The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iba

Iba

Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Empty
PostSubject: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:25 am

Iba...didn't really know what had happened.

The last thing she remembered was her Mistress Nyx disappearing, almost like she had been summoned, somewhere, by something. Now she didn't know of anything that could do that, nothing in her universe was more powerful than both parts of Nyx combined except maybe God himself? But then again, what did God want with sending them to this...place?

It looked exactly like earth, in fact she was sure that it was earth but something felt...different about it. Almost like they weren't where they were supposed to be, the make up of everything in the heavens and hell seemed to be completely different. Iba didn't like it.

She knew she had to find her mistress but that was completely second to finding SOMEONE she could hop into. Iba had spent the past five hours trying to walk about on the ground but all she seemed to do was get her smoke like stature a little bit more humans like, take a few steps before going back to a cloud again! If she had eyes at that point you could have been assured that Iba would be bawling her eyes out she was so confused and upset with this situation.

Finally, she had zoned in on someone easily susceptible to possession and she jumped inside swiftly. Now that she had a body her magic was so much more powerful, her normal levels, so she allowed herself to transform the appearance of the human that she was in to match her own. Shoulder length, thick dark brown hair, with large wide dark green eyes. Her lips were soft pink and full, and more importantly she had her figure back, slender waist with a sizable ass and breasts which Iba couldn't do without.

Sighing softly, she pinched the bridge of her nose and began to walk down the street towards the nearest human newspaper stand. She needed to know the date, and where she was, from there she could start to find Mistress Nyx. Quite enjoying the restrictive dark green tartan skirt, and tighter still cream blouse, Iba took to the body and high heels like she was born to it.

As she approached the news stand, Iba picked up a local paper and scanned the front page for news, maybe something about her mistresses arrival would be there?
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:34 am

Castiel had been looking for something that Dean had said he needed in order to help Castiel find god. He was almost certain that his ally had been saying that in order to be able to sleep without Castiel hovering around but he was uncertain.

So until he was sure he would continue looking for a left-handed screwdriver and hope for the best and that his friend was not lying to him.

After being laughed out of a third hardware store, Castiel sighed and was about to continue his quest... Until he felt the unmistakable pull of demon magic being used within the area. He turned to the area in question and saw only an attractive human female wearing a skirt and blouse that were far too tight for her.

As if either she or they had changed.

Without hesitation he disappeared, reappearing behind the woman long enough to grab hold of her should and vanish them both to the empty motel room that had been booked for him by the Winchesters. His demon killing knife was carefully held in his pocket,

"Why are you out here demon?" He asked her in confusion, "Has lucifer found where Sam is?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:44 am

Iba couldn't help but squeak in fright when someone grabbed her shoulder and quickly teleported them to who knows where. Was this the person who was responsible for bringing them here, what did they want with her and her mistress? Fighting down the urge to run away like some lesser demon, Iba thought of all the contact spells she could be doing right now that would hurt whoever this was very much!

It was then she heard what he was actually asking here. So...he knew she was a demon that much was obvious - he had to be magic because he had teleported her, why would he want to teleport her unless he wanted her for something? What could someone want a demon for? And there it was...they were asking about Lucifer and someone called Sam?

Frowning Iba pushed back at the angel with a strong barrier of telekinesis so that they could at least have some distance and she could turn around to face whoever it was.

The aura...was so clean, so white. An angel? But she didn't know him! What was going on?

"I don't know what you're talking about...who is Sam?" she asked with a frown on her face, her posture was sleek and ready to pounce in case a fight was going to break out "You're an angel...but I don't know you, you must be powerful to think you could pluck me up off the streets and win in a fair fight. So something screams unfair here."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:56 am

This demon was a magic user and had the standard demon power of telekinesis. Of course his was more developed and he was able to brush it off after being pushed back a few steps. Just enough to have a proper conversation with her.

Assuming she wasn't going to make no sense.

He paused for a moment,

"Sam Winchester, the vessel for lucifer." He explained with a small frown and a tilt of his head, "You are remarkably less well informed than every other demon I have faced in my life."

He nodded,

"I am an angel of The Lord and it is my mission to protect Sam and Dean Winchester from Lucifer and the demons he created." He explained before pausing, "What is your name? I have not met a demon who could use magic inside a vessel."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:19 am

Iba raised an eyebrow when the angel continued to go on about the fact that someone called Sam Winchester was some vessel for Lucifer, she was pretty sure that in their world Lucifer didn't need a vessel and why on earth would they be calling Lucifer that? Surely they knew about the fact his name was Cain, they had no cause to be respectful to him either so it didn't make much sense.

When he insulted her however saying that she wasn't very well informed, Iba's mouth opened in shock and she growled lightly in anger;

"Hey wing boy!" she hissed "I have never heard of Sam Winchester, and as far as I know Lucifer doesn't need a vessel where I'm from. You are one of the most ill informed angels that I have ever met as well, and so rude you wont even tell me your name."

Blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes Iba crossed her arms around her chest and she looked at the angel, her mind gently sending out probes to find anything out from this guy. About where she was, about why they were currently talking about people and limitations that she had never heard about in her long years down there in the pit.

"Yes but WHICH angel?" she asked with a rolling of her eyes "I swear to god I will just text Uriel and ask him if he knows you, which I highly doubt he will."

The fact he said that Lucifer made demons, Iba frowned and she looked at the angel like he had three heads; "Okay there were so many things wrong with that sentence I don't even want to go there wing boy. You have been drinking paint, eating woodchips since youve been down from heaven?"

Wanting to know her name, oh yeah like she was going to tell him that!; "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." she smirked, her eyebrows wiggling suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:08 am

Never heard of Sam Winchester?

He stepped up close to her and looked intensely into her eyes for a long few moments before he found what he had not been expecting. Truth in her eyes that told him that she was telling the truth about all of this.

"I apologise." He muttered with a perplexed expression, "Every demon I have met since coming down to earth has tried to kill me and Dean while kidnapping Sam Winchester for their own use. You're lack of a connection to those objectives comes as a surprise."

Uriel.

His eyes narrowed slightly,

"I do not know how printed type would make it to Uriel but I will not enjoy his company. Not since I exploded him." He admitted before pausing, "My name is Castiel and I am a soldier in the army of God."

Castiel blinked,

"There was nothing wrong with that sentence." He explained with a slow blink, "Lucifer created demons when Michael cast him down from heaven. And now he walks the earth in a vessel, an inferior one, and he seeks the end of everything in existence."

He studied her for a moment before glancing down,

"Your gaze does... Strange things to my vessel." He admitted, the cheeks reddening , "I am Castiel, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:27 am

Iba raised her eyebrow again when the angel apologised to her...that was something even the angels in her world didn't do when they were wrong and it made her hackles lower quite considerably. Blinking at the angel Iba even hesitated a small smile his way, and she hoped that she wasn't going to be kept prisoner here, otherwise she'd be forced to hurt him and Iba didn't want that.

"Well I can assure you I have no interest in these men, I've never even heard of them. My mission is to get back to my mistress and offer her assistance as is my job for now and always." she stated with a bow of her head.

Hearing that he had exploded Uriel Iba's eyes widened and her mouth popped open, growling she let her anger seep into the room around her and it shook, many of the ornaments and light fixtures fell from the walls and smashed onto the floor. Despite having broken up quite a while ago, Iba...still had some feelings for Uriel!

"You...you killed URIEL?!" she screamed "How could you DO THAT?!" Iba asked, throwing objects of various weights towards Castiel...wait... "Hey, you can't be Castiel. Castiel is black...and he's from Jamaica."

Was this some kind of parallel world going on here? Lucifer didn't fall from heaven, Nyx did. Demons were created by God, as were angels and humans...there were completely different things here; "God created demons, and angels...both are former humans. The Morning Star Nyx fell from Heaven and was captured in the ice, Lucifer...and Nyx are completely different."

Grinning a little bit Iba stepped a little closer and she gently ran a finger over Castiel's cheek; "Well you're blushing, why don't you tell me what my gaze is doing?" she asked, her magic casually seeping into the air in a wave of pheromones to entice the rather cute angel into doing some rather sinful things "My name? I am Iba, pleased to meet you, new Castiel."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:37 am

So she wasn't interested in the Winchester boys.

While this made for a refreshing change of pace it was also rather annoying because it meant that he had no idea what she was here for. Other than a rather vague comment about helping some mistress that she bowed to. That he could respect in a sense because it reminded him of his own loyalty to god even when most other angels left,

"That is... Refreshing." He admitted, "Too many demons have come running at me to try and kill me. I am pleased, and confused, to meet one who can be reasoned with and who has a sense of honour to anyone other than lucifer."

She seemed annoyed.

His demon killing knife appeared in his hand instantly and he held it casually as she raged at him about the angel Uriel, frowning as he did,

"Uriel exploded me for disagreeing about killing two humans for a shady grater good." He explained before blinking a little bit and looking down at his vessel, "No my vessel is most definitely white."

What?

"Who is nyx? I have never heard of such a demon." He admitted before frowning, "Angels and demons are just that and that's all they've ever been. They've never been humans, we just inhabit humans to help or hinder them."

Iba huh? His cheeks were still red,

"Iba... Are you aware that putting such pheromones in the air is causing my vessel to react sexually to you?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:55 am

Iba couldn't help but blink when he said that he was pleased to meet a demon who didn't want to kill him, wasn't it the way here as it was where she was from? Demons and angels were supposed to kill each other, did that mean that Castiel did not want to kill demons? Or demons like her anyway. It would be a lot better that way while she figured out what was going on here.

"Well I guess demons here aren't the nice type..." she stated with a small shrug "I'm beginning to think that something has gone down here, that really should not have happened. If it has, I'll need your help to find my Mistress Nyx and we can put it right."

So Uriel had exploded Castiel? For not wanting to kill two humans? No that wasn't right. Therefore her theory must be correct however crazy that would seem. Biting her lip softly Iba drummed her fingers on her hip and hummed;

"I think I've puzzled this out. Someone must have summoned my mistress in this world, that's why she disappeared, and more of us must have got pulled across in the whiplash." Iba hummed "That is not good...there are two Morning Stars in this universe alone, two Devils, that's not counting Cain if he came through as well. It's the only explanation why there are two Castiels, two Devils, and two...of pretty much anything."

Frowning she sat down on one of the beds and looked up at Castiel; "Who is powerful enough to have summoned all of us into this universe?" she asked with a hum.

Unable to stop herself from smirking up at Castiel as she sat on the bed, Iba let her hands slip back behind her and she crossed one leg over the other to highlight her rather long smooth legs. She fully intended to make the most of her nights up from the hole, in this universe.

"I am...yes. You're cute, and I'm interested in getting to know you...so loosen up a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:10 am

Weren't the nice type?

He paused and decided that he would explain things as if she had no idea how things worked in this world. Pausing for a moment, he gathered his thoughts before beginning to explain how it was in this world of his,

"In this world there are angels, demons and supernatural creatures. Without forcing a host a demon is just smoke in the human world . And without being invited into a vessel angels are light that burns out the eyes of those living." He told her calmly, "Angels take vessels to go on missions. Demons take vessels to enjoy the ride... And cause suffering."

Two of everything huh?

So she wanted him to believe she was from an alternate timeline where things were so different that demons had personalities beyond the seven deadly sins? That sounded slightly crazy to him he had to admit.

Probably why it was true,

"God would have the power..." He paused before adding, "So would the four horsemen."

He was getting some strange feelings from his vessel and... Oh... Oh!

He blinked before moving forwards and kissing Iba squarely on the lips with passion and intensity. He broke the kiss when they needed to breathe,

"The pizza guy did that to the babysitter who was lonely..." He muttered, "You look better than she did though."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:21 am

Iba blinked a little bit when she heard the way that things worked here, to be honest it explained a lot of things that happened since she had been here. Why she couldn't do anything until she found herself a human for the most part, and the fact that she had been smoke, so her upset died down a little bit now that she knew there was a reason for it.

"In my world, demons and angels used to be humans. When humans die they go to Heaven to be judged and then get to stay or get cast down based on the verdicts from the three judges. Demons have their virtues, and angels have their sins - a reminder we were all human once I think." Iba explained with a soft smile on her lips.

Tilting her head to one side she frowned softly and couldn't help but give a little laugh; "The four horsemen? We don't have them down in our Hell...and God isn't really present in our world so I highly doubt that he would have done this. I'll have to look into it."

Now worried about her mistress and what would happen when she had to take a vessel, Iba bit her lip and thought it would be best to find her sooner rather than later. She would begin looking as soon as she was finished here - but, she might be here a while yet if it went the way that she hoped it would be going.

The kiss made Iba sigh softly and she ran her fingers through Castiel's hair pulling him close to her so that she was embracing him, feeling his arms around her. Returning the kiss, Iba worked her lips against his own and happily slipped her tongue along his lower lip, wanting to tease more pleasure out of the angel.

"Do you think I look lonely?" Iba asked, her voice soft, and her gaze shifted to her knees...she was lonely in this place and she was scared. What would happen to her here, what was happening at home with her friends? How many of her friends were here and needed help? Allowing her eyes, her large baleful green eyes to lock onto Castiel's Iba smiled softly - would this angel give her some sort of reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:37 am

Angels and demons used to be humans? Now there was something that he was almost unable to compute to be honest. Being human and then becoming an angel? How were you supposed to love god enough to die for him if you had once been something as fickle as a human?

A human who could choose whether to believe he existed or not?

"That sounds... Different to how it is in this world." He admitted freely, "A demon is a demon and an angel is an angel in this world. We are not born of anything else."

He frowned a little bit before looking down,

"We have four horsemen here but two of them are dead. Death is to be released soon but..." He sighed a little bit, "And god is missing. It is my quest to find the father so he may stop the end of the world and preserve human life."

Did she look lonely?

Yes she did.

And even if she was a demon Castiel was an angel and angels, no matter how potentially violent, were creatures of peace and compassion. He reached down and touched her cheek gently with a thoughtful expression,

"You seem so human. I don't know much about humanity... Being a human... But some brightly coloured ponies on television tell me that friendship is magic." He explained with a straight face, "And you won't be lonely if you've got me."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:49 am

Iba was getting the jist that humans were just humans in this world, but she liked the way that it was over in their world. It meant that she wasn't some horrible monster now that she had been sent to hell, she could make her own way and do what she wanted to do. To many people in Hell she was far too pure to be there, and that might just be because she was choosing not to do evil things unless it was her mistress who commanded.

Hell wasn't about evil per se, it was about power. She held power, and therefore, could do as she pleased now without trouble.

"I like the fact that we get to stay human, it means that I'm not a monster like so many people would have demons seem. I like the fact that I can still relate, and people can relate to me." she stated with a soft smile "I guess its more simple here though, no shades of grey as to who is okay to kill and who not."

Not really caring too much about the horsemen, Iba's ears pricked up when she heard that God was missing too in this universe. It was...strange; "How odd that both of our God's are absent, makes me question him even more than I am already."

The touch to her cheek made Iba sigh softly and she leant her head into Castiel's touch, there was something about being close to angels that made her feel calmer, at peace. It was something she loved and hoped she would get to experience again from Castiel - he was the only friend that she had here and she wanted to keep in contact.

"You're quoting My Little Pony at me?" she asked with a happy laugh, her eyes sparkling lightly "That's too funny Castiel. I'd like to keep in touch with you...I'm scared I don't know anyone here, how things work...I'm sure I'll be able to handle myself, you wouldn't think someone so pathetic is actually an Arch demon would you?" Iba asked, poking her tongue out "Its uhm...just been a hard day, the smoke thing, really threw me."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:14 am

Honestly it was annoying as hell to Castiel that she was able to stay human like because it was his duty to kill demons. There was no wriggle room in that; it was just his duty. And the fact that she had been human really messed that up since he was also sworn to protect humanity against all those who would do them harm.

Even his own brothers.

"I am not sure I would be able to exist in your world." He told her honestly as he looked at the wall with a faraway look in his eyes, "Being human is too difficult. All you do is feel all of those emotions and urges... It's... Distracting to say the least."

She questioned god?

His hand almost went for his knife but he held off of it,

"What if there is only one god?" He suggested, "The reason why the father is gone is because he has billions of other worlds to work on."

Castiel could tell that something about his presence soothed her and he enjoyed that. It had been a long time since he had done peaceful actions while on earth,

"If that is the name of the collective of happy little horses with bright colours then yes I am indeed quoting it at you." He told her honestly with a smile, "Do not worry . I realise this might be difficult and I will help you. A human book I read suggested potential ways to relieve stress and anxiety."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)   Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Familiar Faces? (Iba and Cas)
Page 1 of 1