The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Empty
PostSubject: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:40 am

David didn't like the fact that they were going to be investigating another, fucking, hotel. Was it not enough that they did the same thing in dozens of other hotels? He sighed a little bit and shook his head slightly. They went to hotels wherever they went because the things then paid them for being there. The hotels and other businesses that benefited from the increased interest were where half of the show's money came from.

And 95% of the time he had to wander around acting like he was genuinely experiencing something when in all honestly he was chanting his mantra over and over again in his mind.

Think of the money.

He absolutely HATED working on this show but, as the only medium who had been 100% correct on all of his predictions and comments, he was loved by the fans. Of course he would never come out and say it but he was an actual medium. He actually had the gift of sight, speech and (in a somewhat limited form) touch with the spirits who did actually linger. The problem was that most of the time spirits didn't linger. And when they did they lingered around the families in a benign and loving way - watching over them in anyway that they can.

Sighing a little bit, he wandered around in the dark of one of the hotel corridors,

"Hello?" he called out to the empty hotel, the others following his cautiously, "Is there anybody here? Hello? We are here to speak with you... to communicate with you from our side of the veil..."
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:49 am

Lucielle had been in this place for longer than she had ever thought that she would be, and she had more than enough time to linger on the reason why she was still here. Originally this apartment was going to be a small stepping stone for her while she saved up her money and was able to move into a new small home, maybe even have a husband by this point as well. She couldn't bare to stay at home any longer and even though it was strange for a woman to live on her own, Lucielle had loved every minute of it.

Of course, there was that one night that ended it all, that she didn't love so much but...there was very little that she could do about that now.

When she heard someone speaking to her, calling out through the corridors, Lucielle was genuinely confused. She didn't think that anyone would actually be able to speak to her, she was dead after all and not many people would be able to tell she was even here, let alone speak to her. Maybe this man was one of those mediums she had heard about?

Immediately though she could sense another energy.

His energy.

She almost wanted to cry and did in fact let out a small whimper from her old room, which was now room 214 in this hotel. Why had he come here? In all this time he had left her alone and now this man had brought him with him! A fit of rage overwhelmed her and Lucielle smacked her fist on her door, surely grabbing the attention of the film crew and the medium.

Could he sense her? Lucielle hoped that he could, but why would he have let the Priest follow him if he could sense him? Could he not feel the anger dripping from his very energy like she could?
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:04 am

David scowled a little bit at the rest of the team when they couldn't see him. The priest had been such an obvious spectre that even the psychic artist could pick him out clearly so the rest of the time had been convinced that he should follow them since he seemed so eager to visit the hotel. David had no idea why he wanted to visit the hotel, he really didn't, but at the same time he had a pocket full of salt and iron "dust" in case the spectre became hostile - which is likely was.

The thing was angry enough that it was able to cause events that could be observed even by the entirely untalented team members of the show - it had issues.

Of course as soon as he heard the whimper David had a sinking feeling about all of this and the priest's ghost gave a rather chilling chuckle that was heard even by the team. David swore to himself, not caring about the camera, when he heard the thump on the door, made by another spirit. There was a roaring sound and a rush of air as the priest SLAMMED himself against the door to the hotel room, the door flying open as if struck by something with a great weight.

While the team tried not to piss themselves David moved forwards, grabbing a handful of his repellent from his pocket as he did so. He entered the room just in time to see the priest begin to gather enough strength to manifest as a shadowy figure, advancing on a beautiful woman who was obviously dead and obviously someone the priest knew.

That was enough for David.

The camera got a glimpse of the shadowy figure before David threw his salt and iron at it, the materials impacting only on the priest. To the non-sighted members of the team the materials seemed to stop in mid-air. The priest began to scream in pain as the materials began to purify his soul,

"You spirit is diseased and wicked in death as it was in life! Go now and live forever in pain and darkness!" he declared, pointing at the priest as his incantation caused him great pain, "You who have been given my trust and defiled it! Feel the pain of your treachery!"
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 am

Lucielle couldn't help but let out a chilling scream when she heard the chuckle that the priest gave when he heard her whimpering - it was definitely him and he had come to imprison her with him again! For the rest of time...not even death could separate the two of them now which was the only small escape she had.

What was he going to do with her? She couldn't even run, where would she go now that he would not find her and follow?

The door slammed open and she screamed again, her astral body slamming its back against the wall of the hotel room in an effort to try and protect herself from what was about to happen to her. The assault would be massive and she knew that he would try and dominate her again, and would most likely be successful.

Of course when the medium threw some material at the Priest, making him shriek in pain Lucielle's eyes widened as she watched him thrashing around too preoccupied by the agony his energy was in to pursue her any further for the time being. Her eyes locked onto the medium, as her chest heaved with her heavy breathing, he was saving her from this monster - like nobody had done in life before and such a realisation made her energy grow much larger.

She felt free, like she wasn't grounded in this room any more.

When the priest had finally vanished, down to the depths of hell where he belonged, Lucielle allowed her shaking arms to wrap around her chest to comfort herself. The energy from this medium was so strong, she was still visible even, and she turned her gaze to the camera's. Unable to prevent herself getting a little frightened by the other people still here, Lucielle stopped manifesting herself, and watched the group carefully.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am

The priest tried to lash out at him but David stamped down on the priest's head, pressing an imprint of his face into the soft carpet so even those un-sighted could see that what he was pressing down on was a human spirit. One of the team tried to stop him and that slight distraction was enough for the priest to lash out with his spiritual energy, smashing the glass of everything in the room, including the main camera for the priest. David scowled at the team,

"Shut the fuck up and stand back!" he demanded, getting immediately obedience as he pointed back at the downed priest, "Go to where your spirit belongs fool creature from beyond! When naught but ash remains of your body you should be as dust! Begone and take your hate and malice with you! Flee from those more righteous than yourself! Flee before me and the might that has forsaken you and sided with me! Flee and begone from this world!"

There was an eerie silence as the spirit became silent, his mouth mouthing in a scream that couldn't be heard as it began to fade away. One of the presenters came up to him,

"What on earth was that?" she rabbited on, "I realise he was an angry spirit but that looked like... I mean... we have proof that they exist!"

David ignored her for the most part, his eyes locking on the woman stood in the corner, the curtains playing against her body giving her a shape for even those without the sight,

"Do you really think no one has received proof before?" he told her before moving closer to the woman, "Besides... he had done evil things. To the woman in the corner... what is your name?"

He held out his hand to the woman,

"We didn't mean to bring your tormentor... please... my name is David."
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:37 am

Lucielle looked at the impression the Priest's face had made on the floor and she had to admit even seeing that made her blood run cold - she didn't know how once she could have sat there and thought that he was one of the most holy people she knew, one of the purest in the eyes of God. She thought that she was pure too, but she had been wrong about that and he had shown her the error of her ways.

The curtains wafted against her body now that the breeze was blowing through the smashed window, the glass was littering the floor and she was happy that she was wearing her small heeled shoes otherwise her feet would have been cut to ribbons.

When the medium spoke to her, it was strange because he could still see her. Not just see her outline but really see her, even when she was trying to hide herself from him and everyone else within the room. Perhaps he wasn't one of the fake mediums that did things for show, especially taking into account he banished the Priest in front of her. If he had done that for her, the least she could do was speak to him.

Stepping out from behind the curtain she looked at the man, her head cocked to one side, and she bit her lip gently, some of her hair had come loose from her style and it blew around her cheek bones sometimes obscuring her deep hazel eyes.

"Is he gone?" she asked, her voice soft and humming with her melodious accent "He will not come back?"

As she heard the medium's name, Lucielle nodded her head and thought she might as well tell him her own name so that they could communicate with him properly; "My name is Lucielle. Thank you, David."
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:43 am

The team had stopped being frightened already and had brought in the back up camera as David took a single step closer to the ghost who had been standing in the corner. Even they could see her outline against the curtain and they could definitely see the way that some of the loose glass cracked and moved when she stood on them - thankfully with shoes on. David smiled a little bit and nodded as he looked down at where the priest had been,

"He is gone." he assured her aloud, "The priest is gone... his spirit wouldn't have disappeared unless he was evil and he was an evil man so he disappeared. He's gone to whatever comes after."

The presenter gasped,

"So it was an evil priest?" she breathed, "Dear lord... and who did he hurt?"

David gave the presenter an annoyed look before taking another step forwards and taking hold of Lucielle's small hand, raising it up and kissing the back of it. She looked like she was from the time period where that would be an appropriate greeting,

"It is a pleasure to meet you Lucielle." he explained before letting her hand go and explaining to the others, "Lucielle is a lovely young lady from... around two hundred years ago. I'm not sure of the full story but the priest was a source of great torment in her life."

He sat down on the edge of the bed in the room and patted it beside him,

"Would you like to speak about it?"
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:59 am

Lucielle relaxed immensely when she heard that the priest was officially gone, gone for good and he was never coming back. She wanted immediately to pay her debt to David, the wonderful man who had freed her from such fear and oppression by simply throwing some salt and iron onto the problem and watching it melt away in front of her.

The priest deserved Hell and she was happy to have got to see him burn in it, even for a small moment of time compared to how long she had been trapped.

Unable to stop herself from blushing, her expression still surprised when he kissed the back of her hand in greeting, Lucielle found herself becoming very connected to this man. She wanted to stay with him always, because he had helped her so much, he deserved her help in any way that she could give it.

"I...I was born in 1926." she corrected, in a soft voice.

Sitting down on the bed when she had been asked to, she sent a nervous glance at the crew and the camera's before slowly allowing herself to manifest again into her solid form. She looked just like she was alive, there wasn't any difference which was probably a source of great shock to the crew members - Lucielle herself had always thought that ghosts were shades or the like, not human looking at all.

"I uhm...I attended his congregation for a long time, but, when I was 16 the advances started." she admitted with a soft gulp, her heart hung heavy in her chest as she spoke about her greatest shame - would God still let her into Heaven despite her impurity? She had worried and fretted about this since she had come into being after her death.

"Never once did I return the advances he gave to me, but they became...they became so bad I didn't know what to do." she sobbed softly "He would try and touch me, and look down my dress every time I went to mass. He even waited for me outside of my apartment building, or the diner I worked in. Then one day, I came home and he was in my apartment, waiting for me."

Shaking her head, Lucielle placed her hand over her eyes and found herself unable to speak with the shame, and fear that she still felt talking about that moment.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:10 am

David grinned a little bit when she corrected him and seemed to appreciate the way that he had kissed the back of her hand. He thought that she more than deserved some much nicer attention that she was used to. The priest had been a foul spirit and he truly wondered how he would ever have been able to be a priest in the past. After all, spirits were only really reflections of what they were like in their lives so the priest would have been a horrible man.

He chuckled a little bit and glanced at the historian in the group,

"Colour me embarrassed..." he joked a little bit, "Lucielle informs me that she was born in 1926. I'll refrain from asking her age... it's not polite to ask of a woman."

When the woman began to manifest the team all gasped and many tried to ask questions but David silenced them all with a fierce glare, the kind he used on evil spirits like the Priest. They were all silent for the moment, aware that David would be the one to speak to the woman. It helped that as far as they were concerned she was speaking in French,

"So he lusted after you from your time in his congregation?" he asked for clarification, noting that many in the team commented quietly including a 'poor dear' from the presenter, "His was the evil there, you bear no fault for that Lucielle."

He nodded in understanding before gently placing his hand on top of hers as she spoke,

"He found you when you thought you were safe... and he did terrible things to you... didn't he?" he asked, just to make sure before pulling her in for a soft hug, "It's alright... he's going to pay for his sins forever... there's nothing there that's your fault. He was an evil man."
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:28 am

Lucielle didn't mind if the other people wanted to ask her questions, she could understand them but she wondered if they could understand her. Perhaps David would translate for them. She wanted to be able to help the investigation as much as possible, because they had helped her so much, there would be nothing that she wouldn't answer if it genuinely would help them to record more evidence and things of that nature.

"Your friends may ask me questions also, I do not mind." she stated with a sweet smile on her lips "Whatever I can do to repay you, you have been so kind to me."

Shaking her head Lucielle didn't believe David when he said that there was nothing she had done wrong, there were many things she had done wrong! The Priest had said that it was her fault he had become obsessed with her, because she had not been properly Christian in her manners, it was she who had enticed him.

"He told me that it was my fault this happened to me." she recounted with a small sniffle, wiping at her tears "Because I dressed like a harlot, and underneath my innocence he said that I was corrupt, that I wanted to sin - to drive him to sin. I promise that I never wanted anything like that." Lucielle implored, her hands clasped in her lap as she looked around with desperate eyes.

Unable to speak still, she took a deep breath and calmed down, before continuing with the story she needed to tell. The embrace that she was given made her whole self feel relaxed, like she was somehow clicking into place and Lucielle gently lay her head on one of David's arms - it was a strange sensation being touched after all this time but she...she enjoyed it.

"He did. He tied me up, and then...then he took me." she bit her lip hard, and swallowed the tears back "And then he killed me." slowly, she rubbed her hand across her neck, where he had squeezed until the life had been drained right out of her.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:44 am

David was a little bit annoyed that she had given the team a reason to pepper him with questions in the hopes that he would pass them on to her. He almost sighed but he was better at controlling himself than that. Instead he just hummed a little bit when they began to assault him with questions, only giving them a glare when some of them went to try and grab Lucielle for themselves to prove that she was 'real'. He sighed a little bit and repeated the question of the presenter,

"So... can you tell us anything about what it feels like to be a spirit?" he asked her with a small smile, "How does it compare to when you were alive?"

He frowned a little bit and shook his head,

"If you dressed then as you are dressed now then I know for a fact that the man was a liar. You dress like a lady." he explained before shaking his head slightly, "And what sin did he say you wanted to do? Deep down?"

The presenter perked up a little bit,

"Was it lust?" she asked quickly, "That's not a sin, even the Catholic Church recognises that there's nothing wrong with lust so long as it doesn't take over your life."

David nodded in agreement with that argument before shaking his head a little bit as he held her to him. He was shaking his head mainly because the team looked like they wanted to try and poke Lucielle to see if she was solid. He held her tighter to him,

"And he's gone now." he soothed her gently, "And... you're free now, free of him. And you're not sinful at all. Otherwise the same banishment I used on him would have gotten you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)   FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUBAR Clergy (Medium and Ghost)
Page 1 of 1