The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Empty
PostSubject: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:36 am

Maria had been brought into a group inhabiting some kind of prison by one of their very enthusiastic runners a few days ago. She had told them at the time that she was perfectly fine and she wasn't in need of any assistance but apparently the young man who had been scavenging couldn't leave her on her own. She could admire his moral sensibilities but it had created for her a little bit of a problem. Being around humans who she wasn't allowed to kill was problematic because as she got hungry she had the intense need to feed on someone.

She was pretty sure if she went around telling people she was a vampire she would be promptly locked in her cell and having Hershel trying to pump her full of mentally altering drugs. That would only make the situation worse as she'd only get more hungry and not be able to do a thing about it.

Sighing softly Maria lent her head on her hand as she looked over the balcony on the outside area of the prison, it was pleasant to be outside in the night time. It was warm enough that it felt like the day time as it would have been in Paris, and she could finally enjoy such heat without the problem of the sun. She was alone at the moment, as she was having a quiet time to herself while she attempted to suppress the hunger.

Normally she would just feed on someone and be done with it, but she was oddly coming to like the humans in the prison.

Not just because some of them, including the runner, were waxing lyrical behind her back about her.

Sometimes the vampiric appearance could be useful, but in close quarter situations like this it was only getting her the disapproval from the various women around the prison. Maria could tell that lots of them would have preferred her to go back out on her own than stay here - which would oddly fit her rather well in terms of her lifestyle. Maria had made some good friends though, people she would be reluctant to leave to fend for themselves.

Being a vampire, and therefore already dead did have its benefits after all.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:02 am

Rick sighed a little bit as he washed his face in a barrel of rainwater that had been set by the exit to the cell block for that exact reason. It wasn't even dawn yet and he was already up, that just showed how dedicated he was to this freaking prison. To be honest he had been getting more and more annoyed at the whole thing about being the leader.

He was having to fight to keep his position as leader even now.

Not so much against external threats anymore but against the rising surge of democracy. Especially when some of the voices wanting the power of the 'throne' wanted to make the group hostile to outsiders. Who the hell wanted that? He rolled his neck a little bit as he looked up at the moon, still quite high in the sky.

He hadn't really gotten any time to visit some of the new members of the group either and apparently there was one who was supposed to be incredibly 'sexy beautiful' if you believed the hype. Humming a little bit, he stood underneath the balcony and hummed a little bit,

"Maria Arceneau huh?" he spoke aloud, mostly confident that no one was around here, "Wonder what she's like?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:15 am

Maria's ears picked up the footsteps approaching from the prison before they had even gotten to the exit door. She wondered who might be up this late apart from the guard who was on duty, it was one of the ladies this time so she was relatively sure that she wouldn't be popping in for a conversation while they stayed up together.

Raising an eyebrow when she saw Rick, the appointed leader of the group escaping from the interior of the prison into the night air, Maria took the time to look him over while he seemingly was blissfully unaware of her presence. Perhaps he had things on his mind that was distracting him for the time being, and that was why he hadn't spotted her.

It didn't bode well if he was this distracted though, anything could happen if he let his guard down. Then again, he couldn't be a leader all the time, maybe in the night time here he could be himself without having to be the rock for the whole group.

Hearing him talk aloud, about her no less made her blush lightly. Clearing her throat Maria turned her body to face him, instead of looking out of the chain link fence into the lower floor of the exercise yard of the prison.

"Well you could always have a chat with her, then, I suppose you'll find out." she stated with a small smile, her eyes glinting a little in the moonlight "It's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Grimes."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:21 am

Rick sighed a little bit as he sat down with his back against the wall of the prison building. Without really thinking about it he slowly drew his revolver before setting it down on the ground beside him, six extra bullets dropped in a pile next to it. He was getting more and more stressed with this life to be honest.

People were getting angrier and angrier with his rule over them and were trying to lash out by trying to force group decisions that were literally the opposite of what he said, just because it was the opposite of what he wanted.

It was fucking childish.

Thinking about the illusive Maria was something of a retreat from his bigger problems to be honest. Of course when she spoke to him from above it was just his luck. He didn't jump, having long since lost that instinct when scared or surprised. Instead he just closed his eyes and groaned,

"Too busy making a fool of myself in front of her I guess." he joked a little bit, looking up at her on the balcony, "Same here Miss Arceneau, I'm sorry we didn't meet earlier. The runner who picked you up a bit ago said you were a bit illusive during the day though."

He grinned a little bit,

"Cell block C's very own vampire princess eh?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:33 am

Maria smiled lightly when she heard the tell tale groan of embarrassment from Rick at being discovered doing something rather silly. She wasn't about to hold it against him though because he didn't know that she was there - she could be rather silent when she needed to be, again one of the perks and drawbacks of being a vampire.

Settling down beside Rick, not minding that her legs would be getting a fine coating of dust and rubble from sitting on the floor, Maria thought it might be nice to have a chat with someone new.

The comment about her being a little bit elusive during the day was amusing because she actually was, her excuse was that she had always been a night owl during her time alone and she was having a hard time breaking that cycle. She'd tried but it had lead to extreme insomnia and she'd been more than grouchy and isolated herself in her cell. People tended to accept her story after that and stop pestering her.

"Unfortunately that's true." she laughed lightly "I am a bit elusive, a sleeping habit I'm finding hard to shake, although, I'd hardly call myself a vampire. You might have had people dropping left right and center from 'mysterious illnesses' due to blood loss if I was one."

Her statement was teasing, joking - but it was true. It was also the thing she was fighting against her desires to stop from happening.

Smiling gently at Rick, noticing just how tired he seemed to be, Maria placed a reassuring hand on his upper leg and squeezed lightly. It wasn't meant to be a sexual thing, although when she realised what she had done, she remembered the connotations it could come attached with.

"Are you quite alright?" she asked quietly "You seem like you need a little TLC, if you don't mind me saying so."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:44 am

Oh he was very embarrassed to be honest.

How weird it was that the world had pretty much ended, he'd killed more humans in the past few days than in the years before and he'd assumed a position of a lot of authority... and yet he could still be brought to a reddened mess with a word from a beautiful woman. Strange how humans worked that way wasn't it?

It was true though.

She often disappeared for a lot of time during the day but that was fine by him. She had done all of her share of the chores indoors during the day and some of the other chores got done during the day. Nothing wrong with that to him,

"Ah well, most celebrities are." he agreed with a small smirk before humming a little bit, "Well I can think of a few that wouldn't be missed if you did decide you wanted to try and sell the rumor a bit more."

She was fun so far, Rick was actually rather enjoying the conversation. He blinked a little bit when she squeezed his leg but immediately clamped down on any feelings it brought up. He was on a hair-thin trigger after Lori. He coughed a little bit,

"Yeah... yeah I'll be fine." he assured her with a tired grin, "You'd be right I bet. But... well if I leave I have a feeling I'd find myself usurped and me and my family tossed out on our ears with nothing but the clothes on ours backs. I've not made a lot of friends building this society."
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:57 am

Maria laughed brightly when she heard Rick call her a 'celebrity' honestly she was probably the groups version of a celebrity but she didn't really want to be. She wanted to be able to be unremarkable so that she would be able to slip in and out of the group with ease - not draw attention to herself and make it so very hard for her to feed when she needed to.

If she had kept a lower key maybe she could have stepped out of the prison and returned without much hassle but, people would be sure to recognise her and ask questions about where she had gone and what she had done.

"I'm not sure that I like being called a celebrity." she grinned, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear that had been unruly enough to slip out of its pinned up braids "The attention is something that I'm not really accustomed to."

Swiftly as she could, Maria removed her hand from Rick's leg upon seeing the slight widening of his eyes. It was a shock, it might not be welcome for her to touch him. She had heard a fair bit about his wife Lori - and she wondered if he was still in grieving. Hopefully he would be able to put her behind him in the future, it would be a shame if he couldn't.

"You don't have to leave to have a little bit of a relax Rick." Maria stated with a soft frown, slipping a little closer to him. Her black dress would probably have a lot of dust on it but she could always clean it later. It was unfortunate that she was wearing a basically modified maids dress - it didn't do her any favours with the women but, it was the only evening wear she'd had with her.

"If you like massages, I give killer ones. It'll help that tension in your back and shoulders." she commented, the tension she had noticed from a small cursory glance of his body her eyes knowing what to look for after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:08 am

Rick had to admit that she was the group's celebrity and he was the group's version of Hitler right about now. But if anyone tried to attack the group then he would be the one they turned to. He would be the one they begged to ride out on his own to face them, just so that they could shower him with praise for saving them before trying to stab him in the back.

Sighing a little bit, he smirked,

"Well be thankful that you are getting mostly positive press." he teased her a little bit, "Not all attention is good and yours has mostly been good to be honest. So it could be a lot worse... some of the group are ass-holes."

He made a half-aborted motion to stop her from removing her hand before blushing a little bit and putting his hand back on his own knee. Swallowing a little bit, he tried not to look too much like a man who hadn't had a the touch of a woman in a long time,

"Well with the vipers inside the walls you'd be surprised..." he sighed a little bit before glancing at her out of the corner of his eyes. She was indeed as sexy and beautiful as the rumors had said. Perhaps more so to be honest. Of course she would look better in better clothing... and they had a large amount of clothing in the store rooms, "We have other dresses in storage you know. We raided some dancing studio and there were ballgowns and other dresses. Very pretty to be honest, they might look good on you."

Massage.

The word was magic.

He grinned,

"You are an angel. Would you?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 am

Maria was a little put off from some members of the group if they were being harsh to Rick for the choices he made as leader. If they had a problem with his ruling they needed to do something active about it instead of just bitching to him and hoping that he would change. Obviously he had a style of leadership and this style was working. Not everyone could be perfect all of the time but, these people were safe! Not everyone had that luxury.

If there was something that she could do to help Rick feel better with his situation then she would do it - a massage was something very simple that wouldn't be an issue at all to give. It would help him feel better in the short term, she could always keep giving them if it was something he came to enjoy.

"I'd be happy to, maybe we should head inside that little cage there. I spied some blankets and pillows that you could lie down on while I work my magic." Maria stated with a little cheeky grin, standing from the floor and dusting off the back of her legs as well as the back of her dress, which was very grey with dust especially around the bottom.

The news of other dresses cheered her immensely, although, she wasn't above teasing Rick a little bit seeing as they were getting on quite well. Looking over her shoulder as she opened the door to the small chain link section that she had spotted before, Maria rested her body in the frame while she waited for Rick to catch up.

"I don't know whether I should be offended that you think my dress doesn't look good enough." she stated with a mock offended tone "But I'd be happy to change it to something you find more suitable. Why don't you pick one out for me you like?" Maria teased with a throw away wink.

Setting up the odd blankets she'd seen around, Maria placed a pillow at one end for Rick to prop himself up on.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 am

Rick honestly wouldn't moan if the most vocal of the dissenters just dropped down dead. As long as they didn't come back as Walkers he was more than happy with that. And if they did... well he'd have the satisfaction of shooting them in the forehead. He was doing the best that he could and he didn't need their bitching on top of his personal issues and his role as leader.

A massage.

Well that was something he hadn't had in a long time. The last time he got one of those was from a female officer in the office after he'd had to diffuse a hostage situation. And that had been stopped immediately when Lori immediately accused him of cheating and she had berated the female officer until she transferred out.

"Well you sound like you know what you're doing." he assured her with a wink before chuckling a little bit as he stood up, stretching a little bit, enjoying the way that her ass looked when she wiped it clean. He quickly tried to look like he hadn't looked.

He had to admit that he had mentioned the dresses in an attempt to try and impress her. It seemed that she was quite happy with that but he would be fine if she teased him regardless. He smirked a little bit,

"Oh I'm very happy with your dress but I've already gotten less attractive women acting indignant because you make it look better than they would." he teased her with a wink before humming a little bit, "Well you'd have to agree to model them for me to see if my tastes in dresses has declined since the world went to hell in a hand-basket."

With them now inside the watchtower room, Rick hummed a little bit before unbuttoning his shirt and putting it aside to show he wasn't wearing anything underneath. Laying down on his front, he sighed a little bit,

"I might just stay out here at night from now on... people won't stab me!"
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:47 am

Maria smiled softly when he said that it sounded like she knew what she was doing. Honestly she did know what she was doing when it came to massages, her master had often liked one and she had become adept in giving them during her time in his service. When she had struck out on her own, Maria kept her skills sharp as lots of lovers enjoyed having a massage.

When Rick took off his shirt Maria didn't bother to hide her gaze. Although she was receiving a lot of unwanted attention, her vampire qualities did help her with guys that she did want to attract attention from. Rick being one of those guys. He was decisive, he was strong and he cared for those who were close to him. As well as all that, he was handsome despite the weariness that she could see present in his body.

Kneeling down beside him, Maria gently ran her fingertips over the skin of Rick's back smoothing down the skin before she very softly raked her nails down the length of his back. Repeating the action slightly harder but with no intention to hurt at all, Maria hummed lightly to herself as she worked, beginning to gently seek out the knots in Rick's back, tenderly rubbing in circles over the area to loosen them.

"Wearing dresses is a habit I've not quite gotten out of I'm afraid, and I don't think I'll be changing any time soon. So, those women will just have to deal with their emotions as the adults they should be." Maria commented, her voice soft and soothing "But don't think about them now...think of something pleasurable, something...relaxing."

Slowly Maria began to chop her the base of her hand on Rick's back, to loosen the muscles further, before returning her hands to him to rub away the remaining much harder knots. Finding one just underneath his shoulder blades Maria gasped softly;

"Oh there's a big one...you haven't been taking care of yourself you know, knots like these can become a problem." she whispered gently.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:56 am

Rick had to admit it was nice that someone was admiring his body again for the first time in a very long time. Well... he assumed anyway. There were rumors about a group of the female members who would gossip about which of the male survivors would be worth a tumble but he personally thought that was grade a bull!

He'd even asked Beth about it and she'd assured him that it was nothing but a rumor. Of course she'd been blushing heavily at the time but he assumed that might have had something to do with the fact that he'd caught her reading that "Fifty Shades" crap.

He sighed a little bit as Maria began to scratch his back. The sensation of her sharp nails down his back was so good after being so sore for so long,

"Oh Maria..." he moaned a little bit before nodding his head, "You'd think they'd act like adults but you obviously haven't met those ones just yet. Ah well... you're right... maybe I should be thinking about your company instead hmm? Want a job as my secretary or something? Co-ruler? I'm open to suggestions if you can keep this up..."

Purring a little bit, he gasped when she found the knot,

"Yep... yep that one might have been left over from the birth of my second born." he joked a little bit before glancing up at Maria, "I'll have to... mmm... find a way to repay this favor you know."
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 am

Maria flushed slightly when she heard Rick moan her name, there could be a more pleasurable occasion for him to moan her name that this one in the future - at least that's what she hoped would happen. There was no agreement, yet. If she wanted to she was sure she could charm him into one but, that wasn't her style. If Rick liked her, in that manner, that was great but she wasn't like some of her species. She wouldn't manipulate him to do things he didn't want to do.

Chuckling lightly Maria shook her head when Rick said that those members of the group weren't really adults - they didn't sound like adults if she was honest. Either that or they were terribly insecure about their appearance. That might be the case, Maria looked a lot more polished than they - her skin was clean and without blemish, her figure was still full while there's were gangly from not eating enough.

"I could get behind being your assistant, but you'd have to think of a way to pay me for doing the job. I shan't be working for free I can tell you that for nothing." she purred lightly, trailing her fingers up his back to his shoulder blades to work the tension out there, focusing specifically on that hard knot that she had found before. If she could unwind that then it would get rid of a big source of tension for Rick - it would probably return but it wouldn't be as bad with her seeing to it all the time.

"I'm open to alternate payments though, it doesn't have to be in money or goods." she purred, leaning in closer under the mask of giving a better massage but it was really for nothing of the sort.

When he said that he would have to find a way to repay her for the favour, Maria laughed lightly and shook her head, with a few more firmer rubs to the knot it started to fall apart wonderfully, her touches growing lighter until it was completely worked out. It had taken some time but it was worth it. Giving Rick's back another gentle scratch with her nails, Maria placed a small kiss in between his shoulder blades as she finished.

"You don't need to repay me for this, it's a pleasure. It has been a long time since I've been able to massage someone like that." she stated with a little strained smile.

Pressing her mouth to his skin might have been a bad idea. Maria had felt Rick's pulse and was stirring the desire to eat within her, it wasn't like she could cash it in as a favour either! What would she say, 'Oh by the way Rick I'll take a quart of your blood as payment for a massage.'. It wouldn't go down too well. She could feel the sharp points of her fangs begin to grow, and quickly turned her head around, but not quick enough she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:24 am

Yeah the people around the prison tended to either be assholes or they were actually really nice. Which was why it was always annoying to find out that one of them was an asshole when there were just as many who were lovely and nice. Sighing a little bit, he hummed a little bit as he thought about just having them all killed.

Smirking a little bit, he turned his head to the side before licking his lips a little bit,

"Well I'm sure I would be able to pay you in some way that would be to your satisfaction." he assured her with a wink, "Anything I can do, or give, would be yours to take from me I have to say... some lovely dresses, some lovely wine... maybe some gourmet food I could make for you my dear..."

He raised an eyebrow before smirking a little bit wider, allowing himself a little bit of time to wander into "not safe for work" territory,

"My my Miss Arceneau..." he grinned a little bit more ferally, "If you're trying to seduce me then you can just say it - I'm from the South, we can take blunt and direct."

He sighed happily as the knot was worked out of his back. That had been taking the piss, that knot had been there for months. Happily, he stood back up and was about to thank her again when he caught himself on the side of the desk. Swearing, he muttered darkly as a small cut welled up with blood. He chuckled a little bit as he looked at her,

"Sorry about that, not normally a klutz." he admitted before humming a little bit, "You okay? You look kind of... hungry actually. Anything I can fix you?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:36 am

Maria was quite taken aback by the feral grin that Rick was sporting - it was something that she didn't think she would have seen on his features. She wasn't complaining though, not at all, she was simply a little shocked. When she had gotten used to it she began to appreciate it more and more, it was something she'd like to see more often that was for sure.

Perhaps Rick wasn't all sweetness and light like she had initially thought that he might be, it would be interesting to keep an eye out for deviations from that kind of behavior in the future.

There was a stigma about people from the south not really caring for the intricacies but Maria didn't think that Rick would have fallen into that category. She assumed therefore that there was some amount of pent up emotion that was making him act in this manner. It had been quite a while since his wife had passed, she heard. That might be an explanation for his moods.

"Alright then Rick..." she whispered lightly, as she stood from the floor and elegantly glided towards him, stopping just a few centimeters away from pressing against his body "I suppose I am trying to seduce you. What do you say about that?" Maria asked, an eyebrow quirked in questioning.

Her desires really decided her actions for her at that time, and before she could really think any better of it, Maria gently raised the hand that had been cut up to her lips. Slowly she took the finger that had been sliced into her mouth, licking up the blood at the same time - her fangs gently rubbing against his skin. Removing it reluctantly with a small whine, Maria placed a soft kiss on the cut.

"I'm sure that there's nothing that you can do for my physical hunger...but you could fill another appetite." she whispered seductively, leaning up to run her nose against his own.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:47 am

Rick had to admit that the grin that Lori often used to get angry and him for seemed to fit more and more on his face when he thought about Maria. He was getting a little bit more pent up around her and that was likely transferring through to how he was acting around her. There was some tension there and he could tell that it was indeed sexual tension.

He was very happy to follow that plan.

Oh.

Oh!

So she was trying to seduce him! That was something he wanted but he didn't know until now that this was anything other than some friendly teasing. He was more than happy that it wasn't just in his head though,

"Well... first of all I'd say..." he smirked a little bit, stroking her cheek with a grin, "I'd say what did I do to deserve such good luck? Then I'd say... it was working."

He raised an eyebrow when she took his hand up to her face and kissed the blood from it. Of course when she began to suck on his finger he had to admit that he wasn't really thinking about much else. Her teeth had scraped a little bit but he hoped that didn't translate to other things.

Oh and there was his mind in the gutter.

Licking his dry lips, Rick tried to ignore how tight his trousers had gotten and how dry his throat was right now,

"Mmm... I think that's the hunger that should be address first." he agreed, wrapping an arm around her waist before lifting her up onto the desk, leaning in close to her to kiss her softly on the lips. Their bodies so close and his own emotion and hormones very pent up, Rick broke the kiss for a second to give her a heated stare before kissing her harder, with more passion.
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:57 am

Maria was glad that Rick thought that he was lucky to have her interested in him. It always made her feel good to be admired by someone that she herself found attractive, it boosted her ego more than if anyone else proclaimed an interest in her. Probably because she found them to be just as attractive as they found her. This was certainly the case with Rick.

Leaning her head into his gentle touch to her cheek, Maria smirked up at him. Her mind was certainly dwelling on certain happy thoughts of what they could be getting up to this evening, and was secretly glad that they had situated themselves to one of the watch towers. They were a lot more private than where they had initially spent their evening.

"I quite agree." she murmured breathlessly, her hands coming up to rest on Rick's shoulders, gazing into his eyes for a moment or two and enjoying the tension that she saw inside of them. It was a pleasurable, sexual tension that she would be all too happy to indulge.

When she was lifted up onto the desk Maria smirked into the kiss that the two of them shared. It was a very passionate kiss, so Maria returned the passion that Rick put into their kiss - pressing their lips together swiftly. In fact the kiss was almost needy it was so passionate and their bodies were so close to each other so quickly.

Wrapping her legs around his hips, pulling him closer in to her, Maria trailed a finger down from Rick's collar bone, past his torso before resting on his belt buckle. Playfully she looked up at him, biting her lip lightly, forgetting in her excitement the fangs that were still protruding lightly in her desire to plump her lips desirably. Slowly Maria began to unbuckle Rick's belt in a teasing manner.

"Hmmm I regret not seeking you out sooner Rick." she purred "If this was what we were going to be getting up to."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:05 am

Rick had to admit that there was a very small part of him that felt strange about having sex with a woman who wasn't Lori. However, the remaining 99.998% of him thought that that small part of him could shut the fuck up. Maria was infinitely more attractive than Lori and he wanted her with a desire that Lori had never been able to inspire in him.

Fuck Lori.

"Miss Arceneau, maybe it's a good thing you won't be my assistant." he teased a little bit as he leaned closer to kiss and nibble at the side of her neck, "You'd distract me far too much for me to be able to do anything else."

He wanted her right, the fuck now.

Kissing her with barely disguised hunger and need, he wanted to have her and he didn't care that she knew it. Hell, she could probably feel it straining against his trousers and pressing against her. His desire was right there and it was hardly subtle.

Breaking the kiss seemed to break the spell a little bit and he noticed something a little bit off about how long her teeth seemed to be against her plump little lips. He didn't voice the thought though as she was now slowly beginning to unbuckle his belt and that was taking up all of his attention. His own hand slid up and down her inner thigh teasingly, getting higher with each stroke but not quite reaching her just yet,

"I wouldn't normally do something like this..." he admitted with a soft growl, "But you're making it damn impossible to resist..."
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:08 am

Maria moaned softly when she felt Rick pressing his lips to her neck, nibbling the skin there tenderly. She knew that the area was sensitive for her but the sensation was heightened more than usual. Not that she was about to complain, as even that small gesture sent tremors of pleasure through her body - it bade well for the night they had ahead of them.

The idea of her being Rick's secretary was a lot sexier now than it had been before, there were all sorts of things that they could get up to in the store rooms while taking 'inventory' or while they were going through official business up in one of the watch towers away from the rest of the members of the group. Chuckling softly, Maria gently nibbled at Rick's ear while she enjoyed his tender kisses to her neck still.

"Call me Maria, Rick." she whispered softly "Unless you enjoy a taste of the European, then by all means do continue. Anything you wish for your greater pleasure."

She couldn't wait to experience the sex they were going to have between them - if Rick was this needy then she was sure it would be hard and fast. Something that Maria was not opposed to in the slightest, she too was sensitive and hadn't been with a man for some time. Especially considering the amount of offers she had since coming here.

Finishing unbuckling Rick's belt buckle, Maria unbuttoned his trousers and teasingly unzipped his fly. She was tempted to leave it there but decided she would be kind. For tonight anyway. Gently she slipped her hand under his trousers beginning to massage his arousal, making sure that he was aroused as he could get before they started.

Breath hitching as Rick's hand got closer and closer to her womanhood, Maria growled lightly and slipped her panties off from underneath her dress so that Rick could have access to her. She was beginning to grow tired of the teasing herself. She wanted him and she wanted him now. Maria was no longer content with imagining the scenario - she wanted to feel what it would be like for real.

"I've been told that I'm irresistible." she chuckled lightly "So don't resist, I'm ready. I want you, Rick." Maria encouraged, re-wrapping her legs around his hips after removing her panties.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:24 am

Rick had to admit that he was a little surprised by how vocal she was in responding to his attention given to her neck. But he was rather enjoying the nibbling and the kissing of that area to be honest. Her skin was so soft and clean that it made pretty much everyone else around the place look filthy. It gave her an almost ethereal quality - as if she was some pale vision rather than an actually person.

But she was real and every gasp and moan he got from her was proof.

Her teeth against his earlobe were a little sharper than he expected but it was still a sensation that had his knees feeling a little bit weaker, even from such limited contact. He purred a little bit and moved so that he was speaking by her ear,

"Mmm..." he purred huskily into her ear, "Of course... Maria..."

He was going to be a little bit rough the first few times with her, that much he knew. You didn't go as long without sex as he had without getting a giant hunger for it when you could get it. And he wanted her so badly he was going to make sure that she was walking bow-legged for days. Of course he'd likely have weak knees for days too.

Totally worth it.

She was a little bit of a tease, he could tell by the way she almost pulled her hand away after unlocking his arousal. But she was kind too. Her hand was gliding up and down his barely contained arousal. He moaned deeply as he nuzzled her neck slightly.

The panties were gone.

His trousers and underwear were gone and he was now naked with his cock harder than it had ever been before.

With her legs wrapped around him again, Rick gripped her ass tightly with one hand before lifting her maid's dress up a little bit at the front as he instinctively drove his cock deep into her slick pussy with one stroke, not even pausing to position, just thrusting straight in. Moaning loudly as he kissed her needily, he broke the kiss as he bottomed out inside of her,

"Then I'll fuck you like you're irresistible because I want you too."

Gripping her ass with one hand and one of her breasts with the other, he pulled almost all of the way out before thrusting almost violently back into her with a loud moan.
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:39 am

Maria smirked a little bit at the rate that Rick rid himself of the rest of his clothing that was barring them from furthering their desires. She thought that it was quite amusing that such a normally collected man was losing it at a few simple touches and kind words. In a way, it made her angry that he had been so obviously neglected and people didn't think of his happiness but of their own.

It didn't matter too much now though she supposed, he had her to ensure that he received all of the attention he deserved. All of the attention that he could handle as well.

Her breath hitched in her throat when Rick lifted her maids dress, expecting him to take the time to line up into an appropriate position. She was very happy to be mistaken as he drove himself into her without wasting any time. Groaning happily when she felt him pushing his way inside of her Maria squeezed her legs around his hips to encourage Rick to keep up with the action. She loved the sensation of him deep inside of her already, and wanted more of him.

Returning his needy kiss, Maria growled a little bit into their frantic kisses, her lips pressing hard and fast against his as her hands wound in his hair to pull Rick closer to her.

As he began to thrust hard into her Maria groaned softly, tilting her head back so that her hair cascaded down her back in thick black waves. Thoroughly enjoying the sensations, she tightened her legs around Rick's hips, grinding their hips together when they met through his thrusting generating pleasure through the simple friction.

"Oh Rick..." she panted "Don't stop."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:47 am

Rick had never really given it his all when having sex with Lori, there hadn't really been any point to be honest. No matter how well he performed she would take issue with how he had done and blame him for her own sexual failings. If she was unable to make him finish then it was his fault? Not her fault for moving only at the speed of a slow snail?

But that was neither here nor there.

He was with Maria now and she was more passionate with her clothes ON than Lori had been without a stitch on her and some foreplay first. To be honest it was a massive step up and he wasn't afraid to admit that.

Kissing her back just as hard as she was kissing him, Rick was loving the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his hard cock. Thrusting into her harder and with much more vigor than before, Rick moaned into the kisses that they were sharing,

"You couldn't make me stop right now..." he growled hungrily as he nibbled and sucked at her neck hungrily as he thrust into her, "You feel so fucking good..."

He gave her ass a squeeze as he focused on giving it to her as strongly as he could, moving her entire body with each and every thrust into her. He could feel how hot and wet she was and it was making him moan loudly, it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:54 am

Maria gasped softly when she felt Rick thrusting into her harder than he had been before. It felt so good to be having sex with someone again after all this time, someone she had felt a connection with as well so it wasn't just meaningless sex with a stranger. True they didn't know each other and had met today but, there was something else there, the promise that they could get along when they weren't having sex spectacularly well. Maria didn't know how she knew this, she just did, and she hoped that her instincts were right.

Groaning happily Maria moved her hands down from playing with Rick's hair to wrapping around his back, softly digging into his skin. She would have done it harder had she not remembered that he wasn't a vampire like she was - he couldn't take as much of a beating as her previous partners and Maria didn't want to risk hurting him.

Unable to stop her noises of pleasure fleeing her lips, Maria arched her body into Rick's, thrusting her own hips as much as she could in time with his thrusts to increase the pleasure for the both of them. It felt so good for her, she just hoped that it felt the same for Rick. By the sounds he was making she would assume that it did though, and that thought reassured her enough to continue her efforts.

Each time that Rick hit the very back of her pussy with his cock made Maria groan and tighten herself in pleasure, it was sending white hot throbs of pleasure through her body at the same time, spiriting on her release. She tried to hold it back for as long as she could though, she didn't want to be disappointing by finishing too soon.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:06 am

Rick moaned happily as he thrust into her as fast as he was able to. He was thrusting so fast that there were loud smacking sounds coming from where they were meeting in the middle. But he was honestly going hard enough that Lori would have been crying out that it hurt. He was thrusting at a punishing pace and with strong, powerful, thrusts. He was a little bit afraid that he was going so hard that he might actually hurt her but she wasn't even beginning to feel pain apparently.

And he was okay with that!

Mainly because with how pent up he was he wasn't interesting in slowing down. And this meant that he was able to take out some of his frustration in a very 'creative' way with Maria. In a way that the two of them could both enjoy.

Purring a little bit, he tugged at her ear lobe with his teeth a little bit as he whispered huskily into her ear,

"I'm going to cum soon..." he moaned huskily into her ear, "I'm going to fill you up if we keep going..."

He smirked a little bit as he spanked her again, hitting the inside of her pussy at different angles as he tried to find exactly where she was most sensitive. Purring a little bit, he licked his lips, moaning as his pleasure began to increasing,

"Maria... oh Maria..." he moaned loudly, "You're so good... a fucking goddess..."
Back to top Go down
Maria Arceneau

Maria Arceneau

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:15 am

Maria wasn't even flinching at the pace that Rick was setting for their sex, honestly it was feeling amazing to her. She wasn't even registering that it would perhaps be a little too hard for some humans to enjoy, it was just the right force for her to be enjoying herself without their sex being too rough. There had been some times where she had ended up completely broken and bruised and it had been enjoyable - not as enjoyable as this though.

Each thrust inside of her was making Maria pant softly, a light sheen of sweat was developing on her body from the effort of thrusting her hips against Ricks, and the heat of their bodies writhing against each other. The night was warm but, it was more due to the friction between their skin that was making them sweat lightly.

Shivering at the light tug to her earlobe, Maria captured Rick's lips in a blistering kiss. It was short though, teasing him with the passion that she displayed and making him want more in the process. At least that was the hope.

"Yes," Maria groaned softly "I want that. I want you to cum inside of me Rick...please."

Unable to stop a little cry of pleasure when Rick spanked her again, her pussy tightening pleasurably around his cock when he did so, Maria squeezed his hips between her legs in an attempt to distract herself from the pleasure she was feeling.

Rick's efforts to find her sweetspot was pushing her over the edge into her orgasm though, especially when he brushed up against it with a particularly hard and deep thrust. Crying out loudly in pleasure, Maria tossed her head back again, closing her eyes to savor the sensations of her approaching finish. Each little thrust was bringing her nearer and nearer to her orgasm. Simply hearing Rick's pleasure was enough in the end to tip her over the edge.

"Rick!" Maria cried, her voice husky with pleasure "Oh Rick, yes!"

Pressing her body as close as she could to Rick, Maria thrust her hips wildly down onto Rick's cock as she felt her orgasm washing over her - she wanted to prolong it as long as possible, so that she could better enjoy the amazing sensation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)   A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Kind of Undead (Maria and Rick)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next