The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 5:17 am

Charlotte had recently been reunited with Cobalt at the prison, it had brought such a relief to her heart that she felt a lot of hope rekindled inside of her that previously had been going out. It wouldn't have been for the efforts of the Governor this reunion which is why she had decided that she would go and seek him out a few evenings after her father had joined her at the group. She had wanted to say thank you again and give him something that she had made for him, again by way of thanking him for reuniting the two of them.

It hadn't gone according to plan however.

The Governor had decided that he didn;t want the reward that Charlotte had offered him but a rather different one - a special reward that she didn't particularly want to give the man. It wasn't that she didn't find him attractive but the offer had taken her off guard and Charlotte didn't particularly want that with the Governor. He had pushed on though, making her feel uncomfortable with his touches and kisses.

Eventually someone had stumbled into the cell and stopped him in his tracks for which she was thankful. Now she had just gotten through telling Cobalt what had happened and she was biting her lip nervously, wringing her hands slightly. She wondered what was going to happen now - had she done wrong by telling him what had gone on or would he appreciate being told? In silence she waited for him to speak, move, anything!

[OOC: outfit]
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Smith

Cobalt Smith

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 5:46 am

Okay.

Cobalt had to remember that he was supposed to be calm. He had to be calm because right now his incredible self control was slipping. Self control that was so good that many wondered if he actually felt anything about anyone or anything. Of course if they could see him now they would know that he cared about Charlotte a whole lot more than he cared for almost anything else. And right now all he could think about was pounding The Governor into the dirt and then breaking his skull apart.

Or maybe he would keep the brain intact on purpose so he would turn into a walker, cut his limbs off and leave him tied up to the wall as a zombie-nugget with the word 'rapist' cut into his chest? There were a lot of possibilities right now.

But, of course, he couldn't do that right now.

Right now, Charlotte needed him. He took a deep breath before shutting the cell door and locking it before closing the curtain that was hung along it. His cell was deliberately a few away from the others and he was grateful for it. He moved over to Charlotte before pulling her in for a tight embrace,

"It's alright Charlotte." he told her quietly, "I'm here now... and I'll make sure nothing like that ever happens again. I'll protect you, just like I always have."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 5:58 am

Charlotte was relieved when finally Cobalt managed to say something, she knew that he wouldn't be mad at her for what had happened but she worried that he would go after the Governor and that would mean that they would potentially be kicked out of the group. She didn't worry that he would be hurt because she was more than aware that he could handle himself, she'd seen a lot over the last few years after all. When she was old enough to understand.

He went and closed the door to his cell and pulled the curtain closed and immediately Charlotte felt a whole lot better about the situation. Even though it was just a flimsy curtain it meant the world to her as they were now cut off from everyone on the outside. They were in their own little bubble where the Governor couldn't come and interrupt anything.

Even now she could still feel his hands on her and his lips on her own. She wished that she could just scrub his touch away and remove the memory from her mind but she just couldn't. How could she wake up in the morning and go into the same room that he was in? Things would be different now, changed. What would he think about her? What would everyone else? How would he spin it for everyone else, would he make it her fault?

Cuddling herself close to Cobalt, nestling her head in the crook of his neck, Charlotte placed a small kiss there as a comforting gesture to herself but also to him.

"Thank you Cobalt." she whispered in reply, her voice quiet, timid compared to it's previously confident and bubbly tones "I...I just...I didn't think he would do that. I didn't want to believe what I'd heard was right, I never thought he would...to me...I'm just glad that Milton came in when he did otherwise who knows what would have happened."
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Smith

Cobalt Smith

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:05 am

Cobalt wasn't exactly blind as to why The Governor would be getting a little bit handsy when it came to his Charlotte. She was, after all, a very attractive young woman. But that didn't excuse the actions and he would have to decide how he was to kill the man and make it look like an accident soon. After all, he couldn't be allowing anyone like that to be touching Charlotte. She was too good for that level of crap so he would lower himself to their level and make their deaths memorable as a warning to anyone else who wanted to touch his Charlotte.

She was his alone.

His grip around her in the hug tightened without him really being aware of it. When she nestled into his neck he blinked a little bit at the feeling of the kiss she placed there. He moved slightly awkwardly in the embrace, still holding her tight none the less. He wasn't used to gestures like that... not unless they were then followed by much more sexual motions. He wasn't exactly a model of a healthy mind after all.

"Well don't you worry." he assured her, stroking a strand of hair away from her face, "No one is going to touch you again unless you want them too."

He smirked a little bit and kissed her cheek before whispering into her ear,

"And maybe not even then - I might get jealous if you spend too much time with other men right?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:17 am

Charlotte sighed happily when she felt Cobalt's arms tighten around her without him even seeming to realise, it felt so good to have someone be there for her like he was. He always took care of her and helped her to fight the demons in her life - one of which was now the man that had also made her feel safe - the Governor. Perhaps she was naive not to believe all of the other people who had bad experiences with him but, now she knew for sure, knew his real attitude.

The hug became slightly awkward after she had placed a kiss on Cobalt's neck and this made Charlotte smirk lightly to herself, before she repeated the action just to make sure that it was the thing that had caused Cobalt to suffer awkwardly where he stood. She supposed it might have been a little bit more forwards than she was used to but...something about it just felt right at that moment.

Allowing herself to look up at him from where she was snuggled into his chest, Charlotte's eyes locked with Cobalt's as he mentioned that he would be jealous of any guy who got to spend too much time with her. The way that he had kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear made her gasp slightly, it sent a strange tingling sensation through her skull and down the back of her neck all the way down her spine. It was so pleasurable she didn't know what to do about it at first apart from turn a very soft shade of pink.

Her plump lips parted slightly and she replied, in a voice slightly huskier than before;

"You can't keep me all to yourself you know Cobalt." she teased, letting her nose run against his ear slightly, feeling a jolt run through her at the excitement and forbidden nature of the moment they were sharing - it was after all something pretty sexual to do "A girl has needs you know."
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Smith

Cobalt Smith

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:29 am

He wiggled a little bit in slight awkwardness when Charlotte proceeded to do the same thing that had caused him to squirm a little bit before. If he didn't know any better he would say that she was enjoying the ability to make him squirm. He didn't squirm in almost all cases after all - he imagined she might find the idea of him squirming because of her rather amusing.

He found it a little bit embarassing and a little bit of an emotion he wasn't supposed to feel around his 'daughter'. Or so people had felt the need to remind him at times. It wasn't like he spent all THAT long looking at Charlotte when she was dressed up in the clothes she used to tease boys and the like with. He was always just... watching to make sure she was safe was all.

Well at least he could still make her blush.

He had thought she had grown out of that phase a few years ago - back then she would blush bright red and rush to her room whenever she saw him working out or coming out of the shower. He might have had his towel riding a little low one or two times but she seemed to run away before he could fix it. He'd always just ignored it back then. But now she seemed to actually want to fight fire with fire it seemed.

Too bad for her that he didn't blush - ever.

"I'll keep you all to myself." he assured her with a smirk before raising an eyebrow and adding, "And what makes you think I can't keep you nice and happy eh Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:40 am

Charlotte actually giggled when Cobalt wiggled again when she kissed his neck once more, he definitely was feeling awkward because of that now and it was getting worse if this last movement was any indication. It made her feel slightly better after the events of tonight because it was like she was forgetting all of that stuff, leaving it at the door and occupying her mind with something else entirely something way more pleasurable.

Humming happily when he replied to her again, saying that he would keep her all to himself that he could make her happy and wondering why she didn't think he could, Charlotte tried to keep her blush down. This really wasn't something she had ever expected Cobalt to say, not after all of the years they'd lived in the same house together. There had been a line though that they'd never crossed, she'd never called him father and mostly thought of him as her 'minder' in a way.

He guided her and cared for her.

"Well I didn't think it would be something you were interested in Cobalt." she replied with a purr to her voice "I always thought that I was...well...not thought of like that by you. Guess you're full of surprises."

Charlotte gently bit down on Cobalt's earlobe and tugged it slightly with her teeth seeing as she was still next to his ear. She felt as if this was nearing on inappropriate, especially if Cobalt had just been teasing her but she wanted to know how much further she could go - how much more she could push him before he stated he'd had enough.

"Just what exactly do you think about me then Cobalt?" she asked seductively, enjoying teasing him and hoping to either gain a positive reaction or another cute wiggle "What secrets have you been keeping from me?"
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Smith

Cobalt Smith

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:49 am

He refused to wiggle this time - he wouldn't give her that satisfaction. He was above such expressions of discomfort so long as he actually focused on them. Smirking slightly at her reaction though, Cobalt was reminded of how much younger she was than him again. She seemed like a confident young woman but the fact was that she was still rather inexperienced when it came to life and little surprises like the ones he was springing on her now. His smirk grew wider as he traced her blush along her cheek with a fingertip,

"Well maybe you should have asked." he replied with the same smirk on his face as the finger that had stroked her cheek was now twirling a strand of her hair idly, "You've grown up Charlotte - and you've been doing a lot to highlight that. Even before all these walkers you were doing anything to show just how... grown up, you were."

Or how grown up her body was at least - that he had noticed rather quickly.

Her nibbling at his earlobe gathered a rather throaty growl from him then. The earlobe was something Cobalt didn't like touched with teeth... incidents where he had been forced to bite them off during fights to the death sprang to mind. But he decided to be a little bit less harsh with her than he initially wanted and decided to go with forceful instead.

Without answering her question, he picked her up off of her feet, his hands resting on her ass as he held her up around his waist. He pressed her back against the wall and stared right into her eyes for a long moment before leaning in very slowly.

When his breath was tickling her ear he spoke huskily to her,

"I've wanted to fuck you since you were seventeen. Back when we went on holiday and you wore that string bikini... I wanted to tear it off you and have you then and there." he licked her earlobe lightly, "That kind of secret what you wanted... daughter? Wanted to hear how your foster-dad wanted to ignore that whole 'foster-dad' part and just have you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:58 am

Charlotte wasn't sure whether she liked the things that Cobalt was saying to her with regards to the fact that she had been doing a lot to show off her body shape when she had come of age. She had wanted to attract male attention that was true but she had only thought in the barest of seconds that it would attract Cobalt. She had mostly wanted to show off to boys in the mall or in school whenever she could wear her own clothes - when she couldn't find any that were as she wanted she made them.

The dresses with windows to show her cleavage and slits up the side to show her shapely legs weren't meant to arouse Cobalt but...now that she knew they had Charlotte didn't find herself minding all that much. She wanted to know more actually.

She gasped lightly when Cobalt growled at her biting at his earlobe and a squeak left her lips as soon as he picked her up and shoved her against the nearest wall. Her cheeks were exploding in a bright pink blush which was now pretty uncontrollable, her lips were parted slightly in shock at the same time her chest was heaving slightly with her deeper breaths. This whole scenario...it just seemed to be straight out of a dream.

The things he whispered into her ear made Charlotte shudder and mewl softly in pleasure, her eyes closed and she savoured the words.

"Yes, father," she replied teasingly "I think that's exactly what I wanted to hear...would it make you happy to know that I wanted you to think that when I wore my suit? I picked it out with you in mind you know, well, you and any hot Spanish guys who came my way but I guess you stopped that from happening didn't you Cobalt?"

Charlotte draped her arms around his shoulders. pulling Cobalt in closer to her;

"Tell me more," she demanded softly, eyes glistening with excitement "Please." Charlotte added in a husky tone.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Smith

Cobalt Smith

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:05 am

She seemed to be getting into this almost as quickly as Cobalt was deciding that this was exactly what he wanted to do. And he was deciding that very quickly indeed. He had been hiding the thoughts he had had about how sexual Charlotte had been becoming over the years. He had done his best to flat out ignore her body as she developed but it had gotten harder when she decided that she was going to make her own clothes.

Which were better than ones she bought but tended to also be a bit more revealing than what would usually have been on offer to her.

When she shuddered and made a soft little noise of contentment by his ear he knew he had not over-played his hand. She was actually still interested. Thankfully she wasn't too upset with what The Governor had been attempting to have the whole idea of someone else (someone better) doing it, frightening. He smirked a little bit as she called him father - she never called him that and had stopped calling him dad years ago too,

"Mmm that would make me happy. I think you know exactly what makes me happy." he teased her with a smirk as he ground his hips against her's slightly, his eyes flashing at the mention of the spanish boys before he smirked, "Well they seemed to look away pretty quick when I flashed my gun. I didn't want them eyeing you up - you're daddy's girl."

He smirked as he leaned in closer and began kissing up and down her neck as she asked him for more information,

"On that same holiday... did you remember I slept in the nude in the same apartment as you? Did you notice? I did that for you - wanted to give you a bit of a show too." he told her with a little smirk, "And your joke about a topless beach? I only disapproved because others would see you like that too."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:15 am

Charlotte didn't miss the flash in Cobalt's eyes when she mentioned the Spanish boys that she had been trying to impress on their holiday away together - it certainly explained some things that had giant question marks hanging over them but it wasn't anything that Charlotte was upset about. In fact it made her feel even more protected and even safer. Cobalt was now she had learnt everything that she needed in a man.

He liked her in a sexual way.

He protected her.

He loved her, obviously, one of the only people he cared for in fact. If not the only one.

There was nothing else that she could ask for and hopefully things would go well this evening so that they wouldn't encounter any problems with the new aspect of their relationship that they were beginning to discover. Biting her lip happily Charlotte closed her eyes and whimpered softly as she felt him grinding his hips against her own. Of course she'd done it before but...now it felt so different, she felt so inexperienced and everything seemed to feel so much better.

"You're so bad Cobalt." she replied with a little giggle "I can only imagine what would have happened if you had been there when I first had sex, or you know, the time after that, or the time after that. Did you ever hear me hm? Sometimes I was just a little bit louder, just in case you were home."

The sensation of Cobalt kissing up and down her neck made Charlotte all the more aroused and she softly rubbed her hips against Cobalt's herself to keep the pleasing sensations going for him as well. The last thing she wanted was for him to think she was a sub-par partner. She did cast her mind back and remember catching Cobalt in the nude in the mornings but, Charlotte just turned away and didn't pay much mind to it. Now to find it was just for her was deeply flattering.

"Of course I remember, how could I not?" she asked huskily, gently beginning to rub his shoulders underneath his top to relax him "You really are protective of me aren't you Cobalt? Not that I mind, I think it's kind of hot..." Charlotte added with a playful growl.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Smith

Cobalt Smith

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:24 am

He had known when she had lost her virginity.

Of course he had known - she had walked funny and seemed to be more confident in herself. That and her boyfriend at the time had a little strut to his walk. Right up until Cobalt had brought him into his study and given him a book. It was a rather simple book about torture techniques during the middle ages. And the last page of the book was simply a written message from Cobalt saying it was one book he had memorised.

The boy hadn't lasted too long after that and Charlotte had been the one to end it. Apparently he had been too afraid to continue the carnal relationship. Of course Charlotte had other boys round when he was out on jobs. And one time he had come home while they were in the middle of it. He had sat downstairs and glared at the stairs - right up until the boy came strutting down, spotted him, and looked like he was about to piss himself.

Thankfully for Cobalt, Charlotte seemed too much for boys her own age to handle. Good thing he had much more experience,

"I came home early from one job." he smirked lightly, "The boy came downstairs and nearly pissed himself. All I did was glare at him - you sure did pick out some rather pathetic pretty boys back then. I suppose you've realised that a man with experience is much better? I have the experience you NEED Charlotte."

She was rubbing her hips against his again and Cobalt just smirked as he held her up with one hand on her ass while the other snaked it's way up her side, ghosting across her breasts before his thumb brushed her plump lips. He smirked,

"You'll find that I'm very similar as a partner..." he growled softly, "I'm forceful. I'm possessive. And I will not stop... until you are screaming my name..."

He nibbled at her collar bone,

"And I'm rather commanding. Like now..." he turned, dropping her down onto his single bunk on her back. He threw his coat off to the side and began unbuttoning his shirt, "I know you like to dance Charlotte... daddy's little dancer. Dance for my now Charlotte... and make it as dirty as we both know you can be for me. Only for me from now on, you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:39 am

Charlotte flushed lightly when she heard that once he had actually come home early from a job and heard her having sex with her boyfriend at the time - she hadn't actually thought that he would have. It made her a little excited though to think that he had been waiting downstairs the whole time for them to come down and face the music, he hadn't let on to her though but obviously that explained why she could never hold a boyfriend down as soon as they had met Cobalt.

"Well I was young you know?" she replied with a little cheeky grin "And I didn't think that you would look at me twice like that although, a few other older guys did catch my eye. I wonder if I would have had more luck with them, they would have had the experience I need too right?" Charlotte asked, teasing more than anything.

As his thumb brushed against her lips Charlotte took it into her mouth slightly and she sucked it happily. It mimicked what she found herself wanting to do to another part of Cobalt but Charlotte found herself just contenting herself with teasing him about it first, she gave him a little wink as she gave his thumb a languid lick before letting it go from her mouth with a final kiss to the pad. Hopefully it would get the reaction she wanted.

Then she was dropped onto the bed and she gasped lightly, kneeling up to watch him strip out of his coat and begin to unbutton his shirt. Biting her lip she wondered what she could do to dance as seductively for him as possible. When she had an idea in her mind she slid off the bed and stood, pushing Cobalt so that he was sitting there instead.

"Hmmm, no touching now daddy, you understand?" she asked, running her fingertip against his lips before taking a step back and taking a deep breath in.

Imagining a song in her mind, Closer by Nine Inch Nails, Charlotte slowly began to slink her hips to the beat that she was thinking of in her mind. It was a slow one, that meant that she could rotate her hips sensually without having to do it too quickly - Cobalt could see each little flick and swish of her hips. Her hands moved from her waist to play slightly with her breasts before she turned away so her back was facing Cobalt. Turning her head over her shoulder to lock eyes with him, Charlotte slipped out of her vest top, dropping it to the floor.

Next came the plain black bra she was wearing, one strap fell from her shoulders, then the other. When she was done with that she unclasped the bra leaving her in her tiny denim shorts. She kept herself turned away to tease Cobalt but unbuttoned her shorts, inching them down one little bit at a time until she let them drop to the floor too. Slinking her way back over to Cobalt, Charlotte ran her finger tip along his lips again with a teasing smile on her lips.

"Will you help me with the last bit Cobalt, please?" she asked, a tint of wanting in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Smith

Cobalt Smith

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:52 am

Cobalt shook his head slightly. She seemed to think that teasing him was a good idea. It wasn't to be honest - Cobalt tended to get more het up to a point and then he wanted the main event, no more teasing shit. And if he wasn't getting the main event at that point he would normally just leave. Maybe it was because it was Charlotte but he felt he could stand a little more teasing than usual before demanding he get what they both wanted,

"No one takes care of you like I do Charlotte." he told her with a sly smirk, "And you know that very well don't you?"

She had taken his hint with the thumb it seemed. He watched with a slowly widening smirk as she sucked and licked at his thumb. When she finally removed it from her mouth he was harder in his trousers than he had been before and more than ready to move on. After just a little bit more teasing - best to let her think she was leading in some areas after all. Sitting down at her push, he nodded as he leaned back slightly on the bed,

"Don't think that rule will last too long baby girl." he teased her with a sly smirk, "You know you're dad's a hands-on kind of guy after all."

Well.

He was right - she sure could dance. And she was dirty as hell it appeared.

And they were both things he liked. He was harder in his trousers than he had been before and he took the opportunity to undo the trousers and pull them down slightly when she stripped out of her bra. He slowly, openly, stroked him as she stripped until she was only in her panties. He smirked a little bit at her request before throwing the last of his own clothing away. Standing up, he walked right up to her before kissing her hard on the mouth.

Breaking the kiss after a few moments, he began to kiss down her chest, taking one of her nipples in his mouth and playing with it with his tongue. Leaving it alone, he kissed down her smooth stomach as he sank to his knees in front of her. He gripped her underwear on each side of her hips with his fingers. With barely a thought he pulled harshly, ripping both sides of the underwear off and throwing the rest away. Before she could protest he leaned in and let his tongue slide slowly along the length of her slit. He looked up at her as he tasted her,

"Tastes better than I imagined." he told her, keeping eye contact as he slowly pushed his finger inside, smirking as he commented, "Tight as I imagined. I'm going to take this pussy..."

He began to stroke her walls slowly with his finger as he kept eye contact,

"I'm going to fuck you in your tight pussy..."

His finger began to curl and bend, looking for her most sensitive spot as it's stroking began to increase in speed. Still he maintained eye contact,

"I'm going to slide my hard cock right into my lovely daughter's wet pussy..."

He judged by her reaction he had found the right spot and he began to stroke it faster as her thumbed her clit. His eyes shone as he looked up at her,

"I think you like the sound of that. Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:02 am

Charlotte's eyes widened slightly when she saw that Cobalt was coming towards her and she closed her eyes swiftly, allowing her hands to rake through his hair when he pressed his lips against her own in their first proper kiss. She groaned happily into the kiss as she returned it hard and passionately to show how much she really loved what they were doing right now. She didn't want to stop kissing Cobalt, not now that she had just figured out that she could start.

He sunk down in front of her though which made her eyes widen and Charlotte watched as he kissed down her body, taking a nipple into her mouth and making her groan happily as he did so, her attention snapped back to his movements after that pleasure though when he ripped her underwear from her body. This wasn't easy to come by these days and she was just glad it hadn't been one of her good pairs.

The gasp that left her lips when he licked her was loud and her knees felt very weak as he pushed a finger inside of her, Charlotte closed her eyes and whimpered softly as he moved inside of her. Eventually he pressed against the sensitive spot deep inside of her making Charlotte cry out. His words made her feel so excited she didn't know what to do but agree with him - nodding her head swiftly Charlotte groaned lightly before managing to get the words out.

"I...I love the sound of that Cobalt." she replied with a wanton tone to her voice "Please, don't tease me any more. I'll do whatever position you want, I promise." Charlotte stated, trying her best to persuade him to end her teasing and just get down to what they both wanted. Normally she could tease for hours but...now this was different.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Smith

Cobalt Smith

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:12 am

For once it seemed his sexy little daughter didn't want to tease any more. It seemed that he had finally managed to tease her back so much that she gave up before he did. Of course they had never teased each other like this before and he had a lot more experience to draw on than she did. After all, he was older and had far more experience than her - a fact he would love to show her soon but there wasn't any rush.

He would kill anyone who tried to stop them doing whatever they wanted to each other so this wasn't going to be a one-time deal. Oh no. Cobalt planned on fucking his daughter whenever and wherever he could. It added to the thrill even more and he was a rather lusty man, even if he wasn't a very emotional man.

He smirked up at her,

"So I'm in control am I?" he asked her before repeating the question as he stroked her sensitive spot again, "Say it Charlotte... tell me that Daddy is in control of your little pussy. I want to hear you say it love."

With that in hand, Cobalt picked her up again so that she would have to wrap her arms around his head and her legs around his waist. When in position he reached down and pressed the head of his cock against her entrance. He just held it there for a moment before slowly dragging it up and down her slit. He was getting his revenge for earlier teasing and they both knew it.

Carrying her with him in that position, he sat himself down on the bed before leaning back until he was laying on his back and she was resting on top of him, held firmly in place with one hand on her hip as he continued to stroke his cock along her wet entrance. He leaned closer as he stopped, his cock perfectly positioned to enter her if she only slide down. He smirked near her ear,

"Now my little daughter... I want you to slowly lower your wet little pussy onto my cock. I want you to take it inch by inch and tell me how it feels..." he growled lightly, "To be fucked by the man the only man who will touch you in this way. Tell me how it feels to be mine... in every way now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 1 of 1