The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Empty
PostSubject: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Noemie was so tired it wasn't even funny, she wanted to be able to fall asleep at her desk at home but, she forced herself to finish her Latin assignment that she had been set, it was easier than she thought it was going to be and so she finished it in record time. Looking at the noodles sat in the bowl next to her, she sighed and decided she was going to have to force them down, even if they did taste disgusting, they were all they could afford for now.

When she had done she put it in the sink downstairs. Her mother was out with some of her friends having a pamper session, she deserved it, it was her birthday treat, but Noemie knew she would feel bad for not being able to pay for anything. Her mother was lucky that she had friends that understood. Her father was in his study pacing like normal, he was working so hard and taking so much overtime he barely had time to sleep or eat...

It made what she was doing look relatively minor. Of course, she was 17 and he was 39 so...there was the age difference there.

Sighing wearily she made her way out of the house, picking up her bag and coat on the way, she was cooped up and she wanted to go and have a relax somewhere, maybe in a park? Looking in her purse she groaned a little bit, she didnt even have enough money to pay for an ice cream while she waited, it was such a nice hot day it would have been lovely.

Wandering down her street she eventually came to a rather designer shopping street, they did live in an upmarket part of town so, it wasn't a surprise. Rather woefully, Noemie looked in all the windows, there was that dress she had wanted for the prom at home! It was taunting her here too it seemed.

She had another tournament tonight...she'd promised her parents she would win another grand sum tonight, but, people were beginning to get suspicious so, she had to travel to cities further out than normal and she was getting completely drained. Shivering a little, her shorts, tshirt and long socks seemingly being a bit too revealing for this weather, Noemie wondered if she should turn back home.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Mori had noticed that Noemie was getting more and more tired as the week went on and there didn't seem to be any particular reason for it. She was not involved in any particularly sporty clubs after all and the school only made them have PE once every week. So that meant that she wasn't sleeping for whatever reason, meaning that Mori was going to have to relax her so that she would once again be able to sleep soundly. No matter what, people tended to sleep a heck of a lot more if they were relaxed.

Hell it might even turn out that her not having enough sleep was entirely down to being stressed.

He had been on one of his daily jogs when he noticed Noemie looking rather forlornly at something in the window of a designer shop. Now why would she look so sad about something in that shop? Every student attending the academy, other than Haruhi, were from rich and influencial backgrounds. She should be able to buy anything she wanted from that store.

Deciding that he wanted to try and help the friend that he was thinking about the most. It had nothing to do with the fact that she was dressed in some short, tight, shorts. Nothing at all to do with that. As he jogged over to her he waved a little bit,

"Hello Noemie-chan." he greeted her with a friendly tone, "I was just looking for you on my jog. You see my family has opened a new onsen nearby, I was wondering if you would like to test it out with me?"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Noemie jumped a little bit when she heard a voice by her, she was so easily startled these days, especially after Tenshi had told her that she should keep her guard up even when she wasnt at these events in case someone recognised her, that would be the end of her she was sure! Sighing a little bit internally, she wanted to relax for one moment without having to worry about keeping her mouth shut and not telling people about what she was up to.

However when she turned and saw it was Mori she smiled happily, she had missed him recently because she hadn't had much time to swing by the Host Club, and at lunchtime she was busy in a private classroom practicing her card tricks and attempting to swallow the tripe she had been given for lunch. To be honest she was embarrassed but, she'd never tell her parents that.

"Hey there Mori-sempai, long time no see!" she giggled lightly "You were looking for me? I guess you really must have been missing me!"

Of course she was teasing, but it was nice to know the strong and silent boy had been thinking about her, even if it was only in a friendly manner. Noemie thought of him as a friend too, although at certain points she couldn't help the odd stray thought wandering in there about him being slightly more than a friend to her, those types of thoughts that got your heart racing.

"An onsen?" Noemie asked, placing a thoughtful finger on her lips, it did sound like fun but...should she impose again "Well...it does sound nice Mori but...I don't want to impose on you and your families business, as long as your sure it's okay for me to try it out, I'd love to come."

With a large smile directed up at him, she turned her attention away from the store and placed her hands on her hips; "Well then, lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:13 am

Mori chuckled a little bit when she jumped just from his greeting. Surely he wasn't that scary now was he? Or then again, his voice tended to be. He also noticed that she seemed genuinely panicked before she realised who it was, as if she had been expecting someone much worse to be behind her. He wasn't sure who she had been expecting, or fearing, but it couldn't be anyone good and that made him frown a little bit. Mori had his fair share of run-ins with shady characters after all and he didn't want her involved with people like the ones he'd seen.

He was glad that she seemed a lot happier to see him when she got a good look at him and realised who he actually was. Mori hadn't seen a lot of her around to be fair, it was like she was permanently busy now and it saddened him that he hadn't seen a lot of her, despite his best efforts,

"It has been too long." he agreed with a small smile before chuckling a little bit, "I have and, I have been. Others have been too I must say."

Mori didn't like to mention just how much he had been looking for her because honestly it had been rather a lot. He was beginning to think of her as more than just a friend but their relationship couldn't move in that direction because she had been out of his reach for quite a while since the incident at the tropical park. He nodded with a small smile,

"Yes owned by my mother." he told her before shaking his head a little bit at the idea she was imposing. When she accepted the invitated he smiled a little bit and held out a hand for her to take, "Follow me please, it is just around the corner. It will be empty apart from us but I have the keys so we shouldn't be distrubed."

Leading her round the corner, he took her into the onsen's changing rooms, handing her three towels with a small smile,

"You may change over there." he said, gesturing towards the girls changing rooms, "There are many pools but I have started the heating on the main one. I shall see you out there."

Quickly getting changed so that he just had a towel tied around his waist, Mori noticed that she wasn't outside yet and allowed himself to slowly sit down in the hot springs, sighing a little bit as he soaked in the hot water.
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:26 am

Noemie smiled shyly to herself more than anything, she was so happy that other people have been looking for her and missing her, probably the other members of the Host Club, she wondered how they were doing actually, hopefully well. Maybe she should make time to drop in for a few minutes just to catch up with everyone, it would be a nice chance to relax.

The idea that Mori had been missing her too, made her heart flip slightly, it wasn't making her very relaxed to know he had feelings for her too...that wasn't good, hadn't she just resolved she didn't want to cause trouble for his family and himself.

"Well you certainly know how to flatter a girl Mori!" she giggled "I'm sorry that I've been away so long I've just been so busy, I promise to try and look in on the Host Club this week though, if I am being missed that much that is." Noemie grinned with a teasing wink.

Right now, a relax in a hot spring really did sound like it would be what she needed. Things were getting scarier and she was trying to earn as much money for her family as possible without being caught, she had even messaged Ronan to come down from Switzerland to help her do some more sophisicated things, he would be arriving within the next week or so.

"It looks lovely." she smiled when she saw the Onsen "I didn't know that your family were interested in hot springs, I thought you guys were more interested in Martial Arts, I hope you don't mind but, I found Hunni and asked him a few things about you." she grinned.

Taking the towels and going into the changing room, she emerged a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around her chest, reaching her mid thigh, it was a comfortable length, and Noemie approached the main pool to see Mori already resting in it. Blushing a little bit when she saw that he was half naked in front of her again, Noemie sunk into the pool as well, with a happy little sigh, already the heat was doing wonders for her muscles.

"Oh this is like heaven, I have been so wound up lately." Noemie admitted, leaning against the side of the pool as she relaxed "You must be able to read minds just like me to offer to bring me to a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:34 am

Mori could tell the fact that they had been missing her meant a lot to her. He hoped that the fact that he had been missing her meant more to her than the idea that the entire Host Club had been missing her thought. For some reason he wanted to be the reason why she was so happy that someone had thought to be so concerned for her. He wanted to be the reason why she was happy right now. He didn't know why but it made his stomach do little flips. It was... nice,

"Oh I aim to please." he shot back at her with a small wink before sighing a little bit. He nodded in agreement, "It's alright, I understand if you are busy. Any time that you can set aside for me, I mean us, would be appreciated greatly. I... we... miss you a great deal."

When she commented on his family's connection to martial arts he raised an eyebrow but lowered it again when she explained that she had spoken to Hunni to learn a few things about him. Honestly he was flattered she took the time to do so. He smiled a little bit,

"My family is very interested in martial arts." he agreed with a nod, "But we are branching out into complimentary businesses. For example, the dojo for one of our judo clubs is around the corner from this onsen. Members are admitted for half price."

Seeing Noemie in just a towle made Mori blush a little bit but thankfully that could be put down to the layer of steam around the onsen which made the whole area hot. He swallowed thickly and hoped that she would not see his 'reaction' under his towel as well. He was glad that she was appreciating the hot springs almost as soon as she sat down in the hot waters,

"I could tell, it has kept you from sleeping." he told her, having deduced that on his own. He shook his head a little bit, smiling slightly as he did so, "I asked some people some questions. Your mother said you had never visited an onsen and that it might do you some good. I visited her to ask about what things you liked to do."
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:46 am

Noemie raised her eyebrow a little bit and she smirked, she was glad that Mori was being so open with his feelings for her, it meant that she got to understand them and see if she could feel the same, to be honest she already did feel the same way about him, she felt like he meant more to her than she really wanted him to, it was going to be really difficult.

"Well then I'll have to make sure that I drop by, I can't have my friends missing me so much! I'm surprised that you guys are still functioning!" she teased softly.

Grinning and holding her hands up when he looked at her, a little confused, when she mentioned martial arts, she was just glad that he didn't get mad at her for that, because she was very private about things about her family. Things that were public knowledge like their families connection to martial arts though, were fine she thought to mention.

"Maybe I'll have to start going, can you see me doing some martial arts?" she asked with a laugh "I could be the new Karate Kid! Couldn't I? I bet the uniform would suit me too!"

When he said that he could tell that she hadn't been sleeping, Noemie frowned softly, she didn't know how he could tell that she had been using that cream her mother gave her to remove the bags under her eyes...maybe she just seemed a little less energetic than usual, she would have gotten some energy drinks but, she couldn't afford any.

Then, when she heard he had been talking to her mother she stopped smiling so vividly and her expression decended into a very straightfaced blank gaze. He'd spoken to her mother? And her mother...hadn't said anything to her about it. This sounded suspicious.

"When did you speak with my mother?" she asked quietly "She didn't mention your visit to me..."

Panicking a little, she wondered if it was when she was out at one of the underground competitions, but she kept that look of panic inside.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:17 am

Mori flushed slightly when she just raised an eyebrow at him. She was able to tell what his feelings for her were he just knew it. He coughed a little bit as he tried to contain the blush that was building up inside him from this revelation. He chuckled a little bit,

"Make sure that you do." he told her before joking, "Hunni has begun to lose his appitite for even sweets without you around and Tamaki has once again resorted to begging Haruhi to wear her middle school outfit again."

He was glad that she was interested in him, he wanted so desperately to believe that the feelings he was developing for her were received and returned. He really hoped that they were and this seemed to suggest that they were. After all she was getting to know him better through his friends so that she would know more about him when they spoke again. That was the sort of thing that girls did before they took the risk and asked someone to be their boyfriend right? He was sure it was,

"Maybe some martial arts. Perhaps you would be more into ti-chi?" he suggested honestly before chuckling a little bit and shaking his head slightly, "I don't think you would do well in karate, it is rather dull for a lot of the time."

Mori could tell that she wasn't happy he had managed to figure out she wasn't sleeping but it wasn't like it was a national secret what with the bags underneath her eyes. She also lacked her usual vibrancy. But nowhere near as much as when he mentioned his visit to her mother. It was like a switch had been flipped and she seemed to be suddenly very defensive. He blinked a little bit,

"A couple of days ago at around 7pm." he told her honestly, frowning slightly, "You weren't in at the time. I would have thought she would have mentioned it to you though... she just asked me to kept an eye out for you that evening. She seemed a bit concerned."
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:40 am

Noemie was more than a little bit angry that Mori had decided to come around to her house without her permission or her knowledge, it just wasn't the sort of thing that you did! She'd given him her number so why didn't he just text her and ask her if she was free to go and recieve him as a guest?! Embarrassed that he might have seen her house the state that it was now, she bit down hard on her lip and turned away from him in the pool, trying to figure out how to deal with her conflicting feelings.

Especially now, she was a very very private person, Noemie didn't appreciate him coming to see her without warning, and she didn't appreciate her mother using him like some sort of guard dog to try and keep his eye on her. She was old enough to do as she pleased, and was doing just that to help her nosey family out of their situation!

"It would have been nice if you'd have asked, I don't really like people dropping in on my home without me knowing." she explained, although she was back to being stressed again, despite the lovely hot springs "You can appreciate how it seems, when you talk to my mother and then she doesn't tell me anything about it, you guys could have spoken about anything."

Now moved further down the pool away from Mori she crossed her arms around her chest and stared down at the bottom of the pool, now she was in a bad mood, she didn't want to be but, she just couldn't stop thinking about how odd it seemed that her Mother hadn't mentioned it to her, it made her suspicious, and after everything she was doing for her...!

"Anyway, thanks for the invitation to the hot springs, she was right, I have always wanted to go to one, we just never really got the chance to back at home, but I'm glad I've got to go to one now." Noemie admitted with a small smile on her lips, although it was obvious she was still shaken.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:50 am

Mori could tell that Noemie's usually mild temper was quickly spiking higher and he didn't understand why to be honest. After all they were friends weren't they? Surely friends were supposed to visit each other out of the blue just to say hi? That's what members of the Host Club did to each other all the time, maybe it was different over in Switzerland? He wasn't too sure. He could tell though that she seemed to be against his whole desire to visit her home and it confused him.

Maybe she was just a really private person? Or maybe she didn't like that her mother had told her things that she liked? Or maybe it was the whole 'keep an eye out for her' thing? That part had struck him as not only odd but unneccessary. Surely she was old enough to be out on her own? He blinked a few times when she explained she didn't like unexpected visitors,

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to drop of some cake Hunni baked for the club. Next time I will make sure to call ahead." he told her, not wanting her to get stressed again. He nodded a little bit, "Yes that part does sound bad when you say it like that. It was not my intention to have things hidden from you."

Seeing that she was still shaken but that she did like the hot springs, Mori was still a little bit distressed to find that she was quickly getting more and more stressed again. Standing up, his towel needing a hand to keep from sliding down too much, he moved so that he was sat behind her,

"Part of the onsen experience here is a massage. None of the employees are here but..." he gently began to massage her shoulders to help her relax, "For a friend such as you I would be happy to help this way."
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:03 am

Noemie sighed softly and she shrugged her shoulders, she was getting back to her animated old self, she didn't want to stay mad at Mori for long, after all they were friends, she didn't want him being annoyed at her because she had gotten too defensive. She was secretave enough as it was without withdrawing into herself because of something as silly as this. Although she would make sure to ask her mother what had gone on when she got home.

"Oh Mori-sempai what am I going to do with you?" she sighed softly pressing a languid hand to her forehead as she grinned softly "I would appreciate if you would, so that maybe next time I could actually be there when you pop around to my house, and you don't get assaulted with a barriage of questions by my mother."

She was really glad that he understood how it seemed to her, because, it didn't look good. Noemie didn't think that he was keeping anything from her, and even if he was, then, it wasn't like she could be angry at him for that, she was keeping secrets from everyone that she knew at this moment in time, to be honest, it was that making her tired more than anything else.

"I'm glad you understand, Mum looks out for me, but, she's not the most responsible of people." she admitted with a soft smile "In most cases I'm looking after her rather than the other way around!"

Blushing a little when Mori came and sat behind her in the pool, Noemie had to say that she liked the idea of a massage, and, seeing as this was a time where it was just them, she should enjoy it. It wasn't like it was particularily...sensuous or anything...she tried to convince herself of that point anyway. Purring softly she felt the hand holding her towel up relaxing slightly but that did also mean the towel moved down slightly showing more of her cleavage;

"Mmmm that feels really nice Mori-sempai..." she happily smiled "You're good at this, do you give massages to girls a lot?" Noemie asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:52 am

Mori didn't want her to get all depressed about what he had done, he had done it originally to try and make her happy after all. Thankfully it didn't look like she wanted to stay made at her, she just had the look of someone who didn't hold grudges for very long, something he was grateful for. Of course he was going to make sure that this situation didn't come up again, he didn't like making her unhappy like that after all. That and from now on he'd likely just text her a lot to say what he was doing,

"I would hope that whatever you decide upon is something fun and entertaining. I can make balloon animals if that helps you decide." he joked with her lightly before nodding a little bit, "Yes do not worry it won't happen this way again. I wanted to mention that... is your mother usually so aggressive in her questioning? She wouldn't stop asking me questions..."

Mori could honestly say that he knew what it was like to have to be the responsible one when someone you elder wasn't going to be. His own mother had gone on a bit of a bender after they had left his father's home and he had had to be the responsible and sensible one. He knew that this line of conversation was better left there actually. If they got too far into it she would dwell on it and it wasn't the nicest of topics.

Seeing her blush, Mori smiled a little bit. He was glad that she was the one blushing for once, he was supposed to be the one who didn't blush. He could tell that she was enjoying the massage she was getting, the purring was testament to that. The towel dropped a little bit and Mori blushed as he noticed he could now see more of her cleavage,

"No I haven't given massages to girls before." he told her honestly. He smirked a little bit and whispered into her ear, "You're my first..."
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:41 am

Noemie's family was very private to her, and especially her mother, she had never spent much time with her father because he was always busy but she respected him, her mother was very spontaneous and fun to be around, but she wasn't very responsible. Sometimes she wondered how they had fallen in love at all, her mother and father were so different in their personalities...but she didn't dwell on that too long.

When he mentioned her mother asking a lot of questions she couldn't help but laugh softly, and she nodded her head, she was like that a lot, she didn't mean anything by it but she had the excitement of a child sometimes, although underneath she was actually quite clever when she wanted to put her mind to it. Noemie relaxed herself a little bit more now that the topic was changed.

"Yeah she is normally like that, to anyone that I am friends with that is. Especially when she first meets them, she just wants to vet them for me, make sure that they're alright." she grinned lightly "I'm sure if you showed her your balloon animals she would fall in love with you instantly!" Noemie teased with a wink.

As Mori continued to massage her, Noemie relaxed even more and she rested herself against his chest with a soft sigh, she had never been this close to a man before but she was finding it enjoyable, more than enjoyable. Mori was so sweet and kind to her, she had never been treated this well by a boyfriend before, and, at a time like this it really meant a lot to her.

"Oh really?" she asked with a sly grin "Well then I am honoured to be able to take your first massage Mori-sempai, I hope that my body is satisfactory for your first time." Noemie grinned, sticking her tongue out.

Running her hands up and down her arms, she looked up to the ceiling of the Onsen, it was so relaxing to be here, it was getting her in the mood for tonight, even though the game tonight was really important, just being here with Mori was making her more calm. Seeing his features as she gazed up, her head resting on his chest softly, Noemie blushed a little bit still.

"Don't you think it's a little...naughty for us to be in here on our own?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 am

Mori could tell that she was rather private about her family life and decided that he would respect that and not really talk too much about it. He had met her mother and had honestly been rather surprised by the woman's personality considering it was so different to Noemie's. He chuckled a little bit when she laughed about his comment regarding her mother's habit of asking a lot of questions. It had been rather strange for Mori to deal with considering he tried not to speak a whole lot. It had definately been a bit of a pain on his throat but it had been rather fun,

"Must be a riot at parties." he commented with a little smirk before raising and eyebrow at the commented about vetting Noemie's friends. He was rather concerned that he hadn't passed the test now that she had said that but he still chuckled when she suggested he wow her mother with his balloon animals, "If she doesn't like that then I can make other things out of balloons. I can also juggle. I practiced with flaming batons and knives."

Noemie was melting under his experienced hands it seemed. She was relating into him like there was no tomorrow. She was either very stressed or her was better than he gave himself credit for. Honestly it might have been a bit of both. Mori wanted to make sure that she was as relaxed as possible so it might have been enough to ease all of the worries of the day out of her,

"Yes really." he teased her right back, "I'll be sure to tell you when I have finished the massage. Did I mention it was a fully body massage?"

That last part was meant to be a teasing joke but he ended up saying it with a lot more meaning that he thought he would have used. He could tell that she was really getting into the whole onsen experience and Mori was glad that he could have given her this experience. Seeing her blush, he gently ran one of his fingers across her cheek as he smiled down at her,

"Why I don't know about that..." he whispered to her, his voice naturally deep and husky, "Why? Are you planning on doing something naughty?"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:18 am

Noemie blinked a little bit when she heard that he was also able to juggle with knives and flaming batons! He sounded like he could be one of the circus performers she had seen around her home time sometime. Running her hands through her hair she sighed softly, the steam was doing a good job of covering her blush though, she was pushing up against Mori and Mori was almost naked, under the towel he was naked!

The thought made her heat up at the ideas it gave her. They were all pretty pleasing ideas but, she was getting worried she was allowing him to get too close to her...if he got too close to her she could hurt him, hurt him and his families business.

"Flaming batons and knives huh?" she asked with a laugh "Well you could be my assistant in my magic show if you like Mori, it sounds like you have all the experience you need right there!"

When he said that he was going to give her a full body massage, she blushed again and thought that it was getting very heated in this Onsen, in more ways than one, and she wasn't sure how to handle it. To let her hormones have a little fun for a while? She deserved to have some fun didn't she? But she didn't want to hurt Mori...surely he was only playing around too...he was a Host, and, well, he could have anyone he wanted.

"A full body massage, well you really are pampering me today." she grinned "But we can't have a full body massage in the pool, so you'll have to take me somewhere else to finish the job. I'm not quite ready to leave this lovely water yet though, its so relaxing..."

Humming happily in pleasure, both at his experienced touches and the hot water, Noemie turned around to face Mori with a little devilish grin on her lips. Well, she was excited no doubt by his teasing, his voice made it all the more pleasurable for her, as she did love it so...but, she could give back as good as she got, and she had full intention to.

"Oh, always." Noemie winked with a small purr to her voice "I was just thinking that...to give me a full body massage, I'd have to lose the towel...should I get rid of it now, to save time later?" she asked with a little smirk playing on her lips, as her fingers toyed with the towels fastening around her.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:41 am

Mori was a little bit embaressed to admit that when he was younger he learnt how to shape balloons and how to juggle dangerous objects because he had once planned to be a circus performer. It had, of course, come in handy when he entertained Hunni and customers of the host club. Mori had to admit that having a half naked woman as beautiful as Noemie pressed against his front was playing havok with his hormones but she hadn't noticed yet, thankfully. He could tell that she was probably feeling the same way that he was and he was beginning to notice that her towel was slipping down more and more. Of course he felt no desire to tell her this at all,

"I don't fit the image." he told her with a small smirk, "Aren't magician's assistants supposed to be leggy, busty and look good in a dress? I have the legs but the others are out."

He grinned a little bit when he saw her blushing at the idea of him giving her a full body massage, mainly because if his hormones got any stronger he would be giving her one right now. He wondered if he should let go and do what his hormones wanted him to do. He had never let his hormones influence his decisions before but right now, looking at Noemie's cleavage out of the corner of his eye, he was definately tempted to do so,

"I enjoy giving my friends ways to relax." he joked before whispering to her, "Oh but I can reach all of you as we are now... I'd just need to move the towel is all. Would that be really so wrong of us to do?"

He worked the knots out of her shoulders almost five minutes ago now but he was just working them more, knowing she would love it. When she turned around in the water his cheeks flushed a little bit but he was too excited to notice too much. He swallowed a little bit,

"Good to know." he teased back before he slowly reached out and touched the edge of the towel, smirking a little bit, "Why yes you would have to lose the towel... would that be a problem? If you would feel self conscious..."

He gently tugged at the knot that held his towel in place,

"Then you wouldn't be the only one naked."
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:51 am

Noemie was getting to be a little too hormonal right now, she was loosing her ability to think rationally and she bit her lip softly, as she looked up into Mori's eyes she thought that it wouldn't be such a bad thing to actually allow herself to kiss him. If he wanted to be kissed after all, although, she was a little bit too nervous at the moment to take off her towel, even though she was acting more confident than she was.

Moving slowly back towards Mori she let her hands rest on his chest, blushing softly as she ran her fingertips over his skin, she had never been this intimate with a man before, and there was no doubt from his physique that he was a man. His muscles were nicely defined but he wasn't overtly muscled, just the right amount to be attractive to her, he was tall, and his eyes were a steeley grey that made her heart skip beats when she looked into his eyes.

"I suppose, it wouldn't be so wrong, considering that it's just us in here...and I know you wouldn't go telling anyone what I looked like under my towel...would you?" she asked with a wink "And I'd be good, I would never kiss and tell, or, feel and tell even." Noemie giggled softly.

To be honest, what she had noticed was that Mori had spoken more than he had ever done in the past hour or so and she smiled lightly when she did think about that. He was getting used to her, he was warming to her and that made her happier than anything but...she didn't want him to get close to her, and so, after today she would have to make sure that she cut her ties with him.

It would hurt but...she had to do it.

"Mori-sempai!" she gasped softly, as she ran her hands up to wrap around Mori's neck "Here I was thinking you were a gentleman..."

With a little chuckle, she drew closer to him, her lips softly brushed against his own in a very light kiss before she moved away slightly, teasing him, trying to get him to kiss her first, even though what she had just done could technically be counted as a kiss.

"I guess I'm not as good at reading people as I first thought." she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:09 am

The hormones were building up inside of Mori and the effect would be very, very, obvious if he moved his towel even a little bit. He was aroused and he would be poking her it they got any closer together. To be honest he had never intended this to go further than teasing but it was definately beyond that right now and he couldn't bring himself to care too much. He was too busy loving every minute of it if he was being totally honest with himself.

When she rested her hands upon his chest he placed a hand over one of her's, wanting to touch her so that she would keep touching him even if it was only like this. He might have been a host but this was the closest he had ever been to a woman in this amount of clothing. And Noemie was all woman, not one inch of her was that of a girl, she was a sexy young woman. He smirked slightly,

"Of course I would never even think to tell anyone. It would be our secret." he agreed with her, almost licking his lips at the thought of seeing her without her towel wrapped around her, "If we're choosing an option... can it be the second one there?"

He chuckled a little bit when she teased him about being a gentleman when he had lightly touched the rim of her towel. Mori smirked a little bit when she wrapped her arms around his neck, liking how it seemed to give him a clear view of her cleavage,

"Mmm Noe-chan..." he purred a little bit before chuckling lightly, "Oh I am a gentleman. I'm offering my... services, to a lady who might want them."

The light touch of her lips against his own was intoxicating and he was not about to let it be the only kiss that they had together. He leant in closer to her, his lips only a few inches away from hers,

"Depends..." he whispered, "Did you think I was the kind of man to take what he wanted?"

He leant forwards again, kissing her lightly but passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:24 am

Noemie blushed softly when she felt Mori putting his hand over her own, he did avery good job of making her feel wonderfully attractive even when she was wet and her make up had all come off. Closing her eyes she rested her head against his chest, listening to his heart beat softly as she felt herself being safe in Mori's arms. She wished she could tell him, she wished she could rely on him to be her protector, but she couldn't drag him into this, Noemie wouldn't drag him down with her.

Running her hand up and down his chest, she hummed softly to herself, enjoying the feel of someone being this close to her, someone so attractive as well. Seeing Mori smirk, was a very strange thing, almost how she thought she must look when she smirked;

"Well we dont have to choose Mori, since Im so nice to you, you can have both." she grinned happily, deciding it was best to just enjoy their last meeting together, and she wanted to make it as pleasurable as possible for Mori, she didn't want him to forget about her after she tried to break off their contact, at least, until this project was over.

His nickname for her made her blush grow slightly, he was offering his services was he? Noemie could see that he was happy in more ways than one to be around her as her eyes shifted down to his lower half of his body, to be honest it was really quite flattering. Mori seemed to like the feeling of her lips against his own, and she was glad of that, she wanted to kiss him a lot...a lot a lot in the next few minutes.

"I have to say that you're right Mori-sempai, I definately want those services." she smirked softly, letting her lips softly kiss up and down his neck "Although, I wouldnt say it quite like that, it makes you sound like you're some sort of male escort." she giggled with a wink.

A man who took what he wanted? Wow. That sentence alone with his voice almost made her explode in excitement and she made a small noise of pleasure as she looked up into his eyes, their lips were so close, she was wanting him to kiss her more and more. The girl behind the teasing wanted him to want to be with her, however hard it was going to be to say goodbye tomorrow.

"I have to say, I did have you down as the strong, independant and dominant type, it seemed like I was right with that last point there..." she whispered against his lips "And that's kind of sexy."

Feeling his lips against hers she closed her eyes and moved her arms to wrap around his neck, her hands resting on his head, entwining in his hair. Working her lips softly against his own, Noemie couldn't describe how much she liked the feeling, she wanted it to continue as long as possible. Softly she let her tongue swoop across his bottom lip, before returning to the soft, chaste kisses they were sharing.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 am

Mori could tell that the strong attraction he was feeling towards Noemie was very much mutual. She was loving this whole thing as much as he was if he was any judge of character and many people said that he was. When she said that he wouldn't have to choose between the two options he purred a little bit. Oh that was definately something he was perfectly fine with. He was going to have a lot of fun with that, that was for damn sure,

"Oh you are simply too kind to me Noe-chan... could it be that you want both for yourself too?" he teased her huskily, "Do you want me to touch you? To kiss you? To make you... mine...?"

The last word was whispered as much as the rest of the sentance but it was a lot huskier than the rest of it, to show her how much he wanted her to be his. He could tell that using a nickname , in this instance, was definately a good thing because it had her blushing up a storm well and truly. She also seemed to be spending an awful lot of time looking down at his towel-covered lower body. He smirked slightly,

"Mmm perhaps you're right." he admitted with a small smirk, "Not much of an escort though if I'm only going to give such services to you."

He could tell that his rather possessive statement had struck a chord within her because she was suddenly a lot more responsive to him. For once Mori was actually willing to use his voice for the express purpose of someone liking the sound and, to be honest, it felt kind of good. Made him feel kind of powerful actually, now that he thought about it,

"Wow... you thought I was all of those things did you? I must admit you might have hit the nail on the head." he teased her a little with a wink, "Well you're as quirky and teasing as I thought you would be. And that's just as sexy."

The kiss was amazing and Mori wished that it could have continued but she broke the kiss eventually and replaced it with little kisses. Air had been needed he supposed. Deciding to take this whole thing up a notch he stood up and began to untie the knot that held the towel in place,

"It's getting really heavy." he told her simply as he took the towel off to reveal his painfully erect cock. Throwing the towel away he noticed that his cock was at eye level with Noemie, "Ah my apologees... you probably don't want to see that."

He sat back down in the water and smirked slightly, pulling Noemie closer so that she was all but sat in his lap, on his lap,

"Comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:57 am

Noemie felt her cheeks flushing when he asked her if she wanted him to make her his, right now she wanted nothing more than that, she wanted him to make her his own, and she would remain his even though she was going to say goodbye tomorrow, even though Mori would move on more than likely in a few weeks. Maybe even a few days if the right lady came along. Although now, she was losing herself in these lovely feelings he was giving her;

"I do..." she whispered sensually into his ear, gently licking the inner shell as she spoke "I want you to touch me, I want you to kiss me...I want to be yours Mori-sempai." Noemie spoke, her eyes locking with his own as she pulled Mori in for another short, but blisteringly passionate kiss.

Remaining silent, and enjoying the kiss that they were sharing, Noemie didn't comment on the fact his services were only for her, because, it was making her so happy inside that she couldn't bare to think on it. This situation was so great, it was making her so happy, it was making her heart hurt even now when she thought she was going to have to stop it.

When he told her that he thought she was going to be quirky and sexy, Noemie grinned wickedly and winked at the taller man, he had hit the nail on the head there, if she was anything, it was quirky;

"It seems as if we are both great judges of character, although, it would be fun to use my magic on you now...and see what you're really thinking, what you really want me to do..." she purred sexily into his ear, nibbling on the lobe "Maybe we can play that game another time."

Unable to stop a little gasp when she saw Mori take the towel off from around his waist, Noemie blinked and stared at him for a good long while, looking him up and down and taking his whole body in. Seriously, she had never thought Mori would be the type to strip off naked the first time he was like this with someone, he just seemed like a shy type to her underneath it all. Seemed even she could be wrong sometimes.

"No no Mori-sempai." she grinned "I could think of nothing more I would rather see, in fact, I didn't get a good enough look there."

Feeling him pulling her to sit on his lap, Noemie blushed a little bit more as she felt his arousal pressing against her but she too decided it would be good for her to lose her towel too, and she undid her fastenings, letting it undo itself before putting it up on the side out of the water;

"I am much more comfortable now I am out of that heavy old thing..." she whispered softly, her tone was confident but inside she was far from feeling confident right now.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 am

The blushed was really all the answer he thought he was going to need but he loved the way that she told him anyway, it made him want to lick his lips hungrily. Mori wanted her more than he could say and it wasn't even mostly sexual. Of course he wanted her sexuality was a dire need but he wanted her to be with him. When he was around her he didn't feel afraid of his own voice. He found that he wanted to speak to her, wanted her to know who he was,

"Mmmm you must be a magician..." he purred to her, knowing that his line would seem increadily corny if it wasn't for the fact that his voice was so deep and powerful, "Because you're saying the magic words... to get just what you're asking for..."

He could tell that she approved of his decision to make his 'services' exclusively hers. What she didn't know was that he would apply that vigorously. He would no longer be a Host if she was his because it would mean giving other girls his attention and he didn't want to do that at all. He smirked a little bit when she said that they were both good judges of character. He liked to think that he was. When people thought you were mute they tended to talk more freely so Mori knew how to read people and their intentions. Or at least he thought he could anyway,

"Seems so..." he agreed before he moaned a little bit at the idea. He leant forward so that he was leaning his forehead against hers so their eyes were only inches away, "What am I thinking now? I'll give you a hint... it involves a lack of towels... and making a lot of noise."

He grinned slightly when she gasped at the fact that he had taken off his towel just like that. He thought that she would have a reaction like this, hence why he had done it in the first place. Smirking a little bit he shook his head a little bit,

"Well you can have a closer look some other time." he teased her as he sat down, "Cus right now I plan to enjoy myself..."

When she blushed at being in his lap he grinned a little bit and made sure to press his arousal against her legs. Of course when she undid her towel and threw it away he immediately flushed slightly and licked his lips. When she settled back down his arousal pressed againsts hers. Smirking a little bit, he began to kiss his way down her neck,

"Mmmm good." he purred as he nibbled and kissed her collar bone, "Would you like me to kiss lower...?"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Noemie blushed softly, although she had been seduced and was happy to have been so, after all she had done her fair share of kissing and teasing before it had gotten this serious but now she was getting more and more worried about what was going to happen. She didn't feel comfortable any more, she just realised how fast they were moving, and how upset she and Mori would be because they had gone this far together.

Shaking her she she cried out;

"Mori...please, I have to go." she whispered softly, giving him a soft kiss on the lips before she disentangled herself from being wrapped up in him, he was such a sweet guy and she didn't want to end up doing anything that she would regret when the time came to it.

"I'm sorry but I'm just not ready for that...or this and I don't want to mess you around." Noemie admitted, of course it was all an act, she was ready for it, if only she didn't have to then leave him on his own for weeks, months even while she finished her project. Moving away from him in the hot spring she smiled sadly at him, of course, she knew it was the last time she would see him for a while, and, he didn't.

Wrapping her arms around herself to try and cover up, Noemie bit her lip softly before saying, quietly;

"Im no good for you, Mori-sempai, I'm a swindler for all sorts of things, including hearts...and I don't want to steal yours away and cause you unneccissary pain. I don't think we should see each other again, so, you shouldn't come looking for me, okay?." she whispered, before exiting the pool, and making her way swiftly towards the changing rooms where she had left a spare towel and her clothes.

Getting changed swiftly, Noemie left the hot springs as fast as she could, knowing that if she stayed there too long, she would lose her nerve, go back to Mori and explain everything, but she couldn't, she had to be strong for her family no matter what her own feelings. She just hoped...he might forgive her, and might wait for her to come back to him. Sniffling, Noemie wiped her eyes, steeled her gaze, and set home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)   Stresshead (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stresshead (Noemie and Mori)
Page 1 of 1