The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 am

Rooker had to admit that right now he was still finding it almost impossible to resist the urge to take the knife out of his shoe and ram it straight into the smug fucker's chest. Although he honestly didn't know how much good it would do, the guy obviously didn't have a heart so it was going to be difficult to kill the fucker... he could always cut off his limbs (and some other stuff) and then burn the fucker or throw him into the sea with rocks attached to him.

He would pay for taking advantage of Abbie like that.

When she rested her head against his shoulder he sighed a little bit and ran his fingers through her hair a little bit, to reassure her that he was here for her. After all, he would be the one who protected her from Jason and his arrogant advances. Jason chuckled a little bit before Rooked tugged on Abbie's hand to bring her back over to him,

"Hey, he's not worth it Abbie." he assured her before nodding a little bit, giving her hand a soft squeeze, "Yeah I'll come with you to your trailer, no problem. I'm not about to leave you alone when he's wandering around."

Following her to the trailer, Rooker made sure to lock the door behind him before taking out a small vial of water. He sprinkled it against the door before putting it away again. Now confident that the door would be secure, he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and present it to her as he sat down on the sofa next to her, wrapping her up in a one-armed hug,

"You're feeling a little dehydrated and dizzy from the venom..." he paused before sighing a little bit, "As you've probably guessed, Jason Isaacs is a vampire. I know this because I am a vampire hunter and it's my responsibility to keep things like this from happening. I... I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop him."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 am

Abbie felt herself tearing up again for the second time in one day, she hated being made a fool out of and to be honest she thought that Jason had done nothing but make a fool out of her, making her feel things for him last night and taking advantage of them, now forcing her to do this thing without her consent and when she returned to help him and the director he did that to her? Like her opinions didn't even matter to him, what a complete asshole!

When she took the water from Michael she opened the bottle and sipped it softly, feeling a little bit better now she was calming down and the lump in her throat was going away as she was drinking. Biting her lip softly she looked up at Michael like he had just spoken to her in Klingon or something, was this seriously for real? This sounded like some bad sort of practical joke?

"Are you...like being genuinely serious here?" she asked, her eyes wide and she was honestly having a really hard time in believing what he had just said "I'm sorry but that sounds more than a little bit...crazy town to me, but...I guess all the evidence is there." Abbie whispered, placing her hand to her neck and shivering a little at the memory of what happened.

Looking back to Michael she rested her head on his chest, it was nice to feel his arm around her it made her feel secure, and safe with him around. When he apologised she smiled softly and shook her head, giving him a little hug herself;

"Please, it wasn't your fault Michael I guess I did give him 'permission' in my lines but, I never thought he would actually do that, that it was possible for him to..." sighing a little bit she hung her head and wiped at the corners of her eyes "I guess I just feel kind of used you know, I knew that something like this would happen but, I thought it would be because of what happened last night, not because of that and now this..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:25 am

Rooker had expected the disbelief; he was used to it to be honest. But he would do his best to dispell her disbelief. Although they both knew that she already had all the evidence that she really needed since he had taken a bite out of her. Deciding that he should try to assure her that his part was real too, he reached into the false bottom of his right shoe and held up a metal stake, setting it down on the table along with the vial of holy water,

"I'm being very genuinely serious with you Abbie." he assured her quietly before nodding a little bit when she touched her neck, "The venom makes it feel good... vampires want the people they feed from to come back to them for more of the same feeling. Kind of like drug dealers if you ask me."

When she rested her head on his chest he held her to him securely, wanting her to feel as safe as she was. She was safe in his arms, he would make sure of that. When she hugged him back he smiled a little bit and he tried to convince himself that she was right,

"I know... but I just wanted to be able to do something. But he set it up perfectly... if anyone said anything it could be played off as them falling for the props you know?" he sighed a little bit before shaking his head a little bit. He hated to see her this sad. He tilted her head back up so that she could look into his eyes and smiled softly at her, "Hey... it's alright now. You're away from him now and I won't ever hurt you."

He leant forwards and kissed her gently, tenderly, on the lips before pulling back with a smile. The kiss had sent little shocks of happiness through him and he hoped she had liked it to,

"I won't ever let him hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:34 am

Abbie bit her lip a little bit and she nodded her head, she wanted to be able to believe Michael and to be honest when he pulled the stake and the holy water out of his shoe she really didn't think there was any doubt left in her mind that this was real, in some weird sort of turn of events she had found out not only were vampires and vampire hunters real, but that two of her crushes and co workers were actually one of them. Talk about mind fuck.

"Alright...I guess I am a little bit in over my head here, I guess when the shooting is over then we wont see each other any more right, me and Jason so...he'll leave me alone then won't he?" she asked with a small sigh "I really don't want to see him right now so I hope to god that he isn't the actor Im assigned to run for tomorrow."

As he tilted her head up so that she could look in his eyes, Abbie felt so different to when Jason had done it to her and she blushed softly when she realised just how close they were, oh my god was he going to kiss her? Closing her eyes as she felt him softly kissing her lips, Abbie tenderly kissed him back, she was so happy that she was able to feel like this when she was kissing someone, instead of all confused and tumultous like last night.

"Michael..." she whispered softly, giving him a soft peck on the lips before pulling away "I...I was wondering if you might like to get a drink with me some time, I want to get my head around this whole thing first but, I'd very much like to go out on a date with you...if...if thats something you'd like?" Abbie asked with a soft blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2