The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand day out (Gannen and Starling)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

Grand day out (Gannen and Starling) Empty
PostSubject: Grand day out (Gannen and Starling)   Grand day out (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:59 am

The night with Starling had gone well but it had been over far too quickly for his liking and so, at around ten in the morning, he got ready for the day before crossing the hallway to the door to Starling's room. He wanted to take her out on the town today, to show her what it was that Liverpool could offer that the Vampire Mountain could not compare to even in the slightest. He chuckled a little bit as he checked that his sun-block was on properly.

It was set to be a mild day and he didn't need the sun burn.

He knocked on the door to her room with purpose, making the knock sound rather hard and heavy. Damn his nerves! They were making him feel so self-conscious right now and there was nothing he could do about it!

Clearing his throat a little bit, he knocked once more,

"Starling, it's Gannen." he told her with a small smirk as he waited for her to open the door to her room, "I know it's early after the wine but you said you wanted to go and explore the city and now seems like the best possible time to me."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: Grand day out (Gannen and Starling)   Grand day out (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:08 am

Starling had been strutting about her room in the bath robe that she had gotten free with the room after having her lovely hot bath, it was a great feeling to just rest in the water, it was very serene and after the night she had last night she needed the relax to try and get her headache to subside. Eventually it had done just that and her head was clear and free of the fuzziness that she had gotten last night.

The strutting however stopped when she heard someone knocking on her door, immediately she flitted and got dressed, making sure that her make up and hair was done before she even thought about opening the door, but, because she was flitting the whole process only took until the person started speaking. Hearing that it was Gannen Starling grinned, she didn't think that she was going to see him so soon, but, then again who else was it going to be?

Wandering over to the door she opened it and smiled softly, she was dressed in skin tight jeans, a strap top, doc martens and her hair was done up in a messy bun with some loose black tendrils escaping from her style. It really wasn't the most glamorous of looks but she had to do what she could in the time that she had. Starling had been enjoying her lie in.

"Hey there Gannen, you're in luck I just finished getting ready this second." she grinned "Sure, I would be happy to come and explore the city with you, maybe you can show me where all the good shops are." Starling teased a little bit.

Swiftly she grabbed her bag, her mind dwelling on last night, Gannen was so sweet, she liked their relationship because it wasn't burdened with complications, it could just be attraction for attractions sake and that is exactly what she felt for him. She wasn't told to be attracted to him, she didn't feel guilted into seeing him as attractive. Gannen just was.

"I'm all ready to rock." she laughed lightly "Where is it your taking me then?"
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: Grand day out (Gannen and Starling)   Grand day out (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:20 am

Gannen hoped that he wasn't going to be coming across as too clingy or too desperate by being here for her already. After all, he hadn't arranged anything with her for today at all and even if he had then it would have more likely been during the afternoon. But here he was, after a night of drinking no less, wanting to talk to her and to take her out for a day on the town.

He hoped that he wouldn't regret his decision to take her shopping but he was fairly sure that she wasn't going to turn out like a lot of the other women he had seen around.

When she opened the door she took his breath away for a moment with her appearance. She looked damned fine that was for damn sure. He was only dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans and a black long sleeve shirt after all and she looked like she was ready to go happily. Grinning a little bit, he nodded a little bit,

"I know you did... I could tell that you were flitting." he teased her a little bit about having to flit around to get dressed in time to answer the door to him, "Yeah I planned to show you where most of them were but we'll see how worth it it is when you actually get to be excited about the shops we take a look at."

He winked at her to show that he was just teasing her. He didn't want her to think badly of him, for some reason. Gannen wasn't sure why but he really did want to keep on impressing her as much as he could. Taking her hand, he helped her flit away to an alley behind the hotel that lead onto the street. He held out a hand for her to take,

"Doc Martins shop on our right." he told her with a grin, "Or there are other things that we could do in Liverpool."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: Grand day out (Gannen and Starling)   Grand day out (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:29 am

Starling blushed softly when she heard that Gannen knew that she had been flitting around, she was certain that she had managed to do it so stealthily, maybe though he would have some fun thoughts thinking about her state of undress that she had been in when he had first knocked. Imagine if she had left the door open for him to walk in on her... hmmmm good thoughts.

"I thought I had managed to conceal the fact I had a lie in rather well." she pouted softly "But I guess I can't hide anything from you Gannen, you're just that good!" Starling teased softly as she sashayed out of the room, closing the door behind her as she waited for Gannen to lead the way.

When he took her hand Starling was unable to hide her smile, she felt special when he held her hand like this, it was so uncomplicated and they could just enjoy the little feelings that they had for each other. Gannen was already doing so much to help heal her heart after what had happened at the mountain. Now, now she was behaving like she used to, before becoming this, before the cancer, just being herself.

"Oh Gannen, I always get excited about shopping." Starling stated seriously, before laughing heartily.

Hearing that they were not far from the Doc Marten's shop Starling gasped softly and she immediately began to steer him down the street that he had pointed to. She wanted to see the Doc Martens shop! Her love of these shoes could not be stated in words.

"Oh I would love to look in there! I love Docs!" she explained with a small blush "If you don't mind that is I know that guys, especially guys like you, don't really do shopping."
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: Grand day out (Gannen and Starling)   Grand day out (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:40 am

Gannen smirked a little bit when she blushed at her mention of her flitting around. To be honest he had been bluffing, he hadn't known she'd been flitting at all. But the blush, as well as making her look even more enticing, was something that just gave it away. Chuckling a little bit, he licked his lips slightly. That meant that if he had opened the door earlier... oh the possibilities that opened up! He smirked a little bit wider,

"Actually I couldn't tell - Until you started blushing that is. Then it was so very easy to tell that you had been flitting around to get changed." he teased her with a wink before smirking a little bit as he watched her sashay her hips like that. Damn, she had to have a licence for that ass, it was just so enticing! He smirked a little bit, "Yeah, I guess I am just that good."

He smiled back at her when she gave him a smile for holding her hand. Gannen had never met someone who was as grateful for the touch as he was, especially not when they were trying to be serious. But right now was not serious time. Of course, he had serious thoughts, but the truth was that other thoughts ended up being at the front of his mind.

Namely dirty ones involving the smoking hot vampire chick that was Starling.

He grinned a little bit when her eyes lit up upon seeing the Doc Martens shop just down the road from them. When she mentioned that she was into docs he grinned a little bit and nodded,

"I guessed that much Starling, you already have some shoes from the place though right?" he smirked a little bit and nodded, "Yeah I'm not a big fan of shopping but I have a little surprise for you are the end of our shopping trip!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand day out (Gannen and Starling)   Grand day out (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand day out (Gannen and Starling)
Page 1 of 1