The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Empty
PostSubject: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:31 am

Gannen had decided that he was going to continue to take Starling out, because being with her made him feel like grinning all day. So he had turned up at her room to take her to Afterlife, no doubt a place that she would enjoy being during a fun, filled, night. He adjusted his clothes and checked himself over.

He was wearing some dark blue jeans and a black shirt that was only buttoned up halfway, showing a lot of his upper chest in particular.

Of course he had no reason why not to show off his chest but he'd only ever really considered ever doing it for Starling. Pleased with how he looked, he knocked on her door and waited for her to open it. Afterlife was exclusive so you had to actually buy tickets for entry, which was why he was holding two black tickets in his hand as he wanted for Starling to open the door.

When she did open the door he sprung his little surprise and showed her the entry tickets to the most exclusive place he knew,

"Hey there Starling..." he smirked a little bit, "Want to come to Afterlife with me? I got the guaranteed entry passes and everything, what do you say? Want to have some fun?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:40 am

Starling had such a great time when she had gone out with Gannen last time, they had some good times together and he seemed to think the same thing as her. Unfortunately they hadn't been able to see each other for the past couple of days because they had both been busy, Starling was busy being showed the rest of the Vampanese culture, and Gannen had been busy having to do some official duties or something of the kind.

When she heard the knock on her door she blinked a little, very surprised that someone was calling on her so late at night, all the hotel staff knew that she shouldn't be disturbed. Maybe it was Gannen coming to see how she had gotten on today? The thought alone made a little smile creep onto her lips.

Jumping up off the bed to answer it, Lilith saw that it was indeed Gannen and she was torn between gawping and jumping up and down in excitement, he looked so hot in that outfit it made her want to pounce on him right now...but he had tickets for Afterlife! The club he had told her about a week or so ago and she had wanted to go there since then.

"Hey Gannen!" she greeted happily "I would love to come to Afterlife with you, I've wanted to go there ever since you mentioned it to me last week, I think after the week I've had some fun is sorely needed I don't know about you." Starling grinned, opening the door wider and gesturing for him to come inside "Just give me a minute to slip into something okay?"

When he was inside, Starling went to her wardrobe and hummed softly, trying to decide what to wear. Picking out her red and black short kimono, and her green and black lace corset dress, she held them up; "Alright, which one?" she asked with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:50 am

Gannen was pretty sure that he initial reaction (that is to say none at all unless you could count rapidly cycling through expressions), meant that his choice of clothing was appreciated. Or maybe it was just a sign that she had seen the tickets in his hand before he had offered them to her? He chuckled a little bit and took the chance to check her out as well. Obviously she wasn't dressed up for the club yet but he was confident that that could change very quickly,

"Oh yes I think that some fun is definitely in store for the both of us." he agreed quickly with a grin before entering her room as she said she would just be a minute, "It's alright, you've waited long enough. Five more minutes won't kill you of course."

As she went to her wardrobe he amused himself by looking around the little room, checking out all of the additions she had made to the place. When she spoke he turned to look at her and blush a little bit, getting a little paler, when he noticed that she was holding up two sexy outfits and asking him which one he liked best. He licked his lips and answered honestly,

"I like the corset dress the best." he told her with a smirk, "I'm sure it'll look positively divine on you my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:59 am

Starling grinned, just so happy to be going out, and to be going out with Gannen as well! She would now somebody and that somebody was incredibly hot. Just imagining being in such a tight packed club with him, drinking alcohol, drinking blood perhaps and definitely dancing, it was getting her in the mood she thought she might even need to take a cold shower before she went out!

Seeing that he was looking about the place and admiring her new additions, mainly some artwork that she had bought but also a DVD player and some candles; "So do you like what I've done with the place?" Starling asked teasingly "Or are you just snooping about my things so you can steal some of my underwear or something?"

When Gannen paled at the two suggestions, Starling had to give herself a little mental fist bump in the air, she had managed to make him blush with her suggestions, which was good. That was what she was aiming for. Starling wanted to wear something that would get his attention in all of the right ways! She was young and wanted to get out there!

"Alright, thanks." she smirked "I'll just go and get changed in the bathroom, I'll be literally 30 seconds then we can head out."

Hurrying into the bathroom, Lilith flitted to get the dress on her as fast as possible, she was just so excited to be getting out of her room and out from the hotel really. She hadn't been out much this week because of the learning she had been doing. Shortly, she reappeared and smoothed out her dress, slipping into some glossy plain black kitten heels, Starling was ready and good to go.

"Come on then, I'll see if you know how to show a girl a good time." Starling teased, before pausing and turning to gaze up at Gannen "Just before we go...is this like...a date? Because if it is then I'll stick with you, if it isn't I might go and have a little mingle. I just thought I'd ask." she purred, with a sexy wink.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 am

He paused in his little browsing of the room when she spoke and chuckled a little bit at her suggestion of why he was doing it. This time he didn't blush even a little bit and he was sure that that probably annoyed her a little, that she hadn't been able to make him blush. He'd seen the look on her face when she had caught him blushing and he knew that she loved it - perhaps even a little bit too much! It was like she wanted him to be blushing all the time... instead of the numerous times that he was,

"I have to admit that it does make it look rather lived in and that's good... I can't stand hotel rooms when they're left all bare." he told her honestly with a little smirk, "Hence why I only go to vampanese-owned hotels. That way I've got my own little room all decorated and ready for me."

He could see the triumph in her eyes as she went into the bathroom, pleased beyond measure that he had been blushing because of her. Deciding to get her back a little bit he smirked and called after her,

"Would you like me to help you tie it up at the back?" he asked her with a little smirk, "Or maybe, hopefully, the front?"

When she reappeared in the dress he grinned widely even as he paled with a blush ever so slightly. He had been right in thinking she would look amazing in the corset dress. She filled it in all the right places and it took all of his self control not to pounce upon her and have his wicked way with her right now. He held out an arm,

"Mmmm well I thought it might be a date but if you don't want to be my date I guess I'll have to just prove that you should be dancing with me in the club." he teased her with a wink before grinning wider, "Shall we flit my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 am

Starling was a little bit put out when Gannen didn't blush because of her comment, she was sure that he would have at least responded verbally but there was nothing. It made her pout a little actually it was quite rude. Shrugging her shoulders at what he said about having a room in hotels just for him, Starling decided to pay more attention to packing a small handbag with everything she would need for the trip to the club.

Shaking her head she smiled softly, gesturing to the fact that she already had her dress on and she didn't need any help to do it up, it was also pretty easy to do, especially for her now that she was a vampire. When she was human sure she might have needed a little bit of help.

"No I'm okay, I think I managed to do my own dress up myself." she stated with a raised eyebrow "And don't think I don't know that you're just trying to have an excuse to molest and grope me while you 'do my dress up' Mr. Harst." Starling teased, turning on her heel as she picked up her handbag ready to leave for the night.

Linking her arm with his own, Starling almost paled feeling the strong muscle underneath her touch, it was like she was going out to the club with one of those guys she had always admired in college but had never given her as much as a second glance. Kind of felt like a little mini victory for Starling, if only the other guys could know.

"I think you're going to have to prove it to me." she stated rather matter of factly "I'm going to enjoy seeing your pulling moves out there in the club, should be fun."

With a soft smile on her lips Lilith nodded and held tighter onto his arm; "Yes, lets."
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:32 am

Gannen had the strangest feeling of dread pass through him for a moment and he realised that he had not responded to her teasing about him looking for some of her panties to steal from her room. That couldn't be that big a deal... could it? Glancing at her, he saw that she wasn't responding to his own comment and had been pouting a bit too. That meant that the effects of not answering the question were going to be felt rather widely for him he'd bet.

Seeing that she was all dressed and ready, he was a little surprised that she had managed to get the dress on in the right way without having someone to help her with the ties. Tended to be something most women had difficulties with he admitted. He smirked a little bit when she teased him about using it as an excuse to cop a feel,

"Now that's just untrue..." he told her, a little indignant, before smirking wider than before and giving her a wink, "I'd also be doing it to help get your dressed. Not JUST try and explore your wonderful little tight body..."

He smirked when she paled a little bit before paling himself when she said that he would have to earn the date with her by showing off his moves to her in the club,

"Oh it'll definitely be fun." he agreed before flitting the two of them to Afterlife. He kept his arm linked with hers as he lead them through the bouncer and the line to get into the club itself. It was a mess of dancing, loud music and strobe but it was Afterlife; it was a perfect mixture of those three. He smirked as he led her to the bar, "Let's get you a drink! Alcoholic drinks mixed with blood are the best!"
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:40 am

Starling was more than a little bit excited by the way that Gannen spoke about her body, just hearing him describe it to her was...well it made her hot under the collar. Nobody had ever spoken of her body like that before, Larten certainly hadn't said anything like that to her, Mika was too respectful to say it to her and quite frankly if Seba or Darren said it she would be a little bit scarred.

Now that they were outside Afterlife, she noted that there was a large queue and was more than a little bit worried about just waltzing right up to the front, although, it did give her one hell of a powertrip to watch everyone else having to wait behind them as they walked towards the front of the queue. Their tickets must have been VIP or something, or have a queue jump.

"Well it's already pretty fun, I've never been out to a club where I haven't had to wait in the line before." she whispered softly, not wanting anyone else to hear what could be described as a highly nerdy comment on her part.

The inside of Afterlife was an amazing place, it was so full of life, the music was great and! And! It had so many of her kind there mixing freely with humans who were up for a little bit of what they had to offer. Although, there were some Vampanese there who were traditional, with the whole purple-ish skin...and even they were getting attention!

"Oh awesome thank you." Starling purred "I have tried to make these at home but they never taste the same as when someone makes them for you...what are you going to have? What's the best here?" she asked, looking down at the bar menu and trying to figure out what she would like to try first "Mmmm the Vodka, Gin and AB+ sounds like a nice mix but...there's so much choice."

Softly she bit at her lip, leaning over the bar to have a better look at the menu, of course, this was one of her moves, knowing full well that with her body stretched out like this, it was showing off her figure, and while biting her lip, it never failed to garner attention.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:54 am

Gannen licked his lips a little bit as he watched her simply walking in that outfit. Damn did she make it look amazing! Literally amazing! He couldn't help but purr a little bit, deep in his throat, upon seeing her in that outfit. She had an amazing figure after all and her little kitten heels helped to make her ass move from side to side as she walked and he had to admit that her tight little ass was by far the best ass he had seen in years. And her sex appeal didn't just stop at her ass either, every part of her just seemed to ooze sex appeal right now. He couldn't help but react to all that sex appeal.

He smirked a little bit and spoke quietly near her ear so that he could still be heard over the music but no one would hear them,

"It's the first time I haven't had to wait either." he told her with a smirk, "I've only ever bought tickets for this place... well this once. Never had a reason to be a VIP here until I was taking you."

Making it to the bar, miraculously without anyone trying to drain them of blood or beg to be fed from, he hummed a little bit as he looked over the menu. He didn't know why he bothered, he was going to have the same thing he always did after all. He grinned a little bit,

"Oh it's always best when you can get someone else to make it... it's an art form from what I've seen." he admitted even as he noticed the way she stretched out over the bar. As he blushed a little bit, his sentence structure degraded as he kept sneaking glances at her tight ass, "Yes... yes that does look delicious... I'd love having a go of that..."

Of course he was only partially (5%) talking about the drink.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:05 am

Starling was thoroughly enjoying her time here at the club, it was like she was surrounded by people who didn't care who she was or what she did as long as she would drain them and have a little fool around. This club was definitely somewhere she was going to have to come again, especially when she needed to feed, the people here were so easy! They had more scratches than clean skin some of them.

The whisper close to her ear made Starling shiver happily, Gannen's voice coupled with the light pleasure of him breathing on her ear was electric to her; "R-really? I would have thought you would come to this place all the time, it...it just looks like your type of scene...and maybe you would have come here and VIP-ed with a date before, was my, my musing."

Paling a little bit when she saw the way in which Gannen was looking at her as she stretched over the bar, the inner goddess part of her couldn't help but fist pump the air, that moved worked literally every time. Especially now that she had undergone her transformation, now she was even prettier than she had been before.

"Maybe you should take a picture, it'll last longer." she teased, gently placing two fingers underneath his chin to tilt his head up to look her in the eyes, her own were dancing with desire and a rather mischievous streak "You know, I was asking you for your advice but, I guess we'll see how good my choice is, you never know beginners luck might have picked us a lovely drink."

Ordering two glasses of that cocktail she watched the bartender make it, clasping her hands in front of her as she continued to lean over the bar, moving her position to phase two, where she enhanced her breasts more as she pushed her upper arms slightly towards each other. Smiling devilishly at the bartender who had looked up with a gulp and a blush, Starling merely giggled and winked.

"This place is so fun, the music seems great!" she grinned "Its so surprising though how many people are willing to be fed from, seems strange you haven't had any requests yet, if I were human I would offer a bit of my blood for a snuggle from you." Starling teased.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:20 am

Gannen could tell that the entire atmosphere was beginning to get to Starling in the best of ways. She was moving to the music even when they were just stood around, she seemed to be identifying with the people around her and seemed to be reaching a state where only a slight push would turn her into the life and soul of the party. It was, quite honestly, a pleasure to watch unfold. He smirked a little bit when she shivered a little bit at hearing his voice so close to her ear. Naturally, he hoped that it was a happy shiver,

"Yes well..." he smirked a little bit as his voice became slightly huskier in her ear, "I never did find the right woman to bring here on a date... until now. Of course that statement is only correct if you've decided I'm worthy of being your date for tonight..."

When she first caught him staring at her ass, and very obviously doing so too, his first instinct was to be embarrassed and he did indeed blush madly. Of course his second instinct was something that he could go with; flirt back. He grinned a little,

"I would but the lighting is all wrong and to take a sub-par picture of something that perfect should be against the law." he flirted with a wink before chuckling a little bit, "The blood tends to make anything taste good for us to be honest."

When she clasped her hands in front of her breasts, said breasts seemed to swell in size as she pressed them up and slightly together. It was obviously an intentional move but one that was doing wonders on both Gannen and the bartender. When the bartender glanced at him, Gannen glared at the man. Getting the hint, the worked went back to making some drinks,

"Oh I'm sure that they're all more into the soft and weak looking type. Twilight has done a number on us macho vampires." he joked before teasing her, "And what about you? I'm surprised you haven't got a group of men all begging for you to bite them... in inappropriate places for some of them too."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:33 am

Starling knew that she would be honoured to be Gannen's date at the club tonight, however he was just so easy to wind up that she couldn't stop the fun just yet, Of course any woman who decided they were going to try and hook up with him were going to be very sorely mistaken. Starling would have something to say about that, and that something to say would most likely result in said women running away crying to their mothers.

"Hmmm you know what I'm not so sure, how can I make my decision when we haven't even had one dance together yet, I think I'm going to have to reserve my judgement until after these drinks and our first dance." Starling hummed, tapping her finger against her chin as she thought about, or pretended to think about, her answer.

Unable to stop a giggle escaping her lips when Gannen flirted back with her about taking a picture, Starling nodded very gravely in return; "Oh of course, I understand completely, I mean I wouldn't want any insult to be done to my ass, we should take a picture in better lighting back at the hotel room." she purred with a cheeky grin on her lips.

The damage that Twilight had done to vampires was unfixable, however, she couldn't help but gently poke Gannen on the nose;

"Don't worry, I won't tell any of your friends you just referred to yourself as a vampire, it might sort of make things a bit awkward around the office." Starling teased, moving so that her hip was resting against Gannen's very lightly as they stood next to each other at the bar "You know I'm quite surprised myself...maybe because I'm new around here, and everyone has their favourites?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Lilith took a sip of the cocktail she was handed and groaned happily at the intake of blood and extremely harsh alcohol. Although, the rather cocksure young man who tapped her on the shoulder was something that she hadn't expected at all, she didn't know why he was trying to talk to her she didn't know him;

"Uhm, excuse me is there something I can help you with?" she asked, blinking a little bit in surprise as she waited to hear what he wanted.

"Oh, I would say so." he answered, a smirk on his lips "Why are you drinking that stuff, when you can have it straight from the source baby? I'd be more than happy to give, for you." he purred, slinking his way closer. Unable to stop her hunger flaring, Starling raised and eyebrow, and then looked over at Gannen with a questioning expression.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:49 am

He chuckled a little bit but in all honesty he was more than happy to have a few dances with her in order to 'earn his date' with her. Smirking a little bit, he couldn't help but wink at her and nod in agreement,

"Oh I completely understand, you haven't seen all I've got to offer you yet after all." he agreed with a smirk, "You'll know what I have to offer you soon my dear... and I'll make sure that you love every second of it."

When she continued the little teasing about taking a picture of her tight little ass he couldn't help but grin wider. If he played it right and kept on flirting with her and teasing her (a given to be fair) he had a feeling he'd be getting a picture of that tight little ass of hers soon,

"Yes, when we get back I'll have to take a photograph." he agreed with a smirk, "One hell of an ass after all and it deserves to be immortalised."

He wince when she caught the little slip of his tongue about calling himself a vampire. If any of his hardcore vampanese brothers had been around his head would have left his shoulders by now and Starling would be being dragged back to the main meeting grounds,

"Thanks for agreeing not to mention it." he thanked her honestly before nodding with a small frown, "Everyone does have their favourites. Although..."

He glared at the cocksure man and wanted nothing more than to break him for daring to come near Starling, his date even if not in name. Deciding that he knew just the way to deal with the little prick, he grinned a little bit and nodded to Starling,

"Of course Starling, it's more than okay to drain him." he agreed before grabbing the man by the shoulder and cutting open his shoulder enough to feed on, "You get one side and I'll have this side... we can share as a proper date should."

Almost immediately he began to feed from the weakly protesting man.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:00 am

Starling was of course, getting ready to feed on the man in front of her, she was hungry and she wanted just the littlest nibble...she wasn't ready to take on the Vampanese way of life and she didn't think that she ever would. Killing someone when you fed from them was awful, so completely horrible that she didn't think she could watch people do it, never mind do it herself.

"I...I'm not sure I want to drain him I was only looking for a little sip..." she protested, her gaze falling to look at her shoes, which had suddenly become very interesting compared to having to face off against Gannen's stare.

Although, the offer to have them feed together was a little bit too much to bare, it would surely be one of the most erotic experiences she had ever had. Nobody had ever fed with her before and she wanted to know what it would be like now that Gannen had suggested it to her. Paling slightly, Starling moved around to the other side Gannen wasn't occupying;

"Don't worry, this isn't going to hurt one bit." she whispered reassuringly into his ear, before she gently scraped his neck with her two sharply pointed fangs.

Slowly she let her fangs pierce his neck, the sweet blood flowing onto her tongue, closing her eyes, Lilith softly wrapped her arms around the mans chest and hugged herself a little tighter to him. Groaning lightly when she drew yet more blood from him, Starling felt alive with the sensation of it flowing through her own body, that sweet tangy taste she had come to love. No doubt this man had never been fed on by someone like her, given the noises of pleasure he was making.

Withdrawing gently, Starling healed the man's wounds and fanned herself lightly.

"Thank you." she panted softly "You taste very very nice, what blood type are you?" Starling asked, unsure of what conversation should be like after feeding from someone and them not running away screaming, but in the back of her mind she was wondering what Gannen was thinking about how she fed, would he like it? Would he want her to do it to him? The thoughts alone made her blush.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:16 am

The man tried to speak up about being drained but one look at Gannen shut him up pretty quick. He looked at Starling intensely for a few moments, searching for something in her face to give away if she was serious or not. Seeing that she wasn't ready to embrace the vampanese way of life just yet he tilted her head up to look at him and smiled at her brightly,

"That's alright Starling." he told her softly, rubbing her cheek gently with a thumb, "Whatever you're comfortable with doing will be just fine don't worry."

What he neglected to mention might have been that with him feeding too the man was going to need some of the blood transfusions carried out upstairs for when people got a bit too dry and needed to, you know, live. By the time she was telling him that it wouldn't hurt a bit, Gannen was already snacking on the guy's shoulder. His blood was actually quiet nice, even if the person was a bit of an asshole.

As soon as she began feeding on the other man, Gannen knew something was very different.

For example, she actually had fangs like the vampires from fiction and they made the person being fed on feel good as the bite was happening. His eyes caught hers as they shared the blood of the weakly groaning man. Licking his lips as he broke away from the man's shoulder, he closed the wound with some saliva. It had been very strong and intense, much more so than Gannen's last feed.

The man offered no verbal response, too drained to actually talk and barely possessing the energy to stumble away for the emergency infusion centre across the room. Gannen patted her on the back gently,

"We might have taken a bit much... he was O negative. I could taste it." he told her before licking his lips a little bit, looking straight into her eyes, "Now... why don't you tell me all about your sexy little ability to make your bites feel good?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:24 am

Starling purred happily when she had finished drinking from the man, she was a little worried when he seemed like he was going to keel over and she wanted to go after him and make sure that he was alright but she saw that he managed to get there pretty swiftly and they were hooking him up to an iv right now so...things were looking like they were going to be okay for him.

For a moment there she thought Gannen had drained him a little too much as a payment for hitting on her while they had been at the club together.

"O negative huh?" she hummed "I might just be getting a new appreciation for that flavour, or maybe he had taken something that made the blood taste sweeter who knows." Starling grinned, moving back to lean against the bar, her back touching against the cool stainless steel as she looked out over the dancefloor.

Her senses were so heightened, her body was thrumming with the energy from having fed and she wanted nothing more than to either dance, or go home to the hotel room immediately and do something a lot more high energy with Gannen. If of course...he wanted that. Did he want that? When it came to asking she was so unsure.

"Well..." Starling blushed softly "Desmond made me slightly differently to Vampires and Vampanese, you saw the way I feed is with actual fangs, and they are covered in this coating that makes the whole process very pleasurable so there's no pain." Starling explained, and a cat like grin grew on her lips "And I can feed from Vampires and Vampanese too...as long as they've fed recently." she winked.

Shrugging her shoulders she took up the rest of her drink she had been sipping before and added; "Although I'm sure that you wouldn't be interested in seeing what that would feel like."
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:35 am

Gannen had to admit that O negative was still one of his favourite types of blood. And it happened to be really rather common too. But it was great, he would then be sure that if he had a craving for it that it could be satisfied rather easily. Of course he had tasted some odd things in the blood from that young man before. The guy had probably been on some drugs and they were the only thing that changed the taste of blood that quickly,

"Yes well there's always something to be said for the classics." he teased her with a wink before laughing a little bit, "Yeah it's called cocaine."

The energy was rushing through every inch of his body since he had fed and he was honestly beginning to find it rather hard to control. He wanted to do very naughty things with Starling and her perfect body after all. Licking his lips as he heard about her unique ability, he positively purred when he heard that she could feed from a vampanese like that too,

"Well now... I do believe that you are even more unique, even more special, than I thought you were before." he told he with a smirk, his eyes locking onto her lips as he stepped closer to her for a few seconds. His breathing was getting harder with the effort of holding himself back, "Works on vampanese too? So if you were to feed from me we'd both get pleasure?"

As soon as she set the drink back down again he was there, pressing his body right up against her's and whispering hotly into her ear,

"I am VERY interested in seeing what that would feel like..." he moaned softly, pressing himself against her a little harder, "I want to feel it right now... let's flit back to the hotel... we can come back any time after all..."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:46 am

Starling gasped softly when she saw Gannen's eyes locking onto her lips, it was amazing that he could make her so aroused by just looking at one part of her anatomy. It wasn't even like he was kissing that part, his molten gaze just made her heart race and the blood pound in her ears, if her heart could actually race that was.

As he stepped closer to her, Starling bit her lip and blushed softly, she could sense that he wanted her, like he could sense that she wanted him, and she did want him so very badly right now. It was so exciting, so new, this had never happened to her before, the thrill of wanting someone so badly. All her emotions for Larten could just go to Hell right now, these were so much better.

"Yes we would both get...immeasurable amounts of pleasure." she whispered huskily as she darted her tongue out to lick a stray drop of blood from her lips from her feeding a few minutes beforehand "If, you know that's something that you would be interested in."

Feeling his body pressing against hers so suddenly made Starling gasp sharply, although she recovered pretty swiftly and her hands found their way to his arms. Holding him gently Starling felt the excitement running through her body, she wanted to make love to Gannen, and she wanted to do it right now!

"Alright..." she moaned softly, her desire making her head fog "The hotel it is."

Holding onto Gannen's hand tightly, Lilith flitted her way back to the hotel, zipping up the stairs and outside the room that she was living in in less than 10 seconds. There was something to be said about this mode of travelling that was for sure. Opening the door Starling swept inside and stood a little nervously by the bed, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:01 am

Gannen was getting more pent up with arousal than he had ever managed before and that was really saying something considering how much she had aroused him in the past and pent him up because they hadn't been physical with each other yet. He smirked a little bit when he saw how much she wanted him but one look down into her eyes reminded him that he wanted her just as much and he was going to give her anything that he could give her in terms of both happiness and pleasure. He purred a little bit when she licked the blood from her lips,

"Oh I'm very interested in feeling just like that!" he told her with a wink, "I am more than happy to spend a lot of time finding out more about all of this."

When she agreed that they should go to the hotel room he held her tightly in his arms before he began to flit away, carrying her easily. She weighed almost nothing after all so no dramas there. He set her down near the bed after they managed to get through the door. He locked the door behind them and began to undress by taking off his shirt,

"Oh Starling..." he whispered as he threw away his shirt, leaning in close to her so that he was inches away from her lips, "You have no idea how much I want you right now... how much I have always wanted you..."

Kissing her passionately on the lips, Gannen cupped her cheek as the kiss extended and deepened. Moaning into the kiss, he moved so that they were both laying down on the bed to give much more room.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:09 am

Starling bit her lip as she took in Gannen's form without him having his shirt on, he looked amazing...it was like he was totally airbrushed and if she wasn't appreciating him right now she might have said that it was completely unfair the way that he was created. Although, she hoped that he would like the way that she had been created too, she was supposed to be beautiful...but her confidence had been knocked very much.

Hearing her name coming from his lips in that husky voice made Starling moan softly, it was so arousing to hear that he wanted her so much, that someone wanted her just the way she was, in all of her slightly fucked up glory. Wrapping her arms around Gannen's neck, Starling kissed her way up and down his neck, giving him sweet little nibbles as she did so.

"How much you have always wanted me?" she asked breathlessly, trying to remain articulate despite the situation she was in "How long have you...you wanted to do this for?"

The passionate kiss set her senses ablaze, taking in the musky scent of his aftershave combined with the sensation of his lips pressing against her own, made Starling moan happily. Returning the kiss with equal passion, Starling pulled her body closer to Gannen, wanting him to be able to feel her soft, warm body pressing against his own.

Running her hands down from his neck to his chest, Starling softly traced patterns on his skin as she was moved to lay down on the bed.

"Gannen..." she whispered breathlessly, her lips kissing and sucking on his collarbone as her hands continued to swoop up and down his skin, exploring each and every one of his scars "This feels amazing...kiss me again, please?" Starling asked, nuzzling her nose against his as she moved her lips back up to be only a few centimetres away from Gannen's.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:24 am

Gannen could hear her moaning his name and it was making him want her more and more, more of her body against his own. That's what he wanted, he wanted all that she was because he was giving her everything that he could. She was his love and he wanted to give her everything that he could after all, consequences be damned for the most part.

He wanted her so much and he nodded when she asked him her question. It was a fair question and one he was going to answer as best he could. Kissing her neck gently up and down, he began t whisper into her ear,

"I've always been burning to feel your lips against mine... your body against mine." he told her with a purr before smirking a little bit before answering her question very quietly, "Ever since I first met you to be quite honest."

The passionate kiss was just what the name implied - passionate. They could barely keep their hands off of each other and it was wonderful. All the arousal and all the closeness with Starling was making him harder than he ever had been in a long while and he planned on giving her all the pleasure that he could. He purred lightly as the kiss was broken,

"Yes my dear?" he whispered down to her, moaning slightly at her efforts against his collarbone, "Oh yes... you'll never have to ask for another kiss... I shall give you are many as possible I just know it."

Kissing her once again, he hands began to roam up and down her tight little body, each new area explored making him moan even louder into the kiss he was sharing.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 am

Starling shivered happily when Gannen kissed up and down her neck, the feeling of his lips brushing against her skin made her so pleasured she couldn't describe, she loved the tenderness that they were sharing together. The fact that both of them wanted each other as much as the other person. Oh why couldn't this have been her first time?! With someone that was truly special to her.

"I guess now would be a good time for me to say, that I wanted to kiss you the first time I met you as well." Starling admitted with a shy smile on her lips as she nibbled and licked softly at his ear, wanting to keep the pleasure going even as they spoke to each other, not wanting to compromise one for the other "But, I'm glad that we waited, it makes it even more special...or at least I think so."

Blushing a little bit, Starling pressed her lips against Gannen's once more, a soft kiss this time, a slow but burning desire running through it as she languidly pressed her lips to his, her tongue slowly licking his lower lip, showing her wanting to make this kiss even deeper than it already was. Letting one hand run through his hair, all the while gently playing with the tips, tugging them softly, Starling broke the kiss rather reluctantly;

"I...I wish that...I wish that my first time could have been with you Gannen, you make me feel so loved, so special and I...I care for you." Starling admitted, even as she kicked off her heels, and smiled softly up at him "Although you know you can help me undo my dress now, if you are still interested in helping me."

Grinning happily, Starling continued to gently stroke Gannen's scars as he undid the front of her dress, her lips kissing away happily at his neck, giving him a small hickey with a cheeky wink.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:47 am

He could feel her shivering happily against the assault he was giving her tender little neck and he smirked happily, loving every second of kissing her like this. He wanted her to shiver, he wanted her to feel such pleasure that she would not be able to know how to speak of it. What he wanted was for her to love him as much as he loved her. It might not be accomplished by kisses but he knew that he wanted to make her happy, pleasured, because of this and so he kissed her tenderly and lightly on the neck, nibbling ever so gently with her earlobe,

"Mmm yes now was a very good time to be telling me that... makes me feel a lot better about this all, lets me know I'm not going too fast." he said with a sigh of relief before smiling softly and nodding his head in agreement, "Yeah waiting this long has made every little touch feel like it's magic and I love it all."

Kissing her back again, he could feel her tongue against his lips, begging to be let in. He deepened the kiss and the kissing became a little bit more heated. He cupped her cheek with one hand while the other wrapped around her shoulders,

"Well whether or not this is technically your first time... it's your first time with me and that counts for something right?" he whispered, his heart glowing when he heard her say that she cared for him. He kissed he gently on the lips, "I care for you too and I... I love you Starling."

With permission to help her out of her dress, he unclipped and unzipped and generally disconnected her until she was completely free from the dress. He licked his lips, "Oh I was very interested... and only more so now that I see what's underneath... can I touch your wonderful body too I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith Starling

Lilith Starling

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:02 am

Starling shivered again as Gannen ghosted over a certain part of her neck with his lips, she wanted him to stop there, to continue his assault on that one part of her body, it seemed to be able to make her shiver even as he kissed it so lightly. What would happen if he did something else to it? God only knows! Groaning softly when he nibbled on her earlobe, Starling's hands slid into his hair and gently tugged on it as he continued his efforts, her hips bucking up slightly.

"Oh..." she moaned softly "That feels really good..."

It made Starling feel so much better to know that Gannen was on the same page as she was with his feelings, they both cared for each other, they both wanted to be together like this and it made her heart soar to know that they would be able to be together like this as often as they wanted. She didn't have to try so hard, she didn't have to beg or persuade...it felt good.

"Of course it counts for something, already its so wonderful, I can't wait to...to make love to you." Starling whispered with a small blush on her cheeks, softly she peppered Gannen's lips with kisses, enjoying being so close to him but when he told her that he loved her, Starling felt her heart thump hard in her chest, and her eyes widened "You love me?" Starling asked, in disbelief.

Someone she cared for, someone she was coming to love...cared for her too? Smiling broadly, the happiest smile she thought her face could form, Starling kissed Gannen swiftly and passionately, her hands cupping both of his cheeks as she made the kiss deep and sensual by running her tongue along his own as she pulled at his hair. Breaking the kiss, and panting slightly she grinned; "Gannen...I think I am coming to love you too!"

Now that she was only in her panties underneath Gannen, Starling blushed brightly and moved to hide her breasts with her arms, slightly ashamed of her appearance because of what had happened beforehand with Larten;

"You can touch me, I am so aching for you to touch me." she whispered huskily, letting one hand stroke down his chest to play with the button of his jeans, wanting to rip them right off him but, deciding she didn't want to hurt him by accident "Before...before we go any further, I need to tell you something. I...I can get pregnant. So, if you want, now would be a good time to, get something...if not well then, Im waiting." she blushed slightly, not making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Gannen Harst

Gannen Harst

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 am

Gannen glowed with happiness inside when she told him that what he was doing was feeling really good for her. After all, he wanted her to be happy with what they were doing and anything that they were going to be doing. Purring happily, he kissed her passionately on the lips for a moment instead of focusing on the neck, to give him a chance to speak to her while looking into her eyes,

"That's nothing..." he promised her with a purr, "Together... we're going to have so much pleasure it will be impossible to describe."

To know that she cared about him made him feel on top of the world. She might not love him yet but this gave them a chance, a chance that she might fall in love with him. And the chance of her loving him was worth anything to him. He licked his lips a little bit in nervousness, waiting to hear what she though about his admission of love, his heart feeling like it was pounding in his chest,

"I have been dreaming about making love to you for a long time Starling... I hope that I can measure up to what you deserve from a lover." he told her honestly as he kissed her gently, paling with a blush when she repeated, stunned, that he love her, "I do... I really do..."

When she smiled broadly his heart lifted, as if sensing that he wasn't about to have his feelings walked all over. He grinned happily as he kissed her back just as passionately as she kissed him. He moaned a little bit until the kiss was broken when he grinned wider than ever before,

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that..." he told her before grinning even wider, "I love you so very much after all."

When she appeared before him in only panties and told him that she had been waiting for him to touch her, he moaned happily and quickly worked his way out of his jeans until he was only in his boxers. Moaning slightly, he cupped her breasts and began to gently rub her nipples with his thumbs. Of course he paused when she told him her little surprise,

"You... you can get pregnant?" he asked, whispering in almost revered hesitation, before he smiled wider than before and kissing her softly on the lips, "I love you Starling and I just want you to know that I want you and not for your ability to become pregnant... not like some others. I love you Starling."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)   A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rewarding Afterlife (Gannen and Starling)
Page 1 of 1