The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid Walker

Sid Walker

You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline) Empty
PostSubject: You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline)   You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 am

Sid had decided that he was going to go out and take his son, Dex, to the new smoothie shop that had opened up in the town. He not only wanted to spend some time with his son, away from the boy's sisters, but he was really looking forward to seeing how Evangeline was doing both health wise and with her new business.

There was also the fact that Sid's one weakness was a delicious milkshake.

Holding the door open for his son, he looked around the store and couldn't help but think that Evangeline had done a really great job in modernising the old store she had bought. The place wouldn't have seemed out of place in one of the major cities, it truly was an amazing place to be sure.

Just went to show how much you could do with enough concentration and hard work.

Seeing that Dex had moved over to the side to check out the various confectionary that could be blended into smoothies and milkshakes, he smiled a little bit as he made his way up to the counter, smiling wider at Evangeline,

"Goo' to see ya' agai' Evangelin'." he greeted her happily, gesturing around the shop, "Hell'a a plac' you go' her'. You've don' an amazin' job on it, no wor' of a lie. How's busin'ss? An' how's the burn?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Tenebrae

Evangeline Tenebrae

PostSubject: Re: You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline)   You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:00 am

Evangeline had been dashing around making milkshakes for all the students going into school this morning and now she was getting a little bit of a break from the hustle and bustle, she had done so well so far and it seemed as if she had got the perfect place for the kids to hang out on the way back from school as well. So if she didn't mind running around like a headless chicken until she could afford to get some extra staff.

As the little chiming bells rang on the door she flew from the back room into the bar in front of the seating area, when she saw that it was Sid there with who she presumed was his son. To be honest she didn't think that he would have a son, he didn't seem that old, but it was just a reminder how mature he was she thought. It was more than likely going to stab all her plans in the back though. No way would he want to be with a twenty something.

"Sid! Good to see you again too!" she smiled happily "Thank you so much, it cost a fortune to renovate but it was all worth it, the kids seem to love it, I've managed to make a hell of a lot of money already today and I'm all set to do the same when school lets out again."

Smiling softly she looked between Sid and the boy he had brought with him but she didn't mention anything, merely deciding to ask him a question;

"See anything you like, I have had some pretty weird requests this morning so I'm sure you aren't going to surprise if you want something weird." Evangeline smiled reassuringly at him, she hoped that these guys would like the milkshakes she made.

As she heard Sid ask about the burn Evangeline's smile grew; "Oh don't worry the burn is all better now, nothing wrong at all, all thanks to you and your free burn cream. So like I said, these are on the house as a thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sid Walker

Sid Walker

PostSubject: Re: You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline)   You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:12 am

Sid had to admit that the place must have seen a lot of customers recently, the school rush was bound to have brought in many customers for her. School kids were bound to enjoy milkshakes and milkshakes that had chocolates and other confectionary blended into them? Forget about it, they were like the two favourite things of teens and younger children.

They certainly seemed to be captivating Dex because he had never seen his son staring at a shelf full of sweets and chocolates before without immediately just buying a galaxy bar. He was always partial to cadburys himself though. He grinned when she recognised him and he couldn't help but nod in agreement with her assessment,

"Yea' I imagin' you'll be makin' mon'y han' ov'r fis' wha' wit' your stor' bein' so clos' to the loc'l schools." he agreed before smirking a little bit, "I'm sur' tha' play'd a big par' in decidin' wher' you wan'd your stor' to be locat'd righ'?"

Dex blinked at the question before nodding a little bit, no doubt noting how attractive Evangeline was and letting his teen mind wander. Hey, Sid had been a teenage boy once too, he knew the score. Dex nodded in agreement,

"Yeah could I get some galaxy... galaxy caramel and some minstrels in a milkshake all at the same time please?" he asked with a grin, "I love galaxy chocolate, guilty of that."

Sid rolled his eyes a little bit,

"Ya din' ge' tha' from me." he joked a little bit before ordering, "Jus'a candbury cream egg shak' pleas' darlin'."

When she said that there was nothing wrong with the burn anymore he grinned a little bit, happy to help. He pretended not to notice how Dex pretended to gag at what he would see as his dad flirting, "I'm jus' gla' tha' I was abl' to help you ou' when you need'd me to."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Tenebrae

Evangeline Tenebrae

PostSubject: Re: You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline)   You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:24 am

Evangeline smiled softly and she thought about why she had bought the shop in the first place, she had really just needed to do something with her life and move away from the city, this was one of the most perfect opportunities that she could have had. The rent was cheap because it was such a sleepy town but because it ran on local loyal business it was bound to do well because people had nothing else like it in the area. They could only come to her.

"Well honestly I just needed to get out of the city, start a new, and this place was just perfect, it had cheap rent, in a sweet neighbourhood...it was just too good to pass up." Evangeline explained as she rested herself on the counter, propping her head up on her hands, her elbows pressing on the countertop as she looked over Sid and his son.

Smiling softly at his son she sauntered over to the sweets and began to prepare the milkshake for the guy; "Three sweets in one shake, you must have a pretty sweet tooth." she joked softly with a little wink "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? Guessing you two are related but..."

Breaking the chocolate into the blender she switched it on, allowing the blender to whirr and crackle away as it began to swirl the chocolate into a happy heavenly milkshake. Evangeline nodded her head and did the exact same for Sid's milkshake as well, the little rivalry between the two boys was so sweet although she didn't say so much in words her smile might have conveyed it.

"Alright then your shakes will be done in a minute or so..." she smiled gently "How have you been doing then, anything interesting going on in the world of Walker?" Evangeline asked as she poured the shakes into the plastic cups she had bought.
Back to top Go down
Sid Walker

Sid Walker

PostSubject: Re: You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline)   You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:35 am

Sid had to admit that that wasn't exactly a reasoning that glowed about his town but she was right. It was a sweet neighbourhood and it was perfect for something like this to thrive in as long as the owner had the trust of the public, of the community. He nodded in agreement,

"Well this plac' is abou' as far from city lif' as you can ge'." he agreed with a little smirk before ruffling Dex's hair, getting the teen to curse under his breath and try to sort his hair out again, "This lil begg'r wan's to run away to the city as soo' as he's ol' enough. Perh'ps he'll lear' when he's ther' jus' how goo' this plac' can be eh?"

Dex's exclamation of "Dad!" was received with a smirk by Sid. He did enjoy teasing his son after all and it was his prerogative to do so apparently. When she sauntered over to the counter and winked at Dex, causing his son to blush red, Sid knew that Dex's late night 'thoughts' were going to involve Evangeline for awhile. He nudged his silent son, he flushed a bit more,

"Y-yeah I love the taste of galaxy chocolate... chocolate in general actually." he admitted with a little chuckle, so very nervous and in such an obvious way. He rolled his eyes slightly, "My name is Dextor Walker... figures that dad wouldn't mention he had kids."

When she asked if anything interesting had been going on in the world of Walker, Sid laughed a little bit and patted Dex on the shoulder proudly, getting the boy to blush in embarrassment,

"No' muc' oth'r than my boy her' winnin' £500 on the local lottery." he admitted with a grin, much to Dex's embarrassment. He smirked a little bit, enjoying the fact that he could tease about his little crush.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Tenebrae

Evangeline Tenebrae

PostSubject: Re: You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline)   You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:52 am

Evangeline couldn't help but think that Sid was a really affectionate father and that Dex was lucky to have someone like him looking after him, of course there was no mention of a mother and the light flirting meant that there was probably none in existence. Although she might not put it past some men. Smiling softly she handed the two milkshake drinks to the guys popping a straw in each one as she did so.

She was extremely proud of her shop, proud of her milkshakes and she was happy that her friends would be able to try them now, hopefully they would like them as much as she did.

"I have to see that for myself first but, everyone seems so nice here, I'm just hoping to be able to fit in make some new friends, but where better to make acquaintances than a shop like this?" she asked with a little laugh "Except I guess I'm going to have to get out of this place if I want to make friends with anyone above the age of 17."

Acutely unaware of Dex blushing she grinned up at them, twirling a strand of her curled brown hair around her finger, comforting herself as she had a moment to stop and rest. Picking up her bottle of water she took a happy sip, it was nice to be able to stop, have a break and chat, although tonight she had promised herself to go out and meet her vague friends in the area again.

"Hey I'm sure it's not like that." Evangeline reassured with a sweet smile "It's nice to meet you Dexter, if you're looking for any part time work I might be up for hiring an assistant in the next week or so." she hinted with a cheeky grin.

Hearing that Dex had won on the lottery Evangeline tapped the tip dish; "Then you know you could always put some of your winnings my way as a contribution." she joked "You guys doing anything tonight? I'm looking for something to do to save me from going shopping for herbal remedies with Marylin, she's so nice but, I don't think I can be enthused by dried snake skin." she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline)   You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You, me and a smoothie... also my son (Sid and Evangeline)
Page 1 of 1