The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandler Bing

Chandler Bing

Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia) Empty
PostSubject: Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia)   Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:26 am

Monic had been yammering on and on about how the new person above the flat was being loud. Honestly he didn't really notice all that much as he lived right across the hall from the girls. In the end he just sighed a little bit and told her that she owed him one and she'd agreed.

So he'd mentally added it up to the mental list he had of things that she owed him so now... well now he was pretty sure that he could control her for the better part of her remaining life. For some reason that was oddly comforting to be honest.

Making his way one floor up, he added the numbers until he reached the apartment that was just above Monica and the girls. Now that he was there he could definitely hear the music and the movement going on inside. It seemed that she was actually rather loud... well that meant he owed Monic and Joey a snickers bar each but oh well.

He knocked on the door. When there was no answer right away he knocked again, louder,

"Hello? Could you be a little less loud?" he asked her with a little chuckle, "I think there's a tone death family in china who can't hear you at the moment but that's about it!"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia)   Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:40 am

Olivia had just moved out of her apartment uptown in New York and she wasn't used to the quietness  that was around here, she had lived in China Town and it was noisy there until in the middle of the night, but now she was the noisy one around the block. She had been trying to keep it down but it was like she had just had to play her music that loud now, it would be like a smoker going cold turkey to play it lower!

Bopping her head as she cut up the stir fry vegetables for her dinner, Olivia was glad that she had managed to get a new job in a music store not far from here, it sure beat her old job as a waitress in a Japanese Sake bar. Honestly those guys had been real perverts when they had a few bottles of sake in them...like most guys she supposed.

As soon as she heard the knock on the door she blinked in surprise, although she had made some friends in her job she had never given one of them her house address. Sighing softly she took the wok off the hob and hopped over to the door. Her hair bouncing softly as she did so.

Opening the door she smiled softly at the guy before raising an eyebrow at what he said, he couldn't be trying to be funny about this could he? Cracking a small smirk she leant against the doorframe, and she looked the guy over, he was kinda cute, maybe it was a shame that she was only wearing her skinny jeans and a strap top.

"Sorry that I seem to be a little loud, you're the first person who's mentioned it though. Kinda hard to do something about it when you don't know anyone has a problem." she giggled softly before moving off the frame and going to close the door "I'll make sure to keep it down."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Bing

Chandler Bing

PostSubject: Re: Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia)   Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:48 am

Chandler had to admit that when the door opened he half expected some large rock-minded man who would threaten to kill him for daring to suggest that he turn down the music. But he was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a lovely young woman who answered the door instead. And there was a delicious smell that wafted in after her! To be honest he much preferred this outcome to the outcome that ended with him as a corpse in the middle of the corridor, only discovered days later when Monica or Rachael decided that they wanted someone to playfully insult Pheobe and Joey with.

And Ross too, kind of, but Ross was just too much of an easy target right now.

He couldn't help but notice her petite body in her skinny jeans and strap top and had to admit that she was definitely more attractive than anyone else in the apartment block. He nodded a little bit in agreement,

"Yeah well I think I was the first person to be bullied into mentioning it." he said with a small roll of his eyes, "But yeah, the people above you say you're being too loud. Something about it scaring off the ugly naked guy or something... I don't know, I switched off when she mentioned she wasn't going to give me anything for doing this."

When he stopped talking there was going to be an awkward silence and if there was one thing that Chandler hated more than anything else, it was an awkward silence. In the end he just rubbed the back of his head and mentioned,

"Hey I've not seen you around here before..." he admitted, "Have you just moved in or are my powers of observation as weak as they have always been?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia)   Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:05 am

Olivia thought that the guy who had knocked on her door was conversing with her a little bit too much than she thought that he would. Maybe he wanted to be friends or something, or, perhaps he could smell her dinner and he wanted to try some of it. After all the guy looked like he could eat like a horse, most guys could after all and her cooking was always said to be amazing when she had cooked for other people before.

"You were bullied into mentioning it?" she asked with a little chuckle "That sounds like they were just too chicken to come and do it themselves, kinda odd for someone who lives in New York don't you think?"

The mentioning of the ugly naked guy made her feel a little bit sick, why on earth do they want to spy on an ugly naked guy? Why...why? The mind just boggled at the thought so she decided to not dwell on it, but maybe she would keep an eye out in case he swanned into her vision; "An ugly naked guy...why does he really matter?" she asked with a little smirk.

When he asked if she was new around here, Olivia smiled softly and held out her hand so that she could be introduced with him properly.

"Yeah I'm new." she grinned "My name is Olivia, Olivia Rassenburg, I just moved in a few weeks ago. DO you live in the building as well?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Bing

Chandler Bing

PostSubject: Re: Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia)   Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:16 am

Chandler knew that he had a tendency to blabber on, especially when he was talking to an attractive young woman like she obviously was. He swallowed a little bit, trying not to think of this as the first step towards flirting. He had to take this slow, see if they could become friends before he tried to push for anything else. And the smell of her cooking was really distracting him, so much so that he could barely stop his stomach from growling in response,

"Yeah well Monica had a tendency to bully people into doing what she wants them to do rather than just talking to them like a normal person." he teased her with a smirk before nodding a little bit, "Yes well sometimes people in new York live in packs... that way the weaker members don't have to interact with regular New Yorkers."

He could see that the whole thing with the ugly naked guy didn't compute to her and he had to admit that it wouldn't to anyone who wasn't in their circle of friends. To be perfectly honest he himself couldn't pin point when that became such a big tradition,

"You know, we've been bitching about him for so long I honestly couldn't tell you why we started doing so in the first place."

Taking her hand after only a second's hesitation, Chandler shook her hand with a light smirk to match her softer smile,

"Well then welcome to the neighbourhood... word of advice, order pizza and it'll always end up at my apartment. Not sure why." he told her with a chuckle before nodding, "Pleased to meet you Olivia. I'm Chandler Bing and I'm one floor down in room 145."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia)   Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chandler Bing - Minion extraordinaire! (Chandler and Olivia)
Page 1 of 1