The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Empty
PostSubject: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:12 am

Olivia was left in the house all alone while her mum and dad went to sort some bullshit out about the baby, it was the day before Halloween and she had to get the whole house ready on her own? They'd only change everything around when they got back anyway so it seemed really pointless to her to actually do anything.

Sighing softly she looked at the pumpkins littering the table and placed her head on the cool skin, how on earth was she going to carve all of these by tomorrow night? It was going to be impossible!

Why did she even care about Halloween anyway, it was supposed to be something for little kids to do! Olivia smiled softly, she supposed that it was attractive to her because she could pretend to be someone different to who she really was. That idea was really quite comforting to her for some reason, she didn't even dress up most of the time, but to just know it was there as an option.

Decorating the house was fun too most times, but then again, the family hadn't been wracked by her dad cheating on her mum, mum getting pregnant and this house was freaky...like, so freaky.

Hearing a knock on the door, she hopped off the kitchen stools, looked through the little eyeglass on the door to see who it was, and opened it. It was a guy she had never seen before, he looked stylish and therefore was most likely gay.

"Uhm, hello can I help you? Are you the guy that mom said was coming to fix up the interior design?" she asked with a small smile "Well she's not here right now but I'll let you in so you can wait."

Olivia opened the door wider, inviting him inside, and shutting it after he had stepped into her home.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:21 am

Chad was a little bit unnerved at seeing this young woman in his house but he decided to try and go along with it rather than draw attention to how strange it was. Oh no wait it wasn't strange... he was dead and had been for some time now so it was to be expected. It wasn't even his house anymore and for that he was actually rather thankful for.

But even now he had this insatiable desire to make the house look amazing for Halloween! He had been trying his damnest to ensure that happened when he had died before. So now he wanted to actually be able to achieve it!

And wouldn't you know it, this young woman had given him the perfect opportunity to insert himself into the festive fun! He smiled,

"Yes I am the interior designer that was requested!" he told her with a wide smile before tutting a little bit, "Oh no no no... I do not wait! Let me inside and I shall help you my dear, have no fear about that."

Entering the house, he tried to ignore the other ghosts he could feel hovering around. Including... Him. The one who had killed him originally. Shaking his head a little bit, he entered the living room with her and looked at all the decorations,

"Mmm good ingredients for making this house into a fabulously scary cupcake!" he joked a little bit before taking a sharp knife, "Pumpkins first I think!"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:32 am

Olivia nodded her head with a small smile and decided that she would let the guy get on with what he did best as a 'fluffer' or whatever the fuck her mother had called it. She could go back upstairs and read some more manga or listen to some Nirvana while he worked instead of her having to do all the work.

Besides if a designer did all of the decorating then there was no way that mom could say that it was bad, he was qualified for gods sake. If she did slate it then she was certain that she was going to get a massive bitch slap from this guy.

"Alright well...I guess I'll let you do your stuff." she stated with a small shrug, she had finals to study for and coursework to do after all "All the decorations are in the living room just through there, help yourself to food and you know stuff if you're hungry."

Shivering a little bit, Olivia stepped onto the staircase and wondered if she should really stay down here with the guy, she didn't want him to rob anything after all. So she stayed and observed him closely, warily as he began to do the pumpkins. Normally she wouldn't do them until tomorrow night but there were far too many to leave them all until then.

"Well good, mom will be happy. She thinks if she throws a great party we'll sell this place. After what happened a few weeks ago, I don't think this place is ever going to sell." Olivia sighed, placing her head in her hands, when those Horror Killer Reinactment freaks broke into her house, it was scary that was for sure, if it wasn't for Tate she would have died probably.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:08 am

Chad looked around the room and couldn't help but remark about how much it had changed since he had lived here. Of course it was to be expected since he had lived her quite some time ago now and fashion and design had both advanced since his death. Of course... if THIS was what fashion and design had become then he was pretty sure his generation did it a lot better than this one. At least in his ever so humble opinion,

"Thank you my dear... I am ever so excited to do everything that I can to make this the best Halloween house party ever!" he declared, mirroring his old resolve from long ago, "Thank you but if you'd like you're more than welcome to join me."

She seemed to leave and then come back for no apparent reason, which left the idea that she didn't trust him as the logical reason as to why she wouldn't do anything to leave him alone with valuables in the home. He froze slightly when she said that her mother was thinking that if she threw a special party people would want to buy the house... he almost dropped the pumpkin,

"Ah... that... that sounds like a sound strategy." he told her with a shaky little grin, "I mean if you have fun here then the new owners will be bound to have fun..."

He chuckled a little bit and shook his head,

"Just remember to keep the party games new and fresh!" he told her, quietly advising her away from his own fate, "So none of that apple bobbing or stuff like that... so old hat!"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:17 am

Olivia blinked a little bit when he called her 'my dear' nobody did that any more what century was this guy from? Maybe it was because he was gay and read lots of sappy Victorian romances? She didn't know what the reason was but she was just glad of some company in this horrible house, she was on edge more often than not, at least Tate was here sometimes, after he had his sessions with her father.

"Do you always speak like that?" she asked , propping her head up on her hand as she watched him preparing the pumpkins to be carved "You seem a little over eager for a Halloween party, I have my own to go to but it's not going to be uhm...as boring as this one."

She was looking forwards already to the party she was having with her college friends, it was going to be amazing, Olivia already had her outfit all ready to go, it was on sale down in the adult costume place in the main town. She couldn't pass it up for that price.

"Believe you me, I am moving into halls of residence as soon as humanly possible." she laughed softly "The house is nice and all its just, you know, creepy when youre alone."

Raising an eyebrow Olivia laughed softly;

"What new and fresh party games are there that you know of?" she asked with a bright smile "I'm Olivia by the way."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:31 am

Chad could see that using the term 'my dear' might have been a bit jarring. What year was it again? 2012? 2013? He wasn't sure which of the two it was but he was reasonably sure that maybe it had fallen out of usage. He chuckled a little bit nervously as he realised this and blushed slightly when she actually called him out on it,

"Um... sometimes..." he admitted with a little blush before beginning to cut into the pumpkin, using a readily available bowl to scoop out the insides, "Well Halloween is a time I have... strong memories of and I've always had this desire to see Halloween parties succeed with flying colours you know?"

He could tell that this kind of party was not the one she wanted. Hopefully the people coming to the party here would be able to appreciate it though. He chuckled a little bit and nodded,

"Trying to get away and put your own stamp on the world? I can relate..." he admitted before humming a little bit and shaking his head, "Oh I don't know. I love this house, from what I've seen. I mean... it's like history can speak to you from everywhere!"

He smirked a little bit,

"Mmm maybe that's a good point." he admitted before smiling and holding his hand out for her to take, "My name is Chad... a pleasure to meet you Olivia."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:43 am

Olivia smiled brightly when she saw him blush, he looked kind of cute like that she had to admit. Although being gay he probably didn't give two hoots about what she thought of him and how he looked but maybe they would get to be friends if he ended up coming back to do more work on preparing the house for people to come around and view it.

It would be nice to have a gay friend.

"I love Halloween parties, just, my parents idea of fun does not equate to my idea of fun." she stated with a smirk "You seem pretty young yourself you know, do you not have some wild club antics planned or, does work come first?"

When he said that the house was great, that he loved it even, Olivia felt a little bit odd. She couldn't put her finger on why but, she knew that she felt a specific spasm towards that statement. History was one thing but, creepy artefacts and bondage suits, no way.

"Yeah you know some histories might not be meant to be discovered by other people like...our second night here mom found this crazy leather bondage suit upstairs." she giggled "Her face was so priceless! I guess the last owners were pretty risqué." Olivia winked.

Taking his hand Olivia shook it gently; "Pleased to meet you, Chad."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon

Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:53 am

Tate was back.

Back in the house he had lived in. Back in the house in which he planned and prepared for his attack on the innocents. Oh yes... he had always known they were innocent, deep down, but he really hadn't cared all that much in the end. They died the same way everyone else did and that's all he wanted from them.

But here he was again with Olivia somewhere around but...

There was another ghost here.

Narrowing his painted eyes, Tate marched down the stairs at the sound of the voices and immediately spotted a man speaking with Olivia... and he knew the man very well since he was the one to kill him,

"YOU." he growled at Chad, scaring the gay man so much that he ran from the room as fast as possible. Of course the fact that he had drowned Chad and taken every chance to beat the queer meant that him being afraid of Tate was a forgone conclusion. He growled slightly as Chad left the room quickly, muttering to Olivia about decorating another room, "Olivia... what in the world possessed you to let him into your home like that?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:02 am

Olivia jumped a little bit when she heard someone coming down the stairs, for gods sake she didn't even know that Tate was in here! He had a horrible habit of just coming in and sneaking around, maybe he was just trying to see if he could scare her really good one of these days. He would never be able to of course but...it seemed like he was determined to try.

Placing her hand on her heart she looked at Chad and saw he was absolutely terrified!

"Hey Chad are you okay?!" she called after him as he hurried into one of the other rooms off the kitchen to start decorating in there, but he hadn't taken any things with him to decorate with...maybe he just needed to use the restroom or something like that.

Biting her lip she turned to Tate with an eyebrow raised, her long hair framing her pale face;

"He told me he was the fluffer that mom hired to help do up the house for Halloween, when we show the house to all those people." she stated with a little pout "He is the right guy I know it, she said gay, this guy is gay and started decorating as soon as..."

She was feeling properly chastised and blushed softly;

"What are you even doing here, dad's gone out with mom. Were you supposed to have a session today?"
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon

Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:13 am

It always amused Tate to know just how much Olivia overlooked when it came to him and his appearances. For example... all the doors were closed but he had managed to arrive, sneaking up behind her. Logic dictated that it was simply impossible and so it was! Unless you were a ghost and already dead of course,

"Leave him... he'll be fine." he told her with a small wave of his hand. Of course his massive anger at the gay man had to be ignored for now. Just for now though... he really disliked the man after all, "But I'll check up on him later don't worry."

He certainly would check up on him... right before he snapped his neck to kill him! And then... then... calm... calm. He tried to remember the breathing exercise that he had been taught and that made him relax a lot more than it usually did.

It was Olivia's presence that helped.

"Of course he did." he agreed without any sincerity before sighing and shaking his head slightly, "You have to be more careful Olivia... but don't worry, with the both of us here... he wouldn't dare do a thing against us."

When she actually poked a logical hole in his story he hummed a little bit before shaking his head,

"Yes well... I wanted to see you to be honest." he told her with a small smirk, "I wanted to talk to you more!"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:21 am

Olivia sometimes felt that Tate was a little intense, they got along so well on a friendship level, and sometimes she thought that his tattoos were a little hot but...they were slightly off putting she wouldn't mind admitting. It was like making out with a skeleton or something like that, she didn't think he really thought it through when he got it done to himself.

It was like he was constantly trying to protect her, which was nice when she was all on her own in the house but when he scared someone off like that, which he had never done before quite to that extent it was a little bit unnerving.

"He seemed fairly harmless Tate...but I guess youre right. If it wasn't for you that night with those...freaks, I don't know what would have happened." she smiled lightly, it was always hard to admit that she was wrong but Tate left very little room for manouverment some times.

Blushing softly when he said he wanted to see her, Olivia stroked some hair behind her ear;

"Really?" she asked, uncertain "Well...great. I wanted to talk to you too actually, things have been a little crazy around here, moms getting all the attention and dad...I don't even want to talk about what I saw dad doing."

Unable to stop a little shiver she looked towards the staircase; "You uhm want to come up to my room?"
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon

Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 am

Tate knew that there were certain parts of him that Olivia was scared of. His anger and murderous intent was one thing to be scared of but usually that just made people think that he was some kind of bad boy. Smirking a little bit, he knew that even with these markings she would be more than happy to spend some time with him. After all... intensity did wonders to make women feel attracted to you.

He had to admit that standing protectively over her was an empowering position for him but at the same time... it also gave him the chance to stand against some others,

"He might seem to be harmless but how can you ever actually be sure?" he asked her with a small frown, "How can you ever be sure he's not some kind of master criminal before he robs you?"

Mmm... sounded like the other ghosts were making their marks. He would have to have words with them about arrangements. He chuckled a little bit,

"Well I want to hear all about it." he agreed before smirking slightly, "Now... yes... I believe we can have a lot more freedom to 'talk' when inside your room."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:55 am

Olivia walked slowly up the stairs just taking her time, she hadn't felt very well the past few days and she thought that it was getting a little bit worse. Maybe she would need to take herself to visit the doctor next week if it didn't get any better for her. But she made it up the stairs and to her room, her safe haven of dark red and black.

It soothed her and she crawled onto her bed, it was where the two of them talked last time, just sitting on her bed. She'd learnt so much about Tate and maybe he would tell her more today.

"You sure you want to hear all about it I know...you have your own problems." she whispered softly "It would be good to tell you though, I know its going to sound so crazy but, I guess I have to tell someone about whats going on."

Rolling over to lie on her front, Olivia looked at Tate and bit her lip softly, she wanted to tell him but was nervous about how she could begin without sounding like a whiney asshole.

"You remember, how you agreed with me that my dad cheating on my mom was really bad?" she asked softly "Well I saw him doing it again! But with the ancient house maid! I mean...w-why? He must have something wrong with him, maybe a sex addict I don't know."

Sighing, she kicked her legs up behind her, showing how long and smooth they were;

"Its just crazy." she murmured, rubbing her wrists softly where those old scars lay "I guess I'm just thinking about doing stuff I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon

Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:25 am

Tate had to admit that Olivia was looking a bit paler than usual and that was definitely a bad thing considering how pale she was normally anyway. He frowned at that thought, knowing that it meant she was probably six but not liking that idea even one bit. Maybe one of the ghosts following her around was giving her a cold... who knew right?

Closing the door behind the two of them, he locked it as well before sitting down on the bed with a small smirk,

"Of course I want to hear about it all! I have my own problems but you have your too and they deserve to be acknowledged." he told her with a small smile before smirking a little bit, "I doubt it'll be crazier than some things I know."

When she laid out on her front he sat down behind her, his hands often wandering down to massage their way down her back. Smirking, he licked his fingertips as he watched her before moving over to her,

"So... come on then Olivia!" he chuckled lightly, "Tell me what's wrong... I won't tell a soul you don't have to worry about that."

He nodded a few times. Due to her father's actions, he knew what a healthy life was like and he was reluctant to ever let classify her's as one of those,

"It's alright Olivia..." he tried to comfort her in a hug. What else was he supposed to be doing after encouraging her like this? "Is that what you saw? Would your father ever be attracted to such a woman though?"

He knew it was what she saw but still... best not to explain it to her,

"Well you'll not be doing any of that!" he warned her from a small frown, "Namely because you don't have the feelings necessary, "Come on my dear... you can forget all about that by the end of the day. For now... Just relax and everything shall be alright I assure you!"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:32 am

Olivia felt great when she heard that Tate was going to listen to her problems because she was really having a hard time with this, she didn't know what to do and she couldn't talk to her dad about it, nor could she talk to her mother. Her friends weren't the type of people to take her seriously so that left Tate, she didn't know what Tate actually was to her, a friend, and crush?

Maybe.

Shivering a little bit when he massaged his way down her back, Olivia felt her cheeks flush slightly, well it was the first time he had touched her like that before that was for sure!

"Mm that feels nice." she purred softly, keening herself into his touch.

With a shake of her head she didn't think about what her father was thinking about when he was coming onto that woman there, but, what she wanted was for him to come clean. Just tell her mom and her everything, like he should have done in the first place.

"God I don't know what he was doing but I know what I saw, running her duster all over him he looked like he was having a pretty good time." she sighed, rolling her eyes "And mom well...mom is just going nutso, she keeps seeing things...people that just aren't really there."

When Tate told her she wouldn't be harming herself, Olivia blushed softly and felt even more ashamed of thinking of doing something like that, but, she couldn't forget the sense of lonliness that she felt. The betrayal she felt from her parents for treating her like this, the bullies at her new school.

"But it happens every day Tate, something new happens each day that makes everything worse again." she whispered softly shaking her head "I want to relax, I really do...."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon

Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 am

Tate was a very good listener to be honest and he liked listening to Olivia because he liked knowing that he was able to stop her from killing or hurting herself! And, to be fair, if he went into a mad state of mind he wanted to be the one to kill those he loved, not some randomer! Him! If it ever came to that it was.

He didn't even realise that he was massaging her back lightly until he noticed how Olivia's cheeks had gotten even redder than before, spluttering something about how he should do something differently. Maybe she was thinking dirty thoughts about him again?"

"I'm glad that you like... I've been wanting to give you a massage for a bit now." he admitted with a chuckle, "But whenever I saw you before you were a tad busy being very stressed... too stressed even for a backrub!"

Tate knew for a fact that the maid was a ghost and that her little gag was making men think she was attractive and make women think she was over the age of sixty or something like that. He also knew that there wasn't really a way to convince someone you were telling the truth. He hummed a little bit,

"Sounds like you've got a nympho elderly maid or something to me." he said with a frown before shaking his head a little bit, "Well this house does have history that lends itself to seeing things... are you telling me you don't hear things?"

When she said that it happened everyday he hummed as he continued to give her a backrub. Deciding on the course of action, he grinned,

"Then I shall do my best to be with you every single day." he told her with a grin, "Would that be acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rassenburg

Olivia Rassenburg

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:00 am

Olivia blushed softly when she heard that Tate had been wanting to give her a massage for some time now, it just made her feel so relaxed but also, so tingly in areas that she probably should not be feeling tingly at all in. Tate was dangerous, he had something about him that just made part of her want to run away and hide...but the other part was oddly enticed and wanted to learn more about him.

"I'm sorry, we're talking all about me. Maybe I should be your shrink today, seeing as my dad isn't in. I'll go get my white coat and lay you on my sofa." she teased with a wink, looking back over her shoulders at him "But I'm glad that you're feeling better now, shows he's worth the money you pay him."

Nodding her head, as weird as it sounded Olivia knew that must be the case, her dad wouldn't be that crazy to enjoy something like that would he?

"I guess that must be it but...you know then I don't get why he just didn't fire her for doing something like that to him?"

As soon as Tate promised to be with her every single day, Olivia bit her lip and didn't know what to say. For someone as rough and coarse as Tate seemed to be on the outside, he could be terribly romantic with the things that he said. It was a good line, and she was not ashamed to admit it had worked a little bit.

"Yeah, yeah it would be." she smiled softly "I'm going out to a party tonight for Halloween...do you want to come with me, we could I don't know, go as a date or something." Olivia asked, diverting her eyes away from Tate as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon

Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:17 am

Tate really didn't have a problem with talking about her all the time because talking about him was a depressing and violent turn for the worst no matter what setting you spoke about him in. It was a personal gift he swore. No one else he had ever known had been able to do it to such an amazing degree as he had. Shaking his head a little bit, he sighed slightly with his smirk still in place as he rubbed her shoulders again,

"Oh it's fine by me! After all, your feelings tend to be a lot safer than my own." he joked ever so slightly before nodding a little bit, "Yeah he's damn good at his job... not done yet though still. Guess I'm just more than a little bit fucked up in the head!"

When she asked why he hadn't just fired the maid he shrugged a little bit,

"And when he explained why you and your mother would have both concluded that the flirting was mutual." he explained to her with a small shrug, "But I don't know, I'm not an expert on relationships."

He grinned a little bit when she invited him to go to a party for Halloween night. And for once he now had a reason to leave the house on Halloween! Grinning a little bit, he leant in and kissed her very gently on the cheek,

"I would love to go to the party... but only if I am your date." he explained to her with a grin, "That's the way it should be I think..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)   There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's A Ghost In My House (Chad and Olivia)
Page 1 of 1