The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imhotep

Imhotep

Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Empty
PostSubject: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:44 am

Imhotep had decided that he wanted to take India out for a date and he was going to treat her to a date that had been all the rage back in Egypt during his time. He was going to invite her to take a little walk with him... but not in the most traditional of senses. It was something of a quest for the date if he was honest with himself and her.

He knocked on the door to the room they were now sharing before showing himself inside.

After shopping he was dressed in a pair of black trousers, a grey t-shirt and a black leather overcoat that he had found and immediately decided that he liked. It flowed like a cape after all. He glanced around and decided that she was probably in the en suite,

"India I have decided upon what we shall do as a date." he told her honestly as he looked through a booklet that he had been given on his travels, "It's something very unique and I am sure no one you know will ever have done it before."

He hummed a little bit and waited in the chair for her to come out so he could tell her the surprise.
Back to top Go down
India Louise Winchester

India Louise Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:52 am

Indie was in the bathroom currently drying her hair after taking a shower, she had just been out to the gym while Imhotep himself had gone out somewhere. Although she loved being around him, they didn't need to live in each others pockets all the time, it was nice to have some time to herself if she was honest, but now after a few hours she was all ready for some more time with Imhotep.

In fact, she had been wondering where he had gone to.

Hearing the door open and close, she stepped out of the bathroom in her pjs, as she was getting ready to go to bed in a few hours. But when she heard that he was going to take her on a date, she was so very glad that she had just showered and dried her hair, it meant that he wouldn't have to wait on her too long.

"A date?" she asked, her eyes shining with happiness "Well...well great!" Indie laughed happily "You never mentioned you wanted a date before but, I'll be ready in a few minutes then we can get going, okay?" India grinned.

When she heard it was something that she hadn't done before, India blinked and she turned around from the wardrobe, holding two rather scanty dresses in her hand, assuming that they would have been going for a drink or going clubbing together.

"Uhm...okay. What is it?" Indie asked, placing the dresses down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 am

Imhotep hoped that dating hadn't changed too much since his time but he was beginning to get the oddest feeling that it just might have changed a heck of a lot. But that wouldn't discourage him. He had something that had been lost to the ages of Ancient Egypt and he would see if she would like to bring it back by going with him.

He grinned a little bit when she said that he had never mentioned going on a date before. That was a question that he had been hoping for to be honest. He raised a finger as he thought of the answer he had figured out for it,

"Well I was told that when you really like someone you had to try something strange called..." he paused as he thought of it before grinning, "Playing hard to get! You must act less interested even though you are very very interested apparently."

When she pulled out dresses he blinked a few times before tilting his head to the side slightly. Neither dress was going to be much help here he thought,

"Well the date idea was to climb Mt Snowdon to gather some of the rare flowers that grow there..." he told her before frowning, "And neither dress seems to offer the best protection for such a trip."
Back to top Go down
India Louise Winchester

India Louise Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:10 am

India smirked a little bit when she heard that someone had told Imhotep to play hard to get, she wondered who the hell had told him that in Ancient Egypt. After all he didn't seem like the kind of man to get down with his bros and talk about how to get women, she supposed they kind of just flocked to him anyway with his riches and his power.

Folding her arms across her chest she shook her head and laughed;

"And who on earth told you that?" Indie grinned "That is like one of the worst things you can do, girls like to know that you're into them, playing hard to get just makes us confused, makes us think you don't in fact like us at all." she told him with a knowing stare.

As soon as she heard the idea he had for a date, India's jaw dropped a little bit. Was he...being serious? He seemed to be entirely serious and that made the situation a whole lot worse, she was...going to actually have to climb the bloody mountain?

"Uhm Imhotep...climbing Mount Snowdon sounds lovely, and maybe if we had a whole weekend sure but...its in Wales, that's like more than 3 hours away by train and its already getting dark." India explained "Normally, people don't tend to go on excavations for dates its more, a couple thing. Dates normally involve bars and drinking. So, how about...we do it my way first, then, if the first date goes well I'll consider climbing a great big mountain for you." India smirked.
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 am

Imhotep blinked a few times in confusion. It was bad to play hard to get? But that made no sense! Plenty of times he had known women to play hard to get and have it accepted as the 'natural' and 'best' thing to do to attract a man. He had been told that it was the same for men if they were attractive enough. He blinked a few times before voicing his confusion,

"But women do it all the time and when it doesn't work proceed to act like they were being the most obvious person in the world about it..." he told her with a confused frown, "I specifically went to a hair salon to receive the wisdom of the women sitting on the dryers, as the television and internet have told me to go."

When she shot down his idea of a date he slumped a little bit. The ideas about what was a date and what wasn't a date had changed so radically that it was very upsetting and disheartening! He swallowed his wounded pride and tried to hide his disappointment at having gone through all the effort to arrange it.

She suggested drinking instead and he had to admit that it was enjoyable. Of course he was more than up for that. He smirked a little bit and pointed to the dress on the right,

"If we are going out to drink then the one on the left is best." he assured her with a smile before grinning, "I have lots of money for this country now... so pick out a bar or liquor store and I shall drink it with you, paying for all of it."
Back to top Go down
India Louise Winchester

India Louise Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:36 am

Indie felt her face pale when Imhotep said that he had been on the internet and it had told him to go and speak to some woman in the hairdressers to receive wisdom? Blinking softly she thought that she really should supervise the man while he was using it next time, he could have gone anywhere if the internet had told him to!

Laughing softly she gave him a small kiss on the cheek, really this man was doing things to her and he didn't even know it. Who else would go out so randomly to speak to little old women for advice just because the internet had told them to?

"Imhotep...just, no." she giggled "Let me give you some proper advice. All women are completely different, some play hard to get, some like it when men play hard to get. I don't like all those games, I just like people to be straight with me, if you like me, then just tell me. I would have asked you on a date but, you were playing hard to get." Indie teased with a wide grin.

As she saw just how upset he was about it, India smiled warmly; "Hey don't worry we can still go! Maybe we can just delay it a bit, we could go this weekend if you still fancied, make a trip of it."

Hearing that he had lots of money in this country now, she just wondered how he had managed that, he hadn't sold all of his beautiful jewelry had he? Deciding it was rude to ask about money, she just picked out the bar she wanted to go to in her mind and raised an eyebrow at the dress he picked, a rather figure hugging velvet navy blue dress, it was so soft against her skin she loved it!

"Give me a minute then I'll go change."

Slipping into the bathroom, Indie changed and did her make up, slipping her navy dress on, she slipped her black fishnets on, her little suede black pumps and her furry shrug over her shoulders. Her hair was loose and curly, flowing by her shoulders, clipped at one side with a jewelled barette clip. The make up was simple, pale skin, but with pinkish lips.

"Alright, here I am! I hope I wasn't too long." India blushed softly, slipping Imhotep's ring on proudly "I've picked the bar, Baa Bar, its about ten minutes away so, we'll get a cab."
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:55 am

Apparently the internet thing had lied to him!

He would no longer trust anything that he saw on the internet because of it's simple betrayal of him. He would not tolerate it and that was all he would say about the matter. The damned thing had almost ruined his chances with India after all! He nodded in agreement when she told him that all women were completely different,

"Understood... each woman is different and how to attract them differs from woman to woman." he mused to himself before nodding, "From now on I shall be much more straight forward for you my dear. To help you know what it was that I want us to do together."

He was appeased by her words and nodded happily in agreement. Of course he was also happy to see that she hadn't asked where he had gotten the money from. Quite simply, he had gotten the money from selling the jewellery that he had access to to some shady collectors. But they paid good money so it was all good to him. He smirked when she said she was going to go get changed,

"Please hurry back." he told her, "I wish to see you in the dress very much so."

When she came out of the bathroom she was a changed woman, a hundred times the sex appeal alone and that was damned hard to do considering how sexy she was. He swallowed a lump that he suddenly arrived in his throat before nodding and taking her hand gently in his own,

"You took long... but the effect was more than worth it." he told her honestly before smirking a little bit, "Call the cab now and it'll be here by the time we get out of here yes?"
Back to top Go down
India Louise Winchester

India Louise Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:05 am

India blushed softly when she felt Imhotep's eyes on her, she knew that he was checking her out and she didn't mind, she wanted him to think that she was beautiful, that she was attractive and sexy, that was the reason she had dressed up like that after all. He seemed to like the dress very much and she was secretly mentally fist pumping the air that she had followed her mothers advice and bought it in the Karen Miller Sale.

"Well...thank you." she blushed brighter and her eyes directed towards the floor until she could get herself under control again "I guess I like to make efforts for my dates, especially if I think the guy who asked me is really special."

Nodding her head she flicked her phone unlocked and tapped the number for the taxi company, within a few minutes the taxi was supposed to be here and so she told them her address and where they wanted to go over the phone. The only thing they would need to do was pay the guy when he got them to the Baa Bar.

"Alright the taxi should be here in a few minutes." she stated with a happy smile, before noting that Imhotep was wearing a rather...sexy leather jacket and she moved to lean herself against his chest, enjoying feeling his body under her own, but also enjoying inhaling the smell of the leather "You know, I really like this jacket, it makes you look...very attractive." Indie admitted, trying to select the right word.

Hearing the taxi beep it's horn, she grinned, gently linked her hand with Imhotep's and lead him to the taxi downstairs, within a few minutes, and after sneakily paying the taxi driver first, they arrived at their destination and Indie clambered out of the car. It would be a vibrant night, but, not too loud. Just right she thought. As they entered the bar, she spotted an empty booth and steered Imhotep towards it.

"I guess it's a good thing you don't mind a dominant woman." she laughed "I just realised I didn't even ask you where you wanted to sit, sorry about that!" Indie giggled "Although I did enjoy getting one up on you by paying the taxi first." she smirked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:21 am

Imhotep was trying to think of some phrases that would accurately describe just how beautifully sexy India was right now and how much he loved ever second of time spent with her. He enjoyed it both mentally and physically. It was exciting and stimulating in both the mental and physical capacity too to be honest,

"It shows that you have made a very good and very successful effort." he told her with a bright smile, "I hope this means that I am someone really special... but I am sure someone as beautiful as you would have dozens of admirers."

When the taxi was called he wrapped an arm around her when she pressed herself up against him so that she was also able to rub her soft cheek against the leather of his jacket. Hearing that it made him look very attractive made him grin widely,

"Why thank you India..." he thanked her with a sly wink, "I must say that I spent a lot of time trying to find the right clothes to look sexy and attractive to you my dear."

Following her downstairs, Imhotep missed the fact that she had paid the driver before he had entered and couldn't help but frown in mild annoyance. He was supposed to be paying for the night after all! Deciding that he would get her back he smirked a little bit and as he was being steered into a booth he reached down and gave her tight ass a long squeeze just as they were sitting down, winking at her as he did so,

"Well that's a little payback..." he to her with a purr before smirking widely and licking his lips, "Now pick your drinks and I shall be the only one to pay for them. Or else I might have to punish you some more."
Back to top Go down
India Louise Winchester

India Louise Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 am

India smiled softly when she heard that he had tried so very very hard to pick clothes that would be attractive for her, it was sweet the way that he tried to make himself look good for her. Just like she liked to make herself good for him. Honestly she was beginning to forget that he could be dangerous, that he had done such bad things in the past because...well...

She liked him, she liked him a lot and he had never been cruel to her. Even the first night when they met, he hadn't been cruel, despite what she had said and done.

"Well that feels amazing to know you try so hard for me." she blushed softly "But you don't really need to try, I think you look great anyway." India murmured gently, it was very odd to be confessing things like this, it was a real step in a romantic direction.

Unable to stop herself gasping when she felt him touch her, Indie's cheeks flushed bright red and she gaped at the Priest for a little while before she sat down and fanned herself with the cocktail drinks menu. Biting her lip softly she couldn't help but giggle;

"That wasn't very gentlemanly, or very holy for a Priest like you. I didn't really expect that. I guess this modern world might just be rubbing off on you." she purred softly "I shall have a Zombie. Thank you very much."

Blushing still Indie flicked her eyes up to lock with Imhotep's. Wow, she thought to herself, she was so freaking lucky. Just one date with this guy beat all her relationships she'd ever had before, her heart was racing softly against her ribs and she didn't see it letting up; "So uhm...why did you decide to ask me on a date today?"
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 am

Imhotep hadn't really ever cared about his appearance before he met and started getting to know India better and now that had had gotten to know her better it was all he could do to really keep up with his need for better clothes. He needed to look good for her and wearing the same combination of clothes was apparently a big no no, making you look cheap or something like that. He wasn't sure but the end result was that he was now bound to spend most of his money on clothes so that he was good enough for her,

"Well I know that you try incredibly hard for me but you really don't have to, you try anyway. The result is that you look amazing." he told her honestly with a grin, "What kind of person would I be if I didn't do the same?"

He noticed how red her cheeks had gotten just from one touch on her ass and he couldn't help but smirk at her as he was sure she was feeling it's affects. Licking his lips a little bit, he couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. It had taken a lot of his courage to do what he had done but there was absolutely no way he going to let it be his last time doing so. He smirked,

"Well as the high priest I have to express all of my emotions and desires so that's no excuse." he told her with a grin, "I'm sure I can manage that to be quite honest."

Getting the name of her drink, he tried to find his own before in the end he just sighed a little bit and went with something slightly less unique in the form of a long island ice tea. When she asked him why he asked her out on a date he smiled softly,

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked her with a laugh before he became very serious, "I wanted to go on a date because... because I like you India. You're smart, you're beautiful, you're strong willed and will to go the extra mile... to name just a few of the my mind. You're a marvellous catch for someone then... hopefully I manage to be the one you want."
Back to top Go down
India Louise Winchester

India Louise Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 am

India giggled a little bit and she shook her head at Imhotep's excuse, she thought that it was a pretty weak one and she would have just preferred him to say that he wanted to feel her so he had in fact done so at a suitable moment. However, she oddly found herself warming up to this whole, High Priest thing in a rather more...sexual manner.

Blushing even at the thought of the things that they could get up to, India decided now was the time for some hard liquor. Bravery was required and only caffeine or alcohol seemed to give her that.

"Hmmmm I'm not sure I like you getting used to things, I wont be able to have a good laugh when something surprises you any more." she giggled with a cheeky pulling of her tongue "But for a guy who plays hard to get, showing all your emotions must get pretty hard." she stated, raising her eyebrow.

Even as she heard what Imhotep was saying, before he had chance to finish, Indie was placing her hand over his, the one that held the ring upon it, and she held his hand in her own. Just enjoying such simple contact. It was strange, they had both been practically naked together, yet nothing had happened, holding each other was the most physical they had been. Oddly, she enjoyed that.

"You are the one I want, Imhotep." she admitted with a shy smile "I like you too and...and well I was just worried that, that you wouldn't think I was interesting enough to...keep up with you. I mean, your world is so, thrilling and mine, well mine just isn't. I'm glad I was wrong though, in my thoughts." India smiled softly, stroking her fingers over his hands gently.

Grinning suddenly she laughed; "Now go get me my drink, slave." India joked, giving him a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)   Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date like an Egyptian (Imhotep and India)
Page 1 of 1