The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Empty
PostSubject: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 am

Durzo Blint was a hard man but when you lived his life you had to be hard, if only to survive if nothing else to be honest. His life was not for the faint of heart or those who believed that there was something that made the world fair or right.

His was a world of death, blood and Talent.

After all those were taken into consideration, it was a miracle that he had not chosen to end his own life a hundred times over. But the simple fact of the matter was that he managed to keep himself alive due to a purpose. A purpose that would not be deviated from at all.

And right now his purpose was to find a very rich merchant and kill him before he could make some particular deals.

The problem was that he was on his way to the deader when he saw a grown man dragging a blonde haired young woman into a dark alley. Most people would just move along but he was not most people. He could hear what the man was saying, about hurting the young woman, and he would not have it.

Entering the alley silently, Durzo walked calmly but silently up behind the potential rapist... before using the Talent to give him enough strength to snap the guy's neck. He glanced at the woman,

"Are you hurt in any way?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:44 am

Luna was petrified.

No not by a Basilisk, but she was being dragged along by her hair by a horrible smelly man who had grabbed her out of the nearest tavern she had been enjoying a nice glass of water in and proceeded to ask how much she charged! When she politely told him that she didn't know what he meant he had hit her and dragged her here while she had been groggy and unable to get to her wand.

It was one of the most terrifying experiences that she had ever had to go through and it wasn't even over yet, what would happen if she never went back to Sylar? He would be stuck in the universe with Daryl and Rick then god knows what would happen! She didn't get a chance to go back to him...she should have been more careful.

Squeaking a little bit in pain as he ragged her hair again Luna had decided not to struggle too much, but she had to get a hold up of him ragging her hair left right and center, it just hurt way too much!

Although she was surprised when the man relinquished his hold altogether and she turned, her pale blue eyes wide with fear and her lips quivering a little bit. Who was it who had come to her rescue? She almost wanted to hug the man if she didn't think he was as dangerous if not more so than the man who had just grabbed her.

"My cheek, and my head hurt a little but I'm okay." she stated with a bright smile "Oh thank you so much Mr! You had no idea how scared I was! My first night here and something like this happens I didn't know what to do."

Reaching into her pocket to bring out one of her magical artifacts, she was going to give it to this man as a thank you;

"H-here let me give you something as a thank you."
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:54 am

Durzo looked down at the body he was holding before pushing the would-be rapist into the nearest sewer grate, not caring that he had potentially made a problem for some poor fucker who had to clean the sewers. He turned to the blond girl and raised an eyebrow slightly. A blond down here and she wasn't a prostitute? Well now that was rare to say the very least.

The man's actions, while still terrible, made a little bit more sense now.

When she told him what hurt he hummed a little bit and held onto her chin with his hand, checking the damage to her cheek and the rest of her head. Finding nothing life threatening or disabling, he nodding a little bit to himself,

"You'll be fine." he told her a little bit bluntly, "What you're going to do is move away from this neighbourhood. Too many whores for someone not in the trade to be treated with respect, much less kept safe."

Seeing her reaching into her pocket, a knife appeared in his hand in an instant and he held it close to her face so that she could see it,

"No sudden moves... And I don't need a reward." he told her before slipping the knife away again, "How about you just pretend you never saw me around here huh?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:03 am

Luna jumped a little bit when he gripped her chin and tilted it from side to side to inspect her face, she didn't know why but she trusted this man, probably because he had saved her from the other one and had no intention of dragging her off with him instead. He was old, and although that was the case he wasn't a sweet old man, the kind of rugged kind that had a life of hardship and rough labouring work.

When he said that there were too many whores around here, she got the idea that this wasn't a very nice neighbourhood...

"So its rather like Knockturn Alley, somewhere to stay away from. Uhm...sorry to bother you again but do you know anywhere that I should move too, I've never been here before so...I don't know my way around." Luna admitted with a sheepish smile on her lips "I keep getting distracted by all of the Willow the Whisps around here..."

Gasping when he whipped out a knife, Luna dropped the tiny mirror back into her pocket and she held her hands up so that he could see them. Honestly this universe was really violent, she should hurry up and get back to Sylar before anything else happens to her. He would be so mad if she told what had happened.

"Uhm well I could do that but the Foe Glass would have been highly useful." she stated with a small frown "I don't have any foes so I don't really need it. Anyway, I wont tell a soul, I don't even know your name."

Turning she gave the man a jaunty wave and paused before throwing him a piece of chewing gum;

"You might need that, you smell a little of garlic, I'm pretty sure there aren't any vampires in this universe so." Luna smiled brightly and happily, before skipping away down the road, her wand out in her hand in case someone attacked her again, in search of somewhere that looked like a little bit of a better area or the one that the man had advised.
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:14 am

Durzo looked at the woman and the item she was going to give to him. It stank of magic and when most magics in this world were designed to kill or injure, he was in no mood to be touching anything that seemed to be made entirely out of the stuff. He didn't want to touch the damn thing, much less be given it. He nodded to her once,

"Good. Don't tell anyone and get yourself to a better neighbourhood girl." he commanded her forcefully, "Make sure that you don't come back this way without a guide."

He pulled up his hood to help him for when he was blending with the use of his Talent. On instinct alone, Durzo snatched the piece of chewing gum out of the air, already in position to throw it back before he realised what it actually was. He hummed a little bit before putting it in his pocket. Reaching down, he took a clove of garlic and took a bite out of it,

"If you can hide while sticking of garlic..." he smirked as he disappeared into a shadow, "Then you can hide anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:20 am

Luna had thought that she had better take the mans advice and move to a far more safer area than she had been in before, although she didn't know where was safe and where wasn't, so she was just wandering around aimlessly. She did however get to see a lot of this universe and she had to admit that it was a beautiful place, she liked it very much here, it was like a sort of Renaissance feel but mixed with magic.

It was like she was made to be here!

It was kind of sad that she wasn't able to help the man with the foe glass, he seemed the type to need it but Luna was certain that he was going to be okay and maybe she would see him again if she ever got into trouble. Perhaps he was like the muggle Batman character? Or Spiderman...he definitely seemed more of a Batman.

Humming happily, Luna sat down on a fountain outside a rather large gate and courtyard, with an even larger castle behind it. It really was beautiful and it looked like they were having some sort of party, it would have been nice to go but after the day she had she didn't fancy being beheaded or something for gate crashing a party.

Taking a sip of the little canister of sweet juice she was carrying with her, Luna smoothed out her Hogwarts jumper, shirt and tie. It was a little chilly so she was glad she had brought her jumper and worn her lovely comfortable jeans, she had a lot of walking to do after all and she didn't fancy being uncomfortable the whole time.

With a little jump, Luna watched the gate open, the sound making her a little on edge as she hadn't been expecting it. Who could be coming out of there?
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 am

Prince Aleine Gunder was a bit of a party animal.

Well, that wasn't true.

No, Prince Aleine Gunder wasn't a party animal, he was a man who loved the taste of a woman on his lips and on his cock.

That was his addiction and, unfortunately, this party of his was turning out to be a bit of a dud. After all, he had already slept with most of them so there was a lot of tension in the room and the surrounding area. He had managed to get away before any of his fangirls had found him though and that was something he was very glad of.

Seeing someone outside the gates, in the courtyard, he decided that this was just what he needed to get out of here. Someone to talk to, someone... to do more than talking to!

Damn!

He had a babe sitting outside his front door!

Opening the gate, he slipped out to meet up with the mysterious blond,

"Hey... are you lost?" he asked her before grinning and gesturing to the castle, "The party is over there... but first... who are you my dear lady?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:37 am

Luna tilted her head when a very rich man came out of the gates of the Palace, he was probably a Prince or something and that meant that she should stay well away from him, after all he could get her in trouble if she said something wrong to him. Let's face facts she was probably going to say something wrong to him because of her very open and frank nature, and she might offend him because, Luna had to admit herself, she was rather out of it most times.

When he seemed like he was coming straight for her Luna was really confused, he wasn't confusing her for someone was he? Maybe she wasn't supposed to be sitting on the edge of this fountain? It would be her luck she sat on some holy fountain or something, but she hadn't seen any Guardian Fairies around it so she had decided she'd risk it.

"Hello, I am rather lost yes." she stated with a small smile "But I am not invited to the party, so, I think I will stay out here, I am enjoying looking at the stars." Luna hummed as she kicked her legs lightly while she sat on the fountain, not going to stop speaking her mind even if this man was a prince.

Seeing he was asking for her name, Luna smiled brighter and she turned her pale blue searching eyes on his own;

"My name is Luna, Luna Lovegood. What is your name?" she asked "If you are someone important I'm very sorry, I'm new." Luna laughed softly, her laugh was very musical or so she had been told, keeping her eyes on him she couldn't help but notice he was very preened and well presented, he must be rich.
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:49 am

The Prince had to admit that he had a thing for blonds and this one was even better than the last three he had had, put together. Hopefully she would be susceptible to his charms and responsive to his advantages. After all, he was the Prince of the realm and it would not do for him to be turned down by some commoner.

Even if she was rather hauntingly attractive.

Snapping out of his little trance he had slipped into for a moment there, he grinned his charming little smile when she said that she was lost but not invited to the party,

"Well you're not lost anymore because you now have an invitation to the party." he told her with a grin before smirking a little bit, "Of course you're invited my dear... it's my party after all and I'd love to have you with me in the party."

He smirked a little bit and kissed the back of her hand, looking up into her pale blue eyes as he did so,

"A pleasure to meet you Luna Lovegood... you are very new here if you do not know who I am." he commented, smirking slightly, "I am Prince Aleine Gunder; first in line to inherit the throne of this great country."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:55 am

Luna was a little bit embarrassed she had to say, she could see that the man was looking at her as if he was weighing her up and to be honest she was torn between feeling happy and feeling a little bit strange. After all that hardly ever happened to her, it always happened to Hermione or to Ginny or to Cho but never to her...

It felt rather exhilarating.

"But where am I to go after the party, I will still be lost." she stated with a small smile "I would like to come inside though, I have never been in a palace before, except the ones at home, and they aren't in use..."

Blinking when the Prince kissed the back of her hand, Luna didn't know what to do, she had never actually had someone kiss her hand before and she couldn't help but feel even more lost than she already did. Should she even try and be herself? Everyone seemed to think her real self was odd, did she want to be seen as odd?

"I don't even know where I am." she stated honestly, her voice was a very light whisper "But I am very pleased to meet you, it must be nice, to be a Prince and live in a place like that, I do believe you are the first Prince I have ever met." Luna smiled gently.

Her wand was held loosely in her hand and Luna stopped swaying her feet; "If you are having a party for you...why are you outside?" Luna asked with a soft frown.
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:07 am

Prince Aleine was not used to people like this young woman in front of him to be honest. Being Prince, most of the people presented to him were dirty. They had done favours and 'favours' to even get into his presence and all of them had some sort of agenda. To try and trap him in a love affair, to be his future queen or even just to get an audience with his father. Everyone he had come into contact with was dirty in some way but... not this young blond.

Oh no.

She was a true innocent, a woman who had yet to sully herself with any underhanded deeds and that, to Aleine, was the most exotic and attractive thing he had ever heard of,

"Well that shouldn't be a problem my dear." he told her with a smooth smirk, "After all, there are several bedrooms, even if others stay. And if, by some chance, they are all full then you may stay within my own chambers... they are very spacious I assure you madam."

He smirked faintly on the outside but on the inside he was patting himself of the back. Luna was beginning to get bewildered and flustered already. It wouldn't be long before she was agreeing to whatever he wanted. He smirked a little bit more on the outside,

"Why you are within the rich district of Cenaria City, the capital of Cenaria." he told her with a grin before chuckling a little bit and taking her hand gently within his own, "It would be remiss of me to not offer some Cenarian hospitality to someone as beautiful as yourself my lady... please do join me."

He chuckled a little bit and mimed fanning himself,

"I got a little bit overheated by dancing so much and thought I'd take a stroll to cool off."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:11 am

Luna was more than a little bit flustered when she thought that she was going to be staying in such a place as this tonight, she had never stayed in a Palace before and certainly never at the bidding of such an attractive Prince. Although she thought that she could see the faint glimpses of some sort of sexuality glimmering in his eyes and Luna was more than a little bit wary about going with him now, especially after her event earlier this evening.

"Well...thank you very much for your offer, I will be glad to accept accommodation in one of your spare rooms!" she stated with a bright smile "If you'd like I could give you something in return for such a favour, and for inviting me to your party." Luna offered, digging her hand into the bag she was carrying on her shoulder.

Getting up from the fountain she was sitting on she was ready to go into the palace and look at the people there at the party, she wasn't dressed very richly and she was a little bit worried about what other people would make of her but then again...that meant that they had a lot of wrackspurts floating around their heads.

Fogging their brain.

"Okay, I'd love to learn more about your culture, after all it's why I'm here on my adventure." she stated with a dreamy smile on her lips "Do you have pudding inside? I am rather hungry."

Laughing softly Luna shook her head, she didn't think that Princes would come outside of their palace and their gardens for a walk but she didn't want to doubt the man that was being so helpful to her. It wasn't really in her nature to doubt in the first place.

"You don't have someone to fan you with a large fan and feed you grapes then?" Luna asked with a little giggle "I thought all Princes had that." she winked.
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:25 am

Aleine smirked a little bit when he noticed how nicely flustered she was getting at the prospect of either staying in a palace or staying with him in a palace. He knew which option his ego preferred but he wasn't sure if that was the right option. He hoped that she wasn't going to be chased off by his intentions that much was for damned sure,

"Oh I'm sure that you will brighten up my otherwise dark and dull home with your presence." he told her with a small smirk, his home was brightly lit and richly decorated after all, "Something in return? Oh I'm sure that your company alone will be more than enough my dear, do not worry about giving me anything in return."

She was on an adventure was she? Well that was a little bit odd but not the oddest of things he could imagine her doing to be fair. She had the air of someone more than a little bit different if he was honest. A touch of strangeness to her that was absent in most other people. Something that just made her more desirable to him,

"Well I'll be sure to give you every sight, touch and taste of my culture." he told her with a wink before nodding with a grin, "Of course! What is a party without some deliciously bad-for-you food after all?"

He smirked a little bit as they neared the party,

"No my fan waver and grape feeder decided to take their holiday on the same week." he teased her with a wink as they entered the party. He gave her hand a soft squeeze, "May I have your first dance my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:54 am

Luna thought that the people of this realm were really quite charitable and good people if they kept refusing the things that she gave them, although it was beginning to get a little bit frustrating, she wanted to give them these things she wanted them to be able to use them and to gain from their benefits. If they didn't want them though what else could she do?

"If you insist." she stated with a bright smile "The offer is always there though, you are missing out on something that is truly useful, especially in such a big place as your home."

As she made her way with Aleine into the Palace Luna couldn't help but gasp softly and look around at the lovely decoration and the sound of the party going on in the main hall they were heading to. Luna would never live in a place like this, he was so lucky that he had the privilege of living here, when so many people would kill for the chance.

Although...she wouldn't give up her house for anything.

"So tell me, what is the party for, is it your birthday or something?" she asked with a bright smile "Or is it part of your culture to just throw parties whenever you feel like it." Luna hummed, looking around at a rather odd tapestry, tilting her head to one side she smiled dreamily "Lovely."

When they entered the hall everyone stopped and looked for a few moments before she was dragged onto the hall to dance, which made her already wide eyes grow wider;

"I...I don't think that's a good idea, I have two left feet!" she stated panic in her voice "I don't have my Anti-Nargle charm to help me keep my balance!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)   Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight there are no angels (Durzo and Luna)
Page 1 of 1