The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Empty
PostSubject: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:59 am

It had been a few days since Luna had been at the party with Prince Aleine, and she had not seen him since then. To be honest it was a little sad being here on her own, she was meeting new people each day but apart from that she had no 'friend' that she could call her own or go and seek out to speak to each day.

Luna was beginning to miss Sylar, and she thought that she would be going home soon if this adventure really wasn't as exciting as she thought that it was going to be.

Living in the Walking Dead universe was going to be so much funner than this even if they were going to move from there as soon as Lori had given birth to her baby. It would make her sad to leave but there was nothing to be done, and she was sure Daryl would miss her as much as she was missing him.

Right now she was walking down the market and happily so, she was holding one of her favourite honeyed buns and looking at all of the sweet little objects and trinkets that she could buy. Apparently one galleon was worth a lot in this place and she had quite a few on her.

Humming softly when she saw a rather cute nodding head turtle that looked like it needed a home, Luna quirked her head to one side and popped it above the crowd by standing on her tiptoes. She could swear someone was looking at her.

"Odd..." she murmured softly as she looked on the next stall.
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:11 am

Prince Aleine had never been fascinated with one woman for any long period of time. He was the kind of guy who believed that women were like a selection of fine desserts on the trolley of life. You never just had one, you had to sample as many as possible before you became to full (too old) to fit them all in and they disappeared.

But anyway.

The point of the matter was that he was currently, unnaturally for him, obsessed with the blond haired girl he had met outside his party. She had enthralled him so much that he just had to find her again. But it would not do to be seen chasing a commoner... he would have to assume the identity of a commoner himself if he was to see her again!

Currently he was dressed at a stall vendor, beckoning her onwards to his stall. He was wearing a rather itchy fake beard that looked real and was grey just like the dye he had used on his hair. A special kind of make-up on his face had made him paler than usual and he was dressed in some itchy clothes of questionable make.

All in all he looked like every other stall vendor on the street.

Of course his bodyguards, all dressed in chainmail, had to keep their armour and put disguises on too, so as not to attract attention. As he was disguised as a furs seller, his men had thrown wolf pelts over themselves and lined up with the other pelts behind him... flawless!

As she got closer he put on an accent,

"Ah me dearie!" he greeted her, waving her closer, "And what might a lovely young lady such as yourself be doing down here?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:26 am

Luna couldn't help but think that the person on the stall next to the one she was looking at was slightly familiar to her, although she couldn't be sure where she knew him from. He did look a little bit like Hershel with a beard, or maybe even Dumbledore, hopefully one of them hadn't followed her here by mistake of course, then she would be in big trouble, or have to leave right away. Luna most definitely didn't want any of that.

The stall next to her was selling furs and to be honest Luna didn't really want to buy anything from that stall but the man was talking to her. It would be rude to just ignore him because she didn't want to buy anything...

Moving over to stroke some of the pelts that he had on display Luna couldn't help but smile her normally dreamy smile at him;

"I thought that I would get one of my favourite buns and look around the market." she stated with a little melodious hum to her voice "I have found some interesting things here but...sorry I am against wearing animal fur."

With a small nod and another smile she made to move off again and look at the next stall along which had an array of magical crystals and she wondered if she would be able to find some of her stones needed to make a new Nargle charm. They were getting more and more rowdy so she would leave one on the door to her room in case.

"Thank you!" she called back with another smile "Have a nice day."
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:37 am

Prince Aleine panicked a little bit when Luna came over to his stall because he was talking to her but immediately ended the conversation with the revelation that she didn't wear animal furs. Stupid, stupid, stupid! But then again, how was he to know she would object to wearing animal furs? Pretty much everyone in this country was more than happy to wear or use furs but she was from outside of the country so it stood to reason that wearing furs might be bad where she came from,

"O-oh but these are responsibly gained furs!" he blurted out, determined to keep her interested, "Only taken from animals who had died of natural causes I assure you!"

Okay maybe that wasn't a very good defence, she was already going over to another stall. He cursed a little bit before waving to her,

"Bye bye now!" he called after her, "Have a beautiful time pretty lady!"

Rushing with his guards around the corner, having dismantled and left the stall in the process, Aleine and his guards changed out of their disguises as best they could. Coming around the other side of the road, at a forced casual pace, he 'spotted' Luna and made his way over to her, trying to act pleasantly surprised,

"Luna? Is that you? Luna!" he greeted her enthusiastically with a light hug, "Good to see you again! Didn't think I'd run into you here my dear... such crystals are nothing compared to your beauty after all."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 am

Luna couldn't help but think that the old man was rather desperate to get her to stay and talk to him, honestly she felt a little bad that she had just walked off and left him there without talking. Perhaps she would go back later and see if he was still there, she could buy him one of her buns in case he wanted to try one, it must be hard work running a stall, she had never run a shop before but it always looked trying at home.

The compliments just seem to keep on rolling since she had been here, to be honest the first part of her trip was a little scary but she had made sure to stay away from that part of town from now on and everything had been so much better.

Turning to look at the crystal stalls she began to have a conversation with the vendor about the different properties of the crystals that she had, the woman seemed to be impressed about her knowledge and Luna pointed out that it was from Divination that she had learnt these things.

As soon as she looked up she saw Prince Aleine coming around the corner and she frowned slightly, his hair was grey? Was he possibly the stall holder from before? No it couldn't be.

"Hello Aleine, nice to see you again." she stated with her normal far away smile "I was just browsing for some divination materials, these crystals are very useful for channelling psychic energy..." Luna hummed, casting a look back down at them before smiling again "I didn't think a Prince would have time to come to a market, are all your runners on holiday with your fan and grape boys?"

Looking at all the guards with Aleine she waved to them and thought it best that she introduce herself;

"Hello, I'm Luna. Pleased to meet you. Aren't you hot in that uniform?" she asked with a small hum, before turning to Aleine again and frowning "Why is your hair all grey? I preferred it the colour it was before, this makes you look really old." she admitted honestly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:57 am

Aleine was glad to be in his own skin again, the make-up gone and the beard too. He wasn't going to be growing a beard if that was what it felt like to have one... the damn thing had itched like crazy! Not to mention it was irritating when it got caught on his clothes for no apparent reason other than, he guessed, sods law.

He grinned a little bit when she said that it was good to see him again. Not only was his sneaking and casual attitude going well but she was happy to see him too. Score! He grinned at her,

"Well in that case perhaps you would allow me to buy some for you? Maybe you could do some divination on me? See what's beneath my layers huh?" he suggested with a wink before blushing a little bit. Okay... he was kind of caught out here. He needed an excuse! He smiled as best he could, "Ah well I'm just... on my morning walk of the city! I like to let the people of the city get to know their prince and all..."

The guards all waved at her in greeting but one of the younger ones, Geffory, bowed his head a little bit too. Aleine's eyes narrowed at the guard.

He didn't like Geffory anymore.

When she asked why his hair was grey his eyes widened and he touched his hair, moving some so that he could see for himself. Indeed his hair was still grey. He panicked a little bit before he latched onto an evil little thought,

"Geffory must have used hair dye rather than my usual products in the morning! I look like my father!" he complained, pointing to the young guard, "Take Geffory away until he learns the difference between hair dye and... erm... hair... softening... cream?"

It was weak he knew but hopefully her ignorance of their customs would help him here.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:05 am

Lune tilted her head to one side and she shook her head softly, she wanted to be able to buy them herself and to be honest she didn't think that he would really want her to do some divination on him. It probably wouldn't turn up anything good given the fact that he was a prince, and as modern tv shows told us, Princes often got killed so that mean Uncles could take their place as Kings and rule the country!

"I'm okay thank you, I have money of my own." she smiled softly "Besides I don't think you want me to cast your future, what if you see something that you don't like there, then what will you do?" Luna asked, genuinely interested in whether he wanted her to read his future or not, she was quite good at it so Professor Trelawny said.

"Oh that is nice that you do that, if we had a Prince back home I would like him to do that." she stated with a nod of her head "Shouldn't you be talking to all of your citizens then, I don't live here so I guess I don't count." Luna hummed, tapping her chin as she thought about whether she really did count or not.

Raising her eyebrow when Aleine decided to round on the poor guard for the mistake, Luna frowned softly and she took a little step back;

"But Geffory isn't your butler...so shouldn't your like, man servant have mixed it up not your guard?" she asked "It doesn't seem fair to blame him, you could have checked the bottle yourself...I think most people would do."

With a little sigh she shrugged her shoulders; "Anyway, I suppose you need to get back to your walk now right, I don't want to keep you from your duties."
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:18 am

Aleine had to admit that the whole "oh I'll buy it for you" ploy was one of his staples, as a rich prince of the country. And to be honest this was the first time that the woman had completely rejected it. Not "oh I don't want to be a bother" rejection but a flat, simple, "no" kind of rejection. Aleine hadn't gotten that kind of rejection since he was eleven and he'd first tried to get one of the maids to help him explore his beginning sexuality,

"Ah.... well I was just thinking to save your money. After all, I doubt you have much of the country's currency since you're a new arrival." he argued with a grin before chuckling a little bit, ready to experience something close to some of the party tricks old noblewomen seemed to enjoy, "Okay come on then... tell me a bit about my future. Tell me how I die! That'll be something I want to know, so I can avoid it!"

He preened a little bit when she seemed to approve of his excuse about meeting with the people in the city itself. Of course he immediately deflated when she argued that that would mean he would have to talk to other people instead of her,

"I er... well I've already spent quite a bit of time talking to that old stall vendor back there... the one with the pelts!" he decided, mentally patting himself on the back for that one, "Not to mention all of the customers too."

When she argued out why Geffory shouldn't be punished he made a quick handsign for two other guards to drag him away quickly,

"Oh... oh but he's gone already round the corner now! Don't worry, I'll cancel the punishment as soon as I see him again!" he promised her, lying through his teeth. Nod at his woman would he? Aleine would see Geffory hung for this! He coughed a little bit before shaking his head a little bit too quick, "NO! I mean... I have an obligation to help show you around as the prince of this land don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:31 am

Luna smiled softly and she thought that the money she had gotten from swapping her golden coins for cash was quite a lot if she was honest with herself and she picked up her purse to pick through it and look at the wedge of money she had stuck in there. She was a little confused, was this not as much money as she thought? Did she get ripped off when the man had so eagerly coveted her coins, he'd said he'd never seen them before and he was right, he hadn't.

"Oh I sold some of the money from where I come from, it was solid gold so the person who bought it paid a lot, and because its rare you know..." she stated with a small hum "Maybe he ripped me off though, is this a lot or not?" Luna asked as she showed him the rather large coin purse the man had also given her.

Blinking a little bit Luna chuckled softly and shook her head; "If you want me to divine for you I need my tarot and a place to sit down, or did you expect me to make it up on the spot like most people do? I can do that, unless you want a real reading." Luna stated, in a somewhat mystical and tempting fashion.

When Geffory was dragged around the corner, Luna frowned even more; "Well can't you just go around the corner and get him back, I mean you didn't sound very happy when you told him to be taken away..." shrugging her shoulders she smiled softly up at Aleine and couldn't help but laugh happily at the expression on his face, he looked so funny when he shook his head and looked so panicked like that "Alright, if you really want to, I'd be happy for you to show me around."

Looking around Luna asked; "Which way would you like to take me?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:45 am

When she said that she had sold some of her old currency he was prepared to see a small amount of money. After all, exchange rates and all she would be OH SWEET GODS! He mentally did a bit of a double take when he noticed how thick and heavy her purse was with all the money she had gotten. But then again it wasn't surprising when she also admitted that her own currency had been made out of solid gold,

"Well... it would depend how big your coins were but I think he might have ripped you off. Unless you've spent thousands already that is!" he joked with her a little bit, trying to hide the fact that she probably had more money on her right now than he did, "But you have a respectable amount so I'm sure it's okay right?"

When she actually expanded upon what she had said he blinked a few times before nodding anyway, now even more intrigued as to what would happen,

"Okay well I'm A-Okay with being read like that." he told her with a grin, "So hows about I take you to the nearest tavern, rent a table and you can do your reading yeah?"

He nodded his head in agreement but made no movement to go around the corner. Probably for the best too since he might have mixed the handsign for "take him away" with the handsign for "take him away and kill him". His father had made them up and made them very similar since he usually meant the second one anyway,

"I say that we either go for a walk along the canals or we go do that reading I enquired about." he told her with a grin before taking her hand in his own, looking deeply into her eyes for a few seconds as he did so, "Either way, it's this way... shall we my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:54 am

Luna was a little bit unhappy that she had been ripped off by the man, she would have to go and find him again and ask for more money because the Prince had told her that he hadn't given her enough, and she was sure what the Prince said seemed to go around here and she had him with her! Maybe after the reading they could go and find him together?

"Well if I have been ripped off...wouldn't you help me?" she asked with her large pale blue eyes "Isn't that your job as the ruling body to help visitors be protected in your Kingdom, this man ripped me off you said...that makes me feel sad for trusting him, he seemed so nice. I have enough to last me the duration of my stay though so it's not too bad."

Smiling brightly and glad that someone had actually agreed to do something she had offered to give them, Luna nodded her head; "If you are sure then I would love to do it, it will be your repayment for inviting me to that lovely party of yours that you had."

Of course the memory of their kisses they had shared at the party flared to the forefront of her mind and Luna was quite pleasantly distracted for a few moments as she stared at a rather ordinary cobblestone rather eagerly. Of course that wasn't helped when he took her hand in his own and looked into her eyes like that, but, Luna was made of stronger stuff.

"Let's go and I will give you that reading, I hope that this tavern is nicer than the one I was in first, did you know I was almost killed the first tavern I went in here." Luna stated rather factually "It seems you might need to invest some more money in the bad area of town." she whispered so that nobody could hear.

Rooting around in her bag she sighed happily when her hand closed over her tarot cards; "Ah good, my tarot are here I thought I might have forgotten them at home, but you are in luck!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:08 am

Aleine grinned a little bit. This was good! This was very good! He had been speaking to her again for less than ten minutes and already they had activities that were going to be keeping them in close proximity to each other. And if his many conquests had taught him anything, it was that proximity was what was most linked to intimacy. Well... barring affection and all that,

"Of course I would help you Luna! It would be no problem at all to help you out like that." he assured her before chuckling a little bit, "Well technically it's down to the town guard but I can definitely help you out with it so don't you worry about a thing Luna. We'll make sure that you get what you were entitled too. After all, it's not so much about what money you need as the principle of the thing, I think at least."

He smirked a little bit when she mentioned the party that he was damned sure both of them had enjoyed immensely,

"Oh I don't need any repayment for that. Your company lit up the entire evening for me." he told her with a sly wink before grinning, "Think of this as a favour... a favour that I shall repay by helping you with your housing situation by insisting that you stay within my palace, there is no finer place to stay after all!"

When she seemed to show a lot of interest in the floor he could barely resist the urge to jump up with a cry of victory. After all, he was certain that she was hiding a blush from the memories of the kisses they had shared,

"Don't worry, it'll be the nicest tavern in the entire city." he promised her before nodding with an uncharacteristically serious expression, "I do what I can for the poorer areas but I'm afraid that my efforts are seriously affected by the organised crime in the area."

He took her to the large tavern closest to the palace district so it was the posh tavern that only the rich came to. Smirking a little bit, he ordered some drinks for the two of them as he sat down in the corner booth that was on permanent reserve for him,

"So..." he smirked, "Hit me with it then my lovely talented little witch!"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:20 am

Luna wasn't really happy about the fact that she had been ripped off but she was sure that she couldn't find the man again so she might as well just enjoy the money that he had given her and the company of Aleine that she was having right now. After all he was the closest thing to a friend that she had made since she had been here, even though she had thought he would never have found her again after that party.

"On second thought you know...I can just leave him alone, I don't think I'm going to be able to find him again and I'm sure that he gave me what he thought was right." Luna smiled dreamily as she wrapped the coin purse back around her wrist to keep it safe "I don't want to get him in trouble or something."

Tilting her head to one side, Luna thought that Aleine was trying to get her to stay in the palace for other reasons apart from the fact that she was just generally in the area and was visiting, it was like he wanted to get to know her better and keep her within talking and touching distance. She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"Thank you for the offer but I already rented rooms not too far away so I think I'll just stay there, I enjoy the independence and your Palace is too full of Nargles and Blimpies for me to really be comfortable." Luna explained with a little smile on her lips "I could give you something to help with that if you wanted though."

When Aleine was so serious, Luna felt her heart speed a little bit and she smiled shyly; "That's very sweet of you, to look after all those people so, I hope that things get better for them soon."

As they entered and sat in the tavern, Luna took out the tarot and laid them down on the table in their pack, until he had returned with the drinks and then she began to shuffle them. She couldn't begin the process without him there, it wouldn't go right, she needed to tap into his energy in order to get a correct reading.

"I need you to tell me when to stop shuffling the cards, then I need you to tell me whether you want me to deal 5 cards from the top, middle or bottom of the deck." Luna smiled gently "Then I'll read them for you."
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:32 am

Aleine was still a little bit annoyed at the man for having ripped off his latest woman but... she seemed determined now to leave it be. That wasn't exactly what he wanted to happen but there was little to be done about it. In the end he just shrugged a little bit,

"Well that is up to you my dear and I shall bow to you and your decision on this matter." he told her before shaking his head slightly, "Oh he's in trouble anyway. Just not with me... you see there are other interested parties who will be angered that he has driven you away by not giving you a fair rate of exchange."

Aleine really wanted her to stay inside his palace. Their night together at the party had been amazing and he wished for nothing more than to kiss her lips again. They tasted so sweet after all. He licked his lips at the memory before pouting a little bit,

"If you insist Luna... but know that should you ever decide to visit me at my palace again then all of it's doors will be open to you. The front doors, the kitchen, the wine cellar, my bedroom... any of them." he assured her with a small smirk before nodding a little bit, "If they make your stays at my palace uncomfortable then please!"

He coughed a little bit and couldn't help but chuckle a little bit,

"Well I like to keep organised crime down in my city..." he sighed slightly, "It hurts way too many people."

When he was sat back down he moved her glass towards her, smirking slightly as he did so. Was it wrong of him to have given her a Subtle Dagger mixed drink? The drink that didn't taste of alcohol at all... but had more than a doubles worth of vodka in it. Was that wrong? No, no. Probably not anyway,

"You're doing that very well... you seem to be very good with your hands, can you do anything else that well and that quick with them I wonder?" He teased her with a wink before humming a little bit, "Well now... a tough question but I think I'll go with 'from the bottom'."

He smirked a little bit as he sipped his own drink,

"So Luna..." he licked his lips a little bit, "Is there a significant other back home? Someone I have to worry about in my earnest attempts to earn the affections of such a stunning woman?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:46 am

Luna happily decided to give Aleine one of the many nargle charms she had made to carry with her, it was always good to have a spare and in fact she had three, one on her door, one around her neck and one in her bag. He could have that one so that he might never lose his things again, in a place that big it was sure to be an issue. You could put something down and never find it again.

Fishing it out of her bag she placed the cards all in one hand so that she could use the other to give the charm to him;

"Here you go, this is an Anti-Nargle charm, you know when you put things down, and then they move or you lose them completely? Well that's what nargles do, if you put this on the door to your room or around your neck they wont bother you." she stated with a wide smile "I already have two so you can have my spare."

Humming a little bit, Luna tilted her head to one side and smiled gently; "I'd like to come back and see all of the palace some time, but, why ever would I need to come to your room?" she asked a little confused.

To be honest Luna knew that she was being flirted with, she just didn't know what an appropriate response might be to something like that and so she didn't really respond at all, except with blushes and the like; "I can do many things that deftly with my hands thank you very much." she stated simply "Otherwise what kind of witch would I be?"

Dealing out five cards from the bottom, Luna smiled gently; "You need to ask me a question about a certain part of your life, like love, money, career and then I can start to interpret the cards."

When he asked her if she had anyone at home that she was attached to, Luna hesitated a moment, before deciding that honesty was probably the best policy. She didn't want to lie to Aleine and make him upset, he was one of her only friends here after all.

"Well actually, I have a crush on my travelling companion, I left him in another dimension so he's not here right now but...people have said he likes me too but I don't think anything is going to happen. Long distance through inter dimensions is hard I think." she hummed gently "What about you, no future Queen in the line up?" Luna asked with a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:02 am

When she fished out a little charm from her bag he swore a little bit in the privacy of his own mind. After all, he had been hoping that she would have to come back to his palace to make this little charm or to attach it to his house or something. To be honest he had just been clinging to the vain hope that she would have cause to visit his palace again.

Sad? Probably to be perfectly honest.

"Why thank you Luna." he said, accepting the charm from her and slipping it into his pocket with a sly grin, "Normally it's me giving the gifts to beautiful women but this time it's reversed and the most beautiful woman I've known has given me one!"

He smirked a little bit before he chuckled a little bit,

"Oh well you know..." he shrugged a little bit, "I do stay in my bedroom a lot, you might have to find me there sometimes."

When she admitted that she was both a witch and was very deft with her hands he couldn't help but smirk happily. Nothing better than an exotic woman and there was little more exotic than a witch. Those girls tended to be stuck up but Luna was proving them wrong,

"I hope I can see that for myself at some point." he told her with a wink before grinning, "Like every other witch in this world I imagine? They tend to be rather dull here."

He hummed a little bit before shrugging and replying, "Go on then... Love please."

When she told him that she had a crush on her travelling companion he swore a little bit under his breath. That was annoying... not the end of it but annoying. Smirking a little bit, he nodded a little bit to himself,

"Well then he's a very lucky guy... no one else take your fancy? Someone closer to you perhaps? After all, that guy is across another dimension! And someone, me for example, could be right next to you." he told her with a wink before smirking a little bit, "Oh there's one girl I've got my eyes on. But she's crushing on another guy... it's a shame because I'm falling hard for this young, intelligent, sexy and beautiful young woman."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 am

Luna was getting a little bit flustered with all of the compliments that she was getting from Aleine, she wasn't used to them and Sylar didn't give her compliments that much although she was happy that the two of these men were different. It would be strange if she found herself another Sylar in each dimension, not to mention slightly awkward, Aleine was sweet in his own hopeless manner.

"I doubt that I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen, I think you are just trying to get me to kiss you again." she stated simply "You know if that's what you want it would be easier just to ask for a kiss than to go your route but...the choice is made." Luna stated, teasing him a little bit but her expression made it hard to fathom what she really wanted to happen, let him sweat a little.

Shrugging her shoulders Luna grinned slightly; "I'm sure I could just wait in the living room while one of your many servants goes and gets you for me." she stated with a little laugh "I don't fancy going into a boys room, you don't keep them very clean from what I've seen."

When he picked love, Luna couldn't help but laugh a little again;

"Love I should have figured." she grinned lightly, and turned over the first card and spluttered out another laugh "The Fool, in the context of love this means that you are rather free with your affections and not ready to commit, but it also suggests that other people may be pressing you to make a long term commitment you aren't ready for. Altogether though its a good card, but, don't be blinded by fun, keep your heart open to the chance of real love and attraction coming your way."

Hearing that he was pressing her to obviously tell him that she had a crush on him too and liked him, Luna smiled gently and decided she would just tell him what she thought about the situation to avoid all of this inane pandering.

"Aleine, I like you, otherwise I wouldn't have kissed you so you don't have to ask." Luna smiled gently." she stated, her usual dreamy demeanour was gone, and she was quite down to earth serious.
Back to top Go down
Prince Aleine Gunder

Prince Aleine Gunder

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:32 am

Aleine had to admit that Luna was definitely a challenge! By now a woman had usually at least blushed a few more times than she had done so far. Aleine wasn't even basing this on his history of good compliments either but rather simply on the fact that women liked to be complimented, regardless of who was doing the complimenting or the originality of the compliment itself in many cases actually,

"Well you can doubt the truth if you want..." he teased her with a wink before blushing slightly and chuckling, "Wow... well that's me caught out I guess. Is it... is it too late to ask for the kiss as well as keep complimenting yourself? I'm actually not just looking for kisses, believe it or not."

He pouted a little bit when she pointed out that she could just go to one of his servants and they would go and collect him from his room,

"Why do you have to use logic like that?" he asked with a mild huff, a joking one too, "Honestly, it's not fair to use it on addled princes such as myself!"

He listened to her tarot card reading and couldn't help but admit that it did seem to have a lot in common with his life at the moment. This led him to believe that her little prediction was likely to come true, if only because it would be a continuation of his lifestyle so far and all that. He nodded aa little bit at the advice,

"Well I'll try to keep my heart open for real love but I'm sick and tired of being rejected by anyone I think of with my heart." he told her honestly before humming, smirking, "Can you tell me about my death? Is it near?"

(A.N - Yes it is Razz )

He smiled a little bit at her answer, knowing that it wasn't enough for her to be with him in the physical or the emotional. He wanted her to be with him in both. He swallowed a little bit as the playboy part of him warred with the more sensible and sensitive parts of his mind. He smiled faintly,

"I like you too but..." he paused before asking the question, "Just what kind of like are you talking about with me? How do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:50 am

Luna smiled gently and she nodded her head as she moved a little bit closer to Aleine, allowing herself to remain a few centimetres away from touching him so that there wouldn't be gossip spreading all over the pub about them even though they were in the corner out of the way, so nobody would really see them unless they jumped up and surprised them at their table.

"No, it's never too late." she smiled dreamily and gave Aleine a soft kiss on the cheek "I like being complimented, I am just not used to it, after all why compliment the witch going on about magical creatures and Ministry conspiracies when you can have the beautiful and altogether more sane ones."

Unable to stop a smile on her lips Luna locked eyes with Aleine and just enjoyed looking at him for a few moments, he was handsome, even with the grey hair and she enjoyed spending time with him, he was sweet if not a little ditzy, just like she was; "You aren't addled, just out of practice, and I can't help using my wit, it is what makes me a Ravenclaw."

Frowning softly, Luna turned over the next cards and hummed, her expression was guarded but her heart sunk a little as she read;

"Not good..." she stated softly "The Ten of Swords when connected to health is never a good card, it means that you might be putting your faith in someone you shouldn't trust, and that when it comes to health you could be doing things that would help yourself but you aren't. Maybe it's time to stop being so overzealous with lovers, you never know their intent..."

Looking at the other card she sighed softly; "The other card is not good either, as you can see, it is the death card, which although doesn't often relate to actual deaths, it might just do in this case, it often means a turning over of a new leaf, so maybe you do manage to stop your ways and stay safe in a new life, but maybe you don't and this is the comeuppance you receive... I'm sorry Aleine, this is why I didn't want to do this."

Folding up the cards and turning her head away, Luna bit her lip to keep it from wobbling, she had never predicted an actual death before, never mind the death of someone she felt close to. But it gave her an answer to his question;

"I like you romantically Aleine that much is clear to me, you are dear to me because you helped me when I had nowhere else to go and I love you for that." she smiled gently "I must like you that way because it hurts me so to give you such news."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)   Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking 101 (Princey and Luna)
Page 1 of 1