The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New here? (Lucius and Lora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

New here? (Lucius and Lora) Empty
PostSubject: New here? (Lucius and Lora)   New here? (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:53 am

Lucius was annoyed that he would have to break in another secretary or personal assistant as they liked to be called. His son had shown up looking for him and his last assistant had been busy and told Draco that he wasn't in. Draco had taken offence at the man's tone and the next thing Lucius knew, Narcissa had fired his personal assistant.

The one who had been helping him build up a case against Dumbledore.

Needless to say he had banished his wife to one of their lesser properties without servants and Draco had been confined to his room since. And that had been over two weeks ago. He needed someone to help him out though so he had put the word out that he was hiring.

The responses had come in and he had left the interviewing to his last assistant, paying the man enough to hire his own replacement. He hoped that the man had been considerate in the end but somehow he had doubted it a little bit.

But as he got to work in the office, which had a desk for his assistant too, he hoped that the new assistant would at least be amusing like the last one had been.
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: New here? (Lucius and Lora)   New here? (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:59 am

Loralei had decided that she wanted to wear something nice to work today, so she was wearing her best Hugo Boss suit with her shiny black brogues. It was one of her finest fitting suits and it hugged to her curves nicely, but she took off the jacket, threw it over her shoulder to leave the white long sleeved shirt and black waistcoat on with the black trousers that hugged the tops of her legs then flared out at the bottom.

She was nervous.

She didn't think that she would actually have a hope in hell of getting this job but here she was with it, and working for one of the most handsome, but most conceited people she had ever heard of. Raising her eyebrow she couldn't help but sigh softly when she wandered through the corridors and spotted a group of men looking rather oddly at her.

Merely rolling her eyes she continued down the corridor and approached the office that Lucius used. Knocking on the door, she waited to be bid enter before she opened it and stepped in, her air was confident but really inside she was shaking like a leaf.

"Mr. Malfoy?" she asked with a small smile "I am your new assistant, pleased to meet you." Loralei greeted, holding out her hand for him to shake in a greeting.

Hopefully he wouldn't ignore her, and that he would like her, otherwise she would be out on her ass quicker than she got in. It was a little nerve wracking, but she had passed all of the questions that his former assistant gave to her so she should have no problems.

She was a former Slytherin of course, so that was another thing Loralei had going for her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New here? (Lucius and Lora)   New here? (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:09 am

Lucius was in the middle of his work when the knock at the door sounded. A little bit annoyed, he moved his work to one side of the desk carefully before looking up at the door, his hands steeped together,

"Enter."

And when the door opened, boy did she enter.

Lucius had to catch himself before it became obvious that he was staring at her with an open mouth and blatant disbelief. She was a beautiful woman and she was far more beautiful than his wife. Licking his lips a little bit, his eyes widened slightly when she said that she was to be his new assistant.

Well... seemed his old assistant had a sense of justice.

The one thing that Narcissa would hate more than having the old assistant back would be if the new assistant was not only competent but more attractive than her. After all, Lucius spent more time in his office than he did at his home. He smirked a little bit and shook her hand,

"Welcome. Pleased to meet you too." he greeted her graciously before humming a little bit, "But you have me at a disadvantage... you know my name but the man who hired you neglected to add yours."

He smirked slightly,

"No doubt to give me a rather nice surprise in the shape of a beautiful woman just dropping by my office to be my new personal assistant."
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: New here? (Lucius and Lora)   New here? (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:29 am

Loralei was happy that when she saw Lucius for the first time he seemed to be happy with her appearance at least, it must be quite a shock for him to have a female assistant, especially one so young, after the last one he had. An older male assistant. Maybe his wife had insisted on only male personal secretaries because she felt a little threatened?

It had been all over the pure blood circles, and to be honest she felt really bad for the Malfoy family, always seeming to be the stuff of gossip and rumour.

When he bid her welcome her heart fluttered a little bit and she found herself wishing that the rumours of separation were true because if not she was going to have a really really hard time of being his assistant when there were so many things that would set off a stray thought in her mind of something more than work.

"Ah sorry about that, my name is Loralei Maddison, but you can call me Lora if you like." she stated with a soft smile on her lips "I graduated from Hogwarts 3 years ago and have been travelling doing gap work since I left, this is my first really solid job...or well hopefully solid. I don't plan on being bad and getting fired after all." Lora laughed softly.

Unable to stop a shy quality overtaking her features, Loralei aimed her gaze down at the floor and bit her lip softly, quickly though she regained her composure and smirked softly up at Lucius, the rather handsome man was already affecting her it seemed.

She would have to work on that.

"But I'm not just a pretty face so, feel free to set me to work whenever you like, I'm all prepared. I was told that often you work unscheduled late hours, which is no problem to me at all, just let me know if you need me to stay late with you." Loralei smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New here? (Lucius and Lora)   New here? (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:37 am

Lucius was beginning to think that having a female assistant like this one was going to be a very fun ride for him. Humming a little bit to himself, he tried not to think about her in a sexual manner as he was aware that that would make working with her very difficult. But even trying not to think about her sex appeal ended up being rather hard seeing as she was just oozing sex appeal while wearing that suit.

Licking his lips a little bit, one hand came to rest on the head of his cane while the other stroked his chin in a thinking pose. He had to admit that she was, so far, a good choice for assistant. Pretty but not air-headed; beautiful but not vain. Yes this was showing his old assistant's sense and well-thought out manner to be sure. When she introduced herself he smirked slightly,

"I would never dare shorten such a beautiful name Loralei, to lose a syllable would be to insult the beauty of the name and it's bearer." he told her with a sly wink before chuckling a little bit, "Well you'll have a lot of work related to the school so I hope you missed it. What house were you in by the way?"

She seemed to be a little bit shy as well if her current position was any indication and that just made him smirk slightly. Shyness was something that worked well in women and ended up looking stupid in men. So she was going to be even prettier due to her shyness he was sure. Licking his lips a little bit, he grinned,

"Oh yes I work very odd hours I'm afraid." he told her honestly, "Sometimes I will just hit a thought and it will lead to others and we'll end up pulling an all-nighter. If that happens then, of course, I shall provide you with food, drink and a bed should you need it by the end of the night."

He chuckled a little bit,

"If this works out you actually receive a small three bedroom house as part of your employment."
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: New here? (Lucius and Lora)   New here? (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:47 am

Loralei had picked up on the fact that Lucius seemed to like licking his lips a lot and she hoped, vainly in her head that he was doing so because he found her attractive and was trying to hide his appreciation for her attractiveness under other gestures. If that was the case then she was one happy woman, if it wasn't, hey life went on.

When he commented that he would never think to shorten her name, she couldn't help but blush softly and she laughed at the comment;

"Well thank you Mr. Malfoy, it certainly is a compliment to be called beautiful by someone like you. Someone as handsome as I am beautiful by your own estimations." she retorted shyly, not really knowing if she could or should flirt.

Of course the subject of house was going to come up, and Loralei smiled broadly; "I don't think your assistant let anyone through to the second round of interviews who wasn't a Slytherin so, I was in your old house when I attended Hogwarts, although my family name is nowhere near as well known as yours." she stated with a modest smile.

Nodding her head, Loralei approached her desk and set down her bag on the floor next to it, placing her jacket on the back of the chair, it was a nice desk and it was close enough to Lucius that she could be able to help him with anything he needed at a simple call.

"Well I will be more than happy to help should you need my assistance." she stated with a broad smile before blinking a little bit at part of the payment package "Oh well that's wonderful Mr. Malfoy but I don't think I need a three bedroomed house, I just live on my own in my apartment...it's close enough for work."

Gently she slipped into her chair and made herself comfortable; "So, do you have any work that you want me to get on doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here? (Lucius and Lora)   New here? (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here? (Lucius and Lora)
Page 1 of 1