The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Empty
PostSubject: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:59 am

Lucius had been given a folder at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, just as he was getting ready to send Loralei home. Of course it had contained vital information about the campaign against Fudge as minister and the cretin was his main supporter so he had to do something to derail his opposition.

So he had to keep Lora behind and the two of them had to draft various ideas, along with method statements fit for someone with an infantile intelligence like Fudge to understand.

It had been a lot of work but it would have taken easily twice as long had it not been for Lora.

Right now they were beginning to finish it all up, at around 11:30 at night, so he was contemplating what food they should get in as they finished up,

"Lora how about we slow down now and get some food in?" he suggested with a little smile before chuckling, "And some alcohol too. We need it after having to dumb all of these things down for Fudge to be able to read them on his own."

He clicked his fingers and his house-elf, Dobby, appeared at the foot of his desk, bowed low. Lucius hummed a little bit,

"Dobby bring us a bottle of firehwiskey, four glasses, a dozen butterbeers and..." he paused and turned to Lora, "What would you like to eat? My elf is very talented."
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:11 am

Loralei had trouble adjusting to the ways that Lucius did things around his office but she had done so to the best of her ability and she was just glad that he was honest and square with her. Truly she did agree with some of the things that he wanted to do, like getting Fudge to step down from being the Minster of Magic, the man was an idiot, who didn't want to face what was right in front of him...and it was holding them back.

So she had thrown herself into their work today, even though she was completely drained and exhausted by the time that she had done with it. It felt good though to help Lucius achieve his aims of getting Fudge to step down, even though she couldn't stop cringing when she had to baby down the things she had written.

"I think that sounds great." she stated with a warm smile, over the few months she had been here she and Lucius had gotten pretty close, their personalities were very compatible, although they hadn't done anything physical despite his reassurances his wife and himself were very much estranged "My stomach is beginning to eat itself it's so hungry."

With a little laugh she shook her head; "Oh Lucius you're so cruel sometimes, its kind of funny." Loralei teased with a little wink.

Smoothing out her short tight skirt, she filed away the last documents that she needed in the stand up cabinet by Lucius' desk and smiled gently at him while he spoke to his house elf. It bothered her he treated Dobby so meanly most of the time but, it wasn't her place to argue with him about it. The sheer amount of alcohol made her gawp a little;

"Are you trying to get me drunk Mr. Malfoy?" she asked, her voice was a gasp of surprise "That sounds like it'll about do it twice over! But...I think I would like some pizza, pepperoni of course, but only a small one. Thanks." Loralei directed to Dobby with a light smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:37 am

Lucius knew and appreciated all of the hard work that Lora had been putting into this job and he admired the fact that she was willing to work every hour that he worked despite not being on anywhere near the same amount of money as what he was on. It was rather inspiring to him to be honest and made him work a lot harder than he had done when he had his old assistant, feeling that she was both a challenge to him and a marvellous addition to all of his work.

But right now they both needed to eat.

He hadn't eaten properly in a few days actually as he was still refusing to see his 'wife' and she had managed to beat Dobby until the elf had taken her back to Malfoy Manor. So right now he was spending most of his time at work and in the apartment across the road from it since he was working such long hours.

He'd kick Narcissa out later,

"Yes well don't worry it will soon have something much more filling for it to eat because it's rather small all things considered." he admitted with a chuckle before smirking, "I'm hungry as well so we'll feed and water ourselves before we go ahead."

He smirked a little bit and nodded his head,

"The cruel type of humour runs in the Malfoy family line." he admitted with a wink before rolling his eyes, "Hence why I suspect that Draco might not be sprung from my loins."

He watched her ass move as she put away the files as he had done countless times since she had joined him in the workplace, loving how her plump ass filled the skirt out and wiggled as she moved. Licking his lips slightly, he clicked his fingers at Dobby.

The house-elf disappeared... before reappearing with a large pepperoni pizza, a bottle of firewhiskey, butterbeers and some glasses. He grinned and took a slice of the pizza from his elf,

"I hope you don't mind if we share." he joked a little bit, waving his elf away so that he disappeared. Deciding to joke a bit, he smirked, "So... how many times have you thought about being alone with me in this abandoned office?"
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:48 am

Loralei thought that this was going to be one heck of a test for her morality, being alone in the office with Lucius when there was probably only them and the night security in the whole building. It was so tempting to her that she couldn't help but envision it over and over again in her head, which of course made her blush just a little bit as she sat back down on the desk.

Not on the chair but on the desk, crossing one leg on top of the other with a little smirk on her lips as she did so.

"Oh this sounds fun, we'll be working right through again it seems, I can dash home at one point and get some pepper up potion for the two of us if that is the case." she stated with a little sigh, all nighters were not fun but the overtime money was great!

When she heard that he thought that Draco might not be his, Loralei opened her mouth and gasped for a few seconds before shaking her head; "Oh no no Lucius that boy looks the spitting image of you, there is no way that he can't be your son...but really...my opinion of Narcissia is already as low as it can be yet it wants to sink lower."

Smiling softly she shook her head when he asked if she minded them sharing the pizza;

"Of course I don't mind, but I didn't think you were really a pizza type of guy." she laughed softly, before picking up a bottle of butter beer and taking a small sip, almost choking on it when he asked her that question before she blushed softly and tucked a strand of her poker straight hair behind her ear "Well honestly a few times, what about you, Mr. Malfoy?" Loralei asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:58 am

Lucius could tell that she was having some rather private and rather intimate thoughts because of the way she was blushing lightly. And, of course, by the way that she had positioned herself on the desk so that he had an excellent view of her long legs. And if he moved just right he was pretty sure that he would actually be looking up her skirt a little bit too... she was crafty he would give her that and that meant she was just being a good Slytherin while broadcasting the nature of the thoughts she was having at the moment,

"Oh it will be very fun." he told her with a little smirk before laughing a little bit, "Pepper up potion might be needed but don't worry, I have a large stash here in the office for those last minute additions we might have to do occasionally."

Lucius shrugged a little bit. Draco might look the spitting image of him but there were dark spells that could alter a child's future appearance even inside the womb. How did he know this? Well Narcissa had asked for a particular dark tome during her pregnancy. After flicking through it later he had found the spell,

"Of course he is, what better way to hide the fact that he isn't mine and shares no characteristics with me what so ever?" he asserted with a thin smile before chuckling, "Trust me, Narcissa keeps finding new ways to bring her own bar down lower."

When she said she didn't think he was a pizza kind of guy he grinned and ate some of the slice in his hand, letting his actions speak for themselves there. Of course her reaction made him smirk and he set down the slice of pizza he'd been eating,

"A few times huh? You must really like the idea of overtime then." he teased her with a wink before licking his lips slightly, "I won't lie... many times. And not in the context of doing work either."
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:08 am

To be honest Loralie thought that it was getting rather boring talking about pepper up potion when it was clear that they wanted nothing more than to have a great flirting session and maybe...just maybe make out with each other or more than that if they went back to her apartment and decided to just fuck the work for tonight.

The fact that Lucius didn't think that Draco was his made her more than a little bit sad.

What kind of life and marriage must he have had? Forced to marry someone he didn't love and have children with her and even then she didn't manage to do that right! It made her a little bit angry with the situation.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this?" she asked with a small smile "It just seems to make me more than a little bit angry...your wife really irritates me." Loralie stated with a sigh, puffing out her fringe as she did so in a little cute display.

Nodding her head, Loralie purred softly and winked at Lucius as she took a slice of pizza and began to eat it. So so hungry she finished the slice in record time and she thoroughly enjoyed it, taking another sip of her butterbeer she realised she had already drank about half the bottle and hadn't even seemed to realise it.

"Not so much the idea of overtime..." she hinted with a little smirk "But you know even if your wife is a horrible excuse for a person, you are still married." she stated with a small pout, leaning forwards and placing her head on her hand, but she also showed a little more of her cleavage as he could look down her blouse clearly.

"Maybe this calls for something stronger than butterbeer." she hummed, uncorking the firewhiskey and taking a shot.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 am

Lucius had to admit that all this sexual tension without release was beginning to get to him, annoying him more than anything else and frustrating him very much. Why did he had to restrain himself from jumping her again? Oh yeah that was right. He had a bitch for a wife and yet the institution of marriage was still...

Ah fuck the institution of marriage!

She had broken it first by having Draco with one of her many lovers. He just hoped that it wasn't from her one night stand with her own FREAKING COUSIN Sirius Black. He'd seen them leaving a hotel together once, Sirius looking sickened (and very hungover) and Narcissa with a smile on her face bigger than any he'd ever seen. He smirked slightly,

"Well maybe it would help make you feel better to know that she angers and irritates me too." he told her honestly before chuckling a little bit, "Ah well though, nothing to be done about it right now I suppose."

Winking right back at her, for some reason he seemed to forget all about the food and instead finished a bottle of butterbeer in the time it took for her to finish a full slice of the pizza. He purred a little bit to himself when she showed more of her cleavage,

"Would it make you feel better to know that she won't be my wife for much longer?" he told her in a soft little whisper as he smirked up at her, his face inches from hers, "Does it make you feel better knowing that this time tomorrow I'll be single then Lora?"

He agreed with her statement and poured himself a shot of firewhiskey and downed it as well. Licking the glass clean, he smirked at her,

"Careful you don't decide to do something... drastic."
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:28 am

Loralei was currently enjoying her mixture of butter beer and firewhiskey, sighing softly with the delicious burning that was running down her throat. It was making her feel a happy sort of blurring sensation, and she thought that more of that feeling was something that would be very beneficial when it came to what her feelings were telling her to do.

They were telling her to just jump onto Lucius' lamp and kiss him senseless before letting them apparate to her apartment for a very very hot and sexy night.

Yet, she couldn't do that and so the alcohol was making her feel a little bit happier than she would have felt if she had been sober and coming to that revelation that she wasn't going to get what she wanted.

Gasping softly when she saw that he was coming closer to her face, Loralei thought that this was getting all a little too heated but those ice blue eyes made her want to kiss him so badly, so she leant her head forwards too to meet his actions. Gazing into his eyes, Loralei smiled softly and she couldn't help but let that smile grow when he said that he was going to be single this time tomorrow.

"You'll be single again tomorrow?" she asked breathlessly "It sounds awfully convenient... how come you haven't mentioned this to me before?" Loralei purred a little bit, letting her nose run against Lucius' as their lips were mere millimetres apart.

Gritting her teeth, Loralei growled softly and slipped herself onto Lucius' lap, her legs either side of his hip as she pressed her lips to his in a passionate, hard kiss. Moaning into it she ran her hands up and down his chest, eventually tugging at his long blonde hair to bring him into the kiss even deeper as her tongue swooped against his lower lip.

"Mmmm god Lucius." she whispered softly against his lips "Kiss me..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:51 am

Lucius had to admit that he enjoyed a good drink at his office out of hours and right now his drinking was seeming like a very good idea because it seemed to have infected Lora too! He smirked a little bit at that. Of course she was unlikely to actually dislike the fact that she was drinking because she had picked up his habit. She likely just liked the effects of the drink like he did... the effect of lowering inhibitions being the current favourite.

He had been hiding the divorce proceedings from his personal assistant.

He had been hiding his desires from her as best as he could.

And why? Well why else, other than to give her a much bigger surprise when he finally came out with what he wanted. His lips were getting drier but he didn't lick them to wet them again. He wouldn't have too seeing as he soft little lips were looking so soft and moist. He smirked a little bit,

"I'll be single again tomorrow and looking to have some fun when I'm free from the last grip Narcissa has on me, my body and my wallet." he told her with a little smirk before leaning into her ear to whisper huskily, "I wanted to keep it a surprise for you so... surprise Lora..."

When she growled he could barely contain the grin that grew on his face and when she slid onto his lap his arms were instantly around her waist, pulling her closer to him and pressing their lips together hot and heavy. He moaned as she ran her fingers across his chest and his own hands roamed her back and her shapely ass. Her tongue probed his bottom lip and he growled happily,

"With pleasure."

Kissing her back, he opened his mouth and his own tongue fought hers for dominance even as he squeezed and molded her shapely ass with his hands, loving the feeling of her in his hands like this as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:02 am

Loralei thought that it was rather amazing, rather amazing the way that he had managed to keep this a secret from her all this time. Seeing as she sorted out all of his mail and such...but it was a really rather sweet surprise she had to say, and it made her feel special that he had saved himself for her after he had finished with Narcissa instead of just going out and sleeping with whoever he found first.

The husky whisper made her whole body shiver and Loralei was so close to just ripping off his robes and having her wicked way with him right here on this desk.

"I'm so glad." she whispered softly "I don't think I could have lasted much longer than I have without giving in to you..." Loralei admitted with a small blush on her cheeks as she peppered his neck and lips with small sweet kisses.

Feeling Lucius' arms around her waist, Loralei purred softly and she continued to kiss him, her fingers deftly undoing his buttons on his robes as she tried desperately to expose more of him for her lips to kiss. However, his hot and heavy kisses on her lips were distracting and she couldn't help but groan into the kisses, pulling her body close towards his so that he could feel every little rise and fall of her breasts as well as every little grinding of her hips against his.

"I love it when you growl..." she groaned softly, nibbling on his earlobe before tugging it lightly, her lips returning to his own as he began to squeeze and massage her ass, it made her shiver in pleasure and she gently ground her hips against his own, while undoing the buttons on his shirt under his robes, so that his chest was exposed to her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:11 am

Lucius could tell that she appreciated the fact that he had kept it a surprise not only for her in terms of making her feel wanted but also in making this whole little encounter feel that much more special. And making it so that their lust was viable. Meaning that they could have their thoughts about each other and act on them without feeling guilty about breaking the institution of marriage or whatever reason they had been holding onto before the marriage had been dissolved.

He licked his lips slightly at the way that her whole body shivered so close to him, reminding him just how sexy she truly was,

"Oh really now?" he asked with a little smirk, kissing up and down her neck before nibbling at her earlobe gently, "So you think that I've been tempting you do you? Think I've been wanting you to cave in? Well... you'd be right."

He moaned happily as he continued to kiss her, his eyes widening slightly when he felt her unbuttoning his robes. Smirking, he began to do the same with her blouse before he growled and lost his patience, tearing it open so that the buttons went flying everywhere and she was free from the blouse. Moaning happily, his hands moved to her covered breasts and began to squeeze them through her bra,

"Well I love to hear you moan..." he growled softly into her ear before purring a little bit and reaching up just long enough to unclip her bra. Smirking, one hand went back to squeezing her ass while the other began to snake under her bra to play with her nipple gently as he kissed her a bit harder, "Where... where do we go if we get heavier?"
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:20 am

Loralei couldn't help but moan softly when he kissed up and down her neck, his lips ghosting over that sensitive spot even very lightly made her throb in arousal, and the little nibble to her earlobe made her wrap her arms around Lucius all the tighter, loving the sensations that he was able to give from such little touches.

The fact that he had been trying to tempt her, to make her give in and sleep with him made Loralei's body course with excitement and lust, she wanted more than anything just to have him right now and fufill both of their wild knighted fantasies they had been indulging on their own. She knew on her half for sure there had been a lot of indulging.

"Hmmm it's only my outstanding high moral fibre that kept me from pouncing on you..." she murmured huskily into his own ear as she nibbled in return on his earlobe "And damn that moral fibre straight to hell." Loralei chuckled sensually into Lucius' ear.

Hearing his moan made her shiver in pleasure and Loralie couldn't stop her gasp when he tore open her blouse and exposed her bra for him to see, a small blush graced her cheeks but she soon forgot about her embarrassment as he began to squeeze and massage her breasts, a series of moans coming from her lips as she tilted her head back and enjoyed the sensations.

Her moans were rather addictive to him it would seem and Loralei leant close into his ear, and breathlessly moaned his name as she ground herself harder against his hips and growing arousal; "Oh Lucius that feels so good..." she groaned as he unclipped her bra and began to play with her sensitive nipples.

Leaning down she kissed and licked his warm skin on his chest, her kisses turning into little lovebites as she made her way up from his abs to the top of his collar bone, sucking it until it turned a light shade of red.

"My apartment?" she asked breathlessly "I can apparate us there..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:27 am

Lucius smirked a little bit as he worked his lips up and down her neck, noting the one place where she reacted more than anywhere else. It was the place he chose to focus his kisses and light nibbles on, wanting to provoke a reaction from her that would mirror the excitement that he was hopefully making her experience.

He chuckled a little bit when she said that it was her moral fibre that had kept her from pouncing on him before and he liked the fact that right now she was willing to throw that to the wind in the pursuit of that which they both wanted above all else,

"Damn it right down to hell." he agreed with a soft growl, "If it's kept us from pouncing on each other before now then it's not what I want in my life!"

Her sexy little gasp of aroused surprise made him grin and his trousers tighten slightly more around his crotch area. Yes he certainly did love her reactions. Especially when he began to massage her breasts, making her feeling enough sexual arousal that she was moaning with her head tilted back like she was surrendering to the pleasure.

The moans... dear merlin how he loved those moans!

He growled softly as she rubbed herself up against his arousal even as she moaned about his attention to her nipple. Kissing her passionately on the lips he picked her up so that she had her legs wrapped around his waist,

"Get us there." he demanded with a husky growl as he nibbled on her earlobe while holding her up by her ass, "Now little Lora..."
Back to top Go down
Loralei Maddison

Loralei Maddison

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 am

Unable to stop a little giggle when Lucius told her that she should damn her moral fibre straight to hell and that he didn't want it to feature in the relationship that they were going to be embarking upon. If that was indeed what you would call it, a relationship. Right now though she wasn't so interested in sorting that out.

Loralei continued to run her hands up and down Lucius' chest, gently scraping and massaging at his muscles and shoulder blades so that he would be relaxed even more than he was right now.

"I'll make sure to throw it away as soon as I'm able, I'll just ignore that little voice in my head." she purred softly "I can't refuse a request from my boss now can I?" Loralei whispered huskily into Lucius' ear even as she allowed her hand to slip lower and lower until it was playing with the fastenings on his trousers, eager to see what lay underneath.

There was that growl again!

Shivering softly, Loralei couldn't help but press her lips to Lucius' in a passionate kiss to show how much she really loved what he was doing. Running her hands through his long hair she tangled her fingers in it as he picked her up from the chair, wrapping her legs around his waist to keep herself from falling down as they were apparating.

"Mmmm of course sir." she purred softly, kissing his lips softly in between her words "I love that nickname, you're going to have to keep that up..."

With that she closed her eyes and apparated them both to the bedroom of her home, turned on the beside lamp and stood there waiting by the bed for Lucius to come and pounce on her, throwing away the clothes he had taken off so that she was just there in her skirt and high heels. Unzipping the skirt slowly she stepped out of it, just in her panties and high heels, she gave Lucius a sexy smirk.

"Come and get me." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)   When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the working day is done (Lucius and Lora)
Page 1 of 1