The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia Ra's Al Ghul

Talia Ra's Al Ghul

All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Empty
PostSubject: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:55 am

Talia had been having what could be described as a rather luxurious day off, a nice long lie in a trip to the spa, time to herself to get her affairs in order and keep up with her correspondence things like that. Now though it was past dinner time and she was enjoying sitting in with what could only be described as one of her dirty little pleasures.

Pizza.

To be seen to be eating such a thing would be embarrassing she had to admit but, it was just too good for her to ignore. So, she thought it would be the perfect manner in which to finish off this day living in the lap of relaxation.

A few hours ago she had called Bane to ask if he had wanted to come back and spend some time with her tonight but he was busy as usual, doing as she had asked she supposed to she couldn't really complain about it. He was due back from his trip abroad tonight though and she had been hoping that he would return to their apartment in time for her to speak to him.

It was looking doubtful though, so, she was sitting here with her late night pizza and her beer and having a rather good time if she had to say so herself. Her fathers money was paying for her lifestyle rather nicely, and her and Bane's plan to capture Batman and kill him like he had killed her father...was almost complete.

Soon it would be time to move.

But not now, now was time for something sweet.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:09 am

Bane had liked pizza before his time in the prison but afterwards, after his mouth had been barred up by his breathing equipment, he had honestly not cared much for the stuff. It took forever for him to eat the damn stuff and he had to sacrifice the ability to breathe almost entirely for it too. He had been invited by Talia for some Pizza though and although he had told her that he was busy and that he was still abroad... the truth was that he was already on his way back to their shared home.

As he went up in the lift, he hoped that she would be pleasantly surprised to see him there with another (small) pizza for himself and a batch of those dominos cookies that they both loved so much.

It was certainly going to be surprising considering the fact that he was not known to eat pizza and was definitely known for doing his absolute best on missions. This would make it seem like he was quitting because he was leaving the mission early.

He didn't like that but he hoped that the smile on her face would be worth it.

He knocked on the front door and, in his deep and raspy voice, called out,

"Pizza delivery man!" with a small smirk under his mask, "Get it while it's hot!"
Back to top Go down
Talia Ra's Al Ghul

Talia Ra's Al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:16 am

Talia was in the middle of watching a rather good episode of Judge Judy when she heard the knock at the door, it was very rare that her alias received visitors, especially this late at night and so she was for a moment temporarily at a loss for what to do. Picking up the nearest heaviest object she readied it in case she needed to bash some brains out of men who thought that she was somehow connected to...well to god knows what.

Bane covered all of their links well, so well in fact that apart from the fact that they share the same apartment block nobody would know that they knew each other. Even when they left the apartments they acted like they were just cordial strangers and nothing more.

It was hard but that was how it had to work, but when they were in here together they were able to be as friendly as they liked and she enjoyed being so with her protector. He had been with her through all the hardship and the pain and she also for him, there was a bond there that just made them connect.

That was why when she heard Bane's voice she placed the object back down and scurried to open the door, her lips had a wide smile on them as she opened it and let him inside;

"Bane I wasn't expecting you back so early." she exclaimed with a brightness to her tone "And you brought pizza...how lovely."

As her programme came back on she scrambled for the remote and flicked the channel over, a little embarrassed blush on her cheeks as she laughed;

"I was just watching..." taking a sneaky peek at the screen she blanched to see Metal Robot Wars on the TV "Uhm...Metal Robot Wars. Yeah it's my new favourite programme. I hope that everything went okay on your errand?" she asked with a slightly cooler smile, seeing as it was to do with the plan and the plan required seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:26 am

Bane had to admit that few things in life brought him happiness anymore. It was a depressing thought but there it was. Nothing brought him happiness quite like Talia and coming home to Talia was something that brought him almost to tears it was such a happy moment for him. Grinning a little bit underneath the mask when she opened the door, he winked at her,

"Of course you weren't, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if you did." he teased her a little bit before nodding his head, "Indeed. I brought dominos pizza and their delightful chocolate chip cookies. Both are still very hot."

Spotting Judge Judy on the tv before she could change the channel he smirked but decided that he would play dumb about the whole thing. Shaking his head a little bit, he glanced at the TV,

"Metal robot wars?" he repeated before shrugging, "I always preferred Judge Judy myself. I enjoy watching the amusing flaws in American courts and alike... plus some of the cases are amusing."

He winked at her before becoming a bit more serious about the whole thing,

"The CIA is getting suspicious. They think that we are a threat..." he raised an eyebrow to show his amusement, "They have literally no idea what it is we plan."
Back to top Go down
Talia Ra's Al Ghul

Talia Ra's Al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:34 am

Talia felt like the only person she could be herself around was Bane, she wanted to be able to be around him all of the time so she didn't have to keep that horrible mask up that she must whenever she was talking with someone other than him or the odd henchmen that she asked to come and do little errands for her. Mostly though her Bane took care of everything that she needed in respects to violence.

"Oh thank you!" she beamed brightly as she placed the box on the countertop of the kitchen and placed a few slices of pizza on a plate for each of them, before opening the box of cookies and putting them onto a plate of their own "I didn't think you would be eating tonight Bane..." she stated softly "I'm glad though, we haven't shared a meal in quite a while."

When he said that he preffered Judge Judy, she rolled her eyes and changed the channel back, flopping down on the large sofa with her pizza and another bottle of beer, placing Bane's food and the cookies on the coffee table in front of her. Wearing just a large top of Bane's, her underwear and her large fluffy socks she was truly relaxing tonight.

"Alright you rumbled me." she laughed softly "We can both have a laugh at their supreme lack of intelligence together while we eat."

Biting her lip softly when she heard that the CIA thought that they were a threat, she let it drop back to her rather minx-like smirk when he said that they had no idea what they were planning.

"They couldn't have any idea, they never see the big picture, only connecting the dot right in front of them until it's too late to stop the picture from forming..." she hummed softly as she leant on her hand on the back of the sofa, her body turned towards Bane as he stood "You came back safely, for that I am glad." she murmured softly.

Raising her bottle of beer she grinned; "To the plan!"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:47 am

Bane knew that the reason why they hadn't had many meals together was his fault. How could you really eat with the woman you loved when you had to basically suffocate yourself in order to eat anything solid? It was a challenge and he had yet to figure out the solution to said challenge either. He coughed a little bit as he began to unbuckle his mask and put some pizza on his own plate,

"It has been too long since we shared a meal." he told her with a soft smile before chuckling a little bit, "Or maybe not long enough if my even deeper voice disturbs you from your eating."

He smirked a little bit when she admitted that he had rumbled her. There was nothing wrong with watching Judge Judy, the only thing wrong was watching something completely inane such as Big Brother or something like that,

"Oh there's no need to be ashamed of it." he joked a little bit before grinning under his mask, "I like that idea... I like it a lot."

Slowly taking his mask off to reveal his horribly scarred mouth and upper neck, Bane took a weezing breath and spoke, his voice raspy but even heavier and deeper than before,

"And that is why they shall always fail to stop us." he agreed with a little smirk before nodding in agreement and placing his hand over hers, "Yes I came back safely for you."

Raising his own beer, he grinned,

"To our plan." he agreed in his even deeper voice before sighing a little bit and trying a bite of the pizza. It was hard to breathe but sometimes it was worth it. Swallowing gingerly, he paused for a moment, "So have you been in your underwear and my shirt all day?"
Back to top Go down
Talia Ra's Al Ghul

Talia Ra's Al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 am

Talia smiled softly when he said that his deeper voice might disturb her from eating, that could never be the case she loved hearing his voice, and it was something that she wanted to hear more often but she didn't want to ask him to take his mask off...she knew that it pained him and he needed it so she wouldn't ever put him in that position.

Pain or pleasing her. It was sad to say but he would probably say pleasing her.

"Far from it Bane, I love both of your voices, deep and deeper." she complimented with a sly wink "I only have one I'm afraid, all the others are horrendous attempts at accents that I just can't seem to get my tongue around."

Now that Bane was back, she was smiling a lot more than she had been, he was her friend and...and in her eyes maybe something even more than a friend. Although she wasn't certain about continuing to that level, not until the plan was completed, then she would be free to be with Bane in a manner they both found acceptable.

"Thank you." Talia whispered softly "You are the one and only person I trust and confide everything in Bane, I worry each time I send you on a mission alone, I only wish that I could come with you. Even though I may hinder you."

Clinking their beers together Talia hummed softly and took a large swig of what was her second beer so she was feeling pleasantly buzzed right about now. She did so enjoy her San Miguel. So much better than the American swill that was produced.

At his question she couldn't help but laugh softly and shake her head;

"No not all day, there was once a point where I was naked, and then there was a point I was in just my underwear, I pulled your shirt on when I got cold." she winked, a little smirk on her lips as she bit into a slice of pizza with a happy hum "You know food is good when we can't help but enjoy it, hm?" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:11 am

Bane knew that she said she liked his rough and deep voice but he wasn't so sure about the voice himself. To be honest he hated how he sounded but maybe that was only because it was a physical reminder of the fact that he'd almost had his throat torn out. He was more than willing to listen to his own voice to be honest if it would please her,

"Yes well I can assure you that accents sound all the stupider coming from me..." he told her with a smirk before winking at her, "Especially with the mask on. All I sound like is a whiter version of Darth Vader I swear..."

When he was home she smiled a lot more she said and to be honest he knew that this was true. He knew that she was true because anyone else would just get her steely gaze but he always so a gentler side of her that was only for him. Her protector. Of course he hoped to be more than just protector but he wasn't about to hold his breath on that,

"You need not worry." he assured her, gently stroking her cheek, "I have received the best training and you know that nothing will separate us."

Drinking some of the beer, Bane enjoyed the flavour of it so much that he almost immediately drank it all down to grab himself another one,

"Ah that is much better... no going naked now as well?" he teased her with a wink before grinning in agreement, "Indeed... and you know how I feel about solid foods."

As they continued to watch the TV he sighed contentedly and pulled her closer to him to wrap an arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Talia Ra's Al Ghul

Talia Ra's Al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:22 am

Talia couldn't help but let out a happy laugh at the joke that Bane made, although his voice made him sound sinister, and although he was completely heartless to everyone and anyone else he was always sweet to her and she loved the fact that he was able to be the man that he could have been without all of the pain inflicted upon him.

Like she was allowed to be the person she wanted to be despite the intense need for revenge and her pain that had occurred also.

"Well I have to say that the white version of Darth Vader has an incredibly attractive voice." she whispered coquettishly with a little flutter of her eyelashes "But seriously, don't dwell on it too much Bane, to me you sound great."

As he stroked her cheek, Talia leant her head into his touch and sighed contentedly, she wanted to be able to feel his touch on her more often. Especially when he was wearing this outfit, it was the one he wore for missions and it just made her want to...do very unspeakable things to her protector. Which was probably not good yet, there the thoughts were.

"No, you wont let anything come between us, and I know that." she reiterated with a soft smile on her lips as she turned and kissed his fingers with her soft lips "But women worry irrationally from time to time, you know that already."

When Bane asked if she wasn't going to go naked now as well, Talia almost choked on her pizza with her laugh and she shook her head;

"I don't think that going naked now would be very productive, I'm still cold after all." she explained with a mock serious expression "Besides we haven't even finished our food yet, we should do that first before you try and rid me of my clothing Bane." Talia teased, softly poking him in the chest.

Feeling his strong arm around her made her sigh softly, and Talia rested her head against his chest as they watched the TV; "It really is the American way to sue for everything, I don't understand why they are claiming for their 'Vintage Jeans' back." she sighed, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)   All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Work and No Play Makes Bane a Dull Boy (Talia and Bane)
Page 1 of 1