The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Empty
PostSubject: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:12 am

Sam B and Logan both eased the metal door of the bunker open as quietly as they possibly could to try and peak through the gap. Three thugs, two Rams, one Butcher and 22... 23 Infected. And that wasn't counting any 'corpses' on the ground that turned out to be Walkers.

There was a roar right next to the door and the sound of rushing feet.

They both heaved the door shut and locked it again just as a massive weight slammed against the other side of it. Sam and Logan both backed off while Xian and Purna readied weapons that were apparently not needed.

Make that three Rams.

Sam swore,

"Dam' son those motherfuck'rs are mean!" he grouched a little bit as he sat down on a crate nearer Willow, "You sure pick a good spot to hole up tho shortie... non'a them motherfuck'rs is gettin thro there."

Xian sent him a mildly disappointed look that made Sam feel a little bit ashamed of his language and look away. Purna shook her head,

"So how many were there darl'?" she asked Logan before scowling a little bit, "I've only got six shots in me gun..."

Sitting down next to Willow, Logan offered her a snack bar with a smile as he sipped at an energy drink he'd picked up,

"Three Thugs, three Rams, one Butcher and a shitload of infected." he admitted before glancing at Willow with a small smirk, "But give it time and some will wander off and we can take the rest down. You can coun' on it."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:06 am

Willow was more than a little bit distressed when she heard that there were some of the infected outside, not only some of the infected it would seem but also the mutations that occurred with the disease. Quite aptly named in a common sense by the group, rams were dangerous when they charged and did so much damage but if you got them in the back they went down.

Infected were strong and fast but extremely weak and so a few well placed blows sent them back down to the floor where they belonged.

Thugs were harder to kill still but if you disabled their arms, they were harmless virtually and you were able to run around them very easily once they were in that state or if they didn't manage to get to you quickly enough.

Butchers were horrible. They were awful. They were every negative adjective you could think of. That one was going to be the problem.

"Thanks." she smiled softly "I knew if something like this happened I wouldn't have a chance fighting them all off so, the best thing for me was to find somewhere they were never getting inside." Willow grinned.

Taking the snack bar from Logan with a little blush she opened the wrapper and began to nibble on it slowly, she didn't know how long it was going to have to last.

"I think there might be some more ammo in the upper room, I couldn't break the door down on my own so I didn't get a chance to look." Willow gasped softly, as she just remembered something that might save most of their skins "There might be more supplies and things in there too."

Hopping off her crate, Willow stood by the rungs to the stairs; "Its just up there if one of you strapping people want to try and open it." she laughed, still a little nervous around some people like Purna and Sam B.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:17 am

Sam was still sat on the crate doing what he always did when he was pent up like this... drumming his fingers to the beat of songs that he liked. But right now he was actually feeling rather calm. These people were his crew, even Willow, and if there was one thing you could be sure about it was that Sam B would look out for his crew. He knew that the others felt the same way.

Xian patted Willow on the shoulder with a comforting smile,

"Do not be worrying Willow... you sell your abilities short." she reassured her, "When the time comes you will surprise yourself with how capable you will be. Times and situations change people and allow them to channel their will into a weapon."

Logan grinned when she mentioned that there was another door that she had been unable to break through before. Kissing Willow on the cheek, he shot to his feet,

"Alright then people saddle up!" he declared with a grin before pointing to Sam B, "Sam, you still got that sledgehammer the ol' nun gave you?"

The grin turned out to be infectious as Sam B found out, grinning wide as he loosened his arms out before pulling out the sledgehammer in question,

"Yea you kno it broth'r!" he kissed the head of the hammer, "Gabriel an' me gun knoc' that door righ' on down!"

Shaking her head, Purna pulled a rifle bullet out of a pocket as they made they way over to the door. It was a massive metal door but it seemed to only have a standard lock... it was just nigh unbreakable since it was solid steel. She jammed the rifle round into the lock and moved away from it,

"Hit that on the end darl' and yer'll set it straight off and through the fucker!"

Logan hung back with Willow for a second before handing her a tanto that he had snatched back in the town. He had been planning on using it himself but his half-broken homemade cleaver would do. He smiled at her reassuringly,

"There probably won't be anything to worry about... but just to be safe you know?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:28 am

Willow blinked up at Xian and smiled brightly at her when she reassured her, oddly enough it did a good job, she wanted to be able to pull her weight and make sure that she was able to protect the people that had come to help her. Not just out of duty but because she wanted to be able to make sure they were all safe, she was becoming pretty attached to all of them, even Sam B.

"Awww thank you Xian, you made me feel a lot better." she admitted with a shy smile "I am certain that protecting my friends will be a great motivator to unleash my inner tigress." Willow gave and mock growl and clawed with her fingers in the air, giggling a little bit as she did so.

To be honest the weapons that these guys had were amazing. Like, a-m-a-zing. But she was severely distracted by Logan's kiss to her cheek that made both cheeks turn pink and her tips of her ears too, how on earth was she supposed to react to that. Stroking the place he had kissed, she resisted the urge to giggle like some love struck teen.

"Wow, that's...so awesome." Willow admitted as she looked at the sledgehammer that Sam B was holding "How on earth did you guys get such awesome weapons, I can't find anything that lasts more than a few swings around here."

Just as Purna and Sam B were setting up the door, Willow took the sword from Logan and blushed a little bit again as their hands brushed against each others.

"I appreciate it Logan, thank you." Willow murmured softly "I promise to take good care of it, if there's anything upstairs, make sure that you get first dibs okay?" she grinned softly "For being so gentlemanly."
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:44 am

Xian smiled happily at the fact that she had managed to make Willow feel a lot better and the others did likewise. It was always nice to see someone smiling as much as Willow was doing. Especially now seeing as the world seemed to have gone to shit. In appreciation for the returned compliment, Xian smiled at Willow and bowed slightly. Purna smirked a little bit,

"All women have som' kinda strength to pull out of them that men can' match up to." she told Willow, teasing Logan and Sam B even as Xian giggled too, "If you've got a tiger inside you darl' we'll make damn sure you got the claws to match!"

Logan and Sam B shared a glance and Sam B summed it up,

"Man, shorties got tere own language man."

Logan laughed a little bit at this but couldn't help but wonder why he had given Willow that kiss on the cheek. It had been a spur of the moment thing but the more he thought about it, the more he realised that he had enjoyed the kiss a lot,

"We took some jobs for some people here and there." he explained to her with a smirk, "Amazing how many people want your help when you're immune to this shit and seem half-way competent... seriously even the badasses are sitting it out if they ain't immune. It gets a little bit annoying but you get cool free shit for it."

Sam B rolled his eyes a little bit as he smirked,

"Yea yea boy, we all kno 'bout how people been pussyin' out an' leavin' all the shit jobs to us." he joked before grinning and raising the sledgehammer, "But me an' Gabe' are knoc'in on heav'ns door!"

With a massive swing of his hammer, combined with the rifle round, the door was broken open and swung open to reveal a dark room. Immediately stepping aside so that Logan and Xian could rush in to secure the place. Logan glanced around. It was full of containers, crates and the like. And a handy workbench that he immediately began to use to repair some of his knives,

"We're all clear!" he called back as he repaired his cleaver and put it away, turning to Willow with a small smirk, "Little gol'mine of supplies in here. Bet you're glad you didn't clear it out before huh?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:54 am

Willow beamed happily at Purna who agreed with her and Xian that women had some sort of inner strength to pull out of them when the time came. It made her feel a lot better about the situation, before all of this she had never done anything even remotely physical and it reassured her that she had them as back up, and their support in her skills and abilities even though they might be a little bit different some times.

She might not be a great fighter but she could knock up some seriously badass weapons if she needed to with chemicals laying around.

"Boys." Willow giggled as she rolled her eyes "They just don't appreciate feminine power."

Hearing that they had just been going to and fro to do jobs for people and make sure that others were safe, she hoped that her immunity wouldn't mean that happened to her as well but she wasn't holding out much hope about that.

"Well that makes being immune sound so appealing, but, I'm immune too you know." Willow smiled softly "I got bit by one of those things in the initial outbreak in the jungles, but here I am today alive and well so...I'm guessing that makes me part of the gang? Yes?" she asked, a little unsure and meek about being part of the gang.

As soon as the door was open to the room upstairs, Willow blinked a little bit and looked inside, it was lit by a barred window inside of it and she smiled softly at the sight of all of the supplies, weapons, even a few bits of things she could modify weapons with.

"I am glad that I didn't get rid of all of these things before, seems like we need them now more than before." she smiled bashfully "I can make some weapons modifications if you guys would like me to, although I'm not a great fighter, science is my forte." Willow offered as she gathered some of the supplies from around the room.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 am

Both Purna and Xian laughed along with Willow as both Logan and Sam B muttered a little bit to themselves about how women always found a way to make a little mini-group within any existing group that was exclusively female. Didn't matter how small the group was, it seemed like they always wanted to have their own little clique.

Of course Xian and Purna were quick to whisper to Willow that the boys were actually doing exactly what they were bitching about right now.

Logan laughed a little bit and the rest of the group chuckled a little bit too. None of them had known at the beginning just how much of a burden immunity would become but oh well. Purna couldn't help but smirk slightly,

"Well no one said being immune meant you were golden darl'." she joked a little bit before grinning and nodding in agreement, "Yeah you're part of the group... unless there are any objections?"

Xian smiled and bowed slightly to her;

"I welcome you formally to our company of travellers."

Sam B chuckled a little bit and gave her a light fistbump;

"Awrigh' shortie, you parta te crew now."

Seeing that it was his turn to give her some kind of formal welcome into the group, Logan grinned a little bit and ruffled her hair slightly,

"Welcome to the team bubba." he told her with a sly grin before he picked up a six pack of the energy drinks found around here, "I saw we give ourselves a little toast to picking up another member of our team... to Willow!"

He had handed the drinks out while speaking so everyone was able to make the toast,

"To Willow!"

At the idea of modifications for weapons, Logan immediately perked up and showed her a machete he had picked up along the way,

"Think we can puzzle a way te make this electrical?"

Xian leant closer to the two of the from the other side and smiled sheepishly,

"Electrifying my blades is something I am curious about also..."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:27 am

Willow was enjoying being with these guys, it seemed that they were all very stressed and very pent up after their travelling when they arrived here and they just needed to calm down and get to know her really. At least a little bit before they managed to get past the idea that she had been working so closely with the root cause of all of this. It just...made her feel good to know that these guys were on her side no matter what.

When she was welcomed into the group by everyone Willow smiled so hard she thought that it might just crack her face, it was amazing to know that she was going to be able to have people to watch her back and be able to watch theirs in return too.

"Awwwww thank you all so much, it means a lot to me to know that you are all okay with me travelling with you guys." she smiled brightly as she hugged her arms around her chest, wiggling slightly happily on the spot.

Hearing Sam B call her shorty made her giggle softly and she returned his fist bump rather tentatively, pouting when Logan began to ruffle her hair, Willow blew on a stray strand to get it back into place instead of in front of her eyes.

"Oh well...gee." Willow blushed when Logan proposed a toast to her, to be honest she was still kind of reeling from him calling her bubba, it was such a shock that she found it so appealing especially in his accent that she was caught wondering why she found it that way "I'm very glad to be able to travel with you, and help you as much as I can."

Electrifying something was easy to Willow, she could do it simply and it wouldn't take a lot of time nor a lot of supplies to be able to do it.

"Of course I can, I found a few batteries lying around the room, all I need is some wire if you guys have any and I can begin." she smiled brightly "I am also extremely good with mixing chemicals so, if you have anything like olendar, lemon juice, algae...all those things put together make a really powerful poison even these things can't ignore. Especially infected."
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:41 am

Logan had to admit that he didn't think that being accepted by the group like this would mean so much to Willow but there was the evidence right in front of him. It made him smile wider and with more happiness than he had been able to muster for a long time. Like, before coming to the island kind of long time. He could see that he was not alone in this regard as both Xian and Purna were smiling softly to themselves.

Sam B grinned widely at her reaction, liking how she was reacting to being accepted into the crew of the immunes,

"Now tha's the kin'a enthusiasm I lik' te see from a shortie when she joinin' a crew." he teased her with a wink, "Now let's get our asses movin'! Worl' ain' gun sav' itself yer kno'... an' we need some eats!"

The toast might have been a bit over the top but Purna liked the touch and couldn't help but smirk when she saw how much Logan enjoyed seeing Willow so happy with the toast. Nudging the American in the ribs, she smirked,

"Seems te me the big bad rugby star has a lil' crus' on the scientist!" she teased Logan, causing him to blush slightly, "Well am I wrong?"

Logan nodded once,

"You're wrong..." he told her before blushing and looking away slightly, "It's all-star American football, not rugby."

Purna laughed a little bit and Xian giggled behind her hand and leant in to whisper to Willow,

"Be careful of the American devil..." she whispered with a small little grin, "He wishes to ravage your flower, as my friends used to say!"

Logan grinned when she told him that electrifying the blades would be no problem. He had been a little bit worried about that but he was thankful that there was actually no problem. He wanted his knives to be kickass and here was the first step,

"Maybe we can keep an eye out for them." he told her before turning over all the batteries and wires he had on him, "This'll do?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:54 am

Willow was finding that she was becoming closer to Sam B than she had been when he had first arrived in her little bunker, because he was probably getting used to her now and her to him. These guys would know now, more than ever, that she was never going to want to hurt somebody, even if they deserved it, never mind an entire island full of people by making this horrible disease which had been released.

"Well I have never been part of a crew before so..." she scuffed her foot on the floor a little bit with a blush "It makes me feel kind of cool. Like running with the popular kids in school you know." Willow grinned.

Although this was a little bit different.

They were actually going to be running together, but, away from infected and zombies. It was significantly more risky but a lot cooler than just bitching about nerds and geeks by the water fountain.

Willow heard that Logan had a crush on her and she just didn't know how to take that, it was inevitable that she was attracted to him too. She wanted to be able to see how her feelings went though, if it was a serious thing, or if it was just frivolous and based on attraction. On second thoughts, what was they point of waiting and seeing? She should just act!

"Oh..." she flushed brightly and placed her hand on her cheek to try and divert some of the heat "I doubt that he wants to do that quite yet, if at all, I think him and Sam B probably have other things on their mind."

Poking her tongue out from in between her lips as she looked at the knives, swiftly she took both Xian's and Logan's wires and batteries and began to fit them onto the weapons. Humming softly as she worked, Willow was happy when she saw that when she flicked on the crudely made switch that it worked most amazingly.

"Here you both go, ladies first." she smiled softly, handing Xian her weapons "Just flick this switch to turn on the electricity and then when it comes into contact with one of those things, it should electrify it, especially if you hit it in a critical area like the head or neck."

Handing over Logan's weapons, Willow blushed brightly again and diverted her eyes shyly to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:23 am

Sam B had realised pretty early on that he had not judged Willow right. She was a hell of a lot different to what he had imagined that was for damn sure. He had first thought that she was another one of those annoying little pricks who wanted them to do stuff for them but wouldn't dare risk their own skin but she had been the one to hold the door and help them all get back inside when the infected had showed up.

He had misjudged her badly,

"Well shortie you runnin with this crew now." he told her with a proud smirk, "And I'm proud te say that this here crew? We kic' te most ass!"

Logan very badly wanted to go over there and give the giggling Purna and Xian a piece of his mind... that was personal stuff right there after all! But Sam B put a hand on Logan's shoulder and just shook his head with an amused smirk. Huffing, and still blushing brightly, Logan agreed to calm down a little bit just as Purna stuck her tongue out at him.

Xian giggled a little bit before shaking her head,

"They are men Willow and men think about such things often no matter the circumstances." she told her with a sly wink, "Especially when they are safe from harm for the moment... and in the proximity of an attractive woman."

As Willow worked at the bench on the weapons, Purna and Sam B were turning the place upside down to try and find some ammo for Purna. The search wasn't going too well if he was honest but that was to be expected since no one had really used the bunker in years,

"Too much to ask for some bloody handgun bullets?" Purna muttered under her breath before grinning as she found a small box of bullets, "Gotcha!"

Xian accepted the modified weapon gratefully and held it almost reverently when it was passed to her. Deciding to try it out, she held the knife properly before switching the current on. Small arcs of electricity danced across the blade, making Xian smile wider and bow,

"Thank you for your superb craftsmanship."

Accepting the weapon in much the same fashion as Xian had done, Logan grinned a little bit and bumped Willow with a sly grin to make her look at him,

"You've done good work... and I appreciate that." he told her with a wider grin, "Thank you bubba, you been doing some fine work for me and I thank you for it."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:35 am

Willow grinned brightly when she heard that the crew that she was in was the one that kicked the most ass, and she had to admit that it probably was. To be honest she thought that it was horrible of the other people to just send them out to do their jobs when they could help them, or do the jobs themselves. But no, they would make her new friends do it, and shortly her as well.

"I hope to be able to kick as much ass as you guys do, I am learning from the best after all." she grinned, giving Sam B a little wink "I love your coat, by the way...just uhm, thought I would mention is." Willow added, ruffling the back of her hair as she wondered if he was really all that interested in his fashion choices right about now.

Hoping that she was going to be able to contain her blush when Xian told her that Logan was always going to be thinking about having sex with her, especially when he was safe with her like this. It wasn't as bad a revelation as it could have been to be honest.

"Women." she corrected with a grin "Pretty sure that Sam B has a little thing going on with Purna." Willow joked giving the two of them a sly wink, she didn't even think that there was something going on right now but there very easily could be "But uhm...I don't mind, I like Logan so..." Willow added in a small whisper to Xian.

Seeing that Sam B and Purna were searching for ammo for her gun, Willow was happy when she saw that the others like their modified weapons. The knives did look bad ass she had to say and they would be a lot more effective than before. Although they did need to keep an eye out for some extra batteries to keep them working.

"Oh please its no problem, just a small thank you for helping me out today." she smiled softly before blushing brighter and looking up at Logan with her rather big hazel eyes from underneath her bangs "I-its no problem, I'm happy to make modifications any time you want me to. I'm pretty sure I can make some med kits too, if we find the right plants along the way."
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:50 am

Sam B chuckled a little bit when she said that she hoped she would be learning to kick ass just as well as they did because she was learning from the best. He hoped that it was true too to be honest. He chuckled a little bit when she said that she liked his coat and he took it off before putting it onto her. It was so big on her that it almost drowned her,

"Mmm... too big fer yo shortie." he teased her, putting his coat back on before grinning, "But thanks shortie. Stic' wit' yo crew and we'll show you how this shi' gets don' don't yo worry yoself girl. Soon yer'll be kickin ass jus' like us."

Xian could see that both Logan and Willow were getting redder and redder in the face from what she was talking about and he honestly liked that. Chuckling a little bit, she couldn't help the slightly devious smirk that crept onto her face,

"Oh you flatter me... but if Purna has Sam B and you have Logan then who does that leave me?" she teased slightly, wrapping her arms around herself and swaying dramatically, "Oh to be alone... is so painful!"

Logan grinned a little bit and strapped the weapon to the underside of his left forearm. He was going to have it on hand in case he needed it for any reason. Smirking a little bit at the way she seemed to blush brighter, he couldn't resist stroking her cheek with a finger. Her cheeks really were as hot as they seemed. Licking his lips slightly, Logan leant in closer so that their faces were almost touching,

"Will your talents never end?"

It was meant to be a little tease... before Purna 'accidentally' pushed Logan's back so that he fell forwards onto Willow so that they landed with him straddling her hips and their entire body pressed together. Purna grinned,

"Oops... my bad guys!"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:59 am

Willow giggled softly when Sam B put his coat over her and she found that it was much too big and much too heavy for her to be able to lift or use reasonably. So she was just going to have to admire it from afar. Not like she had expected him to give it to her anyway, she just wondered if she might have a little try of it, or use it as a blanket to nap with some times.

"I know it seems a little bit on the large side." she grinned as she flapped her arms in the large coat "I'll take your word for it Sam, I'm sure that I'll be kicking some serious ass with the rest of you to clear the outside of infected as soon as possible."

When Xian asked who was left for her, Willow laughed softly and she shrugged her shoulders, honestly she didn't think she knew anyone around here well enough to say that they would be interested in her new friend. Needless to say there would be someone she was sure, that is if she was actually bothered.

"Oh don't worry, I am sure you will have tonnes of guys all over you as soon as we find a large group of them in sane mind." she stated with a grin "You're very pretty after all."

The sensation of Logan stroking her cheek with his finger made Willow blush a little more and she tried to resist the urge to nuzzle her head against the finger. It just wouldn't do, everyone else was watching them! But as he leant in closer to her so that she could feel his soft breath on her cheeks, Willow gasped softly.

"I uhm...uhm...I d-don't know." she murmured softly, diverting her eyes back down to the floor so she wouldn't have to look into Logan's intense gaze.

Letting out a cry of surprise Willow's hands were pushing against Logan's chest as he fell on her, out of reflex now, after all many of the walkers did jump on you when you didn't expect it. Yet, she could feel his whole warm, firm body pressed against her and she gasped softly, her eyes connecting with Logan's as she lay under him, her hands on his chest.

"Its...its okay." Willow squeaked in response to Purna "We can just get up now yes?" she asked to Logan as she gently pushed at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:36 am

The rest of the part chuckled a little bit to themselves at the antics of the overly muscular Sam B and the petite Willow. If it weren't for their skin tones you might mistake them for playful siblings at the moment. Might have been down to the silly little coat-arm flapping bit, who knew? Sam B grinned a little bit,

"Yo kno it shortie!" he told her with a wide grin, "Before we go ou' tere we gun train yo ass up to bea' them down!"

Xian pouted ever so slightly, an expression she had been using a lot more since coming into contact with more westerners. It seemed to work better on them for some reason,

"Well the sane mind part seems to be difficult..." she told her with a little sigh before placing her hand against her forehead dramatically, "Combined with their lack of honour... my father's line shall end with me! Oh the shame..."

Purna raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but comment,

"That soun's an awful lot like some racist commentary on Asian families darl'..."

Xian giggled a little bit,

"It was supposed to." she told the group with a small smirk, "Wear your vulnerability as armour... then it cannot harm you."

Enjoying the touch of her skin against his fingertips, Logan tuned out the rest of the world for a moment and simply enjoyed being this close to Willow. He smirked a little bit and tilted his head to the side slightly while also lifting her head up by her chin again so that he could meet her eyes despite her best efforts,

"Well I think I do..."

And then he was pushed on top of Willow.

While Logan had no problems at all with straddling Willow, he would have preferred it to be on their terms. And to not come with a hard shove to his back that still kind of hurt now. He scowled a little bit at Purna, who was whistling innocently while Xian and Sam sniggered. Getting up off of Willow, Logan held out a hand to help her up,

"Let me give you a hand bubba..." he told her before smirking, "Some people are just immature... am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:09 am

Willow liked the idea of getting all trained up so that she wasn't so useless when she got outside and came up against the infected because she didn't want to be a burden on the others, but more than that she didn't want to die. She wanted to continue to be living with her friends and with one friend in particular... it seemed strange that you could become so attached to someone within a few hours of meeting them.

"I would like that very much, just to get my confidence up before we go back outside, I'm not really very good at all of this fighting stuff." Willow admitted with a shy smile on her lips "I don't want to let you guys down or anything."

Laughing softly at the interaction between Xian and Purna, she felt that although Purna was a lot harder on the outside like Sam B, she was just as warm as Xian underneath all of her walls and icy exterior. Hopefully she would be able to worm her way into her good books when she finished fighting outside for their safety.

The touch of Logan's hand under her chin to tilt her eyes up to look at him made Willow's eyes shimmer with a glimmer of desire, she wanted to be able to find out what it would be like to kiss Logan right at that second. Everyone else was drowned out, until of course Logan came crashing on top of her with a little help from Purna.

"Uhm...thank you." she blushed softly and took Logan's hand he offered, pulling herself up happily with his help "There we go and no harm done. I'm just glad we decided to put the knives away before that happened, like running with scissors but worse I suppose."

Flushing softly when she remembered just how warm and firm his body had been against her hand, Willow started from her thoughts and nodded vigerously so her hair bounced a little bit;

"Oh yes, terribly so." she grinned, letting Purna know that it was a joke "I can still hear those things outside...do you think that we should settle in for a long wait? I mean, do we have to be anywhere fast or should we hold up here for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:27 am

Sam B could tell that she was nervous about having to face down quite so many of the Infected and, to be honest, he was feeling the pressure too. If it had just been one or two of any of the specials? The four original members would be able to demolish them in seconds. With Willow's help added on he'd measure the Infected's "life" expectancy between zero and two seconds. But with the numbers they were facing... Sam wasn't sure that they were all going to get out of this without injuries at the very least. But he wouldn't let Willow see him hesitate. He couldn't do that to her,

"Yo shortie by the time yo had more than five minutes with us, yo ass is gun be bad!" he told her with a confident grin as he crossed his arms across his chest firmly, "Fo real."

The little bluster by Sam B there was recognised by every member of the team and they all appreciated what he had done for Willow's state of mind. Purna patted him on the back and handed him a bottle of whiskey that Sam took with a wider grin and proceeded to pour out for Purna and the others too.

Logan could see the desire written in Willows eyes back then... or had he just imagined it? He didn't know and there was nothing he could do to ask about it without risking making himself seem arrogant if he was wrong. He chuckled a little bit and the atmosphere cooled down to simmering again rather than boiling over,

"Yeah I'm in no hurry to get a papercut from a weapon designed to fry the infected to death." he joked a little bit before grinning, "Thanks again for the knife by the way... just in case I wasn't clear in my thanks before."

Xian could see that they were going to be here for a while so she picked up one of the empty whiskey bottles and set it down on the ground. Under the amused stares of the others, she moved give crates so that they made a rough circle around the bottle. When she was done she sat down at one with a smile,

"I have always wanted to play the western game... spin the bottle!" she told them with a happy little smile before humming, "But we could mix it with truth and dare so that people are not forced to be kissing others... What are your opinions my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:16 am

Willow was well and truly reassured by the fact that Sam B and the others were so confident in their skills, she wanted to be able to become as awesome as they were but she was certain it was going to take a lot of time for her to get that good. Although his humerous attitude made her smile, it was infectious at causing her to feel uplifted and confident.

"Well than you had better get training me then." she smiled cheekily as she crossed her arms around her chest like Sam B had done a few moments ago.

Seeing that alcohol was being poured, Willow settled herself down, they didn't have to go anywhere so soon and she hoped that she would actually be able to have a few hours of good pure sleep with everyone else here. On her own she had been worried out of her mind about what was going to happen to her in her sleep.

"Please don't worry about it, it is the least I can do for your guys help in protecting me, and for getting you guys stuck here." Willow added with a little sheepish smile "But as long as the battery is off then you wont have any problems." she teased.

Willow couldn't help but wonder what Xian was doing and was a little surprised when she saw her setting up, 'Spin the Bottle' honestly she was a little bit reserved about kissing anybody but Logan but she was sure that she could give her improved version a go. It would take them back to somewhere fun, instead of being stuck here.

"We could do truth, dare, or kiss." she stated with a grin "I used to play that at school all the time. Basically if you refuse to do the dare you have to kiss someone as a forfeit. I would love to play though, it would be fun."
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:34 am

Sam B was very glad that Willow didn't seem to pick up on the fact that he had been lying about his confidence. To be honest, they were going to have to pull out something really special in order to beat those infected down. Unless they used... "It". But there was a reason why they only used "It" when no one else living was around. They feared the reactions.

But it wasn't looking like they had much of a choice,

"We gun get to that after the night shortie." he told her with a little chuckle, "We saw sun going down when we looked out... but yo fire is good to see shortie!"

Passing the cups of whiskey around, Purna drank some of her own, glad for the comforting taste. While she was handing it out she hesitated visibly at Logan and the Texan scowled slightly in annoyance,

"I think I can handle one god-dam drink." he told her curtly and took the glass from her. He stared at it and his arm shuddered slightly with the effort of keeping himself from downing it. Setting it down on the ground next to him, he grinned a little weakly, "See? I don't need that shit... I just like it is all."

Logan shook off the mood pretty quickly and was almost immediately back to his fun loving self again after only a few seconds,

"Yeah, kinda like the safety on a gun." he admitted with a grin, "Turn it on and expect the fireworks!"

This new game idea seemed to lift the remainder of the darker mood and immediately the immune seemed to be getting into this idea of having fun while they waited for some daylight to fight in. When she suggested it, Xian clapped her hands a little,

"Oh yes!" she declared happily, "Yes that sounds very much like fun! Let us do that!"

Purna chuckled before spinning the bottle, seeing it land on Willow,

"Alrigh' darl'... I dare you to..." She hummed a little bit before smirking, "To down your whiskey in one mouthful!"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:43 am

Willow enjoyed it very much when Sam B called her Shortie, although she knew it was only a term for a girl it was just nice to have something that only he called her. It made her feel more than a little bit special. Perhaps it was stupid thinking that but, as long as it got her through this situation then what was the harm in thinking it?

"Sounds great to me, a night of fun." she grinned happily, taking the whiskey as it was passed to her, there was quite a lot in there and she hoped that she would be able to handle her drink, she hadn't had one in a while before.

Although when she caught onto the fact that Logan might have a little bit of trouble with alcohol Willow frowned softly as she watched him struggle to not down the drink all in one. Biting her lip a little she decided not to ask, it might come out in the game they were going to play anyway, it probably would do.

"Awesome! Alright I'm ready for some seriously good truths, and some awesome dares guys!" she grinned as she sat down on the floor, leaning against the crate so that her back was supported.

Seeing that Purna was going to start the process, and that it had landed on her, Willow blushed brightly and she hoped she wasn't going to be asked anything embarrassing. Although the thing that she had been dared to do was something that she could easily accomplish.

"Okay! I can do that!" Willow declared, picking up the cup with gusto and chucking it back in one fell blow, coughing slightly and feeling that burn most definitely Willow grinned "Bet you thought I couldn't do that huh?"

Now that it was her turn, Willow took the bottle and span it, seeing it land on Sam B.

"Alright Sam, I dare you to tell us the most embarrassing article of clothing that you own."
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:00 am

Just the way she declared that this was going to be fun let the others know that she hadn't been having even restful nights in this place on her own. It made a certain amount of sense but with walls this solid and a door that thick, how could you not be safe? But that kind of thinking might be dangerous though so it might have been better that she had a couple of later nights, just to make sure it was secure.

They all grinned at her enthusiasm for the game night and Purna smirked slightly,

"That's the plan at least darl'." She agreed before smirking wider, "Try not to be too upset if you're not kissing Logan for a little bit alrigh'?"

That little joke did wonders to relief the tension that came from the revelation about how bad Logan's alcoholism actually was. It wasn't all that bad when you thought about it but it definitely couldn't get a lot worse. He smirked at her when she once again showed her enthusiasm for this game,

"I'm not sure who'd more excited about this game, you for Xian." he commented before noticing how Xian seemed to be bouncing slightly on her crate, "Scratch that, Xian's having the most fun. Never had a sleep over or something?"

Xian shook her head and the others just chuckled a little bit. Purna didn't comment either way on whether or not she thought Willow could do the dare, she just smirked. Sam sighed a little bit as everyone looked at him eagerly,

"Alrigh' yo, alrigh'..." he paused before shaking his head, "Ma pop's mama' knitted me a x-mas sweater... still got tha' shi' yo."

Spinning the bottle, it pointed to Xian,

"Hey yo Xian... what's yo real job girl?"

Xian looked a tad uncomfortable for a moment before shrugging,

"I work for intelligence agency back in my country." she explained as she span the bottle and it landed on Willow again, "Willow... truth... How old were you when you had your first kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:21 am

Willow was glad that everyone was having fun and relaxing with her in their little comfortable bunker, after all it was nigh impossible to break into so even if they did somehow get to come in through a miracle they would be able to fight them all off she had no doubt. Especially from their vantage point up here, a Molotov or two would finish them off.

"I shall try and contain my bitter disappointment." Willow stated with a small pout on her lips when Purna mentioned her not having to kiss Logan just yet, she was sure that he might be feeling the same way, or at least she hoped so.

Hearing that Xian had never had a sleepover made Willow feel more than a little bit sad, everyone should have had a sleepover. It was just a part of being a child and growing up, perhaps though it was different in every culture. Chinese people were a lot more reserved than they were in western cultures.

"Well consider this your first sleepover, hopefully we can make it as cool as possible given the circumstances, but with energy drinks, alcohol and raging hormones flying around I would say that it was pretty accurate." Willow stated with a cheeky grin on her lips.

Hearing the funniest item of clothing that Sam B had made her smiled gently; "Nothing to be ashamed of there, I still have my Christmas jumpers from my mum, its a homely thing I think."

What Xian really did for her job made her blink, you would never think from just talking to her and listening to her speak, her personality that she was doing something like that for her day job. It took her for surprise but then again, her job took many people for surprise too.

"Well uhm...that was unexpected. I bet it is exciting to do something like that for a day job! I guess if you told us what you were working on here you'd have to kill us right?" she grinned happily before blushing a little bit, such a personal question "I had my first kiss when I was 17, Junior prom."

Nibbling on her lip, Willow spun the bottle and watched as it landed on Logan;

"So Logan, dare. I dare you to say the alphabet backwards and rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:45 am

Purna and the others laughed while Logan just smirked a little bit, knowing that she was at least a little bit disappointed. Or at least he hoped that she was since he was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to be kissing her as often as he wanted. And he sure did want to be kissing her soft little lips right now. Damn did they ever look inviting! He licked his lips slightly and Purna picked up on it and smirked,

"Looks like someone is disappointed." she teased and both Sam B and Xian laughed as Logan's cheeks reddened at having been caught thinking about kissing Willow as much as he could, "Don't worry darl'... we can play seven minutes in heaven later!"

Xian had to admit that if this was what sleepovers were like then she was seriously rather annoyed that her father had forbidden her to have any. Other girls in her school had had them and Xian had been invited to several but... her father had put his foot down on the matter, preferring that she focused on her swordsmanship instead,

"If all sleepovers are like this..." she paused before giggling a little bit to herself, "Then I pity the families who hosted them and had to put up with such antics."

Logan and the others were just as surprised as Willow but what Xian did for a living but it made more sense than her just being a hotel employee. She kicked too much ass and was way too good with her swords to just be a hotel reception clerk,

"Makes more sense than you just working a reception desk." Purna admitted before smirking a little bit, "Awwww... how traditional!"

Logan smirked a little bit and stood up to do his dare. Of course he stumbled at it a few times but in the end he managed to do it by going as slowly as possible. When that was done he spun the bottle and it landed back on Willow,

"Lucky me eh?" he smirked a little bit, "Alright how bout this... I dare you to do the next round sat on my lap."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:10 am

Willow thought that it was so cute the way that the guys kept teasing Logan and her about kissing each other, the look on his face had been so sweet though when he had been looking at her lips, and it was obvious that he was at least a little bit put out by the fact that he could no longer kiss her lips. Not unless he dared her to kiss him after all.

"Oh uhm no I'm okay." Willow protested, waving her hands in the air as she tried to stop them from thinking she wanted to do something like that, she did of course want to do things like that to Logan but she didn't want to admit it "I mean we don't have to play something so silly like that."

It was true though, what Xian was saying, it was a tough time on the parents what with the drama and such that probably went on.

"Of course the parents had a hard time, that was what made it half the fun sometimes." Willow grinned cheekily.

Seeing Logan stand up and attempt to do the dare that she had told him to do was so funny Willow couldn't help but laugh softly to herself. It just seemed so odd to see someone so strong and burly having to do something so silly, but he did do it and did it tremendously well in fact.

"Well done!" Willow laughed, clapping her hands softly, when she heard his dare though, Willow blushed brightly and bit her lip "W-well I suppose I could do that, hold on a second."

As she made her way to sit down on his lap, Willow sat so that her ass was in the dip that his legs created as he sat cross legged and her legs were hanging off the other side of his legs. It was a comfortable position and it allowed her to rest her head against his chest. Sighing softly, Willow tried to stop herself from snuggling against his chest.

"Is this okay? It's not too uncomfortable for you?" she asked softly, as she spun the bottle it landed on Purna "Alright Purna, truth or dare?" Willow asked with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 am

Logan had to admit hat he was a little bit put out by the fact that Willow didn't say anything positive about playing seven minutes in heaven with him. Did that mean she didn't want to or that she just didn't want the others to know about it? He wasn't at all sure to be honest. Swallowing a little bit, he nodded in agreement to what she was saying but didn't speak, lest he decide to say what he was actually feeling.

Sam chuckled a little bit and Xian and Purna giggled to each other before the black woman nodded her head and raised her hands in a comforting manner,

"It's alright, it's alright..." she smirked a little bit, "Was just a little joke guys, didn't know you'd take it so seriously."

Xian had to admit that the idea of being rebellious and making her father put up with the noises that came from a group of giddy girls talking about boys all night made her smirk a little bit. Okay so maybe that would have been a lot of fun,

"I would have liked to have done that I think..."

When Willow saw down in Logan's lap, the Texan in question smirked happily at the result. He had half expected her to just ignore his little dare but here she was. While it caused Logan to smirk it caused the others to laugh a little bit. Even getting a wolf-whistle out of Sam B. When it landed on Purna she chuckled a little bit,

"Go on then darl'... I'll have a truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)   Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those motherfuckers are mean! (Immune and Willow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next