The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Empty
PostSubject: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:13 am

Charlotte was innocently going about her business trying to go back to when she had done some disastrous art work to try and save herself from the hassle of doing the whole thing again and again to perfect it. Just that one mistake had completely ruined her most expensive commissioned piece of artwork.

She had wanted to facepalm when she saw how her experiment had turned out. It was a failure on her part, but, she was fixing it.

Now she was just turning back her time turner, it was different to the rest of the models but she had forgotten in what aspect it was different. She was sure it wasn't in any massive way, the face plating was probably just slightly different in its display.

Stopping turning, Charlotte stood and waited for the time to start turning back, but when it did, she found herself swearing out loud. How far was she fucking going back here?! It was like she was going back all the way to the fucking French wars the way this was going!

As soon as the world stopped spinning around her, she stood, in the middle of a field, with lots of English soldiers around her just breaking away from doing their morning line up and inspection. It looked like she had stepped into some bad period drama!

"Holy. Shit." she whispered, standing dumbfounded in this field, unsure of what to do, she stuck out like a sore thumb with her white hair, red eyes, piercings and her alternative clothes. Luckily they were warm jeans and a oversized stripy sweater so she wasn't too cold stood here.
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:27 am

Sharpe was just dismissing his men from the inspection when something caught his eye.

Out of all the uniformed soldiers in this square there was one person standing out and that was honestly due to the colours that they were wearing. They were wearing colours that even the British Army had not authorised for their uniforms. Not only that but the person was a woman and very obviously so!

Never before had Sharpe, a 'man of the world', seen a woman so very blatant in her sexuality and her gender.

Even now the men were leering at her figure and, somehow, missing the fact that she looked so very different to any woman he had ever seen walking around in Spain. Hell, even back in Britain they were different to her. But he decided that it would be best if he was the one to question her so he immediately began shoving the men away from her,

"Alright that's enough you scumbags!" he growled at them gruffly as he sent them on their way, "Back to work!"

Grabbing hold of the woman's hand, he began to drag her over to his tent silently. Once they arrived he pushed her inside before following her,

"Where in blazes did you come from woman?" he asked her, frustrated, "And why are you dressed so... revealingly?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:45 am

Charlotte blushed heavily when she realised that everyone was looking at her in the camp, honestly they should be happy she wasn't wearing one of her short skirts or her corset tops otherwise she would most likely be making all of the men drool upon the floor. They probably hadn't seen a woman in months that was why they were reacting that way.

Squeaking when she was grabbed by the man, she followed him into his tent and she tried to formulate some sort of reason for why she had suddenly appeared out of nowhere in the middle of this army base.

Now inside the tent Charlotte took a few moments to look over the decoration inside, there were no personal things scattered about and it made her frown slightly, she could glean nothing about this man from where they now were.

"I uhm...I know this sounds crazy but I time travelled here, using this." Charlotte stated showing the time turner "I just need to give it a few hours to rest and then I can leave, I can leave this camp right now if I'm a bother I promise."

Shaking her head Charlotte placed her hands on her hips; "What do you mean revealing? I'm wearing jeans and a jumper!"
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:55 am

Sharpe was going to have a hell of a time trying to explain this away to any of the higher officers and he had no doubt that the upper officers would find out. Soldiers like to gossip after all and when someone as beautiful and scantily clad as this woman appeared in the middle of the camp it was obvious that rumours were going to spread fast.

About him spiriting her away too.

He was going to get it in the neck for rescuing her from the unwanted advances of almost two hundred horny British soldiers and all she could think to tell him what that she had... time travelled? That was it? She was going to have him risk being flogged, the skin peeled from his back, for some fantastical story about time travel?

His eyes narrowed a little bit,

"There's no such thing as time travel..." he muttered before shaking his head a little bit, "You can't leave. The French would shoot you full of holes before you even got over the front positions. We're surrounded you see. I'm surprised you didn't already know that since you must have passed them."

He raised an eyebrow and glanced up and down before shaking his head with a small frown,

"What culture are you from in which this is considered appropriate for public dress?" he asked her honestly, "Even in the back streets of London the working girls wouldn't so obviously hint at their curves... though you have a right to be proud of said curves."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:01 am

Charlotte could tell that he didn't believe her, she wouldn't believe her either if she were a muggle like this man obviously was. There had to be a wizard on this camp though, it would just be the probability factor here, so she just needed to find him and have him help her figure out what she could do to explain why she had ended up here.

Sighing softly, she crossed her arms about her chest.

"Well that's the truth, if you need a reason someone will believe why don't you try something like...I came to be a part of the little entourage thing you have of family members because my brother is supposed to be serving here." she suggested "He could already be dead, so, I just need to rest for a day before I can head home again."

The suggestion would hopefully get him to be a little less surly, however, when he openly said that she was worse than a prostitute in the way she dressed Charlotte backhanded the man across the cheek as hard as she could.

"HOW DARE YOU!" she squeaked "How dare you say I'm like a prostitute! Worse in fact! Whatever, I don't need this shit." Charlotte hissed "I'll be out of your way now, I don't need your help."

Shifting in front of the man, into the form of her little kitten self, Charlotte turned her nose up at him, hissed, and made for the flap of his tent.
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:11 am

Sharpe could tell that she thought she was telling the truth but logic was telling him right now that this woman was insane. Either that or magic and time travel were real. He honestly wasn't sure which of those possibilities he liked more than the other. But to be honest he also wasn't sure that she was going to let him just sit on the fence either,

"I suppose that would keep the upper officers from flogging me until they can see bones through my back..." he admitted rather casually before snorting a little bit, "For about ten minutes. But it's as good a plan as any to be honest. You're the younger sister of Anthony Perkis, Chosen Man. That's all you tell anyone."

She seemed to be offended by his observation and then... slap. She had slapped him around the face and it actually stung a little bit,

"Well excuse me but I am never seen a woman show her curves so openly as you do without it being in the bedroom." he told her honestly with a undernote of steel to his voice, "You do or you're going to get yourself killed or worse!"

She turned into a cat.

Yeah.

That just happened.

Reacting on pure instinct, from the streets as a kid, Sharpe's hand shot out at sharp speeds and he was able to catch the cat, picking the kitten up by the scruff of it's neck. The scruff still existed which meant the kitten was young. He held the kitten up to eye level,

"Explain..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:17 am

Charlotte hissed and mewled when she was caught by the neck, she flailed her little kitten paws until she realised that it was pretty much useless and he wasn't going to be letting go of her any time soon. If cats could pout she would have been doing so right about now, but as they couldn't she just looked down to the floor and mewed sadly.

Shifting back into her female form, blissfully still with clothes on, Charlotte yanked herself out of his grip and straightened out her hair;

"That hurt." she hissed "You could have been a bit more gentle!"

Rubbing the back of her neck which was now red and a little scratched, Charlotte decided that this man obviously needed it explained out to him. It was a lot for a muggle to take in the first time that they saw someone using magic. She needed to do so in this situation and hoped she wouldn't be punished for it.

Not like they'd know, she was like 150 years plus back in time.

"I'm magical. I time travel. I turn into things. I cast spells. For all intensive purposes I'm a witch." she stated bluntly "But I'm nice. I'm from 2013, a good few years in the future, where guys aren't such assholes and refer to you as worse than a prostitute..."

Looking to the door she sighed; "Can I GO now?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:28 am

Sharpe could tell that the cat didn't very much appreciate being picked up so roughly and he didn't like it either. But he realised that he kind of had to do it. After all, if he had just let her run away then this little mystery would never be solved and he'd still be flogged. And he really, really, did not want to be flogged.

When she said that it had hurt, ONLY AFTER TURNING BACK INTO A HUMAN, he blinked a few times before shrugging,

"Sorry but I developed those reflexes catching rats on the streets so that I could eat something." he told her honestly with a little frown, "You can turn into a cat... a cute cat... how can you turn into a cat when you're a person?"

This time when she said that she was a magical time traveller he was much more inclined to believe her. He clicked his tongue a little bit in thought,

"Well if you're from so far in the future you should know that no one at this time dresses like that so you'll forgive me for judging you according to my time's culture." he told her honestly, "Why did you come here?"

Sharpe nodded his head slightly,

"As long as the French don't..." he paused as he heard oncoming cannonball fire. Sighing a little bit, he shook his head now, "Bombard us. They are bombarding us so... you can stay here for now."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:35 am

Charlotte raised an eyebrow when she heard that this man had to catch rats so that he could eat something on the streets, wasn't he supposed to go into some sort of orphanage so that he could have at least some decent food. She supposed that was what she would do in a situation like that...instead of just...eating horrible disease infested rats.

This guy was pretty slow on the uptake wasn't he? Sighing Charlotte shifted her eye colour from red, to blue, to green, to brown, then to red again, as she shifted her hair from white, to black, to ginger, to brown, to blonde then to white again.

"I can change into anything I want to change into because I have parents who could do it too, so can my brother." she stated with a light smile "Its not uncommon for magical people to turn into at least one animal. I guess that's where the idea of 'familiars' come from."

Pouting softly Charlotte clicked her tongue against her teeth, her tongue piercing making a clinking sound as it poked out from under her teeth.

"I told you I turned my time turner back waaaay too far. Its a different model to everyone elses, I was just trying to go back to fix a mistake I made in my artwork. Now I'm going to have to stay here while it recharges from expelling such a large amount of magic." she explained, showing the man the time turner again.

Holding out her hand Charlotte smiled shyly;

"I think we need to start fresh, I am Charlotte Matthews. Pleased to meet you. I'm guessing you need to go out there and stop the whole...attack thing right? I'd help but, I guess witches aren't a big...thumbs up around here?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:46 am

Sharpe was... both impressed and a little bit appalled at the same time. The idea that someone could change into anyone else in the world kind of distressed him because it meant that someone had the ability to assume his identity and steal all of money or to do other such unsavoury things with his identity.

He nodded a little bit,

"I can see where that might come in handy." he admitted before snorting slightly, "I really need to get me some of that... no chance eh I'm guessing?"

And there she was again, talking about things she'd only mentioned once as if he had always had the knowledge of it. It was beyond weird to be honest. She recognised that she was a time traveller and yet insisted on using the time to explain things she explained them once and then ignored further questions,

"Okay... I'm guessing you can't just magic it full or something...?" he asked with a small sigh, "I guess that's just our job."

Taking her hand, he shook it firmly for her,

"My name is Major Richard Sharpe." he explained with Charlotte before humming a little bit, "I think I might be needed and I'll need some coffee to receive a little pick me up."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:09 am

Charlotte was glad that he wasn't going to try and start screaming on her because he had realised that she was actually some sort of witch. She didn't think that would be something people were accepting of but, maybe she was wrong! He definitely seemed like he was not going to be ratting her out to some commanding officer.

"I could be your familiar while I'm here if you wanted. Not sure how good I would be in a war type situation but I would give it a go." she smiled brightly "I can be a pretty good attack kitten when I need to be." Charlotte joked with a little wink.

Shaking her head Charlotte merely laughed; "No no, if only it were that easy! I would have been out of here in a jiffy."

Now that they were both introduced to each other, Charlotte felt a little bit more relaxed, although she was still in a horrible situation and she wanted to go home, at least she had someone on side to help her out around this place until she was able to go home. Someone quite handsome as well she had to admit.

"Well, to apologise for slapping you, why don't I make you some coffee from the future? Its better than this stuff anyway." Charlotte grinned brightly "You can go off kick some ass and come back, it'll be ready. Maybe even have an extra treat."
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:44 am

Sharpe had to admit that having her as a familiar on this little 'journey around Spain' sounded like a good idea. He had the right to have such a familiar and as an officer, even a lower one, she would be treated with a great deal of respect by both the men and the other familiars. It certainly solved a lot of problems,

"Well you being my familiar would actually give you a lot more freedom and would protect you from a lot of unwanted attention." he admitted with a small smile before chuckling a little bit at the idea of using such a fluffy little kitten as an attack dog type thing, "I'm going to guess you can change the size of your cat form or something... is it a tiger by any chance? Those things are tough... warn me before you decide to become a tiger though yeah? Bad memories with tigers..."

He chuckled a little bit and scratched the back of his head,

"Yeah I didn't think so... that sounds like it would be far too useful so there's no way that it could be true... sod's law right there."

He could see that she was relaxed but honestly he was a little bit on edge... he could hear the sounds of some kind of battle going on outside the tent. Smiling wider, he nodded eagerly,

"I'd be very glad if you could do that for us." he told her with a grin before standing up and picking up his rifle and sword, "Alright then, I'll be back as soon as the battle is over and I've checked my men... see you later."

Stepping out of the tent, Sharpe immediately slipped into combat mode and began to lead the counter-offensive against the French.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:51 am

Charlotte was a little bit worried about Richard, he had been out in the battle for some while and she had heard some rather loud bangs and noises of pain. Hopefully they hadn't come from any of his men, or from himself but the enemies that they were fighting against. Sighing softly, even as the ground around the tent vibrated a little bit with all of the running and fighting going on outside, Charlotte had decided that she was going to start making the coffee.

Luckily she had her wand on her when she left home, that holster that Hannibal had gotten her for her birthday was a real blessing!

That meant it was going to be a lot easier to make all of the things that she needed to in order to make the coffee on the scale that she needed to. Placing her hand on her hip she started to magic up the ingredients that she was going to need, ground up the beans and started to run the hot boiling water through a filter cloth so that the grounds wouldn't go into the drink.

She had a variety of spices to go in, such as cinnamon, vanilla and even some caramel that she had managed to summon.

Poking her head out of the tent, when all seemed to be clear, Charlotte smiled lightly, they should be coming back any minute then.
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:58 am

That had been... surprisingly easy to be honest.

Sharpe had been in hundreds of battles and he knew that none of them were ever truly easy and that every one of them carries their own risks. The risk of being shot, even by your own side or by a shard of broken stone or bullet, was ever present and you had to constantly be pushing yourself to avoid them in order to get away unharmed.

But he had forgotten his own rules in his haste to go out and to command his men, leading them to a victory on their 'home' turf.

Instead of hiding behind cover and firing like his men had done... Sharpe had charged forwards and taken the fight to the enemy, who had been too stunned by his attack to actually do anything until he'd already killed four of them. And by the time they had reacted his men had charged down too and the French had been mown down in mere moments.

Even now his men were cheering his name and the other soldiers from other companies around the large camp were taking up the cry as well. Hell, even some officers were clapping! They were applauding his almost suicidal bravery in the face of the enemy... and the fact that he hadn't lost a man from his company whilst doing so!

And when they asked him how and why he'd done it?

"I just really wanted to get that coffee..."

Opening the tent flap with a small smile, he set his sword and rifle down in the same corner they always resided within and grinned at her,

"Smells good... smells sweeter than coffee though."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:06 am

Charlotte smiled softly when Sharpe entered the tent again, she was glad that he was alright and only seemed to have a few minor scratches on him, wars in these days were a lot harder than the ones in modern day because they had no good medical care out here, so if someone was injured then that was pretty much it.

The weapons were worse.
The system was corrupt.
The uniforms were god awful.

At least he was alright and could have some of the coffee that she had made for him, maybe he would heat the others up to give his fellow riflemen afterwards? That was his speciality if you could call it that in the army, she had seen his rifle before he had gone out to fight after all.

"Hi there." she grinned "I'm glad that you made it back okay. Oh no don't worry it is coffee, its just got a few extra things added into it, you can have it with sugar, vanilla, cinnamon or caramel...it makes it a lot sweeter and easier to drink in my opinion."

Gesturing to the large pot Charlotte shrugged; "I made a great deal in case anyone else wanted to have some, I wasn't sure how many soldiers you have in your regiment but...I reckoned one cup of coffee wasn't a big enough thanks for saving my ass out there."
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:17 am

Sharpe was so glad to be out of all the battle and all the celebrations that seemed to come every time that any kind of battle was won. Seriously, he had been in small skirmishes before and afterwards there had been full on feasts and massive amounts of alcohol to celebrate their 'impressive' victory.

But this one was going to be an all-nighter he could already tell.

He grinned a little bit when she showed some concern over his safe return. Some part of him liked to know that she was concerned for him enough to comment on it too. Smirking a little bit, he looked down at the light brown mixture,

"Well you must be from the future then." he told her with a little smirk, "In this time... coffee is only black and harsh to taste... bitter to be honest. We don't put sugar in it because sugar is very expensive here. Are you telling me you can just... magic up sugar?"

Now there was a money-making idea!

When she said that she had made a great deal he smirked a little bit,

"Is there a way for you to preserve it perhaps?" he asked her with a grin, "The thought would be very much appreciated but right now they're all getting very drunk... if it could be saved until morning you'd likely become more God than woman to them."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:24 am

Charlotte poured two cups of coffee, one for herself and one for Sharpe, she just added milk, sugar and vanilla to her own coffee like a vanilla latte. She didn't know what he would want so she just made up the same thing as she had made for herself, he would like it she knew he would and so she wasn't worried about him pulling a face or anything like that.

Of course she could save the coffee! Everyone saved coffee when it hadn't been combined with the milk yet, it could last a good day or so in the filter pot.

"We have lots of different coffees, all influenced by Italian drinks." she stated with a bright smile "Lots of our coffees are sweet, here I made you one with vanilla in, have a try of it."

When he asked if she could just magic up sugar Charlotte grinned and nodded her head; "As long as you learn the spell, practice it enough, you can do pretty much anything when you're a witch in my time. There are people called Alchemists, they can turn anything into gold, and they can create a Philosophers stone which means they live forever!"

It was a bit much for Richard all to take in, and Charlotte was quite enjoying answering questions; "For a muggle, you must have a lot to ask right?"

Nodding her head Charlotte took the coffee off the heat and covered it up; "It'll keep to the morning no bother, I'll heat it up for them again so they can have it with breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:37 am

When she handed him the coffee he looked at it for a little while, trying to decide if it looked better than the black coffee before deciding that it did indeed look a lot better. After that all he had to decide was whether or not he liked the taste and there was only one way that he was going to be able to do that.

Taking a sip of the coffee, he waited for his tastebuds to fully taste all that the coffee had to offer in terms of taste.

Humming happily at the taste, he drank some more of it with a happy little sigh as he finally lifted his lips from the cup,

"Influenced by Italian drinks you say? I didn't know Italians made good coffee..." he told her before sighing happily as he tasted the coffee again, "I don't believe I've ever encountered vanilla before... but it certainly improves the coffee tenfold! The sugar helps a lot too, removes all of the bitterness that we have in our coffee."

He blinked a few times before shaking his head,

"That's... that's kind of hard to accept." he admitted before chuckling, "While you're here though you won't need to create gold. Being able to make sugar is like being given permission to print your own bank notes anyway!"

He hummed a little bit with a nod,

"Thank you for saving the coffee. As for questions... I do have a lot." he admitted before asking, "What is a muggle? You've called me a muggle several times now."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:45 am

Charlotte was glad that Sharpe liked the coffee and she smiled brightly, she was a lot happier now she was safe, warm and had something to drink. It gave her the chance to calm down and take stock of the situation. Either, she waited for the time turner to gain its magic back, then she figured out how to reverse it to send her into the future.

Or she had to wait for someone to come and save her.
Or she had to just live in this world which she was not looking forwards to, she really did have to get home soon, yet she knew that Hannibal wouldn't let her just stay stuck in the past, he would get help to her as soon as if she couldn't fix her time turner.

"You've never had the pleasure of going to Italy on route to one of these battles?" she asked "I guess I don't really know what war we're in so...but you should definitely go it's lovely there, very romantic."

Shaking her head, Charlotte poked her tongue out so that Richard could see her piercing;

"I didn't say I was going to do it Richard, its immoral. Just because I can doesn't mean I'm going to." she stated with a mock firm tone.

When he asked her what a muggle is, Charlotte giggled softly and took another sip of her coffee before she answered him. She hoped that he wouldn't take offence to the term, it was approved by the ministry after all;

"A muggle is a non magical person." she stated with a grin "So most of this camp is non magical I'd bet, we wizards aren't really supposed to let you know about us so, you'll have to keep quiet about it as much as you can." Charlotte informed with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:01 am

Sharpe had gone to Italy once before but it had been a massive unsanctioned action that would likely have involved him being killed by the Army for attempting it had it been made public. He had gone to Italy, he had fought it Italy, but he had never stayed in Italy for any other reason so he supposed it made a certain kind of sense that he needed educating in the beauty of Italian coffee.

But for the very reason why he couldn't tell the Army why he had been to Italy, he couldn't tell Charlotte, lest he run the risk of her mentioning it to the wrong person without meaning to,

"I can't say that I've ever made it over to Italy to sample the coffees." he told her honestly, with just enough truth to not be telling a lie but the minimum amount of truth he could use too, "I'd go for the romantic atmosphere if I had anyone worth being romantic for to be honest... my ex-wife not long ago left for some jumped up young officer... taking all of my money with her too. I'm not really feeling too trusting of women right now."

The piercing caught his attention more than the question of morals over money and he moved closer to look at her tongue as she spoke,

"You have... something metal on your tongue." he noted in confusion, "But it doesn't fall off... what is it?"

Sipping away at his coffee, he sighed a little bit in contentment as he just lounged around with Charlotte to relax after his rather hectic battle,

"Ah that makes more sense... I thought it was an insult at first but I should have known better." he admitted before shrugging a little bit, "Doc Hemlock seems to be able to do impossible acts of healing... but no one ever sees him operate. We just know all his patients live."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:08 am

Charlotte was shocked when she heard what had happened to Richard, his wife had been a complete douchebag to him and had stolen all of his money, Gold digging whore. Frowning Charlotte shook her head while she thought about how she would have reacted to someone if they had taken all of her money out of her Gringotts account.

Not like that could happen at Gringotts with all of the enchantments and such but the feeling would be even worse then!

"How horrible!" she stated harshly "You have every right not to be so open with women after what she did to you, I just hope that you get to move on in time, to see that we aren't all gold-digging little vixens." Charlotte grumbled, clasping her cup of coffee tightly to her.

Giggling Charlotte poked her tongue out again so he could see her little piercing;

"That my dear Richard is a tongue piercing. They stick a needle right through your tongue, and then you put a bar in it, like an ear piercing but, on your tongue instead. Reckon you don't see many of them these days." she grinned with a wiggle of her eyebrows "But normally they're a hit with the guys so."

With a little shrug Charlotte wondered if Richard would ask why, that would be an amusing conversation topic that was for sure. Humming softly Charlotte thought that sounded a lot like a wizard, but she would bide her time in seeing him for now, she didn't want to flag up any more attention than she had done already.

"I might have to pay him a visit...but not right now, I don't want to cause any more fuss than I have done. I'll just lay low for a few days."
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:26 am

Sharpe was glad that she agreed that his bitch of an ex-wife was a horrible person for doing what she had done. It made him feel a lot better about how he had reacted to the news considering he still harboured murderous rage towards the man she was with and his ex-wife herself. That was one way he'd get his damned money back after all!

He nodded in agreement,

"I mean it's not like I don't want to trust other women... I do. It's just that she has made me a lot more wary." he admitted with a frown, "And she had started off as seemingly the perfect wife too... probably just a trick to get into my wallet to be honest."

Looking at her tongue and the piercing intently, he could see that it was something that went through her tongue,

"That sounds like something people would do for fashion I admit, even though it's a relatively new thing to do to ones ears." he admitted before becoming very interested when she mentioned it being a hit with the guys, "Men like it you say? Why do they... ah... hang on..."

Leaning forwards, Sharpe cupped the side of her face with his hand before leaning in even closer and kissing her passionately on the lips. With her lips partially open he was able to slip his tongue inside to play against her tongue and her piercing. After five more minutes of intense kissing he broke it, his cheeks rather flushed,

"Oh yes... yes I can see why men would like that." he admitted with a little cough, trying to ignore his blush, "Yes that was... that was rather amazing..."

He kind of didn't mention anything about her intention to visit Doc Hemlock after a bit longer being incognito or whatever it was. That was mainly because he was still thinking about the kiss... it was an amazing sensation after all.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:36 am

Charlotte nodded her head and smiled at Richard, although it was a little odd that he was opening up to her so quickly a lot of people did it, for a Slytherin she had some rather good people skills she had to say. Maybe it was a good thing, it would make the two of them a little closer than they were already and she needed a friend or two while she was staying here. Maybe Sharpe and this doctor Hemlock could be her friends?

Oh and of course her imaginary brother she would need to get to know a little bit she supposed.

"Is it still something new that people have their ears pierced? I thought they had them done well before this time." Charlotte stated, with a little frown "I guess they aren't very radical ideas though compared to the ones back home."

When Richard told her to hang on Charlotte was about to ask why but he pressed his lips against her own before she had gotten the chance to say anything! Squeaking in shock when he kissed her, Charlotte mentally shrugged, and gave into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his waist, pressing herself up against him and letting her tongue run against his own when he slipped it into her partially open mouth.

Breaking away from the kiss Charlotte grinned wickedly;

"Oh you see do you?" she asked with a chuckle "Oh Richard, your face is a picture, just think of how it feels in other places, combined with other...sensations." Charlotte teased with a grin, letting her body slip away from his own as she spoke, to further enhance the idea of him longing for more of her after that kiss.

"Talk about mixed messages though, next time maybe give me a heads up." she smirked "I wonder what else you would find interesting to know about me..." Charlotte purred.
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:48 am

Sharpe knew that she was going to be getting along with Doc Hemlock just as well as she was getting along with him now. Hemlock was an... interesting character to say the least. But he was someone who embraced every, single, new idea that was brought his way. As long as it held merit in some form. It was like the man wanted to soak up as many ideas and thoughts as he could so that he could be at the forefront of the world, as he put it.

So that he could be a great thinker.

When she asked about women getting their ears pierced he thought about it and he remembered from some books that piercing the ears was a very old tradition but it had only been recently that women started to indulge in the practice more,

"Well it has only just become popular with the women in this time." he told her honestly, "Before... twenty years ago, ear piercings were a novelty for some reason."

Now THAT was a kiss!

Nothing any of his previous partners had ever done during kisses had even come close to matching the sensations he got from that kiss. It was beyond words and he wasn't at all taken in by the suggestion that it was all because of the tongue piercing either. Something about this wild, future-woman made his blood run hotter than usual,

"Yeah I think I can see why..." he admitted before blushing brightly when she implied what the feeling would be like when combined with oral sex. It... it boggled his mind. So much that he opened his mouth to speak but all he could do was almost drool at the very thought before blushing and getting himself under control a bit more,

"Sorry... I didn't want to send mixed signals..." he admitted before blushing a little bit and thinking about it before asking tentatively, "Well... the tongue piercing feeling good is new... have there been any other... 'innovations' for things... like that?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:57 am

Charlotte to be honest was less interested now in the conversation about ear piercings than she had been when it first started up, she was just enjoying having some light flirting going on with this rather handsome rougish officer right here. If he was an officer or not she didn't know the exact term but that didn't matter much to her either.

He seemed to be blown off his feet by her, and that didn't seem to happen too often to him. It seemed like normally it was the other way around.

"Don't worry about it Richard I was only teasing you, you know." she purred softly as she sat down on what she assumed was actually his bed, but her legs were tired and there were no other real places to sit down so, the bed it was "Don't waste your coffee, its going to get cold, then I'll be upset." she purred again.

Crossing one leg over the other, Charlotte flicked her white long hair over her shoulders so that it fell shimmering down her back, her eyes fixed on Richard's as he asked her that question and they flashed with a burning passion. Well this was all rather exciting now wasn't it? Seems like the notorious ladies man was flirting with her.

She might be a bit too much for him to handle though.

"Of course there have been Richard, I'll give you an example of a good few...we have special vibrators for the ladies you can use, you put them around yourself and turn it on, then it gives both of you a whole lot of pleasure. Hmm what else..."

Sucking her lip softly while she spoke Charlotte grinned when she remembered another thing; "There's of course proper lubrication for if you fancy a little anal sex, never tried it myself but...might be up your alley. Handcuffs and several different bondage items you can use to tie your lady up...whips, canes...all that kinky foolery. Dress up, role play...it goes on and on." she whispered sensually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next