The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:13 am

Sharpe had never been in a situation where the woman in the flirting was more confident than he was in her sexual nature. But right here he was talking to an incredibly beautiful white haired, red eyed, woman who seemed to know a heck of a lot about her own sex appeal and how to use it to best effect and how to make him blush more than anyone or anything had ever done before.

It was amazing it had to be said.

When she said that she was only teasing him he blushed a little bit more and tried to hide his disappointment at the idea that she had only ever been teasing him. He much preferred the idea that she was flirting with him,

"Well I'd like it better if it wasn't just flirting..." he admitted with a slight grin before chuckling a little bit and drinking down all of his remaining coffee, ignoring how it burnt his mouth slightly, "Done... it was incredibly nice by the way."

So there had been innovations in sex had there?

When he started to listen he almost immediately blushed at the idea of something that vibrated and gave women sexual pleasure. He could guess what kind of areas these would be used on and he could guess what kind of shape said item would have to be to fit into the places easily and to fit in there well.

He decided not to comment on that one though.

Of course her next little list... almost blew him away.

Blushing up a storm, it took Sharpe several moments to stop stuttering long enough to actual speak to her about it,

"Erm... what do dress up and role play involve? Could you explain it in a bit more... detail, please?" he asked her a tad nervously before blushing a little bit, "And maybe we should find some handcuffs for a little... practical application?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:21 am

Charlotte smirked softly when she saw that Richard was really getting into the whole flirting thing and she thought that it was making for an interesting conversation, she wanted to go into more detail about sex so that he could get more flustered. He didn't seem to do well against women who were very strong in their sexual nature.

Of course if he came back to the future he would have to get a handle on that, but for now, it was so attractive. Made her feel nice and powerful which was different to normal.

"I bet you would." she stated with an arched eyebrow "You're welcome, you'll find I'm pretty good with my hands. I make all sorts of things." Charlotte tacked on to the end of her rather sexual statement.

Richard was blushing at what she had said and Charlotte wanted to pat herself on the back for saying what she had done to keep him all flustered. Smiling softly when he asked about what role play and dress up involved, she answered him in a silky voice;

"Well in the future, people dress up as people in uniform mostly, they really get people going...like nurses, teachers...schoolgirls. Guys normally dress up as soldiers so...you have that one down." she purred giving Richard a cheeky wink.

Raising an eyebrow Charlotte placed a finger on Richards lips; "Now Richard I never once said I wanted to do any of this with you, I was just answering your questions." she stated in mock shock.
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 am

Sharpe had never really spent a lot of time flirting before because, to be honest, it was an art form that required two people to be involved. And while he had flirted with women before they had never actively gotten involved in it in the same way that Charlotte was doing now. Mostly they had just stood there, giggled and occasionally blushed.

But Charlotte was ready, willing and able to flirt right back and have him being the one all covered in red blushes and unable to shake it.

He chuckled a little bit when she commented on his declaration that he would very much like this conversation more if the things they were talking about were more likely to ever actually occur with the two of them,

"I look forward to any chance I get to see how good you are with your hands." he flirted back to her, getting some measure of confidence back as he winked at her too, "I'd love to know what sort of things you can make after all."

He leant in close to listen to her explanation of what dress up and role play where. They sounded like a heck of a lot of fun! Even if he had no idea what a schoolgirl looked like. Or even that there were schoolgirls on a large level in the country. He blinked a few times before speaking quietly, the blush still there,

"What kind of things do they wear? Surely they don't wear the expensive real versions of the clothes and costumes?" he asked before blushing a little bit with a grin, "Soldier is one of the dress up choices huh? Did you ever like that option before?"

Kissing her finger a little bit, he smirked ever so slightly as he looked into her eyes,

"But you've never once said you didn't want to do this with me."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 am

Charlotte was a little sad that Richard was no longer pouting and stuttering all over the place but she was sure that she would be able to make him do that again at a later date when she started wearing some of the things she had planned around his little tent of a night. It would be fun to tease him like that while she was still here.

Grinning Charlotte gestured to her clothes;

"I'm a tailor, and designer. I create clothes, artwork...anything really." she stated with a small smile "It is what I love to do, I take commissions for art and clothing at home, I'd be happy to make some for you but I don't think you have a great occasion to wear them."

She could see that the role play and dress up were something that he liked, and to be honest she liked it as well, although she had never really been one for soldiers, she had been more the professional type of guy like a CEO or a Professor.

"Well me personally I create my own from the clothes I have already so Schoolgirls would wear a very short pleated skirt, about up to here." she gestured to halfway up her thigh "A tight white blouse, maybe a coloured underwear you can see through the blouse, a tie...glasses. Maybe long knee socks and some flats..." she hummed, with a little wicked smirk.

Shaking her head Charlotte retracted her finger; "I never much liked the idea of a soldier, I prefer people in higher up roles like heads of company and professors of education...maybe doctors." she stated teasingly, maybe the doctor here would be attractive too?
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:00 am

Sharpe had always respected people with civilian trades, people who didn't need to kill anyone to make a living and do so with comfort and dignity. And being a tailor was one such skill. People were always going to need clothes and a magical tailor had advantages that meant it was a massive skill and a massive open market for her to use and sell her products to.

When she said that she would have happy to make some for him but she didn't know when he'd have occasion to wear them he paused for a moment before coughing, a little bit nervous by what he was about to suggest,

"Well..." he blushed slightly, "Could you use magic to make my uniform into the clothes of a role you like or maybe some of your own make of clothes?"

When she explained more about the schoolgirl outfit his face got steadily more and more red. After all, she was explaining to him how short the skirt had to be and it was by far the shortest skirt he'd ever heard of. And boy did he want to see it! And all the other touches were just amazing! For some reason a trickle of blood came down from his nose at the thoughts of how easy it would be to lift up her short skirt and be within touching distance of a great treasure,

"That sounds... that sounds..." he tried before just blushing brighter still and deciding that, "That sounds amazing to be honest... can I... can I see?"

He frowned slightly, his blush making the expression seem silly, before grinning slightly again,

"Well... could you make me clothes like that? So I can... adopt the roles?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:10 am

Charlotte raised her eyebrow a little bit and she looked at Richard, she knew she had gotten him all flustered but he kind of needed his uniform to stay the way it was so that he wouldn't get in trouble when he had to go for inspection or whatever it was that they did in the army. If she changed his uniform then he would definitely get in trouble, Charlotte had no idea what she was supposed to change it back to afterwards.

"I don't think changing your uniform is a good idea, I don't know exactly what its supposed to look like to change it back." she stated with a teasing wink "But if I get some material I can see what I can do about making you another set."

Seeing his reaction to the school girl outfit, Charlotte had a few little wicked thoughts going on in her mind right now, she would love to be able to show him what she looked like in the outfit and she thought...why not? It wasn't like this was going to be something long term so why not have a little fun with it! It made her feel sexy as hell.

Gently she reached out and wiped the little nosebleed away, sexily leaning to highlight her cleavage before backing away.

"I guess I could let you see, but you have to promise that its only seeing...I haven't made my mind up about you just yet Richard." she teased with a little smirk on her lips.

Taking out her wand, she gently tapped her clothing, muttering a quiet little transfiguration spell and her clothes changed into what she just described, with a black laced bra underneath the shirt so that Richard could see it quite easily. Scuffing the tip of her flat ballet pumps on the floor, Charlotte blushed softly and looked up at Richard shyly.

"I didn't mean to be a bad girl before." she pouted, showing her soft full lips "I'll do anything I can to make it up to you..." Charlotte whispered softly, pushing her arms together slightly to enhance her cleavage as well as bending her ass out a little bit to show how thin her waist was, as well as how long, smooth and shapely her legs were.
Back to top Go down
Richard Sharpe

Richard Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:27 am

Sharpe had to admit that she had a point. If he was seen out of uniform, especially when he was never normally ever out of it when on the camp site, it would mean a lot of questions would be asked. Even more if the futuristic outfit was a far cry from what people of today wore. That would mean he'd likely be dragged away to be questioned and interrogated in all likelihood.

So he just sighed and nodded his head in agreement,

"I guess you're right, the officers wouldn't appreciate it I don't think." he admitted before grinning a little bit wider, "But yes, please do it if we get some time alone and some material needed for the process."

When she suggested that she could let him see the schoolgirl outfit he began to notice the small amount of blood leaking from his noise as he blushed fiercely.

He cleaned himself up from the blood and waited for her to change into the schoolgirl outfit but not before he had promised that he would not try to touch her while she was wearing this outfit of hers... not until she wanted him to,

"I promise... only to look..." he told her with a bright red face, "Until such a time as you have made up your mind about me."

When she changed it was instant and... so was his reaction.

Even as his cheeks burned, blood began to run freely from his noise and his arousal became plainly noticeable and almost painfully stiff. He swallowed thickly as he looked at Charlotte, the vision of sexual beauty before him. Seriously, it was like someone had decided to think of everything sexy and put it together to make Charlotte in her schoolgirl outfit.

When Charlotte spoke the blood rushed to his cheeks and his crotch and he actually felt rather faint for a moment,

"Oh... oh god Charlotte... that's just... just too sexy..." he told her as he tried to keep the blood from escaping his body through his noise, very aware he was close to passing out, "I... I'm not even sure that can get sexier..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)   Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completely Fubar. (Char and Sharpe)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2