The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko) Empty
PostSubject: Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko)   Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:23 am

Vaas had decided that he was going to show some of the things he had brought from the island with him. From leather pouches he'd made to weapons he'd bought and knives he had forged. All of the things he had made and used in the jungle, all made into something like a museum.

He was thinking about charging.

But for now he was going to show it all to some of his favourites. Along with the private photographs he had turned into a book... a book that had photographs of all of his scars. Now that would be a conversation starter!

He had invited Kyoko to be the first person to see his little room of memories of the jungle. Even now he was waiting for her, sat down on a chair as he played with the tooth of the first tiger he had ever killed.

The creature that had given him his first scar.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko)   Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:32 am

Kyoko had received an invitation to come and see a new collection of artefacts that Vaas-sensei had gathered together from his time in the jungle. Smiling softly as she fingered the memo paper that he had written on, his handwriting was rather a little bit scruffy but she thought that it was vaguely charming and she was so happy that he was going to tell her about his time in the jungle.

It was one of the things that had interested her a lot about Vaas-sensei.

Deciding that although he had hit on her something fierce last time, Kyoko hoped that he would be calmer this time around, although still flirtatious she desired. Now that she had begun to stop all ties with Kyoya it was easier on her heart to think about her being flirtatious with someone else it was less like she was being unfaithful.

Knocking upon the door to his office, she waited a moment and then opened the door, stepping slowly inside before shutting it behind her.

"Vaas-sensei, I'm here to see the collection that you mentioned in your letter." Kyoko whispered softly holding out the note "I'm very interested to hear some of your stories."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko)   Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:45 am

Vaas could hear the footsteps coming down the hallway and he knew that it was likely to be Kyoko since this was a very secluded part of the school. He chuckled a little bit when she came into the room he had been set aside. Smirking a little bit, he stood from the chair and moved closer to her. He nodded to her with a small smirk as he took the memo from her,

"Thanks for coming chica... sorry about my handwriting." he apologised, "I learnt to write in a much different way to what you might have expected. Shipping notes mostly."

He paused before handing her the smooth tiger tooth,

"That tooth is rather special to me if I'm honest Kyoko... it is the tooth of the first tiger that ever attacked me." he told her with a small smirk as he began to unbutton his shirt, "The tooth of the first tiger that I ever killed actually."

Opening his shirt, he moved it to the side to show what was obviously a bite-shaped scar on the left side of abdomen. He touched it gently,

"Damn thing took a good bite... but I won the fight chica! But you know what?" he paused, "I was sad I had te kill that tiger."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko)   Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:52 am

Kyoko was glad to see Vaas again, she had oddly missed him during their time away from each other, now that she was not so tense and wound up she was thinking about what he had been offering and it was something that might be appealing but she wanted to be able to take things slowly. She wanted to explore her sexuality gradually...

Biting her lip a little bit when he approached, taking the note from her, he seemed to stalk towards her like a tiger.

"Oh please don't worry about it Vaas-sensei, I thought it was lovely writing." she stated with a small smile on her lips "You were in charge of some very important things then, that must be why you are such a good sensei."

The tooth lay in the palm of her hand and she stroked it softly with her delicate finger tips, Kyoko gasped softly when she heard that Vaas had killed a tiger, and that he had fought it when it had attacked him and won! It wasn't like he had shot it from afar he had tumbled with it and everything. Softly she looked at the scars that Vaas had and wanted to stroke her fingers over it like she was doing with that tooth.

"That's amazing Vaas-sensei!" she gasped in awe "I can't believe that you managed to fight a tiger and that you won...escaping with such a scar though...you must have been in so much pain." Kyoko whispered softly, her voice was pregnant with empathy.

Biting her lip Kyoko shook her head and stepped slightly closer; "Tigers are beautiful creatures after all, it would make sense you were sad to kill one, even in self defense."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko)   Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:59 am

Vaas chuckled a little bit when she said that he had been in charge of something very important. He had been but not in the way she had been thinking. Shaking his head a little bit, he smirked a little bit and leant in closer,

"Here's a little secret chica..." he whispered to her, "I was in charge of the shipping manifests for cargo... stolen cargo. The people of my island made piracy their main industry I am afraid I have to report."

As he touched the scars he sighed a little bit, getting a small feeling of pain from the marks. The memory of this pain, of the scars' origin, was fresh in his mind now. He chuckled a little bit and nodded his head,

"It hurt like hell. I thought I was a gonna chica..." he admitted before humming slightly, "But I managed to make some herbal pain reliever and that set me up until I could get stitched up right."

He nodded his head but the reason was different,

"They are... but the reason I didn't want to kill it was because... it was me in those eyes. In every eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko)   Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I ever tell you... how I got this one? (Vaas and Kyoko)
Page 1 of 1