The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko) Empty
PostSubject: Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)   Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:33 am

Kyoya idly played with a pencil on the table he was currently sat at, listening to the classical music playing with the antique record player. It was times like this that Kyoya just let himself bask in his achievements. Despite being a good idea for a money-making project, the Host Club had been almost nothing before he came along. It had been his business-orientated mind that had turned them from one of the clubs in the school to THE club in the school, a club that no other club was anywhere close to being as good as.

The other members of the club made fun of Nekozawa-sempai and his black magic club but truth be told it was perhaps the second biggest club in the entire school. It was just that the Host Club was so far ahead that it looked like the other club was unpopular in comparison. He chuckled a little bit as he twirled the pencil around his fingers. Sometimes he just needed to remind himself that he had created an organisation that had gone far beyond just being a club.

Right now though, he needed to get his head in the game for business.

He was waiting for Kyoko Yamashita to arrive in this, his officer within the Host Club building. The main reason why he requested that the meeting take place here was because to get to this room you had to walk through a long hallway that he had filled with priceless antiques that the club had acquired. It was an intimidation tactic designed to make the club seem better than it already was. He glanced at his wristwatch before putting the pencil calmly away in a drawer on his desk.

Her seat would be on the opposite side of his desk and much smaller than his. He wanted this meeting to go perfectly after all.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)   Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:40 am

Kyoko was currently going to be on time for the meeting with Kyoya Ootori, she was quite excited to have this meeting because it would no doubt boost her parents business and her own as well, because she had her own range on sale in her parents shop that she did get a small cut out of. It was nice to be able to help her parents business continue to grow and make profits. It gave her a sense of satisfaction, and she was also driven by the ideas of innovation she had running around in her head.

Right now though, she was making her way through the corridor towards the office she had been told to meet Kyoya in, she had heard through lots of other people that he was the 'Shadow King' and often only did things to get something out of them. So she was fully expecting him to drive a hard deal, but if he wanted good quality product he was going to have to spend on it, because she wasn't going to be subsidising the cost at all. Not even if he asked nicely.

Sighing a little bit, she paused to look at a rather nice antique table and chairs, they were very ornate, but she didn't allow herself to stop long, and continued on her way soon reaching the office at the end of the corridor. It looked like it was going to be as grand as the rest of the school, sometimes she thought that it was unnecissary how much the school spent on its decor.

With a polite knock on the door, Kyoko opened it and smiled when she saw Kyoya sitting behind a very large desk. Entering the room she made her way towards the seat, gave a little bow and sat down;

"Hello Kyoya-sempai, it's nice to see you." she said happily "I hope you are well."
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)   Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 am

Kyoya was ready for when she came in through the door. He had positioned himself in the perfect "Ikari Death Stare" position and when she walked through the door the light reflected off of his glasses perfectly. His hands were bridged perfectly and he looked very cool if he did say so himself. Of course when she walked in he had to try very hard to keep his cool.

Kyoko Yamashita was an incredibly beautiful young woman.

Getting himself under control, he smiled the faintest of smiles as he gestured for her to be seated. When she was he nodded his head to her,

"And a pleasure to see you Yamashita-san." he replied formally before smiling faintly again, "I am indeed well, fortune is with me as of late. You seem to be faring very well yourself Yamashita-san... word has it there is a fan-club for your products now. As well as a fan-club for yourself as a person."

Standing from his seat, he smiled disarmingly as he moved round to her side of the desk. He paused, looking thoughtful,

"They say that your products are much better than anyone elses..." he mused aloud before smirking a little bit, "And in my organisation we appreciate this. That is why I would like to become your sole customer."

He held up a hand to stop any protests before they came,

"Before you reply let me assure you that you would do very good business." he assured her with a smile, "We would be your advertisement and your store front. Of course there are details but that is the outline for my proposal... thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)   Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 am

Kyoko was more than a little bit surprised when Kyoya appeared to be glaring at her when she came into the room, she didn't think that she had done anything wrong so far and his gaze was more than a little unnerving, she had never done this hard business before because her parents normally dealt with it, however, she was not going to back down without a fight.

When he mentioned the fact she had her own fan club she blushed a little bit and laughed softly;

"Well I don't know about me as a person, but I know that lots of people are already buying lots of my products, I've had lots of developments over the past few months and I'm just glad people seem to be liking them." Kyoko smiled happily.

Although she already sort of knew that her products were better than anyone else's Kyoko liked hearing it from someone as high up as Kyoya Ootori, of course, he would have to think she was the best to ask her here, he only got the best things to sell at his host club. Which she assumed was why she was here, she doubted that Kyoya needed any product himself...he was already gorgeous as it was.

Even though the offer was definately not going to be able to be met, she quirked an eyebrow upwards, he really was confident wasn't he? Sighing a little bit, she shook her head;

"Unfortunately I can't meet your criteria, my products are already on sale in my parents business and I don't really think that it would be looked kindly upon if I pulled them from the stores." she stated with a small hum.

Thinking about it, she tried to come up with something that would allow her to continue to do business with the Host Club, because it was a good oppertunity, and she didn't want to lose out. Kyoko was sure that Kyoya didn't want to lose out either, hence why he had asked her here;

"Although, I could create a whole new range for the Host Club, which would be exclusive to yourselves, if that would be acceptable, it would be better I think, because then you could develop new ideas with me, I could make things that you think would sell well, perhaps even make products related to the Hosts themselves."
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)   Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 am

He smirked a little bit when she blushed and tried to laugh off her sudden nervousness and embarrassment at being told that there was a fanclub for her. This meant that he wouldn't have to 'play hardball'. It was a disgusting tactic to him so he tried whatever he could to avoid using it,

"Yes... your products have become something of an overnight success here in the school." he admitted with a small smirk before chuckling a little bit and nodding, "It is always a joy to see your business plans go well isn't it my dear?"

Kyoya was beginning to think of the possibilities of the Host Club, armed with Kyoko's cosmetics. It was a beautifuul sight in his mind. After cosmetics they could branch out further. Their own clothing brand was next on the list if this really went well. If this went well, which he was sure it would, the Host Club could only grow and grow. When she shook her head he nodded in understanding,

"No of course not. Perhaps I was a bit too hasty in delivering my offer." he admitted, a calculated and pre-thought out mistake he had purposefully made, "But what if we were your only store front in the school?"

When she spoke about a whole new range for the Host Club his eyes lit up. She was already considering that idea? He clapped his hands,

"Ah now there is a much better idea! If you were to develop a Host Club brand, and only sell it here, I'm sure we could do great business!" he agreed before smirking a little bit, "I'm glad you thought of that... because I've mocked up some examples of just such products."

Taking out a tablet, Kyoya unlocked it and passed the digital display to his potential business partner. It was just an image at the moment, an image of Mori only in a towel standing in front of a shower. It was stolen entirely from the old spice advert but he had gotten Mori to hold a bottle that had his name on it. Smirking a little bit, Kyoya nodded to the tablet,

"It comes with a video as well actually."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)   Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:25 am

Kyoko smiled happily, she was really happy to see that her skin care innovations were being accepted by the school body and the rest of the community that used her parents shops, which were quite a lot actually. It seemed that Kyoya could understand how she felt, the Host Club to him being like one big business and he was running it so well, considering that Tamaki seemed intent on doing things in such a flamboyant style. Honestly did budget not matter to him?

"Yes, I have to admit it is. I believe it will be the same feeling you get when you manage to sell out of your photobooks you create, or sell out of tickets to your latest event." she smiled softly.

Nodding her head when Kyoya asked if they would be the only store in the school that sold her cosmetics, she was glad that he seemed to be receptive to this idea, and so she was more likely to do business with him and she had already had some ideas for the actual products - including a rather spiced shower gel based on the Hitachin brothers.

"Yes you would be the only person in school to sell that range of products, I can assure you that much." Kyoko agreed with a soft smile, when he said he already had some ideas she let her smile widen "Oh really? You had some ideas of what you wanted me to produce? Thats great I didn't know what direction you wanted me to go in, so any sort of ideas would be a great help."

Happily she took the tablet that was offered to her and her cheeks grew dark in a blush as she took in the image on the screen...it was Mori in a towel ready to go into the shower. Well, if that didn't conjure up thoughts then she didn't know what would! Coughing softly she handed the tablet back to Kyoya with a blush still on her cheeks, she was a BIG Mori fan, but, she didn't go to the Host Club so she only caught glimpses of him.

"No Im quite alright thank you, so, you want to focus on products for men? Instead of products for women? Because the biggest buyer of cosmetics are ladies you know, you'll have a bigger market if you target things at them, or do two ranges one for ladies and one for men." Kyoko mused, taking out her pad she had brought in her bag and her pen, tapping it against her lips she opened the notebook "I could share some of my ideas with you if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)   Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 am

Kyoya was glad to have found such a kindred spirit when it came to this kind of business. He hadn't ever had one of those when it came to the Host Club. None of the others cared for the budget or their business ventures, they were only focused on two things. Their customers, as it should be, and (unfortunately) themselves. He smirked a little bit as he remembered the feeling of doing just what she was suggesting. He smiled happily,

"Ah yes... the feeling of success." he breathed deeply, closing his eyes as if savouring a lovely scent, "So lovely isn't it?"

When she agreed that they would be the only suppliers of that particular range he grinned for a second or two before it fell back into his regular smirk. This was going better than planned if he was honest and he loved it when things went that kind of way. He nodded in agreement,

"Very good, that's all that we really ask from you in that department." he admitted before chuckling a little bit as he nodded, "Oh yes. Products for men and for women in fact. Although I admit most of the men's products will be advertised to get the attention of women, our biggest customer base, as products to use on their boyfriends. To... 'improve' them somehow."

He could tell by her blush that he had picked the right image to show her. There were mock up pictures of all of the members of the Host Club in the same scenario, including the twins together. And, of course, himself dressed in only a towel. Actually that was the next photo too. He smirked a little bit,

"Well both sexes actually. And that advertisement, as with the version with all of the Host Club members in, is based on attracting women as you can tell. The idea being that a woman would buy such a product for her significant other." he explained before nodding a little bit with a smile, "By all means please do Kyoko-san! I do enjoy this brainstorming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)   Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deal with the Devil (Kyoya and Kyoko)
Page 1 of 1