The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:02 am

The idea that Leopold should throw a party was one that made Lucifer want to cry. If Leopold held a party then all of the Archdemons and the Devil would almost be required to come. And he knew that if Nyx went she would drag him with her simply because she didn't want to be the only part of the Devil suffering through it. But at least the idea might be able to get Leopold to shut up and stop bad-mouthing Iba and her social.

"An amazing idea Iba!" Leopold declared with a small smirk, "It will be a party unlike anything any of you could even comprehend! But it shall be enjoyed by everyone who attends! Of course..."

There was a pause as he looked at Lucifer down his nose,

"There will be a much stricter guest list."

Lucifer just turned to Iba with a small pout that basically said 'can I punch him? Just once? Pleeeeeease?'. Putting his pout away, he smirked slightly when Iba decided that she liked his muscles better than Leopold's. Even if the magic demon had made them exactly the same, Lucifer was sure his meant more because his were a testament to his actual strength and not something that he was using to hide his weakness.

He flexed an arm muscle jokingly,

"You heard the lady... natural wins the day."

Leopold glared at Lucifer,

"I don't care. Of course I don't care!" he growled as he deflated back to regular, skinny, size, "Why would I ever want to be a muscle bound thug like Lucifer?"

Rolling his eyes, Lucifer took the cocktail with a grin and held it up for a toast,

"To Iba... for through the most amazing Alice in Wonderland social I have ever seen!"

Leopold took his own drink and muttered something (which sounded suspiciously like "not hard seeing as it's your only one") before raising his own glass lazily for the toast,

"To Iba... for working very hard and getting the complication magic done."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:10 am

Iba thanked the God above that the idea worked to get Leopold to actually stop bitching and moaning about her social, the only thing that he might do was go on and on about what he was going to do and how much better it was going to be, however she knew inside that it wouldn't be much better than her own and she would be having a horrible time at his social if it ever happened.

"Well then good, I look forwards to getting my invite, because I'll still be invited to go to it wont I Leo?" she asked with a small pout on her lips, even if she did want to laugh out loud when she saw the look that he was giving Lucifer, honestly this guy knew nothing about how to act around people who were his superiors.

Nodding her head Iba twirled her fingers in the air and a small gold trophy appeared and she gave it to Lucifer as a symbolic gesture;

"I hereby award this to the Demon in this Conversation with the best muscles. I say this because I think Azoth beats you Lucifer but he's not here." Iba teased with a cheeky wink.

Almost sighing when she heard that Leopold was still being totally childish she wondered about how she had ever thought that he was attractive. How could she have seen him as sexy? There was nothing to hug! Iba put it down to the fact that she was young and impressionable when she first got here.

As they toasted to her Iba flushed softly and smiled very shyly but raised her glass in the toast anyway.

"Awww thank you guys, I hope that you have a great time!" she laughed happily before taking a sip of her drink and preening softly when she heard that Leopold had noticed she had got the complication magic done "Thanks for noticing Leo." Iba smiled softly "I think Serena is around here somewhere, she was talking about wanting to get your approval on a new spell...something to do with Elephants?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:24 am

Lucifer knew that he would want nothing to do with the party but he knew that Leopold would have to invite him. It was tradition for the Archdemons and Devil to show solidarity by supporting each other publically in things such as parties and socials. Nobody liked it but it was something that had to be done to be honest. But at the same time... he knew Leopold really hated him.

And he would love to see the magic demon dishonoured over this,

"Of course you shall be invited Iba." he declared dismissively, waving her off as if the subject, as if she, didn't matter. He smirked a little bit at Lucifer, "I wouldn't hold my breath for an invite if I were you Lucifer."

Lucifer just smiled back before grinning and accepting the trophy with an exaggerated lifting of the small trophy while Leopold glared at him,

"Well I'm very proud to have won this!" he joked a little bit before grinning, "Yeah well Azoth is a thug... and he's very aware of it and he's proud of it!"

Leopold immediately perked up at the mention of Serena and Elephants and waved at them both (their general direction at least) before disappearing in a puff of black smoke. Lucifer waved some of the smoke away before placing a gentle hand on Iba's shoulder,

"You can relax now." he told her with a small smile, "He's gone now and we can move away from this spot to avoid him coming back."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:32 am

Iba thanked God, for a second time, that her idea to get rid of Leopold had actually worked. To be honest she was really beginning to see him for who he was, a rude, and horrible little emo kid. It seemed as if she didn't need to be much better than him to actually take over the role as Arch Demon of Magic...her people skills were already at Saint Like levels because she had to deal with him every day for a good few years.

As soon as Lucifer put his hand on her shoulder when Leopold had left Iba sighed softly and deflated, that conversation had been so hard! Constantly stepping on egg shells and trying to keep both of these guys happy was tiring.

"Oh thank fuck for that." she sighed softly "I don't think I could have taken much longer of that conversation I don't know what's gotten into him lately! He's never paid that much attention to wanting to impress me before."

Drinking down more of her cocktail Iba sighed and leant her head against Lucifer's shoulder as she looked around the party. It was a large space and if they moved around it would be hard for Leopold to find them again tonight. Of course she would more than likely get it in the neck when the party finally ended about disappearing.

"I'm so sorry about him." she apologised earnestly to Lucifer "I'm beginning to see where you're coming from about me taking over from him, it would be a lot easier for inter departmental relationships I can see that."

Slipping her hand into Lucifer's and smiling at the warm sensation, Iba grinned and dragged him off towards an open booth;

"Here! I made these booths so that people could get away for a little bit, watch this!" she giggled, and when he had sat down, Iba pulled a leaf over the teacup and they were blocked from view, bathed in a green glow from the leaves and the music changed to a rather more slow and soft romantic song "Ah well...these were for couples to go to but...just while we recouperate eh?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:49 am

Lucifer could not express in words just how glad he was that Leopold had left. In fact, had he been on his own now he might have attempted something of a happy dance in celebration of the fact that the annoying bastard had decided to go and annoy and pester someone else.

About pink elephants if what he had heard about his obsession was true.

He laughed a little bit at her rather blunt comment about how glad she was that he was gone. Although he completely agreed with her and the sentiment. Fuck Leopold and thank fuck that he was gone!

"I don't know what the hell was even going on with him... I mean he's never shown interest before but suddenly now he does?" he sighed a little bit and rubbed at his eyes, "He's like a child... just because someone else likes something he has, suddenly he cares about it. You in this case I'm afraid Iba."

Finishing off his cocktail in one mouthful, Lucifer held her to him, stroking her hair to help her get over Leopold's visit,

"Don't be sorry for me... I'm so sorry he was such an ass to you." he told her honestly before nodding, "See? All magical power and no brain, no sense and no manners. The man is a train wreck waiting to happen."

Being spirited away into a cover teacup was not something he had ever thought would happen to him but he had to admit that he did like it in here with Iba. He chuckled a little bit and moved closer to her with a mock pout,

"This mean you don't want to cuddle?" he asked her with an exaggerated pout before smirking, "If you say so Iba."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:02 am

Iba blushed softly when she heard that Leopold was only trying to impress her now that she was getting attention from Lucifer, to be honest it sounded a lot like it made sense. When she fawned over him and gave him all her attention he could never be bothered to spend time with her or even be nice to her most days...

Now she was giving her attention to others, to Beleth, to Nyx, to Judas and to Lucifer there was hardly any time for him therefore he was lashing out.

"That makes far too much sense." she stated with a small sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose slightly "Yet it is so irritating. If I could take over without having to say goodbye then I would do but such is the rules down here."

Blushing softly as Lucifer played with her hair, Iba sighed contentedly and her ears perked up from her head and began wiggling happily as he continued his touches, her eyes widened and she purred a few times he almost brushed her ears.

"Ah that was nothing, that was lovely for him." she smirked "Did you hear about the time that I tried to seduce him? I wore nothing! Nothing at all and propositioned him but instead he told me all the things wrong with my body...that he prefers girls with smaller breasts and less ass because its more 'classic beauty'. Apparently my size is an issue, he prefers thinner women. I'm too 'rounded' apparently."

Fiddling with her earring Iba smiled softly at Lucifer;

"You know, you're a lot nicer than people say you are, Lucifer. I'm glad that I got to see this side of you tonight. You're a good guy, but, we can cuddle if you want nobody can see." she teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:17 am

Lucifer always had known that Leopold was like a small child given way too much power and control over people. But apparently he had won the challenge to become the next Archdemon of magic fairly. Or as fairly as anyone really won things in their life. He sighed a little bit as he thought back to all the massive fuck ups Leopold had just been allowed to get away with.

This was why Iba would be much better as the Archdemon of magic.

"Yeah well when you promote someone so childish to be your Archdemon of magic you know it's going to end up like this... or at least that's what I thought at the time." he told her before humming, "Nothing in the rules says you have to kill him and you are a magic demon... turn him into a cat or a pet or something? Imprison him?"

He smirked when he noticed her reaction to his fingers moving close to her ears. Deciding to tease her, he began to stroke her hair around her cat ears. He was always very close to touching them but he never did,

"I heard that story... and immediately didn't believe it! By that time I'd met you and let me tell you Iba... your body is nothing short of perfection." he told her with a sly wink, "You are the perfect woman! Your breasts are the perfect size for a man's hands, your ass if firm and plump and yet still perfectly shaped and... and if this is getting weird please feel free to stop me. Don't want to cross any lines you're uncomfortable with..."

He smiled softly at her,

"If people saw the me that you see Iba then I'd likely be in the room place." he told her with a small smile before smirking and pulling her onto his lap to wrap his arms around her. He smirked, "This is better. More masculine too."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:29 am

Iba blinked softly when she heard that she didn't actually have to kill Leopold in order to become the new Archdemon of magic...she thought that she had to kill the person! That's what everyone had been telling her since she came in here. Maybe that was what she had thought that they meant when really they could just be defeated in some sort of task or trial.

It was definitely making her more resolved to try and take the position.

"I...I always thought that you had to kill the person that is why I didn't want to do it but, that's not the rule?" she asked, a little surprised but happy at the revelation.

Mewling unhappily when Lucifer began to tease her, Iba gently nipped one of his fingers as a cat would nip a human who was playing with their tail or toying with their feet. Pouting up at him she was saying, without actually having to move her lips, that she was not impressed with what he was doing to her.

Yet, she became a lot happier when he complimented her, although Iba's cheeks turned a soft pink from them;

"Oh no no, its lovely to hear how nice you look, especially from someone as attractive as you Lucifer." she stated with a shy smile "When you're best friend is a lust demon, the assistant to Lilith might I add you learn to deal with statements like these. So don't worry about that." Iba grinned.

Now that she was sitting on Lucifer's lap, Iba blushed again and she rested her head against his chest, and pressed her hand against his chest, gently feeling the sensation of his heartbeat.

"Hmmm." she murmured with a soft smile, hidden in Lucifer's chest "I love your aftershave. I don't know how you will take this but...I could easily go to sleep like this." Iba sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:40 am

Lucifer chuckled a little bit.

It was amusing how everyone seemed to think that you had to kill your predecessor to become the new Archdemon. To be honest killing was just often the easiest and clearest way of saying who should be in control. But the Lust demons didn't do it that way. In fact the only demons that had to were the Wrath demons and they had to make a massive spectacle out of it by having the fight take place in an arena for all the demons of hell to see,

"No no. Killing is one of the methods but only the Wrath demons have to kill." he explained with a small grin, "You just have to challenge Leopold, in front of as many witnesses as possible, to a test of magic. Beat him and he will have his powers added to your and you may do with him as you will."

He laughed a little bit in a lightly amused way at her actually mewing, right before she playfully nipped at his fingers. Then he just cooed a little bit and nodded a little bit as if to say he would comply now. Tugging his finger free, he began to stroke and scratch behind her ears. He hoped that she would like the combination,

"You must get hit on a lot by Beleth then I'm guessing?" he asked with a little chuckle, "The boy seems to have an allergic reaction to trousers. Every time I see him he's wandering out of one of my subordinate's rooms wearing no trousers."

Holding her close to him, he continued to stroke her ears gently,

"I don't take that badly if that's what you were worried about." he assured her as he hummed at how she liked his aftershave, "Thanks, I try to get the best brands down here but it tends to be quite hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2