The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:32 am

Lucifer could tell that she was surprised that he had a kitten but to be fair, so was everyone else when they first found out. Of course only Nyx and his brother knew that he had a kitten and both of them had thought that it was cute of him to have such a cute little kitten. He chuckled a little bit when Iba's reaction was more of the same but more vocal,

"I'll make sure to tell Bo the good news then Iba." he told her with a wink before grinning a little bit, "Well only you and Nyx know that I have a kitten so keep it under your hat yeah? But you got me, I get my practice from Bo with the ears. He doesn't seem to mind if I practice on him either you know."

He smirked a little bit at her little teasing comment and couldn't help but wink back,

"Oh I'm looking forward to it darling."

He grinned a little bit at her reaction to learning that she had a sexy concentration face. Of course when she decided to fire it back at him he was a little surprised before he got it back under control and he smirked,

"I believe you have told me that before." he joked a little bit before smirking and giving her a wink, "I'm your first huh? I like that."

With all of their prank now completed, Lucifer grinned and picked Iba up bridal style,

"And now back to headquarters for a well-earned rest!" he joked as he carried Iba through to her own room, waiting for her to undo any magical locks or anything before carrying her in and setting her down gently on the bed. He laid down next to her with a smirk, "Care for something of a reward little kitten?"
Back to top Go down

Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2