The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Empty
PostSubject: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:12 am

Evie was feeling a lot better now.

Now that she had gone through that process of re-dying she was now ironically feeling more alive than ever. Perhaps it was a good thing that had happened because she wanted to be able to talk to Sean properly and get to know him a little better than she did already, because although she had been writing letters to him, conversation was what she really desired.

Although she just hoped that he would still want to talk to her after what he had seen the last time that they had met together.

It was not a normal thing to have to hold a girl as she died again on you, but she didn't want him to see that, she wanted him to see the fun side of her, the playful side. The shy intellectual side that she hadn't yet shown to Sean, the lack of a piano made it hard to highlight how good she was at that.

Slowly she materialised in her bedroom and poked her head out of the doorway to see if she could hear or see Sean.

She couldn't hear him right now and so she assumed that he wasn't up here. Quickly tailoring her appearance to make herself look better, or as good as she could do, Evie slowly began to walk downstairs, her hand ghosting over the banister as she half held onto it out of habit.

Running her hand through her hair, to push it away from her face, Evie called out softly; "Sean? Sean are you home?"
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:26 am

Sean was in his computer room.

It would have been called a study not too long ago but now that he had a computer in it, that was all he used the room for. There wasn't a single part of the room that now got used since he had brought his computer in. Why use the old books when you had google right there at a touch of a button? Why would anyone ever need to read up things again?

And besides, this kind of thing wouldn't be in books.

No what he had been looking up was the past of this house of his. Apparently it was something of a 'murder' house as the locals called it. A lot of people had died in this house including one he was looking for.

A young woman named Evie Saxon had died in the house.

And the manner in which she had died let him know that she was exactly the woman he was looking for. Hearing the voice of his ghostly friend, Sean jumped up from his seat and rushed out to the corridor to see her standing there,

"You're alright..." he said, relieved, before he added, "Evie... right?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:31 am

Evie grinned happily when she heard the movements of Sean coming from one of the rooms downstairs, she had hoped that he would be here so that she could talk with him but she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to snag him. He was filming a lot of the days in the week and it seemed to be one of the rare days that he was actually not on the set.

She was glad of that though, she had missed him and wanted to talk with him again.

Seeing him emerging Evie walked happily towards him with a bright smile on her lips, she wanted to be able to reassure him that everything was fine with her and that he shouldn't be worried. She could see that he had been while it had been happening to her - although she would be a bit put out if someone wasn't worried that she was dying in front of them.

"Yes, yes I'm fine!" she grinned before turning sheepish "I am sorry about that, I didn't mean for you to see something like that, so forgive me?" Evie asked, rubbing the back of her head shyly.

When he asked her if he had gotten her name correct Evie nodded with a bright smile again;

"Yes that is me! Evie Saxon pleased to meet you." she grinned as she held her hand out for Sean to shake should he so desire it "I half expected you not to be home but, I'm glad I managed to catch you."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:39 am

Sean was glad that he had the day off from filming today because it meant that he could be here when she rematerialized. He was very fortunate to do so to be honest seeing as how it was naturally impossible for him to actually pinpoint exactly when she would come back from... well from wherever it was that ghosts went to when they died.

There was no use denying it even slightly anymore, Evie was dead and she was here. Which meant that Evie had died and was now following him around... or rather was attached to the house and so had decided to amuse herself with him, the house owner.

He had been very worried about her before but seeing her now was putting a lot of his fears to rest in a rather convincing manner. Sighing happily, he nodded in agreement with her,

"Yes you're back to your usual self." he agreed before chuckling a little bit, shaking his head, "Well it was the single most terrifying experience of my life so far so I'd hope that you wouldn't wish the sight on me... but it happened. And I'm sorry I wasn't able to help."

He grinned,

"I thought it was you." he admitted as he took her hand and kissed the back of it, "Thankfully for the both of us, I had a break in filming so I was allowed to stay home. Where did... where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:51 am

Evie was just glad that Sean seemed to be okay after seeing what he had done, it was something that she knew was scary but it also meant that he had seen her when she really didn't want anyone to see her. She thought that she probably looked completely awful...and that was not conducive when you had a crush on someone and wanted them to have a crush on you back.

Although...maybe it did work in her favour because it meant that Sean obviously cared about her in order to actually look online about who she was and be so affected by seeing her dying again.

"I didn't mean for it to be so terrifying, just think about what it was like for me!" she laughed softly "Then you can realise its not so terrifying." Evie winked with a little teasing smile on her lips "But please don't feel bad about not being able to help you know...it was nicer, this time, because you were there. It wasn't as scary."

When she had died, she was all on her own, nobody was there to hold her, to comfort her. It was so much better with Sean to lean back against, to hold her and reassure her. Blushing when he kissed the back of her hand, Evie giggled softly and held her hand so that she could preserve the little tingly feeling on the back of her hand.

"I'm so glad that you're here, I've been wanting to talk to you since you saw me a few days ago." she stated with a soft smile, running her hand through her hair as she thought about how to answer his next question because she honestly had no idea.

"Well I don't know what the actual name of it is but, I call it Re-dying. It happens sometimes. You relive the way that you died, I think its normally when you expend a lot of energy, but I hadn't done anything out of the ordinary so I think it must just be random. I don't know really where I go, its like I just go to sleep, and then wake up again."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:05 am

Sean had to admit that it wasn't likely her fault that her death scene was so surprising and terrifying to him. She wasn't really able to help how she died and she definitely wasn't able to really help being made to relive it over and over again now was he? He chuckled a little bit at the strangeness of her apologising for her death being terrifying to him,

"It's fine, it was mostly because it was just so sudden and so unexpected and just so completely different from any of our previous meetings." he explained to her before laughing a little bit, "Yes I suppose it would be a lot more scary to be the one dying."

When she said it was easier because he was there he placed a hand on her shoulder,

"Then if it would make it easier on you, I can be there every time you re-die."

He smiled a little bit before smirking when she broke down into giggles about the way he had kissed the back of her hand. Of course when she explained more about what had happened to her, the more he disliked the very idea of what had happened to his darling ghost friend. He cupped her cheek with a hand tenderly,

"Well in that case it'll be like falling asleep with someone beside you from now on." he explained to her before chuckling slightly, "And when you wake up you can find me. Are you restricted to just the house?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:17 am

Evie thought that he was being very charming to her, she liked the way that he was talking to her. During her life she didn't have many chances to be romanced by a man and the way that he had kissed her hand had made her feel on top of the world, in fact if she hadn't put herself in check she would have been grinning like a complete idiot right now.

"Well at least you can ask me lots of questions now, I know a lot of people think that they wont get the chance but, you have a once in a lifetime opportunity." she stated with a little playful wiggle of her eyebrows "You should use it to the best of your ability."

When he said that he would be there every time that she had to go through that, Evie blushed shyly and she thought that Sean was being completely wonderful to her. She had not had the owner of this house be this nice to her for a long while now...it was nice to be able to come and go when she liked now that Sean understood.

"You don't have to do that." she whispered softly, rubbing her arm slightly as she cast her gaze to the floor "I would like it but...you know you don't have to."

The sensation of his hand touching her cheek made Evie gasp softly and she leant her cheek into his touch, wanting more of the sensations that he was giving her.

"I would like that too, Sean." Evie admitted with a soft smile "You are being so nice to me, I thought that you were going to be a lot more freaked out after what happened. I'm glad you're not freaked out because of me though. I am restricted to the house though unfortunately, but it's okay, I can still go in the garden out back which is nice in the summer."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 am

Sean had to admit that all the research and the times they had spent together were beginning to form a little crush on her in his mind. He wasn't sure if she felt the same way though so he was 'sending out feelers' so to speak. He grinned a little bit,

"Yes I have the once in a lifetime opportunity to ask a ghost all of the questions that I want answered about life and the nature of death." he agreed with a little wink before grinning a little bit, "Oh I shall! For my first question... why are you solid? I mean normally when people think of ghost they think of them as intangible so how can I touch you?"

He watched as she blushed at the fact that he had vowed to be with her every time that she was re-dying. It was the least he could do after all. He wanted her to be happier with him staying here than she had been with any of the others. Apparently some really messed up people had lived here a few times,

"Well I want to do it. In fact you can call me on the set if you think it's happening while I'm out." he told her with a grin before smiling, "Well if you'd like me to then it's going to happen."

Her skin was soft and surprisingly warm to the touch so he stroked her cheek ever so softly with a small smile,

"Well of course I'm going to be nice to you! You're like my... house-mate or something like that aren't you? As well as, hopefully, a friend." he told her with a grin before humming slightly, "Well that's good. Can you eat and drink?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:10 am

Evie, now that Sean had started to ask her the questions that he had in his mind, thought that she probably actually knew very little because although things were happening to her she didn't really know the reasons why they were happening. Hopefully she would be able to puzzle them out with Sean though in the end.

Blushing slightly because she just had no idea about the very first question she felt a little bit ashamed of the fact; "Uhm, I'm sorry but I don't know why I'm solid I expected to be all floaty and see through as well if I'm honest but I'm glad that I am. Maybe it's to do with the fact that in order to finish our business we need to be solid to get about?"

The fact that he wanted her to call him when she felt like she was about to start the process again, made Evie blush even more and she hugged her arms around her chest, smiling brightly as she did so. It made her feel warm inside of her chest.

"Sean you're so lovely!" she smiled brightly "I can't describe how good that makes me feel to know I never have to go through that again on my own, but I feel so bad for you having to see that...I don't want to subject you to that. If you're sure its okay though..."

Sighing softly when Sean began to stroke her cheek, Evie keened into the touch even more, enjoying the contact with someone who is alive for the first time in a long while. The very idea that she wasn't an intruder but was in fact a housemate to Sean made her faulter a little bit she was so surprised that he had said that.

"A-a house mate?!" she gasped, a bright smile on her lips "Oh what a wonderful thing to say! I have never been called a housemate or a friend before, I've always been someone who was just...an intruder. Someone unwanted."

Nodding her head Evie grinned; "Uh-huh I sure can. Not a lot though so I don't normally eat or drink but, I do like to cuddle." she stated shyly "Just mentioning it."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:27 am

Sean had to admit that now she had mentioned it, he was very interested in some of the things that she could reveal to him. Things that he would never get the chance to experience. Well, not unless he died but he was somewhat unwilling to just roll on over and die just to get a better insight into the way Evie worked as a ghost,

"Oh fair enough then." he laughed a little bit good-naturedly before smirking ever so slightly, "So what you're saying is that you don't know but you have a theory? Well better than my theory not five minutes ago!"

He smiled a little bit wider when she blushed. For some reason the fact that he was making her blush was making him grin wider and wider all the time. Chuckling a little bit, he waved away her compliment with a mild blush of his own,

"I'm just trying to help you out you know?" he grinned sheepishly, "I don't want you to go through that kind of thing on your own after all."

Evie seemed to be very happy with the idea of being his house-mate so he grinned,

"Well of course you're both of these things to me!" he assured her before playfully winking at her, "And if you're my house-mate you can continue to do your cute little tidying act."

He smirked a little bit before guiding her back upstairs to his room. Sitting down on the bed, he sat her down on his knee and hugged her softly,

"This good enough for now in terms of cuddling?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:41 am

Evie smiled softly and was very glad that he didn't think that she was an idiot for not knowing the things that he wanted to know, however she thought that she should read up on some more things about ghosts so she could tell him which things were right and which weren't. She was just so glad that she was able to talk to Sean now, instead of having to disappear and run off into the unknown, leaving him again.

"You look sweet when you blush." she whispered softly, gently running her finger tips along his skin "I think that you are very odd to be single when you are so sweet like this Sean. I am glad though, that you haven't brought anyone home...it does get a tad awkward when people have sex and I wander on in..."

Smirking softly as she thought about some of the times that had happened Evie was able to work a little mischief and make the guy think that she was the wife for a while, she got a few kisses in the dark and that was nice. Nothing more than that though! She didn't think that was right!

"Oh of course I will continue to make sure that things are really clean and tidy for you." she gasped with a big nod "I enjoy tidying it keeps me busy while you are away."

Now that they were in his room, Evie bit her lip as he urged her to sit down on his lap, which she did so very softly. Sitting down on his lap Evie leant her head against his chest and she listened to the sound of his heartbeat, enjoying the sensation of him holding her.

"W-well yes." she whispered softly "I'm happy you're letting me hold you like this I...I don't get to be close to people much any more, it just feel so relaxing." Evie sighed as she nuzzled her head against his neck "I could just go to sleep like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)   Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting My Words Out (Evie and Sean)
Page 1 of 1