The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:26 am

Sean had purchased a new home in America because he was getting more and more movie deals from Hollywood and had decided that it made no sense to keep flying between Britain and America all the time. So he had chosen to live in America and be closer to the American movie scene.

Already he had many more offers than he usually got.

And right now he was just finishing setting up his home gym to bulk up a little bit for his upcoming superhero film, inFamous. It was based on a game but he had read the script and he had been cast as the main villain... an older version of the film's hero who had come back in time to give his younger self the means to prevent the terrible future he'd come from.

By any means necessary.

But he had to get in better shape than he was currently to try and pull it off so here he was stripping his shirt off to begin working on the bench press weights. After all, the muscle mass was what needed to be increased the most on his already quite lean and wiry body.

"Come on Sean..." he gave himself a little peptalk, "Time to kick some ass..."

And for once Sean was happy that he lived on his own because if someone had been around to hear him say that to himself he was sure he would have likely died of embarrassment on the spot! He shook his head a little bit before beginning the count,

"1... 2... 3..."
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:21 am

Evie had been terribly sad when the last owners of the house had died, however they had moved on and not chosen to stay in the house which was excellent for her. She liked being the only ghost in this place now that they had moved all the unhappy spirits on, it meant that the place was a lot pleasanter and she didn't expand so much energy from protecting the people who lived here.

That meant she could use it being more mischievous than before. Which she enjoyed doing very much! Perhaps it was part of her childish nature that she couldn't resist playing pranks on people and teasing them.

Now a celebrity had moved in here!
She had seen all of his films on the TV when people had moved into this house and watched them, the prior owners were big fans of the English drama Sharpe.

Giggling softly, Evie ran down the corridor letting her footsteps become audible and very loudly so as she ran down the corridor past the room that he was using as a gym right now so that she would give him a little fright. Of course, she paused a moment at the end of the corridor, before giggling again but this time letting him hear, before slamming the door to the bedroom with a large smash.

Naturally, after doing this, Evie dissolved into the wall and became invisible, so Sean would never be able to find her.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:28 am

Sean was going strong with the reps on this damn weight but when he heard the sound of footsteps outside the room he immediately placed it on the bar so that he wasn't supporting it. After that was secured, he immediately sat up and grabbed for his shirt.

It wouldn't do to face robbers in only his sweat trousers after all.

"Who the hell is in my house?" he demanded before gritting his teeth in annoyance when he heard the person in question giggling. So they thought it was funny to break into his home and mess around? Probably a kid doing it on a dare but that didn't mean he was going to take it easy on them when he found them, "This is my house!"

Opening the door in time to see another door slam, he growled in annoyance before marching over there and flinging the door open rather strongly to reveal... an empty room.

He looked around the room for any evidence of a hiding child but there really seemed to be no clue as to where the child might have vanished to. Had said child ever existed.

"Freaky..."
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:35 am

Evie was enjoying playing with Sean, she had been watching him the rest of the day and she had to admit that he seemed to be rather interested in keeping healthy with the gym and what he ate. She thought that the other people who lived here were a lot more interesting because they ate foods that she would actually like to eat as well, she could steal a slice of pizza here and there when they weren't looking.

Now though she was sick of just looking at Sean, she wanted to actually be able to talk to him, or well...to have him react to her again.

So, he was in the shower at the moment and she thought that it would be interesting if she could play a typical horror movie prank on him, by writing something sinister in the mirror. Evie decided upon scrawling the words;

'Get out'

On the mirror as he got out of the shower so that he could see the words being written as if in thin air. Finishing writing, Evie concentrated a little bit before the lights in the room began to flicker and eventually the bulb popped in the light fixture above the two of them. Still invisible, Evie's presence left the room and left Sean to his own thoughts.

However she did leave something for him in the bedroom.

It was a small black lace thong on his pillow, just to make the whole thing extra scary for him, in case he thought that he might have some female stalker breaking into his home. It would be funny to see how he reacted when he found out it was a ghost! No human but a ghost!

Recalling the image of him in the shower, Evie bit her lip as she sat up in the attic as she often did when thinking, and she sighed. Maybe next time she would have to jump into the shower with him.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:10 am

Sean was beginning to think that his home security system had to be the crappest in the neighbourhood because a few times now he had seemingly chased a young female through his home several times. And each time she would turn a corner, out of his sight, giggle, and then disappear into thin air!

But the last visit had been a little while ago so he felt he was finally getting some peace from the whole thing!

And then, while he was towelling off after stepping out of the shower, he spotted the words written onto the glass of the medicine cabinet.

"Oh god damn it!" he growled in annoyance, "This is starting to get really annoying considering the price I paid for this place!"

Leaving the bathroom, not even bothering to look for the person he knew had probably already done her giggle-and-vanish trick, Sean just went straight back to his room. As he dropped the towel to the ground, he wandered over to his dresser... and paused when he found a pair of panties on his pillow. Since they were obviously not his, this and the giggling was making him think he had one of the creepiest stalkers of all time after him,

"Jesus Christ..." he muttered before picking the panties up gingerly, "Well... at least however it is has some taste."
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:20 am

Evie thought that if she played with Sean much more he wasn't going to like her when she finally showed herself enough that she could talk with him properly. So perhaps it was time that she showed herself to him in a nice manner so that he would come to like her when she appeared to converse with him for the first time.

That was why she had been finding all the things that he had lost around the house and putting them on his pillow so he could see them, and she had begun to clean up instead of making messes and leaving nice notes around the house to remind him to do things she had overheard on the phone. All the things a nice person would do.

Today was the day that she was going to let him see her for the first time, and she appeared, as she always did in her common outfit, which was the velvet skirt, white blouse and black waistcoat that she had died in.

Peeking her head around the corner, and letting Sean see her this time Evie stepped out from the doorway and stood in the middle as he used the weights in the gym room. Giving a shy wave, Evie decided that she was going to speak to him too, which he could probably tell she was different just from this.

It seemed to echo around the room, and it was very quiet.

"Hello." she whispered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:37 am

Sean was getting a little bit more annoyed each day with his stalker moving his stuff around and writing him cute little notes. Sure the finding of lost stuff (provided she hadn't taken them in the first place) and the notes were appreciated, it was just that the fact that they came from his stalker made them freaking creepy and it was getting on his nerves.

So he was attempting to power through his anger and use it to his benefit.

Forcing himself through sit-up after sit-up, Sean was on sit-up number seventy three when he thought he saw a face at the edge of his doorway. He paused in the laying down position for a few seconds. Normally when this happened it was actually nothing. He did another sit-up and scrambled backwards in surprise when he noticed that there was a woman stood in his doorway.

Sure she was a sexy young thing but that still didn't excuse her for being in his house!

"Hello..." he greeted her a bit roughly, "Not to be rude or anything but who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?"

He frowned at her,

"I don't know how things are done here but in England this level of behaviour is called stalking... catch my meaning?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:46 am

Evie blinked at Sean when he noticed her and if she had a heart it would be thumping hard in her chest right now so that she would be feeling sick with nerves! Although he was a lot older than he was in the films she had seen he was still handsome and she loved his accent, it was so musical unlike her American accent. She had always admired the English accent.

The rough way in which he spoke to her made Evie squeak softly and draw her hands up to her mouth so that she could feel a little bit of comfort at drawing into herself away from any potential barbs that he was going to send her way.

What was she doing in his house? Evie was here to have some fun and live out the life she wanted to live before it was so crudely ended by her mother. It made her sad that he wasn't going to thank her for doing all of the things that she had been for him, could it be that he still thought that she was a human and was angry because human's should not be in each others houses?

"I...I uhm..." she stuttered, her cheeks turning a soft pink as she looked at Sean from over the top of her closed fists, which were still in front of her mouth.

When he told her point blank that he didn't like the way that she was behaving, that she was a stalker, Evie felt herself beginning to cry and little bit and she let a few tears bubble over and spill down her cheeks.

"I...I'm sorry!" she squeaked "I j-just wanted to help...I'll g-go."

With that, in front of his eyes, Evie disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:53 am

Oh.

So... she wasn't a stalker so much as she was a ghost.

A ghost.

A real ghost and a ghost who seemed to be inhabiting his home alongside him. So how was he supposed to get rid of a ghost? Well he wasn't going to be getting rid of her. She seemed to have figured out that one of his greatest weaknesses was crying, or upset, girls. Which meant that right now he was feeling like a right cad despite the fact that all evidence had pointed to a stalker and his reaction would have been very appropriate for a stalkers.

But not for a shy ghost of a teenage girl it wasn't.

Hanging his head in shame, he spoke aloud even if he was thinking that she wouldn't hear him,

"It's... it's okay." he spoke up, trying to let her hear him, "Just a bit of a shock is all..."

He paused for a moment,

"Thank you for collecting my things by the way... especially that script." he paused before chuckling lightly, "Did you read it when giving it me back?"

He was talking to an empty room.

Unless she was invisible in which case he was talking to a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:01 am

Evie had heard that Sean didn't want her to go really, when he had found out that she wasn't really a human being who was being a horrible creepy stalker around his house. Hopefully they would be able to get along better now with that realisation. He wouldn't be so annoyed by her, and she would be able to go about more freely around the house.

Of course maybe she would still have to tease him by doing some more scary things now that he knew that it was only her.

But she enjoyed talking with Sean.
She didn't want to mess that up.

So while he was out at the set of his new film she had decided that she would write him a note in response to all of the little questions that he had asked her, and she had not responded to, this would show him that although she didn't reply she was indeed listening to what he was asking her.

'Dear Sean,

I shan't call you Mr. Bean because that reminds me of that incredibly ugly comedian.

As for collecting all of your things for you, you are very welcome, when you have all day to look for something then it becomes a lot easier to find them. I did in fact read the script and I thought that your role was very good, if in fact some of the dialogue did make me cringe slightly it was so cheesy.

I hope you have had a good day.

Yours,
The Ghost In Your House.
xxx'

Leaving this letter on his pillow, Evie sat down cross legged on the floor of his room and stayed invisible, waiting for him to return.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:10 am

Sean had been distracted all day on the set of his film but he had still managed to perform well enough that they didn't need to reshoot anything that they had done. Reshooting always took forever after all and he didn't want to be spending all the time he had in a day down on the set getting gawked at by the American female interns simply because of his accent.

Apparently Queens-English was a bit over done here so any other British accents were greeted with much more enthusiasm.

Upon reaching his home he wanted nothing more than to head straight to bed so he made his way upstairs, taking off his shirt as he did so. Throwing off his shirt and his trousers, he put them both in the hamper before pausing when he noticed the note written on his pillow. Grinning, he touched the note lightly,

"The Ghost in your house huh? Heard the song I'm going to guess?" he teased her a little bit before grinning as he looked around the room, "Of course it's cheesy... it is a superhero film after all and I am playing the bad guy."

Chuckling a little bit, he sat down on the edge of his bed,

"But I wonder... will I ever be seeing you again oh Ghost of my House?" he teased gently, "I'd love to be able to thank you again, in person."
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:24 am

Evie was happier now than she had been in a long long time.

She was talking with Sean a lot now via the notepad and she was glad that he seemed to be liking talking with her as much as she liked talking with him. It must be a pretty novel experience to be talking with a ghost after all, there wasn't many people who could say that they had done something like that.

Right now she could hear that Sean was running lines and she wanted to be able to sit and watch him while he did so because he practiced with such enthusiasm that it made it like she was watching a film of his very own!

It seemed as if he was doing some of the scenes where he was talking to the female role in the film, which was good, because Evie wanted to read lines with him. It was something she had never done before but she wanted to be able to help Sean. To be involved with his work and so she waited until her part would be speaking next and flickered into view.

"So this is you, from the future?" she asked with a raised quizzical eyebrow "You can't seriously be expecting me to believe that...it sounds like something out of a Sci-Fi novel!"

Smiling happily and giving Sean a friendly wave, Evie grinned;

"I don't remember much of the script but, I never was good at acting."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am

Sean was running through his lines again scene by scene because, apparently, he was in quite a lot of scenes despite the main focus of the film, obviously, being on the hero. He was more than alright with that because if he was given larger roles then he could go for larger roles in the future. After all it had been quite some time since he had been the main star in a Hollywood film and he would make that happen again before the year was out!

He blinked a little bit when he heard his Ghost's voice not too far from him.

Glancing up, he found himself staring at the ghost as she gave him a little friendly wave. He waved back before chuckling a little bit,

"Actually it's supposed to be taken from a video game." he teased her slightly, "And it's a superhero film based on a superhero game... I don't think logic is playing a big part in this thing little ghost of mine."

He handed her the script with a little bit,

"Want to know a secret?" he teased her with a wink before shaking his head, "I'm not too good at acting either. Why do you think all my characters are quite close to being the same? Because I can play certain roles but I can play them well. Now... you want to help?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:42 am

Evie smiled brightly when she said that it was from a video game, to be honest she didn't think that there was anything that great in video games because she never played them much. When she was younger she was always pushed to do classical pursuits such as playing the piano, painting and learning other crafts and useful things.

Shrugging her shoulders Evie sat down next to Sean and looked at him a little intently for normal and she smiled again after a few moments;

"I never played many video games to be honest, my mother never really allowed me much down time from school work." she stated with a small pout "It was for my own good though I suppose in the end."

When she heard that Sean didn't think that he was that good of an actor, Evie grinned and shook her head a little bit, she thought that he was just being modest because she had seen his films and she knew that he was a good actor! No matter what he said. He was probably just trying to make her feel better.

"I think you are a good actor, I have seen your films. I enjoyed them." she stated with a soft smile "I would like to help yes...so I shall continue to read for as long as I can."

Coughing slightly, Evie ran her hand through her hair and began to read; "So, you mean to tell me that you...you are Cole McGrath? There's two of you? And this is perfectly okay for you two to be standing next to each other there's no...big explosion coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:55 am

Sean couldn't really blame her for not playing a lot of video games because he really hadn't played many either. Of course he was a little bit amused by some games he did play but he was normally too old for the games' market. But with his ghost he was unsure of how old she was and when she actually died.

She might only know what video games were from watching families who lived in the house before him after all,

"Strict mother huh? I can relate to a certain extent... my dad was the demanding one in my family though it has to be said." he admitted before smiling slightly, "I bet your other skills are top notch because of it though."

Sean glowed with pride when she said that she had seen his films and enjoyed them. Of course she was a ghost and so unlikely to have seen all of his movies due to her last family at the house not watching them all. Even Sean recommended some of his films for people to avoid at all costs,

"Why thank you my lovely ghost but sometimes I'm right. I have a list of my films I recommend you never watch." he admitted before smirking a little bit, "Please do!"

Getting into the mindset of the character, his voice seemed to deepen,

"When I came back it altered the time line so much that my future is now a tangent, something that this present cannot ever turn into." he told her with a gravelly voice, "So I am a possible future of Cole, not his actual future, so we can exist in the same universe."
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:06 am

Evie was enjoying reading lines with Sean but she could sense that she was going to lose her energy soon, she supposed that it really would be beneficial for Sean to know what her real name was, to know her story. The more connected he became to her the more energy she had, that was why she could now write to him, appear to him, talk to him for brief amounts of time.

Although she couldn't do the latter for very long yet, she was still working on it.

Opening her mouth to warn him about the fact that she was going to be disappearing, Evie couldn't get to the words before she disappeared from view, the script in her hands clattering to the ground and she became once more the invisible entity in the room. She decided she would continue to watch Sean practice though.

She liked the deep tone of his voice that he used when he went into the character.

Evie was slumped against the bowl of the toilet in the en suite of the spare bedroom, that used to be her room when she lived here. Unfortunately the downside of being a ghost was that you were dead, and occasionally your spirit decided to remind you of that fact. The manner in which she died was particularly vile and she wanted to be able to move on just to avoid these parts of her existence now.

Why would you want to keep experiencing your death again and again although you were never actually able to be free from the pain by death? It just decided to continue until you either disappeared to rest or fates decided to give up and let you have a break again for a few months.

Retching again Evie flung her head over the bowl again and allowed the spurts of deep crimson blood to hit the white of the porcelain and stain it. There were deep black circles around her eyes of fatigue and pain that she couldn't get rid of. Her skin was so pale it almost matched the toilet bowl she was leaning against. Her flaming hair was loose and wild across her back and shoulders. The blood ran down her chin as she finished her retching.

Sean was not here right now, he was at a shoot, and that was the only reason why she was here using the toilet, she wanted to be able to get better and keeping around for longer so she wouldn't disappear on Sean again.

It didn't seem to work too well though maybe if she made it through this. She would have to clean up the trail of blood she had left as she ran to the bathroom beforehand when she felt better.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:18 am

Sean had really put the lines he'd gone over with his lovely Ghost to good use today on the shoot but before they could get too far into it the shoot was rained off since this shot had to be done outside during a cloudy but not wet day. And so far it was becoming a pain to find such a day when none of them seemed to exist.

But it did mean he could come home early to speak to his Ghost a little bit more.

Maybe he would finally learn her name so he could stop referring to her as 'the ghost', even if it was just in his head.

But as soon as he stepped upstairs he knew something was wrong.

There was no note on his pillow and there was a small trail of blood headed towards the spare bedroom. And when he followed it, it led him straight through the spare room to it's en suite, where there were retching noises. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on but it was still rather shocking to open the door to find his lovely ghost hugging the toilet while vomiting bright red blood straight into it.

It trickled down her mouth and her entire being seemed to be exhausted,

"Oh god... what's wrong?" he asked her, quickly getting some tissues and wetting them slightly before wiping some of the blood from her mouth, a reassuring hand resting on her back, "What's happening to you?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:26 am

Evie knew that the only way to get this to stop was to do something that was going to make Sean freak out, however she knew she needed to do it otherwise she was going to be completely useless and just throw up into the toilet as long as she could hold out with her energy. So, the only thing to do was to Re-Die.

She would have done it in a heartbeat when he wasn't here, however now Sean was she didn't want him to be able to see something like this. Evie didn't want him to see how she had died! It was something so personal she couldn't even begin to go there, but, here he was cradling her while she died and it...warmed her heart.

"S-sorry." she choked out "I...d-d-didn't want you t-t-to see..."

Unable to stop herself any more, Evie felt herself unable to breathe choking on the blood that was welling up in her throat, trying desperately to get it to go out of her mouth Evie coughed and spluttered and spat it out but there was nothing that she could do and Evie leant herself against Sean, against his chest.

Slowly she felt herself growing dizzy, her vision going black and her grip on Sean loosened until she was no longer holding onto him, a few seconds of being immobile in his grip, staring blankly at the ceiling Evie slowly began to disappear, like she was fading away until she had gone altogether.

She knew in a few hours however she would re-appear.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:32 am

Sean was busying himself trying to wipe the blood off of her face with a warm towel of tissues while she seemed content to trying and puzzle something out. He swallowed thickly as he saw that her vomiting was getting more and more violent. He could only imagine the pain she must be in right now but he still didn't understand where this was coming from!

She had always been healthy when he'd seen her before!

When she said she didn't want him to see this he shook his head,

"It's alright... come on, it's alright..." he told her before she began to choke, "Oh god... oh god no! No!"

Panicking at the thought of her dying (not remembering or caring that she was technically already dead), Sean began to press down on her chest to try and get her to clear the blockage in her throat. He needed her to get up! She needed to get up! He tried and tried but she just clung to his shirt, but only after coughing blood all over his face.

It was hot and it reminded him constantly of his failure to help her.

He swallowed thickly and just held her tightly in his arms, so very aware of how helpless he was. As she disappeared he let a few tears roll free, convinced as he was that this re-death was the end of her as he knew her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)   Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (Sean Beand and Ghost Kitty)
Page 1 of 1