The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simply one hell of a woman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Simply one hell of a woman Empty
PostSubject: Simply one hell of a woman   Simply one hell of a woman Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:55 am

In all my years as both a contract-fulfilling demon and as a butler I have never come across someone I would view as an equal to me. Someone who I would gladly mate with in an equal partnership. Don't get me wrong, I have mated with many other demons before in hopes of making strong offspring. But not one of the mates I had taken was an equal to me and I would never be with someone who wasn't equal to me.

Never met anyone who I deemed worthy of my attention and yet now I had found someone. Someone who fit each of the requirements for my perfect mate. The one I would forever belong to and yet...

She wanted nothing to do with me! At least in a romantic sense.

I had been 'friendzoned' by Jessica and we both realised what had been done but while she thought it acceptable, I thought it to be a form of hell worse than anything I had ever indulged in before. The ache of loving someone who had officially pushed me aside stung keenly that was for sure.

But still... I am one Hell of a butler.

And what kind of butler would I be if I could not woe and entice the love of one lovely woman?

She was, after all, one Hell of a woman.
Back to top Go down

Simply one hell of a woman
Page 1 of 1