The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Empty
PostSubject: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:38 am

Voldemort was tired of fighting for immortality the way that he was currently doing. It hurt like nothing else when he experimented with the darker stuff. He needed to find someway to ensure his immortality without having to cut his freaking soul in two or three... or probably about seven just to be sure to be fair.

So he had begun the search for a different, more effective, method of attaining the immortality that he had so desperately been seeking. And in this quest he had stumbled across a book to summon a devil. Now there were many summoning spells but this one was different; this one summoned a devil with enough power to influence life and death themselves.

So, sitting in the middle of a dark room with candles around him, Voldemort chanted to try and draw the necessary magic to summon this dark demon of the abyss. Sighing a little bit, he grunted as he put all of his magical power into the summoning circle. The arcane lines glowed bright purple as Voldemort summoned the demon into the room with a powerful plume of smoke.

As the smoke began to clear, Voldemort stood up tall and straight despite feeling rather tired from expending all this magic. It was rapidly coming back but it still left him weak,

"Devil of the underworld... I would ask to make a deal with you!" he declared to the figure in the smoke, "For my soul and the souls of my followers!"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:48 am

Nyx did not often leave the confines of Hell.

In fact, she was incredibly lucky that she could actually leave Hell now to respond to deals, it had been annoying the few times she could have devoured a human soul and gained strength, but she was stuck in the ice and therefore unable to.

Although, now she was free and she was going to reply to this one request in particular, you would be surprised how many unofficial summons she received a day it was rather annoying if she was honest. But, she had managed to get a thing called a BlackBerry and she had channelled all of her summons through there, instead of running through her head.

Appearing in the manor, the manor of an important wizard she knew, but this wizard was not the one who was making the deal, oh no. It was one of the most interesting wizards she had the pleasure to watch develop, and to be honest Nyx had wondered when he would be coming to make a deal with her. Although she was sure that she would not take it, not if it was just his soul, his soul was damaged, broken...and not appetising in the least.

The added benefit of the other souls in the meeting hall though...well that was tasty.

Appearing out of the smoke, dressed in a sharp, fitting, black suit with white shirt and black tie, her brogues clicked on the floor as she approached the summoner, a certain Tom Riddle. Eventually the smoke cleared, leaving her visable, her red eyes glinting, her unusually long frame seeming too large to be human, her shadowy wings hidden for now.

"You rang?" she asked, in a silky smooth voice, but it was cold as her effortless pose exuded power to the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:57 am

As the figure became cleared he raised an eyebrow when he noticed that the demon was actually a demoness. He was surprised but not totally shocked. After all, many of the more powerful demons in theology were actually female. He bowed, not low by any means but lower than he had bowed to anyone else ever before. After all, Voldemort respected few things in this world but one of the main things was power, and this demoness had that in spades.

What was strange was that she was dressed so very humanly, like she was a business woman in the muggle world or something. She even used muggle phrases! He nodded in agreement,

"Yes, I summoned you." he agreed as he met the cold-looking demon's gaze, "I would make two deals with you for the souls of any of my followers, or even all of them, as well as my own."

He took a few steps closer to the demoness to try and talk to her better. Blinking a few times, he tilted his head to the side slightly. She was indeed a beautiful creature. If she was a witch then Voldemort might have been smitten right away but there was no way that the Lord Voldemort was smitten with a demoness right? Right? He coughed a little bit,

"I am Lord Voldemort or... Tom Marvolo Riddle." he greeted her with another bow, "May I ask the name of my potential benefactor?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:07 am

Nyx was quite happy that she was taller than Tom, she thought that it would put the arrogant wizard in his place, although she was looking forwards to having his soul as her personal play toy when he eventually died, that might not happen for some time though, it depended what the deal he was going to strike up with her was going to be.

As he bowed to her, Nyx raised an eyebrow in pure amusement and couldn't keep the smirk off her lips, it was true in the human world she was the most powerful entity that could walk here, maybe a select few others could give her a work out in a fight but...they were few and far between. So she was certain she could give this wizard whatever he desired quite simply.

"Ah I see, well, the amount of souls I take is relevant to how hard the deal is for me to fulfil...so, you should tell me what you want, and I will tell you the terms and conditions of making a bond with me." she stated with a little smirk twitching at her lips.

Seeing him coming closer made Nyx place her hand on her hips, she allowed her eyes to linger around Tom before she moved them to the other people who all seemed to be quaking in their seats. One however, a woman, seemed to be gazing at her with some sort of undisguised wonder...shaking her head she returned her playfully amused expression to Tom.

"Oh I know who you are, you're one of my favourite humans, you're very amusing." she chuckled darkly "My name? I have many...I am The Morning Star, the Devil...but you may call me Nyx."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:19 am

Voldemort had to admit that her reasoning was sound and he would have blushed in embaressment had he been able to but the ritual that had brought him back required his blood to be cold; like a snake. One of the many problems with this was that he was physically incapable of blushing at the moment. Not that he had done much blushing as Tom Riddle mind you. He hummed a little bit in agreement before nodding,

"Fair enough. The first is simple... I wish for you to make me fully human again. As I was before all of the rituals I attempted to obtain this immortality I have now." he told her simply before pausing for a moment before adding, "The second is less simple. I wish for you to make my soul whole again... and give me true immortality."

He turned to where she was looking and glared an Bellatrix a little bit but the insane woman seemed to think that this was some-sort of loving gaze because she swooned a little bit under it. Sometimes Voldemort had to admit that his followers were rather amusing. Shaking his head a little bit, he turned back to her when she said that she was one of her favourite humans. That part was rather flattering. But when she explained that it was because she found him amusing, he frowned a little bit. But he didn't say anything. A demoness this strong was nothing to be taken lightly after all,

"I'm glad that my reputation proceeds me, even if it is only because you find the actions of me and my minions to be a source of amusement to you." he admitted coolly before raising an eyebrow. She was a bit of a showman it seemed. Oh well, so was he. He nodded, "I believe that I shall call you Nyx for while you are on this plane, as it is the most human."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:29 am

Nyx wondered if she was going to be given something challenging to do, and the first part of the deal was really quite simple for someone like her, and the second was slightly more challenging although it still wasn't going to prove a very hard thing for her to do. She was a part of the Devil after all, and as such, had power unimaginable to humans and even wizards like Dumbledore and Riddle.

"I can easily do both of those things you have asked of me." she stated cooly with a brief nod of her head, looking around the room at all of the other people who had gathered there "I suppose I shall assess which souls are of interest to me, of course, I'll happily have yours but that negates the whole idea of the contract, to make you live forever...you can't live forever as a husk..."

Wandering around the table her gaze flicked from Tom's to the other death eaters, there were a few who seemed to waste away under her gaze and had very uninteresting souls, where as others...others were very interesting indeed it would be a shame to eat them. Perhaps she would garder some snacks and some toys for her collection in one deal.

"So you'll have to think of something else to sweeten the deal." Nyx added with a wicked smirk before stopping at the chair of a handsome man with ice blue eyes and long blonde hair "But I think I'll have you." she whispered silkily into his ear.

Once again her attention was caught by Tom's words and she straightened up to respond; "Oh there you go again, being amusing, giving an entity like me a human name, when you yourself chose to give yourself a totally unhuman name despite being a human yourself. You really are a source of endless contradictions Riddle!" Nyx chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:43 am

Voldemort had no doubt that she would be able to give him what he wanted; it was why he had chosen her out of all of the demons outlined in the book after all. She hadn't been referred to by name, just by the amount of power she had, which was enough. When she said that she could easily do both of those things he couldn't resist smirking a little bit. Of course it was just a matter of power... it was always a matter of power as he had always thought. He paused for a moment and his eyes narrowed a little bit in annoyance. She was right,

"Mmm... I don't suppose you would be willing to have the pieces of my soul I have already parted with during my rituals?" he suggested before sighing a little bit and nodding a little bit, "You are a wise one demoness Nyx. Perhaps, in my haste, I might have over-stepped the boundaries of good sense, a mistake that no one is immune to of course."

He followed her gaze, noting how she eyed up both Snape and Lucius Malfoy rather hungrily. He also noticed, with amusement, that Narcissa seemed to notice this as well and was looking none to happy about it. Voldemort let out a sinister little chuckle when she teased Lucius, although he did find it rather annoying that she was giving one of his servants the attention. He shook his head with an amused smirk,

"He can be yours." he agreed with a nod before pausing for a moment and adding, "They can all be yours if you like. They pledged their souls to me and you can have them if you give me what I want."

He shook all over in annoyance when she used his old name, causing many of the death eaters to chatter amongst themselves. Deciding to put a stop to that, he pushed some magic into their dark marks, sending all but Snape, Bella and Lucius to their knees in pain. He sighed a little bit,

"I admit that it might be a little bit odd." he admitted reluctantly before shaking his head a little bit to clear it and smirking back at her, "So... how about instead of having my soul you take the souls of everyone of my enemies I kill?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:56 am

Nyx was going to accept the deal, she knew that straight away, this was all a sort of formality, sorting out the fine print, what she wanted, what she didn't want. Honestly she only wanted a select few of the death eaters and not even to destroy their souls as she usually did, she merely wanted to be able to possess them and have them as hers to do with what she will.

Her nose immediately wrinkled up when Tom asked if she would accept the bits of soul he had already shed, the idea disgusted her and her eyes flared brighter red and the air around her turned dark and cold, as she calmed herself down Nyx replied in a cool clipped tone;

"I am not a dog, feeding on tidbits of souls that happen to come my way." she hissed softly "And so, you can keep your scraps of soul to yourself."

It was amusing to see that the man she was currently rubbing the shoulders of, was quite infuriated by the situation that she was going to take his soul, she had no interest in that just yet. Nyx gently stroked her finger down his jawbone from his ear and chuckled softly; "Oh don't worry, I don't intend to take your soul...not yet anyway."

The reaction from Tom made Nyx laugh, a cold and merciless sound and she took out her Blackberry beginning to flick through some of the messages she had received while being in this little meeting. It seemed her businesses were doing rather well...what a surprise, she had to stop herself from laughing too much, it just wouldn't do.

"Here is what I want, I want the souls of all your enemies you kill, I want the souls of every being you may come to love, and I shall have these fine humans here, to use for my enjoyment." Nyx purred, pointing at the blonde man, the greasy haired man and the woman from before "If you agree and consent, I will make the bond with you and deliver what you want immediately."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:22 am

Voldemort had not always gotten what he wanted through intimidation and violence. There had been a time, long ago and back when he was still Tom Riddle, that he had been a keen negotiator. But that was long ago, right now he was Lord Voldemort. Didn't mean he didn't remember some of the signs, like knowing when a person had already decided that they were going to accept the deal.

When she put it like that he had to admit that it didn't sound too appetising. He raised an eyebrow when her eyes flared brighter red and the air changed around them. The Death Eaters were shivering in fear but Voldemort couldn't help but smirk. She was so powerful that she could change the atmosphere around them just by her mood? Dear Merlin it was like he was in love! That much power... such raw, beautiful, power... it made him almost moan in delight. He nodded and held a hand up in a placating,

"A valid point and I apologise if I have offended you by making the offer." he told her before waving his hand slightly with a small smirk, "One must simple give all of the options to those making a deal."

For some reason Voldemort found himself annoyed with the way that she was flirting with Lucius Malfoy, one of his primary servants. Why was she so interested in the blonde man anyway? He was nothing but a glorified servant after all. When she presented her deal though, all thoughts about Lucius went out of the window and he couldn't help but smirk. Victory was virtually a given at this point! He nodded and bowed his head a little bit,

"These terms are most agreeable to me Nyx... I accept the terms of the deal!" he declared with a serpentine grin, "Now... how do we go about formally accepting and starting this deal my lovely benefactor?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:34 am

Nyx was still gritting her teeth in repulsion at the idea that Tom had given her, without that the negotiation would have gone a lot smoother but now she was a little bit unhappy at the way that she was being thought of as if she was only interested in souls and would do anything to have some. Also, it was rather amusing that Tom thought his soul so important she would want to have such a small bit, there's the God complex for you.

Seeing his smirk when she had presented her deal, she knew that he would accept it and she would be in for a rather tiring few seconds. It was easy to perform this ritual but she didn't think that she was going to be able to do it without becoming at least a little bit tired, he was a rather messed up individual...it would take a lot of work to turn back the clock.

Although she had to admit to herself, that rather serpentine grin was getting to her a little. Tom had an evil to rival many demons, no doubt he would have made a fine one.

"I must place my mark upon you, tell me where you want it, and I shall ensure it is placed there, it is a sign of our agreement, at any time you do not uphold our agreement, I shall terminate the contract, and you shall die. Besides that I am ready to begin the process of your 'resouling' now." Nyx stated, wandering around to the other side of the table to stand in front of Tom.

Slipping her BlackBerry back into her breast pocket Nyx added;

"If you want to go somewhere private we can, although, it will work faster here, the place where you summoned me."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:53 am

Voldemort had to admit that the whole deal thing was turning out incredibly well for all of them. Of course it might not for the Death Eaters in the end but... well they would understand he was sure. They had all pledged themselves to him after all, mind, body and soul after all. He smirked a little bit. To be honest he was looking forwards to being back in his old body, before all the rituals. They all said to extend his life but none of them had been that useful to him really; they'd just turned him into some kind of deformed freak of nature. Even the powers he had gained from such changes were not worth it.

When she said she needed to mark him, he raised an eyebrow a little bit. He didn't like the sound of that... but maybe that was only because of the way he marked his followers? He nodded in the end and gave her another of his serpentine grins,

"Mmm... well I am very anxious to have my 'resouling' begin so I would request you place your mark on my chest, over my heart." he told her simply before smirking a little bit and shaking his head, "I don't think you have to worry about me ever wanting to break this deal."

With a wave of his hand his upper robes disappeared to reveal his smooth torso. It was completely hairless and rather unsightly. But it still had Bellatrix swooning again. He nodded in agreement and tapped where on his chest he wanted the mark,

"Privacy is not a concern of mine if it is not one of yours." he explained to her before grinning again, "I am looking forward to seeing your power in action..."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:03 am

Nyx had to admit that Tom was a rather sexual being but she was sure that they were so much the same that they wouldn't be able to enjoy a sexual life together, not unless...she could subvert him enough that he would begin to enjoy the way that she liked her men. Nice and compliant. Then again, Nyx didn't believe that the word 'compliant' was in Tom Riddle's personal dictionary.

When he told her that he wanted to have his mark on his chest over his heart, Nyx nodded and stepped closer, her shoes clicking softly on the floor as she did so.

"Very well then, I shall begin." she stated calmly.

As she began, Nyx's presence and power darkened the room around her as her large shadow wings extended from her back, her eyes glowed brightly and her teeth became slightly pointed. A wicked grin was painted on her lips as she stepped teasingly forwards, her hand extended, and as her seal mark appeared on her hand, she slammed it hard against Tom's chest so hard she would be surprised if he didn't stagger a little bit backwards.

"This will hurt." Nyx whispered silkily "A lot."

Gritting her teeth Nyx's hair flew back as if in an imaginary wind and she poured her magic into Tom's body feeling inside of him, around his soul, her demonic magic would terrify and pain him until her task was done and she was doing it deliberately slower. She wanted him to feel this pain. Each fragment of his soul was pieced back together stitch by stitch and after that was done Nyx was happy to see that he was changing back to normal.

As normal as he would ever be she thought with a smirk.

Eventually Nyx stopped when the process was complete, Tom was standing fully complete and human in front of her and she smirked at her work. Nyx's mark was still sizzling slightly with all the magic that had been poured through it, but her magic faded slowly from the air, her wings folded up and she allowed her eyes to return to their normal dull crimson.

"There we go, all done."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:14 am

Voldemort had no idea what to expect when the branding started but the wicked smirk was the least of the changes to her. She grew sharper teeth, her eyes glowed and shadowy wings sprouted from her back to extend throughout a large portion of the room. To be honest it was rather intimidating even for Voldemort himself... meaning the Death Eaters were mostly now looking for the exits to the room. When she said that it would hurt he nodded a little bit, no stranger to pain,

"I'm sure that I've had worse."

And then it started.

The demonic magic was surging into him and it was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. The pain was magnificent and every part of him hurt like nothing he had ever felt before. He was half-tempted to fight through the pain and try and take some of the demonic magic to compliment his own. But the pain was too great for such an act of focused magic use.

When the magic began to do it's thing, altering him back to his original state, the pain lessened a little bit and then, eventually, stopped altogether. Dropping to his knees from the pain, he grinned wicked, licking his lips a little bit,

"I feel... amazing." he hissed happily, running his hands through his hair before laughing, not quite as high pitched or as evil sounding as before but still a wicked sounded, "You truly are an amazing creature Nyx... such power... you truly as a goddess amongst we mortals now aren't you?"

Standing, he only realised that he was still shirtless when Bellatrix fell to the floor as a particularly long nosebleed. Shaking his head a little bit, he bowed to Nyx,

"You may no take your part of the deal if you wish Nyx."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:26 am

Nyx had to admit, he was very...very attractive now that she had done her work and she was very tempted to go and take him to bed right now but no. No he needed a lot more work before that could happen she was sure of it, there was no way she would allow a human male to take the lead in any sort of sexual relationship with herself not when so many demons and humans would give her what she wanted without any fuss or hassle.

Raising an eyebrow Nyx chuckled darkly and she ran her hands through her short hair, trying to make herself less rattled, it was a lot of magic she had just reeled off but she was fine really just a little dazed from the experience. Normally contracts were a little more straightforwards than that.

"After what you have experienced, you must be naïve to call me a goddess." she stated with a wicked grin curling her lips as she leant against the wooden table, eager to get her reward for such a display, Nyx wanted that glorious specimen of a submissive sitting across the table from her, and she was damn sure she was going to get him.

"Oh why thank you, I believe I shall." she purred, stalking her way around the other side of the table she passed the woman who was passed out on the floor with a raised eyebrow before focusing on the blonde man again "Now, you're all mine..."

Wrapping her arms around his neck she pressed him to her;

"Now I am sure that once you've had a few drinks in you, you'll be perfect for me, my little toy." she grinned wickedly "I hope you're ready. Show me to a room here, if you don't mind, we'll be needing it."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:38 am

Voldemort couldn't help but chuckle a little bit as he ran his hands across his chest, thankful that he had some chest hair again for some strange reason. It had been so long since he had had any at all after all, it was nice to have it again. Although she seemed to have improved on his old body somewhat. He was more muscular than he had been before, even if it was in a less obvious way than some muggle body builders and the like. He nodded with a satisfied smirk,

"Well if you give me such wonderful presents then I might just start praying to you." he joked with her with a wicked little grin before raising an eyebrow when she went to go and take her payment for the deal. A part of him burnt with possessiveness when she went to go to Lucius, "Try not to disappoint her Lucius; she deserves the best that you can give."

He had to admit though that he wasn't liking the interaction between his servant and his benefactor at all. Shaking his head a little bit in an attempt to clear it, Voldemort rolled his neck around a few times before summoning Narcissa over to his side. She was already seething in jealousy and angry; along with a healthy dose of fear. He nodded towards the bedrooms and Bellatrix, who had somehow revived herself, appeared by her sister's side with bright and eager eyes.

Shrugging a little bit, he sent the other Death Eaters out before bowing once more to Nyx as he was leaving with the sisters to "refamiliarise" himself with himself,

"Enjoy your part of the deal Nyx."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:46 am

Lucius had to admit that right now he was getting the feeling that he was a piece of meat being eyed up by some hungry predator. And not only that but as this sexual predator or a demon came closer his wife was snatched away by his Lord Voldemort. He was all alone right now and he knew that she was going to be able to have her oh so wicked way with him.

When she wrapped her arms around his neck he knew that it was over.

She had trapped him and she would take charge almost immediately. He couldn't help but swallow a little bit nervously and tug at the neck of his robes, as if they had suddenly become a heck of a lot tighter around the neck for some reason. But he waved his wand and a small glass of fire-whiskey appeared in his hand for him to get to the right level of drunkenness as she suggestion,

"Alright then Nyx..." he muttered nervously, "There is a guest bedroom just next door actually, we should occupy it."

He would have to be lying to say that he wasn't attracted to her but still, it was rather strange that she wanted him above all others. Perhaps she wanted something unique? He wasn't sure. Reaching the bedroom door, he opened it to reveal the large guest room inside.
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:54 am

Nyx merely smirked as Tom went off with his two whores, one of them was hers of course and she would have fun exploring with her in her own time, although she was pretty sure that Tom had done this out of some rather idiotic part of himself wanting to make her jealous. Nyx was the devil. She didn't do jealous over humans she barely knew, she didn't do jealous full stop, because she got what she wanted whenever she wanted it by magic or other means.

Her attention became fully devoted to this man in front of her and as soon as he took her to the guest bedroom, she was in her element. Her time in the second circle had never been more well spent than it would be now.

"Did I tell you that you may call me Nyx?" she asked with a trace of low menace in her voice "I don't believe I did...so you're going to have to apologise for that little misdemeanour before we go any further."

Allowing herself to slink closer to the man her lips twitched into a sensual smirk, and her hands slipped up his chest onto his shoulders as Nyx pulled him close to her. Already she could tell that he was muscled just enough for her liking under these fine wizards robes he was wearing, his stubble she imagined would taste wonderful under her tongue.

A moment later, she did allow her tongue to swoop across his jaw line tasting him.

"Mmmmm yes you will do just fine." Nyx purred sensually "Now, I don't believe that Tom told me your name, would you be so kind, as to indulge me before I...begin my fun." she asked, her eyes twinkling as she let her hands slip down his chest, toying with the buttons of his robes.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:02 am

Lucius wasn't sure if she was serious about her name and having to seek permission to use it but when he considered that Voldemort would likely punish him if he offended Nyx in any way he decided that he really did have to apologise as best he could for that. Bowing his head a little bit, he nodded in agreement with her assessment,

"I'm dreadfully sorry for calling you Nyx without your permission." he told her before pausing and asking, "May I call you Nyx or perhaps one of your titles instead?"

When she slinked closer to him, Lucius knew that he was well and truly cornered and there was no escaping that apparently. He once again got the feeling that she was looking him up and down an weighing him, as if trying to find his worth or the like. He was glad that he fit the bill from before but right now he was torn between feeling too common and too dressed,

"M-my name? I am Lucius Malfoy." he told her, regaining a little confidence when he said his name like that. He could only imagine what kind of fun she was doing to show him after all. He swallowed a little bit, clearly nervous, before asking the dreaded question,

"What kind of fun did you have in mine?"

And strangely he didn't care that his wife had been ordered away with Lord Voldemort. All he could think about was this, between the two of them."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:11 am

Nyx smirked a little bit, oh he was too cute, he was dreadfully sorry was he? There was one thing that she loved and that was the rich and their rather odd expressions. Tapping her chin she wondered what he could call her, because to call her the Devil was too odd, to call her The Morning Star was too long...and so she thought that one of the titles of respect would do very well.

"You may call me Lady, Mistress or Madam." she stated with her eyes aflame with desire "You see, I have a rather particular taste when it comes to sexual conquests, and, to hear such a strong wealthy human like yourself, calling me by one of those names, feeds that appetite pretty well."

Hearing his name Nyx nodded her head, she had heard of him of course but never paid much attention to his family or his story because there were so many others to keep an eye on, so many more evil people. It did mean however it would be easy to turn him to her way of sex. Nyx felt her smirk grow and she gently ran her fingers across his jaw.

"Pleasure to meet you, Lucius." she whispered softly, hissing his name "There's no need to be so nervous, I know that you will enjoy every second of what I have planned."

Softly she pushed him down onto the bed with a little exertion of force, before gently crawling on top of Lucius placing her hands either side of his head, softly, allowing herself to whisper into his ear;

"You're going to be my toy, of course, you're going to submit to me and you will receive pleasure at my hands that your lovers could never have given you before." Nyx whispered, gently running the tip of her tongue along his ear before nibbling at his earlobe, tugging at it softly so that she could eek some small noises of pleasure from her Lucius "Does that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:22 am

Lucius was a little bit surprised by the titles she said he should refer to her by but he was wise enough not to question it really. If he did then she might turn harsher than she already was and he really didn't want her to end up being harsh to him when she had even more power than Lord Voldemort. He was concerned that if Lord Voldemort's cruciatus curse was powerful then what would her's be like? In the end he just nodded in agreement,

"Alright then, I shall call you Lady. I hope you find this acceptable." he told her smoothly before blushing a little bit. Apparently this would boost her feelings huh? He nodded in agreement, "Well you can hear it all the time from now on my lady."

When she said that there was no need to be nervous he immediately felt even more nervous that he had done before. Whenever anyone said that there was nothing to be nervous about it was almost obvious that they were lying. He put a little smirk on his face and nodded,

"I'm sure that I will be able to enjoy every second of it." he agreed with just a little touch of apprehension there. He blushed a little bit when she pushed him down onto the bed and he couldn't help but blush more as she said that he would be her toy for her enjoyment. His blush reached even higher heights when she nibbled on his ear lobe. The pleasure was such that he couldn't help but gasp a little bit at the obvious pleasure. He moaned lightly and nodded a little bit, "Yes... yes it feels good..."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:34 am

Nyx was very glad that she was able to get a noise of pleasure out of Lucius already she had barely even begun so she knew that she would be sure to have lots of fun with him when she really got into what she normally did with her sexual partners. Chuckling softly she ran her nose up and down his neck, breathing softly onto his skin so Nyx left his hairs raised.

It felt good so quickly did it? She was certain then that Tom would be in for a lousy night if his wife was such a dispassionate lover tugging at his earlobes made him groan. The thought made her smirk, the cocky bastard deserved to have such a night, not even offering her a drink or a seat during their negotiations nor staying to talk after they had finished.

What lack of manners.

"Now that you are mine, Lucius." she purred huskily "You will follow my every command do you understand me? I promise as long as you do what I say, you won't be hurt. Now...are you ready for my first order?" Nyx asked, the joy of being dominant was playing in her eyes as she looked down at Lucius' willing body underneath her.

Taking his lips in a passionate heated kiss, Nyx ran her hands through his hair, tugging on it happily as she slipped her tongue into Lucius' mouth, enjoying the feel of running her tongue against his own. Nyx was eager, very eager to have sex with this rather interesting specimen of a man, she wanted to take care of him, and of his needs.

"I want you to strip out of these annoying robes for me." she stated, her voice tinged with desire "Then I'll give you a reward for being so good, and not kicking up a fuss while I negotiated for you, I wanted you most of all, my Lucius."

Nyx smirked wickedly and sucked his bottom lip into her mouth, gently biting it with her teeth, she nibbled on it, before sliding off and waiting for Lucius to get undressed for her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:46 am

Lucius had to admit that it made a very nice change to be the one who was desired for sex and not the one who was having to push for it. Narcissa had all the passion of a wet fish for him because she had never even liked him; arranged marriage and all that. She had cheated on him many times before with their Lord Voldemort, even when the man had been more snake than human. All was fair thought because he did exactly the same thing,

"I am yours my Lady?" he asked, confused about what that would entail before she began to tell him just what she wanted from that. He blushed a little bit but in the end his body was too willing and the dominant look in her eyes was a welcome spark to him. He nodded in agreement, "I will follow your every command and do whatever you say... whenever you say it. I... I'm ready for your first order of me my Lady. How may I be of service to you?"

The passionate kiss was rather unexpected but very much welcome. He hadn't had a kiss like this since the last time he had cheated on Nercissa almost three years ago. He moaned happily into the kiss as his tongue danced up against hers. She was very eager to sleep with him it seemed and he was getting to be just as eager rather quickly. He moaned happily before nodding.

Standing up, he began to slowly unbutton and untie his robes. Throwing the outer robes away slowly, he began to undress the rest by hand. He could have used magic but it was a lot more teasing if he used his hands apparently. When he was completely naked he kissed her back and moaned happily when she nibbled at his bottom lip. His arousal was clear to her right now and he hoped she approved.
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:57 am

Nyx liked the way that Lucius even now was still trying to take some sort of control, trying to not give in to her demands completely in the cool and rather formal way he replied to her, she would love it when she had him moaning and panting underneath her because of the touches she was giving to his body. Nyx would make sure that he wouldn't be sleeping tonight, thanks to some magic she had learnt from the lust demons she had slept with, it proved useful for stamina.

Sitting on the bed Nyx looked over Lucius as he stripped for her like she had asked him to, he really was obedient when she asked him which looked promising. Nyx never liked to really punish her toys because they had the unfortunate tendancy of breaking on her if she did that.

When he had finished, Nyx looked at his whole body, licking her lips softly she slid down onto the floor and nuzzled her nose in the inner of Lucius' thigh. Although it was a little odd for dominants, she did enjoy giving pleasure to her subs when they had done something good for her, and following her first command was really quite good to her.

"My my Lucius, so eager." she whispered allowing her tongue to flick out and run across his head "Your wife mustn't have been treating you correctly, I know I will have a hard time letting you leave the bed at this rate, you my toy are a natural..."

Allowing her head to dip forwards she took Lucius' rather impressive length into her mouth, her tongue lapped and sucked softly at his head to increase his pleasure before moving her head further down his length taking more and more of him into her soft mouth. Nyx wanted him on the brink of pleasure for her, she wanted him to finish inside of her mouth. Murmuring softly, Nyx leant forwards so her nose was nuzzling against his pubic hair, Lucius deep inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:10 am

Lucius was beginning to lose himself to some of the pleasure that she was giving him already and was trying his best to keep his sentences strong and full of words of more than one syllable. After all, he was from a good family and was well educated. He had a feeling though, that she was not going to make it easy on him. He had a feeling she would likely give him so much pleasure that holding it in became virtually impossible.

He could tell that she liked the way that he had stripped for her mainly because she hadn't told him off in anyway yet. Or maybe she just liked the fact that he was aroused enough that she didn't care too much. When she slid down onto the floor in from of him to nuzzle his inner thigh with her nose he blushed brightly, hotly, and couldn't help but think that this was a bit out of character for someone who was so obviously a dom. Not that he was complaining,

"Well... you're very beautiful after all..." he admitted before moaning a little bit when she licked across the head of his aroused cock, "No... she hasn't slept with me... since our son Draco was born. And I haven't wanted to... she was never very good."

When she dipped her head down to take more of his length in he moaned happily and couldn't help but want to place his hands on the back of her head. But she might not like that and OH MERLIN! He moaned louder and his hands instinctively rested on the back of her head as she sucked more of his cock into her mouth,

"Oh my Lady..." he moaned happily, "You feel so good..."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:19 am

Nyx was annoyed that her toy hadn't been treated well, she liked to treat her toys well and other people should do so also, if they didn't then they would be killed, that was simple to her. Although she was sure that it wouldn't go down very well should she kill the boys mother and Tom's new favourite pillow, so, she would merely ensure that Lucius received every possible attention from her.

Wanting to speak, Nyx kicked her blow job into overdrive, allowing herself to suck harder at Lucius' while her tongue lapped relentlessly up and down his length, slowly, then quickly, then slowly again, repeating the same motion again and again. Each suck was accompanied by a little moan, which because he was so deep inside of her reverberated throughout her body.

As soon as her intense efforts had pushed him over the edge, Nyx happily swallowed his cum down her throat. Standing from her space on the floor, immediately Nyx clicked her fingers and in a poof of flames her clothes were gone from her body, her fingers were under his chin and she was kissing him passionately pushing her body against his own.

"I always take care of what is mine." Nyx whispered seductively "I will ensure that you are the most pampered of all of my toys, because at the moment, you're my favourite."

Gently, she pushed him so that he was laying upon the bed and Nyx crawled on top of him, her lips travelled up and down his neck kissing and nipping at his skin. Her tongue found it's way to his chest, running her tongue along his nipples, circling them, before she bit one, not harshly, but enough to send a little jolt of pain through her Lucius.

"But you're still so bold, touching your mistress without permission, how naughty of you." she whispered, moving her lips to the other nipple, running her tongue around it and repeating her bite "What do you say...my Lucius?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next