The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Empty
PostSubject: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:28 am

Vaas was bored.

He had beaten some people up, gotten a job as a teacher, done some drugs, given some drugs to teens, kills some people and blown some shit up. Those were all the things he did on the islands... so why was he still bored even though he now had Tokyo police department on his ass?

They were fun to kill.

He decided, in the end, that what he was missing was the gambling that he had indulged in on the island. So he decided he was going to dress himself up in a nice suit he had stolen and go down to the biggest underground gambling den in Tokyo!

Specifically to play against one of their biggest champions, someone who was rumoured to actually be a cheat.

But he was also rather good at poker and people tended to be less inclined to cheat against him. So as he entered the private room with The Green Joker and two others, he grinned a little bit and stabbed his machete into the table casually,

"So we all ready to go si?" he asked before turning to the young woman who was The Green Joker. He liked his lips, "Chica I think I know why you win so much..."

He smirked,

"People no look at their cards with you here chica!"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:38 am

Noemie hummed to herself as she played the game at the table, she had won the last few rounds but she was all set to lose the next one, however she saw a rather handsome guy coming up to the table, she had seen him around Ouran if she wasn't mistaken but he wouldn't know her. She had kept out of his way knowing that he was trouble.

In fact she'd actually gone down to the lower classes because of her families loss of money, but the people there were more her type and she was no longer with Mori. To be honest she was upset because of that but his family didn't like her very much.

Apparently she was no longer marriage material after her families loss of finance had become public. She didn't have anything to do with it ironically, it was through no defect of her own that she was no longer going to be able to marry him. Perhaps it was for the best though, there were plenty more fish in the sea.

Purring softly at the guy who slammed his weapon down in front of her Noemie grinned;

"Well whatever advantage you can use right?" she asked with a smirk, before eyeing up his machete "Over compensating for something?" Noemie asked.

The game went quickly, she didn't win, but she threw it so that the guy next to her did. The sensei from Ouran who was now in trouble with the Tokyo police, he'd gotten some of her friends completely infatuated with him and she thought that she would be next on his list if his looks meant anything.

"Look at that, you won. Maybe you can use that money to buy me a drink. Then you can explain, what you want." she smirked, and hopped off her chair, slinking towards the bar in her tight tux trousers.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:51 am

Vaas had to admit that he was doing well but he was certain that he was only the last one in the private room with her because she had manipulated the others into losing more and more money until they had left. It was a very good tactic but he had seen it before and he was happy to let it happen.

Otherwise all he would have had to do was point it out and she would have been the target of two very angry and rather rich men.

He smirked,

"Si, chica, whatever you got." he agreed with her before smirking a little bit and stroking the blade of the machete with a finger, "Nothing like that chica... I jus like to let you know that I got my own ways of making sure you don't cheat me chica."

Moving with her up to the bar, he licked his lips at seeing her ass in those tight tux trousers. When she arrived at the bar he stood behind her, leaning in close to whisper into her ear rather huskily,

"Chica... you really shouldn't cheat..." He teased her with a small smirk, "It not good for your health... but you doing well chica... maybe you should quit while you head si?"

He smirked a little bit,

"But what I want is simple..." He spun her around to face him, his eyes alight with passion, "I want excitement chica! The trill of something! You understand?"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:58 am

Noemie blinked a little bit when she heard that the guy thought that he was going to get cheated by her, of course, she was angry that he knew that she was someone who did this however she couldn't say that he was wrong. He wasn't getting cheated mostly because he had slammed that knife down on the table and seemed to know that she was some kind of professional in this.

Maybe he had a game he wanted her to win or something.

"How rude of you to assume that I'm going to be so low, to someone who is obviously as much into the game as I am." she smirked, pushing her hair back from her eyes.

As he followed her to the bar, and pressed against her body Noemie felt slightly out of her depth but she swiftly recovered, true he was different to Mori, he was more passionate, spoke more but she knew how to read mens body language from her previous relationship. What he seemed to want, she could provide. If it was worth her while.

"Hm, you wish." she rolled her eyes "I'm doing well at the scene, I'm not quitting, not just yet. So you best get used to having me on the scene baby."

The sensation of him spinning her around to face him, made Noemie want to pounce on him. God she didn't even know his name! Where he was from! What he wanted. It was all such a thrill. Allowing her arm to drape over his shoulder she neared him with her body slightly, her black bra showing through her white shirt.

"Oh I know what you mean, I want that too, every day." she stated with a grin "But, Vaas, I don't think you might be the right one for me, aren't you just a little bit wanted by the Tokyo police right now? I'd like to keep myself in the good books of them for a while longer."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:13 am

Vaas smirked a little bit at her when she responded to him. They both knew that he knew she was cheating and she wasn't even going to try and hide from that it seemed. It made him smirk in amusement to be honest before he licked his lips a little bit. Seemed that the Joker wanted to have the same kind of fun as he did to be honest!

Well if that was the case then he was sure he'd be able to help her out in that regard!

"Rude is uno word for me chica." He admitted with a smirk before laughing a little bit, "I ain't into the game... I like the risk chica! The risk!"

He loved the feeling of her hot little body pressed against his own as he pressed up against her from behind. She had one killer body that much he would tell anyone for free. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head slightly,

"You need someone to look after you chica..." he whispered hotly into her ear, "Someone to chase away the boogyman who come knocking at your door..."

He smirked as he gripped her shoulder with one hand and his other squeezed her hip slightly as he pressed against her. Licking his lips a little bit, he had to resist the sudden urge to kiss her and kiss her hard! He shuddered slightly in pleasure,

"Every day? Girl you got impulse control, you know that?" He teased her a little bit before purring slightly, "Chica those little fucks wish they could catch up to me! But they don't even know it me... only a description... so I might as well not be chased, they fucking ridiculous chica!"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:22 am

Noemi was enjoying this flirting session with the former teacher, she didn't know how old he was but she hoped that it wasn't too old however she hoped that he would be experienced enough in order to give her considerable...pleasure. Running her hands through her hair to calm herself down Noemie figured that she was probably going to partner up with Vaas;

"The risk huh? I don't much like that, I like to know I can be in control of the game...it gives me a feeling of power." she admitted with a smirk as she took a sip at the martini that she had just gotten from the bar, allowing herself to get buzzed after the games she had been set to play were done for tonight.

She was going to head home now, but, that was probably going to change with the arrival of Vaas on the scene.

"A body guard?" she asked with a smirk, but she perused the idea "Actually, I wouldn't mind if you were offering to fill that role, but I'd need to know that I could trust you, I'd need to get to know you better."

Gasping as he gripped her shoulder, and her hip, pulling her closer, Noemie looked into his eyes, her own were burning with passion when she locked them with his own; "I know...it's a problem, I'm an adrenaline junky and need someone to sort me out. To stop me from being a little bit too wreckless."

The fact that the police only had a description made Noemie smirk and think about how they were going to work this little arrangement between themselves;

"I love hearing you talk like that." she smirked "So, what is it that you want from me exactly, speak plainly. I don't like dancing around."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:37 am

He smirked a little bit. Well she was in the wrong line of work if she liked the control more than she liked the risk! She was cheating at cards... sure that meant you were in control of the game but what happened when someone decided they didn't like losing? Or caught you cheating? They would murder you in a second and there was no doubt about that.

"You like control? Chica you in the wrong business for that girl." he told her plainly with a small smirk, "You can't control people girlie... they won' like yer cheatin' after all. They will want te collect there money!"

He nodded his head with a smirk,

"A bodyguard." He repeated, his smirk widening, "Someone to make sure that yer can leep up with yer cheatin' and no body will come after yer, comprende chica? I will deal with anyone who wants anything from yer!"

He purred a little bit as he could tell that he wanted something and he wanted it right the fuck now! Smirking, he moved the hand from her shoulder to cup her cheek,

"Oh I can show yer how te work it out." He assured her with a dirty little smirk, "Yer jus need to do something very... relaxing chica!"

He licked his lips a little bit before leaning in close,

"Fine... I want you chica." He told her with a lusty growl, "I want yer now... I want te take yer to my bed now chica!"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:46 am

Noemie smirked softly, obviously this guy didn't know how good she was, sure when she had just started out she had gotten into some bad places but now that didn't happen because she was better at the game. She knew how to make it look like she didn't cheat at all, when to lose, when to lose big in order to make herself seem realistic. Her disguises were used often so that people wouldn't begin to recognise her.

"No, I can't control people, that's the next magic trick I'm learning." she whispered with a soft wink in Vaas' direction.

When she heard that he did in fact want to be her body guard, Noemi smirked again, she liked that idea. The idea of having this hot muscled, dangerous guy following her around protecting her from thugs. He obviously knew what he was doing as well and she could do bigger jobs now that she had support.

"I love that offer, I need someone just like that and I know you'll be able to do the job just by looking at you. What's say I give you a trial gig. I have something coming up, it's pretty big and I'll need your support. You do well on that, and I'll give you what you want on a permenant basis."

Unable to stop her cheeks from flushing, despite her little cocky smile on her lips, Noemi gently kissed Vaas on the lips, it was a passionate kiss, her lips pressing needily against his own until she needed to draw away for air.

"Hmmm should I make you wait until you've done that first job...or should I give you a little flavour?" she whispered sensually into Vaas' ear "Come back with me to my room."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:59 am

He smirked a little bit when she joked that controlling people was going to be her next magic trick. He shook his head a little bit. She would never be able to control people, they were too stupid to fall for smart tricks and stupid tricks were on their level so they saw them too. It was easier just to make sure they knew what you were doing... and decided that it wasn't worth stopping you when you could retaliate,

"I thought you were the joker chica..." He smirked slightly, "Not the 'magician'..."

Vaas would like the chance to be Niomi's bodyguard to be honest. Not only would he be able to get into a lot of fights but he would also be in close proximity to her tight little sex-kitten body at all times! He was really looking forward to that, even more than the chance of fighting people to be honest! He smirked,

"Well you got me then chica!" He declared with a small smirk, "And don't worry... I got all we ever gun' need to keep you alive! You'll be kicking ass at cards and I'll be kicking ass."

He smirked when he noticed her blushing and he kissed her with urgency and desire that would be very hard to miss. Purring at the kiss broke, he smirked a little bit,

"I want a little taste first chica!" He told her before smirking wider and squeezing her ass discretely, "After you chica... I wanna watch you walk..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)   Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Card Stud (Vaas and Niomi)
Page 1 of 1