The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Empty
PostSubject: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:19 am

"Together... we have managed to defeat the Decepticons in an important battle and have built bridges with the humans that will last decades into the future." Optimus declared with a wide smile as the rest of the autobots, and their human allies, stood in the aircraft hanger that was now their main base of operations, "The Decepticons have fallen back, Jazz has managed to survive his wounds and we have a new home..."

There was a pause before Optimus grinned,

"This calls for a celebration!"

Music began to filter throughout the room and the human bar (and the autobot oil tanker) were open for business. Moving across the room, Optimus knelt down in front of Vixen so that his face was close to her when he spoke,

"To you Vixen we owe a debt of thanks." He told her firmly yet quietly, "A debt that I fear we will be unable to truly ever repay."

He bowed to her,

"I thank you."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:37 am

Vixen was in 7th Heaven right about now, she wanted to be able to dash around and speak to all of the Autobots especially Jazz who had taken a shine to her after she had saved him, and Bumblebee who was still freaked out she was wearing him and she understood that. It made her very sad that he hadn't gotten over that yet but, she supposed if she saw someone wearing her head it would be weird too.

Ironhide was her favourite though, always had been really but he hadn't been in the last battle and therefore there weren't as many songs about him.

Bowing to Optimus she smiled gently at him, and thought that just being able to be here right now, not living in fear or under the thumb of her mech was an amazing way to repay her. Co-operation with what she said made her feel amazing, and it was more than enough for her, she wanted to do more to help in fact.

"You are repaying me more than I'll ever be able to say Optimus." she whispered softly, placing her forehead against his own "Thank you."

Grinning she bounced backwards and stuck her thumb in the air; "Although right now, Vixen is on the prowl! Bring on the oil boys!" she laughed, rushing off to get some oil, no longer able to consume human foods.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 am

Ironhide had immediately gone for the oil as soon as Optimus had opened the bar for them as well as the humans. Sighing a little bit, he tried to get over the fact that he had mostly missed the last battle in the city... come on! It would have been right up his alley! Killing Decepticon scum left right and centre? That had his name all over it!

When Vixen came over he grinned a little bit and passed her a bucket-sized glass of oil for her to drink down. He held up his own massive glass,

"Well here's to you Vixen!" He toasted her with a grin, "Saviour of Jazz!"

He smirked a little bit and gave her a bit of a smirk,

"I bet her gets a song named after him for that battle right?" He teased her, "Truth is that Jazz... can't stand human music! Ironic considering the name right?"

Chuckling a little bit, he had some more oil before grinning,

"So come on... best thing about being back in the past?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:51 am

Vixen smiled softly when she heard Ironhide talking to her, she loved Ironhide and she wanted to be able to talk to him more often than she had done so far. During the battle she had been sticking close to Jazz and Optimus so that they had back up when they needed it, running her hand through her hair, she smiled brightly and took the glass of oil he had given her.

The size of it made her blink a little bit.

"Blimey Ironhide are you trying to get me completely plastered!" she laughed happily "I only have a small little glass at best, my tolerance is close to zero so...this is going to be interesting."

Taking a large gulp, Vixen wiped at her lips and she sighed happily. It made her systems relax completely and she took in the size and shape of Ironhide sat next to her, his was a horrible end and she was going to do anything to stop it from happening.

"Jazz never had any songs where I came from Ironhide." Vixen teased, poking his nose "Because he died so early on. So he'd be quite happy with that knowledge I assume."

Unable to stop a little sad smile, Vixen had to think about an answer that wouldn't bring the mood down. Seeing her Sam, was the best thing, but then again he didn't need to know about that it would just complicate things. So she would pick something happier;

"That I get an oil ration this big!" she giggled, through her sadness.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:57 am

Ironhide didn't really know what to talk about considering her future had been such a sad one. What did you mention about the current time when anything might have happened in the future to make what you were talking about, a sensitive issue or something? Of course the effects of oil would loosen them both up so maybe he had given her a little bit of a strong one.

He smirked a little bit,

"If I said yes would you object?" He teased her with a little laugh, "No, I just want to make sure that you're set for the night is all."

He smirked when she took a big gulp. So she knew she was a light-weight but she still went for it? Well if she wasn't his kind of girl then he wasn't sure who he was anymore. Grinning widely, he drank some of his own before chuckling a little bit,

"Suppose that's true... well this time around we'll make sure he has songs." He told her seriously before snorting in amusement, "That mention what a motor-mouth the guy is."

He could see that he had stumbled across one of the things he wasn't supposed to mention. Part of the invisible rules for asking time travellers questions probably. Coughing nervously, he tried to move past it, like she was doing,

"Well stay with us and you'll get it." He teased her lightly before smirking slightly, "Say... why were you so excited at the prospect of me firing my canon at you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:06 am

Vixen shook her head with a little giggle, it was amazing the way that he was being with her like this and he seemed to be enjoying himself as well! Perhaps this was going to be a great night for the two of them to get to know each other better, she wanted to get to know the bot better, his story had been her favourite after all.

"I wouldn't object at all." she grinned "In fact I am looking forwards to drinking my weight in oil and having to visit the ravaging Ratchet tomorrow for some pain killers. If that's not what you do at a party I don't know."

Nodding her head she raised her bucket, with both hands in a toast to that. Jazz was a wonderful bot and she wanted to ensure that he was remembered as such or actually continued to live and be as amazing so that people would be able to see how lovely he was;

"We have a lot of time to make those songs up but, I think we should mention that too, and of course include his favourite phrase 'What's crackin' little bitches?'" she joked with a little giggle.

The fact that she had got to excited at the prospect of him aiming his cannons at her, Vixen blushed softly and placed her hand on her cheek to cool it;

"Ah well...I had just heard so many stories from my friend about them, I couldn't help but think about what it would be like to be on the end of the great Autobot Ironhide's famous cannons." she sighed softly "They didn't disappoint baby." she winked.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:19 am

Ironhide laughed a little bit when she outlined her plan about getting absolutely wrecked on oil and then crawling to Ratchet for some painkillers. That was quite a plan she had going there! Except for a few details that he was going to let her know. Smirking a little bit as he took another big drink from his oil, he glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes,

"You should know that Ratchet doesn't give out painkillers for oil-related pain." He told her with a little chuckle, "He gets two sheets of metal and bangs them together really loudly if you even ask... it's not pleasant I can tell you now."

The toast done and his oil getting lower, he asked for a refill of his own and got a top-up of Vixen's so it looked like she hadn't drank anything. He smirked a little bit before laughing when she used Jazz's catchphrase. Honestly, only that bot could turn something that stupid into something funny,

"Yeah that's going to have to be the main focus of any stories told about him." He declared with a laugh before shaking his head a little bit, "We learnt languages from the internet but... who the hell did he go to for a voice like that huh?"

He smirked at her little bit before looking down at his hands, which were more often in cannon form,

"Mmm so you're saying you like my guns?" He teased her with a wink before blushing slightly before recovering with a wider smirk, "Well thank primus for that... I remember thinking that I wanted to see what you thought about my gun..."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 am

Vixen couldn't help but pout when she heard that Ratchet didn't give out pain killers for oil related pain, she was going to have to do something about that. She was sure if she persuaded him in the right way he would be all too happy to actually give her the pain killers that she needed, she could tug on some emotional cords if she needed to.

"Awww I'm sure that I can find several ways in which to persuade him nicely to give me the pain killers that I need, he just needs a ladies touch I think." she purred with a cheeky little grin on her lips "Sounds like you've been down that road lots of times, fond of the oil hm Ironhide?"

When he topped up her drink Vixen took another large swig of her oil and shivered, it was pretty high grade stuff and she hoped that she would be able to handle herself by the end of tonight. Running her hand down her leg she squeezed gently at a sore spot from the battle, and hummed, it was probably a bruise or something developing.

"Oh I have no idea, probably off some rap song." she giggled.

Nodding her head Vixen smiled brightly, beaming up at Ironhide; "I love your guns I think they're amazing. I've never seen anything like them before, my friend was so right. Why did you want to know what I thought huh?" she asked with a wiggle of her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:42 am

Ironhide rolled his eyes a little bit in a joking manner before pouting a little bit and adding the effect of having his eyes dim sadly. He had to look the part after all! Smirking a little bit to himself, he couldn't keep the effect up for very long,

"And here I thought you were my number 1 fan, not his..." He teased her a little bit before winking at her, "His cannons aren't as impressive as mine I can tell you that right now! He's all needles and patches and stuff..."

Drinking down another couple of gulps of his oil, he laughed at the idea of Jazz listening to some rap music. She might actually be onto something there he had to admit. Laughing a little bit, he shook his head though,

"Yeah well he could have picked a better rap song." He joked a little bit, "But then again... there probably isn't any good rap songs. I've not come across one in my surfing the internet."

He smirked a little bit, a light blush on his cheeks, when she complimented his guns. Ironhide did work hard on making sure his guns were the best after all. He smirked a little bit when she asked him why he wanted to know,

"Hey, every bot likes to know how their cannon measures up."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 am

Vixen giggled a little bit at Ironhide's display and she gave him a gentle, oil fuelled kiss on the cheek, it would have been the lips but she was not sure just yet about that. She wanted to be able to play the field a little bit, she wanted to be able to kiss whomever she wanted to kiss and enjoy her life while she could. She'd never had such freedom before.

If she got caught by Cons from her world, her life was going to be over.

"Hey I can be a fan of many Autobots, besides I have bits of him on me somewhere, you know I forget." she stated with a ruffle of her hair and a confused look "Besides he's the one with the pain medication for me tomorrow and you're the one pumping me full of oil."

Taking a big sip she sighed and placed it back down on the counter top, she was beginning to thrum happily now with drunkedness and she wanted to be able to keep that up. Vixen knew she was going to over indulge but wasn't keen to get to it.

Unable to stop a little snicker of laughter, Vixen slapped Ironhide on the arm and smirked;

"Maybe you'll have to show me whether they really do measure up, or if you're over compensating." she purred with a wicked teasing smile, taking another sip of her oil.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:58 am

Ironhide smirked a little bit when she giggled at his little joke and it widened into a grin when she gave him a kiss on the cheek. The oil was starting to affect her mind already he thought! Laughing a little bit, he ruffled her hair with a gentle hand as he shook his head at her with a rueful smile. The kind of smile that said he'd appreciated what she'd done, even if she had been teasing him by doing it in the first place.

He laughed a little bit,

"Yeah you have parts of him strapped into you..." He raised an eyebrow with a small smirk, "Some people might think that's coming on a bit strong!"

Laughing at the joke, he winked to let her know it had all been in good fun and had, in fact, been a joke. He laughed again,

"I'm telling you, he won't give you any." He teased her before grinning, "Yeah well you aren't complaining about the oil right now so right now I'm just being a very kind friend now aren't I?"

He grinned a little bit,

"I would gladly show you but you might be a bit intimidated." He joked before adding, "Besides, I don't think you're body is designed to take things like that from my body... the size different is very great."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 am

Vixen pouted a little bit when she heard that Ironhide thought that she was coming on a little bit too strong to Ratchet because she had parts of him strapped onto her, to be honest they weren't strapped to her they were her, they were her body which had been changed into this slightly larger hybrid of Cybertonian and human creation.

"Well imitation is the highest form of flattery Ironhide." she stated with a bigger pout, folding her arms over her chest in a mock childish strop "I think that someone might be a little bit jelly that I'll be coming onto Ratchet to get the pain medication tomorrow!"

Sticking her tongue out at Ironhide Vixen huffed again;

"I can't believe you're doubting my feminine wiles, I'll have you know I have tempted even the coldest sparked bot." she boasted with a grin, swigging down more oil so that her body was not very relaxed and she was looking around for someone she could start dancing with.

Making a 'pffft' Vixen shook her head and dismissed his concern with a wave of her hand;

"Please, that's what I was altered for! Cybertonian sexual relations!" she grinned "I don't think you're that well endowed darling dear Ironhide." Vixen giggled leaning over to him and resting her head on his shoulder, the oil making her by now rather tipsy "I can always go and ask someone for their second opinion."
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:15 am

Ironhide laughed a little bit when she pouted about his little joke. He took a swig of his oil before sighing contentedly and touching her pouting lip with a small smirk,

"No pouting, you look too cute when you pout." He teased her with a wink, "And any cuter and we'll all overdose on it."

He smirked when she replied that flattery was the sincerest form of flattery. He held up his hands in surrender,

"Alright, I'll grant you that one." He told her before smirking a little bit when she suggested that he was going to be a little be jealous, "Well of course I'm going to be jelly. He gets to have you all alone with permission to touch your body? I'd like to sign up for some of that to be damn sure..."

He openly looked her up and down before shaking his head,

"I am definitely not doubting your feminine wiles." He assured her with a small purr before smirking a little bit and licking his suddenly dry lips as he looked at her, "Oh I best you could... you seem to be doing a good job of it now."

He raised an eyebrow and suddenly smirked,

"Really now?" He purred, very interested. She seemed rather tipsy though it had to be said, "Well I think it would be a perfect fit for you then..."

He nibbled at her ear lobe before pulling back with a small smirk,

"If you wanted to find out then you'd have to get me dancing."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:23 am

Vixen enjoyed the sensation of Ironhide's finger against her lips and she gently took his finger into her mouth and gave it a little suck, before removing her lips from around it and giving it a soft kiss. Hopefully that would dispel any thoughts of cuteness that the mech had running around in his system, her eyes were pulsing with desire but she held it in check while she was able to.

"Was that less cute for you?" she asked with a husky laugh.

When he stated that he wanted to touch her body Vixen's eyes widened and she couldn't help the shy smile that creeped onto her lips, allowing herself to run her hands up Ironhide's large arms, she shivered softly, taking in all the little dents and grooves with her soft fingertips.

"Maybe I'll give you permission anyway, if you let me explore I don't see why I shouldn't let you, Ironhide." Vixen whispered sensually into his audio receptors.

Nodding her head with a little giggle, Vixen stood up, and pulled Ironhide's hand so that he would move with her to the dancefloor, her body gently swaying to the beat of the music, her hips moving rhythmically around and around. Moving slowly closer, she placed her hands around his neck and allowed her body to bump up against his own, the sensation of cool metal against her made her shiver;

"Dancing...like this?" she growled softly into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:32 am

When he pressed his finger against her soft little lips he had thought that would be it but she almost eagerly sucked his finger into her hot little mouth and gave it a teasing suck. She removed her mouth from his finger and kissed it teasingly. He had to admit that right now he had a certain part of his body that was INCREDIBLY jealous of that finger.

Licking his lips a little bit, he stared down at her hotly, desire flashing in his eyes,

"I'm going to ravage you if you do that again." He promised her huskily with a small smirk, "This is a surprise... I thought that you were more innocent but obviously I was mistaken."

He smirked as he looked right into her eyes,

"And glad to be mistaken."

She was still slightly shy it seemed because expressing his desire to run his hands all over her sexy little body seemed to surprise her. Smirking a little bit as she felt up his massive arms, he noted the way she was touching his war-scars more than anything else. So she liked those bumps and nicks huh?

"If you do you'll make me a very happy man..." He told her with a purr before adding, in a soft but husky whisper, "And I'll use the permission to make you one very happy femme..."

Eagerly being taken along up to the dancefloor, Ironhide could already feel his aroused pressing up against his outer plating. But he wouldn't make a more risky move right now. Not yet anyway. Smirking a little bit, he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her right up against his arousal and his hips. He smirked as one hand fells slightly to cup her tight little ass,

"Oh yes..." He whispered, leaning in to nibble at her ear lobe as his hand worked her ass, "Just like this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)   Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together we stand (Autobots and Vixen)
Page 1 of 1