The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon

Fallon

You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Empty
PostSubject: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:48 am

Fallon had been living in quiet for some time now, she had been laying dormant merely watching and waiting. Observing her human grow and interact. Ever since he had split from his wife, a useless whore who couldn't act worth a damn, Fallon had been happy to allow Sean to amble along and do his films. There was no woman in the picture to contest her rightful place by his side.

Besides she was busy too! She had things on her plate, more terrorising and evil to do...yet it was then while her back was turned that the worst had happened.

He had found himself another woman.

And he had decided he was going to move her into a new home that they would be sharing together which was the height of irritation for her. One thing you did not want to do was get her irritated. Everything about the old bag made her hair stand on end and she growled in the empty rooms of the new house.

She would get this bitch out of the picture by any means necissary, even if she had to kill her...Sean would be all hers still in a jail cell pinned for her murder. Maybe women would keep their grubby paws off of him for a change!

Now they were all moved into this new house, and she was determined to start causing mayhem. While they were asleep she opened the door to their bedroom, and very swiftly slammed her fist into the picture of the two of them at her bedside, waking them up in time to see a shadow-y figure at the end of their bed.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:13 am

Sean had had a bit of a time with the old love life thing recently. His last wife had left him in rather odd circumstances, saying that she wouldn't stand by him when she knew there was another woman in his house. There had been no one there and he hadn't cheated at all! But her 'female intuition' had picked up that another woman had been in the house when she hadn't been there.

He had protested his innocence but that hadn't stopped him using the better lawyer and making sure the bitch got nothing in the divorce.

Of course he had found himself another woman after awhile, when he thought he was ready to go back to dating. She was nice enough but she, like all over women he'd been with, lacked a certain flair that he had always imagined would come from someone he truly loved. It was once again missing but then again, he wasn't sure he would ever fall in love at the minute.

The smashing of some glass woke the both of them and they were both drawn to the shadowy mass at the foot of his bed. She screamed and threw a pillow at it before hiding under the covers,

"Make it go away!"

Sean looked back to the bottom of the bed and couldn't see anything there anymore but he could see the cracks in the picture. He sighed and went to go back to sleep,

"It was nothing... just go back to sleep."

She shook her head and moved over to inspect the smashed picture closely,

"No... something smashed this...!"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:21 am

Fallon chuckled to herself darkly when she saw the little bitch getting what she deserved, a good old fright and she was going to make sure that from now on her life was going to be a complete misery as was Sean's. She'd had enough of him betraying the feelings in his bones and going with other women when they weren't the one for him.

She was the one for him and he knew that, he just didn't know that he knew it.

Her little scream of fright made her smirk, and even though they couldn't see or hear her she was standing right by the womans side of the bed, just watching her. Sean wasn't sticking up for the woman that was because he knew she deserved it for getting in the way of their relationship...she deserved everything she would get.

Looking up to the overhead light, Fallon flicked it on, and off and on and off like a strobe light until the lightbulb smashed all over the bed, and the floor.

The bed started to shake as her energy grew and she didn't want them to move from the bed, she wanted them to stay on route in her little horror show she was putting on. More and more violently she moved the bed, making sure that it vibrated and lifted itself up from the floor at one point before slamming back down.

Allowing herself to become tangible again but in the form of her black shadowy figure, Fallon stood at the foot of the bed, her bright eyes the only thing they could see as they watched both of them and revelled in their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:29 am

Sean growled in annoyance as his annoying girlfriend seemed to think that it would be a good idea to flick the lights on and off as fast as she could. All the while she was whimpering like a kicked puppy. God damn it, he was trying to get back to sleep here! Of course when the bed started moving he growled in annoyance to see her clinging to the bed with her hands on the edge.

To his tired mind this was proof enough,

"Stop shaking the bed god damn it! I'm trying to get back to bed!" He complained to her, "Crazy bitch... who does this?"

When she slapped his back and screamed, he sat up to catch a glimpse of some shadowy figure at the base of his bed. He blinked a few times in surprise and slowly dawning fright before his girlfriend screamed,

"Make it stop Sean! Make it stop!" She cried, "Make it stop or I'm leaving you right now!"

But how could he make this shit stop? He shook his head as he held onto the bed,

"I don't know how to stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 am

Fallon growled when she heard the woman being so eager to leave her man, there was no loyalty any more was there? Come sickness, health and crazy demon activity there should be some form of solidarity yet here this bitch was saying she was going to leave her man like that if she didn't stop what she was doing.

That was what she wanted - her gone, yet she should have been putting up more of a fight to keep him with her instead of just giving up like that so swiftly. Honestly she hadn't even begun to get to the good bits just yet, she was only doing the minimum that she could in order to get them both scared, get them both ready to bolt out of here.

Smirking softly she allowed herself to take a more solid shape, which showed that she was clearly a woman even if she was still all black and shadowy to the human eye.

The bed stopped shaking, and she dissappeared from the edge of the bed, although it was far from the end of what she had in store for these two tonight. She was going to make sure that Sean knew that he was hers, and that no other woman would be coming near him while she was here. Which was going to be for the rest of his natural lifespan.

Padding her way to the other side of the bed, where Sean was, she crawled onto his side, on top of him as the indents in the bed showed, and her invisible hands gently stroked his hair;

"Don't be afraid." she whispered, her voice echoing and distant before her presence on the bed dissappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:49 am

Sean had to admit that shit was going down and he wasn't very good at offering an explanation for it... but to threaten to leave him because he couldn't figure out a way to stop a supernatural entity from terrorising them in the space of five minutes was a bit harsh wasn't it? He growled a little bit at his current girlfriend,

"How would you like me to deal with the shadowy-demon-type thing at the base of our bed then?!" He demanded, slightly panicked before the bed stopped shaking, the light settled, and the figure seemed to disappear. He sighed in a relief, "Well... at least that's over..."

His girlfriend sat on the bed, arms around her and shivering, but she still managed to look indignant,

"And why couldn't you stop it sooner? You're supposed to protect me!" she cried shrilly before shaking her head, "And why is it that the shadow demon thing possessing your house is a woman? Is this all just some trick for you to have another woman in your life?!"

Sean was literally godsmacked.

How the hell did this bitch function with thought processes like that?!

He was about to respond when he felt something invisible, and very female, crawl onto the bed so that he was pinned down to the bed. Swallowing thickly, he noticed that his girlfriend didn't seem to be able to tell he was pinned down,

"I er... I don't think there's another woman in my life..." He admitted before looking up where he imagined the demon's face would be, "But maybe that's not the answer you're looking for...?"

His girlfriend just stuck her nose up in the air at him.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 am

Fallon in all of her years as a demon had never been more enraged than she had been by this woman in front of her. She had what she did not, the warm arms of her human wrapped around her and here she was being ignorant to him, she wanted him to protect her against something that could easily kill both of them if she wanted, and something he had no idea what it was!

The woman was an irritating bland blotch on the timeline of her humans life and she was going to erase the blotch from his surroundings so that he might be able to endure a sensible conversation again. With her of course.

When Sean said that he didn't have another woman in his life, Fallon's anger grew even higher and she slammed open the door to the bedroom with a simple flick of her hand, the sound seemed to resonate throughout the whole house. Appearing, in her shadowy female form again she gripped the woman by the hair and held her up to her face, where her eyes and sharp fanged teeth were showing;

"Get out." she growled.

Taking the woman by the long blonde hair she tugged her out of bed and proceeded to drag her down the stairs, making sure to give her a few good cracks to the bones of her ribs as she went down them, before throwing the woman outside and locking the door, tight, against her protests to get back in.

Now, he was all hers, Fallon thought with a wicked grin. Time to play cat, and mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:07 am

Sean had to admit that seeing his girlfriend dragged down off the bed, out the bedroom, down the stairs and out the front door was the weirdest thing he had ever seen. It also kind of let him know that she, seeing as the demon was obviously a woman, was not happy with being the other woman. And, apparently, wanted something with him that would require his current girlfriend being out of the way.

He was secretly rather curious and openly very afraid of what that could be.

And he had made the mistake of following them out of the bedroom and staying at the top of the stairs. When the mass of shadows turned to look at him again he swallowed a little bit thickly,

"So er... do I get a head start to start running or what?" He asked her with a nervous little chuckle, "I don't suppose you're going to be gentle with me are you?"

With those two questions, he immediately ducked into his bedroom again and locked the door, putting a chair in front of it to stop it from opening, propped up against the door handle as it was. He breathed deeply.

"Okay... this is weird..." he muttered before asking the spirit, "What is it that you want from this house?!"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:15 am

Fallon saw Sean standing there at the top of the stairs, she knew that he wanted her, however he was conflicted and scared right now. There were many things that she was going to do to make him want her over the next few days, she was going to drive him crazy with thoughts of her, of what she was going to do to him when she finally caught up to him, when she allowed him to play with her properly instead of just being her toy.

Now was time for her to dissappear again though and she was going to leave him to sweat a little bit over what she wanted from him.

For all he knew she could want to feast on his blood and dance around his dead corpse...although the spirit comment was a little bit hurtful she was willing to let her baby get away with that for tonight. He had been through a lot after all.

Not leaving without a final bit of magic on her part, without entering the room, she gently moved the chair back its usual place, and opened the door. It wasn't so much a threat, as to say that whether he wanted her around or not, in his room or not, she had the ability to be there, and she would be there in the future.

Smirking, she allowed her presence to dissappear and was eagerly awaiting the next time they would meet.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:23 am

Sean had to admit that he hadn't wanted to fall asleep the first night after the weird supernatural attack... so he didn't sleep.

He had stayed up for three nights in a row before he finally collapsed onto his bed, fast asleep before he even hit the mattress. To be fair he had been putting off sleeping for too long so it was entirely expected. What he had not been expecting, however, were the powerful erotic dreams he had been having about a dangerous woman.

When he woke up he couldn't remember a thing about the woman, just that she was powerful and dangerous and knew what she wanted when it came to sex.

Rolling out of bed, he sighed a little bit as he dressed quickly in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to go and make himself some coffee. As he was pouring a cup his ex-girlfriend marched into the house, tears streaming down her face,

"Why didn't you fight for me Seanie?!" She wailed, "Why did you just let me walk out the door after that horrible ghost attack?!"

Sean sighed a little bit as he sipped his coffee,

"You left me remember?"

She slapped him repeatedly as she cried and Sean allowed it because she was a weakling so nothing she ever did hurt,

"I hate you! I hate you I hate you I hate you!" she cried, "You were a terrible lover! And so selfish as a boyfriend! Stay here and have sex with your freakishly ugly ghost bitch then! See if I care!"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:30 am

Fallon had been upset to see that her baby hadn't been sleeping after meeting her, and so when he had been asleep she rewarded him for it. Of course the reward was erotic dreams of herself, and of him, groaning, gasping, moaning and writhing together until on one occasion she couldn't actually hold herself back and had to go out afterwards to relieve herself of the tension that he had created within her.

It was hard to actually be a part of those dreams, to send the vision of her sucking his cock and making him cum in sheer pleasure, and not recieve pleasure herself so she believed that she could be forgiven for seeking release in the arms of another demon. It wasn't like she was cheating or anything, even if she was, he had cheated on her before.

The return of the girlfriend was not appreciated.

Fallon stood invisible in the kitchen and as soon as the bitch began to hit her human, to dare to lash out and bruise his skin Fallon began to act. Her teeth ripped into her skin, her sharp nails rendered her flesh and scratched deep into her skin leaving welt marks. The screaming and pleading was something she didn't listen to even as she snapped her elbow, leaving her lower right arm useless.

Throwing the woman outside she slammed the door and appeared in her shadow form again to her human, to her Sean.

"Was I not clear when I told her not to come back?" she asked, her voice still echoing, as if it was travelling through a long tunnel before it got to be head.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:58 am

Sean had to admit that all the while his ex was talking he was counting... counting down the seconds it would take for the spirit/demon/ghost in his house to suddenly remember that it had already kicked her out already. Of course he lost count when she started hitting him but it was around that time when his ex stopped shouting in anger and started screaming in pain.

It was a testament to how annoying she was that it took Sean a few minutes to decide if he should be horrified that bloody strips seemed to be being torn out of her.

In the end he decided that he had to be horrified even if it was purely from a humanitarian point of view. After all, it would be horrible if it happened to anyone else. And to be fair, it was a bit excessive. She screamed at him,

"Sean help me!" She screeched, "Don't just stand there you idiot!"

Sean suddenly felt a lot less need to help her and by the time she had been thrown out through the door he had to admit that he had been wishing she would go away for a few minutes there. As soon as the shadowy figure appeared in front of him, her eyes bright and her voice echoing, he chuckled a little bit sheepishly,

"I told her not to come back and honestly didn't expect her back..." He told the shadow before adding, "But you were rather clear and... and who are you exactly? Sorry but... what do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:11 am

Fallon looked at her human, at Sean and she tilted her head to one side. Allowing herself to become fully solid for the first time and showing him her form, which of course was naturally attractive to humans. Especially her human. The whole point of even having a body for a demon was to have sex, with humans of course, and as a result she wanted her body to be as attractive as possible.

Her copper bob dusted her chin and she couldn't help the glint of mischievousness in her hazel eyes as she regarded his form waiting for his own eyes to look over her own body. As a demon she typically didn't wear much clothing and so she was wearing what could be described as a human corset with a very thin white shirt on the top and leather hot pants, with ripped stockings.

"The question is what." she chuckled softly, allowing herself to slink closer to Sean, her fingers tracing lightly against the kitchen worktop "But my name is Fallon."

Stopping just a few paces in front of Sean, she cracked a wicked smile; "And I just want you, all of you, like you want as well."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:21 am

Sean had to admit that of all the things he had expected to happen, the shadow figure becoming solid and visible was not one of them. The shadow figure being revealed to be a very attractive young woman was definitely not what he had expected!

But he was very glad to have been proven wrong on his suspicions about the shadow creature being some kind of ugly thing.

Dead wrong.

She had an amazing body and seemed to be in her early twenties or late teens. Legal age, thank god, to be sure. But not one he had ever met before had such a smoking hot body or captivating hazel eyes, she was a stunner that much was clear even from a first glance! And she was dressing to impress too it seemed as he could see that she was dressed in a very sexy corset and shorts combo that highlighted both bountiful breasts and an abundant ass.

He swallowed thickly as he tried to remember how to speak,

"What... what are you?" he asked her, nervous and tongue-tied all of a sudden, "Fallon huh? I'm glad to finally be able to meet you Fallon..."

It had been very unsettling to talk to someone he saw as only a shadow. He wanted to back away but he found himself rooted to the spot by her gaze,

"M-me? Why do you want me?" He asked her before blushing at the insinuation that he wanted her as well. To be honest, yes, yes he wanted her so very badly right now. But he couldn't vocalise it, only being able to blush brightly.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:29 am

Fallon could see that her human was appreciating her body and that made her happy, well, as happy as she could get as a source of all evil. Her appearance was pleasing to him and that was all that she needed to get what she wanted combined with the ruthless and uncompromising attitude that she already held within her.

She would get what she wanted and would receive no compromises in her pursuit of it.

The reaction of Sean to her appearance made her smirk softly and she wanted nothing more than to drive him even madder with attraction to her than he already was. It would be a waste though, to put all her cards on the table now, there were occasions where she was sure that she was going to need them when he would be angry with her.

"I am a demon." she declared with a wicked smirk, allowing her fingers to slide off the kitchen counter and move to stroke the skin of her thighs as she taunted Sean from afar "I am your demon. You are my human...always have been."

Unable to stop an echoing laugh Fallon stepped closer still to Sean and allowed her body to remain mere inches away from being pressed to his own, her breath gently tickling his ear as she whispered into it;

"Because you were made to be mine, and I am tired of waiting for you to realise that I am the only one who can sate you like you desire." she grinned pulling away with that same smirk on her lips "You knew inside that you couldn't find a woman you desired with your whole self, that is because inside you knew you belonged to me."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 am

Sean had to admit that right now, if he weren't so afraid, he would be getting rather hard rather quickly. But because he was so afraid he was... huh. Okay no he was still getting pretty hard and very quickly to be honest. So maybe he was enjoying the fact that she was sexy as hell (pun intended) but also rather dangerous and dominating.

Like the woman in his dreams in a very literal sense.

Of course when she told him that she was a demon his very first response was to run the heck away! How could it not be? She was essentially one of the most evil creatures in creation if you believed the Christians or anyone else who was religious,

"Ah... okay I really hadn't been expecting that." He admitted with a bright blush before it began even brighter when he saw her teasing him by stroking her soft little thighs, "My demon? My personal demon... what do you mean I'm your human? Like... you own me?"

The laugh was echoing too and that was a tad creepy to be honest but nothing that would be enough to dull the hard throb of his arousal now,

"Wait... how do you know that I'm waiting for someone like that? Someone to click into place fully with me..." He asked her before his eyes widened, "I really was made for you wasn't it? Oh god... this is heavy..."
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:45 am

Fallon could see the flicker of fear in his eyes and she pouted softly, allowing her arms to wrap around his head in an embrace so that he could be comforted by her action. She thought that it was those silly Christians again getting into people's heads and telling them that they were the worst creatures on God's green earth when that simply wasn't true.

If you did everything that she told you she was a very pleasant and lovely person to be around.

"Now now..." she whispered softly kissing his cheek "There's no need to be afraid of me, demons aren't all bad you know, not if you do what we ask you."

The way that he looked at her as she was stroking her thighs made her want to do it to other areas of her body just to see what his reaction would be. It had been a long time in the making, their first night together and it was going to be worth it...the tension was flicking through the air already it was so palpable.

"Yes, like I own you." she smirked, gently poking him on the nose "Come on Sean I wish to go to bed with you, let us go upstairs together."

He was just so cute when he looked frightened like that, it made Fallon want to kiss him until he was no longer frightened, but...it made another part of her want to see what he would do if she really began to try and frighten him on purpose. Clasping his hand in her own she led Sean upstairs to his room, and pushed him onto the bed, shutting the door with a soft click and a wave of her hand.

"But you...have been very bad." Fallon growled.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:56 am

Sean felt it was still pretty reasonable for him to be a little bit afraid of the demon in front of him, even though she was the very definition of sexy. And even though she seemed to be trying to convince him that she wasn't evil. To be honest that mainly just made him think that she was evil seeing as she was trying so hard to not seem evil at all.

Didn't stop him blushing madly when she kissed his cheek though,

"I.. well what is it that you want from me?" He asked her rather nervously, "I don't want you to give me a reason to be afraid of you after all... right...?"

He could see that she was enjoying his reaction to her actions and he had to admit that watching her stroke her thighs was beginning to make his trousers ever tighter. Blushing bright red, he tried to escape the fact that she had seen it,

"Oh okay..." He whispered at learning he was a demon slave before blushing brightly and spluttering, "R-right now? Up stairs? The two of us... doing...?"

He allowed himself to be pulled upstairs and into his room and fell backwards onto his back when she pushed him. He coughed a little in embarrassment when she said he had been very bad,

"W-what did I do wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Fallon

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:03 am

Fallon couldn't help but smirk when he said that he didn't want to be given a reason to be afraid of her and he wanted to know what they would be getting up to together, what she wanted from him in explicit detail it would seem. There was nothing that she could say that would make it clearer than the fact he was hers, he would do what she wanted and if she wasn't happy with something then he wouldn't be doing it.

"I want a relationship with you, Sean." she smirked "You are mine after all, and I've been waiting a long time for the day that I could be with you properly, as you humans like to be when mating together and generally doing things together."

It was amazing how much he was reacting to her and Fallon loved it.

He could tell that even though he had tried to sate his lusts with humans it just wouldn't do, he was born to be with a demon and that demon was her. He was going to get what he had been wanting for so long even though he might not have realised it.

"Kissing...touching...fucking." she whispered sensually into his ear as she crawled on top of Sean, allowing her lips to place feather soft kisses up and down his neck "That is what the two of us will be doing. We need to...familiarise ourselves with each others bodies."

Growling loudly, Fallon's eyes flashed with anger and she resisted physically harming Sean. She didn't want to break her toy or make him afraid of her.

"You have been sharing your bed with others...you cheated on me." she growled "So, while I decide your punishment, you are to do as I say, and I wish for you to get acquainted with your new partners body..."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 am

Okay this was getting into the kind of red light area that people spoke about, where they heard alarm bells in their heads. And right now his was screaming at him that it was a very bad idea to get into a relationship with a demon who seemed both equal parts attractive and sadistic/evil. He was going to be in for one wild ride whatever he decided.

And to be honest he could see her taking rejection poorly and he was... curious, about how she might actually manage to 'click' in his mind,

"I... you... I think that would be a lovely experience." He told her in the end with a bright blush, "How long have you been waiting for me exactly? Since... since I was born?"

Okay.

Sean was pretty sure he was going to give into her advances now. He shuddered with barely suppressed arousal as she pressed herself up against him and whispered the various things that they would be doing together into her ear as she crawled on top of him. He swallowed thickly and nodded rather dumbly,

"Y-yes please!" he squeaked a little bit before swallowing and his voice returning to normal, "I would love that..."

Oh okay he had pissed her off something chronic. He smiled weakly,

"And I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you." He told her, ignoring a lot of common sense that had been crushed by her sentence, "I would love too... how much acquainted?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)   You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Mine. (Fallon and Bean)
Page 1 of 1