The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Empty
PostSubject: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:03 am

Pyramid Head didn't have a name and as far as he could tell, he didn't much care for one either. To be honest his state of being meant that he cared for very little at all. The only exception to that was Alessa and parts of Alessa, such as the girl who was now named Sharon. He cared for them, he protected them. They were his and he would not let any harm come to what was his.

Of course he could tell that the Hyena pack heading towards the hospital were not under Alessa's control anymore. They had rebelled and they would kill her if they got their grubby little paws on her. But he would not let them.

He would defend what was his!

The faceless nurses would protect Alessa well enough until he got there. They would be beaten by the hyena pack but he would get them and he would protect what was his! He let out a gargling roar of a challenge and began to make his way towards the nearby hospital, dragging his large knife through the road surface as he moved slowly to Alessa'a aid.
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:12 am

Alessa had been busy, wrecking havoc amongst the Cult of Valtiel who had decided that they would once again try and remain strong in the face of her all encompassing evil, her all encompassing power. They were afraid of her, and they would pay for the sins that they had committed against her, and in so doing, they should realise that they too, were tormented by their deeds even though they would not admit it to the world.

Smirking a little bit, she thought it humerous the way that they tried to foil her plans, foil the darkness that she had created to be all encompassing.

There were talks of creatures rebelling against her, and perhaps she thought it was because she was distracted by some of the new additions to the realm of Silent Hill, they were so amusing, seeing their reactions to finding themselves in their own, personal, corner of Hell. Alessa seemed not only to be the nightmare of the people of Silent Hill, but a manifestation of others failures to their children as well, their nightmares, tying in with each other.

The nurses throughout the hospital were busy trying to stave off the pack of creatures who had dared to rebel against her, but, Alessa did not worry, if they did not take care of them, her protector most certainly would.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:23 am

The nurses were, as expected, putting up a valiant fight but they were of no use against the hyena's as they were a creature created with the intent to kill. The nurses had been too but not quite as badly it had to be said. But the hyena's were almost upon the room where he knew Alessa to be relaxing and he would not have it!

No filthy hyena would touch what was his!

Roaring a guttural roar, all the nurses and Hyena's froze when they realised who, what it was that had roared at them. Growling darkly, Pyramid Head heaved his giant knife and began to kill. It didn't matter if they were nurses of Hyena's, he struck them down with the greatest of ease. Their blood painted the walls of the hospital.

As he made it towards the room he knew Alessa was in, his eyes narrowed when he spotted the leader of the Hyena's trying to sneak into the room. The door closed and locked and Pyramid Head would have smiled, if he could have. Knowing that the hyena was trying to hold the door closed with her body, he thrust his knife straight through the door... and straight through the rebellious creature. Tearing his knife down, he cut both the body and the door in two and stepped inside.

Alessa was find, unharmed and only slightly more alarmed that she was by other, unplanned, events. Leaving his knife in the middle of the hyena's corpse, he moved up close to Alessa until her face was inches away from his pyramid of a head. He forced himself to speak,

"Safe?" he growled, his voice raspy but soft in this case, "Un... harmed?"
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 am

Alessa was none plussed by the sounds of the Hyena's getting closer and closer to the room, she was sure that she needed to create some more powerful creatures to protect her while Pyramid Head was off killing and terrorising members of the order as was her command. Smirking softly as she twitched her hand, spinning and turning what used to be a heart into the form of a new creature she was contemplating.

Of course as soon as she saw that Pyramid Head was here, sorting out the rest of the remaining threats for her, Alessa let her smirk grow, of course she expected nothing less of her favourite creature. Red Pyramid was her protector, her guardian and of course he was the most powerful of the creatures that she had invested her darkness into.

As soon as he thrust his sword into the door, killing the hyena who had moved into the room instantly, the splattering of blood making Alessa chuckle softly in the revelation that she knew these weak creatures had been crushed.

"Yes, I am safe, and unharmed." she stated with a smirk playing on her lips, gently she squeezed his muscular upper arm and turned back to the window she had been looking out of "It seems I need to create more creatures..." she whispered softly.

The rust around the room was constant now, it always was dark where she was, but she was thankful that she was no longer confined to her horrible hospital bed down below the church of the Order. That had been a Hell all of it's own.

"Even in this Hell, it is amusing that people can be so ignorant as to stand against me, the ultimate power in this realm." she stated, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:48 am

Pyramid Head disliked doing duties that took him away from his Alessa. He hated that he ever had to leave her on her own and trust the other creatures to try and keep her safe. They failed at their tasks to do so, they were unworthy or being near what was his and Pyramid Head liked to show them just how useless they were by destroying them whenever they failed to protect his most precious Alessa. If they failed in that task then they were destroyed, he would not have any harm befall what was his after all and he would keep her safe from all harm.

When she said that she was safe and unharmed he grunted in response, an affirmative as he had finished making a visual assessment of her health. Of course his eyes had lingered on the most attractive parts of her body. When she squeezed his upper arm he growled softly, an almost tender sound for him. In reality, it was a light sound of growing lust. He lusted after what was his and he would have her.

When she said she needed to creature more creatures he grunted and shook his pyramid,

"No... weak." he growled, stabbing the dead hyena again, "Weak! Need... strong! Need... me!"

Maybe she could create creatures to fight in their war against the order but Pyramid Head was staying right here with her. He would protect her from any kind of foe imaginable. He nodded his pyramid and moved behind her. His muscular form pressed up against her from behind and he wrapped an arm possessively around her,

"Leave..." he urged her in his growling voice, "Come... follow."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:03 am

Alessa had to admit that she didn't like her creatures to speak, mostly because she didn't feel like they deserved to speak the way that they had behaved in life, and now that they had done that to her, she didn't feel like making them even remotely human any more, they deserved to be disfigured, dishevelled and not remotely comfortable with themselves. Perhaps not even truly compentant of forming thoughts and seeing them through.

When however, she heard Pyramid speak, it made her heart soften slightly and her hate not so potent in her surroundings. It seemed that she had grown fond of the creature, and as such she was glad that she had created him with the ability to speak, even if it was only a few small words and guttural sounds.

Smirking softly when he stabbed the hyena creature again Alessa raised her eyebrow as she looked over the scene in front of her, it was almost like the creature was jealous that she might creature more creatures. Deciding to test this she commented nochelantly;

"Oh actually I was planning on making another evolution of yourself." she stated with a playful smirk "It should be just as powerful or maybe even more so..."

As he pulled her towards him Alessa blinked softly and rested her head against his rock hard chest, he was very muscled and once again she thanked the fact she had made him so. Closing her eyes slightly, she felt the cool tip of his metal helmet against her cheek and she chuckled softly looking up at him from her position;

"If you insist, but wherever are you taking me?" Alessa asked, her voice unusually filled with a malicious humour.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 am

Pyramid Head didn't like the idea of her creating something that was so like him but better apparently. He was him and he would always be the best for her, for she was his and he would allow nothing and no one (not even a copy of himself) to take her from him. She belonged to him in mind, body and soul and they were bound together in that way. He growled deeply, showing his displeasure at the idea by hacking what was left of the Hyena's head from it's mangled corpse,

"No." he growled out as he violently removed each of the corpse's limbs before stabbing his knife into the ground hard. He leant closer to her, not liking how she was trying to play with his emotions... he possessiveness and jealousy, "Change... me. Give... me... strength! Protect!"

He wanted to protect her. To have her. That was what he had been created for, he knew it even if she didn't! A part of her had made him so that he would dominate her when the time came because a part of her yearned to be taken by him. When she rested her head against his chest he growled lightly so that she would feel a pleasant rumbling from his chest as his arm around her tightened slightly. He nuzzled the smooth metal of his pyramid against her cheek,

"Home."

It was one word and it meant that he was going to take her to his lair, the place that she knew nothing about. Scooping her up with one hand, he easily cradled her in the crook of his arm and held his knife with the other one. To him she might as well have weighed nothing at all, for he carried her easily. He carried her out into the streets and started walking to his lair,

"You... mine." he told her in a light growl, "Take... home. Protect. Keep."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:26 am

Alessa was a little surprised by the forwardness of Pyramid after the attack, of course he had always been a creature full of desire, full of lust, but, there had never been much of it before now directed at herself. It was almost like a switch had been flipped and now it was her turn to be on the receiving end of his desires, his lusts. However Alessa who had been a being of hate and only hate for a long time, had not given this situation much contemplation.

It was obvious however from his actions that he was not about to take no for an answer, and strangely she didn't mind the idea of doing something like this with her Guardian. She had created him after all.

As he nuzzled his cold smooth metal against her cheek, Alessa smirked softly and ran her fingertips lazily across his collarbone, the place she could most easily reach now she had been picked up and placed against his chest. It was a nice way to travel, perhaps she would have to do this more often now that he seemed so much more...personal.

"Why it seems as if the day I thought about has finally come, I wondered when you would turn your desires unto me, instead of those brainless creatures." Alessa purred gently, her lips pressing against his collar bone "But you know, you don't have to take me to your lair to protect me, though I am curious, I didn't even know you had one."

Raising her eyebrow she chuckled softly; "You've been keeping things from me, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:45 am

Pyramid Head had been the creature Alessa had created to embody both death and lust and he indulged in both of his desires with the other creatures around Silent Hill as well as members of the Order. But neither had felt fulfilling to him. That was because, deep down, he knew that the one he was meant to dominate was Alessa. He was meant to make her his own and take her until she begged for more of his lust to sate her growing own.

Taking no for an answer was not something he had ever done before and he wasn't going to take it for an answer now, even from Alessa. Besides, he probably didn't even need to seeing as she seemed to be more than happy to comply.

When she ran her fingers across his collarbone he shivered slightly at the sensation and growled deeply at her, a light warning not to get him too pent up or else he'd end up hurting her with how rough he would take her. As he carried her easily he turned to her and growled in agreement, a deep and full sound,

"Make... you... mine!" he agreed with a loud growl of agreement as he held her against him possessively. He would have smirked if he could have, "Lair... for... taking!"

He shook his head a little bit, knowing that she didn't much care that he actually had a lair. Entering the apartment complex, he carried her up to the penthouse in almost no time at all. Being massively tall meant he could take many steps at once. He opened the door with his foot, revealing a plush apartment that didn't actually look too dirty. One of the faceless nurses, dressed as a maid, came in with a feather duster. He growled at the creature and it quickly left the room as he dropped Alessa down onto the bed. He threw his knife away to the other side of the room,

"Now... you... mine..." he growled possessively as he leant in close so that his body was towering over hers but so close to hers so as to be almost touching, "You... want... this. Know... you... do..."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:56 am

Alessa was a little surprised at the way that he was so eager to get her back to the lair that he had created for himself, if he had been so pent up before why did he not come to her earlier? Perhaps it was just the sort of effect that she had on him. Enjoying indulging that line of thought, Alessa didn't much care for the dangerous way that he growled at her, enjoying continuing to run her fingers across his collar bone, down to parts of his chest.

As they approached the apartment that was clearly his lair, Alessa looked around and smirked softly, it was not what she imagined his lair would be like, no skins dotting the walls, no bits of rotting bodies he'd taken as trophies of killing Order Members. The Faceless Nurse however made her eyebrow raise in a distasteful manner.

But of course, it was Pyramid Head, classy or not classy didn't really bother him she supposed.

Now, laying on the bed, Alessa blinked in shock at Pyramid crawled on top of her, his body was almost touching hers and she felt a tremor of emotion that was foreign to her, or had been foreign to her for some time. That of desire, something that wasn't hatred or pain.

"How do you know?" she asked softly, her eyes flicking to where his eyes would lay, if indeed he did have eyes, Alessa herself hadn't specified that in his creation and Pyramid had yet to take off his helmet, if he could, in front of her "It seems strange you should know, when I myself had no concept of this...emotion before...before now."

Despite only having one experience of sex, and that was rape, Alessa decided that she would allow her body to move with her desires, and of course, accommodate his. Moving her legs so that they were either side of his hips, Alessa slipped off her black coat, throwing it onto the floor, leaving her in the short black dress which she so often wore.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:13 am

Pyramid Head noted the way that she seemed to glare at the maid that he had gotten for himself. She seemed to disapprove but he honestly wasn't paying much attention to what she thought about the maid. He was much more interested in what she was going to look like when he took her as his own and together they reached a level of lust and pleasure that had always eluded the both of them. Of course to do this with Alessa he would have to do something that he had never done before.

He would have to take off his helmet.

When she asked him how he knew that she desired him he smirked ever so slightly before silently reaching behind his head and pushing a button on the helmet. A small hiss and the helmet relaxed it's grip on his head long enough for him to remove it and throw it to the side. He looked human with pale skin and long, black, hair. Of course he wasn't human. His eyes were blood red and all of his teeth were jagged and pointed viciously,

"Seen... in... eyes..." he growled huskily to her, his face now right up next to hers as he bright red eyes burned into hers, "Know... because... lust... is... mine. You... mine. I... take!"

Now free from the restrictive helmet, Pyramid Head moved even closer so that his body pressed up against hers as she left herself only in her dress and moved her legs apart. He lay between her legs, his body rubbing against her letting her know how aroused he was,

"Dress... gone..." he growled huskily as he nibbled at her collar bone, his sharp teeth not breaking the skin but still teasing her with pain, "Take... off..."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:39 am

Alessa found her eyes widening in shock when Pyramid Head pressed a button on the back of his helmet and with a swift movement he took it off, throwing it to the floor. Not knowing what she was going to see, Alessa was surprised when she saw what could be described as a mostly human face looking out at her, but his eyes were burning bright red with fires of lust. His teeth...looked like they could do some serious damage giving her a hicky.

Gasping softly now that his face was so close to her own, Alessa closed her eyes and enjoyed feeling someones heat against her skin.

As soon as he began to rub his body against hers Alessa fought back the first moan she would have ever given, she didn't want to seem so submissive over something that wasn't even that far advanced into the situation. But she could tell that she had certainly made Pyramid Head well, he was far more well endowed than any human she had ever seen.

Closing her eyes tight and biting her lip when he nipped hard on her collar bone, Alessa fought the sound of pain that would have come from her lips had she not bit them to keep them shut. At his command, she raised her eyebrow but smirked;

"As you wish." she purred softly, pulling the dress over the top of her head and throwing it down onto the floor beside the bed, thankfully her body was now flawless, she definitely did not have any of those horrible burnt marks that her old broken body used to have "You are very commanding aren't you, I supposed I should have guessed that much."

Alessa lay back down upon the bed, her body beneath his own with only her underwear and his clothes keeping them from being fully naked.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:50 am

Pyramid Head knew that it took a lot to surprise Alessa and to know that him taking off his infamous helmet for her must have been a big shock in order to gain such a reaction from her. He purred a little bit, even that sounding vaguely aggressive as almost everything he did sounded aggressive due to the way he was made. When she gasped and closed her eyes, he knew that she was enjoying all these new feelings more than she had expected to. And he loved knowing that he was the one to give her such an intense experience without even having taken off his clothes.

She was holding back on him though.

She had managed to hold back on the first moan of the night and strangely, Pyramid Head felt rather cheated. Like she had managed to take something from him, something that he had earned by right of his efforts. He ground his arousal up against her even more, wanting to milk all the moans that he could even before he was inside of her.

When she took off her dress he purred in satisfaction. Her body was as perfect as he had imagined it to be and he had to wonder how he had managed to hold himself back from having his wicked way with her before. He pinned her to the bed on her back, one hand on her shoulder as another began to squeeze and rub her breasts through her bra. He growled hungrily,

"Want... you..." he growled hungrily before kissing her forcefully, his lips against hers as his tongue sought entrance to her mouth. Breaking the kiss, he moved back a little bit and tore off what little passed as his clothing, revealing his erection, all ready for her. He ground it up against her pussy through her panties before ripping her bra and panties off easily. Let it never be said he was patient. He rubbed his hard cock against the entrance to her wet pussy, "You... want... say. You... want... you... tell."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 am

Alessa gasped softly again when she felt him grinding his arousal up against her harder, it was like he was trying to get her to moan for him, like it would be an enjoyable sound for him to hear her make. Why was she holding back? This was the only creature in Silent Hill she felt any rightful attachment to, apart from her Mother, and perhaps she should indulge Pyramid Head in what he desired, seeing as he so often fulfilled her wishes.

Now, pinned on her back on the bed, Alessa felt the power in Pyramid Head and she couldn't help but run her hands slowly up and down his arms, allowing her fingertips to trace the long pale scars that marred his flesh. Her traitorous lips let out her first moan as he began to squeeze at her breasts roughly, it sent a jolt of pleasure through her that made her unable to hold back her sound of pleasure like she had before.

At his declaration of want, Alessa felt herself shiver softly. It made her feel good to hear that he wanted her in such a manner.

"Oh..." she whispered gently as her eyes went down to look at his arousal, nearly moaning again when the size of it was fully revealed to her, Pyramid Head was now definitely her favourite creature that she had made in Silent Hill.

Shivering and panting softly in pleasure when he rubbed his erection against her, Alessa closed her eyes and pressed her soft lips against his once more, it was such a foreign feeling to her to be kissing someone but soon she got consumed in the kiss, her lips moving rhythmically against his her tongue slipping along his bottom lip.

Groaning softly as he rubbed himself against her now naked self, Alessa gazed up at him with lust filled eyes; "Yes...I want you, James." she whispered breathlessly, her hands running through his hair, tugging at it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:16 am

Pyramid Head loved the way she gasped in pleasure for him as he ground up against him. As a creature of lust he loved nothing more than two things. One was receiving pleasure. And the other was making someone lose control with their own lusts and pleasure. And he could tell that right now he was making her ride the pleasure, even though it wasn't anywhere near the heights of pleasure he wanted to give her and make her beg for more of. He licked his lips a little bit. She was so tasty... her pleasure was making this all the more exciting for him that was for damned sure.

When she let out her first true moan he couldn't help but growl happily and use both hands to squeeze and tease her breasts. He wanted her moaning more than she was right now. He wanted her to be moaning until she ran out of breath. He wanted her to scream in pleasure until her throat was sore. And he wanted her to make these pleasured sounds just because it was him who was touching her this way,

"Mine..." he growled possessively as he rubbed her wet pussy with his hand, getting a feel for just how wet and how aroused she really was. And she didn't disappoint. He growled in approval and pressed the head of his cock against her entrance, waiting for the final confirmation of what he already knew but felt he needed to be 100% clear on. She was his creator after all and he wanted to give her the pleasure she would give him.

When she used his name he lost it.

Holding onto her hips tightly, Pyramid Head (James), thrust into her slick, wet, pussy with almost no resistance whatsoever. She was just that wet for him and he was rock hard for her. He pushed his entire length into her tight little pussy, growling with pleasure as it wrapped around his meat harder than anything he had ever felt before. Kissing her possessively, his hands went to work squeezing and playing with her breasts as he began to thrust into her powerfully but slowly, letting her pussy adjust so that he could ravage her without hurting her,

"Alessa... mine! So... good!"
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:43 am

Alessa moaned happily as James reached up and began to squeeze her breasts with both hands, it just felt so good she couldn't help but let out these noises of pleasure, she hoped that she would be able to handle herself better the more they did things like this. Because she was quite certain that they would do, for one she hadn't had enough of exploring things that they were doing. The way he was playing with her breasts made her arch her back into his touch, moaning softly again.

Shivering as he rubbed at her with his hand, Alessa groaned softly and she pushed herself against him as he played with her, heightening her pleasure even more. The feeling of him pressing his head against her entrance made Alessa shiver with pleasure, she really was enjoying this new feeling of lust, it made her forget about her rage, about her hate.

"Yes..." Alessa whispered huskily, gently nibbling and licking at Pyramid Head's ear as he continued to tease her by holding himself there.

Unable to stop herself Alessa cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he thrust himself inside of her, it felt so good to be filled like that but, but it also stretched her in a way she had never expected to be with his length. Groaning softly Alessa threw her head back against the pillow as James continued to play with her breasts even as he thrust into her, touching right inside of her with his length, creating a tremor through her body with his actions.

Winding her hands around his shoulders, her lips kissing and nipping at his shoulders as she played with his hair, Alessa panted softly with each thrust inside of her right next to his ear so that he would hear every second of her pleasure.

"Oh...oh yes!" she groaned as he thrust inside of her again "More! G-give me more!"
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:56 am

James loved it when she moaned for him, he loved the sounds of someone in pleasure and moans were the greatest way of expressing pleasure vocally. Especially when moans turned into screams of pleasure too. And he could tell that before long he would have his Alessa giving him moans and screams of pleasure the likes of which he had never heard before. Not only that but he was damned sure that she was going to be coming right back to him for more of the same.

Not that he wouldn't track her down for the chance to ravage her tight pussy over and over again even if she decided it was a one night stand, but still.

He licked his lips a little bit, his tongue slightly longer than average and clearly visible as he licked his sharp teeth as well. When she nibbled and licked at his ear lobe he moaned happily before doing the same to her, being very careful not to break the skin at all.

He moaned loudly when she cried out in pleasure, his own pleasure sky-rocketing as he hilted his entire length inside of her. She was tighter than anything he'd ever felt before and yet so slick and so wet that he felt he could thrust into her hard and fast right now and she would still be able to accommodate it easily. He leant forwards when she threw her head back, sucking one of her nipples into his mouth as his other hand played with the other.

When she groaned for him to give her more he growled happily and nodded to her,

"Yes... more..." he agreed in a growl before he began to thrust into her faster and stronger, his hips slamming into her's forcefully as he thrust his cock into her, loving every second of the feeling and letting her know with his moans, "Scream... for... me..."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:05 am

Alessa shivered underneath the touch of Pyramid Head, the way that he licked and nibbled at her ear made her want to speed the thrusts up of their sex herself, it felt so good when he touched her like that she wanted more and more of it. It just wouldn't do to have him keeping going at this pace, she wanted more of him! She wanted him to pound inside of her, filling her up, going faster and faster inside of her until she could hardly stand it any more!

Crying out in pleasure again as he thrust his entire length inside of her, Alessa whimpered in pleasure and she clung tightly to James as he continued his pace. Oh it felt so good to have him inside of her, and to be honest Alessa was wondering why she had never tried this before, why it had never occurred to her to have him do this.

Alessa gasped in pleasure as Pyramid Head took one of her nipples into his mouth, his fingers playing with the other, she shuddered and thrust herself down onto his cock in pleasure, wanting him to continue his assault of pleasure on her body.

Each forceful thrust made Alessa's whole body shake in pleasure, the bed was thumping up against the wall as they continued to fuck each other hard, her hips now thrusting down to match his thrusts up inside of her. Getting the rythmn right took time but once she had it, Alessa kept it going and she felt like she was on fire, all parts of her body were so sensitive.

"Ah!" she screamed as he slammed into her again, her nails digging hard into his back "AH! James...p-please....there!" Alessa groaned as he thrust into one particular spot, making her entire body convulse in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:16 am

James was having so much fun and enjoying this entire experience so much that he would be damned if he ever decided he was going to go back to spending most of his time killing people. Killing people wasn't nearly as rewarding or as powerful as what he was doing with Alessa right now. Thrusting into her tight little pussy and making her scream and beg for more pleasure was something that he knew would never be bested by anything he ever did in the future... except for maybe thrusting into her tight, wet, little pussy from a different position.

She was crying out and whimpering and all it did was make him even harder and that, he admitted to himself, was damned hard considering he was already rock solid and ready for her. He growled his own pleasure out throatily as he rock his way deeper and deeper inside her. There was a barrier for a moment and Pyramid Head was surprised to find that he was actually reaching the back of her pussy. There was nothing for it, he moaned loudly at this revelation and began to pound into her as hard and as fast as he could.

He sucked her nipple, gently teasing it with his sharp teeth too but being extra careful seeing as it was a very sensitive area and he didn't want to bite it off at all. Moaning happily, he growled in excitement when she began to scream even louder. Sounded like he had found her sweetspot to him... angling his thrusts to hit her sweetspot, he moaned in pleasure as he kept up the punishing pace of thrusting. Deciding to see if he could give her even more pleasure, James reached down with his free hand and began to rub her clit as his cock filled her tight pussy,

"There?" he growled in pleasure, closing his eyes tightly for a second as he continued to ravage her rough and hard, "Feels... incredible! Fill... up! Going... to... fill... you!"

His pleasure was nearing breaking point and he couldn't help but let her know that he was going to be flooding her tight pussy with cum... but neglecting to mention that as a lust creature it wouldn't end there.
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:28 am

Alessa cried out in pleasure, her body stiffening in delight when Pyramid Head pushed past her barrier, right into the back of her pussy and she groaned as he did so again and again and again now that he had found it. It made her dizzy with pleasure and she couldn't help but indulge him in his favourite thing of hearing her pleasure, loudly hearing it at that.

Hearing his moan made her shiver and stiffen again, she wanted him to moan more, to show his pleasure as well as what she was being given. The hard and fast pounding made Alessa groan and claw at his back in pleasure, unsure of what else to do in this situation.  Unable to stop herself from moaning when James teased her nipple with his sharp teeth, Alessa arched her back into his touch, urging him to take more of her into his mouth, to please more of her.

Eyes closed as her body was wracked with the most beautiful pleasure, Alessa allowed herself to be pounded into again and again, loving the way that his cock filled her right to the back, and she could feel her pussy wrapping around him tighter as her own pleasure rose to new heights. As soon as his hand found her clit, Alessa gasped harshly;

"YES!" she cried, her hips bucking uncontrollably down onto Pyramid Head's cock pleasuring herself on the large member "Oh I'm...I'm..." Alessa groaned, but her release washed over her before she could finish her sentence, giving one final moan she thrust herself hard down onto his cock, letting her pussy grip and massage his entire length as she came all over him.

Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, panting softly against his chest, Alessa groaned weakly.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:37 am

Pyramid Head was loving this feeling, this feeling of reaching so far inside of her that he knew no one else would be able to reach. If she ever took a different lover they would never be able to bring her the same level of pleasure as he has been able to and he loved that about her right now, loved that about their newly started sex life. He moaned loudly along with her, pushing right up to the back of her pussy meant that the head of his cock was in even deeper than it normally would have been and she was already tighter than anything he had felt before.

The pounding was at such a pace now that no human would ever have been able to reach the speed, much less keep it up so unflinchingly. But he was a creature of Alessa... he did not know fatigue and he did not know wear and tear. All he knew was how to do whatever she wanted, with as much strength and speed as he could muster. It felt so amazing inside of her that he was close to crying tears of pleasure, settling on growling in pleasure loudly instead.

He moaned encouragingly when she said that she was going to cum. Or that's what he assumed she said anyway. His own approaching orgasm was distracting and she didn't finish the sentence due to her own pleasure. Moaning loudly, he thrust into her a few more times as she was cumming before he too came, filling her up with a roar of pleasure,

"Alessa!" he moaned loudly as he finished filling up her tight pussy. Moaning happily, he slowly withdraw his still-hard cock from her pussy. It was covered in a light film of both of their sex juices and Pyramid Head was loathe to finish their pleasure here. He pulled her body closer to the edge of the bed and pressed the tip of his cock against her soft lips and commanded with a light growl, "Suck... lick... enjoy..."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:49 am

Alessa's mind was foggy with desire and her body was foggy with the effort she had put into having sex with James for the first time, his lust really was all consuming and she wondered how he had been able to content himself with nurses before she had come along. Surely they would not have put up as much of a pleasure for him as she had just done. No matter, she was certain that he would come to nobody else from now on, especially if she instructed him to.

The explosive manner that he had finished inside of her with made Alessa groan happily, she wanted to be able to feel this passion, this lust again, it was so great on both sides it would be such a waste to let it go unexplored.

As she was pulled towards the edge of the bed, Alessa knelt there and looked up at James a little bit confused, his eyes were still burning with that lust she supposed never fully cooled. When she knew what he wanted her to do, Alessa's eyes widened and she felt her mouth open slightly as she thought about it. Pyramid Head wanted her to pleasure him with her mouth?! Well, that would be something he hadn't accomplished, Mannequins and Nurses had no mouths.

Slowly she languidly licked up the length of James' cock, her eyes locking with his as she did so; "Mmmm" Alessa moaned softly, gently covering her teeth and biting down softly on the head of his cock "You taste good..."

Allowing her lips to wrap around his cock fully, Alessa took more of him into her mouth, groaning happily as she felt him harden as she licked and sucked at him, her tongue lapping along the hard veins that stood out from his shaft. Going further and further down until she lifted herself off of him, back to the head that she sucked hard on before sinking back down. Alessa softly raised her hand to massage his balls as she continued her work.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:04 am

Pyramid Head had had orgasms before in the past; thousands of them. But none of them were the equal of what he had just experienced with Alessa right there. It proved his earlier thoughts beyond a shadow of a doubt. He was made to be with Alessa and he would be with her, in both ways, for as long as he could be. After all, she was everything he wanted in a woman all wrapped up in a nice package. But he also knew that she loved it and that had made it even better for him. That had been what had pushed him over the edge and made him cum all the more.

He could see that, at first, she was a little bit confused but when he shoved his cock close to her mouth there was very little for her to get confused about. After all, his intentions were very clear with his cock pressing urgently against her lips. He moaned happily when she immediately began to lick the length of his cock. Damn, she was good at this to be sure! He moaned happily and his hands made it to the back of her head,

"Keep... licking..." he growled with pleasure, "Feels... so... good...!"

He moaned when her lips wrapped fully around his cock, giving his cock a nice plump ring as she slid her mouth up and down. Moaning happily, he looked down at her. Her attentions were great, making him moaning in pleasure as much as he had done before. Deciding that he wanted even more, he began to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth a bit more forcefully, using his hands on the back of her head to hold her hot mouth in place,

"Yes... take... it!" he moaned happily, "Get... hard... get... more... fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:16 am

Alessa moaned happily with Pyramid Head's cock inside of her mouth, she wanted him more and more, this was her chance to pleasure him and she was glad that she was able to arouse him like this, to pleasure him with something so simple as her lips. Closing her eyes as she continued her little ministrations to his cock, Alessa groaned, allowing the vibration of her sound to travel down his arousal to the base of his cock, giving him infinitely more pleasure.

As he instructed her she continued to lick and suck at his cock, the gruff harsh voice made her pussy wet again with arousal, even with a few words he could make her want him all the more, it was amazing to her that she could have felt another emotion this strong apart from hate. Even though she was pleasantly sore all over, Alessa knew she wanted more of him, more of his hard cock inside of her.

Sucking hard at James' cock she growled softly as she licked at the head before giving it another sharp suck, before sinking back down to lick at his cock again and again, pleasuring him as much as she could even though her jaw was getting more tired of her continuing efforts it was worth it to see him in so much pleasure.

Unable to stop herself from moaning Alessa felt herself dampen completely as he fucked her mouth with his hard cock, continuing to suck and lick at him as he pushed himself in and out of her mouth, Aless groaned around his length tasting a few drops of precum as she did so.

"Mph..." Alessa murmured as best she could around Pyramid Head's arousal "Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:32 am

Pyramid Head was loving the attention that he was getting from her hot, wet, mouth and her slick tongue was driving him to distraction. But what he was really noticing was how much she was getting into all of this. She was loving the way he was using her mouth for his pleasure and she was loving even the dirtier words he was saying. Though he would never be able do dirty talk as well as someone else could, he could definitely dominate her enough that she would get wetter than she was even now.

He moaned happily and couldn't help but moan slightly louder when she gave his cock a particularly sharp suck. Oh so she was playing it like that now was she? He moaned and thrust his cock further into her mouth. He was careful not to go too deep though; gagging was not something he liked to occur when having sex after all. Moaning happily as she tried to speak around his cock, he decided then that he had been warmed up enough,

"Stop... fuck... now!" he growled out in pleasure as he picked Alessa up off of the floor and set her down on the bed, positioning her so that she was face down with her ass up in the air for him. He gave her ass a spank, watching it bounce a little, before rubbing the head of his cock up and down her tight pussy from behind, "You... want?"

He knew that she did want. She was soaked to the core and he could feel the heat of her arousal pulsing with each heartbeat. He was going to fuck her from behind but he wanted to get her to do it to begin with. He wanted her to fuck herself back against him to show how eager she was,

"Fuck... yourself... on... cock!" he commanded her with a growl of pleasure as he gripped some of her hair lightly enough to make her arch her back and nothing else in terms of pain, "Push... hips... back... fuck... self... on... cock... if... you... want...!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next