The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Empty
PostSubject: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:12 am

Abbie had received a new villain to her rehabilitation center, it was her job to actually help these villains move on from their life of crime and become replaced in society as a functioning happy member of it. Instead of running around trying to kill people and take over the world like so many villains who came to her liked to do.

Running her hand through her hair as she clicked down the clinical white corridors towards the room where the new villain, Vaas, was being held, she thought that this one was going to be a challenge.

The profile that they had provided her showed that he was very violent and very very mentally unstable and so she wanted to take precautions just in case he decided to break free and run away, killing her and everyone who got in his way in the process. That was why she had a syringe full of sedative in her pocket.

Opening the door Abbie saw that he was attached to the bed with a simple handcuff, it was just a precaution because of what was said on the file. Giving Vaas a gentle smile, she saw the wound that he had suffered was not as bad as it was when he had first come in here a few days ago. He should be waking up any time now and she wanted to be here for that.

With a gentle stroke to his forehead, Abbie cooed;

"Mr. Montenegro? It's time for your first clinical assessment, you need to wake up now okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:06 am

Vaas was here, in what appeared to be some kind of loony bin for the crazies, with a handcuff tying him to a bedpost, a banging headache and the mother of all stomach scars itching like it had a bunch of fire ants eating at it!

So all in all it felt like the beginning of one of his 'hangover days'.

The difference was that the handcuffs seemed more solid than his own pair and this was a room he didn't recognise at all. That wasn't all that different to some of his other hangover days but this place stank of bleach and... white.... ness.

He didn't know how else to describe it to be honest.

When a hot little nurse-type woman opened the door he closed his eyes to pretend to be asleep so she would reveal her secrets and... what?

"Say again chica..." he asked her, opening her eyes with a manic little grin, "Cus it sounded to me... like you think I need assessing..."

He poked his temple,

"Like I am fucking fucked in the head... but that can't be right... so what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:13 am

Abbie blinked softly as she looked over the newest patient, of course, she had a weakness for bad guys that was why she had made this place in the first instance however she was more than glad to indulge in a little eye candy with the patients and nothing more. Vaas was incredibly physically fit and that was going to prove a problem in the short term, he would be really hard to apprehend if he got loose around the place.

When he opened his eyes, obviously he had not been asleep and she stood up from the bed to put a little bit of distance between the two of them.

Pulling up the chair in the room that she would use for her examinations, Abbie smiled gently at Vaas. That was one of the first signs of insanity, not knowing that you were insane or being in denial of said insanity. Biting her lip softly she waited for him to calm down a little before speaking;

"That is what I said." she smiled gently "After you were stabbed by Jason Brody we rescued you and brought you here to our facility, you've been treated for your physical wounds and will be treated to a course of psychological therapies, as well I see as being enrolled in a detox programme because you took quite the cocktail of drugs."

Smiling shyly at Vaas Abbie straightened out her tight shirt and tie, pulling her little tight skirt down a little to cover more of her body making herself more presentable;

"I am your psychiatrist, Abbie Wilson."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:22 am

Vaas would be the first to admit that this little psychiatrist woman was a total babe, the kind of girl you showed all your friends, just to shove it in their faces that they would never get a girl as good as the girl you got! It was a primal thing. She didn't look like the type to really enjoy the primal stuff to be honest but he had been wrong before.

Smirking a little bit, he watched her walk as she went to sit down in a chair. She had a sexy little walk... her hips swayed in just the right ways to make her ass look fucking perfect!

Of course when she spoke he immediately frowned before laughing a little bit,

"So fuckin' snow white did it huh? Stabbed me with his fuckin' pig stick'r!" he laughed a little louder before nodding, pointing at her, "I knew that little bendeho had it in him! He got the jungle fever now... he a ston' col' kill'r now!"

He frowned deeper,

"Wha' did you say to me? That I am in need... of some psychological theraputical bullshit?!" He shouted before laughing and shaking his head, "No... that is for the crazy. And it's not like I... am fuckin' crazy!"

Grinning a little bit, he waved his hand,

"But it's cool, it's cool... I'ma chill..." he promised her before grinning widely as he openly looked at her, "You are quite the looker Abbie... serious... you coul' be a model chica..."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:32 am

Abbie was a little bit shocked by the way that Vaas was acting but that was because all of their patients acted so differently to each other, it seemed as if he was the more violent type, the one that would swear and shout and holler in order to get what he wanted. Behind that though was a coldness that could become a problem if she didn't befriend him in this visit, she didn't want to be getting on his bad side.

"Snow White?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, making a note of that in her little file on Vaas for future reference, of course, Snow White was a slang term for a drug, it could link into some sort of addiction that Vaas had "Well trust me, he has got it far worse than you right now I can tell you that."

Tucking her hair behind her ear, Abbie smiled gently; "Now your next of kin has expressed no wishes to see you and for us to give you treatment however our board has deemed it needed and so we will give you the treatment outlined until you start to feel better and can go about in society without being so...well...villainous."

His anger got the better of him often it seemed and although she tensed, Abbie was very glad when Vaas calmed down on his own. It spoke wonders for his self control.

"Hey it's my job to deal in psychological bullshit." she grinned "I might take offence."

Unable to stop her blush when he looked over her so openly Abbie bit her lip shyly, and couldn't help the little smile that creeped onto her lips;

"W-well thank you Vaas what a lovely thing to say. I've never been told that I have model type looks before, I think I'm a little too short and a little too curvy to be any good as a model though, but uh...you could definitely do some in the future, your physique is excellent. Probably all the running around fighting tigers and komodo dragons."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 am

Vaas tugged against the handcuff, experimentally, and smirked a little bit. It might have been shinier than his own pairs but that didn't mean it was any stronger. He turned back to her, making it seem like his interest in the handcuffs had been fleeting at best. Grinning a little bit, he nodded when he saw her writing,

"Snow white... you know... Jason mother-fucking Brody?" He teased her a little bit, "Not blow chica... I don't give a fuck about that shit. I like my shit to be tighter than that chica so I don't use none'a that crap."

He snorted,

"Lil sister... puta!" He cursed a little bit before shrugging a little bit, "Do whatever the fuc' you wan' doc, long as I get a good view then I'm good... so you stay sexy with me chica and we can talk all you want."

Winking at her, he couldn't help but laugh when she called her own job psychological bullshit. To him it was though so no apologies there!

"Take offence if you like chica..." he teased her, "Still bullshit as far as I see!"

He smirked a little bit and took her blush as a go ahead to look her over some more,

"Daaaaaamn chica... no part of you disappoints!" He told her with a wink, "You got the whole package right there chica. You the right kind'a model for all men to be wantin' yer girl... men like a chica with curves comprende?"

Seeing the chance, he laughed a little bit before yanking on the handcuff as hard as he could. The chain snapped and Vaas was across the room in two steps, right up next to her so his face was near hers in about five seconds,

"Like the results there chiiiiiiica?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:51 am

Abbie blushed softly when she heard that as long as she stayed sexy, then she would be able to get along with Vaas very well. It seemed as if he was rather a womaniser because he was coming onto her something fierce, probably used to having women at his beck and call when he was a pirate on the Rook Islands, however here he was a patient and she his doctor...such flirtations were strictly not prohibited.

"Well I'll try my best I don't want to disappoint you with the view or anything." she smirked lightly, crossing one leg over the other as she wondered about how to proceed from here, the professional manner didn't seem to be working "We just need to know a few things about you, get you to fill in a questionnaire...although I can already guess some of the answers."

Poking her own little pink tongue out at Vaas Abbie smirked; "Well I shall take offence."

The way he spoke, his accent and the odd Spanish phrases was making her heart beat faster in her chest and she thought that it might be coming to the stage where she should be getting someone else to cover this patient in particular. She was getting far too attracted already.

"I guess...although it does beg the question why models are so stick thin in the first place." she smiled lightly.

Gasping in shock when she saw Vaas suddenly so close to her and free of his bonds, Abbie was more than a little bit wary but she didn't do anything to cause him to become angry; "I didn't know you were that strong Vaas...my compliments." Abbie whispered softly "Doesn't change the fact we have to do this questionnaire."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:02 am

Vaas had to admit that this was turning out to be one of his better 'hangover' days by far. Smirking a little bit as he watched her trying to be sexy, he had to admit that she was doing a very good job and she was hitting all the right notes. Licking his lips a little bit, he chuckled when she said she didn't want to disappoint him,

"You won't disappoint me chica, you too hot for that." He assured her with a wink before laughing a little bit, "You mean you wanna ask me some questions to see if I... am fuckin' crazy right? Well I ain' got no problems with that. I mean it's not like I, am fuckin' crazy right?"

He grinned wickedly,

"Take all the offence you like lil chica..."

Vaas could see the changes in her body and her position. Before she had been rigid and professional but now her posture was getting more and more relaxed. He smirked a little bit. She was quickly becoming excited it seemed! Licking his lips, Vaas smirked wider,

"I don't know either chica..." he admitted, "Perhaps you go show them how it's done eh? Show the world how a real woman handles herself?"

He grinned manically and softly stroked her cheek now that he was free of the handcuff. Guards might be here any minute so he was going to enjoy himself,

"Power comes when you take what you want chica... and I want to take you..." he whispered huskily to before grinning and sitting himself down in a seat next to her, patting his lap, "Only if you sit on my lap chica!"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:10 am

Abbie couldn't help the large swell of ego that she got from what Vaas was saying to her, she wanted to be able to get reactions like this from all men but she didn't think that was going to happen, unless they were thinking about it secretly and didn't think to tell her about it. It would have been nice to have been let into the little things they said about her if that was the case though...

"Well we'll see what the result of the test is okay?" she smiled gently "But if it comes out that you need some help will you at least try it once, with me? If you don't like it then that's fine and you never have to have another psychological bullshit session again."

The sensation of Vaas being so close to her now, was one that she had never really experienced with a patient before because she had often got the more stoic ones or the ones currently pining after some long lost love that he wasn't able to have. Dracula had been a really tough patient if she was honest.

Blushing when he stroked her cheek her mouth fell open and she pouted lightly;

"Really Vaas do I have to?" she asked "It doesn't seem to be very professional."

The door opened and revealed security who had come after seeing the CCTV no doubt that Vaas was free from the bed. Yet she held up a hand to show them that she was just fine, she didn't need their help right now.

"Its okay guys, don't worry." she smiled "Trust has got to be earnt mutually, I don't think that Mr. Montenegro is going to be any trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:42 am

Vaas looked at her and for once he wasn't looking at her with lust or his usual veil of insanity. Clarity was something that usually took a lot of drugs for Vaas to obtain but on certain occasions it came to him like it was doing right now. His eyes looked at her before scanning over the rest of the room, assessing the strength of the walls, estimating their thickness, assessing how much force it would take to knock her out if he needed to make a quick escape.

In the end the moment passed and he had his answer for her,

"Alright then, I'll take your lil test chica." he decided with a small smirk, "Not like you're gunna let up on me huh?"

He knew that he had put her on the back foot with his sudden move for more reason than just because it was something she hadn't expected. It was because it was something she wasn't experienced in as well. Smirking a little bit at her predicament, he licked his lips slowly,

"Yes. You have to chica." he purred to her before winking, "Come on, you might just like it babe!"

He grinned when the security showed up, making a big show of being afraid of them while he laughed at them rather loudly. Stupid little rent-a-cops thought that they were a threat to him? He was a real warrior, not some pretend one. He would fucking take them apart within minutes! He laughed when they listened to her and withdrew from the room,

"Yeah I ain' gunna be trouble... no run along little piggies!" he taunted the security before smirking back at Abbie, "I liked that... but no trouble from me... unless you want the trouble I offer you chica..."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:50 am

Abbie smiled softly when she heard that he was going to take the questions that she had in store for him, she wanted to be able to progress with Vaas and get done what needed to be done for his initial set up. Running her fingertips along the clipboard that she had carried in with her Abbie took off the biro and sucked on the tip with a small hum;

"Okay the first questions are about general health and well-being. So, do you smoke? If you do, how many cigarettes do you smoke a day? If you take drugs, what class of drugs do you take and how often?" she asked as she looked down at the pad trying to get some semblance of professionality back in to the conversation.

Sighing softly, when the security was gone she decided that compromise was the way to go here. Vaas had agreed to her her test and she would have to agree to do something that he wanted which would be sitting on his lap like he had asked her. Slipping gently onto his lap, Abbie noticed just how strong and how...exotic he really was. Her guard was up though in case he intended to hurt her.

"There you go, a little bit of compromise." she smiled gently "Now don't be thinking of trying anything while I'm sitting here." Abbie teased with a grin.

When he said he liked the way that he had trusted her, Abbie knew it would be the case, because trust was an important part of every professional relationship. She wanted to be able to keep violence as far away from Vaas as possible for now.

"I think that I'll have to wait and see what kind of trouble you have in mind before I answer that." she grinned "I think that it's important to not just assume that as your doctor you'll place trust in me, it has to be earnt, and vice versa of course, you have to earn my trust to get to do more things but...I dont see each other having a problem."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:02 am

Vaas hummed a little bit as he waited for her to begin with the questions. They were coming and they both knew that they were coming too so he just had to wait for her to decide on the questions that she thought were most pressing. Of course when she decided to ask him about general health and drug taking and smoking he laughed a little bit before answering,

"Si I smoke. Usually about fifteen a day." he told her with a smirk that only grew with her second question, "Of course I take chica! I take dope and some smack... mainly I take my own special brew I make from the plants around the rook islands. Everyday chica!"

He chuckled happily when she sat on his lap. Vaas liked her being this close to him, he could smell her so very closely now and he loved that. Licking his lips a little bit, he couldn't help but smirk wider when she teased him,

"Oh I would never chica... unless you asked nicely." he told her with another wink, "You'd stop me if I did try anything huh?"

He laughed a little bit,

"Just the fun kind!" He assured her before nodding, "Si si, I am trusting you more so all good. So... how much of this head-bullshit do I have to go through chica?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:15 am

Abbie wrote down the pieces of information that she was receiving from Vaas to be honest she could have already guessed that but she wanted to make sure that they were documented so that people could look them up at a later date because someone might not have as much luck with him as she was having right now. She thought that he would have been a little bit worse than this...but Abbie was thanking her stars she was wrong.

"Alrighttt..." she hummed, finishing writing with a flourish "Thank you very much. I can see that you're already used to physical exercise and you would have been doing that every day. So, overall you're not too healthy and we definately need to get you on that detox course." Abbie hummed again, talking to herself as she furrowed her brow in concentration while she wrote down her notes.

Nodding her head Abbie smirked, of course she would stop him if something happened! It wasn't like she was going to throw all of her professionalism to the wind and allow them to have physical intercourse or something like that.

"Of course I would. I'm already breaking so many rules by just sitting on you and having you uncuffed from the bed but I have a feeling that you're going to make me into a little bit of a rebel." Abbie grinned, placing her pen down again.

She could tell that Vaas did not like the things she was going to ask him but she needed to do it, there were a few more important ones that she did need to ask however and so she would skip to them and fill in the rest at a later date.

"Just three more, have you ever felt like you have completely different factors of your personality? Have you created sort of...different persona's for doing different things? To me you seem rather playful and fun to be around but I am sure that all of the people from your home would disagree with that assessment."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 am

Vaas knew what a detox course was.

In an instant the jokey atmosphere was gone and he stared at her as he began to gently tap the arm of the chair with the sharp end of chain he had dangling from the broken handcuff. His eyes narrowed a little bit and his smirk grew larger,

"Want to run that by me again doc?" He teased her a little bit as he began to idly scratch the arm of the chair with the metal, "Sounded like you wanted to take me off my favourite little medicines... you wouldn't be saying that now would you doc?"

He chuckled a little bit when she said that she was becoming a little rebel because of him. Smirking a little bit, he leant in and whispered into her ear,

"You will be a big rebel soon lil chica... I promise you that much." he told her quietly, "You will rebel all for me... and it'll be muy fun chica!"

He sighed a little bit, getting rather annoyed with this head-bullshit already but sticking with it because he had said that he would. He smirked a little bit when she asked a question that he could tell was about multiple personalities and shit,

"Nah there's just me in this head of mine girl..." He promised her with a grin before winking, "Just sometimes I get these blasts of clarity and shit like that... don't know why... how's that for an answer chica? Will help you si?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 am

Abbie couldn't help but note that the atmosphere took a serious nosedive when she mentioned the detox and she thought that this was a typical reaction from someone who didn't want to start detoxing, however there was really little choice in the matter here. Seeing as he wasn't paying for treatment and was being kept here because the State and Board thought his rehabilitation was needed above and beyond the normal scope...he had two main options ahead.

"Vaas I know that you don't want to detox, I know that you enjoy taking these drugs recreationally but they're harmful to you and will end up killing you." she whispered softly "The board have stated that this detox is a necessary treatment, I can't go against that. I'm sorry."

The atmosphere was going downhill and she bit her lip softly, she wanted to make it all lighthearted again because she didn't like the scarier side of Vaas if she was honest with herself, she wanted to make sure that she stayed in his good books...and that sharp shard of metal was looking dangerous in his experienced hands.

"All for you huh?" she asked with a grin "That's a pretty bold statement to make Mr. Montenegro, I think that you might need to re-evaluate that statement."

Nodding her head Abbie wrote in the notes part about that and then she decided to move onto the next most important question;

"I can imagine living as you do you see some horrible images, do you often suffer from nightmares? Even living terrors?" she asked with a soft smile "Living terrors meaning seeing images of an uncomfortable nature that aren't really there."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:55 am

Vaas was not going to detox and it was plainly obvious from the massive drop in the atmosphere surely? He sighed a little bit and began to tap at the arm of the chair harder, the sharp metal cutting into her as his gaze stuck to Abbie like glue,

"No chica... I will not detox." he informed her with cold certainty, "I will not stop and your little board can't stop me and you know it... it's why you're afraid. You're afraid that I'm going to lash out about this but no... I'll lash out against the board. Those assholes will pay for trying to pull this shit!"

He was seething.

They wanted to take away one part coping mechanism and one part culture huh? Well he had something to say about that, that was for damn sure,

"Yeah, all for me." he told her with a wicked smirk, "It's only a bold statement if you don't end up agreein' with me before long lil chica... and I think that you just might!"

Watching her writing her notes, he tried to read what she was saying but the angle was wrong and she was holding it so that it was upside down to him.

"I don't dream anymore chica, I taught myself a lil tric' to stop dreamin'." he told her honestly before shrugging a little bit, "I remember I used to have a few nightmares a week but thanks to this lil method I don't have them anymore."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:05 am

Abbie gulped softly and she thought that she had better explain to Vaas about the situation that he had found himself in, she wanted to be able to help him but he didn't seem to want to help himself and therefore she was unsure about how to progress from here. She didn't want to palm him off onto a harsher psychiatrist but there was nothing that she could do.

Slipping off of his lap Abbie decided that she was going to need some distance before she told him what she needed to tell him.

"I'm sorry Vaas I know its not what you want to hear right now but I need to be honest with you, because of what you did, back on the Rook Islands...if our clinic can't treat you then they're going to take you away and..." she took a deep breath and wrung her hands on her skirt "They're going to kill you Vaas because you're too dangerous. I don't want that at all I want to help you but I can't help you if you aren't willing to try."

Shaking her head a little bit, she looked up from her staring at her lap so that she could see Vaas' face when he admitted that he had nightmares before but he had a coping mechanism now, noting this down frantically thinking that their session might be over sooner rather than later due to the information she had just told him.

"A coping mechanism...what is it?" she asked softly "I mean it's a highly personal thing you don't have to tell me I'm just glad that you have a way in which to make yourself feel better in situations like that."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 am

Vaas could see that she was distancing herself from him and that was likely to be a good thing too. He glanced at the door and couldn't help but notice that there was at least five security guards waiting with their batons extended, ready to restrain him should it prove necessary. He narrowed his eyes at the guards and growled angrily at them.

When Abbie told him what the board had decided he seethed and couldn't help but growl,

"So because my culture focuses heavily on suplimenting your strength with concoctions, you wanna kill me with a fucking needle?!" He hissed before shaking his head, "No... no chica I ain' acceptin' this. My culture revolves around the type of shit that I do!"

She was off of his lap now and part of him was very annoyed that she was gone.

She was comfy on his lap and had he been getting closer to pulling her close to himself. He sighed a little bit when she suddenly changed the subject to talk about his coping mechanism for dealing with the nightmares. He turned to her before humming and speaking eventually,

"Well it depends. If I know I'll have a nightmare about fire I set something alight and just watch the fire." he told her honestly before smirking faintly, "And if the nightmare is about all the ones I've killed... then I visualise myself killing again."

He shrugged slightly,

"Gets it right out of my head."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)   Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One in the Big Brother House (Abbie and Villains)
Page 1 of 1