The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Empty
PostSubject: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:43 am

Avery was holed up in Safe House 3 on the outskirts of the outer city, she loved it here simply because it had something that all of the other buildings here didn't have. It had character. Different rooms, with different shapes and sizes and mouldings on the wall and it was even decorated differently by the people who used it.

The resistance was getting stronger, and it made her feel stronger just knowing that.

Running her hand through her long soft hair, Avery looked at the large bookcase, and selected one of her favourite books from it. She had read it so many times but it never failed to envoke those emotions within her that she had so long forgotten and as every minute she was risking her life to feel these emotions she was going to enjoy them every second that she could.

Shakespeare was a true genius, an amazing playwrite and she had yet to find a play of his that she didn't like. All of the people in the resistance were completely annoyed because she would tend to read Shakespeare when she should be concentrating on what they were saying, on what her role was in all of this.

To be honest she didn't think that she had a big role, she couldn't fire a gun, she couldn't really do anything too physical but she was training to get better in case there was a raid she was caught in and needed to fend for herself. There were other guys here who would help her, and it made her feel...happy to know that, even though they might have dubious reasons.

Hearing a knock at the door to the safe house, not in the secret tone...Avery raised an eyebrow and picked up a nearby pistol, edging her way to the door and almost getting into a panic attack when she saw that it was a Cleric! All alone she didn't know what to do, so stayed quiet behind the door, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:46 am

Partridge had to admit that the outer city was a true shit-hole.

Of course it was going to be destroyed and mostly broken, the Third World War had seen to that, but he would have thought that the Father would have tried to repair it. Instead it had been left to rot, with many sense offenders fleeing into the wasteland with the idea of finding, and saving, artwork and other forms of expression.

He supposed he was now one of those runaway sense offenders now that he had stopped taking his doses.

Shaking his head a little bit, he pulled up outside the old church he had seen someone with bright coloured clothing disappear into on the last mission. Exiting his car, he made sure that his pistols were ready to be used, just in case, and stepped into the broken shell of the church.

Of course he noticed the trapdoor in the middle of an aisle.

Moving over to it, he paused before knocking on it,

"I... my name is Partridge, Errol Partridge." he announced, quietly but still louder than he had dared speak about this in the city, "And I... I am a sense offender."

He waited for something to happen and nothing did but the odd sensation that he was being watched did not go away,

"I wish to join the resistance."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:51 am

Avery was suspicious of this Cleric.

He was a sense offender? He wanted to join the resistance? He had picked a pretty shitty hide out to come to for that most of the leaders were in the one across the city however she was here and she was the one to vet him she supposed. It would be her head on the line if this was some sort of ploy by the Clerics to get inside the safe houses and get to know where they were.

Writing a note, of what time it was, and who it was she was speaking to in case another member came back and found the safe house ruined or bugged.

Then she opened the door.

"Get inside." she hissed, grabbing his sleeve and pulling him into the safe house, shutting the door soundlessly behind him, locking it and pulling the mat over the top of the trap door again with the thin thread leading from the ceiling down to the handle by the door.

Turning she looked at Errol, and blushed lightly, he was quite attractive she had to admit, and he was here to join up and help her in the resistance.

"Is this some sort of trick?" she asked, quietly, clicking the safety off the gun she was holding "I've never known a Cleric to be a sense offender before...I've just got to make sure before I let you go any further, so tell me, what are you feeling right now?"
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:59 am

Errol had to admit that he thought it would be a bit more organised than him just being dragged into the room by his arm and being asked, point blank, if he was trying to trick them. He blinked a few times before shaking his head slightly. His gun was in his hand though, mainly on reflex upon seeing that she had one in her hand,

"Not a trick..." He muttered quietly as he put his gun away, "I really am a sense offender and yes, I am a Cleric. I missed a dose and after that... well after that I didn't feel the need to keep taking it. I didn't want to take it."

He glanced around the room and blinked a few times. It was full of expression-filled things that was for sure, and expected, but what was not expected was the sheer lack of people. He blinked a few times,

"How do I feel?" He shook his head, "Confused... where are the others? This is a part of the resistance correct?"

Hearing something behind him, he turned with his guns raised and ready... only to find a small kitten sitting on top of an old-style clock. It mewed at him and licked the end of his gun. He blinked a few times,

"Why do you... keep it?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:05 am

Avery believed his story and she lowered her gun with a little shy smile on her lips, placing the safety back on. It was something that she didn't really like, having to be so aggressive and mean but she did need to ensure that the safe house remained...well, safe. If the Clerics got word about it then all of the treasures they had would be lost to the world, and it would be such a terrible shame for that to happen.

"That's how everyone gets to become a sense offender." she stated with a soft smile on her lips "I'm Avery, Avery Mackintosh. Pleased to meet you Errol."

Grimacing a little bit Avery decided that she might as well tell him the truth he deserved to know as much; "Well you picked the quietest safe house possible to come and declare you want to join. It's just me here today the others are out doing jobs or in the other houses around the city, so, I can tell you which safe house they're in or you can stay here with me if you like."

Unable to stop her little giggle Avery picked Artemis off the clock and held her up in front of Errol's face, where she licked his nose and wiggled softly in her hands, obviously wanting to be put down. So Avery placed her on the nearest cushion.

"Her. Her name is Artemis. I keep her because if we didn't keep these animals safe they'd be killed, and she's not done any wrong at all." she stated with a soft smile "You can hold her if you want."
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 am

Partridge had to admit that she had a bit of a point there.

Moving further into the room, Partridge looked around at some of the things that the resistance had apparently managed to collect. He glanced up and paused when he noticed a painting that seemed very at odds with the bright, almost garish, wall-paper. He pointed to it,

"This is... star-y night by Van Gough isn't it?" He questioned quietly before smiling softly, "Nice to meet you Avery... and for once I can say that without lying like everyone else in the main city does when they say things like that."

He blinked a few times,

"Well damn... that wasn't my intention." He told her honestly with a small hum, "But you will be able to help me make contact with the others later correct?"

Partridge was a little confused by the fact that she had kept the kitten. Why keep it? It had no utility like other animals did. Cows gave milk, chickens gave eggs... what did cats give? Of course when she held the cat, Artemis, up so that he could look into it's eyes, he blinked a few times,

"The cat... is a female... called Artemis." he acknowledge before blinking a few times and gently picking the kitten up. It was so very soft and the way it mewed happily at him and nuzzled his chest made a warm feeling begin in his chest, making his slightly nervous, "What... what am I feeling? It's making my chest all warm..."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:24 am

Avery grinned happily when Errol noticed the painting that they had here, it was an amazing piece that she loved to look at. Starry Night was her favourite painting that they had in this safe house, there were others in more high security ones that were more valuable such as the Girl with the Pearl Earring and the Mona Lisa.

"It sure is!" she grinned happily "It is one of my favourite paintings, I just wish I had been able to see the world as he saw it, to paint so vividly and beautifully...a true treasure."

Blushing a little bit when he said it was nice to meet her, Avery smiled softly right back at him; "I guess it must be hard trying to keep up the mask of not feeling when you have to do the job that you do, hunting down people like me. People like you actually now...but you can be yourself here with us."

With a little nod Avery smiled; "Yes I'll give you the location of a more popular hide out so that you can go at a later date but I will let the others know of your commitment so they don't shoot first and ask questions later." she teased with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Instead of wearing the dreary grey uniform they were supposed to wear, Avery was wearing a fitted 50's dark green dress with a v neck plunge with ruffles decorating the sides. It was a beautiful piece of clothing that flattered her curves and she wanted to be able to wear things like this all of the time but, she couldn't. Not while the Society was still in charge.

"Awwww you like her." she laughed softly, stroking the soft tufts of fur on her head "Affection I think is what you feeling, an attachment. It feels strange at first but, roll with it, it feels amazing when you get used to it, its like that when you make your first real friend, and you fall in love for the first time. Oh and try having sex when you can feel a connection between you, gosh, it's amazing. I'm excited for you!"
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:37 am

Partridge hummed a little bit as he looked at the painting. To be honest, he wasn't really getting a lot from this damn painting. It was supposed to inspire him to feel all emotional and here he was... feeling no more emotional than he had been moments before! It begged the question as to why they were bothering to burn the paintings when it took a special kind of person to garner any emotion from a painting it seemed,

"I wonder what I am supposed to feel about this painting..." he whispered before turning to Avery and explaining, "I feel nothing for this painting... except maybe some boredom."

He smiled a little bit and nodded,

"It has been hard on me and is getting increasingly difficult I must say." He admitted with a small frown, "Sometimes... sometimes I have to kill sense offenders, like me, when on missions because if I don't they will get suspicious... I think I 'hate' it..."

He nodded to her, grateful,

"Thank you Avery, I'm sure I shall be able to help the resistance with the knowledge of the Society that I have." He admitted before adding, "And my position within the Clerical organisation of course too."

Partridge noticed that she was wearing something different and pointed it out,

"Why do you wear such clothes? Where did you find them?" He asked her quietly before sitting down with the cat on his knee. It didn't leave so he slowly stroked it's fur with a finger, "Attachment... I must admit I am looking forward to experiencing 'love' and the different it has on intercourse."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:44 am

Avery couldn't help but go a little bit bug eyed when Errol said that he didn't like the painting, to be honest it made her laugh lightly, not everyone liked paintings. Different people liked different types of paintings and sometimes it just took one with a special message to garner some sort of feeling from the person viewing it, just because you could feel didn't mean you suddenly loved all paintings.

"I don't know, each person thinks differently about paintings. Just because you feel doesn't mean that you have to love paintings, sometimes it takes a special type or subject to get you to feel something. Don't worry about it." she reassured, gently squeezing his shoulder.

Hating something like that made a lot of sense, she thought that she would hate it as well being in this situation; "I know, it must be awful. I would hate it if I were in your position as well...but hopefully you can endure it just while we get our plans in order."

The fact that they had a Cleric joining them was amazing, and in fact she gave him a soft hug to show that she appreciated this so very much.

"Thank you so much for helping us Errol, I know that with your help we will be able to achieve things that we never could have before. It means a lot to me, and it will to the others as well you're putting yourself in so much danger for us."

Grinning Avery gave a little twirl to show off her clothes, and how they fitted on her body;

"We save articles of fashion as well, this is a dress from the 1950's! It fits lovely and the silk feels amazing." the idea of being in love was something that Avery was excited to feel as well, sure she had experienced closeness with a man since she stopped taking her tablets but, never love "It might take a while, I've yet to feel love for a man but, even that closeness with someone makes all the difference."
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:58 am

Partridge thought he should have felt guilty about burning the Mona Lisa but to be quite honest even when he had emotions he didn't feel much about it. But probably best not to mention that to Avery or anyone else in the resistance... after all, he was trying to avoid them killing him for being a Cleric and admitting to destroying some very 'important' art was going to be a bad thing.

Oh and it meant he had been one of the guys to kill dozens of resistance members too.

"Huh... They just look boring to me." He admitted, "If I was the one to do the painting then I'm sure it might be quite enjoyable but I have not painted this... I don't like it."

He sighed a little bit as he thought about the offenders he had killed without a second thought,

"I hope that I can... I fear my partner may be getting wise to me and the fact that I am feeling."

He smiled a little bit when she thanked him for the help he was going to be giving her. To be honest he wasn't sure what the resistance would have him doing,

"It's nothing, I feel that this is the right thing to do." He told her honestly, "So I shall do it to the best of my ability."

He raised an eyebrow and watched her twirl, beginning to feel a spike in his arousal at seeing her like that. The cat jumped off his lap and Partridge grinned slightly,

"It looks good on you... what does silk feel like?" He asked honestly before smiling wider, "Well my books on poetry assure me that love comes to all Avery, don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:07 am

Avery took the point that Errol didn't like the painting however she was happy to know that he might like other things that they saved like books and poetry. There would be something that he liked that they saved from the Society and therefore would be happy to receive the use of them, maybe he'd like to try on some other clothes apart from those awful cleric robes.

"Well maybe you can try your hand at drawing sometime today." she smiled softly "We have lots of books here though, I would recommend Shakespeare, he is my favourite author and I have loved everything we have ever salvaged he had written."

The fact that his partner was getting wise to him, made Avery frown softly and she rummaged through a nearby desk, pulling out a packet of pills. They were like the ones that they were supposed to take only they were temporary. Despite not being good at up front stuff, Avery was very good at pharmaceuticals and she had made this herself.

"Take some of these with you. I made them to look exactly like the pills we are supposed to be taking, and they have basically the same effect but only for a few hours or so. Take one before you go to work and you should be all good, then, when you're finished working you'll be back to feeling again no problem." she stated with a small smile "They're quite safe I take them myself."

Moving over to Errol, Avery held out the bottom of her dress for him to feel;

"Here have a feel for yourself. I know I will eventually fall in love but I guess the right man hasn't started to feel just yet, so I'll wait patiently." she smiled softly, sitting down next to Errol on the lovely comfortable bottle green sofa.
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:29 am

Partridge had to admit that the idea of perhaps drawing something was somewhat appealing. Humming a little bit, he thought about the books he had already read and nodded his head in understanding to her when she recommended the works of Shakespeare. He had, after all, already had some experience with reading Shakespeare,

"Maybe I can but first I'd have to learn how to do it without it being rather embarrassingly bad." He admitted before humming a little bit, "I have read some Shakespeare... it is a bit hard to understand though, with the language barrier and all..."

When she went rummaging around in a des for something he couldn't help but be curious now that he could be. He followed her over to the desk, he blinked a few times when she handed him what looked identical to the Dose he was supposed to take once every six hours,

"Thank you, these will come in handy for dealing with my partner." He admitted with a small frown, "The man has the uncanny ability to just... know, when someone is feeling something or anything at all."

He reached out and touched the bottom of her dress, enjoying the feeling against his skin,

"It feels very nice I must say..." He admitted before humming a little bit and idly stroking Avery's thigh, "The right man will come for you... maybe drop in out of the blue like me or something."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:37 am

Avery was so glad that she had found someone else who liked Shakespeare and she was going to make it the mission of her life to tell him all about the works that she liked and help him to understand the words that he didn't know. It was amazing to have someone who wouldn't be annoyed by what she had to say for once, everyone else had already had their ear yanked off about Shakespeare and his wonders before.

"Don't worry, if you want, I can help you." she stated with a gentle smile "I've read all of our books more than three times each..." Avery admitted with an embarrassed smile "It was hard to get into it, but I love the language, there are such strange words."

The fact that he was working with such a man made her worry for Errol, she didn't want him to be found out because she was getting quite close to him as they spoke. She hoped that they would get closer still as they talked, and worked together in the resistance. Hopefully these pills would help him to keep his secret.

"It's what I made them for, so its not a problem." she smiled brightly "I use them myself when I return home to my house in the main city...I don't want anyone to be suspecting me of anything."

Feeling Errol stroke her thigh made Avery's breath hitch softly, and her cheeks heated in a gentle blush. It felt...lovely, but she didn't want to draw attention to it in case he stopped so she merely stood still, gently pushing her leg into his touch a little bit more.

"Like you, you say?" Avery giggled "Well I wouldn't be adverse to that at all, you're very handsome after all. I wonder what you'd look like dressed in something else than those robes of yours...they are a little bit...boring." she stated with a grin "I could see you in a nice blue suit. Armarni."
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:52 am

Partridge had the strangest feeling he had made a bit of a mistake in telling her that he liked the works of Shakespeare. She was obviously more experienced with it than he was and he was bound to feel like a fool is she caught onto the fact that he didn't actually know what he was talking about. Shaking his head a little bit, he hummed at the thought,

"I might need your help on some phrases." He admitted to himself before raising an eyebrow, "Sounds like you're a major fan of his works... I dislike the strange words myself but I suppose tastes are different for every person."

He had known ever since he stopped dosing that eventually Preston would find out about his feeling. It was just that he had seen Preston at work for years now and he knew that he would be able to figure out what had occurred to cause the change in Partridge,

"Thanks, these will hopefully be enough to fool Preston. After The Father, Preston is the biggest threat to the resistance..." He admitted before humming slightly, "I might need more of these than you take though..."

Her smooth skin was extra soft of her thighs and he ignored whether or not she was uncomfortable because of it and continued to lightly stroke her thigh. He frowned slightly as he touched her dress again before speaking,

"Your skin is much smoother than your dress." He observed before he felt his cheeks getting hotter, "I er... what is happening to my cheeks? They seem to be getting hotter and hotter..."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:00 am

Avery pouted a little bit when she heard that he didn't like the strange words that Shakespeare used, she thought that he was still really rather linear in what he liked and what he didn't so perhaps Shakespeare wasn't the right person for him in actuality. She did have a book that she thought that he would like though...it would be an amazing read and it had opened her eyes when she had read it.

"Well maybe Shakespeare isn't the person for you then, I do have other books I would recommend you read if you don't like the language." she smiled brightly "There's a book by George Orwell, 1984 that you might enjoy."

She had of the person who he was partnered with...and she was scared of him in all honesty. He had killed more sense defectors than anyone else put together and he was ruthless in being able to spot them which was why the only ones who survived now were taking her drug whenever they went into the main city.

"I'll give you enough for now, just so...you'll have to come back and see me." she commented with a soft blush on her cheeks.

When Errol continued to stroke her thigh, Avery bit her lip to stop herself making soft noises of contentment with the feeling. The skin there was very sensitive after all. When he moved his hand she frowned softly before recovering. Gently she ran her fingertips over Errols cheeks and she sat down beside him, allowing her body to press softly against his side;

"You're blushing, it means your embarrassed about something..." she smirked softly, her lips were dangerously close to his ear as she whispered "I wonder what that might be."
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:10 am

Partridge hummed a little bit in agreement when she suggested that maybe Shakespeare wasn't the guy for him. To be fair that made quite a bit of sense. Considering he was new to reading stories and the like. He needed a more simple writing style to get him involved before it got all fancy and stuff. He smiled at her when she mentioned a book he had heard of,

"I have heard of that author and book!" He told her with a grin before frowning, "As Clerics we were told to burn all copies of the book immediately, that no copies were to be taken back to be catalogued. All of them had to be burnt on the spot. They are... dangerous apparently."

Everyone had heard about Preston so he supposed that was why she seemed so afraid of his partner whenever he mentioned him. He smirked ever so slightly when she gave him the dose he needed with her little promise of him coming back,

"So you mean to make me dependant on seeing you?" He teased her with a slight wink before grinning a little bit, "You have no need to do that my dear, I am already willing to do that."

Partridge noticed that she seemed to be shivering under his touch and he grinned slightly. Flirting, or pre-mating, seemed to be a lot more interesting when you could feel apparently. He smirked a little bit,

"I wonder what it could be indeed..." He agreed before giving her ass a quick squeeze under her dress, "Probably the same thing you're blush from my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 am

Avery was not surprised that the clerics were told to burn all of the copies of that book that they could find, because it was pretty much what they had done to them only slightly different. The same Big Brother society...the same suppression of the minorities, the same inability to feel. No wonder why they banned it considering the ending had some ray of hope that the Big Brother could be overthrown.

"Well you have to read it." she grinned "It's like the Rebel's Bible. All of us have read it, purely for the reason that the Clerics burnt all of the copies we thought it might be important and boy is it, I'll get you a copy and then you can see for yourself why you had to destroy it."

Nodding her head Avery blushed softly, she was a little bit ashamed that she had been so blatant about it however she thought that it was best to be honest upfront and go with her gut feelings. Her gut feelings told her that Errol was someone she'd want to be seeing more of.

"I uhm...well thats good." she murmured with a bright blush on her cheeks "I mean I would be sad if I didn't get to see you again after today, that's why I want you to be extra careful when you go back to the main city, I don't want to be hearing you've been executed or something..."

His grin made her heart flutter and she blushed softly, biting down on her plump lower lip. Unable to stop herself from gasping when she felt Errol touching her ass, Avery's blush grew and she could feel that familiar tug. Could she really do this, she had only just met Errol but...there was that attraction, and that danger of him being a Cleric, would they meet again?

Nothing was certain.

"Does it feel different, now that you can...run emotions alongside it?" she asked softly, allowing her fingertips to trace gently over his features, along his cheekbones, down his nose and running across his lips, down his neck and to his collar bone before gently beginning to rub at his shoulders "I don't expect you to feel anything for me, we've only just met but..." Avery whispered not sure how to finish that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 am

Partridge had always been curious as to why the Society had wanted all copies of this book in particular burnt. Since his emotions had been freed all he had felt was a massive, burning, curiosity that had to be sated. He licked his lips a little bit when she mentioned how it was like the rebel's bible. Even the Bible had to be burnt but even Clerics knew the gist of it,

"I shall read it then." He told her with a smile of his own, "I imagine it has something to do with a society much like our own... either being overthrown or rebelled against."

He grinned a little bit when she blushed at what he had said. To be honest he rather enjoyed making her blush like this. He would have to make sure to do it more often in the future. He smirked a little bit wider,

"Well I wouldn't want you to be sad now would I darling?" He told her with a grin before he nodded a little bit, "Don't worry, I won't be executed even if I did my best to get caught. They'd probably just make me disappear... Clerics 'do not turn' after all..."

Partridge wasn't sure if he had gone too far or not when he gave her tight little ass a little squeeze but he had to try it to make sure. That was his excuse at least. He could see her blush was nearly nuclear level now too. Partridge honestly wanted her right now, to have a member of the resistance as his bed-partner would be a massive rush he knew. Not only that but there was that genuine connection he had felt missing during other encounters with people while on the drug.

"It does..." he admitted with a light blush as she traced his features with a fingertip, "But sometimes these emotions are wild and unpredictable... it's why the society wanted them gone. And we stand against that ruling don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:22 am

Avery placed her finger over her lips when he asked if the book was about rebelling or a society like the one that they were living in, she wasn't going to give any more spoilers away and she hoped that he wouldn't press her on the matter. Half the joy in reading a novel is the plot after all, there could be nothing done apart from watch it unravel in front of you. To spoil it would be a shame.

She moved the finger from her lips to place on his own before smirking softly; "Spoilers." she whispered with a cheeky wink.

When she heard Errol calling her darling Avery's eyes widened and she found herself liking the nickname, many people called her things such as that but it seemed different again coming from Errol as opposed to the other people. She didn't quite know what to make of it.

"Disappearing sounds even worse." she murmured "Let us not talk of such unhappy things, they are doing nothing to celebrate your recent liberation after all! Do you wish to have something to drink I have some wine here I believe."

The situation that they were in, where they were so tantalisingly close to being able to kiss each other, to being able to touch and explore each other was something that both thrilled and terrified Avery. What if they connected to each other like this and then he fell in love with someone else? What if they never saw each other again? Would it stop her?

"We do." she murmured gently, allowing her hand to gently rest on his thigh, squeezing it softly through the material of his black trousers "Maybe we should celebrate your newly regained emotions by doing something, wild and unpredictable...anything you want." Avery whispered sensually, her hand moving a little further up his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:32 am

Partridge was honestly a little bit annoyed that she wouldn't tell him more about the book but he supposed he would just have to accept it. Smirking a little bit when she placed her finger against his lips, he raised an eyebrow. No spoilers huh? He supposed he could deal with that. Kissing the finger pressed against his lips, he smirked,

"I can deal with that..." He told her before purring, "As long as I get something else fun..."

He could see that calling her darling had something of an effect on her. She seemed to be an awful lot more open with him now and he was loving it. He licked his lips a little bit when she suggested that they have some wine instead of just talking without anything to drink. Partridge was looking forward to the old wine because the new stuff was completely free of alcohol and was, honestly, rather terrible because of that,

"I would love to drink some wine." He told her with a grin, "Hopefully it's some of that stuff that still has alcohol in it and not this new stuff that doesn't have any in it."

Their faces were so very close now and all Partridge wanted to be able to do was reached across the gap and kiss her on her soft little lips. Smirking a little bit when she touched his thigh, his own hands both found their way onto her hips,

"I think we should celebrate that way." He told her with a lick of his lips. Settling on the sofa, he gently pulled her towards him until she was kneeling over him, one leg on either side of his legs. It looked like she was straddling him. Smirking, he gave her ass a longer squeeze as he looked her dead in the eyes, "Anything we want... don't act like I'm the only one thinking it... right?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:39 am

Avery shivered softly when she felt the sensation of his lips against her finger, she very badly wanted to have him kiss her on the lips instead of the finger but she supposed that could happen later on if they both wanted it. It had been a long while since she had been with someone and was looking forwards to the tension developing more and more until they both could no longer take it - the sensations would become too much.

"Alright then." she smiled gently, slipping away from Errol so that she could go to the cupboard where the wine was kept, there was a lot of it but she was hesitant to use any of the older vintages and so went for one they had a few bottles of "I know, the stuff with the alcohol in is the best but...my tolerance is pretty much close to zero as will yours be. It should make for some fun." Avery grinned.

Pouring some wine into two glasses she slinked back over to Errol, her hips gently swaying from side to side, before she took her place at his side, shocked when he pulled her to straddle his hips. Miraculously she didn't spill a drop of the wine and she was able to sit closer and more comfortably to him in his new position.

Unable to stop a small gasp of pleasure as he squeezed her ass long and hard, Avery smirked;

"No you're not the only one thinking it at all, but, now we've poured this wine we shouldn't waste it." she purred, gently she lowered her lips and kissed along Errol's chin "Open wide." she whispered kissing the side of his lips, as she placed her glass of wine down, and lifted his own to his lips, ready to give some to him. It was a sensual thing after all, if done correctly, and boy was she trying to do it right.
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:54 am

Partridge could tell that Avery wanted him to kiss her in places that were not her finger but he was content at the moment to tease her... although he definitely was going to make sure that he got what they both wanted in the end. He wanted to kiss her in those places and she wanted to be kissed there by him. He licked his lips a little bit, anticipating the taste of her,

"Yeah well that's the fun isn't it?" He teased her with a grin, "They have never allowed me to have alcohol before, so sue me for wanting a lot more alcohol in my diet... Only when drinking with you though of course."

When she was pouring the wine into the glasses he licked his lips and appreciated the sight of her ass as she bent over slightly at the wine cupboard area. Licking his lips a little bit, he couldn't help but purr happily when she began to slink back on over to him. Of course there was no teasing slinking when he had his hands on her hips, slightly away from holding her ass firmly in both of his hands. He so wanted to do that too,

"I didn't think I was... but if you'd like." He teased her before purring at the way she teased him with his almost-kisses. Grinning slightly, he opened his mouth as she had instructed him to do and drank away at the small trickle of wine she was pouring into his mouth. Swallowing, savouring the wine, he licked his lips and locked eyes with her, "Absolutely delicious..."

He gave her ass a little spank as he picked up her glass of wine,

"Your turn..." He whispered huskily into her ear, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:01 am

Avery purred happily when she heard that he had never had alcohol before that would mean that he was going to get tipsy quickly like she would be. The fact that he would only drink with her made her feel a lot better, she wanted to be able to have this sexy male all to herself and she wouldn't tolerate anyone else getting drunk with him and possibly taking advantage.

"Oh naturally..." Avery grinned "You and me, drinking buddies from now on...sounds like a date."

As she gently poured the wine into his mouth Avery was happy with the situation, she loved the sensation of his strong hands on her hips, she wanted him to keep his hands there, to hold her and to give her pleasure she knew he could give her.

When he looked dead in her eyes, and it seemed as if he was calling her delicious, Avery flushed pink and ducked her head shyly, but she whispered into his ear, gently nibbling and sucking on his earlobe afterwards;

"You haven't even tasted me yet, darling."

Unable to stop herself from letting out a breathless 'Ah!' when he spanked her ass, Avery felt her arousal grow and opened her mouth obediently. It seemed as if they were going to fit better than expected, he the dominant and she the submissive.
Back to top Go down
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:12 am

Partridge smirked a little bit. Drinking buddies when they both knew they were both lightweights? He didn't really see it happening as just drinking... Which was probably why he loved the idea so much. Smirking a little bit, he licked his lips at the idea of going on little drinking dates with her where he could have a lot of fun with her,

"Naturally." He agreed with a smirk before licking his lips again, "If all of our future dates end up like this then I'm going to end up falling hard for you darling..."

Thankfully she seemed to have this method of teasing down to a T because she was able to pour the wine gently into his mouth in just the right speed. That way he didn't have to splutter or choke in an undignified manner. He was actually rather enjoying the wine too.

When the wine was taken away and he was looking into her eyes, he could tell that she wanted his strong hands on him. Almost like she liked him to be a bit more dominating. Smirking a little bit with a purr when they stopped sucking on his earlobe,

"Oh but I plan on doing so..." He teased her before nibbling at her ear lobe, "If you do as I say anyway..."

Seeing her obediently opening her mouth, he smirked and began to slowly pour some of the wine into her mouth. As he pulled it back, he made sure to run the glass against her lips so that she sucked up every drop of the wine. Smirking a little bit, he spanked her other ass cheek, squeezing it after he did so. Licking his lips, he whispered to her huskily,

"Any chance the door can be locked against even resistance members?" he asked her huskily, "Don't want to be interrupted do we?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:19 am

Avery felt her heart beat fast in her chest when Errol said that he could see himself falling hard for her, she was just glad that he was feeling this connection between the two of them as well, it was powerful, swift and almost unexplainable however she couldn't do anything but follow what it was telling her to do. That was to have hot, heavy sex with Errol until they were both ready to commit to each other.

When he said that he planned on tasting her, if she did as he said, Avery bit her lip softly to hold in her little groan of happiness because she wanted more than anything to have him hold her, kiss her and touch her until they were both too exhausted to move.

"I'll do whatever you ask of me, my strong," she kissed his neck "handsome" she kissed his jawline "Cleric." she whispered huskily, sucking on his earlobe.

Drinking the wine, delicately swallowing, Avery allowed her soft pink tongue to lap up every last drop that he fed to her. Unable to hold back her cry of surprise when he spanked her again Avery's body shivered and her legs tightened in pleasure around Errol's.

"It can only be opened from the inside, that is why there always has to be one of us present." she informed breathlessly "Mm please." Avery groaned, kissing up and down his neck, her hands moving up and down his chest, wanting to get this uniform off of him so that she could see what he looked like under all this clothing, not that it mattered, the connection and attraction was just so intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next