The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Glances (Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robyn Bluebird

Robyn Bluebird

Stealing Glances (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Stealing Glances (Invite)   Stealing Glances (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:46 am

Robyn had decided that she was going to restock her ship in the port of Havana, because it was quite near the course that she was setting to get to the location of her newest trinket. Perhaps it would be a good chance to get some other shopping done as well, she couldn't remember the last time she had bought something for herself instead of her ship or her crew.

It might be a good time to get those new pistols she had been eyeing up last time she had been in Havana, wondering if they were still there Robyn's feet led her in the right direction without her even having to pay much attention. The streets of this town were often frequented by her steps after all, it was a lively vibrant place that she loved to be in.

Guards were the only downside, they were crawling everywhere but they mostly left her alone unless she made a bother of herself or found herself jumping down into some restricted area without knowing it.

Dusk was setting over the skies and the cool tropical air made Robyn hum happily, it spelt of coconuts and tabacco and she couldn't help but want to have this scent bottled so that she might carry it with her wherever she went in the world.

Suddenly she realised she had taken a turn down a dead end, her exploring was obviously not going too well in that aspect, however she quickly turned around to right herself...only to find herself confronted with the chests of two muscular rather drunk men. Both of which were easily three times the size of her.

"Excuse me." she stated clearly, trying to push past them, but they held fast and merely laughed, making crude remarks about her pirate dress and how revealing it was, gritting her teeth she drew her pistols and aimed them at the two men "Get the fuck out of my way, before I knee cap the pair of you."
Back to top Go down
Renardo Aguilar

Renardo Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Glances (Invite)   Stealing Glances (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:58 am

Renardo had been wandering through the streets of Havana for a few hours now, drinking in the culture in the way that only a true European could do... with a large amount of distain for anything American and a fondness that bordered on obsessive to anything European. Thankfully Havana was a Spanish city so it was more European than not and he was able to enjoy ambling down the streets as he got used to the area that would be part of his patrol.

Of course when he noticed a group of louts harassing a woman his inner nature as a gentleman of Spain rushed to the forefront of his mind and he marched towards the alleyway with purpose,

"Gentlemen..." he called out to them with a frown, "The young lady does not wish to indulge in your company. I suggest you vacate!"

One of the drunk men just laughed while his friend smirked and took a menacing step forwards to Renardo in an attempt to intimidate him,

"And what the fuck is a Spanish twat like you gunna do about it huh?" the man growled, betraying his English roots, "You ain' nothing to me you Spanish copper-bottom!"

Seeing at the man was reaching for his weapon, Renardo acted first.

Taking hold of the pommel of his sword, he slammed it straight into the man's nose, breaking it with a very audible click. While that man was clutching his nose, Renardo finished drawing his sword and lunged in the same movement. The thin blade pierced the second man's throat barely but it was enough to leave the man very quickly dying. He draw back barely a pace before thrusting forwards again, spearing the heart of the first man.

Wiping his blade clean on one of the corpses, he sheathed his weapon before extending a hand to the woman,

"Madam... are you alright? These brutes did not harm you did they?"
Back to top Go down
Robyn Bluebird

Robyn Bluebird

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Glances (Invite)   Stealing Glances (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 am

Robyn was feeling more than a little bit insecure right about now, there was very little chance against the wall as she was that she was going to be able to kill these guys without sustaining some very large injuries to herself at the same time. There wasn't much she could do about that though because she had no other option than to fight against these men and fight against them now before they could further worsen her position.

About ready to fire her pistols, Robyn blinked when she heard another gentlemans voice coming from further up the alleyway, lowering her weapons a little bit when he distracted the men from her - challenging them to a fight almost. Still she didn't sheathe them, if the man seemed like he was going to be losing she would act quickly to debilitate the attackers before they could do any real lasting harm to her Knight in Shining Armour.

As a privateer, Robyn never really put much stock in allowing men to come to a woman's aid, however she wasn't above accepting help when she so clearly needed it.

Blushing softly when he extended a hand to her, Robyn placed her pistols back in her holdsters and took the hand with a gentle touch. It seemed to strange to her that a fight could end in such a romantic manner but there it was, she felt as if she owed the man some form of reward, he did save her after all.

"No they did not harm me, thank you do much for coming to my aid. I can get myself out of a spot or two but that one might have been too tight even for myself." she stated with a warm tone, and a sweet smile "If there is anything that I can ever do to repay your kindness good sir, please do let me know and I'll do it in a heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
Renardo Aguilar

Renardo Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Glances (Invite)   Stealing Glances (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:20 am

Renardo might not totally agree with the way that the two drunken men had been going about it, but even he had to admit that there target was totally worth such attention. She was a unique, beautiful, stunner of a woman and he had to thank god that he was here to save her from the brutes. Not only did it mean she might enjoy his company more but it meant that he was able to see her taking some deep breaths that did rather enjoyable things to her chest.

God give him strength!

Swallowing his more human instinct to stare at the beauty and sexy appeal before him, Renardo smiled broadly at her when she took his hand. Helping her to her feet, he grinned a little bit wider before adding,

"It was not a problem at all madam. In my country a man must do his best to fight brutes like them and help beautiful women such as yourself." He assured her with a warm purr to his voice before bowing his head slightly, "I am new to Havana... would you like to be my guide?"

He stayed in the bowing position, awaiting her reply as was polite. But it was also a way for him to 'notice' just how sexy and slim her legs were up close. Licking his lips a little bit, he tried not to be too obvious about where his eyes kept wandering to,

"Madam you truly are a beautiful miracle!" He told her, "To find such a gem in this, the colonies, is a true rarity worthy of choired song."
Back to top Go down
Robyn Bluebird

Robyn Bluebird

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Glances (Invite)   Stealing Glances (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:31 am

Robyn smiled happily when the man helped her to her feet, gently she dusted down her legs and skirt before making sure that she was at least somewhat together with her wits intact. It was a horrible occassion that she had just been through but she didn't want to fall to bits because of it, she had been through and would go through worse during her time here on earth that she was almost certain of.

Besides, looking stupid beside the rather attractive Spaniard was something she did not want to be doing.

"Well then perhaps I should do my up most to visit your country some time, I am certain that I would find myself having a wonderful time if all of the men were as charming as yourself." she stated with a soft smile "And as gentlemanly as well."

Nodding her head Robyn came to stand beside her saviour and waited for him to be ready to move on from this spot, she knew she was ready and she didn't particularly want to be caught with two dead bodies beside her. It wouldn't do to be hauled off to jail when she was due to set sail in a few days time.

"I would think that a minimal, yet fitting payment. I know my way around the place like I know the back of my hand, wherever you would like to go, whatever you would like to see, I can find a place suitable for your needs." Robyn claimed with a bright smile, her skin was glistening slightly with the evenings humidity, as it clung to her body, her chest rising and falling as she dealt with the adrenaline flowing through her body.

Blushing brightly Robyn ducked her head away shyly, never had she been complimented so much in such a lovely manner. Perhaps she should talk to Spaniards more often?

"Sir you will make me blush." she whispered softly "It is a co-incidence that you find me here today, I sail in but a few days while my ship is repaired and restocked. I am Robyn Bluebird, very pleased to meet you, my saviour." Robyn purred, bowing low as he had done as a sign of respect for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Renardo Aguilar

Renardo Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Glances (Invite)   Stealing Glances (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:46 am

Renardo laughed a little bit when she joked about visiting Spain because it would be filled with men as charming as he was. Smirking a little bit, he couldn't resist the urge to shake his head before leaning in closer to her ear and whispering to her,

"It isn't as charming and inviting as you'd expect... I live in Havana now after all." He teased her a little bit with a wink before grinning, "But seriously, it is a beautiful place and is well worth the time to sail there. Trust me my dear madam... it will make every hour at sea spent getting there all worth it a thousand times over."

He held her hand a touch longer than might have been considered acceptable but he was alright with that. As he checked the area for any guards, he began to lead her out of the alleyway to an area where she would then take over as the navigator,

"I thought so too, I didn't want to be rude after all." He told her with a grin before smirking ever so slightly as he looked over her rather humid body and how her chest was moving with each massive beat of her heart, "I wish to see where I might be able to find you most often in the day."

Tilting his head slightly to the side when she told him that his words make her blush, he couldn't help but add that,

"And why is that a bad thing? It enhances the beauty." he assured her with a wink before grinning and bowing low to her in return, "Renardo Aguilar. A true and frankly unexpected pleasure to meet you here... and such a happy experience too."
Back to top Go down
Robyn Bluebird

Robyn Bluebird

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Glances (Invite)   Stealing Glances (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:55 am

Robyn laughed softly and couldn't help but allow herself to be strung along by the compliments that she was getting from this handsome Spanish man, she needed to calm herself down and the distracting nature of the flirting seemed to be working to that effect. Perhaps she would be able to see him tomorrow and the latter days before she had to go to see with Edward, it would help pass the days that was for sure.

"You'll have to tell me about it, I have always wanted to be able to sail to Europe and see the sights there for myself." she whispered softly "I find myself quite unable to with the resources that I have, maybe when I have saved for enough supplies I will make the trip - if you recommend it so highly."

The touch of his hand against her own made Robyn's heart beat softly in her chest, his touch was rougher than hers, which was unexpected. Working on a ship all day made your hands unbelievably rough to the touch - it must be the new beauty treatments that she had been buying with some of her left over money. It was really working.

"Where you will find me?" she asked, her pale eyes widening slightly before a soft dreamy smile crept onto her lips "Well then we shall have to take a walk to the harbour, that is where most of my days are spent, with the wind in my hair and the spray of the sea against my skin."

Stalking ahead towards the harbour Robyn wondered if it would be appropriate to link her arm with Renardo's however she didn't, she wanted to be able to make the right impression and blundering socially about like that would not be making the right impression. Instead she merely sent him a softly intrigued look, Robyn wanted to learn more about him.

"Truly a pleasure to meet you Mr. Aguilar. I just so happen to agree with you there." she commented with a smile "Might I ask what business brings you to Havana?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Glances (Invite)   Stealing Glances (Invite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing Glances (Invite)
Page 1 of 1