The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Empty
PostSubject: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:58 am

Viktor hummed a little bit as he waited for Charlotte to arrive for her first day at work. He was currently just sat behind his desk, finishing off one of those Muggle 'subway' sandwiches as he adjusted his tie and vanished the waste.

Wouldn't do to be seen as unprofessional.

He had instructed Charlotte to come straight to his office when she arrived and he hoped that she would do that because he wanted to quickly check what she was dressing like for work. He needed to see if it was appropriate.

While secretly hoping that it was not.

Shaking his head at his own little antics within his mind, he took out his fob watch and checked the time. She was close to being late... and boy what he wouldn't give for the chance to bend her over and give her a spank for being late!

Smirking a little bit, he returned to his reading to wait for her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:17 am

Charlotte was dressed in her new 'work uniform'. She wanted to appear classic and elegant in terms of dress but she was keeping her more quirky accessories and piercings so that she would stand out from the normal office women that you saw these days. All legs and breasts but no brains underneath. Despite realising that piercings didn't show evidence of brains, they did give her some measure of difference someone might enquire about.

Her heels were breakneck, they were alternative as well, being made of black pvc material with a red stiletto heel, she clicked down the hallway towards the office with a smile on her face even though it might have been a slightly nervous one. It was her first day and she thought that she could be forgiven for that.

Today she had decided to go with something that wasn't going to be too revealing, she hadn't been told she was meeting a client after all but it should be good enough even if she was. Her red blouse was tight across her breasts and tucked into a pencil skirt like the one that she wore for her interview except there was a slit in one side of a good few inches. Charlotte's eyes were framed with her classic black eyeliner, and lips covered in a dark red gloss while she had her upper ear piercings and tongue piercing intact.

Opening the door to the office a minute or so early she smiled widely at Viktor who was sat behind his desk enjoying what seemed like his breakfast.

"Good morning sir." she greeted, clicking over to her desk where she set down her shoulder bag and her filofax "How are you feeling?" Charlotte asked, as she pushed her hair back over her shoulder, it was loose today and poker straight.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:27 am

Viktor could hear her coming long before she actually appeared in front of him. The high heels she was wearing seemed to be a tad steep even for him to enjoy but they did do some wonderful things to her legs and ass he was sure. And when she walked through his door he knew that he had been right to assume.

She was wearing high heels and they did wonders for her legs and her ass.

Smirking a little bit as he took the time to give her a long look up and a long look down, he licked his lips a little bit. Damn she was looking fine! Smirking widely at his own little thought, Viktor had to admit that he was very happy she had decided to stick with the alternate stuff. She looked a lot more at home in it and confidence was sexy.

So were goth-y alternative women too.

He smirked when she greeted him,

"Gutten morning Charlotte!" he told her with a wink, "I see you have decided to join me und this is superb! Vunderbar even!"

He smirked slightly,

"Perfect." he told her before smirking wider, "You vill make all of the customers stop in their tracks! If you have this effect on me then on strangers it vill be so powerful!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:33 am

Charlotte couldn't help but blush when Viktor so obviously looked her over, of course she knew that he had to check her uniform however she couldn't help but think that he was looking her over a little bit too intently to just be checking her clothes. She didn't really have a problem with that though, why would she? Indulging in a little bit of office flirting was natural and she was going to join in whole heartedly when she had the chance.

The accent of course still got to her and made her heart flutter, even when she was trying to remain composed she was caught off guard by it.

"Of course I have, you asked me to drop by your office and here I am, just as you asked me." she stated with a bright smile "Did you want me for anything in particular or just to give me my work for the day?"

Unable to stop a shy smile gracing her lips Charlotte was glad that she had managed to pass Viktors inspection and she knew what she should be wearing for work now. She didn't want to wear anything more revealing than this and she thought that anything too covered would make her feel out of sorts so, this mix was perfect.

"Well here's hoping." she purred with a wink "Am I dealing with any clients today?" Charlotte asked, rather excited to see how things worked around here.

While she was waiting to be told what to do, Charlotte toyed with the runic choker that Viktor had given her, which she hadn't actually taken off she liked it so much.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:47 am

Viktor could tell that she appreciated the way that he was looking her up and down and she fully appreciated that it wasn't to check her attire. The reason why he was looking her up and down was simply because she looked damn hot in that little outfit of hers! He stood up from his seat and wandered over to her, walking around her to look at her from all angles.

He had yet to find an angle through which she looked less sexual and beautiful it had to be said.

Smirking a little bit, he hummed as he lightly touched her skirt before sitting down with a small smirk on his face near-enough permanently,

"Und I am very glad I asked you to drop by." he told her with a sly wink as he licked his lips slightly, "Such a sight vill certainly vake me in the morning..."

He hummed a little bit when he thought about what she would be doing today. Would she be meeting any customers? Not right now, he was going to give her some idea about what he wanted her to do in a more practical sense than that of the theoretical he had told her earlier. He hummed slightly,

"We shall see. But for now you vill vork your best to assist me." he instructed her with a sly wink, "In every vay possible is that understood?"

He noticed her playing with his gift to her and nodded towards it,

"You like? I made it myself..." he told her with a sly grin, "I trust it fits your style of fashion Charlotte."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:54 am

Charlotte felt like she was some sort of specimen in a lab the way that Viktor was looking her over from all angles and she felt like striking a little pose each time he moved to look at her in a different way but she didn't. Not knowing how well he was going to take that she didn't want to make her new boss angry at her on the very first day at her new job.

When he touched her skirt it was so unexpected that Charlotte jumped a little bit and her cheeks flushed pink for a few seconds.

"You know, a girl can get a big head with all the compliments that you keep paying Viktor." she stated with a small smirk on her lips "I hope I'm here to work not just being an ornament for your office." she teased gently.

Nodding her head Charlotte wondered if she should be getting to work right about now and she hoped that she would be able to do it without a hitch. She was pretty sure that she'd be able to handle anything thrown at her but she was anxious to see what she was going to be doing so she'd have that worry dispelled.

"Oh yes." she stated, startled from her thoughts and toying with her necklace when Viktor spoke "I love it, I haven't taken it off. I suppose you knew I would like it from when your brother looked up about me but, I appreciate you making it so I'd like it all the same. Will I get to meet your brother at any point? I should uhm...probably get started on my work now so, what is it you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:08 am

Viktor could tell that all the compliments, as well as his light touch to her rear, were beginning to get to her. He smirked a little bit and eased off slightly, so as to not overwhelm the poor girl. Licking his lips a little bit, he couldn't help but smirk at the idea of seeing what was hiding on underneath her clothes.

Oh what he would give for the ability to see through clothes right now!

Smirking a little bit when she spoke about getting a big head and being an ornament he shook his head,

"If you get big head ist because you deserve praise." he assured her before winking at her, "Und a ornament is something to look pretty in stasis... you look beautiful in the most animated vays I assure you."

So she had liked the choker huh? It was true that his brother had given him some information about the form of jewellery, but it had been he who decided which one would suit her better though. Smirking ever so slightly, he licked his lips slightly,

"I'm sure you vill meet him soon... now..." he smirked a little bit as he stood up from his desk. He wrapped an arm loosely around her waist, just above her ass, as he led her out into her little officer area, "Vell here if your desk... this is vhere you vill vork so very hard for me... giving everything you had... I am going to love having you here Charlotte..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:17 am

Charlotte didn't really know what to say about all of these compliments that Viktor was giving her, it was obvious that they both found each other attractive but she didn't think that she knew him well enough to know if she really would get along with him as a person. If the flirting was so constant then she was unsure if she was going to be able to get along too well.

It was however still in the stage where she was immensely enjoying the attention and it made her preen happily.

"Well thank you Viktor." she stated with a soft smile on her lips "I'm not sure I've been complimented so much by someone in such a short period of time, you might have broken that record." Charlotte teased with a grin.

Nodding her head when she heard she would be meeting the brother soon, Charlotte allowed herself to be led out of the office, after picking up her things. The sensation of his arm around her waist made Charlotte's heart pound softly - she could just imagine the muscles underneath the suit as he guided her along. Biting her lip softly, Charlotte placed her things down at her desk.

The way that he put that just then made her eyes widen and her hold loosen on her lip, did he mean it to sound that sexual?

"I'll be happy to work hard for you as soon as you give me some work to get started on." Charlotte stated with a bright smile "I guess it must be pretty lonely in here by yourself all day, I'll be glad of the company too I'm sure of it."

Despite liking her new boss, she wasn't sure that she wanted to continue flirting with him so heavily, especially when she barely knew him so she ignored the sexual connotations of the things that he had said for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:33 am

Viktor could tell by Charlotte's body language that she was not going to be responsive to any more compliments. Apparently she had received too many from him in a short amount of time and she was beginning to feel a bit dulled to them - like they didn't really matter all that much. A pity he had to say but he could work around it,

"Vas my pleasure Charlotte." he assured her before smirking a little bit, "A crime to be sure! You deserve all that I say."

He could feel her almost jump when his arm wrapped around her waist but he was rather pleasantly surprised when she didn't seem to jump out of his arm. That meant that she might be enjoying the feeling of his arm there. He knew he enjoyed it because she had an amazing body and now his arm was wrapped around said body,

"Vell just do your best." he assured her before nodding, "Vell ve have not been on top of customer files since ve lost secretary before. There is a pile in third drawer, und there you vill..."

"Nickel!" a rough voice called out, "Nickel you thieving bastard! I want my money back!"

Glancing at the newcomer, Viktor recognised Theodore Nott and decided to set an example. Turning to the other man, Nott flinched at the firm and unrelenting eyes of Viktor,

"Mr Nott. You are interrupting my time vith my new secretary." he told the man without raising his voice but still sounding very pissed off all the same, "You being caught vith your vife's sister ist not a concern of mine. You vill talk to von of our low level operatives like I said. Do not show your face here again... ve cannot be seen dealing vith the likes of you."

With Nott sufficiently cowed, he turned back to Charlotte with the same soft smile he always had,

"So... you vanting to customise your vork place?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 am

Charlotte relaxed a little bit, and her body tension went right out the window when she heard what she was going to be doing today. It sounded like she was just going to be adding new customer profiles to a database or something and that was something she could do very well seeing as she had to do a similar thing in the job that she did already except this was far more professional than the little scribbled accounts of businesses their shop dealt with.

"Ah, I was worried about what I was going to have to do but I know I will be able to do all of this no problems." she stated with a bright smile "It might take me a few to get into the swing of things but these will be done in no time at all have no fear." Charlotte stated confidently, already feeling so much better.

Opening her mouth in shock when she saw a male come up to Viktor, calling him such things! Thieving bastard? What an inappropriate thing to call anyone, and she didn't think that Viktor would have done anything against this man. He seemed to uphold business professionalism at all times, even if his business was slightly dodgy.

The way he dealt with him though, those stern eyes and that voice almost made her shiver. Instead she merely bit her lip and kept her gaze focused on his stern look- she would want to be seeing that again that was for sure.

"A-are you alright, who was that man?" she asked softly, stepping slightly closer to Viktor for reassurance the situation was over "I guess I'll be dealing with him if he does come back."

Shrugging her shoulders Charlotte smiled; "I would like to put up a few pictures if that's alright, but nothing too drastic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)   Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big girl now huh? (Viktor and Charlotte)
Page 1 of 1