The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Empty
PostSubject: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:46 am

Viktor Nickel was a man of proper breeding but the thing was he had been born to a rather poor family. But in helping his brother advance mind-magics and working hard to invest the money, he had made them one of the richest families on the continent.

Of course he also made the most of his money by selling the secrets that his brother was able to steal without being detected.

Sure it mostly was illegal but what the fuck did he care? It had gotten him riches and his family was now more powerful than it had ever been. Even the Malfoys had been cowed by his family's wealth.

But he had himself a growing business but you know what?

He needed a secretary so he had placed an advertisement in the Daily Prophet. Hopefully some applicants would come through because right now he was just playing with a small fireball in his hand.

He wanted to start the interview process already... one of them had really caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:17 am

Charlotte was so nervous right now.

She was shaking in her seat, tapping her kitten heels on the floor and wringing her hands in her lap. This was only her second job interview and she really hoped that she would get it, she needed this break so that she could make this months rent.

Unfortunately the job that she had now had reduced her hours which meant there was no way her meagre living would stretch to fit the rent and bills and food for her apartment costs and as a result she had applied for everything in the Daily Prophet. She'd had some good feedback actually! She had gotten three job interviews and this was her first out of the lot, a PA for a Pure Blood, rich, business man by the name of Viktor Nickel.

When she checked her watch and found it to be 11am, she knocked on the door, and waited to be bid to enter - not wanting to be rude.

Giving her outfit one last check over she was satisfied with her tight pencil skirt which was plain black and ended just below her knees, the matieral was unyeilding which meant that her legs had to walk one in front of the other as she moved. Her green blouse was ruffled around her breasts which made them look bigger, one of the main reasons why she loved it! The outfit made her feel sexy, which made her feel confident, which would help right?

As soon as she heard she could come in, Charlotte entered the room, some soft tendrils of her long hair swayed as she did so. Approaching Mr. Nickel she smiled brightly;

"Ah, pleased to meet you Mr. Nickel I'm Charlotte Matthews, I applied for your assistant role you advertised."
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:28 am

Viktor hummed a little bit. It seemed that Charlotte Matthews was going to be his next applicant. He couldn't wait to see her seeing as she was the one that Konig had given a quick scan over with his mind and advised that she was qualified, attractive and had some secrets of her own that could be used to shut her up if she ever wanted to go to court with them about what they were doing here at the Nickel Industries.

"Come in." he advised her through the door before waving to a chair in front of his desk. He smiled wider, "Gut to see you finally miss Matthews! I have heard much of you."

Smirking a little bit, he straightened his suit a little bit. After shopping in the muggle world he had decided that suits were much more practical then dress robes after all. He hummed a little bit as he noticed how her pencil skirt clung to a tight little ass and her blouse was ruffled in just the right way as to make her breasts look better. He licked his lips slightly as he sat down,

"So Miss Matthews... can I call you Charlotte? Ja?" He hummed slightly, "Meine namen ist Viktor Nickel... you may call me Viktor!"

He grinned a little bit,

"Do you have much of ze experience vith being a secretary do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 am

Charlotte bit her lip softly when she heard him speak, she had done her research and knew that he was from Germany however she didn't know that he would have the accent. Oh, accents and Charlotte did not mix well in professional situations but she needed to suck it up because she needed this job and she couldn't afford to mess this interview up!

When he said that he had heard a lot about her however Charlotte blushed softly, she thought that he would have done his research but it seemed as if what he had found out hadn't been problematic at all.

"Ah yes of course you can." she stated with a bright smile, as she sat down in the chair in front of Viktors desk, it was a nice office, somewhere she could see herself working quite happily unless she was going to be one of the home based assistants "Pleasure to meet you Viktor."

Biting her lip she tried to stop herself from sucking on the place that normally had her lip piercing, she had taken it out so that she would appear more professional. She didn't think that he wanted to have a punked up alternate assistant when his job was so professional and intelligent. It was however her nervous tick.

"I shan't lie...this would be my first formal job experience as a secretary. I was however a Prefect in Hogwarts when I attended and it's given me some admin experience, and in my current job I often end up being delegated roles that aren't really my own which involve lots of organisation and things like that." Charlotte admitted, hoping that this wasn't going to make the whole interview crash and burn.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:47 am

Viktor smirked a little bit when she blushed softly at the fact that he had heard about her. Or maybe it was because he had a german accent? Konig had advised him to play up his accent a little bit but he had just thought that was so Charlotte would underestimate him when it came to bargaining for the pay. But apparently the old dog had managed to catch a few stray thoughts about how attractive men with accents were or something like that.

"Thank you Charlotte... I'd like to have a somewhat informal relationship vith you." he told her with a small wink that was fast enough she might think she had imagined it. He hummed a little bit, "Well if this interview goes the way I think it might do then the pleasure will be all mine I can assure you!"

He could see she had a bit of a tick when he spotted her trying to play with a lip piercing that he knew was regularly there. Apparently she had seen fit to take it out for this discussion and for that he was grateful. Might give him some slight extra level of control. He smirked a little bit,

"Ah... understood." he told her with a small smirk as he jotted down a few notes before humming slightly, "I zee you have excelled in many classes Charlotte..."

He paused before smirking slightly,

"How gut are you at keeping secrets hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:55 am

Charlotte blushed softly again when he said that he would like an informal relationship with her, she didn't know if she had caught a cheeky wink just then but she didn't think she would have. That would just be wishful thinking on her part. Viktor was a well off professional man that meant that he was going to take her duties very seriously, he wasn't even thinking about anything that she was thinking of...probably.

When Viktor mentioned the fact that she had excelled in many classes Charlotte nodded her head with a bright smile on her lips, she had always been very proud of the fact that she had passed all of her NEWTS with an Exceeds Expectations or above.

"Yes, I felt my education was of the upmost importance so I put a lot of effort into getting the best grades that I could." she stated with a soft smile on her lips "I'm quite proud that I was able to pass so highly on all of my subjects."

The question about secrets threw her a little bit and she blinked softly, her lips gently parted in a surprised expression. Gathering herself together she thought that this might be to do with confidential material that she might have to handle if she got the job, it wasn't anything shady and it was wrong of her to jump to that conclusion.

"I'm very discreet, especially when it comes to work. You wont have any issues about security or me telling anyone private information to do with the company, or any personal information that you share with me. I can imagine it might be a problem given your place in society, the press must be irritating." Charlotte reassured with a gentle smile, crossing one leg over the other, pushing her hair back over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:04 am

Viktor hummed a little bit as he smirked softly while listening to her continue. She seemed to have passed all of her lessons through a combination of natural intelligence and hard work if he had to say. Both were qualities that anyone working with him would need otherwise they would not be hired. He wasn't about to go around babying people who couldn't pull their weight. Thankfully she seemed to be more than capable of that.

Humming a little bit, he wandered around the desk, trailing a hand gently on her back as he passed her in the walk around the table. He smirked as he returned to his side of the table,

"A voman vith beauty and the brains... a rare treat indeed!" he declared with an obvious wink before licking is lips slightly, "You are by far the most fitting candidate I do believe Charlotte and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!"

Smirking a little bit, he leant over the desk with his hands on the top so that his face was only inches away from hers. Looking into her eyes, he picked up a folder and opened it without her being able to read it. He broke eye contact to read some entries,

"Namen... Charlotte Matthews... can turn into any animal or person. Prefers form of small cat. Family unit existed of mother, father and older brother. Older brother named Hannibal." he told her quickly before closing the file, "There is little else since my brother only scanned for a second... Charlotte ve here at Nickel industries have secrets of vorld leaders being traded to our customers."

He smirked slightly,

"I think you might be able to help us vith that... or is this too... seedy for you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:12 am

Charlotte bit her lip softly as she felt Viktor's hand trailing across her back, the touch of his skin through her shirt made her shiver and she couldn't believe that the sensation was so high! Anyone else who ran their hand against her back would be getting a slap around the face but somehow she felt herself being pulled and drawn towards her potential new employer...which wasn't good she had to say but it sounded like she was getting the job!

"You truly believe so?" she asked with a happy smile "Well I am glad that you do, after all its quite a positive thing seeing as you're the one who will be deciding whether or not I get this job or not." Charlotte smile took on a cheeky quality.

The way that he neared her face made Charlotte's cheeks flush brightly and she wanted to move her face away slightly to a more respectable distance however she didn't, she let it stay in the same place so that she could take in the handsome features of Viktor Nickel.

Of course when she heard what they actually did in the business her mouth fell open and she stared at the man in shock for a good few heartbeats. He wanted her to be a part of this business? Selling peoples most intimate secrets? And he had his brother look into her own mind? That didn't sit well with her, could she trust him to have not looked more than he said he had?

"It is certainly unexpected." she admitted, her large eyes blinking still in shock "I suppose its a lucrative business however, I would need to know more about what I would be required to do, and I would need to add a clause to the employment contract if I were to take the role on." Charlotte stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:26 am

Viktor could happily see that Charlotte seemed to be responding rather positively to his compliments of her and the touch he had given her body had been a bit of a gamble but she hadn't objected to that either! Smirking a little bit, Viktor was beginning to think that this Charlotte Matthews might be an asset to more than just the business.

His own life could do with someone with her dedication he had to admit.

Smirking a little bit, he licked his lips and gave her another quick wink,

"Oh ja I truly believe so." he assured her with a small smirk before nodding, "Of course! Vith this job ve wanted a woman who would be able to stop all male customers dead in their tracks... a voman so beautiful that just seeing her makes them feel veak at the knees."

He winked at her slowly,

"You fit the bill Charlotte..."

So she was reacting badly to the true nature of the business? Well that was no issue. A lot of people would react badly, he didn't hold it against her at all. Smirking ever so slightly, he nodded in agreement,

"If you took the job you would help me manage the legal side of our business, spell patents, und you vould great customers und help me vith my work." he told her with a grin before adding, "Of course... vone vould be no more light scans I vould think ja? Ve have a rune for that... a runic necklace ready for you."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 am

Charlotte couldn't help but get flustered when she heard that Viktor thought that she was that beautiful and that she was going to stop the male customers in their tracks. She did assume that most of the customers would be male after all and she would be able to get along well with any female clients as well, that was her hope anyway, for a Slytherin she had very good people skills and got along with many different personalities.

"W-well..." she stuttered, sucking on her lip where the piercing would be before catching herself and playing with her fingers in her lap instead "That is certainly a lovely compliment thank you. I hope that I'm able to appropriately floor the male clients as you want." Charlotte grinned cheekily "Uhm, in terms of uniform? Are there any requirements?"

Hearing what she would actually have to do, Charlotte calmed down a little bit, she wouldn't be doing anything actually dodgy herself she would be helping with the paperwork and szhmoozing the clients it would seem as well as doing any extra errands that Viktor would ask for help with. That, the building need for money and the desire to spend more time with the sexy German employer gave her her answer.

"Yes I was going to say, if I took the job I would insist that there would be no more scans held on myself or on my brother Hannibal to get information about me. If you would like to know something, you will just have to ask like everyone else." she smiled softly, giving a cheeky grin when she delivered the last part of her speech "If that can be done then, I would be happy to take the position."
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nickel

Viktor Nickel

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 am

Viktor could see that his assessment of how effective her looks would be on the male customers had taken her off guard. If he had to guess then he would honestly say that he didn't think she had ever really been complimented before and that was just wrong! She needed to know what a sexy body she had... without shifting it at all! Yes he and Konig both knew of her powers but Viktor was loving this form of her right now. If this was the original then this was the best,

"Oh it's not a compliment... it's fact! You almost had me bowled over when I first saw you girl." he told her with a small smirk before humming slightly, "You can wear whatever you like as long as it's not showing too much... ve don't vant to offend female customers. On occasional veekend vork or overtime you vear vhat you vant. And... perhaps stick to this base form? You do not need bigger breasts or things like this I assure you. Your beauty vill ensnare more than any cleavage."

He could see that being a few steps removed from any actual crimes did wonders to boost her approval of the job she was being offered. He hummed a little bit,

"Don't vorry, ve never checked Hannibal und never vill now." he assured her before grinning widely, "Vunderbar! Fantastic! I vill sent out your sign on bonus through the goblins und you vill start in three days! First..."

Reaching into his drawer, he took out a simple but elegant black choker with a silver pendent hanging on it. He grinned,

"May I affix it around your neck? This vill stop any und all mind probes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)   Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely at the top (Viktor and Char)
Page 1 of 1