The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Empty
PostSubject: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 am

Ezio was beyond distraught right now.

He had watched his father and his two brother perish right in front of his eyes and his every attempt to stop said execution had been blocked. No matter what he did, he was blocked off and he had no way of saving them.

Losing the guards had been annoyingly difficult but in the end he had managed to get them to lose sight of him.

But even now he knew that they were likely going to be searching for him and he needed somewhere to hide. Or, better yet, he needed to figure out how he was going to escape the city with his sister and mother.

That being said, the trauma of seeing his father and brothers killed was still fresh... so he had spent a few hours hiding out in the corner of a bar before stepping outside, annoyingly sober and totally lost as to what to do,

"And what should I do now father...?" he whispered, "You always seemed to have the answers..."
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:20 am

Absolon had been unable to reach the Auditore boy in time, he had given the documents to the wrong person and as a result she had lost what she would count as a good friend and mentor in the process. She couldn't help but blame herself, she wanted so badly to reach him and tell him he was dooming his brother and father to death by trusting that Templar traitor but...

It seemed as if without much effort he had taken on most of his fathers skill, most definitely his swiftness and in this alien city she had lost him.

Gritting her teeth she sauntered around corners, looking and searching every inch of the city for him, after the execution she had needed some time to herself to grieve and collect herself but now she needed to get Ezio out of this city and to a safe place. There he could train and begin his life as an assassin properly.

She had scoured every tavern she could find until she spotted Ezio exiting the next one on her list, swiftly she marched over to him, her long coat gently swaying about her legs as she did so. When she had successfully reached him, Absolon flicked her gaze over him, her hood drawn to remain anonymous.

"Ezio," she whispered "You need to come with me. I need to speak with you, now, but it is not safe here. Will you follow me?"
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:28 am

Ezio took a deep breath when he noticed that the sun seemed a lot brighter than he remembered it being before he exited the tavern. Groaning a little bit, he leant up against a nearby wall and just rested, his hood covering most of his face. He couldn't help but feel so tired right now. Even a pair of giggling women giving him the eyes were lost on him.

He just couldn't find the energy to care right now."

Sighing a little bit, he was about to continue on his way when the woman marched right up next to him. He flinched slightly and reached for a sword that was no longer there. He had lost it in the sight and the bracer and knife set-up was broken even when he got it. Frowning slightly, he nodded,

"What do you want from me?" he asked her firmly, "Did you know my father? Or have you too come to betray his trust and rob him of someone close to him?"

He frowned deeper as he noticed something,

"Pazzi and guards coming... I must leave." he blinked before adding, "We must leave."
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:35 am

Absolon could see the weariness that had set into Ezio and she had to admit she felt something similar, it was hard to push on but they needed to otherwise all hope would be lost. If all of the Auditore line ended then they would lose some of the best assassins, and potential assassins that they had. Then they would lose against this fight against the Templars and that she could not allow.

She had to fight to get to the goal that Giovanni had just died in order to see through. Absolon felt bound to see it become reality after his death.

He had every right to be wary after what happened, so it was water off a ducks back. Absolon nodded her head and produced a letter that his father had written to her, so that he would know she was telling the truth if he truly cared at this moment in time.

"I knew your father, we were close to each other." she admitted in a soft tone "Come with me, I will tell you more when we reach my apartments. I know there will be no ears in the walls there, as there are here."

The approaching of danger made Absolon hasten even more, they needed to get to the outskirts of the city and so she immediately sized up the best route of escape;

"Quickly, with me." she whispered, clambering up the nearest wall so that they could hop along the rooftop, the path of less resistance was always the one worth taking, especially when you wanted to avoid attracting attention to yourself "We need to reach the outskirts of the city, keep low, and out of sight as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:49 am

Ezio took the letter and he scanned it quickly.

He recognised his father's writing anywhere since he had worked so closely with the man for the entirety of his teenage life. Sighing a little bit, he thought about what he should do. What would his father have wanted him to do? First and foremost he would want his family kept safe and while they were safe at the moment, Ezio needed to ensure that they would be safe for much longer,

"Very well." he decided with a small frown, "My father trusted you so I shall too... though my patience for such people, the people my father trusted, is understandably thin."

Uberto.

Traitor!

Watching he scaling the wall, Ezio quickly followed her with grace that not even this strange woman could match. His brother had never been able to match him either and neither had his father. Smirking a little bit as he enjoyed dashing across the rooftops, he almost forgot what the world had done to him and his family for a moment,

"We will not be leaving the city without my mother and sister though." he told her firmly, "I will not leave them... you understand that they are my only remaining family after all yes?"
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:56 am

Absolon smiled softly when she saw Ezio almost flying across the rooftops and scaling the walls as if they were nothing at all - it made her a little bit jealous for a short while however she knew that he had the skill in built within him, hers had come through years of training and she was proud that even she, someone who didn't have those skills could be as good as she was.

Nobody could match up to those assassins who had a higher natural skill than their own, it just would be pointless.

"I understand Ezio." she whispered softly as she ran across the rooftops with almost the same agility that Ezio himself had "I will show you that your trust will be better placed in me than it ever was in that traitor."

As they sped towards her home, Absolon smirked a little bit, she had already collected his mother and sister and brought them to her house. They would be safe there with all of her traps and it was away from the guards and the rival families. It would reassure Ezio to know that they were safe in her hands.

"I have already collected your sister and mother, and brought them to my home. It will be safer for them there, you can see them when we arrive." Absolon stated as she hopped between rooftops, swinging on wooden spikes jutting out of buildings, and finally dropping down onto the pavement outside a rather plain building made up of smaller apartments taking up each floor.

Entering the building, Absolon made her way up the stairs and unlocked her own apartments with her some 5 keys; "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:06 am

Ezio didn't know why he loved running across the rooftops so much but he honestly did. When he was on the ground he felt... slow. Restricted. But when he was dashing up on the rooftops amongst the stars and the sky he felt so free, liberated, like he was one of those eagles he knew to fly around the city from time to time.

He needed to feel that and it was only when he was up here that he truly did understand just how much he needed it. He nodded slightly,

"Benne." he replied softly, "Because otherwise I would have to kill two people and I am already hating the need to take the one but knowing it needs to be done."

Ezio saw her smirking at him and for a moment was unsure whether or not he should feel anxious or not it had to be said. When she told him she had already collected his sister and mother he stiffened slightly,

"You know a lot about my family and our allies." he noted with a small frown that turned into a small smile, "Further evidence I suppose."

Entering the apartment, Ezio was immediately attacked by Claudia, who attached herself to him. And, of course, asked about their father. And their brothers. It broke his heart to tell her but he had to. As his mother tended to Claudia, he turned to his father's friend,

"Does my father's friend have a name?" he asked quietly before adding, "We have to leave the city... I need help to figure out how to leave the city."
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:13 am

Absolon knew that Ezio needed to learn and she was here to teach him how to use his abilities for more than just free running, he would be able to sneak and kill with the best of them - yet, only when he needed to. Just because you could kill didn't mean that you had to constantly, it must be mediated with common sense as to when and where the time was right.

All these things she would teach him while he was staying at her home, it would be a quick fire lesson session because he needed to leave the city, and leave it soon. He would be safe at her house for some days however while he learnt what he needed to.

The fact that he was wary that she had gotten the mother and sister wasn't anything that she was shocked by, she was sure that she would have been surprised as well if the same thing had happened to her. She was after all, to Ezio and his sister a complete stranger despite the mother knowing Absolon quite well.

Staying aloof from the family interaction Absolon nodded her head, and took down her hood, allowing her waist length, flaming orange locks to be seen, framing her large green eyes and soft freckled cheeks. Clearly not the countenance of an Italian.

"I am Absolon, pleased to finally meet you Ezio." she stated gently, gesturing for him to follow her into her library area "Before you leave, I need to explain to you some matters at hand. You might be wondering just what these artefacts are your father asked you to collect, why they are significant, and what that means for you? In short, your father was an assassin, a good one - and he was my mentor. He means for you to now follow in his path."
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:24 am

Ezio didn't want to kill anyone but there was something inside of him that meant he knew that he would kill. It wasn't the rage he felt about Uberto. There was rage but that wasn't what was telling him that he had to be prepared to kill. No, there was some deep seated hunger for justice that knew that the only way for Uberto to be held accountable for his actions was if he was dead and it was God who was doing the accounting.

Ezio didn't know anything about this woman other than that she had a friendly letter from his father.

But she had helped him when even his oldest friends were busy swearing that they had never really been his friend. When the people of his city were forgetting all about the good his family had done over the years and focused only on the hate they had for men who were nothing even remotely close to being traitors.

Shaking his head a little bit, he looked at her as her hair was revealed to him. He had to admit that she was a completely new sight for the boy who had never left Florence for very long and had never left Italy at all,

"Absolon. My father trusted you and you have repaid my trust by keeping my mother and sister safe." he told her quietly before pausing, "I think... I think you have it wrong. My father was a banker, he was no assassin. And even if he was... I am not! I want to be left alone by these people, to have my family far from here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)   Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flitting in and out (Ezio and Absolon)
Page 1 of 1