The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Empty
PostSubject: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:16 am

Ezio had introduced Alessandra to Leonardo this morning with the intention of helping her to get her sketch down. She had been rather nervous and sheepish about it but before he could ask what it was for and why she was nervous for it, Leonardo had ushered him out the door with the instruction that he was to find him a left-handed pencil. So Ezio had gone at Leonardo's suggestion, unaware that the artist had been told Alessandra's request with a whisper in his ear.

With Ezio out of the way for now, Leonardo directed Alessandra to the bed with the white sheet ready for her. It was a comfortable bed and he knew she would be able to relax easily on it,

"Just position yourself however you like." he told her with a bright little smile as he moved up to his pad, "And cover as much or as little as you like. This is, after all, your sketch and you had nothing to be ashamed of my darling!"

When she was in position he smiled brightly again and clapped his hands together. She was in a perfectly artistic position,

"Eccellente!" he declared enthusiastically as he began to roughly sketch her body in the centre of the paper, "Now please try not to move too much... get comfortable my dear! I shall draw you a masterpiece as you lounge in luxury!"

Ezio had spent about an hour wandering around looking for a left handed pencil before all the laughing merchants kind of spelt it out for him. Leonardo had played a practical joke on him. Although completely in character for the artist he had thought that his friend would have been more professional in front of a client.

That and he was more than a little bit steamed and embarassed that his best friend would make him look foolish in front of the woman he had told Leonardo that he had feelings for. But then again, he couldn't stay mad at Leonardo, not after all he had done for him. Of course he was going to give the man such a noogy to ruin his 'perfect' hair.

Knocking on the door to Leonardo's studio, he called out,

"Very buffo (funny) Leonardo!" he joked as he turned the doorknob a little bit, "I have not found your 'left handed pencil'. Can I come in now?"

Leonardo blocked the door with his body, barring Ezio from entering for the moment. Ezio blinked a little bit before Leonardo closed the door in his face again,

"Oh dear Signore it appears we have a visitor!" he joked happily with Alessandra, "Should we allow this bruta bello (handsome brute) to intrude on our art session?"
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 am

Alessandra had only met Leonardo Davinci this morning and already she had fallen completely in love with him as a person, he was wonderful and humerous, not to mention intelligent, however another benefit was that he was not interested in women whatsoever, and so, she could quite happily be friends with him without worrying that feelings were going to get in the way, unlike they were doing with another Italian man...which was becoming more than slightly troublesome.

Now she was sitting on the bed that she was having her sketch done on, gay or not, it had been embarrassing undressing in front of another man and the light seemed to show her body through the sheet no matter where she tried to sit, and so she merely resigned herself to the idea of him seeing her body in all of its glory seeing as she was naked under the sheet.

kneeling on her knees with her legs sprawled out underneath her, her thighs and lower legs were free of the sheet as it only covered her chest and her womanhood, Alessandra blushed wildly when she heard that Ezio was attempting to enter the room, she was naked and he definately was not the other way inclined! He would see her without her clothes on and then...and then he would pass judgement on her in his own way. Was she ready for this?

She would be too nervous to do it any other way and she smiled shyly at Leonardo;

"Seeing as I have nothing to be ashamed about, I do not mind if he comes in to watch the sketch, as long as you don't, sometimes artists dont like to be disturbed while they work."
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:37 am

Leonardo had to admit that her pose was magnificant. She had managed to find a way to show off her stunning body while covering the overtly sexual portions of her body. Most paintings, sketches and sculptures that dealt with the female form tended to over display these parts because the model was not beautiful enough. But Alessandra was so beautiful that her beauty outshone any model that Leonardo had ever seen before.

If he had been straight he would probably be a drooling mess right now.

But since he was gay he was able to happily sketch what he was sure was a perfect example of the greatest female form God had placed on the earth,

"Signore I must speak..." he declared as he pulled his pencil away with a flourish, "Truly I am benedetto (blessed) to have someone as perfect as yourself to sketch! I thank you signore!"

When he was blocking Ezio from entering he was deviously chuckling in his mind. Oh how much fun would it be to have them in the same room? Ezio was clearly falling for her and she seemed to be receptive if her reaction to his presence was anything to go by,

"Oh not at all signore!" he cooed, "In fact I believe it would make for a much more productive working environment!"

Ezio was finally allowed to enter the room. He went to give Leonardo a piece of his mind when he noticed Alessandra, kneeling on the bed with a sheet covering her torso, if only barely. Forgetting all about Leonardo, he closed the door behind him. He didn't want anyone else to be able to see this stunning vision before him. His throat had run dry at seeing her perfect body, so soft, so alluring, so inviting. He swallowed thickly,

"Siren, Juno and Venus all as one..." he whispered as he observed the woman he was coming to love displayed before him, "You would make the goddesses jealous of your beauty Alessandra... and they would know that they are but shadows of you..."

Leonardo giggled a little bit and closed Ezio's mouth for him,

"Why Signore it appears that your bruta bello has such pretty little words to say about you!" he declared happily before smirking a little bit, "But is hardly fair is it? He sees such perfezione (perfection) and you see nothing but his depressing attire... Mmmm..."

He clapped his hands a little bit and exclaimed in delight,

"We could have him even it out if you were to allow him to stay signore! Would that appeal?"
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 am

Alessandra when Leonardo complimented her, blushed softly, she was so glad that the person she had come to admire so much found her pretty enough to sketch, not only that but...he seemed to think that she was one of the most beautiful models that he had sketched in his history of art. Biting her lip softly she couldn't help but think about the work he was doing, what would it look like when it was finished?

"Ah Singor Davinci it is I who am blessed! I have been trying to get you to sketch myself for some time...I was always too nervous to ask...but I am glad that Ezio helped me to get into your acquaintence." she smiled gently "I will always sit for you, if you ask it of me."

The idea of being able to be his model, was amazing, she would love to say that she inspired some of his paintings however, she didn't know if she would be asked to sit for any, it was not as if she bore any great countenance to peoples of importance...but, the hope was still there anyway, that one day he might indulge her hopes.

When Ezio entered she blushed softly and directed her eyes down to her legs, so that she might not meet his gaze, she was secretly both ashamed and excited for him to see her like this, to see if he appreciated the sight of her, and he did in such a manner she looked up at him rather sharply, shocked that he would think and speak so highly of her looks.

"Grazti Ezio." she whispered softly unsure of what else she should say to him, but when Leonardo spoke, she couldn't help but laugh softly, except when he suggested that Ezio too became disrobed and she blushed wildly "Uhm...uh...if he was comfortable with it, then, I see no problem however, what would be the point he...he is not taking part in a sketch too is he?"
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:02 am

Leonardo placed a hand dramatically over his heart when she said that she would always sit for him if he asked her to. He could not believe his luck was this good! Truly he was going to have the most beautiful model in all of Italy to help him to create art the likes of which the world had yet to see! And would not see ever again as she was the kind of beauty who only appeared once in all of creation,

"Oh darling let us just say that was are equally blessed to have found each other and to have become such fast amici (friends)!" he declared happily, "I would be honoured if you would sit for me my dear. I have such wonderful ideas too...!"

Ezio was simply amazed by the display of beauty and sexuality before him in the shape of Alessandra. He was trying to keep his body under control at the moment because he didn't want to offend her by showing his reaction to seeing her naked like this. The truth was that right now Ezio was quickly becoming more aroused than he had ever been before. She was making him more aroused just sitting there looking down than any woman had ever managed to do before.

Christo, did she know what she did to him?

Did she know that she set his blood aflame?

Did she know that all he wanted was to possess her, heart and body and soul?

When she thanked him for his compliments he blushed brightly, like he was a virgin all over again. God, she really didn't know what she was doing to him. She was this sexy, this alluring, without even trying it seemed. He shivered happily at the idea of just how alluring she would be if she was trying even harder to get his attention. He likely would fall to his knees for the chance to worship her.

Leonardo's eyes sparkled happily at the display of affection, unspoken but felt, between the two. Oh it was just so romantic! The cold assassin who's heart and body bent to the will of the lovely young lady! He was such a romantic at times. But when Alessandra asked if he was to take part in the sketch he couldn't help but let out a little noise.

"Squee!" he cried out happily and clapped his hands happily. Ezio was too engrossed in Alessandra's sexy form to comment on the noise, "Si si si! A mille volte (thousand times) si!"

He began to tug at some of Ezio's clothes, getting a bright blush from the assassin,

"Si he should be part of the sketch!" he declared, "I shall call it... Venus and Mars! Are you both agreed with this idea?"

Ezio was blushing bright red but the opportunity to be naked, and close to Alessandra's amazingly sexy naked body, was too much. The decision was a very easy one to make. Slowly, Ezio began to strip out of his assassin's attire. When he exposed his muscled, and lightly scarred, torso Leonardo swooned a bit,

"Ooooo la la eh Alessandra?" he teased with a little blush of his own before going back to the paper, "Continue!"

Blushing brightly, his eyes focused on Alessandra's, Ezio undressed completely. Immediately it became obvious that he was very arroused by Alessandra's body even though he attempted to cover himself. Leonardo giggled perversely in the corner,

"Good! Now can you kneel behind her?" he suggestion, "Press your front against her back and wrap your arms around her front to let you hold the sheet... this is acceptable for you Alessandra?"
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:20 am

Alessandra laughed happily when Leonardo said that they have become fast friends, the idea of being friends with Leonardo Davinci made her happy beyond things she could have comprehended and her family would be over the moon that she had been able to make such a connection. Although, she didn't see it like that, she liked Leonardo because of who he was...not because he was a high climber in the artistic society.

"I can't wait!" she grinned "I will be more than happy to be a part of any of your work you wish me to, anything for art, and anything for my wonderful new friend!" Alessandra laughed softly, she was so happy to have made friends with Leonardo, she had been so worried about talking to him but she needn't have been.

The way that Ezio looked at her made Alessandra blush heavily, he seemed to be entranced, he didn't move his gaze from her form and he looked as if he was trying hard not to reach out and touch her, to be honest, she was having trouble not imagining him touching her as well. However, it was not the appropriate situation, and even if they were alone like this...she could never allow herself to...surely? It wasn't smart, and Alessandra always did what was smart.

Blushing, Ezio looked more attractive than before, and it gave Alessandra that rush once more, she felt like she was one of the most attractive women in the whole of Italy, and only Leonardo and Ezio had managed to make her feel like that.

As soon as she heard that he was to be part of the sketch, Alessandra didn't know how to react, should she be nervous? Excited? Instead she just decided upon a mix of the two, after all, she was about to see Ezio naked as well, surely when she saw him her words would run dry and she would not have the power sufficient to speak to tell him how she felt about his appearance.

"Si, si." she whispered shyly "I agree to this idea, I think that it sounds like it will make a wonderful peice, I am very much looking forwards to seeing what it looks like when it is finished."

Unable to stop herself from looking as Ezio undressed she bit her lip softly at the sight of his bare chest, and immediately had to fight against the feeling of arousal, which she had never felt so strongly before, except in her own thoughts about what he would look like in a situation such as this. Oh she had never thought she would see him like this...the sight of him made her heart beat faster than it had ever before.

"I am afraid even my poetic tongue has failed me at this moment." she stated with a shy blush on her cheeks "You look magnificent, Ezio." Alessandra admitted, locking her gaze with his own.

When she heard the place he was going to be sitting, and now seeing him completely naked, Alessandra almost swooned and felt herself tingling delightfully, nodding her head, she found herself unable to say no, ruled by her desires instead of what her rational mind was telling her was the correct thing to do.

"Si, this is acceptable for me." she agreed with a light nod of her head, making her hair bounce slightly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:37 am

Leonardo grinned a little bit. He didn't have too many friends nowadays to be honest. He had moved to Venice only recently so he had few friends in Venice. Of course he had even fewer friends back in Florence considering why he had been arrested. He giggled a little bit,

"Oh yes it is going to be so very fun to make art with you my dear!" he agreed before smirking a little bit, "Not to mention tease you about Ezio!"

Ezio could see that he wasn't the only one captivated and that made him blush. It also made his pride, and another part of him, swell up. He agreed with Alessandra. This piece was going to be magnificant if she was a part of it dressed the way that she was. And it would forever be a memory of how he had been able to pose naked with her for it. He licked his suddenly dry lips as Leonardo looked at him expectantly for his answer,

"Si, I am also looking forward to this piece..." he told them both before he focused his whole attention back on Alessandra. His eyes racked up and down every delicious inch of her body and he found that he had to stifle a little moan of pure arousal, "Si... this will be sorprendente (amazing)..."

When she commented on Ezio's now naked boy, Leonardo giggled happily away to himself in the corner at the romance and sexual tension in the room. Ezio himself blushed at her compliment. He was so very happy that she approved of his body. So much so that he 'forgot' to cover himself up quite as well as he had been doing not a second ago,

"Grazie my angelo..." he whispered quietly even as he locked eyes with her, "But I still feel indegno (unworthy) of your bellezza (beauty)... you truly are a dea (goddess) made mortal..."

Ezio's blush seemed to travel to his chest as well when Leonardo told him where he was to be positioned. But he was all too happy to comply with the artist's suggestion. When Alessandra gave her permission he grinned a little bit before gently sliding into position. One thing he found straight away was that Alessandra's skin was smoother than it looked and so delightfully warm. Swallowing thickly, he knelt close to her back, his arousal pressing against her lower back as he wrapped his arms around her gently. He gently rested his chin on her shoulder so that his mouth was right by her ear,

"Are you comfortable?" he whispered huskily into her ear, "You are so very dolce (soft) Alessandra... A pleasure to touch..."

Leonardo, who was unable to hear the words, thought that the whole scene was just so delicious! Oh god it was perfect! He giggled a little bit to himself as he quickly began to roughly sketch Ezio into the frame. He smirked a little bit,

"Alessandra..." he purred deviously with a happy little grin, "Could you lean further back into Ezio per favore?"
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:52 am

Alessandra was too busy trying not to look, but still looking anway, at Ezio. She could see his arousal and it only seemed to grow when he looked at her more and more, she bit her lip and felt her whole body flush and her own arousal grow, she didn't know why she was allowing herself to be in this position, it just screamed sexuality and she was yearning for it even now. She had already been curious but now...now she just wanted to pounce.

"I am glad that you are Ezio." she whispered softly "I think it will be similarily amazing...I'm sure that I will never forget it, especially as I will have the wonderful picture to remember it by. Unless you care to fight me for it when it is completed." Alessandra teased softly.

Seeing his hand slip she popped her mouth open in shock and stared at his arousal, it was so obvious that she couldn't help but do so! Swiftly she regained her composure, snapped her mouth closed and looked away, towards the bottom of the bed where she could regain some composure, regain the ability to have her cheeks not painted a permenant colour of red.

"You men and your compliments, a lady can get a swelled ego as well as a man can you know." she stated with a small blush on her cheeks even now "I think I shall be the envy of many of the women in Venice to have both of your approvals."

When Ezio slipped in behind her, Alessandra's breath caught in her throat and she felt her heart beating wildly in her chest, the feeling of his arousal pressing against her almost made her moan softly, but she managed to stop herself, and hopefully she managed to stop her expression from becoming a mask of pure pleasure, which was what she was feeling at this moment.

More than what was going on now...but the fact Leonardo was here capturing it all.

"Oh..." she whispered softly as Ezio spoke huskily into her ear "Thank you Signor...and I am very comfortable here, I am glad of your company, perhaps you can help keep me warm?" Alessandra asked shyly.

Absolutely certain Leonardo was doing things so that they would be closer, Alessandra was silently thanking him and she would gladly do anything that he asked of her, of course, she would do so under the guise of better art; "Of course Leonardo."

With that she allowed herself to lean back against Ezio, so that the valley of her breasts, and a fair share of her breasts themselves, soft and pale as they were, to be seen by Ezio as he clutched at the sheet, her hands moving to rest on her legs now she was able to move them.
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:11 am

Ezio could tell that Alessandra was attempting to act her part as the proper, respectful, lady and not look. He could also tell, much to his pleasure, that she seemed unable to keep herself from looking anyway. His pride was swelling each time she tried not to look but then turned and looked anyway. She found him as appealing as he found her apparently. It was nice to know that his affections and his desires were mirrored by the sexy young woman before him,

"Oh I might just have to fight you for it." he admitted with a little smirk before he decided to tease her a little bit with a wink, "Of course it will be in my dreams for many years to come... the kind of dreams that a man wishes did not end in the morning..."

When Alessandra gasped a little bit in shock when Ezio moved his hands a small amount, Leonardo was a little bit bemused. Until he glanced towards Ezio and suddenly blushed brighter with a happy little giggle. Oh Ezio was flashing her already! If they didn't sleep with each other after this sketch then he would eat his own flying machine, gears first!

Ezio himself was trying to think of ways that he could get Leonardo to leave the room so that he could be alone, naked, with Alessandra, also naked. Even though almost all of his attention was focused on Alessandra he was still aware that Leonardo was still here and it was slightly annoying considering the things he wanted to get up to with Alessandra while they were both naked and both clearly aroused. He smirked slightly,

"With beauty... and sex appeal..." he added with a little blush and a grin, "Such as yours? Alessandra you are already the envy of every woman on earth."

When he was knelt down behind her, Ezio shivered happily with pleasure she she whispered back to him. The movement even went down to his arousal, which pressed against her lower back a little bit more insistantly. He swallowed thickly as he fought the urge to slide his aroused cock somewhere where they could both gain a lot of pleasure. At the suggestion that he keep her warm, he tightened his grip around her gently,

"Il mio piacere (my pleasure)..." He purred into her ear huskily, "Though I see you are already feeling quite... hot..."

Leonardo was in full on fanboy mode when Alessandra leant back against Ezio even more. Oh this was just so delicious! He almost wished he could tell or show others this beautiful pairing! Instead... instead he was going to make it even more devilishly delicious. He noticed that Ezio's eyes were firmly on her now more revealed breasts and clicked his fingers to get his friend's attention,

"Ezio you're strong enough to hold up a flimsy sheet with one hand!" Leonardo teased him with a happy little smirk, "So... place your other hand... oh I don't know... on her thigh for me please?"

Ezio was a little bit confused by the suggestion of holding it with one hand before he heard his reasoning. Blushing, he held the sheet with one hand and placed his other on her thigh, "Like this?"

Leonardo fought down the urge to giggle a little bit and shook his head,

"How about..." he smirked happily, "A little bit higher?"

Fighting down an even fiercer blush since he knew that his hand was going to be only a few inches from her womanhood, Ezio breathed huskily into her ear as he gently began to slide his hand further up her thigh,

"Are you alright with this...?"
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:26 am

Alessandra blushed fiercely when she heard that he was going to be dreaming about this, for years and years to come, to be honest she would definately not be able to get this from her mind, she would be thinking about it the rest of the day, the rest of the night...as long as she could think about it she would be, perhaps even when she was supposed to be studying she would allow her thoughts to wander to this moment, so much more interesting than a dry old book.

"I have to admit, I will have trouble keeping you from my thoughts Ezio...Il mio bello dio (My beautiful God)" she whispered softly, allowing herself to lean further back against Ezio, even though his arousal was pressing against her now, it did so even more when she moved back further pressing herself closer to his chest.

As soon as she felt Ezio shiver, she wondered why, but when she felt his arousal grow she didn't think that it could have been because of a bad reason, far from it, it must have been a very good reason, perhaps she had done something that he had found particularily pleasurable, she hoped so. After all she was swiftly finding that her own pleasure was growing to insurmountable levels.

"Since you have arrived...yes I have been feeling rather flushed." she admitted with a shy smile on her lips "Perhaps I should blame you for it then, and send you away?" Alessandra teased, as much as she could that was, for she certainly did not want him to leave.

Hearing Leonardo speak, she wondered what he had in store for them now. Although it seemed that whatever he changed he did so for the better, it seemed to highten her pleasure as well as Ezio's and so she had no trouble with it at all. In fact, she had been waiting painfully for him to speak and to tell her what he was going to alter about them next.

When Ezio placed his hand on her thigh Alessandra bit her lip, even such a simple touch almost made her moan, she was so sensitive and she found herself thinking about how crazy this was, how crazy it was that they were simply touching each other and she wanted to bed him right here and now. Her reason was scattered, and the only smart thing in her mind was to kiss Ezio and abandon the sketch.

Feeling him slide his hand further up, Alessandra shivered softly, and her voice was huskier than before, tinged with pleasure as was her face - a mask of pure desire and wantonness -;

"Yes, do not worry Signor, I would tell you, if it was something I did not feel comfortable about."
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:40 am

Ezio smirked a little bit when she agreed that she wouldn't be able to stop thinking about him either. Now if that wasn't an ego boost he didn't know what was. Purring a little bit, Ezio nuzzled her neck gently, his lips trailing along her smooth skin even if he wasn't quite kissing her neck. Yet. He wanted to do that in the very near future though,

"Mmmmm bello dio you say?" he purred huskily into her ear, "If that is true then you are my Venus... my dea dell'amore (goddess of love)... my dea del desiderio (goddess of desire) ... my dea del sesso (sex goddess)..."

Seeing that the two of them seemed to be getting closer and closer to turning this into a much more erotic work of art, Leonardo giggled a little bit to himself before he caught the dangerous look Ezio was giving him. He pouted a little bit. He was curious! He'd never seen straight people having sex, he imagined that it would be very intriging to watch actually. In the end though he picked up the paper, rolling it up, before picking up the pencils as well,

"Ah well I have my framework..." he told them with a little giggle as he made for the door, "You bambini (kids) have fun now... don't ruin my work bed! I need that for other drawings!"

So very thankful that Leonardo was now gone, Ezio was still very glad that he had arranged them into such a sexual position. And he had done very well to disguise it as being for art too. Licking his lips a little bit, he rubbed her inner thigh with his thumb as the hand keeping the sheet up dipped a little bit. More of her pale breasts were exposed to him and Ezio's hard cock bounced against her plump ass in response. It was very clear what his intentions were now that they were not being watched by the artist,

"I am glad that you will signore..." he whispered huskily into her ear, nibbling lightly at her ear lobe as he gently caressed her inner thigh more openly, "I will be pushing the confini (boundaries)... I hope you enjoy it as much as I am going to..."

Moving his hand ever so slowly, Ezio gently cupped one of her breasts through the thin material of the sheet. Using his thumb very slowly, he rubbed gently at her nipple through the sheet. The fabric no doubt added a second layer of sensation. He began to kiss up and down her neck as he gently caressed her from behind, his arousal straining against her.
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:55 am

Alessandra, as soon as Leonardo was gone felt a weight dropping from her shoulders, know that she knew she could act on the tension that had been growing and growing between them, she really wanted to be able to kiss Ezio, and touch his body, touch his scars....kiss and caress them. Her thoughts seemed to be nothing but centered on sexual aspects now, and oddly this was alright.

Letting herself press against Ezio completely,so that his arousal was firmly pressed against her, Alessandra felt her breathless desire growing with the sweetly seductive words that he was whispering to her, she was his goddess of love, his goddess of desire and his goddess of sex? If those words didn't strike her as beautiful when which ones would?

"Ezio...quello che stai facendo per me (what are you doing to me)?" she whispered breathlessly into his ear

Feeling every touch her gave her, the rubbing of his thumb against her thigh, drove her crazy and made her all the more aroused than she had ever been before, she wanted him so badly, and at this point she was certain that she would do anything to be with him in this manner again, as much as she could possibly be. Ezio was so handsome...so arousing, so different to anyone else.

The touch to her breast, however soft, was the final straw for Alessandra, she couldn't hold back any more and she knew that she was the first to give into their desires verbally, but she didn't mind, she didn't think that Ezio would be upset by the sounds she was making, if anything, men found them to be attractive, desirable even. So as he ran his fingers around her nipple she moaned softly, her knees were softly shaking from the pleasure and she closed her eyes.

"If this is you pushing the boundaries, bello dio...I am enjoying it so....more than I should allow myself to enjoy it." Alessandra admitted.

Alessandra's mouth was parted slightly, as she gave into the pleasure he was bestowing upon her. Running her hands up she let them gently glide against Ezio's shoulders, neck and eventually they came to rest in his hair, gently playing and tugging with it, since she was turning away from him, it was all she could do.

With Ezio's experience, she would wait for him to tell her what to do, what he wanted, Alessandra was afraid, afraid in case she did something wrong and ruined this moment.
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 am

Ezio liked Leonardo, he was a good friend, but as soon as he was gone Ezio thanked God. He didn't want his friend around right now. What he wanted right now was to cause his sexy little goddess Alessandra to moan and scream his name in pleasure. And now that Leonardo was gone he was free to act on his desires, as was Alessandra herself. She was already surprising him with how accepting she was of this overtly sexual embrace and he hoped that she continued surprising him in that way. When she asked what he was doing to her he gently squeezed one of her nipples through the sheet,

"What am I doing to you?" he whispered huskily back to her, "I am liberandoli (releasing you)... Allowing you to feel what you want to feel... allowing your body to feel pleasures it has been denied for too long... I am making you mine..."

He could tell that his touches were driving her crazy and the way she was getting more and more aroused was spurring his own arousal on. Rocking backwards and forwards, he rubbed his hard cock against her plump ass even as he played with her nipples with his left hand and began to slide his right hand ever closer to her wet pussy. Even a few inches from it he could feel that she was hot and wet for him right now. He nibbled at her earlobe gently,

"You should lasciar andare (let go)..." he purred huskily into her ear, "You can always say no to what we do... but until that point... Gustare (enjoy)!"

He spun her around gently so that they were facing each other. Seeing her desire written all over her face, Ezio could not stop himself for leaning forwards and capturing her plump lips in a kiss of burning passion. He wanted to keep kissing her forever, she tasted so sweet on his lips. But after a few moments he had to break the kiss, if only so that he could breathe. Taking hold of the sheet he gently pulled it away from her body, giving her ample time to stop him if she wanted.

When the sheet was gone they were both completely bare to each other as they knelt before one another. Leaning forwards, he captured her lips again in another kiss. While he was kissing her, one hand went to her breasts again while the other skimmed down her smooth stomach to gently begin to rub and caress her wet pussy. His hard cock pressed against her stomach, straining for her to touch it, to stroke and caress it.
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 am

Alessandra moaned softly again and again when he continued to squeeze her nipples, it felt so good, she wanted him to continue, she wanted him never to stop...each one made her throb deliciously in pleasure and she loved that feeling. She wondered too, if she was making Ezio feel the same way that he was making her feel, if not, she would need to change something so that he was feeling as pleasured as she was right about now. It would be unfair to hog all of the pleasure.

"Sì, sì, mi piace...(yes yes, I love it)." she moaned softly "You are making me yours...do you...do you desire me to be yours Ezio?" Alessandra asked softly, looking up into his eyes with a burning passion, she wanted so badly to belong to Ezio, to be his, and for him to belong to her as well.

Gasping softly as she felt him rubbing his arousal against her, Alessandra promised that she was going to thoroughly explore her body as soon as she could do so, she wanted to feel his arousal, she wanted to pleasure him and it seemed to be one of the best ways that she could do so. Moaning wordlessly almost every time Ezio squeezed and tweaked one of her nipples, Alessandra could do nothing but pant in pleasure, wanting him to continue, to make it better, more intense.

"I am enjoying...you are so...so good at pleasuring me Ezio." she moaned softly "But I want to please you...lasciate che la vostra dea per favore (let your goddess please you)."

Squeaking softly into the kiss she was swooped into, Alessandra groaned and wrapped her arms around Ezio's neck, her hands gently swooped along his skin, the difference in textures between his scars and his normal skin was even erotic to her and she coudn't get enough of him. Her lips moved as fast as they could in the kiss, her teeth softly nipping at Ezio's bottom lip as they continued to work their own lips together.

When she was naked in front of him, Alessandra didn't have time to blush, she was only thinking about him, about how to please him, and she pressed her body close against him, so she could feel his skin against her own. Each time he caressed her breasts she pushed her chest out further into his touches. As soon as she felt him touching her arousal she whimpered in pleasure and pushed her hand further onto his own;

"Please Ezio..." she begged "That feels so good..."

Allowing her hand to move from his shoulders, she directed her attention to his arousal, softly letting her fingers stroke his length, enjoying the feeling of his thickness between her hands, and eventually she wrapped one of her hands around him, softly pumping and squeezing at Ezio's hardness. All the time she wondered if she was doing this correctly.
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore

Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:44 am

Ezio moaned happily when she told him that she was loving what he was doing to her. He wanted her more aroused than she ever had been and he wanted her panting and moaning for him. He wanted her to belong to him and him alone. Moaning happily he nodded eagerly when she asked if he desired for her to be his. Yes he desired that very much. He wanted her to only ever think of him whenever she got aroused. He wanted her to want up in the middle of the night after erotic dreams with his name on her lips,

"Si..." he purred throatily close to her ear, "I desire you to be mine... I want you to be mine forever... would you like to be mine? Would you like us to be together like that?"

Hearing that she wanted to pleasure him because he was pleasuring her so much, he moaned happily into her ear, licking the shell of her ear. Tugging gently at her earlobe with his teeth he guided one of her hands to his throbbing cock,

"My dea... rub my cock..." he purred to her huskily, "Softly squeeze it as you rub it up and down..."

Rubbing her wet pussy as she began to rub his hard cock he moaned happily. Deciding that he wanted to give her a new type of pleasure, he leant down to suck one of her nipples into his mouth. Using his thumb, he rubbed at her clit happily. Slowly, he pushed a finger into her tight pussy. He knew that they were unlikely to make love tonight but he still wanted her to have as much pleasure as possible. Moaning happily, he nodded to her,

"Faster..." he purred as she stroked his cock, "Stroke me faster my dea..."
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:57 am

Alessandra blushed softly when she heard that he wanted to have her as his own, she wanted so badly to belong to him, she could feel herself beginning to realise that she loved him, she loved him and she would do anything to be with him like this whenever she could. Perhaps this would last longer than a summer romance like she so desperately wanted it to.

"I would love to belong to you, and to be with you for as long as you want me to be." she purred softly "As long as you belong to me too...we can belong and be with each other."

When he tugged at her earlobe she moaned softly, she liked that feeling and it seemed that she was even more sensitive there than she was anywhere else. It was so interesting to have her body explored in such a manner, she had never felt these things before and they all felt so shiney and new, she wanted to be able to only feel this way with Ezio...she thought only he could make her this happy, this pleasured.

"Like this?" she asked huskily, kissing softly up and down Ezio's chest as she allowed herself to continue to rub up and down his cock, it was exciting to feel him harden in excitement under her touch "Am I doing it right, mi bello dio?"

Groaning softly as she felt him push one finger inside of her, Alessandra leant her head back and felt her hips pushing down onto his finger, she wanted him deeper and deeper inside of her, it felt so good she couldn't help but think about replacing his fingers with something that would give her a lot more pleasure. Her mind was fogged, but even now she could sense that wasn't a good idea.

Unable to stop a small moan coming from her lips she placed one hand on the back of Ezio's head as he licked and sucked at her nipple, allowing the other to softly squeeze and rub at his cock, at his command she moved her hand faster upon him. Enjoying the knowledge that she was giving him pleasure, and a pleasure almost equal to her own in fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)   Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dea su carta E nella vita (Ezio and Alessandra)
Page 1 of 1