The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeral

Esmeral

Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral - Empty
PostSubject: Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -   Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral - Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 am

Esmeral had been on the Nemesis for a month or so now, learning from her father and the rest of his trine about the finer points of flying. Her warping had also gotten a lot better since she had arrived here and now she could safely say that she no longer feared half of her getting stuck in between where she was and where she was trying to warp to. Learning how to fight had meant that she didn't have enough time to invent any more but it was a small price to pay to finally be free of the rusting hull of a planet that was Cybertron.

She tended not to bring that up much though as it tended to bring out different, but all negative, reactions in her new friends and family.

Humming to herself as she busied herself about her very small berth room, containing only a chair, table, berth and then a separate room for her washing and polishing facilities. Thankfully she had managed to snag this room as the mass washing halls that they had on board weren't really catered for her use. Everything was messy in this small living area however, the surfaces covered with spare parts, odd bits of plans and half formed creations just waiting for their finishing pieces.

A small grimace passed across her facial plates as she rubbed the back of her head, thinking that she should probably dedicate some time to clearing this up today. Esmeral would really be in for it if she had a 'surprise' inspection from Skywarp or Starscream. Both of them would be completely freaking out for very different reasons.

As much as she loved her random father, she didn't want him touching all her stuff...as for Starscream, he didn't really do mess. Seeing her living area in this state might make him blow a gasket!

The door to her quarters was unlocked, she wasn't recharging and because of who she had connections with in the Decepticon forces she was rarely bothered by anyone who she didn't want to see. So when it opened and the sound of someone entering her quarters drew her attention, she popped her head around the corner out of her wash station and gave the Seeker who stood there a friendly smile and wave.

"Hi Screamer." she chirped, entering the living room "What can I do you for?" Esmeral asked, her hands full of random cogs and circuit boards she would be using to finish some of her machines later today.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -   Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral - Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:50 am

By Primus, how did such a beautiful femme live in such abject squalor?

The femme in question was Skywarp's sparkling so some randomness was expected but he didn't exactly expect that it would showcase itself as a love of inventing... and apparently for managing to offend each and every one of his senses. Every surface of her berth room was covered in either junk or half-completed inventions that looked an awful lot like the junk that covered the rest of the room. He was already getting a headache.

"That is Commander Starscream to you."

It was second nature to correct bots when they addressed him incorrectly and he wasn't going to make exceptions for the sparkling of one of his trine mates. No, on the contrary he was going to actually have to be tougher on her than he usually was with anyone else! She was descended from his trine after all - she had to excel or it might reflect badly on his trine. And anything that reflected badly on his trine reflected badly on him.

And he did not suffer such fools to be associated with him.

"Esmeral... soldier..." he raised an optic plate high in question, "Could you care to explain to me why your berth room looks like the aft end of a shipper?!"

He rubbed at the sides of his head with two of his talons,

"Primus help me... are you at least ready, yourself, for inspection?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeral

Esmeral

PostSubject: Re: Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -   Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral - Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:01 am

Esmeral allowed a shocked expression to form on her facial plates before it smoothly altered into a playful smirk, accompanied by offlining one of her optics in a winking gesture. It was so cute when Starscream got all professional with her. She knew just how far she could push him on points like this before he eventually burst and ended up sentencing her to doing something ridiculous, like cleaning the recreational hall.

That had not been a fun day.

From the way that he was glancing around her room, she had been right when she thought that he wouldn't approve of the mess. Not much she could do about it now though, he'd already seen it. Mostly when she knew that someone was coming around she would sweep everything into one of the large crates that sat in the corner of the room so that it would be out of sight and out of mind. Seeing as she had no prior warning though...

"Uhm..." she began, gesturing around with one of the long circuit boards she was holding, before dropping them all down on the table which was already pretty full of stuff "I'm inventing stuff?" was her hesitant answer "And you kind of appeared without giving me warning so I couldn't pack everything away."

A cute nervous laugh escaped her as he asked if she was ready for inspection, honestly she had been wanting to give herself a buff over with her polish for a few days now and hadn't got around to it. Unfortunately...that meant that she wasn't ready for inspection which wasn't going to improve his mood much.

"I mean, I guess." Esmeral admitted, hand on her hip as she cocked it to one side "I'm ready but I'm not sure I'll pass."
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -   Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral - Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:14 am

Primus, between his trine and this sparkling, not to mention Megatron's attitude, Starscream was going to burn out his spark in a matter of minutes! Seriously! How hard was it to show proper respect to those above you? Or how hard was it to run around cleaning the berth after all?

According to Esmeral it was fucking impossible apparently! And he had been right - she was going to try and make this all so much more difficult than it actually had to be! All she needed to do was get some respect. Some respect for her superiors (namely himself) and some respect for herself - then she'd address him correctly and maintain herself and her berth much better than she was currently doing.

Maybe she needed another lesson?

"You're collecting more scrap than an autobots' reunion." he declared with a haughty sniff, "I am your superior officer Esmeral and you are still undergoing training. You don't get private time, your time belongs to me."

He rolled his optics,

"Well I'll be the judge of that."

Starscream locked the door behind him and he circled Esmeral, his optics running over every section of her plating even as he decided what he would demand from her today,

"Primary weapon! Now!"
Back to top Go down
Esmeral

Esmeral

PostSubject: Re: Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -   Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral - Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:23 am

Esmeral giggled slightly when she heard the burn that Starscream gave about the Autobots. Grinning at the commander when he once again told her that he was her superior officer and that she should not expect to have any time that was private to herself. Honestly that was kind of the deal here. At all hours of the day she could be asked to come with Starscream, Thundercracker or her father to undergo training or to scout here or there.

It did sound kind of sexual though, given the way that he had said that her time belongs to him. She resisted smirking at him again however. While she knew that she could probably get away with it, he seemed to be getting pretty wound up quickly today. She wondered why. Maybe Megatron had been a complete pain in the aft, again? Wouldn't surprise her.

"Well alright then Commander Starscream" she replied teasingly, with a flirtatious purr to her voice "I'll make sure I'm looking pretty all hours of the day in case you decide to drop on by. Mkay?"

She did tease him a lot, mainly because he was so attractive and because he was so easy to wind up, but she never entertained seriously the idea of actually getting together with Starscream. At least not until she felt something different in his gaze today, the way his optics lingered over her exo-armour made her spark flutter softly. Round and around he stalked about her which, unfortunately, only made her spark flutter harder.

"Yessir." Esmeral retorted with a grin and mock salute, immediately deploying her medium sized arm canon that she had built into her left arm.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -   Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral - Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:36 am

Why was it that his trine's ability to annoy him seemed to have been passed on to Esmeral? She was 'being respectful' now and all he wanted to do was bend her over and spank her aft. She deserved it! And that fact that it was a rather nicely shaped aft didn't hurt at all... of course he was still trying to resist the urge to have his way with her aft, and the rest of her. Fraternisation with someone of a lower rank was expected.

Engaging with a sparkling of one of your trine? That wasn't expected and he doubted that Skywarp would accept him doing it. Of course he didn't give a scrap - he was the leader of the trine and if he wanted to engage with Esmeral then he would. Not a piece of scrap that Skywarp could do about it.

"You could, and probably do, look pretty in nothing at all." he smirked back at her before resuming his walk around her, "I can see it. It's all in the frame... you certain inherited the frame from your mother because you're far too... streamlined... to be based off your father's designs."

He poked and prodded at her arm canon for a moment before moving behind her, placing a taloned hand on her shoulder plate as his other hand rested on her hip plate, one of his talons stroking along her aft,

"I think you need a lesson in respect." he declared, his audio processors turned down low and husky. He pulled his hand back and gave her aft a quick slap with his talons, "Esmeral. I've seen how you look at me... I'm going to take you today."

His audio processor pressed up against her audio receiver,

"Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeral

Esmeral

PostSubject: Re: Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -   Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral - Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:46 am

Esmeral honestly didn't care where she had inherited her frame from at this moment in time, all she cared about was that she was getting a new and thrilling type of attention from Starscream. Preening with the stare that he was fixing her with, she playfully shifted her body into different positions to better show off her slender frame which he had just commented on. She was more than aware that a slender frame in flying classes was desirable and pleased to hear that the picky Commander thought she had a pleasing frame.

Despite enjoying the attention that she was receiving, Esmeral didn't really know what to do or what to say. She'd never really been in this situation with a mech before - even though she knew plenty about it from what her bearer did and what she had overheard on several occasions from her berth room, it had never been put into practice before.

The touches to her arm canon were unexpected, after all the specs could be scanned by a simple glance and that would indicate whether it was in working order or not. Still she wasn't about to complain, especially when Starscream's grip shifted from her arm canon to one hand clasping her shoulder while the other nestled against her hips.

A tremor ran through her sensors at the new feeling having him this close to her awakened within her, which only increased when she heard the way in which his audio output had altered. About to retort back with a sarcastic comment, Esmeral felt it die on her lips as she was slapped on the aft by Starscream. A squeak fled from her lips as the feeling registered with her sensors.

"Eh!" she gasped in sheer surprise "B-but Starscream, dad would fragging kill you if he ever found out..." she pointed out leaving her actual answer to his question until this point had been addressed. She didn't move out of his grip though, enjoying the closeness between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -   Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Befitting Of Ones Station - Starscream and Esmeral -
Page 1 of 1