The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Empty
PostSubject: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:08 am

Alessandra had been looking forwards to seeing the final picture that Leonardo had done of her and Ezio, they were very close, and the way that they had sat together in the sitting made her realise just how close that they were, but not particularily in that manner. To be honest she was conflicted, as a young woman in society for the first time she found it really hard to deal with men, not having had a brother in the family to grow up with.

She had a very nice conversation with Leonardo at the start of the sketch and he was a lovely man, they got along together very well, although, there was really no way that she could have feelings for him, was there? He was not that way inclined and if she did have that sort of feeling for him it would end up doing ntohing but hurt her because he couldn't return them.

With a listless sigh she stood up from the fountain she had been sitting on while waiting for the time to pass before her appointment with Leonardo. Oh why did such an intelligent, artistic, friendly and brilliant man have to be of that persuasion?! But then..there was Ezio, there had been something there between the two of them during the sketch too but...he was dangerous! Getting involved with him might end her up somewhere she didn't want to be, all these roof climbing adventures were fun but...they were dangerous too!

Of course there were other men too who were apparently looking to marry her, one of them made her blanch whenever she thought about him, the Borgia son. Now the things she had heard about him were even less appealing than the things she had heard about Ezio! He had amourous intentions with his sister! Of course it wasn't proven but her friends swore that there must be something going on.

Making her way to Leonardo's studio, Alessandra barely noticed the time pass before she got there she was so focused on thinking about what she was going to do. Knocking on the door, she waited for Leonardo to allow her to come in, and her mood switched to excitement, oh what would the picture look like?!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:55 am

Leonardo had been growing more and more concerned about, of all things, himself. For the longest time he thought that he knew himself, that he had explored who he was as a person thoroughly enough to be able to honestly declare that he was gay. And considering the times they lived in it was hard for anyone to, willingly, come to the conclusion that they were gay. The Church was massively powerful in this part of Italy, in all parts of Italy, and if he wasn't carefuly he could end up either imprisoned or killed.

But ever since he had done the painting of Alessandra and Ezio, both naked, he had been looking at it an awful lot. It had been done two days ago at the very latest but he hadn't told Alessandra about that. He'd spent the time instead just staring at the painting, feasting on the sexuality that the painting embodied. And the strangest thing was that he could have sworn that at least some of the sexual appeal was coming from Alessandra... but that had to be wrong surely? He was gay and gay men were not attracted to women.

So the question remained... why would he gladly spend hours looking over every inch of the body that he had painted?

The knock on the door of his workshop snapped him out of his thoughts and he found himself blushing a little bit, as if he had been caught doing something he shouldn't be. Covering the painting up, he put it back on the stand it should be on for the unveiling before making his way over to the door. He put of a professional face and opened the door, his professional expression breaking apart for one of happines when he saw who it was,

"Ah Alessandra!" he greeted her brightly, leaning in and kissing her once on each cheek, "Come in, come in my dear! I can see you're rather excited to see the painting yes? Well you should be! It's some of my finest work yet I dare say!"
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:05 am

Alessandra smiled happily at Leonardo when he opened the door to her, for a moment he had looked a little bit colder than she would have liked, but maybe that was just because he didn't know it was her right away? That must be what it was because they were such good friends! At least, she thought that they were, maybe she could talk to him about all that was on her mind? He was so intelligent, he would be able to help for sure, or at least, he could help a little bit.

Returning the two kisses to each of his cheeks freely, Alessandra couldn't break the smile off her face, she was finally going to see her painting and she was going to make sure that she showed Ezio as well, her parents wanted it in their home, which was strange she was sure that they would have disapproved. Apparently having a Davinci painting was a rare thing though, and they wanted it to adorn their walls.

Even though Leonardo was a bit of a controversial artist, apparently his skills overrode that for her parents, and most people actually.

"I am! I am so excited Leonardo, I know you will have done a wonderful job, I just can't wait to see how it's turned out." she smiled softly "Has Ezio been by to see it yet? Im anxious to take it home without him having seen it, he might not be able to come by our house after all..."

Humming a little bit, and her expression turning slightly sad for a moment, Alessandra perked up and stepped inside the wonderful studio of Davinci, it was so magical here, she loved the arts more and more since she had heard of and met this artist. It was strange but, he was almost inspiring her to take this keener interest, nothing had done that to her before.

"You wanted to talk to me about doing another peice too?" she asked with a soft smile "You know you don't have to ask, I'd be honoured to sit for you any time!"

Swiftly her eyes settled on what she thought was the painting, it was under a sheet so she couldn't see it, but, she had a feeling it was hers.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 am

Leonardo's head was working through a hundred different things at once when he saw Alessandra, his stomach doing flips for some inexplicable reason. He still managed to drop his professional mask and act normally around her but his stomach was insistant about doing flips for some odd reason. He had never felt this way about a woman before, even one as beautiful as Alessandra. He shook the thought from his mind, it would just distract him surely.

The kisses to his cheek were both common and traditional and he had been kissed on the cheeks countless times by some of his customers. But the kisses he received from her caused his cheeks to flush and he had to work hard to keep himself from blushing fully. He was pleased to see that she didn't notice and by the time her attention was back on him he had it fully under control,

"Ah you flatter me young lady! I'm sure that my humble talents have done you no justice what so ever but I have tried!" he told her with a grin before nodding his head, "Oh yes, Ezio popped in to see it when I had just finished. He was very pleased with it and wished to let me know that he was very happy to have been a part of it... I think he told me to wink then but I'll decline that instruction."

Watching her as she wandered into his workshop, Leonardo caught himself staring at her plump ass in her dress before shaking his head. So what if he liked her ass? Surely he had some sexual appreciation for a plump ass? The strange thing was that he was becoming less and less sure. He closed the door just as she asked about a second piece,

"Of course I can do another piece for you my dear! I wonder what magic we can create together a second time eh?" he teased her before grinning a little bit, "Well would you have time to sit for me today after the unveiling?"

Moving over to the painting, he touched the cover,

"On three... three!" he joked, unveiling the painting in all it's glory. He bowed theatrically, "I accept praise in the form of money, kisses and sexual favours... Oh I joke. I just do this because I love it. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:46 am

Alessandra couldn't help but think it was a good sign when Leonardo told her that Ezio had liked the painting, although when he said that he wanted to make an inappropriate comment she wanted to sigh. Yet another problem she had to think about, Ezio was such a great guy and she had fun whenever she was around him but her parents seemed so dead set against him, because of his reputation! One of the only men she could see herself with they forbid her to be near!

And the other was standing here and was never going to happen because...well..he was gay!

"I am glad that he liked the painting, although, I am glad that I got to keep the painting, I would be more than a little embarrassed having lots of people see it...especially people I don't know." she whispered softly, showing that despite Leonardo's reassurance of her beauty, she still wasn't that confidence.

When she heard that the painting was being revealed, Alessandra smiled softly and she closed her eyes, she wanted to wait, she wanted to prolong the moment. Her excitement was on a record high, when she opened her eyes she was going to see it. Slowly, she allowed her eyes to open and they fixed on the painting, Equally as slowly she took in the features of the painting and she felt her mouth opening slowly.

It was such a beautiful painting. She could hardly believe that was her in it.

Placing her hands to her mouth she felt tears pricking the corners of her eyes, she was this beautiful? Leonardo saw her as this beautiful? Did this mean that this was what she really looked like? He hadn't been fiddling with this at all, not making her look better than she really was? Closing her eyes, the tears dropped down and she laughed happily;

"Oh Leonardo it's so beautiful!" Alessandra smiled happily "Grazti milli...but of course I was always going to pay you for your work."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:55 am

Leonardo watched her expectantly when he told her about the comment Ezio had made, he was strangely interested in what she thought of his friend. It was almost like he was... well like he was jealous! But surely he couldn't be jealous. Surely. After all, she was a woman and he was gay. What was there to be jealous of if Ezio and Alessandra got together? And if they had sex... what was there to be jealous about? Yeah, he wasn't jealous. He was definately not jealous in the slightest.

God damn it he was jealous.

Trying to put that out of his mind for now he chuckled a little bit,

"Yes I think you're going to love the painting as much as he did. Although if you didn't want anyone to see it then might I ask why you sat for it?" he teased her a little bit before waving his hand, "Besides, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of showing people in this medium of expression! You look amazing! The finest woman ever to sit for me."

Leonardo was so very happy with her reaction to his work. She looked like she could hardly believe that it could be her and he had to admit that the painting managed to make her look even more beautiful than she normally did. Or perhaps it was because she was naked in the painting?

Wait... where did these thoughts keep coming from? They were beginning to confuse him a great deal more than he thought they would. Seeing that she was tearing up, he reached out and wiped some of her tears away,

"Ah I just present the beauty that is put in front of me... I believe that is why this painting was such a resounding success." he complimented her before bowing a little bit, "I would consider us even if you would pose for me again."
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:07 am

Alessandra knew that it was the strangest thing why she had actually wanted to get the painting done, and she was more than a little embarrassed about it really. Leonardo would think badly of her she knew it, he would think that she was some weird sort of stalker...but she didn't want to be one of those, she had just wanted to meet him, and speak with him, more than anything, and well...she'd needed an excuse.

"To be honest...I wasn't really interested in the painting." she smiled shyly up at him "I sat for it because I wanted to meet you, Leo." Alessandra blushed softly and turned her gaze away "I hope you don't mind me saying that, I love the painting now that I've had it done but...it wasn't what it was all about in the beginning. I fell in love with your work and I just, wanted to speak to you."

Blushing even more now, she laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of her head, ruffling her hair a little bit; "I mean you have no idea how devastated I was when Ezio told me you were gay but! At least it meant I got to have this wonderfully expressive nude portrait done."

Turning her attention back to the painting she smiled so happily she didn't know an occassion where she had smiled more. When he wiped her tears away Alessandra beamed up at Leonardo and pouted a little bit when he said that all he wanted as payment was for her to sit with him again, she had wanted to give him something for his trouble...bar more trouble.

"Are you sure Leonardo?" she asked softly "Because I really feel like I should give you something more for your troubles, especially for something so beautiful, but, if you're sure, I would be more than happy to sit for you again this very afternoon! Do you know what kind of work you want to look at next, am I going to be naked again?" she asked in a teasing voice.

Walking closer to the painting she looked at Ezio behind her and blushed at the memory of having the painting done, they had been in a very intimate situation and Leonardo had NOT helped, she still remembered the feeling of his hand on her thigh...it was so pleasing in a new and exotic way, the thought made her shiver.

"Ezio looks so handsome, I can see why he was so pleased!" she smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 am

Leonardo was now very aware that he wasn't the only one feeling nervous about something, the emotion was virtually bleeding off of her into the workshop and he had to chuckle a little bit at how cute she looked trying to keep herself from voicing the thought immediately. When she told him why she was nervous his eyes widened a little bit. Now this he had not been expecting considering he wasn't all that popular in the bigger art circles so he wasn't used to having fans,

"Really? More interested in me than having a painting of yourself done by me?" he asked with a growing smile, his cheeks flushing slightly, "I appreciate you saying that a great deal actually. A lot of people are more interested in my art than they are in me... it means a lot to me that you were interested in me as a person as well as my art."

When she explained how devastated she was when she found out that he was gay, implying she was attracted to him, he had this inexplicable urge to suddenly tell her that he wasn't gay. He blushed brightly at the revelation, "Ah... yes.... yes at least you got the painting. It is a very good painting too, my best work from my best ever models."

The way she beamed up at him when he wiped her tears away made Leonardo's heart skip a few beats and suddenly it was beginning to dawn on him. He was acting like he was not only attracted to her but in love with her. No no no! He couldn't be in love could he? He was gay! He swallowed a little bit when a little voice told him that he obviously wasn't all that gay considering he was lusting and growing feelings for a straight girl. He nodded though,

"Yeah I'm sure don't worry!" he assured her with a little grin. At the suggestion that she should get naked for this one as well he blushed a little bit but nodded anyway, "Well nude does give us a lot of ways to go with this... how about you pose up against the stone piller I have in the room? Give me a really sultry look..."

Leonardo's throat seemed to tighten when she commented on how handsome Ezio looked in the painting. Strangely enough he felt arousal from thinking about Ezio as well as her. Did this mean he was both gay and straight? He wasn't sure but he knew he didn't like her looking at Ezio's form like that even if he did appreciate it himself,

"Yes well I'm sure everyone who sees the painting will appreciate your choice in modelling partner."
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:45 am

Alessandra looked up at Leonardo with a soft blush on her cheeks still and she smiled softly, she was indeed more interested in being with Leonardo than she was actually having the paintings done, although, she was glad to be part of history like this, she was sure that these paintings, if they were taken care of well enough would last for a long long time. Of course, nobody but her family members would know it was her in the pictures though...

"Well then they're all idiots." she grinned "Because you're a great person Leonardo, I hope that you realise that, you must be, to have me as such a great friend." Alessandra joked softly, with a little cheeky wink "But I guess it must be a big problem actually...don't forget you always have me here in case you're ever worried about anything, you can talk to me."

Blushing a little bit more when he said that she was one of the best ever models that he had sitting for him, Alessandra felt once again like one of the prettiest women in the whole of Italy, because Leonardo hadn't always lived in Venice, and so, he must have seen his fair share of artist models where he originally came from as well, although, she had never asked.

"I shall make sure that I hang it pride of place in my private rooms, that way, it can just our little secret." she teased softly "I don't want just anyone seeing it after all, and I doubt my husband will either! Imagine hanging it in the living room, all the guest would be shocked!" Alessandra giggled.

When she heard that he was going for a more sultry look in the next painting she blinked a little bit, Alessandra didn't know how to give a sultry look but she would try her best, she wanted to give Leonardo the best material for his work, maybe he would even be able to make a sketch or painting better than the one he had given her just a few minutes ago! But this could scarely be possible.

"I could do that no problem, going for something not so innocent this time I see, any reason why?" she smiled softly "At least this time you wont be stopped early, I know that I said I was comfortable with Ezio being so close but...it was a little forward for me...it didn't feel completely right." Alessandra admitted with a light smile on her lips "Of course after I told him he was a perfect gentleman again, although I was dissappointed, I thought I'd messed up your painting."

Humming a little, Alessandra frowned softly and looked up at Leonardo, something seemed off, normally he would go off in a big teasing rant about Ezio and how much she was obviously in love with him, even though she clearly wasn't. She had feelings for him sure but, she wasn't sure what they were yet.

"Is everything okay Leo?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:15 am

Judging by the blush on her cheeks Leonardo had pretty much hit the nail on the head when she had said she liked him more than she liked his art. Honestly it was a type of flattery that the artist and inventor had never really had in his life. Of course his friend Ezio didn't like him for his art but there wasn't the same kind of spark behind that as there was behind this when he thought about it. It had him blushing rather badly,

"Well I'm glad that you think they are, I tend not to like people who only like my talents and not me personally, makes me feel like I'm just being used." he admitted to her quietly before he smiled a little bit, both at her antics and her offer to help him if he ever needed anything, "Thank you very much Alessandra, having a friend like you will make my life much better I just know it."

He wasn't even exaggerating when he said that she was one of the most beautiful models he had ever sit down for him. A lot of models had sat for him and the sad truth was that most of them had to be 'touched up' in the final process because they weren't attractive enough. There had been no need to do that for Alessandra, she was perfect the way she was,

"Yes you keep it so that only you can appreciate it." he agreed with a little chuckle, "Unless your husband is going to be Ezio he may be a bit jealous of you being in such a position with another man. I know that I would be if I were your husband."

When she asked why he was going for something a lot less innocent this time he began to sweat a little bit. He really didn't want to admit that he just wanted to see her giving him that kind of look, preferably while either mostly naked or completely devoid of clothing. In the end he just chuckled a little bit,

"Ah well this way... this way you can let your husband see it with no fear of jealousy. Since you will be giving whoever looks at it such a sexually charged gaze, if you keep it in private it will be like you are constantly giving him such a marvelously sexy look even when you're not there." he thought up quickly before he nodded a little bit, "Yes I imagine that Ezio would try to be a little forwards but he is rather respectful when it comes to boundaries. Now... would you like to unrobe so we can begin now?"

Leonardo shook his head a little bit at her question as he fetched his sketch pad and placed it on one of the stands. Taking a pencil, he sharpened it to a very fine point and sighed a little bit,

"I fear not Alessandra." he admitted quietly, "You see... recently I have begun to question myself. Question who I am. You see Alessandra... ah this is rather difficult for me like this. Could I... could we talk about it as you pose? Give me some drawing to focus on to keep me from trailing off topic..."
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:38 am

Alessandra blushed softly when she heard that Leonardo thought that she was going to make his life much better, she hoped that he really did mean it, because it made her feel so special to hear that she was making a difference to someones life like this. To be honest, this was not helping to relieve the frustrastion she was feeling about all of the attention she was recieving, because the one guy she wanted attention from really badly was GAY!

When he mentioned himself being her husband her blush grew a little bit, and she rubbed her arm a little bit, well, wasn't that wishful thinking? Alessandra was worried she was going to allow her thoughts to run away with her, because she was seriously beginning to think that if she continued to like Leonardo, it would stop her from fully committing to someone else, so, she shouldn't dwell too much on him.

"If you were my husband?" she asked with a grin "I think you're right, most men wouldn't want to show off their wives to their friends, unless they are one of those...terribly old men who want to highlight how much money they have by how young their wife is...and yes, I have been on a chaperoned date with one of them...yesterday in fact." Alessandra sighed slightly.

Smiling a little bit Alessandra couldn't shake the idea that something was wrong, and that he wasn't telling her something, but, then again, she thought that it might just be her allowing her stress to get in the way of her and Leonardo's lovely visit. It was set to be a great time because she was going to be here for some while now, and she enjoyed their talk while she posed.

"I suppose that's as good a reason as any." she grinned, before giggling "Perhaps we can tease Ezio with it, how fun would it be? I can imagine it would be something he would drive himself crazy over, just to have something for the two of us, it would be nice, wouldn't it?" Alessandra asked, with a soft smile on her lips, she was serious, it would be nice to just keep this one between them.

"Uh sure, I'll just get changed over there shall I?" Alessandra asked, before making her way over to the little screen by the window.

Unfortunately it had the habit of allowing the light to filter through it, so even though it was only a sillouette you could see the undressing taking place, so as she took off her clothes, one garment at a time and laid them on the little rail on the other side of the screen Alessandra knew that Leonardo, if he was looking, could see her slowly undressing. But he wouldn't be looking, why would he be? Hearing he had some problem he wanted to talk to her about she smiled lightly, she was happy he trusted her;

"Of course you can talk to me about it, whichever way is easiest for you to, I'll be glad to help."

Letting her hair down, so that her long white blonde locks swayed down by her waist, Alessandra peeked her head around the side of the screen, with a shy smile, before walking shyly out from behind her cover and making her way to the pillar. Blushing softly she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, even though Leonardo was gay...it was still embarrassing to be completely naked in front of a man.

"Am I in the right position?" she asked softly "Oh...I didn't really ask...did you want me uhm...completely nude?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:57 am

Leonardo didn't even know why he mentioned her having a husband, it just made him want to get angry, after all he was nothing to her but her gay friend. That wasn't what he wanted from their relationship anymore, he wanted something more from it. The mention of a suitor just made him want to rage but rage wasn't a part of who he was. Or was it? He wasn't sure who or what he was anymore,

"Yes those terrible old men are by far the worst kind on this earth." he told her with a small frown which quickly had gritted teeth added to it. He forced himself not to look angry even though he was now incredibly jealous of any man who was considered a suitor for her hand in marriage, "I don't suppose you can just tell them all to leave you alone so you can marry someone you love?"

Leonardo could see that the painting they were going to be making now definately had the potential to send Ezio into a little bit of a tiz. But at the same time he didn't want Ezio to be seeing Alessandra looking out of the painting with such a sultry look. The idea of it being just between the two of the however, had a lot of merit to him,

"I think it would be nice to just tease him about it but never show it to him." he joked a little bit before seriously adding, "But it should remain just between the two of us until you decide you trust and love a man enough to show it to him as well. Maybe someone who's seen just such an expression on your face before eh?"

Nodding when she said she would go and get changed over there, he watched her go. He watched very closely when she began to undress behind the screen. Just knowing that she was getting naked behind the screen was beginning to cause a stir in his trousers, a reaction that had usually been reserved for men in the past. He swallowed a little bit and nodded,

"Thanks, I had hoped you would be able to help me." he admitted, not admitting that it was because she was part of the 'problem', "Well you see I've been going through some... personal changes..."

When she poked her head out and smiled at him he smiled back, feeling strangely enthusiastic at the idea of watching her walking naked. As she made her way to the piller he groaned a little bit, quickly turning it into a cough as he blushed bright red,

"Um yeah it's great... great that you're nude..." he coughed again before directing her, "Okay how about you face the piller and arc your back so that you're pushing your chest towards the piller? And while you're doing that, look towards me, slightly over your shoulder. Make it as sultry as possible... make it look like... like you're waiting for me to come over there and... and touch you..."
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 am

Alessandra smiled happily and she nodded her head, she thought that this would be a great thing for them to keep between each other, there was nobody that she would rather share this with than Leonardo, he was a lovely and very kind man, and of course, he had the benefit of not perving over the painting that she was going to leave in his care. She didn't know what Ezio would do if she left the painting in his home.

"There is nobody else I would entrust such a works safe keeping to." she smiled happily "I think it sounds like a wonderful plan Leonardo, it means that you can use it as one of your works to get more business in if you want, as long as you don't tell anyone it's me." Alessandra giggled, pulling her tongue out at Leonardo to show that she was just teasing him really.

To be honest Alessandra loved being able to help people, she loved being able to make people feel better and solve their problems, and seeing as Leonardo was one of her only friends here in Venice, she was more than eager to help him. Hearing he was going through some personal problems she nodded her head and smiled understandingly at him even as she traced a finger up and down the pillar she stood next to.

"Personal changes?" she asked softly "What kind of personal changes do you mean...people...they change all the time you know, it might not be such a bad thing!" Alessandra smiled, trying to reassure him already.

Upon recieving her instructions, Alessandra nodded her head and she blushed lightly, she had never really made that sort of an expression before, at least not on purpose so she didn't really know what she was going to do to try and make it convincing. Fixing herself into place, placing her hands on either side of the pillar, almost like she was hugging it, she pushed her chest forwards so she was touching the marble with her breasts, and her lower body was pushed out slightly.

Turning her head she let her hair fall naturally down her back and around her shoulders, her gaze fell on Leonardo and she let her thoughts turn to a few of the books she had read in her fathers library, those adult books boys normally read but...they had envoked similar emotions in her that Leonardo was looking for. After a few moments, her eyes were tinted with a look of desire, and her mouth was parted slightly as she fixed her attention unwaveringly on Leonardo:

"Like this? Am I doing it right?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 am

Leonardo was honestly rather flattered that she thought so highly of him as to say that she would only give such things to him for safe keeping. It was a sign of trust that he was very gratefully to receive. He smirked a little bit, "Use a painting of you to try and draw in business? Well I would but I fear I would by lynched by the other artists in the city for stealing all of their business simply because my workshop would boast the painting of an angel come to earth."

The personal changes. Yes this was one of the biggest topics that he wanted to talk to her about, not just because it was her but because he needed to talk about them otherwise he feared that he would explode with them all building up inside him. He coughed a little bit as he tried to think about how best to phrase it. Especially seeing how she was tracing her finger up and down the piller. Honestly, was she trying to give him more mental images than he was already having? He blushed a bit more,

"Yes personal changes and they're... they're not little changes either Alessandra." he told her honestly, sighing very slightly, "They're big changes. They change things about me that I have known for a long time. Not bad changes just... so very different to what I was before."

Swallowing the lump in his throat that formed when Alessandra began to get into the suggested position, Leonardo had to mentally pat himself on the back for such a good pose. He was position just slightly side on to her so that he could see her breasts pressing against the cold stone, her nipples slowly becoming hard from the cold. He tried to swallow and licked his lips before he locked onto her plump ass. Now as something of a lover of asses, Leonardo couldn't help but compare her ass to the others he'd seen. And she had the best one by far.

Then came the moment of truth... the look.

She needed to be able to pull off the look for the painting to look refined and not something trashy. It was the pose, without the look it was just... unladylike. With the look it was a lady beconing her lover to come hither... and she was doing it perfectly. Leonardo actually took a few steps closer to her in his surprise before he brought himself under control, blushing,

"Er yes... very good... very good indeed..." he told her as he began to sketch the outline of her in the position, "My change though... you see Alessandra for the longest time now I've been gay. But... looking at you like that... speaking to you... I... I feel things for you. I'm sexually and emotionally attracted to you Alessandra... is that... is that okay? Is it wrong of me? I'm... so confused..."
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 am

Leonardo always made her smile with his little compliments like that, it made her feel like she was on top of the world and once again, like one of the prettiest women in the whole of Italy. Normally, or before she had been brought into society, she was hidden away and rarely came out to go to functions, however now she was asked to go to nearly all of them and there were just so many...boys! Everywhere!

Now was not the time to focus on her though, now was the time to focus on Leonardo, he needed her and as close as they were she wanted to help him feel better, to the best of her ability.

"Oh I see...I have to say those are the worst type, they take such a long time to come to terms with, and, at the start they can even seem like bad things." she whispered softly "But Im glad that's not the case here, but still, I can imagine its very scary to try and come to terms with."

It was a little odd to be honest, Alessandra felt Leonardo's eyes on her and yet, it felt different to the last time she had posed for him, the air was different and she wanted to know why. Was it because of those changes that he was mentioning to her? Her curiousity was really piqued and she wanted to push to find out what it was but, she knew she couldn't do something like that, it would hurt Leonardo.

Unfortunately she was more than a little bit distracted, it was freezing against this big block of marble and she knew she was going to need a few breaks because she was already wishing that she had kept some sort of robe on to preserve heat, instead of being totally naked, and there was no Ezio now to warm against.

Seeing him step closer she grinned lightly; "Wow I must have been really convincing, you really did step forwards then! I must be a better actress than I thought!" Alessandra smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

When she heard what the change was, Alessandra's mouth popped open and a massive blush appeared on her cheeks, oh my god she was naked in front of Leonardo and he liked her?! This was completely different to her thinking that he was gay and didn't care! Her heart was hammering against her chest and slowly she let go of the marble pillar hugging her arms around her chest slightly as she padded towards Leonardo.

"Of course it's okay Leonardo." she reassured softly, placing a hand on his cheek "I...I don't mind at all...in fact, it makes me happy to hear that..." Alessandra blushed brightly "It isn't wrong at all, so don't start thinking that. Maybe...maybe you should try and see if you feel the same things you normally do with a man, with me like...uhm...maybe you should kiss me, and, and see if you react the same?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 am

Leonardo had to admit that although the change he was feeling was not a bad thing it was confusing as all hell. Well considering hell, did this mean he was still going to hell in the eyes of the Church? He was now beginning to love a woman after all rather than men, even if he still had desires for both. She was right thought. It was the worst to come to terms with. He had no basis for these feelings and he was floundering, not sure what to do,

"They certainly are, I feel kind of helpless to be honest." he admitted before shaking his head, "Confusing for the most part. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. Hurtful I think would be easier to understand and face but confusing... just plain hard to deal with."

She seemed to be looking at him in confusion when he looked her over and he tried to keep his new desires in check and just observe her like he had done the last time. He was beginning to think he was being unsuccessful though since the looks she was giving him weren't going away and an air was settling around them that had not been there before. He chuckled a little bit nervously at her joke as he pulled himself back together,

"Hehe...." he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head as he did so, "Yeah you had me coming for you there..."

When her mouth popped open Leonardo closed his eyes tightly and pressed his hands to his face. Oh god he had ruined their friendship now! There was no way she'd like him now! When he felt her hand against his cheek he took a deep breath, trying to keep himself from crying if she rejected him now,

"I... I just... I just don't know what to do about it..." he told her before blushing a little bit at her idea. Deciding that he wanted to at least experience what it would be like, he gently wrapped one arm around her waist and the other around her shoulders to hold her close to him. He was blushing heavily, "I... you're the only one Alessandra. It's no other women... only you make me feel this way..."

With that being said he leant in and kissed her, cradling her body against his own. The touch of her lips against his was electric and he moaned lightly into the kiss, holding her tighter against his body as he slipped his tongue into her mouth to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 am

Alessandra was finding this hard to comprehend, however, she knew it was nothing compared to what Leonardo must be feeling, however she wanted to be able to make that better and seeing that he was worried about her in particular it should be easier to put his mind at rest, because to be honest she was over the moon at the idea that they were going to end up in some sort of romance! But of course she was getting ahead of himself.

"I think all you need to do is give yourself time, when you've explored these new feelings you will be able to see if you think they're going to last, or, if they're just a little blip thats popped up along the way." she smiled lightly gently moving her thumb across his skin.

When he pressed his hands to his face, he looked so distressed she couldn't help but open her mouth in shock and she shook her head a little,bit, no he shouldn't be feeling this way, she didn't mind at all! She actually loved that he felt this way because...it made things all the less confusing for her, despite how selfish she realised that was...and immediately felt guilty for that thought.

Feeling his warm body against her cold one, Alessandra curled her hands in Leonardo's hair and hugged herself closer to him, her gaze fixed on his own and her heart sped up faster, this might be the last chance you get to kiss him Alessandra, you need to make this good! She thought to herself. As he kissed her she closed her eyes and returned the kiss softly, her plump soft lips moving against Leonardo's and her tentative kisses grew in confidence as her tongue slipped alongside his own.

Breaking the kiss, Alessandra blushed lightly, but didn't move away from Leonardo;

"Did...did that feel the same as it does when you do it normally?" she asked softly "You weren't...dissappointed or anything were you?" Alessandra asked, a little nervous, she had kissed someone before but, she was still deeply inexperienced "A-and...if it's only me that makes you feel this way...it can't be purely physical attraction to women you're developing...so it must be something between us two alone..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:29 am

Leonardo knew that time was probably what he needed; time to sort out his feelings and time to sort out what was real, if any of his feelings were real. He needed to think about it and to think about it he needed time. But right now he didn't care for time! Right now he wanted to act upon his feelings, they were singing through his body, demanding that he do just that. He nodded at her suggestion though,

"I know... I need to figure out if these feelings are here to stay or if they're just something that'd going to pop up once." he agreed with a little sigh, "It's all just so confusing though... I feel so sinful..."

The fact that she didn't pull away when he pulled her close was something that he was very grateful for right now. He didn't think he would be able to handle that kind of rejection right now, not when he was putting everything on the line for her and these new feelings. The kiss was wonderful, like an invisible current went through from her in him, setting his entire body alight with feeling, with pleasure. When it evolved slightly with both of them growing in confidence enough to use their tongues it stepped into an entire new league that Leonardo was unable to describe,

"That didn't feel the same as when I normally do it no.... it didn't feel anything like it... it was a thousand times better!" he told her enthusiastically before blushing a little bit at her implication but also at something elese, "I think... I think it's because of the emotional desires and... love... that I'm developing for you. But... well..."

He was very embaressed but his desire for her proved too great and he couldn't stop himself kissing her passionately and backing her up so that she was pressed against the piller. Breaking the kiss, he began to get out of his clothes,

"Oh god.., Alessandra..." he whispered throatily, "I... I can't take it anymore... I need you..."
Back to top Go down
Alessandra Sorenco

Alessandra Sorenco

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:43 am

Alessandra frowned a little bit, she wondered why he felt sinful because he was having some feelings for her, if anything the feelings that he had in the past would be viewed by others as sinful! So...in a way what he was doing was being able to have the best of both worlds. Even though she was so happy that he had feelings for her, she was worried that they would vanish fleetingly, or after he slept with her, they would go altogether leaving her in that position.

"Why Leonardo?" she asked softly "You're not being sinful at all, your feelings for me are perfectly natural, and no matter what feelings you have it was God who made it so! Ignore everyone who tells you otherwise, you are who you are, and...and people should just accept that!"

The kiss that the two of them had was amazing, or, that was her experience of it anyway. Alessandra wanted more kisses but she was so unsure herself about everything that she didn't want to do something that she would regret, she wanted to make sure it was the right thing. Although it felt right...if Leonardo found that he didn't feel the same after making love to her...then...what would happen then?

When she heard that he was developing a love for her, Alessandra gasped softly and she wrapped herself around him tighter in an embrace;

"Oh Leonardo..." she whispered softly "I have had feelings for you for the longest time but, I was trying not to act on them because...because I knew they would never be returned. I....I want to act on them now but...I just can't...I can't give you my body until I know for sure...that afterwards if you don't feel the same as you did, you wont just leave me and not speak to me again." Alessandra whispered, sharing her own fears.

Feeling the cool stone of the pillar against her back Alessandra's eyes flew open and she blushed when she was caught in a passionate kiss again, she pressed herself closer to Leonardo and she slipped her tongue inside his mouth once more, it had felt amazing that first time it had happened so she was eager to do it again. His wanton words, tinged with his moans made her shiver with pleasure.

Allowing her hands to run up and down Leonardo's chest, her lips moved to kiss and suck at his earlobe; "I want to explore our sexual feelings too Leonardo...so much but...you aren't the only one who is confused." Alessandra admitted with a small smile "I love you. I want to do this so badly but...I don't want to be hurt." she stated, her voice cracking slightly at the end.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Leonardo knew that his feelings for Alessandra weren't sinful in themselves, except maybe the overtly carnal nature of the thoughts at times. Was it still sinful if he was having amorous thoughts about someone he was supposed to be attracted to? When she asked why he felt sinful he sighed a little bit and closed his eyes tightly. He didn't want her to think badly of him,

"Because my thoughts for men haven't stopped... I seem to be attracted to both men and women." he told her honestly before smiling faintly, "If I follow my feelings for you... my strongest of feelings... then perhaps I am not sinful but doing what is right and holy."

The kisses with her were far better than any other kiss he'd ever had in his life, from anyone, and he was loving every second of them. He didn't know what she felt about the kisses but he felt a whole lot better about these feelings he had towards her now that he knew that the kisses not only felt amazing but they felt as though they were right.

The gasp she let out when he revealed the extent of his new feelings for her made him flinch slightly but he caught her gaze, wanting her to know how serious he was about the feelings even as he clung to her naked body,

"You have these feelings for me... and I have developed the same for you...?" he noted with whispered wonder and awe in his tone, "It seems as though the fates have conspired for our feelings to collide in such a manner as this Alessandra... they have changed me to my core and I will not change back Alessandra. I have your love, what reason would be enough for me to turn that away? There is none."

Leonardo wanted to groan in disappointment when they stopped in their sexual exploration. His body was crying out for this new type of feeling, it was like he was becoming addicted to it. But what she was saying was something that got through to him. He gently cupped her cheek with his hand, running his thumb gently against her cheek as he looked into her eyes,

"It won't hurt you... you love me... and I love you..." he whispered to her quietly, honestly, "This is not just sexual attraction. I have more love for you than I have ever had for any other person... I love you, I will not hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)   A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Switch In Time (Alessandra and Leonardo Extra)
Page 1 of 1