The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uriel

Uriel

Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Empty
PostSubject: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:29 am

Uriel appeared to be in his middle forties, maybe early fifties in bad lighting, but in reality he was an immortal angel. He was actually 34... 34 being the number of times that time itself had begun and ended around him. Right now he was acting out his days as a human, walking back to the appartment that he shared with the sexy tiger-demon Iba.

He had just come back from his new job in the company so his suit was, despite it being the end of the day, perfect still. Adjusting his tie as he made his way into the building, he sighed happily as he opened the door. Finally free to be comfortable, he kicked off his shoes, took off his belt and took off his tie too. Throwing them aside, he sighed contentedly as he made his way into the appartment that he shared with Iba.

Undoing his shirt buttons to give his torso room to breathe, he sighed a little bit again before glancing at a picture on the wall of Iba. Damn she was one fine looking woman. But she was young and a demon... she wouldn't go in for a guy like him. But if she did...

Well let's just say that she would be crying out to God and it would not be in prayer.

Chuckling a little bit to himself, he tilted his head to the side slightly when he thought that he heard the shower going. It might have been from a room next door or something though. Either way he needed to announce his presence to his sexy room-mate, lest she try and hex his head off with her demonic magic,

"Honey!" he called out jokingly, "I'm home! Where's my kiss at the door?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:41 am

Iba was so glad that Uriel had to work late tonight, because, that meant that the shop was shut and she had some time to herself before he got back, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do with that time, as it had been something that she had been unable to do for a long time. Unwind, in a sexual way. Iba was so pent up she didn't know if she could have lasted much longer without some release, she didn't think it appropriate to do it with Uriel in the flat.

Mostly because she pleasured herself to thoughts of him, and she didn't want him to come in and catch her in the act, or even worse, hear her moaning out his name, as she did on some occassions.

Now she was in her room and letting her imagination and her fingers wander, she was so close to releasing when she thought she heard a door open and close, it was probably the flat next door though, the walls were so thin in this room. So she kept going, and Iba moaned softly, each time she rubbed her thumb against her clit, a few seconds later her breathing hitched and she released, moaning out Uriels name.

Iba's face paled when she heard him calling out to her. OH GOD! He didn't just hear her did he?! Gasping she almost fell off the bed when she dashed to get ready again, no way was he going to see her like this, he wouldn't be interested in a girl like her especially when she was a demon, he was an angel! Although...an incredibly sexual and older angel...just her type!

Fixing her hair swiftly she grinned as she appeared out of her room;

"Uriel you're such a tease!" she laughed softly "You're back earlier than I thought you would be, you gave me quite a shock!"
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:50 am

Uriel was about to conclude that Iba wasn't home (and thus commence having private fun with her as inspiration) when he heard her shout his name out. While she didn't seem to be in pain or distress she had just called out his name and that merited invesitigation in his mind. His imagination wandered for a second to the idea that she had been pleasuring herself to images and thoughts of him.

This instantly made it something that demanded urgent investigation!

Sexy tiger-demon chick pleasuring herself with him as the inspiration? Oh he had to get in on that and show her that her imagination... probably wasn't dirty enough to cover what he would do to her tight young body.

He rushed towards her room, preparing a dozen or so excuses if it turned out that it was something innocent (and a thousand things to say if it was as he hoped), he was pulled up short when she appeared out of her door. She looked very much flustered and he noticed that her clothes seemed slightly off, as if they weren't on fully or properly,

"Oh I'm the tease? I wonder... what were you doing that involved shouting out my name so needily?" he teased her with a wink, silently praying his hopes were correct. He grinned a little bit, "Right so... I suppose you said my name in shock?"

He finished unbuttoning his shirt and took his jacket off, holding it over his shoulder with a finger as he looked her up and down. Smirking faintly, he nodded,

"That would sound believable..." he began normally before purring, "If your zip wasn't down like that."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:57 am

Iba felt her cheeks flush when she saw Uriel, he had his shirt unbuttoned and she could see his chest, he looked just like she had thought that he would and she had to resist the urge to bite her lip and moan softly right there and then. The pleasure was still running through her body and Iba wanted very much to pounce on her roommate if she wasnt so sure that would be a very bad idea.

Although, when he said that he had heard her, her whole face turned red and she wanted to crawl into a very deep dark hole and stay there. Oh she was never going to live this down in Hell! An angel had not only been the inspiration of her desire but had caught her in the act, Iba could still feel her fingers were moist from where she had pleasured herself and now realised that her appearance was more than a little bit rushed and ruffled.

"Oh...my...god." she gasped, placing a hand over her mouth "Oh how embarrassing is this?!" Iba asked in a rather petulant tone, she really didn't know what to say.

Allowing her eyes to gradually move up to Uriel's she wondered if he was just teasing her by taking off his jacket and coat, she liked seeing him in work uniform but...wow his body was amazing for how old he was. Her cheeks remained flushed as she allowed her eyes to wander slowly over his physique. Gasping she swiftly pulled up her zip and did up her jeans.

"I am soooo sorry Uriel." she gushed "I never meant for you to find out! Can you please just forget that ever happened so it's not really awkward?"
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:08 am

Uriel smirked a little bit when Iba flushed up his attention and at the sight of what little he was currently revealing of his body. Mmm so the big bad witchcraft demoness was speechless at the sight of his chest? Well now that was lovely to know. Of course it also came with the slight chance of her jumping on him to try and undress him. Even now she looked to be shaking from a mixture of embarassment and the effort it took to contain her desire to throw herself at him.

When she finally reacted he couldn't help but smirk a little bit, enjoying how embarressed she was getting even though he knew it was rather mean. Honestly he much preferred looking at her sexy body as it shivered and shook from embarrassment and excitement. Smirking a little bit, his eyes widened when he realised that her fingers were wet... and he had a sneaking suspicion, given her reaction, just what her fingers were wet with and it was making him smirk all the more,

"Well I'd say it doesn't have to be embarrassing at all." he told her with a purr as he began to walk towards her, "I think it could be much more pleasurable than embarrassing don't you? A good thing as it were."

When he was closer to her he threw his jacket onto the closest surface, which happened to be the sofa. He then untucked his shirt, only having to slide it off now since it was completely unbuttoned. Smirking a little bit, he locked eyes with her even as he bent forwards slightly... and took her hand in his own. The hand that still had slightly wet fingers. Still looking into her eyes, he carefully licked her finger, enjoying the salty yet nice taste of her,

"Mmmm... tastes nice..." he purred to her before smirking a little bit, "Why should we forget it and go back to how we were before? Are you saying you want it to remain only fantasy?"

His shirt dropped to the floor behind him as he pressed his body against hers lightly, wanting her to push herself against him too,

"What do you say..." he whispered huskily into her ear, "I show you what my fantasies of you are?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:16 am

Iba blinked when Uriel told her that it didn't have to be embarrassing it could be pleasurable instead, could it be that he wanted to be with her the same way that she wanted to be with him! Oh abyss below please let that be the case! His stern features when she annoyed him could be transferred into sex so easily and it was so arousing to see him take control like this...that is exactly why she enjoyed being with older men.

As he walked towards her and threw his jacket away, her heart thumped in her chest, it was such an arousing sight that she couldn't help but bite her lip and let her eyes wander softly across his body, as he undressed himself for her.

The way that he licked at her fingers that were still wet with her juices, his expression was just so arousing and the action so suprisingly sexual that Iba couldn't help but moan softly. Oh she wanted him and she wanted him right this second! Already she was beginning to get wet with the arousal that was beginning because of Uriel's actions.

"You..." she whispered, with a soft blush on her cheeks "You want me, Uriel?" Iba asked, slightly innocent of course but, she just couldn't believe that Uriel wanted her, sexually, she thought that would be the last thing that he was wanting to do to her...

Gasping softly as he pressed his now bare chest against her, Iba let her hands run up and down the skin of his chest just loving the feeling of his warm skin under her touch;

"I want to know..." she whispered huskily, moving so that her body was pressed against Uriel's and her lips were mere inches from his own "I want you to show me, Uriel...please." Iba asked, pleading for him to give her the pleasure she had just released to.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:26 am

Uriel could tell that his invitation to get down and dirty with him was being well received and he had to admit that that alone was beginning to get him all fired up for some fun with her! He had been feeling these feelings and keeping them buried for a long time now. Every time he had seen her wandering around the appartment in only her underwear he had stored it away for a chance to pleasure himself bit it had never fully satisfied him and he knew that only having her completely would actually satisfy him.

The icing on the cake, as far as he could see in her eyes, was when he licked her juices off of her fingers while looking her in the eyes. He honestly thought he could smell her getting more aroused but he wasn't that good with his senses so he doubted that. But it was easy to see that she was getting aroused by the sight of it. After all her knees were looking more and more shakey and her eyes were almost glazed over with pleasure,

"I want you so bad that I'm about to burst out of my trousers." he told her with smirk. He licked his lips, tasting her juices there from her fingers, "I want you so badly right now... I want to have you all to myself and take you right now."

Feeling her begin to explore his body he smirked a little bit and let her feel her way around his chest, letting her sample what he had to offer. When she said that she wanted to know he smirked a little bit and both hands went to her ass, cupping her plump ass in both of his hands,

"Do you now...?" he whispered huskily, "Well... let me show you."

Leaning forwards, he began to kiss her passionately with real hunger. While he was kissing her he ground his hips against hers so that she could feel his arousal pressing urgantly against his trousers as he hands squeezed and explored her tight ass. He tugged at her shirt as he nibbled at her bottom lip,

"Off." he demanded breathlessly, "I want you naked with me... I've waited for so long... I can hardly stand it anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:35 am

Iba couldn't help but feel as if all her dreams were coming true right here and now, he wanted her that much he couldn't wait any longer? That was the biggest compliment she had been paid all year and she couldn't stop her eyes from looking at his arousal, it was pressing against his suit trousers and immediately the thoughts of her being his naughty little secretary came to mind.

The mixture of his expression and his speech, made Iba's knees shake with pleasure. Moaning softly she backed herself against the wall and pulled Uriel with her, she wanted him so badly she would happily fuck him against the wall right now!

"Well I am all yours for the night Uriel." she whispered softly "Show me your desires, and I'll work my magic to make them come true." Iba moaned lightly into his ear, gently nibbling at his earlobe before sucking it into her mouth to please him all the more.

Gasping when he cupped her ass in his hands, Iba felt herself growing more and more excited to see what it was that Uriel had been thinking about her, what his own fantasies were. When his lips pressed against her own, Iba groaned into the kiss and she wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him deeper into the kiss as her hands ran through his hair, her lips relentlessly moved against his own as she tilted her head to deeped the kiss further.

As he commanded her, she shivered with desire and deftly unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her black lace bra, the faint outline of her nipples could be seen through the mesh and lace. Iba unbuttoned her jeans and slipped out of them as well to show her matching tiny lace thong.

"Come into my room, please Uriel." she moaned lightly backing them into her room.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:46 am

Iba seemed to be lapping up his arousal and his attention like the cat that she was so similar to and he was loving it. If she loved it this much then he would make sure that she got lots more of his attention and a heck of a lot more of his arousal. No more pleasuring himself... he would pleasure them both from now on and it would be wonderful. He purred a little bit and ground his arousal against her even more, making it even more obvious than it already was.

Her knees were shaking and she was now against the wall, letting Uriel pin her in place very easily. He smirked a little bit when she said that she was all his for the night. Leaning forwards, he nipped her neck gently with his teeth,

"Only for the night? What about the morning? And the afternoon... and the next night...?" he whispered huskily into her ear, "You under-estimate just how much and for how long I've been wanting your tight little body... I won't be letting you go. It's Friday night... your store will be close Saturday for tomorrow only. I plan on having you all weekend until we both have to crawl out to work on Monday..."

Squeezing her ass harder, he knew that she was lightly getting more and more aroused by his slightly rougher handling. Smirking a little bit when she deepened the kiss, he ground his erection up against her harder too to let her know it was going well. When she stripped down to her underwear he growled in arousal and hurried into her room with her.

Now that he was in her room with her wearing such sexy underwear, with her arousal very clear even though the thong was black, Uriel just couldn't wait any longer. He quickly got out of not only his trousers by his underwear too, so that his rock hard cock was pressing urgently against her inner thigh. He sawed it in between her thighs, pressing it against her pussy through her thong,

"Firstly... something I've always wanted to do since I first saw your DSL..." he purred before pushing gently, put firmly, down on her shoulders, urging her to her knees as he scratched and stroked her sensative tiger-ears, "I want you to suck my cock... wrap your soft lips around it... and work your tongue on it..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:55 am

Iba gasped softly when she felt Uriel nipping at her neck, it was such a pleasurable feeling even though it was mixed with pain, and more than that, she found herself growing so wet over the idea that he was going to pin her down in bed until Monday morning...wow it was going to be a complete weekend of sex...that sounded like something she could get behind really rather easily! Especially with Uriel, there were so many scenarios she wanted to try.

"How long have you been wanting me?" she asked softly, nuzzling her nose against Uriel's neck, smelling his aftershave with a little hum of pleasure "But...I would be happy to be chained in bed with you all weekend Uriel...there are so many things that I want to try with you, if you'll let me?" Iba asked hopefully, her large brown eyes staring up into his own.

Groaning when he ground his erection up against her, Iba was so glad when he took off his clothes and began to rub his cock against her happily, she wanted very much to have sex with Uriel right this second! Although what he asked her to do made her eyes widen, just like in the fantasy she had just released to...how perfect could this be?

The forceful nature of Uriel when he pressed her down onto her knees, Iba happily complied, moaning and gasping happily when he rubbed at her ears, her arousal growing with each little rub he gave;

"Oh!" she moaned, her body shaking softly "Y-yes Uriel, just tell me what you want and I will do it." Iba promised.

Closing her eyes she opened her mouth and took in the head of Uriel's cock first, allowing her lips to gently suck on it as her tongue flicked relentlessly over the tip, working it so that he got more pleasure from the manipulation of his cock. Slowly she took more of him into her mouth, inch by inch she went down on him, teasing him with her speed, her tongue passed slowly and languidly along his hot hard member as she sucked.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:06 am

Uriel knew that his attention to her neck might have been a bit over-enthusiastic but he wanted everyone who saw her neck to know that she was well and truly taken. He had been waiting for a long time to make her his, to feel her sexy body as he ravaged her... and he would have it! He was beyond reason for the most part now. He was going to have his wicked way with her for all the times she had teased him in the flat, wiggling her tight little ass around and parading around the flat in her underwear,

"Since the first time I met you. And every since then it's only gotten stronger... you have really been teasing me with all your sexy little shows whenever you got changed or got out of the shower." he purred huskily into her ear before grinning a little bit and beginning to squeeze her breasts through her bra, "Who said anything about chains Iba? Are you trying to tell me that you have a thing for being tied up? That you want to be helpless as I fuck you again... and again... and again...?"

He could tell that his commanding nature at the moment was a major turn on for her right now. Uriel contemplated doing a little bit of name-play but ruled it out. They didn't need to say "master" or "slave" when they both knew that they were both as hot and ready as each other. There was no master in this... just he was being allowed to lead her to their mutual pleasure as roughly as he wanted,

"Mmmm well you can start by working your tongue... focusing on the head..." he purred to her, even as she sank to her knees, "Moan around it too..."

When she started to suck his cock in earnest he couldn't help but moan in pleasure. Even now he could feel himself approaching a rather explosive finish. Damn! She was either really good or he was more backed up than he thought. Probably both to be fair. He continued to rub her tigery-ears but he also used them as a hold so that he could thrust lightly into her mouth,

"Oh god yes... Iba your tongue is amazing!" he moaned happily, "You keep this up... and you'll be swallowing the first load of,,, of many that I have to give you..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:16 am

Iba groaned happily when Uriel started to squeeze and play with her breasts, she wanted his touch more and more and the rough way that he was massaging her only made her desire grow more than she thought that it would do from such a simple touch. Hearing how long he had wanted her, Iba felt herself glowing with pride, she must be more beautiful than she gave herself credit for if she could seduce such an old angel the first time that she met him.

When he picked up on the fact she had mentioned chains, she decided that she would do a little teasing of her own now, she had been playing helpless for too long, and maybe it would make Uriel be even rougher with her, he was being quite tame in her books!

"I said something about chains...there's just something so sexy about the idea of you commanding me in all sorts of different ways, tying me up and toying with my body." she purred softly "I have so many fantasies about you Uriel...do you want to hear them...?" Iba teased lightly, biting down on his neck and creating a hickey by sucking on the place where she had bitten.

Unable to stop herself from moaning in pleasure as she heard Uriel moaning, Iba decided that she wanted to make him finish as soon as possible so that she could have this thick cock inside of her, she didn't know if it was just her perceptive making it seem bigger but...her jaws were aching slightly from sucking on it already.

Running through her mind were all the scenarios she had cum to, including the sexy accountant scenario where she was being punished for not handing in her business accounts on time, and so with his glasses and stern look Uriel had punished her so good...that thought running through her mind made Iba continue to lick and suck at his cock with passion. Moaning happily as she felt him pulse under her touch, Iba ran her hands up and down his thighs, readying herself for his cum she locked eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:27 am

Uriel knew that he wanted to touch her without the bra and without the thong. Sexy though they were, they stopped him from reaching his true prize and he wanted to be able to have her. He didn't want the damned underwear in the way! He wanted to tear it from her supple body and ravage her, pinning her down to the bed as he thrust inside her hot core. He was going to fill her pussy with so much cum over the course of the weekend that he would be surprised if it ever stopped leaking out onto the bedcovers!

Smirking a little bit, he noticed that she was trying to step up her game. She was trying to tease him back for all of the commanding he had done with her so far. He purred a little bit when she told him about the fact that she had fantasies of him. The little bite on his neck just made it even better,

"Mmmm you want me to command you huh? You want the sexy older angel to take charge? Do you want me to 'punish' you for your wicked ways?" he teased her throatily, knowing that he would honestly enjoy 'punishing' her in numerous ways, including spanking, "Tell me your fantasies Iba... and together we'll make them a reality..."

The pleasure was beginning to build up and Uriel had no method, or desire, to stop it. Moaning louder and louder as she worked his cock with relentless enthusiasm and skill, his moan grew louder when he looked down to see Iba looked up at him as she stroked his thighs. Unable to stop himself, he held onto her head tightly and moaned even louder,

"Oh god... oh Iba!" he moaned, "I'm cumming!"

True to his word he came right into her mouth. Each squirt was thick and plentiful since he hadn't cum in such a long time and this was the beginning of the best weekend of his life and afterlife. Withdrawing his still hard cock from her mouth he purred happily,

"Damn that was good... you were amazing." he complimented her with a grin before smirking and tugging at the edge of her thong, "Now I do believe you're over dressed... because now I'm warmed up I'm going to fuck your tight little pussy... you want that? You want my hard cock in your wet pussy?"

Even now his cock was rock hard and pressing against her inner thighs again. He wanted her so badly but he wanted her to say it. To give herself to him with words so that he could take her as his own with his actions.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 am

Iba groaned softly when she heard Uriel talking dirty to her, it was something she honestly hadn't expected from the angel, he was so gentlemanly and pleasant most of the time, to hear his swearing and panting in pleasure was something that turned her hotter than she already was. She did want him to take charge of her, because deep down she was insecure, she wanted to please him more than anyone else she had coupled with before.

"Mmmmm...I do...I do want you to take charge Uriel, to punish me." she whispered into his ear breathlessly, before blushing lightly as she told him her fantasies "My favourite is where I come with you to work, surprise you when I appear under your meeting table dressed as your secretary...and give you a blow job while you're in the middle of a meeting." Iba panted softly into his ear "Now...it's your turn."

She wanted to hear about his fantasies about her as much as he wanted to hear about hers she expected, closing her eyes in pleasure she groaned as Uriel pulled her head close, holding her tightly to him as he pumped his load into her mouth. Swallowing his cum swiftly she felt her own arousal throb painfully, she wanted him so badly, she was so wet for him!

Slipping out of her thong, and unclasping her bra, Iba was now naked under Uriel, her soft pale body was exposed for him to tease and play with, and there was nothing that she would look forwards to more than him having his wicked way with her and filling her up so tightly with his cock. Opening her legs so he could slide inbetween them, Iba bit her lip and looked up into his eyes her own were wanton and filled with desire.

"I do!" she cried out "Please...Uriel, fuck me." Iba whispered, her voice was husky with desire "I want you..."
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:53 am

Uriel, like most angels, was not one for cursing and he was not usually the person you expected to speak in a dirty way. But when he did speak dirty he made sure that he meant exactly what he said. So when he said he would punish her with pleasure and a little bit of pain he agreed with her. He purred a little bit when she whispered into his ear that she wanted him to punish her,

"Mmmm well don't you worry... by the time I'm done with you, I'll have you screaming for god...." he promised her, his voice husky and heavy with need and desire. When she explained what her fantasy was he shuddered with pleasure before smirking a little bit, "Mmm... I don't suppose you have any plans for Monday? If you do, cancel them. You're going to be my secretary for the day."

Even as she swallowed his cum and he came down from the pleasured high he knew that he wasn't going to be able to just stop with the one cum. He smirked a little bit and stroked his cock back to full hardness in only a few seconds,

"Well I must admit I have a few." he told her with a smirk, "Sneaking into your store to drag you into a changing room for a quickie... also I've always wondered what you'd look like as a schoolgirl..."

Now that she was both naked and had her legs spread wide for him, Uriel would have had to have been gay to turn her down. And he was definately not gay. Moaning happily, he slid up the length of her body until he was sucking lovingly at her nipples, his cock pressing against her wet pussy. When she begged him to fuck her he grabbed his cock with one hand and guided himself into her. He hot tightness wrapped around his hard cock and he moaned happily, thrusting into her fully on the second stroke. Moving forwards, buried completely inside her, he kissed her possessively before he began to thrust into her, picking up speed almost immediately,

"Ah yes... god yes... your pussy is just so tight and hot and wet!" he moaned happily, "Yes... god I want more of you Iba! I'm going to fuck you faster... and so hard... that I'll fuck you through the bed until you're moaning my name!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:03 am

Iba blushed a little bit when Uriel told her that she was going to be his secretary for the day on Monday, now she couldn't wait for that day! Maybe they could give it a little go before the day just to make sure that she was able to do it as well as she could, she didn't want to get Uriel in trouble if she was too loud in her pleasuring after all. Nor would she want to pleasure anyone else to keep them to keep what they had seen and heard quiet.

The talk of all their fantasies made her even more excited and she smirked a little when he mentioned her being a school girl, she had often heard that in hell she could make an excellently seductive schoolgirl, and she had done so once when she had come up to Earth. Perphaps she could use her charms in order to seduce Uriel even more than she already had.

"I don't have any plans, apart from pleasuring you now Uriel." she whispered breathlessly "And maybe tomorrow, you can see exactly what I look like in a school girl outfit, and if you ask nicely, I might even call you 'Sir'." Iba giggled sexily into his ear.

Hearing his happy little moan Iba moaned too, they were so close to fucking now that she was almost cumming at the sight of him getting closer and closer to her. As she felt him pressing against her pussy she groaned, his hardness was driving her crazy and she wanted more of it! She wanted him inside of her right now! Iba moaned lightly as he played and sucked at her nipples, but her eyes widened and she groaned loudly when he pushed himself inside of her.

Pleasure burst through her body and she pulled Uriel closer to her, so that they could feel their bodies moving against each other as they thrust in time. Returning his passionate kiss, Iba moaned happily into it as he thrust into her harder and harder, hearing how pleased he was with her tightness, her wetness, Iba groaned lightly, and whispered;

"Oh...Uriel!" Iba groaned as he thrust into her deeply "Please, please talk more like that...I...I like it, I want you to fuck me harder, faster, however you want just don't stop!" Iba panted, thrusting herself down onto his cock and shivering with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:01 am

Uriel had to admit that Monday was looking more and more attractive the more he thought about it. Having never had a secretary it was going to give him a little bit of a power trip on two levels. Having a secretary for the tamer level of power trip and then having Iba sucking him off during a meeting as his secretary. He purred a little bit at the thought, even though he knew that purring with happiness was much more Iba's thing than his. The schoolgirl idea was definately something he wanted to explore with Iba; she had the perfect ass to be spanking with a ruler after all. When she said that she didn't have any plans other than pleasuring him he smirked a little bit and grinned wider,

"Oh you know just what to say to me!" he told her with a smirk before laughing a little bit at the idea of her calling him 'sir', "You'll definately say it at least a few times when I'm having my wicked way with you..."

The pleasure of thrusting into Iba like this was one that Uriel had not experienced in a long time and was, in fact, a lot stronger and a lot better than he remembered it being before. Maybe it was because of how tight and hot her pussy was when it wrapped itself so willingly around his hard cock. Moaning happily, he kissed her hungrily, wanting more and more pleasure from her sexy little body. Thrusting into her harder and faster, he moaned louder,

"You want me to talk about it...?" he moaned to her as he thrust into her tight canal like a piston, "Talk about how I'm fucking your tight little pussy?! About... how you're so tight... wrapped around me?! How I'm going to fuck you... until you're cumming and moaning around my cock?! How I'm going to cum inside you? You want that? You want me to cum inside your tight little pussy?!"

He was sounding a bit too strong perhaps so he decided to kiss her hungril but with passion and care, even as he continued to fuck her harder.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 am

Iba had never had sex quite this good for a long long time, a long time ago she had some happy nights with Beleth just to see what it was like to be with a lust demon, and Uriel was pretty good even against that comparision, perhaps it was just the scenario, and how long she had waited for him to give it to her like this. She had been wanting this for a long time, months and months! Although, not seemingly as long as he had been wanting it.

Gasping as Uriel continued to thrust hard and fast into her, Iba wrapped her legs around his hips so that he could have a much better grip on her as he thrusted into her. He seemed to be enjoying this a lot and it made her preen inside, it made her feel like she was attractive and beautiful. As he kissed her hungrily Iba moaned into the kiss and she returned it with a passion wanting him more and more as the pleasure from the friction of their thrusts and their thrusts themselves grew.

His dirty talk, although a little more explicit than she would have expected from Uriel, made her aroused all the same, maybe they could try sex with him being the gentleman he normally was, arousing her with words that weren't so blantantly crude.

"I want you to finish inside of me Uriel..." she groaned happily into his ear, as his thrusts continued into her, her voice became rough and her breath was panting as the pleasure began to rise inside of her again, she was sensitive from being pleasured before and now she was close to finishing already "Oh! Uriel...I think...I think I'm going to..."

Groaning loudly as she felt the pleasure running through her body, Iba wrapped her arms harder around Uriel's back and she bit down softly on his shoulder, giving him little love bites;

"I'm going to cum!" she squeaked happily, as her pleasure spiked.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:25 am

Uriel had had sex a lot in the past - it kind of just tended to happen that way when it was your addiction as an angel. For as good and as righteous as Uriel was, he was also rather dirty when it came to his one vice, the one sin that he couldn't be without. He craved sex almost as badly as lust demons and demonesses did so he made sure that when he had sex his partners always had the desire to want more from him because, chances were, he was unlikely to want to stop for at least three to four days after they started.

When she wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him into her he moaned happily into the kiss he was currently dominating. The feelings that her sexy little body was giving his own body were immense and he knew that very soon he would be filling said little body with his seed. And in a great amount too considering how well her tight pussy was milking his cock of his cum. His words seemed to be making her even tighter and even wetter he noted but he would be sure to try it the opposite way in the future, where he acted the part of the gentleman,

"I'm going cum inside you Iba...!" he moaned happily as his thrusts became more eratic and frantic until he was just thrusting into her hard and fast, his pleasure throwing him off his pace. He moaned louder when she told him that she was going to cum, his own pleasure peaking as he thrust into her as deeply as he could one more time, He moaned loudly, "Me too...!"

Moaning happily, he came inside her. Just like when he came into her mouth his orgasm was long and 'filling' to the point of overflowing. Kissing her happily, he slowly drew himself out of her. Even as he did so he was stroking himself back to full hardness, something that took only a few seconds,

"Mmmm that was beautiful... You were amazing..." he purred throatily before smirking a little bit and looking her up and down hungrily, "Now... I believe there was talk about you being a naughty little schoolgirl for me?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 am

Iba moaned happily when she felt her orgasm beginning to wash over her and when she was joined in her pleasure by Uriel, she shivered as he came into her pussy, there was so much of his cum that she found it hard to believe that it could all fit inside her. Biting her lip softly she moaned lightly in pleasure, it was so nice....she hadn't been with a partner like this in a long time!

When she lay on the bed, unwrapping her legs from around his waist, Iba panted softly, her cheeks flushed and her lips were pink from the kisses they had been sharing. She could fall asleep contentadly right now, but, as she looked at Uriel her eyes widened as she saw that he was gearing himself up for another round, how many goes did he have in him? Iba was amazed! He had cum so hard and so much inside of her that she could barely believe he had more left inside of him.

"You were amazing too Uriel...I never expected any of that..." she whispered breathlessly "It was a great surprise, although I wonder how it is you can last so long." Iba purred lightly as she sat up on the bed and rubbed the tiredness away from her eyes, no sleep for her just yet!

At the mention of the school girl she grinned happily, she was very glad that he had mentioned it, because she wanted to try it too, especially with him dressed the way that she had imagined him while she was daydreaming...in his lovely tweed suit...she had always thought that it looked the best on him even if she hadn't said as much herself;

"There was indeed some talk...I'll be right back." she giggled, getting up off the bed and moving to her bathroom, stopping she grinned "Oh, and here's your costume!" Iba clicked her fingers, her eyes glowed briefly and Uriel was dressed in his suit, which she had made nice and body temperatured for him.

Wandering into the bathroom she closed the door, and clicked her fingers to get herself into costume, she was suddenly wearing a small thong, and her bra from before, with a white blouse that you could semi see through, as short tight skirt that fitted to her body, with black stockings and a garter belt, complete with little black ballet shoes a school tie and her nerd glasses. Stepping out of the bathroom, she pushed her glasses up her nose and smiled shyly;

"You asked to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 am

While Uriel didn't outright get off on having his ego stroked, like Gabriel did, he was not above enjoying the kind words of a woman who had enjoyed being with him like that. It never hurt to know that his skills were still as sharp as ever after all. Purring a little bit, he chuckled a little bit,

"I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself almost as much as me then." he teased her with a wink before smirking a little bit when he saw her having to rub sleep out of her eyes, "Well you see sex is my angelic vice... it takes a heck of a lot for me to be fully satisfied... but I think you can handle that can't you?"

He smirked a little bit when she seemed so up for the plan of her being his little slutty schoolgirl. When the suit appeared on him though he was a little taken aback. Tweed? Of all the materials, why was it that she thought that tweed was sexy? Deciding that it didn't matter as long as she did find it sexy, he smirked a little bit in anticipation for seeing her costume.

When she came out of the bathroom dressed like the sluttiest schoolgirl from the most perverted hentai mangas, he almost lost it right there and pounced on her. The damned skirt was more like a belt and he loved it! So much easier access to give her tight ass a few spanks. The blouse was something her definately approved of because it was see-through. But it was the slightly nerdy glasses, giving her a slight air of innocence, that made him harder than he had been since he first got a blowjob from her,

"Why yes I did Miss Iba." he purred a little bit as he circled her, picking up a 30cm ruler from on top of the dresser as he passed it. It wasn't a coincidence that it was there he was sure. As he circled her he lifted her skirt up slightly with the ruler, seeing that she was wearing a thong. Leaning against the dresser in front of him he tutted slightly, "Why Miss Iba your grades have been slipping rather dangerously low. You're in danger of failing your classes with me... unless you take drastic action and accept some extra credit. Would you be up for some extra credit Miss Iba?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 am

Iba blushed softly when she saw Uriel there in his tweed, it was a rather odd material she admitted but it just gave him the air of being a rather sexual older gentleman, something that Iba liked a heck of a lot! Especially in this fantasy where he was being the rather controlling and sexual person in this fantasy, of course, given what he had revealed to her about his Angelic Vice, she realised he was going to be the most sexual one in this relationship by far.

"I never would have guessed that was your vice." she blinked a little bit "How come you never brought any girls home then if you were like...obsessed with sex, you shouldn't have been wasting any time you know!" Iba laughed softly.

Her laughter died away however when he picked up the ruler and her heart beat faster in her chest, oh he was going to use that on her?! This was going to be one heck of a night, and morning if what he had said before was any indication, her magic would definately be needed to up her stamina, as Uriel didn't look like he was going to back down any time soon.

Biting her lip and blushing even more when he lifted up her skirt, of course all part of the act, Iba looked up at Uriel from under her glasses and she rubbed the tip of her shoe on the floor in an embarrassed pose, she was trying her best to live up to her character after all.

"Extra credit?" she repeated in a soft voice "What kind of extra credit Mr?" Iba asked, a bigger blush painting her cheeks as she waited to hear his response to her question, already knowing what it was that he would want her to do, and she was more than ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 am

Uriel decided that the reason why Iba loved the tweed so much was because of the same reason why most people thought it was the most un-sexy material in the world. She liked the fact that he was older than her, both in physical age and in terms of how long he'd been in the afterlife. And if she liked that aspect of him then who was he to judge? He would do no judging. He might do a fair bit of exploiting in order to get lots and lots of hot sex from her but considering that was her aim as well he didn't see it as a bad thing to be honest. It was going to be the catalyst for their sexual relationship,

"Yes well I like to keep it under wraps." he admitted before laughing a little bit, "Out of respect for you. I didn't want to offend you by bringing women home so that you could listen to them screaming my name... I left that for their neighbours."

He could tell that she was anticipating what he was going to do with the ruler, wondering how he was going to use it against her. The obvious was correct. He was going to spank her tight little ass with it, before, during and after he had hot, heavy, sex with her. He smirked a little bit when he circled her. Oh yes. She was his sexy little schoolgirl slut and he would be sure to treat her that way... he had a feeling that she would love it almost as much as he did.

Smirking a little bit when he noticed that she was playing up the innocent part of the act, despite being dressed like she was trying to be molested on a crowded subway car in Japan, he moved closer to her so that she would be able to see the outline of his hard cock through his trousers. He smirked a little bit wider as he gently ran the tip of the ruler down from her shoulder to her breast, where he expertly traced one of her nipples with the wooden ruler even through her blouse and underwear,

"Yes Miss Iba... You see there is a special oral exam for you to do." he told her with a smirk, definately liking the nerdy look the glasses were giving her, "It also comes with a surprise test afterwards that I'm sure you'll enjoy just as much. Now for the oral exam. To prepare for it you will need your glasses on, your books away... and to get down on your knees in front of me."

The last part was said with a throaty purr as he undid his trousers enough so that his hard cock sprang out. He gently pushed down on the top of her head, urging her onto her knees.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:15 am

Iba raised her eyebrow when he mentioned that he had been having sex with other women since he had been down on Earth, and to be honest she half knew that he would have but it would have been nice and romantic if he had been saving his attentions for her. Although, she had to say she had her fair share of demons over to the flat while he had been out, including Leopold and Beleth actually...but to avoid bringing the mood down to much, she wouldn't play it up.

"Haha!" she laughed softly "Nice to know I wasn't the only one, I took advantage of the empty flat quite a lot." Iba admitted with a little smirk on her lips.

Moving her eyes down so that she could see the hard outline of his cock pushing through the material of his trousers, Iba bit her lip and she flushed slightly more, she was glad that he seemed to be enjoying the fantasy as much as she was. Unable to stop a little gasp of pleasure as he ran the ruler around her nipple, Iba's lips parted and her eyes sparkled with a wanton expression, the scenario certainly was doing its job to heighten the experience.

"I could do that extra credit for you Sir." she whispered shyly even as she got down onto her knees in front of him "I hope that I manage to do it well enough to pass..."

A little moan escaped her lips as his cock sprung free of his trousers and she gently moved forwards to take his cock into her mouth, the head of it at first as her tongue teased and played with the most sensitive part of his cock, before she took more of him into her mouth and began to suck slightly harder at his thickness. Closing her eyes she moaned as she took the rest of his cock into her mouth, her nose nuzzling against his hair as she sucked happily at him.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:28 am

Uriel smirked a little bit when she mentioned having taken advantage of the flat when he wasn't there but was also glad that she didn't name any names. He had done the same with the women he'd slept with. Even though he mentioned he had slept with them, he made no mention of their names. There was no need to go bringing the mood down with any jealousy and alike. Iba had nothing to be jealousy about either actually, she was by far the most attractive woman he had ever had sex with since coming down to Earth and since she had the stamina to satisfy him, and he actually felt something for her, she was going to be the only woman he ever went to.

He grinned when she spotted his arousal. He wasn't trying to hide it at all after all, he wanted her to see it and he wanted her to know that it was entirely for her. His attention to her nipples with the ruler seemed to be well received as well seeing as she moaned at the attention and he could see her nipples hardening slightly, even through the blouse and the bra. Seeing her wanton expression at his suggestion, he licked his lips a little bit,

"Good girl... keep this up and, with enough enthusiasm, you just might get an A*." he told her, smirking when his hard cock came to rest near her plump DSL, "Yeah... just take it inside slowly... keep your teeth away from it... and work your tongue along it."

When she began to suck his cock into her mouth he moaned happily, placing a hand on the back of her head to push her slightly further down his cock as he moaned. She was taking more and more of his cock into her mouth until her nose was touching his hair. He moaned happily at this achievement of hers and thrust in and out of her hot mouth a few times,

"Yes... good little girl... keep working that cock..." he encouraged he happily, rubbing her tigery ears even as the pleasure began to grow, "That's right you naughty little girl... suck my cock good! Yeah earn that grade... earn your A* by making me cum! Would you like that? Would you like me to cum from your cock-sucking? In your mouth... or all over your pretty little face hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next