The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iba

Iba

Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 am

Iba found that she really liked the way that Uriel told her what to do when she was sucking on him, however, she knew what to do and she knew how to pleasure him in the best way from just her mouth and tongue alone. It was one of her specialties. Although it did fit with the fantasy that she was able to be told what to do and she followed his commands without complaint or hesistation.

Making sure she wrapped her lips over her teeth so that she didn't graze Uriel by accident, Iba was sucking at him with more purpose and more energy than she had done the first time, she wanted to show him that she was the best person to be with, that she was the only one who could satisfy him to this extent. Closing her eyes she allowed her tongue to flick rapidly over his head, swirling around before darting down to lick all the way from the base and back up again.

As he pumped her head up and down on his cock Iba moaned happily and she squeezed Uriel's thighs softly through his trousers, enjoying the feeling of him being in her mouth more and more. Allowing her tongue to run delicately up a vein she had found, Iba knew this often gave a positive response when she had done it to males before and hoped it would give the same reaction this time. Unable to stop a little moan and shiver of pleasure each time he rubbed at her ear, Iba took up her task with even more enthusiasm.

Hearing him ask if she wanted him to cum inside her mouth, or all over her face, Iba blushed softly as she sucked on his cock and softly taking him from her mouth she ran the tip of his cock over her soft lips before she answered in a husky voice;

"Whatever will give me the highest mark sir..." she moaned "But...I haven't had anyone cum on my glasses before..." Iba blushed lightly, before she returned to her work taking Uriel's whole cock into her mouth and Iba began sucking him at deft speed again.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:48 am

Uriel had to admit that having a sexy, slutty, little schoolgirl version of Iba sucking on his cock with such enthusiasm was beautiful. It was like a dream come true and if that was the case he was going to milk this for all it was worth in case she decided she didn't want to be with him. He wanted to have his wicked way with every one of her holes until she was physically incapable of continuing, she was that tired out by all of the hard and thorough fucking he was giving her. Noting her increased enthusiasm from the last time she had sucked his cock he smirked even as a low moan escaped his lips,

"God yeah... you're really getting into this aren't you?" he asked her with a smirk as he rubbed her ears before getting a naughty little idea, "Mmm such a lovely set of lips... I'm not going to be able to hold back my urges... like my urge to fuck your face harder!"

Holding onto her head, he thrust in and out of her mouth deeply a few times. He knew that she wasn't in any danger of chocking or anything so she would be fine with the whole thing. Moaning happily as he watched her cheeks bulge out slightly every time he pushed his cock against them, he moaned louder when he almost entered her throat. Damn she was good!

The pleasure was building up inside him to a critical level again when she ran the tip of his cock over her soft lips but he was managing to keep it inside for now. When she mentioned that no one had ever cum on her glasses before he moaned happily at the image it conjured. Oh hell yes he was cumming all over her face and glasses! He pulled his cock from her mouth and began to pump it furiously with one hand while holding her hair with his other,

"Great job Miss Iba... you're going to get your B... as soon as I cum all over your glasses!" he moaned happily as his orgasm approached, "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out to catch... any run off... I'm going to paint your face with my cum! God! Cumming!"

He came all over her face but mostly onto her nerd glasses, a few spurts landing on her outstretched tongue but a lot of it was still on her glasses. Just the sight of her with his cum all over her bespecticled face was enough to keep him hard. He smirked a little bit, satisfied but ready for more,

"Well that was a very well deserved B. B is for blowjob after all." he smirked a little bit and, using the ruler, he smacked her ass, "If you want your A*... I get your tight litty pussy. Now... if you want your A* then you'll turn around and bend over to touch your toes... You'll love it don't worry Miss Iba."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:00 am

Iba squeaked a little bit when Uriel began to thrust himself into her mouth, she wasn't used to someone being this forwards with her and she was finding it all a little bit of a turn on, she didn't even mind when he thrust himself into her so deeply that he touched the back of her throat. With no gag reflex it wasn't a problem for her, and he could go as far back as he liked without her having much of a problem with it at all. She could tell that he was going to cum...and he was going to cum hard from the way he was reacting to all of her work, which made it all worthwhile.

Pouting a little bit when he pulled his cock from her mouth Iba;s eyes were glued to his hand watching him pleasure himself until he came, it was a really erotic sight and she couldn't help but bite her lip softly as she watched him. When Uriel told her he was going to cum, and to open her mouth for him, she did so, and couldn't stop a gasp of shock and pleasure when his warm sticky cum hit her face. Iba groaned softly and she lapped up all the cum that she could from her face as it fell onto her tongue and into her mouth.

"Only a B?!" she protested, her blush growing as she tried to take off her glasses to clean them "But sir I tried so hard...surely I deserve more than a B!"

When he told her what she was to do next, she looked at him puzzled, before her expression changed to one of pleasure as he spanked her with the ruler, groaning softly she stood up straight and looked back to Uriel with a little blush on her cheeks as she slowly bent down and pressed her fingers against her toes. Iba wondered if he was really going to have sex with her in this position...it would be really hard to stay balanced like this when he stated to thrust.

"Am I doing this right sir?" she asked, an insecure tone running through her voice.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Uriel smirked a little bit when she complained about only getting a B. Of course he paid so much attention to the very erotic sight of her licking off the cum that was covering her face that he almost missed what she was saying entirely. He was entranced by the incredibly arousing sight og her lick his cum off of her face by delicated scrapping it onto her fingers and sucking them clean. He moaned a little bit and licked his lips, eying her hungrily,

"B is for Blowjob." he teased her a little bit before pouting a little bit when she took the glasses off, "No don't take your glasses off... they make you look even sexier."

When she assumed the position her ass was now pushed towards him, presented to him since her skirt was short enough that it rode up to show the fact that she was wearing a thong. Running the tip of the ruler against her soft ass, he smirked a little bit before giving her plump little rear a smack with the ruler,

"Oh yes you are." he purred to her, "You've present me your tight little ass for punishment and your reward!"

Moving up behind her, he simply moved her thong to the side slightly and thrust into her tight pussy, holding onto her hips to keep her upright and keep her from falling over. She was even tighter than she would be normally from behind. He gave her plump ass a spank with his ruler again even as he thrust into her tight pussy fully. Moaning happily, he leant forwards to whisper in her ear,

"How about a desk hmmm?" he purred softly, huskily, into her ear, "So you can lean against it as I ravage you..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Iba could tell that Uriel liked the sight of her cleaning up after he had made a rather big mess all over her face, with a little smirk on her lips she quite happily milked that fact as she finished cleaning herself of his cum, wiping her glasses clean before she placed them back on her face, pushing them up the bridge of her nose with a finger. Giggling a little at Uriel's cute pout, Iba merely winked;

"Of course I was only cleaning them, I was always going to put them back on!" she smirked "I can't see without them after all."

She could tell what he was going to do with the ruler before he did it and she was waiting in sweet anticipation for the impact, when he did smack her with it she moaned softly, it was such a pleasant feeling even if it wasn't supposed to be, but the stinging gave her a little twinge of pleasure.

As she felt him moving her thong slightly to the side Iba couldn't help but bite her lip in anticipation, she had never had sex this quite bent over before and she wondered what it would feel like, as he thrust into her Iba moaned loudly, it was so tight it hurt a little bit as he slid inside of her and she wanted to draw up so that it would lessen the tightness so it would be more comfortable.

"Oh...I'm sure that I can manage that sir." she smirked teasingly as she closed her eyes, a few moments later, a school desk appeared in front of them, and Iba leant herself against it all too willingly.

Not allowing Uriel to take himself out of her, she repositioned herself against the desk, her body leaning across it and her hands holding the far edge of the desk as her body stretched across its width.

"Is that better for you, sir?" she asked, her voice tinged with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Uriel shuddered a little bit at the erotic sight of her wiping the cum from her glasses and licking it up as well before she put them back on. Her nerd glasses back in place and her beautiful face now completely cum-free, Uriel smirked a little bit when she said that she couldn't see without them. He had no doubt that Iba had actually changed her eyes so that she required the glasses,

"Of course!" he said with a chuckle, licking his lips again, "You can't see a thing without your glasses can you Miss Iba? It would be a shame if someone took the glasses away from you now wouldn't it? You'd have to do whatever they wanted to get them back..."

He could tell that getting hit with the ruler on her firm backside was exactly what Iba had been wanting from him. She didn't let out a single noise of pain from the strike and in fact moaned in pleasure. Her ass even pressed more urgently in his direction, as if she was asking for another one. Not one to pass up the opportunity, he spanked her other cheek with a smirk.

The angle was a bit extreme for penetration he admitted to himself now. It was very tight but apparently it was tight to the point of pain for her. When she made the school desk appear in front of her he smirked a little bit and pushed her towards it slightly. When she gripped the far edge of the desk but didn't let him leave her pussy at all he moaned in pleasure and held onto her hips tightly. Smirking a little bit, he picked up the ruler again and gave her a spank just as he thrust into her. It was still deliciously tight but hopefully not painfully so for her. Moaning happily, he began to thrust into her hard, his hips slapping against her plump ass hard,

"Mmmm yes Miss Iba..." he purred into her ear, "You're definately going to get an A* like this... you love this kind of grade-grabbing don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)   Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Lust (Iba and Uriel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2