The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Empty
PostSubject: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Abbie had been assigned, unfortunately, to run for the woman who was supposed to be playing the role in the big sex scene with Jason today, how could she look him in the face after what happened in the trailer last night? She had let herself get carried away and she was damn sure that he wasn't interested in her more than a physical attraction...what had she gotten herself into?

Sighing softly Abbie wandered through the set until she came to the hotel room scene, she thought that they might actually rent out a hotel room for this but, apparently they wanted to make sure that the room was created and set up the way that they wanted it to be.

Noting that he wasn't there yet, and neither was her female star she was running for, Abbie sighed softly again before wandering over to the drinks table and picking herself up some orange juice, she hated the way that she was supposed to be dot on time otherwise these stars would mutilate her but they could keep her waiting around all day if they wanted.

As she was waiting her mind travellef back to what had happened last night, she'd eventually left the trailed after doing the whole scene, having had one of the most knee shakingly pleasurable experiences she had ever had. Running her hands through her hair she tried to stop thinking about it, but the more she tried the more she managed to wind up thinking about it again! Jasons cool fingers running up and down her body, the passionate way he pushed her against the wall and kissed her...

He really was a good actor getting into the part like that, watching this scene was going to stir up all of these memories again so...why not embrace them a little bit? Sipping at her orange juice, a faint hazy pink blush appeared on her cheeks as she could hear someone who sounded like Jason approaching, but no sign of her assigned actress.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Jason has been thinking about Abbie all night since she had left his trailer to go home to her flat, ignoring his offer of a lift to do so. He had been thinking about her all night and it had gotten him so worked up, so pent up, that he had to take it out on someone. He had to feed until he was satisfied and he was damned sure that if it was anyone other than Abbie, he would not be satisfied until he had drained them almost completely, likely hospitalising them.

In the end he had managed to find his co-star for the sex scene today and that had been a tenuous link to Abbie but in his state of mind at the time it was perfectly acceptable to him. She he had made his way into her trailer and fed... and fed and fed. She had very nearly died but thankfully being fed on by a vampire caused the blood cells to divide faster for a time, to replace the blood that was lost in the feeding. So in the end she didn't die,she only got carted away to hospital.

But the sex scene had to be done today.

They were running out of time and there was nothing else for it, they had to do the sex scene today. Entering the set wearing a bath robe over his otherwise mostly naked body. Entering the set, he saw Abbie standing over next to the drinks table. She was blushing again and it was intoxicating. Standing up next to her, he poured himself some tomato juice and glanced at her with a smirk,

"Good morning Abbie." he greeted her, his voice low and husky so that only she could hear him, "Did you sleep well last night my dear?"

The Director stormed onto the set and sat down in his chair,

"Alright people! Listen up!" he called out with a sigh, "We have to do this scene today, there's no way around it! But the co-star for Mr Isaacs is in hospital under observation... nothing serious, just dehydration. But she won't be released until next week! So! We need a lovely lady to step in and do the scene with Isaacs and we'll use some cgi later, much as I hate it, to swap the faces on the final draft. Any takers?"

Jason smirked a little bit. He hadn't even used his eyes on the director and he was already giving him what he wanted. He nudged Abbie gently on the arm and looked down at her with his heated gaze, looking up and down her body,

"You have practiced the scene..." he told her with a throaty purr, "What do you say Abbie?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Abbie did blush more when she saw that it was Jason and she let her eyes go to the floor, oh she was so embarrassed to look at him she should have never done the things that she had done last night, it was just really really embarrassing if he then decided to ignore her. But it didn't seem like he was going to ignore her and she smiled shyly up at him;

"Hi Mr. Isaacs." she greeted with a soft smile "I did sleep well thank you, I had an early morning today so I had to take some pills, but it was a good sleep...did you uhm, sleep well?"

To be honest she had gotten a little upset when she realised she was going to have to watch him feign sex with someone today, but, it seemed like that wasn't going to be a problem any more. Gasping softly when she heard that the star who was supposed to be shooting with Jason today was in hospital, Abbie wondered if she was alright, dehydration could be pretty serious...she supposed that meant she could go back to the costume department then.

"Oh I hope she's alright..." Abbie whispered, biting her lip gently.

Her heart sank a little bit when she felt Jason nudge her arm, that meant that he wanted her to volunteer to be the woman in the scene and although she had thought about it for a little while last night she definately hadn't wanted to do it for real! She was no actress! Now she was aware that everyone was looking at her wanting the response.

"N-no way!" she gasped waving her hands in the air "I'm n-no actress and I don't want to get naked in front of everyone here!" Abbie squeaked, she hadn't even got naked in front of a boyfriend yet let alone a set full of strangers looking and critiquing her.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Jason almost shuddered when the increased blush made the entire area start to smell more and more like Abbie's delicious blood. To be honest he had never tasted it but boy did he want to! He wanted to taste it and enjoy every second of it! She seemed to be somewhat relieved that he had spoken to her, like she had expected him to ignore her. True that fit the profile of other celebrities he knew but surely it didn't fit him? Then again, they had only known each other for a little while,

"I'm glad to hear that you slept well, even if you did have to take some pills to ensure it." he admitted with a little chuckle before shaking his head a bit, "I'm afraid not my dear... I was rather restless so I had to step out to grab something to eat at one point."

It was with the ease of a good actor that Jason pretended that he was surprised and appalled too. He was a rather good actor too so no one even looked at him twice, not doubting for a second that the emotions he was acting were genuine. Honestly, it was incredibly amusing to him that people who were around actors all day still couldn't tell when someone was acting. He placed a hand gently on Abbie's shoulder,

"She'll be fine." he assured her with a small smile, "Just needs to some and some rest."

He could tell that she was more than a bit hesitant about accepting the suggestion he had put forwards, that she take the actress's place and share the scene, and the bed, with him. She was getting all cutely flustered and it was that fluster that caught the Director's attention,

"Wilson!" he called out to her before thinking to himself. He nodded to himself, "Yeah... your breasts are bigger than hers but you're the same height near enough. Come on then Wilson, you'll get the same rate of pay as she would get for today!"

Jason reached out and took her hand in his, looking into her confused, panicked, eyes,

"Don't worry." he assured her quietly, his whisper husky and only for her to hear, "You'll be under a sheet the entire time... only I will see you. No one else will see you naked from the waist up, I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Abbie was not happy at all, if there was one thing she hated above anything else was being forced into doing something and right now she was being forced into doing something that she didn't really want to do, she hadn't even done these things with a boyfriend and now she was going to have to do them in front of everyone else? It was like she didn't have a choice the way that the Director was making it sound, she didn't want to lose her job but...it was just not now she was here something she felt comfortable doing.

Blushing in severe embarrassment at what the director said to her, Abbie wanted to sink into the floor or run away, even some actresses didn't do scenes like this and she was just a normal person, money was just like they were paying her to show her body off!

"I guess I don't really have much of a choice then do I?" she muttered, her gaze falling to the floor, hugging her arms across her chest because of the comment that the director said "Although I don't really appreciate you bribing me with raising my salary for the day, it doesn't sit well with me."

When Jason took her hand in his she whipped it out of it as soon as she could, she hated this and she felt like she was ready to burst into tears, this was not the way she had wanted her first time doing these things to go, and she hated being forced into something like this which was so utterly personal. She didn't want Jason to see her without a top on! Surely he'd had a good time last night, this was too much.

"And what if I don't want you to see me without clothes on, from the waist up or not?" she stated with a little waver to her voice "But like I said I don't have a choice so, I suppose I'll go and get changed."

Turning on her heel she made her way to one of the trailers out of the set, it was empty, and she sat down on the sofa inside it. She just felt so upset by being made to do this when she didn't want to, wiping at her eyes a little, she thought she had better cheer up about it, she wouldn't make a very good actress if she was crying all the time, so, she might as well get it all out now.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Jason had to admit that although he was enjoying the thoughts of sharing this scene with Abbie, he could tell that the idea of it was upsetting her greatly. It hurt his chest to see her like this. He would have said that it hurt his heart but he had done so many bad things over the years that he would be surprised if he still had a heart. The Director wasn't making it any easier right now easier, offering her money for her services like she was something and not a someone.

Upon seeing her reluctance the director frown and was about to open his eyes for an angry shout or two when Jason glared at the man. Suddenly the director didn't feel much like talking anymore. He scowled a little bit at Jason but the vampire lord was unmoved and soon the director looked away. Jason sighed a little bit when she took her hand from his own.

This whole thing was hurting her and he didn't want to hurt her at all. If that meant that he couldn't appreciate her body then it was a small price to pay. He would respect her wishes because she wouldn't be happy with doing this it seemed. He bowed his head slightly at the shame of having pushed her too hard to do something she didn't want,

"Then I will not see you without clothes on, from the waist up or not." he told her simply, looking into her eyes and not liking the way that she was looking at him, "I'm sorry that it has turned out like this. Let me talk to the director... perhaps it can be changed so you don't have to."
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Michael Rooker was a vampire hunter and he had been tracking Jason Isaacs for weeks now, very aware that he was a vampire but unable to get close enough to him without causing suspicion to be aroused. After all, he wasn't friends with Isaacs so the press would have a field day trying to figure out why it was that he would go out looking to spend time with the man. And while he didn't much care for his image since he was hardly an A-list celebrity, Rooker knew that it got him a lot closer to some of the celebrities who were also vampires.

But the moment he had set foot on the set with Isaacs he knew that Jason had been scoping out his next victim, a stage runner by the name of Abbie Wilson. As time went by, Michael and Jason both observed her from afar while working to make sure that neither of them was able to get a hold over her, to pull her away from the other. She was beautiful and kind and Rooker was beginning to think he was falling for her, with the only problem being that Isaacs was obviously very much into her as well and she seemed to be crushing on the vampire lord rather hard.

Having watched the confrontation about the sex scene, Rooker sighed a little bit. He really didn't want Abbie to be hurt but that was just what Isaacs did; he took what he wanted and didn't care who he hurt to do it.

So while Isaacs was talking to the director, Rooker slipped off from the back of the group to go and find Abbie. Seeing her entering an empty trailer, he knocked on the door gently a few times,

"Abbie?" he called out, resting a hand on the door handle before opening it slowly, "Abbie it's Rooker, I just saw you rushing off into here... I also saw what the director was trying to force you to do."

Seeing that she was crying almost broke Rooker's heart and he stepped inside, closing the door behind him. Moving over to her, he knelt down in front of the sofa so that his eyes were level with her beautiful, sad, brown eyes,

"Hey it'll be alright Abbie..." he assured her quietly, "You don't have to do what they want you to do if you feel uncomfortable about it. We can make them back off if we tell them together."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Abbie to be honest was not paying much attention to anything, she was just so confused and upset about what she was going to have to do, she wasn't very impressed with her body at all and she wanted to show it to someone she cared about in the right setting, not in the middle of a film set, sheet or no sheet! She might have a crush on Jason but there was no way she was ready for something like that...it was a lot more serious than what had happened last night.

When she heard someone coming into the trailer she was ready to throw something at them if it turned out to be the director or Jason, she didn't want to see either of them right now, because of Jason's hinting she had been snapped up by the director and put forwards into this situations. He didn't even take into consideration the answer she gave to his question!

Seeing it was Michael Rooker, Abbie bit her lip softly and she didn't know what to do she wanted to stop crying because she looked like hell when she cried, but, more than that, she wanted to let it all out because like it or not she probably would be forced to do it seeing as nobody else fitted the bill of the actress that needed replacing.

"But I told him I didn't want to do it but he didn't say anything, he let me be roped into this situation even though I said that I didn't want to," she whispered softly as she rubbed the tears away from her eyes, "I don't have a choice, the Director's already latched onto me doing the role and nobody else seems to want to step forwards to do it."

Sniffling as she felt her eyes fill up with tears again Abbie moved her gaze so that she was looking at her knees; "I've never done anything like that before, even in private, so why would I want to do it in front of lots of people? It's just not what I wanted my first experience of those things to be...that's why Im so upset."
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Rooker was not used to having to deal with crying women but he didn't want her to suffer because of that, he wanted to be able to comfort her. He could tell that she had been wanting to throw out whoever walked into the trailer because they would most likely want her back on the set soon. But he wasn't anyone else and he didn't want her to go back onto a set that was going to cause her so much pain.

When she was trying to rub the tears away from her eyes he raised a hand and gently wiped away some of her tears. A woman as beautiful as her should not be crying her eyes out like this, not even for a second. She should be happy and smiling... the kind of smile that he knew lit up her face and made her eyes sparkle with energy,

"Well don't worry, he'll listen when both of us tell him." he assured her firmly but still speaking rather softly for her, "We'll show them that you don't want it, that you want to be allowed to refuse to do such work. And if they don't like it then I'll make them see it."

Seeing that she was getting more and more upset, Rooker sat down on the sofa next to her and pulled her in for a strong, warm, hug. She needed to be comforted and he was here to provide her with all the comfort she could ever take from him. He wanted her to be happy after all, he wanted to see her face brighten and her eyes sparkle,

"It's alright, I understand... no one wants some of their first intimate experiences to be recorded." he agreed softly as he held her to him, "Well don't you worry, together we'll stop them. And your first intimate moments will again be reserved for you and someone you love, in private."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Abbie didn't know what to say to Rooker, she'd never met the man before and here he was comforting her as she cried, she had always thought he was too brash a man to do something like that but, maybe he just appeared to be brash and there was more to him than met the eye. It seemed to her that he was a sort of Southern Gentleman, maybe he just had to step in and see if she was alright when he saw a lady being wronged like that?

What other explaination should there be? Considering they had never met before.

"I just thought that it was a little sudden you know, because some proper actresses don't want to do scenes like that, so, I'm just a normal runner I'm not an actress nor have any interest in being one...I only helped Jason with his lines last night because frankly he didn't give me much choice." she sighed softly "Although it was kind of fun I admit."

Of course it was fun! He put his hands all over her and made her feel weak at the knees! But did he do that yesterday just so he could do this scene with her today? Thats silly! The lady had been in hospital this was just a really big coincidence that made it seem kind of like that.

As he sat on the sofa next to her, Abbie rested her head on his shoulder and she stopped crying quite so hard, merely sniffling a little bit as she tried to calm down, she supposed that she could help them out with a little bit of the scene, the kissing as stuff at the start but, there was no way she was doing the rest of the scene, no way at all!

"Thanks Mr. Rooker." she smiled, with a small blush on her cheeks "You're being so kind to me and I've never even met you before, you're a real gentleman you know that." Abbie smiled wider, becoming a little bit happier with the situation, she wouldn't do anything she didn't want to and Michael would help her with that!

"I guess, I could do the first bit, before it all kicks off but that's not really much use I suppose..." she stated with a small pout "I feel bad for not being able to help them out."
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Rooker could see that while she was a little bit confused by him offering to help her, she was very grateful for the help that he was providing. He smiled a little bit when she saw that she was liking the fact that he would come to help her like this. She just needed someone to vent to and someone to hold her while she did so, to reassure her that she wasn't alone and that there were people who were more than willing to help her through this difficult time,

"It does sound rather sudden considering you're a runner, not an actress." he admitted before he raised his eyebrows at the idea of her going over the lines for the scene with Jason last night. He had to work to keep the jealousy out of his tone, "Well I'm sure you delivered your lines very well, you are a very beautiful and well spoken woman after all."

He tried not to think about what Jason might have done to Abbie (with her if she had enjoyed it as much as he feared) when they were alone in his trailer at night. It really cranked up the jealousy he was feeling but he managed to pull it under control so as to not be too offensive.

When she rested her head on his shoulder he smiled faintly and ran his fingers through her hair to try and soothe her, it had always worked for him after all. Seeing her blushing a little bit when she smiled at him, Rooker smiled back at her,

"Ah you can call me Michael if you want. And you're welcome, it's nothing." he told her happily before smiling a little bit, "Well it is the duty of a gentleman that, if he sees such a beautiful woman in distress, he is to comfort her in every way that he can until said beautiful woman is once again ready to face the world. And you are indeed a most beautiful woman."

He chuckled a little bit when she said that she felt bad for not being able to help them out, "Now don't you feel too bad for them. They tried to push this onto you but you don't have to do any part of it if it makes you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Abbie nodded her head when she heard Michael agreeing with her, because she really thought that she was going to be just doing her normal coffee getting job today not stripping down and laying in a bed pretending to have sex with someone. Running her hand through her hair, pushing it away from her face. Abbie sighed softly and she wondered if she was going to be called back to the set or not to do the scene.

When Michael told her that she would have delivered her lines very well, Abbie shook her head and laughed softly, she really didn't deliver them well at all;

"Oh I don't think that's what makes a good actress, you need confidence to deliver the lines and I don't have any confidence at all, not in a situation like that anyway, everything just sounded like a massive cheeseball had come out my mouth." she joked softly "These lines are so corny."

Hearing that she could call him Michael, Abbie grinned happily and she nodded her head, she had always called Jason Mr. Isaacs and he hadn't told her to simply call him Jason, it kind of kept her removed from him where as the friendly informal atmosphere that Michael created was a lot easier to get used to. She felt like she wasn't constantly blushing either, which was a plus.

"Thanks, I'd like that Michael." she smiled happily, her whole self becoming a lot lighter as she realised that she was meeting yet another of her screen crushes in the flesh, she loved this job! "Well...thats very sweet of you to say Michael...thank you, a girl does try her best." Abbie laughed softly.

As she realised she might have had a little diva fit just then, Abbie thought back to the script she had looked through last night, she wanted to be able to help the Director and crew out, but there was a point she would draw the line. Maybe it was just Rooker that helped her to calm down.

"I just don't want to let everyone down, we're kind of behind already in the shooting...so I guess I can do a little bit, it would be kind of fun to be in a film, I might even be in the credits people look at instead of all the crap technical ones at the end." Abbie giggled.
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Rooker could tell that the day was beginning to take it's toll on her already and it was still not even lunch time yet. He had to admit that it was always going to be a bit of a shock to her that her day of making coffee had turned into a day where she was expected to get undressed. He chuckled a little bit when she laughed. Even when she laughed that softly the sound still sent a happy little shiver down his spine,

"Yeah the lines for this scene aren't the best I suppose." he admitted with a little smirk. Most of the woman's lines were supposed to be moans anyway, "I guess it might come out as corny since the lines are pretty awful... but if it were any other type of scene I'm sure you'd have the confidence to make the scene your own."

Rooker was glad that she liked the idea of him telling her to call him Michael. He knew for a fact that Isaacs didn't like people being informal to him so he would have likely not said anything and allowed Abbie to refer to him by his last name all the time. What a prick. That distanced him from Abbie and that was a distance that Rooker didn't want,

"My pleasure Abbie, the way you say my name is a lot better than most other people." he admitted with a nervous little chuckle. Hearing her use his name had sent another happy shiver down his back, "A girl tries but a woman like you succeeds Abbie, make no mistake about that."

Rooker smirked a little bit on the outside but on the inside his jealousy was raging. She was going to do at least some of the scene with Jason! He pulled it under control quickly and his rage melted away when she giggled. Standing up, he held a hand out for her to take,

"Then may I escort you back to the set madam?" he offered her as he took her hand in his. Her soft touch sent goosebumps up his entire arm, but in a good way, "It is the gentleman's duty to escort such a lovely lady to where she wishes to go."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Abbie blushed softly when she heard Michael complimenting her again, it seemed as if her compliment quote had gone up 200% since she had started on this job, within the last few days actually, because hardly anybody complimented her these days. She supposed that it was because they were all busy and they were focused on getting the set ready and everything sorted for the days production ahead.

"Well thanks Michael I know that if you have the confidence in me I will be sure to do well!" she grinned happily "It would mean a lot if you stayed with me while I did the scene, if you dont mind...I know you might have your own scenes to shoot and things..." Abbie added with a shy blush on her cheeks.

Hearing that he liked the way she said her name, Abbie smiled shyly up at him from where she was sitting, she was so glad that she had met him, he was so sweet, kind of the opposite of what she thought he would be, she thought he would be more like Jason and Jason would be more like Michael. Then again she was never good at judging characters.

"You're very complimentary." she stated with a soft blush "You're really sweet to boost my confidence like this before I go and film the scene, you're a lot different than I thought you were going to be Michael, you play so many rough characters, I just assumed you were going to be that kind of guy. I'm glad I'm wrong." Abbie smiled brightly.

Slipping her hand into his own she took strength from him as she walked back to the set, she was so glad he had come to comfort her, she was so happy now and even looking forwards to showing him what she could do, how good an actress she could be!

"Yes please, I would love that." Abbie smiled happily as they walked back to the set, she was a little nervous as she spotted Jason and the Director but she looked up at Michael for some reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Rooker loved how she looked when she blushed because it was yet another way in which he beautiful face lit up happily and that was all he wanted to make her do. Of course he was sure that Isaacs liked her blushed for another reason. He loved to compliment her it seemed because it was so very easy for her to begin blushing when he did and he did so love that blush,

"It's my pleasure to tell you the truth Abbie. You can do this and you can do this exceedingly well, I know that you can." he told her with a happy little smirk before nodding a little bit, "Don't worry, I'll be there to keep an eye on you. Don't want them trying to push the boundaries now do we? And I want to see you perform the scene incredibly well, like I know you can."

Rooker chuckled a little bit when she said that he was very complimentary. Honestly, most of the time he was an asshole to people but he had always been taught to treat ladies properly. Especially beautiful ladies such as Abbie,

"Ah I suppose it's a gift." he joked lightly before smiling wider, "I can be a rough kind of guy when I'm off the set too Abbie, but I like to be the gentleman when lovely ladies need my help. And you are the loviest by far."

Taking her hand in his own, he gently began to guide her towards the set again. He gave her hand a soft squeeze when she looked to him for reassurance,

"It's alright Abbie, I'm right here with you." he assured her as they stepped onto the set. He reluctantly let go of her hand to look at the director, "She's willing to do it but with some boundaries. You try and push her beyond those boundaries and I walk."

The director's eyes bulged at the threat before he sighed a little bit and sulked,

"Fine fine!" he muttered, "We'll do whatever she's comfortable with."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Abbie blushed softly when she felt him squeezing her hand for reassurance, just what she had wanted, it was like he knew exactly what she wanted and what she needed to feel better and to do this scene with the best attitude possible. She didn't want to be nervy, she didn't want to be upset or angry it was supposed to be a passionate scene between two lovers.

As soon as she heard what Michael said he own eyes bulged and she popped her mouth open, what? What did he just say? He would walk if they didn't treat her right? He couldn't mean that! If he did, what the hell was he thinking they barely knew each other...but she would be lying if it didn't make her heart flutter with his protectiveness of his gesture. It made her feel so secure.

"Michael..." she whispered softly "You didn't need to do that, I would hate for you to have to lose out on so much money and publicity for you if you had to leave, not only that, but you would have wasted all of your time here! But...thank you." Abbie added with a shy smile on her lips as she reached up and pecked him lightly on the cheek "Thank you so much."

Wandering over to the director she pointed out the part of the script she felt comfortable going up to, which was just after Jason took a bite out of the girl for the first time, before things start to get really heavy, before that it was just a few sweet kisses, and getting more passionate as the scene went on. Apparently this was good enough for the Director, stating he could cut everything else out after the bite.

Speeding away to go and get changed into the woman's costume, Abbie reappeared in the rather fitted dress and she blushed lightly as she stepped onto the set, she thought she remembered all the lines, gee...thank god she had agood memory!

"A-alright, I'm ready." she stated with a small smile, trying her best to relax she took a deep breath and waited for Jason to begin.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Jason had been trying to talk to the Director but there were too many people around for him to get away with hypnotising the man into agreeing with what he wanted. When she then showed up again he smirked a little bit, happy that she had returned, but the smirk immediately fell when he saw that she was holding hands with Michael Rooker.

DAMN THAT ROOKER!

He raged internally for a moment until Rooker threatened to leave the project, all for Abbie's benefit. His eyes narrowed slightly at the hunter when Abbie wandered over to the director to tell him where she wanted to do up until. The Hunter just stared back at him with a raised eyebrow, as if he was confused as to what he had done.

DAMN HIM! HE KNEW WHAT HE'D DONE!

Once again he had to control his anger but when he got handed a copy of the script he couldn't keep from smirking at Rooker once Abbie had left the room to get changed. Rooker narrowed his eyes and grabbed a copy of the quickly editted script before scowling back at Jason, who smirked. When Abbie came back, Jason was completely back to normal and ready to begin,

"Just relax and you'll do fine." he assured her as they took their mark holding each other by the bed, "You'll do beautifully."

The director checked that everyone was ready before... "Action!"

Jason wrapped his arms around Abbie's waist and held her to him tenderly as he stared down into her eyes, unable to keep himself from swimming in the depths of those eyes,

"My dear I cannot wait a moment longer." he declared, his voice low and husky, "You know I am a vampire... and as a vampire I cannot help but wish to possess you... to have you in my arms always... tell me my dear... do you think you could stand to be with me, despite the hunters and the trails, for longer?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Abbie, when she heard that Jason thought she would do beautifully couldn't help but want to scowl at him, so much for him caring about her he'd just left her on her own when she was really upset, lord knows what kind of state she would be in if it wasn't for Rooker trying to calm her down, she wanted to be able to do the scene well though, so pushed her little burst of anger back down inside of her.

Hearing those words, Abbie's heart jumped up into her throat and she didn't know what she was going to do now if she got something wrong then her head would be on the chopping block for sure! What would happen if she messed it up royally?! She would be so upset if she did.

Although she swiftly found herself being lost in the idea of the scene and she could so easily see Jason as being the cool vampire lord that he was supposed to be playing in the script. As he spoke his lines in the same voice he had used last night, made her think that it wasnt genuine what he had done with her last night but, then again, how could she know for sure, he was a great actor at the end of the day.

"You already know the answer to that, no amount of running and no amount of trials can shake my love for you, and my desire to be with you for all eternity..." she whispered softly, allowing her face to draw closer to Jasons, for the first kiss of the scene.

Closing her eyes she gently pressed her lips against his, in a rather tender but shy kiss, she hoped that she was doing this right because she was worried that she was portraying the right emotions, the kiss was a short one, much shorter than the others in the script, so Abbie pulled away with a soft smile on her lips, raising a hand to run a thumb against Jason's cheek;

"Never doubt that, my love." she added with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Jason could tell by the look in Abbie's eyes that she had lost a lot of respect and a lot of trust in him. Thankfully she didn't seem to be disgusted in him or surprised so that meant that it was unlikely Rooker had told her about his true nature. Not that she would believe him though. Jason Isaacs? A vampire? Unlikely to say the very least according to most people you could ask.

He could tell that he was going to have to do a lot to win back her trust and to pull her away from that bastard Rooker. But he had to get back into the exaggerated character of what he actually was. As he slipped into the character he tried to ignore the fact that the voice he was acting in was close to his actual voice when he was getting rather pent up,

"I do not deserve to be blessed with such a loving woman..." he whispered to her, glancing away as the script commanded that he should do, "I have done terrible things to people and I don't want you to suddenly realise that you can't love me when you see... when you see how harsh I have to be because of what I am... A vampire lord."

Kissing her gently on the lips, Jason didn't have to pretend that he was losing himself in the taste and texture of her lips; he actually was. As they broke the kiss he smiled a little bit as he held her closer still. Kissing up and down her neck, he paused and looked up into her eyes,

"Then my love..." he whispered urgently, "May I taste you? Will you allow me to take a taste that will forever remain on my tongue?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:41 am

Abbie was devoting herself completely to the scene now, she didn't want to lose her focus and cause the scene to have to stop and restart because she thought that there was probably more than a few close calls where the Director hadn't liked something she had said or the way that she had stood or something like that. Everything was so important, she wanted to get everything right so she was trying so hard to make sure she controlled everything right.

Her gaze followed his as he looked away from her, and she raised her hand to pull his cheek towards her, so that she could look into his eyes once more, biting her lip softly she shook her head in protest to what Jason had just said to her, that no she would never stop loving him despite what he had done.

"True love is being able to know the bad points your partner has and the bad things your partner has done yet accept them regardless, with you by my side, it can spend the rest of our lives knowing and understanding what you have done..." she whispered softly.

As she felt him kissing her up and down her neck, she shivered softly and her body drew closer to Jasons, Abbie let her eyes close softly as she enjoyed and savoured her feeling, she thought that this was going to be quite a good scene because she was actually feeling the emotions her character was, the excitement, the thrill, the pleasure.

"Yes..." she whispered softly "Yes you can taste me, my love."

Tilting her head to one side, she exposed her neck for him and she wondered how they were going to do this, because to be honest she didn't have any special fake blood packets put into her...so, maybe they were in Jason's costume?
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:54 am

Jason had to admit that Abbie was doing a very good job for someone who professed to be shy and nervous about this whole thing. It was like she was throwing herself into this and she was doing an amazing job so far. He smirked slightly wider than he was currently doing at the thought that maybe she would like to do this scene for real some time. Hopefully she would be more inclined to in the future, after he had gotten her away from Rooker.

He had to admit that if he wasn't sure she was following the script he would have thought that all of this was from her thoughts and emotions directly. Allowing his head to be turned, he looked deep into her brown eyes and didn't have to fact any attraction or affection that his character was supposed to feel - because he really did feel that way for her,

"True love is being able to share yourself with your partner without fear or regret of any kind..." he agreed and gently stroked her cheek, "True love is what we have my dear..."

Now to the outside observer it might look like she was doing a great job at faking being aroused and excited by his kisses, by his touches. But he knew, he could tell by the look in her eyes, that she was enjoying this beyond simply acting,

"I will taste you then my love..."

His fangs descended perfectly just like the script said that they should and he bit down into her neck, the 'venom' rushing into her to fill her with the same level of pleasure as an orgasm. All the while he was tasting her blood, not truly feeding as he didn't want her to be too woozy or dehydrated. But even just the light taste was enough for his eyes to roll back slightly in pleasure.

She tasted amazing!

As she began to come down from her high of pleasure, he withdrew his fangs. Almost immediately the 'venom' healed the holes in her neck. Jason looked deep into her eyes just as the director shouted,

"Cut! That's it everyone! One take - Good job!"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:03 am

Abbie was more than a little bit confused when Jason actually bit down into her, she could feel his teeth sinking into her and she cried out in a mixture of surprise and immense pleasure as he sunk his teeth into her neck. Closing her eyes tightly she placed her hand on the back of his neck, moaning softly as she felt her knees threatening to buckle underneath her, he was giving her so much pleasure that she couldn't help but feel that way!

Although when he pulled away and the director said cut, Abbie all but sprung away from him and placed her hand on her neck where he had bit her, there wasn't anything there, no blood or marks, although she knew that he had done something to her! He had definately bit her! Definately! Looking from her clean hand, devoid of blood, up at Jason her eyes narrowed a little bit.

What the fuck was going on here?!

As if she wasn't angry at him enough he just does something as freaky as that to her without her permission, what the hell was that? Was he actually a vampire or something like that? He had to be, what with the cold skin the constant jerk attitude, and the fact he'd just almost taken a luncheon on her freaking neck! Shaking her head she jumped down off the set and wandered over to where Rooker had been standing, utterly confused.

"Did you like it?" she asked with a small smile, still thoroughly creeped out "Did...did you see anything weird happen just then I...something is wrong..." Abbie stated, placing her hand to her head, she was feeling a little light headed, and honestly a little aroused although it was hardly at Jason himself.
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:20 am

Rooker felt like taking out the knife he had hidden in his shoe and ramming it straight through the smug english, vampire bastard's heart! The smug little bastard had actually bit her during the filming! What the fuck was he doing? Rooker gritted his teeth, his anger boiling just beneath the surface as he watched Jason bite into her neck. The most infuriatingly clever part of Jason's little stunt was that if anyone said anything about it they would instantly be rediculed for 'falling for the effects'.

His anger reached new heights though when Abbie moaned in what was quite clearly pleasure. Rooker wanted to make sure that she never touched her, that she received the love and affection she deserved without being made into a human happy meal. But here Jason was, using his venom to give her an orgasm even right now!

Right in front of Rooker's eyes!

He glared heatedly at Jason even as Abbie began to walk over to him. Thankfully she was too busy trying to find evidence of the bite to notice either him glaring heatedly or Jason licking his lips like the cat who'd caught the fucking canary! He swallowed down enough of his rage to speak again, chuckling a little bit nervously,

"You did amazing Abbie. I had to admit that it was so real I got a little jealous." he told her, telling her the truth but grossly under-selling it. When she asked if he had seen anything weird he nodded a little bit before wrapping an arm around her to keep her steady on her feet. Once she was steady enough on her feet again he let go but not before adding, "I saw what he did... but let's not talk about it here with everyone else alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:29 am

Jason shuddered a little bit in pleasure as he tasted her blood all around his mouth even after the scene had ended and he had ended the bite, causing her to jump away from him as if stung. In a way, he supposed, she had indeed been stung. Of course he knew that she would have loved it. Even if she wasn't enjoying his company recently, she would enjoy that bite even if it was purely on a physical basis.

He was sure of that.

As she touched her neck and tried to find any evidence of the bite he looked up and saw Rooker standing in the audience, barely able to restrain himself it seemed. He licked his lips, as the fangs had already retracted, and smirked at him. Oh he could feel the jealousy just radiating off of the man even from across the set.

Wouldn't it just burn the vampire hunter to know that the woman they both loved had just had an orgasm in front of the other?

But the most enjoyable part it had been that it was a moment between Abbie and himself, a moment that she would remember for the rest of her life. And a taste that he would never forget. He knew that he wanted more and, in time, he was sure she would too. As she wandered over to the jealously fuming Rooker, Jason grinned a little bit at her and called out,

"Great scene Abbie!" he smirked a little wider, "A delectable performance."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:40 am

Abbie didn't know what to say she was just so confused about everything, she didn't want to say anything while they were around everyone else although she was so desperate for answers, to be honest she was realising what she didn't want to happen with Jason had just happened. Instead of being used for sex though she had been used for sex and big fucking happy meal! Although she normally tried to be as respectful as possible, Abbie was really pissed off right now.

Pissed off and upset! She should have known if she was honest, that's all those celebrity types wanted wasn't it, to use the crew for some pleasure or their gain whatever it might be, like sucking blood from her neck perhaps!

As he wrapped his arms around her waist, Abbie rested her head on his shoulder and she tried to stop herself from feeling very dizzy, perhaps the arousal was not helping that much with her dizziness. Abbie felt flustered and hot and she was only getting more fushed as she got more and more angry with Jason especially for his cocky little comment.

"I'd say bite me, but that comment might be a little too late." she hissed in anger at Jason before turning on her heel and looking back at Rooker, showing how confused and upset she really was with this whole situation, she needed answers "Will you come with me while I get changed in the trailed, please Michael?" Abbie asked almost pleadingly, she didn't want to be alone right now.

Making her way to the trailer Abbie felt just the same as she did before the scene started, to think that someone she used to admire so much was so horrible to her, when she had done nothing but be nice to him! God she was so angry with him right now! Opening the door to the trailer Abbie sat down on the sofa and placed her head in her hands.

"Mmmmm I don't feel so good..." she whispered softly "I feel really dizzy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)   A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Kind of Voyeur (Jason and Abbie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next