The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Empty
PostSubject: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:27 am

Tallis had decided that now she had finished studying again for the day she was going to go back and try and get the book from Angelo's, because to be honest she thought that she would give herself a little lighter reading instead of the copious philosophical tomes she had to flick through. A part of her thought that was the only reason she was going back, to get her book.

That wasn't true.

She also wanted to be able to see if Brax was okay, because she thought that last night was a rather odd occasion and after getting punched like that, it had made her worry a little bit about what was going on. Were the Braxtons a really bad family or something, Kyle had kidnapped one of the brothers she hadn't met, and then another one had come in and punched Brax in the face!

Sighing softly she stepped towards the restaurant, her converse and shorts and tshirts contrasted to everyone elses bikini's and flip flops. Tallis just wasn't that kind of girl when it came down to it, she wanted to be able to wear clothes like that but she just wasn't confident enough to try,

Slowly, she poked her head around the restaurant and she saw it was having it's lunch serving, but the book wasn't on the bar where she had left it, so, that must mean one of the brothers had picked it up, How embarrassing would that be to ask them, what could she even describe the book as? A romance novel? Definitely not, they would make fun of her.

"Oh great." she sighed softly, making her way to the bar she sat down on one of the stools and looked around for Kyle or Brax.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Braxton

Darryl Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:34 am

Darryl had been working in the back office of the restaurant before the lunch time rush occurred and when it hit he had helped out a little bit but was ultimately deemed to be more of a hindrance than a help by his staff. That was alright though, they knew when they had to stand up and do their jobs and that was what he was paying for them to do.

He was just about to give up and go back to his office when he noticed Tallis making her way into the restaurant, looking around for something or someone. Smirking a little bit, Darryl moved across the room and smiled at her,

"G'day ther' darlin'!" he greeted her brightly as he got behind the bar and settled himself so that he was in front of her, "Wat can I get you t'day lil Tallis?"

Smirking a little bit, he noticed that the lunch time rush seemed to be thinning out again and now the place was getting to be a comfortable level of custom rather than overly busy. Gesturing for her to listen to him, Darryl held up the book she had left behind the other day,

"This wat you were lookin' for then shela?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:45 am

Tallis was a little surprised when Brax appeared out of nowhere behind the bar, smiling lightly at him all the while assessing him for damage. Finding none she smiled softly and tapped her chin, thinking about what she would like to drink, nothing too alcoholic because she was probably going to go home and do some more studying after this, she needed to be able to focus.

"Hey there Brax, nice to see you again." she smiled softly and decided upon the drink that she wanted "I think that I shall have some iced cranberry juice, nothing strong for me this early in the day."

Propping up on her elbows she smiled slightly wider and ran her fingers through her hair, hopefully he would give her back her book without her having to ask, it would avoid all of the embarrassment, or rather, she hoped that it would. Unless he was going to tease her about it, having read the blurb on the back or something like that.

"Ah thank you so much, in all of the fuss last night I forgot it." she smiled happily, slipping the book into her bag "What happened last night, are you alright?"

Although the main concern was seemingly getting her book back she was worried about her new friend and what had happened last night in the bar, it really wasn't something she was used to but she was supposing that it was all part of their odd family dynamic and everything was alright by now.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Braxton

Darryl Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:57 am

Darryl could tell that, although she was surprised, she was also happy to see him and that made him grin to himself happily. That meant that he had made somewhat of a good impression on her the last time that they had met without him even trying all that hard to be perfectly honest. Grinning when she said that it was nice to see him again, he chuckled a little bit at her choice of drink,

"Oh so you're actin' all responsible now eh?" he teased her with a little wink before grinning a bit, "Well alrigh' then, you'll get your cranbo' juic'. Extra col' jus' for you."

Making her the drink quickly, Darryl was tempted to sneak some alcohol in there to help her relax a little bit but in the end just made the drink non-alcoholic as he was supposed to do. He hummed a little bit as he made it, smirking when she collected the book from him. He had, out of curiosity, read some of the book after all. He honestly had never thought she would read such heated scenes in such a public place but obviously he was mistaken here,

"Can' forge' your lat' nigh' readin' huh?" he teased her with a wink before shrugging a little bit, "Ah Heat' go' it ou'a his syst'm an' we work'd it ou' then. No biggie or nothin'."

He paused for a moment when he noticed a shady looking guy looking at the salads off to the side. Frowning a little bit, he decided to ignore the man for a little bit. He did, however, reach under the bar to check that the shotgun was still there. He didn't want to be caught unawares and besides... no one was ever that interested in salad.
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:12 am

Tallis thought that she was being teased here, she didn't want to show that he was getting to her with his little statements but to be honest he really was. Was she that bad last night? Or was she more than a little bit stuffy now that she hadn't had some alcohol in there, she was so tensed up from sitting in the caravan all cramped up and reading.

As she was handed the drink she fished out her purse and handed out a bill to Brax to pay for her drink, she didn't want to keep getting things for free it seemed a little bit odd to her that he kept getting so many freebies.

"Thanks Brax." she smiled happily "I might head back and do some more reading, philosophy doesn't tend to go in when you've had something to drink, it just makes you make stuff up and do weird, stereoptyical philosopher things that aren't true at all like wearing fez's and stuff..." Tallis joked, aware she might be rambling a little bit.

Flushing brilliantly she bit her lip tightly together and let her gaze wander to the table top, she was trying to make sure that her blush wasn't too bright; "Well...I like the book it's easy to read and it's also well..." she stated, her cheeks flushing again.

Ah, so it was as she thought then! One of those testosterone filled boy things;

"I'm glad everything is alright, it was a little bit...whats the right word...odd? Scary? Weird?" she smirked softly "Do you always chat to your patrons or, do you genuinely have nothing to do right now?"
Back to top Go down
Darryl Braxton

Darryl Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 am

Darryl could tell that she was a little bit uncomfortable with being teased over what had occurred the night before and he just sighed a little bit with a small smile. It wasn't like she had just stopped being interesting or anything like that. He could just tell that she needed someone to help her get over the stress that exams would give her. Accepting the note, Darryl gave her the change for if the drink had cost half as much as it actually did,

"No worries darlin'." he told her with a small grin before grinning more and more with how she rambled on about it all, "I'll hav' to tak' your wor' for it shela. Jus' be remindin' yoursel' not to pus' too har' yea'? I don' wan'a hear abou' you burnin' ou' through studyin', you're too nic'a girl for tha'."

He chuckled a little bit at her blushing and just waved a hand to tell her that it was alright,

"Don' worri' abou' it, everyon' liks'a bi'a tha' every now an' then." he told her with a wink before smirking a little bit, "Weir' soun'a bou' right. As for why I'm talkin' to you... You're jus' an interestin' person an' my staff hav' it all cov'r'd."

The shady guy by the salad bar suddenly sprang into life, blocking the exit as he took out a massive machete and started waving it around to get people to stay in the restaurant,

"Back up!" he shouted shakily, "You're all going to stay exactly where you are while the owner empties the till alright?! Otherwise I'll cut you man!"

Very calmly, Darryl withdrew his hand from under the bar. The man with the knife paled as Darryl held the shogun easily in his hands,

"Sur' you wan'a go dow' this roa' mat'?" he questioned the man with narrowed eyes, "You wan'a try an' steal from The Brixt'n broth'rs huh? Wal' te fuc' away man."

The man shook his head, holding his ground desperately,

"No way man! No way! Give me the money!"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:37 am

Tallis smiled softly, she thought that it was going to be hard for her to believe that Brax ever sat around at night reading books like this, although it would be really very funny if she found out that he actually did have a stack of books like this, Mills and Boons or something. It was far more likely though that he would end up having stacks of videos or something, of the books, film adaptations perhaps.

"Oh right everyone needs a bit of that now and again?" she asked with a smirk on her lips, her pale pink lips were pressed together softly, as her eyes sparkled with glee "Why don't you introduce me to some of your favourite reads, you don't seem to be the type of person to read romantic novels, although maybe you're a softie under all those muscles."

Looking around she commented idlly; "Where's Kyle, is he off this afternoon or something?"

As soon as she heard the man shouting, Tallis blinked and turned around, seeing the blade her fear levels went up to Defcon One and she felt her eyes widening at the idea that this blade could be used on her, and it could be used on her any second now. Why is it that since she met the Braxtons she had been witness to 100% more violence and gang stuff than before.

"Oh my god." she whispered, her knuckles where white as she gripped her bag in her hands, fumbling she tried to reach for his phone but all the while she was looking up at Brax with her large fearful brown eyes and then back at the man, wondering, praying for someone to tell her what to do.

"Brax what...what are you going to do?" she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Braxton

Darryl Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:35 am

Darryl laughed a little bit when she acted liked she took it totally literally and joked about him having some reading material of his own. He rolled his eyes a little bit at her before smirking and winking with a small smirk,

"Oh you'd hav'a har' tim' tryin' to fin' my own type of readin'." he joked a little bit, not denying that he did actually have some saucy reading material. Of course his came with a lot of glossy pictures as well to be fair. He shook his head a little bit, a little bit put out that she would ask about Kyle when she was talking to him, letting him before her focus, "Ah Kyl'? I gav' him the day off. Apparen'y he's havin' a lo' of fun tryin' to trai' up his sur'in' skills."

The situation was looking grim if he had to be honest but even then he couldn't help but notice how strikingly beautiful Tallis was. And it was his duty, as a man and a Braxton, to defend her honour. Especially from men as violent and obviously desperate as him. He licked his lips a little bit as he stepped between Tallis and the would be robber. When she asked him what he was going to do he smirked a little bit and raised the shotgun, pointing it right between the man's eyes.

There was only an inch between the barrel and the man's face,

"I'm goin' to shoo' if he doesn' leav' in three... two..."

He got to two before the man screamed, dropped the knife, and immediately fled through the door as fast as possible. The situation obviously over, some of the remaining customers actually clapped but Darryl was trying to hide his erection now, the adrenaline having worked it's way into his body and taken over. He placed the shotgun back under the bar and smiled reassuringly at Tallis, trying to avoid looking at her in an overtly sexual way,

"I thin' I shoul' tak' you hom'..." he told her quietly, his voice a bit husky as he took in her pale, smooth, skin. He licked his lips, barely aware of it, "A lov'ly wom'n suc' as yoursel' shoul'n wal' hom' when som'on' lik' tha' is aroun'."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:44 am

Tallis couldn't deny that her body was surging with adrenaline, she was so frightened and yet so pumped up ready to do something at the same time, it was a rather odd sensation if she had to admit it to herself. It did also have the unfortunate side effect of getting her a little bit worked up and so the look of absolute concentration and focus wasn't missed on Brax's face, primarily because it made him very very attractive.

As he raised the gun to shoot at the man in front of her, stepping inbetween them for some reason she felt safe, even though the crazed man might not stop and might hurt Brax, she thought that it was far more likely that nothing was going to happen now. From what little she had gathered of their family since being here, they weren't someone you wanted to mess with.

Hearing the man scream made Tallis jump in fright, she hadn't been expecting it and it was a rather loud noise. Now that the situation seemed to be under control she turned on her stool and looked back to Brax with a rather pale complexion, well, paler than usual. To be honest Tallis only ever saw things like that on movies, and she was a little frightened to walk back home on her own.

"Don't you think we should call the police or something and let them know what happened here?" she asked, biting her plump pink lip softly "I mean what if he comes back or does it to another place around here? He didn't seem the most stable of people."

At the offer of taking her home Tallis blushed softly, the voice Darryl used made her heart flutter even more than it was already; "Are you sure its okay to leave the restaurant after that?" she asked, not wanting to take the offer if it was impractical "I would love the company walking home though, if it is alright to come with me that is."
Back to top Go down
Darryl Braxton

Darryl Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:56 am

The adrenaline was something that Darryl never really got used to despite all of the fights he had back when he was more of a gang-man than the respectable businessman that he was today. He was different now... but the surge through his body was the same. He couldn't help but enjoy the way that his blood sang in his ears... of course the erection was a little bit strange even now. But with a woman as sexy and beautiful as Tallis he had to admit that it might come in handy...

Or was that just the adrenaline talking?

He could tell that this was the first time that she had ever heard or seen something like this happening. Chuckling a little bit, he gently touched a fingertip to her lips, shushing her without a single sound having to be made by him. He gestured at the many phones being used by the customers,

"They've go' tha' cov'r'd." he told her with a small grin, "As for him comin' bac'... he's too scar'd'a my gun to com' bac'. Especi'lly when I'm legally allow'd to use it if he retur's."

Reaching out, he gently touch her red cheek with a little grin on his face. He gently stroked her blush, loving the way that he could see his effect on her. Of course if she looked down she would see his growing 'appreciation' of her beauty and sex appeal. He gently took her hand in his own, loving how soft it felt. Was the rest of her skin just as soft? Oh he did hope so... he licked his lips slightly,

"It's all saf' don' you worry." he assured her gently before smirking a little bit, "Com' on... let me tak' you hom'."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:09 am

Tallis, as soon as Brax had touched her hand felt a surge of electricity running through her and she almost gasped at the feeling, although there was really nothing that she could do to fight it. There was no doubt that she had feelings for Brax, but they were just physical attraction feelings, not something bigger surely because after all...they had only known each other a few days, what feelings could she possibly have developed in that short space of time?

Biting her lip as they walked, talking amiably but each time there was some physical contact between them it made her more and more excited each time, even if it was something as silly as their hands brushing while they were walking next to each other. It was sweet to be able to talk to someone like this, not about philosophy or studying, not about his work, just about them, and films and music.

Brax made her feel safe, to be honest she forgot completely about the incident at the bar until they arrived at her caravan and smiled lightly, he had guarded her and kept her safe from the potential crazy knife wielding man that had been running around. Stopping by the door she took her keys from her bag and slotted them into the door.

"Thank you for walking me back Darryl." she muttered shyly, tucking a flyaway strand of hair behind her ear "Do you want to come in for a drink or something, it's not very spacious in here but we can both sit on the bed if that's alright by you...of course if you need to head back then it's alright."

Opening the door she pushed it back and revealed her room, her bed was covered with twinkle lights on the headboard and there were posters of Rammstein dotted on the wall with her textbooks scattered all over the room, some of them as thick as her thigh!

"I'd like it if you stayed." she admitted with a little blush.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Braxton

Darryl Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:16 am

Just holding her hand, Darryl knew that he wanted her in the most powerful of ways and he had no idea as to why. Of course she was beautiful and her sex appeal was through the roof but surely that wasn't enough to give him such a profound feeling of longing and attachment? He didn't know, he had never felt this way before and it was honestly confusing to him. Was it possible that he had feelings for her? Yes it was possible but was it true? He didn't know.

The walk didn't do much to calm down his adrenaline-fuelled erection either.

Of course it might have already gone through the adrenaline and it was just still going because of her beauty and sex appeal to be honest. She was stunning after all. When they arrived at her trailer he couldn't help but think about how much it would rock on it's base if he was to have his way with her inside. He grinned a little bit at her offer and nodded,

"Well it's no' worri's." he assured her with a grin before checking his phone. Seeing a text from Kyle that said he'd closed up the restaurant, he grinned a little bit back at Tallis, "I woul' lov' to com' insid' for som'... coffee. The restauran' is clos'd so no both'rs ther'."

When inside he noticed that it was very much a student pad but what had he expected from a student? He grinned a little bit and took a step into the trailer. Not by accident this one step brought him closer to her until he was literally only a few inches away from her. He yearned to reach out and touch her body so very badly,

"I'd lov' to stay too..." he purred a little bit before sitting down on her bed, "Wow... comfy."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:30 am

Tallis had often heard the phrase used 'coming in for coffee' but she had never actually used it herself, when it came down to it she never had the passion between her and someone else that she just had to have them for one night if that was all they wanted. Although, that was swiftly changing if she was honest, she wanted to be able to be with Darryl but she wasn't sure he was really a guy for relationships, so if one night was all they had then that was fine by her.

"Do you want coffee or do you want to have something a little stronger I have some alcohol if you would like." she smiled softly, but a shy blush was gracing her cheeks "I'm not surprised that the restaurant closed after what happened, all that's happened since I've met you Darryl is violence and threatening behaviour, it's kind of exciting when I think about it."

Giving Darryl a little wink she laughed softly.

As he sat down on the bed she couldn't help but laugh happily again when he commented on the softness of her bed, she had gotten pretty lucky with the matress that she had gotten with the caravan. Bending down to look in the cupboard she kept the drinks in, Tallis cast an eye back to Brax.

"I know right? It makes it really hard to get up on a weekday." she laughed softly, after getting their drinks she moved to sit next to Darryl on the bed "Here you go." Tallis whispered, her voice unintentionally husky, she didn't know why it was but, maybe it had something to do with Darryl sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Braxton

Darryl Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:41 am

Darryl had to admit that he had had his fair share of partners over the years and despite what television and movies would tell you; asking someone over for 'coffee' never worked. Honestly, just say what you wanted and people would either say yes or they would say no. He couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. In this case though it had been unintentional and it was working in her favour. After all, it added more to her innocent little sex appeal she had going on. He liked it,

"Well if you're off'rin' som'a the creatur' I'd lov' to tak' you up on tha' off'r." he told her with a small smirk before shaking his head a little bit with a wide grin, "It's not all violenc' an' threa's... sometim's ther's surfin' too. An' sometim's ev'n som' swimsui' tim'. So it migh' get ev'n mor' excitin' for you... depen'in' on how muc' you wan'a see me in my shor's."

He winked right back at her, not about to be beaten in teasing by her.

Bouncing on the bed slightly, Darryl couldn't peel his eyes away from Tallis when she bent over to root around inside the cupboard. Her ass was right there and damn was it one fine ass! He made no attempt to hide that he was looking at her ass when she looked back at him,

"Than' you." he told her, drinking his drink almost completely in the first few mouthfuls. When it was done he set the glass down and turned to her, his face just an inch away from hers, "Tha' was tasty... bu' I thin' I kno' somethin' ev'n tasi'r..."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:52 am

Tallis blinked softly and she couldn't help but blush when she saw him looking at her ass as she bent over to look inside the cupboard, honestly it was a little bit flattering because normally she was never one of the outgoing girls so she never got the chance to be complimented in the manner that he was doing, even with his gaze no words needed to express what he was thinking about her.

Darryl Braxton didn't seem to be a words kind of man.

"See you in your shorts, I'm sure that I could see you in your shorts without having to go onto the dreaded beach, it's really not my kind of thing." she sighed, rolling her eyes a little bit "I think you'd be more than happy to show me now." Tallis grinned, trying to tease but her soft blush made it a little less effective she thought.

As soon as he downed the drink she blinked again, it was more than a little bit odd that he was moving so fast but she didn't see it as a problem, it had been a while since she had...done anything like that. Biting her lip softly she leant closer towards him and nuzzled her nose against his, before softly pressing her lips against Brax's, running her hands through his hair as she pulled him in for a deeper kiss.

Breaking away Tallis blushed and twirled a strand of hair around her finger; "Was that tastier for you?" she asked in a gentle whisper.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Braxton

Darryl Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 am

She was, of course, right in saying that he was happy to show her what he looked like in his shorts without her ever having to set foot on the beach. Although he still didn't understand why she seemed so hostile towards the beach and the sea. He chuckled a little bit before nodding in agreement. He was, after all, going to be showing her his shorts (and more) if the night was going the way he thought that the night was going. Licking his lips a little bit, he nodded,

"Oh very happy... bu' I'd lov' to see you in your shor's too..." he purred a little bit, his voice even huskier than it had been before now that they were so close together and he could tell that she wanted him as much as he wanted her, "Shoul' we maybe sho' at the sam' tim'?"

His eyes widened when she kissed him so passionately, almost out of the blue, but he quickly got into it himself and kissed her back as hard and as passionately as he possibly could. He moaned lightly into the kiss and his own hand went to the back of her head, his fingers in her hair as he kissed her so very happily and so very passionately,

"Mmm muc' tasi'r bu' it wasn' the tast' I was talkin' abou'." he told her with a wink before reaching down and taking his shirt off to expose his muscled chest to her. Pulling her closer to him, he purred happily as he kissed her passionately again, his hands roaming up and down her back as he held her against him, "Mmm I wan' you righ' now Tallis..."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:10 am

Tallis blushed brightly when she heard that Brax wanted to see her in her shorts too, that meant that she would be in her underwear, well the way that this night was going she was going to be in less than her underwear in next than no time. Closing her eyes she enjoyed feeling the vibrations of his deep voice running through her as she lay on his chest, enjoying feeling his muscles underneath his skin.

"I think that's something that can be arranged." she whispered softly, gently nibbling on his earlobe as she pulled away from him to gaze into his eyes with her own heady gaze "You'll just have to tell me when, and I'll make sure that I'm ready when you are."

The passionate kiss that she got from Brax made her knees weaken and she wasn't even standing on them, it was a powerful passionate kiss the likes of which she had never had before, but she was sure that she was only going to be a one night stand for him, that however was alright by her. One magical night was enough for her, when it got down to it.

Feeling his fingers in her hair made Tallis groan softly, pulling Darryl on top of her as she lay down on the bed, she spread her legs so that he could lay in the middle of them. Unable to stop herself from staring at his chest she ran her fingers over his muscles, gently tracing them with her fingertips, before leaning forwards and tracing them with her tongue.

"I want you too Darryl." she whispered softly, nuzzling her nose against his chest "I guess it might be time for me to get down to my shorts too." Tallis winked, slowly tugging her tshirt over her head and unbuttoning her shorts before pulling them off, leaving her in her underwear so Darryl could see her soft pale smooth skin, much contrast to the tanned women around here.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Braxton

Darryl Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:29 am

Darryl purred happily when she told him that his desire to see her in her underwear could be arranged. God damn it he wanted her like that right now! He wanted to own her... to possess her through the art of giving and receiving pleasure. That was what he wanted and he wanted it as soon as he possibly could. When she nibbled at his earlobe he moaned a little bit before he growled in arousal and pinned her to the bed with a smirk, licking his lips slightly,

"Well I'm ready now..." he purred to her, rubbing his hips up against her's so that she could feel his arousal pressing against her. He wanted her to feel just how much he wanted her, how much he desired her above all others, "I wan' you righ' now..."

When she spread her legs he moaned and happily laid himself down in between them, kissing her heavily as he did so. His hands were not idle either and soon he was squeezing and caressing her breasts through her bra now that she was down to her underwear. Deciding that he should even the score, he clambered out of his trousers quickly so that he was just in his boxers. And it was clear that he was aroused just from the tent in his boxers,

"Mmm tim' has been an' gon'..." he purred huskily into her ear as he nibbled on her earlobe teasingly, "I wan' to have you all stark'rs... I nee' to hav' you now... Or else I'll burs'..."

To set the tone a little bit better, Darryl almost immediately took his boxers off so that his arousal sprang out as he kissed her passionately, his cock rubbing against her through her panties. He was so ready for her.
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:38 am

Tallis couldn't help but moan softly when she felt Brax softly teasing her breasts it made her shiver happily with pleasure and no doubt he could feel the vibrations running through her, he could feel her pleasure. Each time he heard her say that he wanted her, Tallis grew more and more happy, more determined to see him pleasured as best as she could manage it, she wanted to show him she was the best, the girl he should come back to, to be with.

Feeling him rubbing up against her made her moan again, her arousal was growing more and more each time he touched her, each time he kissed her and she knew that it was only a matter of time before they abandoned all of their touching and decided to get straight down to it. Closing her eyes as she kissed Darryl passionately on the lips, Tallis broke the kiss and locked eyes with him.

"Hmmmm you're rather demanding as a lover aren't you?" she asked with a purr to her voice "Good job I don't mind being commanded..." Tallis purred as she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, throwing it away from her so it landed on the floor, shortly followed by her panties leaving her naked underneath Brax as he had requested.

Moaning softly as she felt him rubbing directly against her, Tallis wound her arms around his back and pulled him close, nuzzling her nose against his neck as she kissed his skin;

"Then take me Darryl." she whispered her consent, before wrapping him up in another passionate kiss.

~ FIN ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)   Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing More than Glances (Tallis and Brax)
Page 1 of 1