The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:53 am

Richard had invited Abigail Wallis to the studio that Rammstein where using in London since their tour had been put on hold indefinitely due to an injury on Flake's part. Apparently one of the stage show events, him being thrown into a pot by Till, had gone badly wrong and actually broken some ribs.

But it meant that he would be able to spend more time with his newest friend Abi. She was a lot of fun to be around and sometimes the studio got a bit intense with Till and the others in there. Not to mention the tension in the room when they had differences in artistic views. But thankfully those had lessened since Richard had a side project with which to explore his individual sound.

He had managed to get away from the studio rooms themselves and was now waiting in the reception area for Abi to arrive. Sipping a can of nice, cold, cola, he had to admit that this heat was very high for Britain from what he knew of the country's climate. Humming a little bit, he just prayed that the Airconditioners would keep working, otherwise they'd have to take drastic measures!
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 am

Abi couldn't believe that she had been invited to the studio that Rammstein were going to be recording in, she swore to herself over and over again that she wasn't going to get in the way of their work and she was only going to speak when she was spoken to. Otherwise she would just look on in sheer awe and envy that they could create such beautiful music and she could not.

Hopping off her little blue scooter, Abi parked it down the street and wandered down to where the big glossy studio was, you honestly couldn't miss it. Feeling more than a little bit out of place as she walked into the lobby, her tight dark skinny jeans, purple blouse, black loose fitted waistcoat and biker boots were completely different to the crisp professional manner everyone else was dressed in.

Of course, everyone with the exception of Richard who was currently sitting in the Lobby waiting for her.

Abi had to admit that even though she loved the band, Richard looked so much better when not completely dressed up in his stage gear. You could actually see his features properly after all when he didn't have flame throwing microphones attached to his face.

Smiling nervously at him she approached, holding out her hand for him to shake, immensely happy that he had been here to greet her; "Hey Richard, thanks for inviting me again, I have been really excited about it, I mean I've never heard of you allowing anyone to sit in with the band when recording, so I promise to be as good as gold and not get in the way." Abi smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:09 am

Richard spotted Abi when he was just about to give up and find a newspaper to use to fan himself. The building was getting rather hot and he could feel himself cooking even though he was only in some blue jeans and a tight, long sleeved, thin t-shirt. He noticed that she was dressed up in a lot of dark colours and smirked ever so slightly. She might regret that when she started to cook in the heat as well. Honestly, the air con wasn't doing all that much at all,

"Hallo Abi!" he greeted her, kissing the back of her hand in greeting with a grin as he did so. He chuckled a little bit, "Ve have no ever let anyone else back to the studio like this. You are ze first, I hope that you enjoy it."

As he led her towards the studio rooms that the band was using he paused for a moment and glanced back at her,

"A vord of varning..." he smirked a little bit, "I vas sehr hot so most of us go shirtless in the rooms. This is okay? Ja? Okay then."

Without really waiting for an answer, he opened the door and ushered her in before closing it again. In the room Till was shirtless at a computer bank, mixing some music, Doom was currently using a single dumbbell (also shirtless). Paul was leaning against a wall drinking cola and Oliver was currently playing idly on his bass guitar, shirtless and wearing rather short shorts. Richard chuckled a little bit as he took his own shirt off,

"Say hallo everyvon!"

Paul and Oliver both smiled and waved while Doom grinned a little bit at her and said "Hallo" as instructed, not stopping his mini-workout. Till turned in the computer chair and smirked very slightly,

"Vhy hallo... gut to finally meet you." he smirked, "Richard has spoken sehr sehr much about you."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:19 am

Abi blushed softly when Richard greeted her and kissed the back of her hand, she was so glad to see him again, she had thought that after the show they were on that would have been it! Yet she was so happy to have been invited to another occasion to talk to the rather dashing German guitarist. Abi had honestly thought that he wouldn't have wanted to see her again, she must have seemed to weird on the show, and beforehand, and afterwards...

"Oh there's no doubt about that I will really enjoy it!" she grinned happily, this was such a great opportunity that she couldn't have passed it up, although, when Richard told her about the fact that most of the band was shirtless...Abi had to blush even more than she had done before "W-well yes that's fine, your comfort is important after all, I did notice it was a little warm in here."

As she walked into the room behind Richard, Abi's blush did not go down.

Honestly it was like Richard was trying to get her to spontaneously combust on the spot, there was nothing that could be done about it now, and Abi just tried to hide it as much as possible. Hearing everyone introduce each other, Abi waved back with a shy smile on her lips, her eyes glued to her feet to avoid staring;

"Hello everyone, it's so nice to meet you, and uhm, thank you for allowing me to sit in on your session today, I promise I won't interfere." Abi laughed nervously.

Her nerves didn't improve when Till turned to speak to her, although not as attractive as Richard, he still wasn't bad at all, and she managed to tear her gaze from the floor with a soft smile on her lips when she heard that Richard had spoke of her often; "He has? I hope it has only been good things then." Abi smiled lightly holding out her hand "It's an honour to meet you Mr. Lindemann."
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:33 am

Richard hoped that the session lived up to the expectations that she apparently had for it. He was confident that he could make it do so but he wasn't sure how good it would end up being in the end. After all, they were in between sessions here so they weren't recording anything new, just doing some warm ups and talking about how the mixes were sounding,

"I hope that you enjoy it vith us." he said with a little wink, "I am sure you do not vish to see us shirtless... you vould totally not be interested in this richtig?"

He couldn't help but smirk at her reaction as the others chuckled a little bit before going back to what they had been doing before. Except for Till, who seemed to be enjoying the fact that he could make her blush and make Richard want to punch him at the same time. A gift, truly. Till smirked a little bit,

"Oh ja. He has been telling us about you..." he smirked at Richard, "Like how sehr sehr beautiful you are... I must say, he vas not lying about your beauty."

Richard coughed a little bit, blushing himself a little bit before moving back over to his guitar,

"Vell! Ve vere just playing old songs to pass the time, vould you like to hear von?" he smirked a little bit and took a tray of 24 coke cans out from behind his guitar, a bottle of whiskey on top of it, "Or shall ve do the typical rockstar thing and vork later, drink und be happy now ja?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:42 am

Abi smiled happily and she merely loitered around some of the equipment looking at it, it resembled some of the things that she had seen in her schools old technical room. She had been great friends with the man who had worked there once, they formed a club together to teach her how to use all of the equipment in the back room, so she knew a little bit about it.

Smiling shyly Abi shook her head; "Oh no, why ever would I be interested in that? I could be scouting out young beautiful male actors for my roles in the upcoming film but no, I'm here with you guys." she teased, poking out her tongue.

Unable to stop herself from flushing brilliantly, her neck and ears even going a little pink, Abi registered the fact that both Till and Richard thought that she was beautiful, perhaps she might be seen to be beautiful in a very unconventional manner. Abi had a very unconventional approach to beauty after all.

"W-well thank you." she admitted with the blush still on her features "Although Richard seemed to neglect to tell me this little bit of information, just what else has he been saying about me?" Abi asked, her interest well and truly peaked.

At the suggestion that she hear one of their old songs, Abi couldn't help but grin, and it widened all the more when she heard that they were going to be able to have a drink together before that happened. Honestly a drink with Rammstein in their studio, she was getting a little bit star struck at the thought of it!

"I think that sounds like an excellent suggestion, whiskey and coke, not my favourite but it's something I could get into." she smiled, relaxing a little bit now she knew nobody was going to be biting her head off.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:52 am

Richard noticed that she would checking out the equipment and so did Till. They shared a look. It seemed like there was another area of expertise to put down for Abi. Richard chuckled a little bit and nodded, idly scratching his bare chest lightly with his fingers,

"I am at a loss as to vhy you vould like this too." he told her with a chuckle, playing along for her little teasing game here, "Oh I'm sure that you vill find it in your heart to forgive us. If not then our punishment could be to replace said young men!"

Richard was a little bit annoyed that Till was trying to flirt with Abi as well when it was abundantly clear that he was currently crushing on her. Till gave his friend a little bit of a wink when Abi wasn't noticing and Richard relaxed slightly. Could it be that Till was just trying to tease him or something like that? He blushed a little bit more and Till smirked wider,

"Vell he has been saying you vhere a very gut conversationalist... sehr gut listener... sehr intelligent..." he smirked wider still, "Und somevon he vould very much like to get to know a lot better."

Richard blushed a little bit and tried to coughed it away so that she wouldn't notice his blush. When she said that whiskey and coke wasn't her favourite, Doom picked up a bottle of vodka that had been behind one of his legs,

"Vodka und cola?" he suggested before handing it to Richard, still looking at her intently, "Cola und vodka ja?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:07 am

Abi turned to say something to Richard and her eyes widened considerably, oh my god when had he taken his shirt off, she was now so much hotter than she had ever been before despite the obviously broken air conditioning. He really was trying to make her spontaneously combust with arousal wasn't he? It was all the more embarrassing because it was in front of all the other members of the band, if they were on their own then...sure but not here!

"You are in luck, I am a very forgiving person so, I think I shall let this grave error on your part slide." she winked with a happy little laugh "But I might hold you to that promise if the whole night starts to go a little bit pear shaped."

Very eager, but trying to hide it immensely, to hear what Richard had been saying about her, Abi looked at Till with her head cocked to one side, trying to figure out if he really meant what he was saying or if he was just making it up to make Richard embarrassed. For Richard certainly did seem to be embarrassed by the whole situation, it was sweet.

"I guess you are in luck again!" Abi smiled brightly "Because I think you're someone I'd like to know better too, you have lead such an interesting life, it would be great to hear some stories."

As Doom picked up a bottle of vodka, Abi grinned and nodded her head, blushing even before she said it, she attempted to respond in very weak German;

"Ja, ist sehr gut?" she half asked half stated, looking around the room for approval of her statement.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 am

Richard was sure that she was now very aware of the fact that he had taken his shirt off. But what she hadn't noticed was that he had taken it off as soon as he entered the room! She must have been very distracted in order not to notice for that long. He smirked a little bit, happy that she seemed to like what she saw rather a lot. Licking his lips a little bit, he purred huskily into her ear, very close to her ear. He wanted her to be shivering in pleasure after all,

"Vell vould I have to have a private interview in that case?" he teased her with a smirk but still using the husky whisper near her ear, "I vould definitely like to show you that I have the energy required to be playing a younger man too... but vith all the experience of an older man too."

Till smirked a little bit and had to admit that he was proud of his achievements so far. Richard was blushing like mad and all Till had done was tell the truth. Licking his lips a little bit, Richard grinned a little bit when she said that she would like to get to know him better too. He would have to remember to beat up Till for putting him in this situation regardless though,

"Vell then maybe ve should go out sometimes by ourselves?" he suggested with a wide grin, "I am sure that ve vould have a vhale of a time! Und I vant to treat you."

When she tried to say something in German the entire band turned to look at her for a moment. The thought going through most of their minds was that she was being very cute. Till and Doom both vocally said it was cute while Oliver and Paul agreed with smirks. Richard grinned a little bit and ruffled her hair lightly as he handed her a coke and vodka,

"Ja, das ist sehr gut danke." he told her simply and slowly before smirking again, "You did vell to say it that vell!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:30 am

Abi felt her eyes widen and her cheeks become bright pink again when Richard came so close to her, without his shirt on and whispered into her ears, one of the most sensitive parts of her body. Just the sound of his husky voice next to her ear made her want to moan, but his light breath playing against them as well made it so hard not to turn around and kiss him. Although, she did successfully manage to keep her vocalations inside.

"No you most certainly wouldn't!" she squeaked, jumping away and panting heavily from the shock and the excitement in being exposed to such a gesture "Honestly, that wasn't even crossing my mind when I said that, I have no idea why you connected it like that!" Abi squeaked again with her lips pouting softly at the fact he assumed she'd be up for something like that.

She WAS but, that was only in thoughts, Abi would never actually make a decision based on sexual favours or anything.

Crossing her arms about her chest, Abi smiled softly again and shook her head, Richard was so weird. She had come to that conclusion after meeting with him twice, but like she kept saying, he was incredibly lucky, because she loved weird.

"Well that sounds nicer than your last offer, I guess I should give you my mobile number so that you can get in touch with me instead of having to use email all the time." she grinned, before reaching into her small handbag and pulling out one of her business cards that her agent made her carry around all the time, probably for occasions like this.

Unable to stop herself from blushing heavily, Abi played with a loose strand of hair and she bit her lip softly taking the drink from Richard swiftly;

"Thanks." she muttered shyly letting her gaze fix on her shoes as she tried to get over her moment of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:51 am

Richard smirked a little bit when she jumped away from him and tried to accuse him of being dirty minded. Of course it was actually her fault to be honest though. He could tell that she had been thinking it almost as much as he had. After all, she hadn't tried to slap him or anything for it and all she had done was blush to very brightly. Licking his lips a little bit, he smirked ever so slightly,

"I vill point out that you vere the von to make it seem dirty." he teased her with a wink before chuckling a little bit and shaking his head a little bit, "Besides, ve vould meet up earlier than then anyway I am sure."

He hoped that she didn't think that he was too weird right now. He had often been described as quirky... something that he knew to mean that he was actually rather weird. Richard didn't try to be weird, apparently he just was though,

"I vould sehr much appreciate this." he told her with a massive grin as he accepted the business card before handing her a similar piece of paper too, "This vay ve can meet up rather easily by just calling each other to let us know that we want to meet up."

He saw her blushing rather heavily and couldn't help but smirk. She had been massively embarrassed or excited by what they had done them. Tilting her head up a little bit, he smirked a little bit,

"Think nothing of it... now..." he smirked a little bit, "Vho vants to play spin the bottle?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:58 am

Abi was deeply reassured by the fact that they were going to meet up earlier than the casting for her film because to be honest she didn't know when that was going to take place, the whole sequence was so loose right now. The director had only just been appointed after all, thankfully it was who she had wanted, the amazing Tim Burton, he would be able to give her film the surreal vision that it required in order to be successful.

"I'll look forwards to being treated by you, although I hope that your idea of being treated doesn't involve vast sums of money being spent like Sean's is." she sighed playfully "Honestly it's like you guys just have money to burn or something." Abi teased with a little wink as she sat down on one of the vacant chairs since the other members were gathering around for their drink.

Of course, as soon as she heard that they were planning on playing Spin the Bottle, her mouth dropped open and Abi looked around the room to see if some women were magically going to pop out of the drum set or something, because last time she checked she was the only girl here...and so...they'd either have to all kiss her, or kiss each other.

"Wow I didn't know that you guys were so close." Abi teased, with a nervous laugh "Playing spin the bottle with only one lady does seem like a yaoi fangirls dream I have to say, I might have to Snapchat this to all my friends."

Taking a large gulp of her drink, Abi shrugged her shoulders; "But I don't mind playing as long as you know..." she blushed deeply, turning her gaze to the floor "As long as I don't have to kiss everyone because then that would be unfair, my lips would get sore!" she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 am

Richard chuckled a little bit when she spoke about not wanting him to spend vast amounts of money on her. Honestly, he was a little bit annoyed that she had so casually mention Sean Bean taking her out like that, it made him a little bit jealous. But because he was jealous he had to suck it up and that's exactly what he did. He smirked a little bit and shook his head,

"Nein, being treated by me does not require vast sums of money being spent." he told her with a chuckle before smirking, "It just requires that you are villing to get to know me und that you are not allergic to visiting some lovely places here in London vith me."

He winked at her, showing that he was teasing a little bit about her becoming his tour guide. After all, he already knew about the place where he was working. He licked his lips a little bit when she blushed and her mouth dropped open upon seeing the bottle and hearing the suggestion. When she mentioned being a yaoi fangirl, Richard was the only one to shudder since he was the only one to hear about them apparently,

"Oh ve're not. Your fangirl vill have to relax on that." he told her with a wink before laughing a little bit and nodding, "Go for it if you wish. I'm sure your friends won't believe you when you tell them you got kisses from famous people. But with video evidence, there is no problem."

Till smirked a little bit and got the bottle out, ready to rig it rather quickly. He wanted to make sure that Abi and Richard got the facet time they needed. He spun it around and it landed on Abi. He smirked and placed his hand on the bottle,

"Care to guess vhere your bottle spin vill end up?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:19 am

Abi thought that it would be lovely to go and see some of the sights in London with Richard, it would be an amazing date because she did so love seeing the sights of London. The tube not so much...but maybe they wouldn't have to take the tube, taxis were more her thing now that she had the money to afford spending on them, although taking the tube at none busy times could sometimes be rather fun.

"You will be happy to know that I am not allergic to London, which is a good thing considering I'm aiming for the film to be done there." she grinned "So I would very much enjoy this time with you, no need to worry about that."

Anybody would love to go on a trip around London with Richard. So why wouldn't she? Especially knowing him a little bit like she did, she wanted to know more about him, as much as he was willing to tell her.

Abi's mouth popped open and she shook her head swiftly, no no she wasn't one of those fangirls, she thought that watching men kiss each other was positively disgusting! It didn't turn her on at all!

"No no I didn't mean that I wanted to see that, oh god no!" she stated in a high squeaky voice before Abi pouted "Hey, I'm pretty famous too you know, I bet more people have heard of me than they have heard of your guys." Abi teased, poking her tongue out in defiance of the statement that Richard had just made.

When Till was going to spin the bottle for her turn, Abi shrugged her shoulders, took another sip of her drink and guessed; "Uhm, Paul maybe?" she guessed since he was opposite her in the weird sort of circle they had made.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:30 am

Richard had to admit that although he had seen many of the sights in London before, he would find them much more interesting if he was accompanied by Abi. She would make everything a lot more interesting he believed. He wasn't looking forward to using the public transport though, a bit too crowded for his tastes it had to be said. He smirked a little bit,

"Ja das ist a gut thing I must say." he agreed with a little smirk, before grinning wider, "Wunderbar! I hope that ve vill be able to do vhatever ve vant to do don't vorry a jot! Anyvhere you vant to visit in particulars?"

He laughed a little bit when she reacted so venomously to the very idea that he was anything like the fans who liked that kind of guy on guy thing. Chuckling a little bit to him, he smirked a little bit and noticed the others looking amused,

"Well don't worry, only one of the guys is bi-curious." he teased her, sticking his tongue out at her before smirking a little bit, "Oh really? Vell if you choose to think so then vho am I to question you?"

Till smirked before spinning the bottle. It was more than slightly rigged so it landed on Richard, causing the guitarist to blush. Smirking wider, Till pushed Richard slightly closer to Abi,

"Go on then love birds, you heard the announcement." he teased him with a smirk before Richard smiled a little bit, catching Till's attention, "Ah here we go..."

Richard smirked a little bit before leading over across the bottle and kissing Abi gently, but lovingly, on the lips. Their lips didn't more until they both needed the air above all others. He broke the kiss with a light purr, "Mmmm... so very nice I say!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:41 am

Abi was getting a little bit distracted from the talk of where they were going to go in London by the fact that she could be kissing all of the members of Rammstein within the next few minutes, of course this was a rather good thing to get distracted by she thought to herself. Kissing five extremely hot guys was nothing she was going to complain about.

Thinking however about the fact she did need to reply to Richard, Abi tapped her chin and hummed; "I think I would like to go and visit Buckingham Palace, and Harrods...but besides that I don't really want to go anywhere else, what about you?" she asked with a soft smile on her lips, thoroughly enjoying arranging this meeting.

As Till spun the bottle, her breath caught in her throat and Abi's heart hammered in her chest. Who was she going to get? Would it be Till? Doom? Maybe even Richard. Biting her plump lip gently she watched the bottle go around and around, slowing and eventually stopping on the one man that she had really hoped it would stop on.

Richard!

"Well, I guess my guess was wrong." she laughed softly "But happy to be so on this occasion." Abi commented with a shy blush as she too leant forwards, getting closer to Richard.

Allowing her hand to rest gently on his shoulder, Abi tilted her head to one side, closing her eyes, and their lips met in a soft tender kiss. It wasn't overtly passionate, but, she could tell that there was an underlying current there just waiting to be tapped into. Keeping her lips pressed to Richard's own as she kissed him, Abi only broke the kiss when she needed air, her cheeks thoroughly flushed.

"I quite agree." Abi agreed, her tone rather breathless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)   Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the band (Richard, Rammstein and Abi)
Page 1 of 1