The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie) Empty
PostSubject: Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)   Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:39 am

Richard was busy trying to keep himself from constantly groaning out in pain but even he could tell that there was an awful lot of tension in the room right now. They had managed to make it to the security of Till's penthouse suite but to be honest that was looking more and more like a mistake, what with the zombies filling up the floors beneath them.

Oh and the fact that Till was currently glaring at everything that moved, positively radiating anger and aggression at everyone in the room.

Pleasant.

Christopher was at least trying to do something constructive as he had just finished moving the wardrobe in front of the door to jam it closed since all four of them were inside now. The fourth member, Abbie, was one of their security detail and was the only one of said detail alive and willing to help them out.

"So what happened again?" Richard asked with a light groan, "All I remember was driving and then... pain... then waking up here."

Till scowled at Richard but Chris just shrugged a little bit,

"Well why don't you just rest Richard?" he suggested before turning to glance at Abbie, "I'm sure we can handle ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)   Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:50 am

After climbing up several flights of stairs, being one of the only ones who could use a weapon with any success and carrying an half incapacitated Richard Kruspe on her arm, had left Abbie rather dead on her feet. Excuse the irony. There was nothing that she could do now but lie down and try and recoup some of her energy.

Some water might not have gone amiss but Till was in an amazingly pissy mood, like he was going through 'The Change'. Sighing softly she decided she didn't want any of his shit anyway and she took out her phone to flip through the messages that she had just received.

There were so many missed calls and voicemails, one of them was from her bitten co-worker, and she didn't have the strength to read that one, Abbie would rather not know, not listen to something like that happening to her close friend. Richard was still out of it, if she had been more with it she would have gotten up to get him some water, but she wasn't with it, and continued to starfish on the bed.

"You were driving and I think a few of those things must have swarmed the car and you swerved to avoid them, I didn't see what happened properly but it is a logical explanation." she hummed softly.

When Chris said that they could handle themselves Abbie groaned. As the only one of them professionally trained it was going to fall down to her to do everything, nodding her head she waved dismissively from the bed;

"Sure just give me a minute here okay?" she asked, rubbing her tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)   Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:08 am

Richard groaned a little bit and pulled himself up to his feet despite the protests of his body. Chris took a step forwards to help him but Richard just forced a smile to show his friend that he wanted to do it on his own. Grimacing slightly in pain, he made his way over to the hotel mini-fridge. Even as he was routing around in it he could feel the glare that Till was trying to work into his skull apparently,

"Get over yourself Till." he commanded the angry older man with a firm but calm voice, "Not even your water anyway..."

Taking out the three bottles of water, he threw one onto the bed with Abbie and Chris caught another one as Richard was already beginning her own drink. All the while though, Till was murmuring under his breath without fail.

Sighing, Chris drank some of the water given to him,

"Yeah that sounds about right to me as well." he agreed with Abbie before chuckling a little bit, "But seems like Richard is much better now... all that water seems to agree with him."

Richard rubbed his eyes slightly,

"So... we can't stay here. Agreed? So... where do we go from here? What's our purpose right now?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)   Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:18 am

Abbie honestly had no idea what to do in a situation like this and she hoped that all of the boys hopes about getting out of here were not being placed on her shoulders because she didn't think that she would shoulder such a burden very well right now. They couldn't stay here though, they needed to get out of the city as fast as possible.

Trying to stop herself from smirking when Richard told Till off, she let a little one form, thinking that he probably wouldn't be able to see it anyway as she was laying down.

Sitting up Abbie made her way over to where the bulk of the group was and sat down next to them, on a small coffee table. Right now all she wanted to do was to lie down, have a hug, and then go to sleep for a long while and potentially realise this was all a dream when she woke up.

"I am going to try and radio for a helicopter to come and land up at the helipad upstairs." she stated, gesturing to the floor above them the roof "If this thing is controlled well enough then they will respond to my distress calls already and be organising one to come as soon as possible. Providing one doesn't come, then we need to work our way down a few floors every day until we manage to get outside."

Stepping over to the large window Abbie shook her head; "We should go nowhere tonight, its anarchy out there. Tomorrow, when it is settled down, then we should look about where to go, and getting some more supplies."
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)   Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:37 am

Richard sighed a little bit... this sounded exactly like the beginning a zombie movie.

And zombie movies DID NOT END WELL.

It was the universal truth of cinematography that meant that any and all films involving zombies had to end badly. After all, did anyone ever actually get away in a zombie film? Sometimes but not really. Never really to be honest. Groaning in frustration, Richard nodded to himself as he stood up to challenge the way that Till was glaring at him,

"You have a problem Till?" he demanded the older man, getting a small nod out of it. Richard tssked a little bit, "Well keep it to yourself."

Chris nodded at Abbie's plan and couldn't help but join her by the window and join her in looking out at the city beneath them. There were so many fires burning that the skyline was filled with pillars of soot and ash,

"It might be anarchy down there..." he admitted before looking at the city again, bathed in reddish sunlight from the setting sun, "But from up here it isn't. Up here it looks beautiful and alluring and... and so very surreal. It is one heck of a city... shame I never saw this until it was on fire..."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)   Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 am

Abbie sighed softly and she was seriously considering just knocking Till out so that they wouldn't have to deal with his horrible bitching about every little thing. However that might be detrimental if they had to move somewhere fast in a hurry, so, she thought twice about it and decided to allow his head to escape punch free.

Rolling her eyes a little bit as she looked out over the city, she could see so many things going wrong, so many buildings being infected with this thing, and gas stations blowing up left right and center. It would not be wise to go outside tonight.

"We need to find some weapons for these two as well." she stated "The nightstick is all well and good but it doesn't do much but beat them back...perhaps we can make some incendiaries from the mini bar bottles of booze?" Abbie suggested "If we make some rags we can fashion some form of Molotov which we can use to clear bigger groups."

Running her hands through her hair, Abbie heard her phone ringing and automatically picked up. It was the security office, nobody but her had made it from the arena, biting her lip softly she confirmed the orders that they were to stay in the penthouse, defend the area, and sit tight until morning 09:00 hours.

Hanging up the phone Abbie sighed;

"That was head office, they approve of the plan to stay inside and barricade the doors here until they can reach us with an airlift tomorrow at 9am." she stated with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)   Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:13 am

Till seemed to be having no input in any conversation anymore so Chris snuck a glance at his bandmate to reveal... that the man had fallen asleep on the sofa. Chris sweat-dropped a little bit before deciding that his bandmate might just have made the right decision. Shaking his head a little bit, Chris nodded towards the other sofa,

"I think that we all need some rest... Till has actually made something student-like sense here." he joked a little bit as he settled down on the last sofa, "Why can't we just... relax for a moment of two? We need to after all. I'm going to take the other sofa, feel free to take the bed. I'll make sure that Till doesn't kick up a stink. Be sure to tell Richard right?"

With a wave and a grateful hug, he left her to contemplate things as he slipped onto the sofa for a comfortable lie down and sleep.

Seeing the other two members of his company dead to the world, he smirked slightly and took her around to the bedroom area of the day. Sighing slightly, Richard turned to Abbie,

"How you holding up Abbie?" he asked, his emotions still all over the place, "I know this ain't exactly the same as the films... but it's pretty close so far. Hopefully we don't end up suffering the same fate... come sit down next to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)   Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 981 (Rammstein and Abbie)
Page 1 of 1