The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Empty
PostSubject: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 am

Nekozawa giggled a little bit to himself as he moved about the darkened room, trying to quickly set up for his newest intiate. Ah it was so lovely to know that people were willing to descend into the darkness with his club! Waving his little Beelzenef around to show how happy the kitty was, he set down the black candles on the circular table and moved the two black chairs up against the wood.

Giggling to himself again he tiptoed around the room, quickly covering every wall with thick black material before setting a crystal ball down in the centre of the table on a stand. He also placed a packet of tarot cards and simply waited around for his newest desciple of evil and darkness!

Oh happy days to have someone willing to join him in his prayers to the darkness!

Sighing happily, he allowed Beelzenef to feed from the sacrificial saucer of milk that he kept by the shine to his little sister in the corner. Was it strange that the club room was more like his bedroom and home? No! Of course it was perfectly natural to him!

Sitting down at the table he made sure that his black wig was on properly before pulling his black hood down and beginning to stroke his beloved Beelzenef behind the ears as he waited for his initiate.
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:45 am

Koname had been at Ouran High School less than a week and already her parents were pushing her to join clubs and get herself very established in the society of the school. The only thing was, she was far from social, she was shy, and compared to the other rich girls she wasn't very beautiful either. With these two things in mind, she didn't really catch many eyes, only a few days after she first arrived, people stopped trying to make her feel welcome.

In an effort to please her parents, she had decided she was going to join the Black Magic Club, which they hadn't been so very pleased with but at least it was getting her out and mixing with other students. She wondered how many people there would be there, it seemed like it was the sort of thing that wasn't popular with the main body of students here.

Checking the room number on the peice of paper she had written it on she smiled when she saw that she had indeed gotten the right room, it was in a little quiet corner of the school, and she was really happy she had been able to find it first try. Knocking softly on the door, she waited a few moments before opening it, and taking a small look around at her new surroundings.

"Uhm...hello?" she asked softly "I'm here for the Black Magic Club, this is the right room yes?"

Koname tilted her head to one side and smiled softly, spotting the supposed leader of the group she wandered into the room and closed the door behind her;

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Koname, Koname Oonishi."
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 am

Nekozawa was beginning to get a little bit sleepy when the door to the room opened. There was a brief instant where light entered the room and he was quick to use Beelzenef to shield himself from the deadly, evil, rays of sunshine. He didn't know why people were always so happy to see the sun... give him rainy and overcast anyday of the week! Thankfully Beelzenef was able to shield him from the rays before she closed the door, making him sigh slightly in relief. He smirked a little bit deviously, fighting back a happy little giggle when she was indeed the initiate he had been expecting,

"Welcome mortal!" he declared grandly but in a much too happy voice to be taken seriously, "To the club for practicioners of the blackest of magics! You have indeed entered the right domain!"

When she titled her head to the side, Nekozawa paused when he noticed something. She was wearing a hoodie but their were two triangular points. He blushed a little bit. Could it be? Was the darkness finally answering his prayers and sending a lovely catgirl for him to be with forever? Oh he hoped so! He shook himself out of it as he took her hand and gracefully kissed the back of it before Beelzenef did the same,

"My name is Umehito Nekozawa my young lady!" he greeted her enthusiastically before showing her Beelzenef, who waved, "And this is my friend Beelzenef, second in command of the club."

Unable to contain his question he grinned a little bit and pointed to one of the little triangles on her head underneath the hoodie's hood,

"What, may I ask, is that?"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 am

Koname laughed softly when she heard the man greet her in such a happy and enthused manner, looking around she saw that there wasn't anyone else in the room, it was just the two of them. Maybe the group was smaller than she had at first hoped, but, it certainly looked like it was lead by a character. Perhaps this was just a meeting between the two of them, before she was allowed to a proper meeting?

"Well I'm glad." she laughed happily "I was afraid that I was going to get lost on the way here, I've never been to this part of the school before after all."

The reaction to the light, when she had first opened the door, made Koname wonder, why had he reacted in this manner? She couldn't explain it, but perhaps she would be able to find out in time, as she got to know the groups enigmatic leader some more.

When he introduced himself as Umehito Nekozawa, she smiled lightly, she had heard of his family, but then again she had heard a little bit of everyone's family. You didn't get to be where her family was without doing business for a fair few of the others in the school, they were event organisers after all, and many of the corporate families had children that attended this school. The cat puppet however, was adorable, and she gently patted it on the head.

"I'm very pleased to meet you Nekozawa, and you too Beelzenef. Is it just us three today or are we going to be joined by some of the other members later?"

Unable to stop a small smile when she was asked about her cat ears, Koname took down her hood so that he could see her velvety black cat ear headband, she had spotted it in an alternate shop and just had to have it, although it was hardly 'cool' she didn't really want to conform to many of the stereotypes.

"It's just my cat ear headband." she smiled softly "I saw it in a shop back home and I couldn't help but want to buy it. Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:14 am

Nekozawa smiled in a knowing way and nodded when she said that she had been afraid she might get lost on the way here. It had happened a lot in the past. Sometimes it was because it was simply a hard place to find. Other times it was the darkness guiding the unworthy away with distractions! But she was here and seemed to enjoy it so she wasn't being pushed away by the darkness,

"Ah it is a difficult road to our sanctuary here!" he told her with a knowing smirk, "The road to the darkness is hard and full of potholes due to poor maintence! For the darkness is too busy to give it the attention it deserves right now!"

Nekozawa was glad that she seemed to have heard about his family. It also meant that she might have heard about his beloved younger sister! Hopefully his little sister would one day see the darkness as her new home and join them here at the club! Oh it would just be adorable to have her and Beelzenef as their mascots! Forcing himself to be more professional, Beelzenef had no such restraint and nuzzled against her hand,

"Oh Beelzenef behave! I doubt she wants to spend all day stroking your fur!" he scolded the cat puppet playfully, watching said puppet get mini-rain clouds above it's head. He nodded, "Yes it is just the three of us today. To see if you truly wish to join our elite ranks!"

When she pulled her hood down to reveal the black velvet cat ears, Nekozawa placed a hand over his heart as it beat ten to the dozen. The darkness had provided him with the catgirl of his dreams! Moving forwards, completely stary eyed, he reached up and stroked them. He squeezed a little bit,

"They're so soft! Like real cat ears!" he declared happily before looking at her with admiration shining in his eyes, "You are the single most beautiful creature on this planet! The world is not yet ready for such radiance! I have found my very own neko to worship!"

He bowed down low to her, Beelzenef bowing as well a little bit, "I bow to thee neko-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 am

Koname giggled a little bit, he really was funny, although he probably didn't want to seem funny and so she
didn't comment on it, merely keeping her thoughts to herself for the time being. Biting her lip a little bit she looked around, when she spotted the chairs she made her way over to them, wanting to sit down, the table had on it a rather beautiful deck of Tarot, which she ran her fingers over softly.

"You have a very beautiful club room Nekozawa-kun." she whispered softly "I have to admit I will be very happy to become a member of your club, that is, if you'll allow me."

When the puppet nuzzled against her hand, Koname smiled softly, it did seem as if he really was into pretending that the puppet was real, who was she to be the killjoy? Merely giving the top of his head another stroke, Koname let her hands drop back down to her sides, it seemed like it was going to be a fun club to be a part of, especially if she got to talk to Nekozawa a lot, he seemed sweet.

"I don't mind, I think that stroking cats fur is extremely relaxing." she admitted with a light grin "Oh I thought that there might be some sort of initiation, so, what is if that I have to do to prove that I want to join your club, and truly start on my path to darkness." Koname smiled gently, tucking a strand of hair behind her cat ears.

When he moved towards her, seemingly so very interested in her cat ears, she smiled and leant her head into his touch, nobody had ever complimented her on her headband before, but she was hardly ever seen without it, sometimes she even went to bed with it in because it was so comfortable she had forgotten she was wearing it. Hearing his compliments, Koname blushed softly and bit her lip shyly;

"Nekozawa-kun..." she whispered softly "Thank you, but really there's no need to flatter me so, or bow to me...I...I'm more than a little flustered."

Of course, she was flustered that a rather gothically handsome man was calling her beautiful and bowing down to her...but she wouldn't tell him that just yet.
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 am

Nekozawa smiled at her with tears in his eyes when she complimented him on how the club room looked. None of the other members ever thanked him for making the club room so dark and in keeping with the club's focus! That settled it! If she passed the initiation tests then she was going to be his new favourite member of the club! Even past Beelzenef since he never complimented what he did to the room either,

"Thank you so much Koname-chan!" he thanked her with a bright smile, whiping some happy tears away, "You are the first one to ever compliment me on how I have made the club room look! It brings tears of joy to my eyes!"

Beelzenef certainly was feeling rather affectionate today but not to Nekozawa, only to this lovely new member of the club. Oops she hadn't passed the test yet. Ah but she would and that was what mattered most! He grinned a little bit,

"Oh you think so too? We are of one mind on the subject of kitties then! You are a very wise young woman!" he complimented her happily before grinning, "Why yes there is an intiation! Firstly... look into the crystall ball... and tell me what it is that you seeeeeeee!"

He waved his arms to add to the tension and mystery of his words.

When she leant forwards into his touch (LIKE A KITTY WOULD!) he made another little squeeze and scratched behind her ears a little bit. This was the best headband in the world as far as he was concerned and always would be! Seeing her blushing he smiled brightly,

"But kitties such as yourself deserve such praise!" he responded happily as he fell to his knees at her feet and bowed lower, "I am not worthy my beautiful kitty-hime!"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 am

Koname didn't know what to say when he started to cry when she complimented him on the room, merely smiling softly she walked around the room and felt the soft material on the walls, she thought she had a dress in this deep sort of crushed velvet. It was one of her favourites before she moved, she'd yet to discover it in the unpacking.

"You're very welcome Nekozawa-kun!" she smiled happily "I think I actually have a dress made out of this very same fabric, everything in here is so wonderful, I would have my entire room dressed like this if I could, but, it will make this club room all the more special." Koname giggled, winking at him as she took a seat at one of the chairs, crossing one leg over the other.

Hearing what the test was, she bit her lip and she tilted her head to one side, she didn't really know what to do, she just wanted to be part of the club so badly. But clearing her thoughts she looked into the crystal ball and waited for a vision to come to her, when it did, she smiled softly and thought that Nekozawa was going to be very pleased with what she told him.

"I see, two hands, linking at the fingers. A strong bond is going to be made, hopefully that's between the two of us, but the hands are surrounded by shadow, so, maybe friends through darkness, that definately sounds like the two of us." Koname explained, with a soft smile.

Unable to really articulate what she thought when he dropped to his knees in front of her, Koname merely let her mouth pop open for a few moments, before she allowed herself to lean down and cup his cheek in one of her hands, tilting his head up to look at her. She wasn't really sure how to handle it, but she was willing to give this a go, maybe it would work out?

"I am willing to accept some praise, from a handsome man like yourself." she whispered softly "I heard that your family keeps many cats, am I to be added to that collection?" Koname asked, her voice a soft and gentle as she stared into his deeply attractive eyes.
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 am

Nekozawa was just finding more and more evidence that this girl would not only become his favourite club-mate but also his favourite and bestest friend too! She even had good taste in black materials! It was an amazing texture to the drapes as well. The whole crushed velvet thing was definately one of his better ideas for the club room he had to admit,

"Already I am Nekozawa-kun to the Neko-hime! Oh happy and wonderous days in the darkness!" he giggled happily before gaping at her, "You have a dress made out of the same material? I imagine such a fine garment only gets worn on the finest of fine occassions! I would expect nothing less from someone such as you Neko-hime!"

Watching her looking into the crystal ball, Nekozawa's mind drifted a little bit until he was looking at her little kitty ears instead. In his little day dream state they twitched and flicked as she concentrated hard and he squeezed a little bit before pulling himself back to full reality. He smirked a little bit,

"It is just as I suspected my little Neko-hime." he began very seriously before grinning and giving a thumbs up with his trusty pal Beelzenef doing the same, "You have THE GIFT! Well done, you are to be accepted into the club immediately! Job well done Neko-hime!"

When she tilted his head up so that he could look up at her, he had to fight back to urge to squeeze. His Neko-hime was flirting with him! He was flirting with a real-life catgirl! He almost fainted at that thought but instead managed to scramble to his feet,

"The praise is the least I can do for you my Neko-hime!" he assured her before squeeing happily at the idea of taking her back to his house. Purring a little bit, he looked into her eyes, "I don't know... I don't force kitties to come with me after all. I ask them to come home with me. So... should I ask this kitty if she wants to come home with me?"

Even as he asked the question he was shaking with nervous energy. What if she said no? He couldn't take the rejection of his beautiful Neko-hime! He almost flailed at the idea before he thought about if she accepted. Instantly he blushed as he thought about having her curled up on his bed purring as he stroked her hair. He did let out a little squee at that as he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 am

Koname nodded her head softly, she had toyed with wearing it today, however, she had decided against it, instead favouring her tight striped leggings, denim shorts and hoodie, with a simple strap tshirt underneath. She had wanted to impress but she thought that the dress was more like a cocktail party dress, instead of something she would be wearing to a club induction.

"I was going to wear it today." she whispered softly "But I decided against it, just because I wanted to save it for a special occassion, maybe if we end up having a dance with another of the groups? I know a few girls have been talking about going to the Host Club's ball...are you planning on going?" Koname asked hopefully, it would be nice to have a friend there with her.

Hearing she was accepted into the club she grinned happily and jumped up from her chair, hugging Nekozawa around the neck, she was just so happy to be able to be with her new friend in a club that was as awesome as this one. Letting go with a light smile still on her lips, she resisted the urge to squee and run around the club room;

"Oh thank you Nekozawa-kun, thank you! I promise I will attend every meeting and work hard to incoporate the darkness into my every day life!" Koname stated happily.

Nekozawa-kun was asking her to his house? It was such a happy occassion! She was glad to be able to make a friend so fast, and a friend that was going to be able to make her as happy as he did already, perhaps more so in the long run. Biting her lip a little bit she nodded her head with a small shy smile on her lips, she would very much like to be invited back to his home.

"Yes I think you should ask." she whispered softly "I am sure that if she was asked, the lady in question would say yes, without hesitation might I add."

Hearing him squee, she smirked a little bit, and she stood up gently rubbing her thumb across Nekozawa's cheek, he really did seem keen on her, but he didn't know anything about her, so, how could he know if he really liked her or not? She supposed attraction was a key element, and they would get to know each other in time, so, everything seemed to be going well.

"You sound so sweet when you make that noise, Nekozawa-kun. It makes me wonder what you were thinking about to make that noise."
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:34 am

When she said that she had thinking about wearing that dress today he gasped a little bit when she decided that she didn't want to. Oh noes! But he could have seen her in that dress! He could have felt the texture! Of course only if she allowed him to feel the texture considering it would be very much like he was feeling up her body... He blushed a little bit before pouting,

"Awwwww you should have! Me and Beelzenef are disappointed that we do not get to see you in it..." he pouted before he grinned a little bit, "Yes the host club boys are friends of Beelzenef and I! We have three tickets already for it since they like us so much! Beelzenef doesn't want a date but I don't have one... want to go together then Neko-hime?"

When she jumped up from the chair to hug him he hugged her back tightly and tried to look down at her. But he couldn't because her little kitty ears were now right up close. He almost squeed again but this close to her ears he might hurt her so he just admired them with a happy little grin. When she pledged herself to working hard to bring the darkness into her life he did squee,

"Oh happy days!" he declared, twirling her around in the hug, "None of the other members of the club are anywhere near as dedicated or as awesome as you Neko-hime!"

Seeing her biting her lip, he panicked inside. Was she finding it hard to reply because she was thinking of a nice way to say that she didn't want to come to his house?! His heart skipped a couple of beats as he waited with bated breath for the answer. When she told her that she would want to be asked he beamed happily even as his cheeks became a rosy red,

"Well then!" he scratched her behind her kitty ears with a smile, "Would you like to come back to my house after school then little kitty? I'm sure I can find you some cream for you if you wanted!"

While he actually did mean cream (as in, from the fridge), Nekozawa was not so socially awkward that he didn't know it could be taken another way. He blushed again. When she complimented his squee he once again blushed, deeper this time,

"Oh nothing much Neko-hime!" he hastened to tell her, waving his hands. He paused before sighing and blushing as bright as he could, "I was thinking about playing with your hair on my bed..."
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:49 am

Koname when she heard that Nekozawa already had three tickets to the ball, she was so excited to be able to go to the ball, and even more excited because she was going to have a date with her, many of the girls would probably want to dance with Nekozawa though, the Host Club didn't sound like it catered to many of the gothic types of men, and so, he was the main eye candy for all of those girls.

"Well maybe I can wear it to the ball, I would love to go with you and Beelzenef." she smiled lightly "I hoped that I would be able to find a friend to go with, and now, I have a date, I'm so happy."

Unable to pinpoint what it was, whether it was his sweet nature, his funny expressions or his quirkiness, but she found herself getting more and more attached to Nekozawa, he seemed to be the same way inclined towards herself as well, as they were going on a date with each other after all, and he was the one to ask her.

Hearing the other memebers of the club were not as dedicated as she was, Koname pouted softly, it meant that she was probably going to be running her mouth a lot in the meetings, but she didn't want to monopolise all of the attention, especially because she was new, she just wanted to fit in with the rest of the group. Although, she was very excited to go to the first meeting.

"Well I try my best to illustrate my passions as frequently as I can, I already cannot wait for my first meeting, when is the next gathering, by the way?" she asked cheerfully.

Purring softly when Nekozawa scratched behind her ears, Koname nuzzled her head into his hand, she was already looking forwards to seeing his home, what his room was like, and if he had any other cool artifacts at home that they could occupy themselves with. Maybe they could read each others tea leaves or something before she went; "I would love to come to your home after school today, I have a feeling the remaining lessons are going to pass so slowly, now that I am excited to see you again."

When she heard about the cream, and that he was thinking about her on his bed, Koname's eyes widened and she blinked at Nekozawa, she thought however that it mustn't be what he meant. He seemed so innocent that he couldn't have been meaning the sexual aspects of the comments;

"Nekozawa-kun?" she asked softly, a faint blush on her cheeks "As much as I would enjoy lapping at a saucer of cream while on your bed, I am afraid I hardly know you well enough for that." Koname teased softly "Although I wouldn't mind some hot milk and cookies....if you happened to have any seperate to the hair playing which is always nice."
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Nekozawa had heard that girls liked to attend balls and such and the Host Club ball was the one that most girls giggled happily about in the corridors of the school. Something about it being full of dreamy men or something like that. No one apprectiated the darkness anymore! I was a truly sad day when the Host Club was more popular than the dark magic club surely! He thought so at least,

"I would like to see you wearing it to the ball, yes!" he agreed happily, "It would make me very happy to see you in such a dress. Ah well Beelzenef will be off with his own date so I'm afraid it will be just me and you going together."

He purred a little bit as he stroked Beelzenef behind the ears, making the little kitty puppet flail with happily at the feeling. The darkness enjoyed having kitties who had their fur played with. He woundered if the darkness would be just as pleased if he was to play with Koname's hair. He had a feeling that the darkness would be pleased considering that Koname was his Neko-hime and so deserved the same amount of worship as other kitties received! He smirked slightly,

"The next gathering of our collection of dark souls? Why it's tomorrow night!" he told her happily, cheerfully making Beelzenef wave his little hands excitedly, "We shall be having tea with the boys from the Host Club as we do on Tuesday nights."

When she began to purr at the attention he was giving her ears he almost squeed again in pleasure. She totally was just like a kitty! Oh happy days, happy happy darkness days! He had such plans to show his neko-hime his collection of artifacts,

"Oh my neko-hime... I have such sights to show you!" he declared with a happy little grin, "You will definately have to come and see my room and my collections!"

When she stared at him like that after his comment about the cream he blushed a little bit, having realised what it could be taken as only after he had said it. He noticed that he wasn't the only one blushing though and that made him feel a lot better,

"Yes.... yes perhaps a bit too early in the day to be talking about offering you cream in my room..." he admitted, with Beelzenef doing a little facepalm at his actions. When she asked about hot milk and cookies he nodded excitedly, "Ah yes! My cook makes the best cookies in the world! Even Beelzenef approves of them!"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Koname smiled happily, she was already so excited to go to the ball with Nekozawa, it was nice she had been so lucky as to get a date already, she'd not even been here a week and somebody liked her already. Of course, she liked them back. It would just be the two of them, that was good, because she thought it would be a little hard for them to dance when he had Beelzenef on his hand.

"I'm looking forwards to it already Nekozawa-kun." she grinned

Hearing that they were going to be meeting tomorrow night with the Host Club, made her blush a little bit, in a room full of handsome men? Well, what was she going to do? She knew she was going to be flushed and embarrassed for the length of time the meeting went on, but maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing, it might be nice to be complimented by those people.

"I'll be sure to be on time, early even! Although I am afraid I'm going to have to go for now, I have a class starting soon and I don't want to be late for it, I know I'm going to get lost so I give myself a little extra time to get there." Koname explained with a small smile.

As she stood up from the chair she had been sitting in, she picked up her bag and placed it over her shoulder, smiling softly, she began to say her goodbye to Nekozawa;

"Well I'll meet you here after the last lesson, for when we go back to your house?" she asked with a soft smile "Again, thank you for allowing me to join your club."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)   Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do your voodoo? (Nekozawa and Koname)
Page 1 of 1