The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Empty
PostSubject: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:33 am

Vaas had survived being stabbed repeatedly by the fucker Jason Brody.

He wasn't even sure how he'd managed it himself either but he had managed to pull himself onto a boat and make his way over to Japan to start a new life for himself. It wasn't hard considering all the money he had from his pirating and kidnapping days. Smirking a little bit, he thought back to how much it had cost him to 'become a teacher'.

All bought and paid for that was.

And here he was at the prestigious Ouran High School!

And it was fucking dull hermano! He wanted to fuck some shit up but first he'd have to find the right shit to fuck up. After acting all "sane" for too long he knew he wanted to fuck some shit up and get away with it.

He entered a massive building used for student clubs and went into the first door he could find, emerging in a dark room full of occult things. Glancing around, he noticed only two people. A weak-ass bitch and a smoking hot chica! He grinned madly and closed the door loudly behind him, quietly locking it as he did,

"Hey hey hey hermanos!" he greeted them loudly before openly staring at the woman. He moved up close and bowed in an over the top manner, openly looking her up and down, "Hello there chica... you looking fine today chica... exellente..."
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:40 am

Koname had been having a small fight with Nekozawa, they had been together for over half a year now and she was just being pressured by him to begin to take things seriously. She just didn't want to take things seriously she wasn't even 18 yet! Although she was raised in Japan, she was not raised with their strict morals and she wanted to be able to explore the world.

Exploring some of the other side of the school building was hard when she was with Nekozawa, he was jealous of almost everything and everyone she looked at and it was getting weary, not to mention the fact he didn't want to go out and about in the daytime.

Although they both stopped their fight when the door to the club room opened and the new Subsititute teacher walked in, she hadn't seen him very much but she had heard about him from other people. He certainly was different...

When he looked at her, rather stared at him, Koname blushed brightly and ducked her eyes away from his instinctively;

"Hello sensei." she greeted with a soft smile "Uhm, well thank you, you are looking well too." Koname complimented, her smile turning a little bit shy as she bowed her head in respect towards her sensei.

"What brings you to our club room?" she asked with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:48 am

Nekozawa was so unsure as to why Koname was so adamant about refusing to be his eternal lady of the night!

All she had to do was say yes and the two of them would be married by the next week and forever would they be together, showing all of those boys who leered at his princess just who she belonged with! Bond by mystical bonds created by the shadowy beings of hell themselves!

After all, she belonged to him and she was his to do with as she willed. She belonged to him because the dark lords had decreed it so even before their births... it was destiny! But she seemed to be afraid of her destiny... he would have to show her the way despite her protests.

When the door to the club opened he was getting ready to tell the host club members to leave when it was revealed to be that new substitute teacher. What he taught Nekozawa had no idea but it was obvious he wasn't all that important around the campus if he hadn't heard about him. He was very well informed after all!

"Hello sensei." he greeted the man with a small bow before scowling a little bit. Was this substitute teacher flirting with his destined one?! Flirting with his Koname?! He growled a little bit and moved closer to Koname,

"Yes what brings you here to bother us 'sensei'?" he asked, the word sensei dripping sarcasm as he stood between Koname and this brute of a man! And he'd heard rumours that women liked him... hmm! The very idea of a woman liking such a brute!
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 am

Nekozawa was being so rude to their sensei!

Koname was looking at him in disbelief!

You should never be this rude to someone who was above you, all teachers deserved respect and they had worked hard to help get all students to where they were today. Honestly she didn't know what she would do with him sometimes, he probably thought that he was trying to pry her away from him.

The way she was feeling she might just let him.

"Nekozawa, you should be respectful to our sensei." she hissed elbowing him in the ribs "Its impolite to say that he is bothering us, especially when we weren't doing anything!"

Shaking her head Koname bowed lower to the sensei to apologise for Nekozawa's horrible treatment before straightening again; "Forgive him, he is in a bad mood today." she glared at Nekozawa witheringly.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:09 am

Hot damn that chica was one hell of a bombshell!

What she was doing with such a weak ass bitch of a 'man' he had no idea but he honestly hoped to change that it the very near future! After all, a woman like that needed a man big and strong enough to fulfil all of her needs. Her needs for security (financial and physical) and her physical needs, which were clearly never going to be satisfied by this limp dicked fucker.

When she told him that he was looking good too he grinned a little bit and stepped a couple of paces closer to her, ignoring the guy in the room as he took in the sight of her goods and how she was looking at him. She looked like she'd never seen a real man before. She obviously hadn't if all the people were like this one here,

"Means a lot to be complimented by a chica as hot as you... you doing anything later?" he asked her with a purr in his voice, "Sensei needs someone to show him around after all..."

When the gothic boy started to talk all Vaas wanted to do was punch him in the face.

So that's what he did.

With one punch to the nose the goth boy was crumpled up on the floor, crying about how much pain his nose was in. Vaas was honestly rather surprised... he'd hardly touched the fucking pussy! He tutted at the young teen,

"Do you have any idea... do you have any idea how fucking rude that was?" he hissed at the teen before shaking his head a little bit, "No character in kids these days."

He stood upright and wrapped an arm around Koname's waist, pulling her closer to him so that her body was only about an inch away from being pressed up against him. Vaas grinned as he looked down into her eyes hotly,

"Why you with such a weak ass bitch then chica?" he purred with a wink, "You could get yourself a real man... comprende?"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:17 am

Koname wanted to giggle already and she knew that would not be cool, she could not giggle like a stupid girl because she was being complimented by the new Substitute teacher but the fact was his confidence was rather alluring. Like he already knew what she was going to say, and that the answer was going to be yes.

Maybe he had a lot of ladies in the past, or was used to getting his own way.

"Uhm no...I'm not doing anything later." she answered truthfully "But, haven't you been at school for a few weeks now Sensei? I could still show you around if you wanted though." she tacked on hurriedly, not wanting him to stop his offer as escaping the palpable tension with Nekozawa was high up on her to do list.

Crying out in shock when the substitute punched Nekozawa in the face Koname placed her hands over her mouth and just stared at the scene in front of her;

"S-sensei...d-did you really need to do that?" she asked shakily "I've never seen a teacher punch a student before I thought that was illegal..."

More than a little bit shaken by what had happened, Koname was just being swept along by the events that were occurring, honestly it seemed like a little bit of a dream, after all how could this be happening? Teachers didn't flirt with students and they certainly didn't punch them in the face for speaking!

As he pulled her closer Koname gasped softly and her cheeks flushed, gently placing her hands on his chest she averted her eyes down;

"W-well he was very sweet to me when I first moved here and, well, we get along well." she tried to explain rather weakly "Sensei please..." Koname murmured pushing gently at his chest "We should not be so close together, we could get in trouble, and...and Nekozawa is bleeding pretty badly!"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:33 am

Vaas could tell that the girl was beginning to get into all of this flirting and he was certainly very much into it right now. Smirking a little bit, he casually made sure to adjust his stance so that she could clearly see more of his muscled torso and arms. He knew that she was getting more and more interested in him and it was easy to see why when you considered how shitty her little bitch boyfriend was.

He could, and would, make her feel like the sexy woman she was and he knew that Nekozawa would never have been able to do that to her.

"Si chica... your point being?" he asked her with a cheeky smirk and a wink, "I haven't been shown around by a sexy little chica such as yourself. And I really wanna see some of those back rooms and private places... think you can help chica?"

Nekozawa was, predictably, just bitching and moaning about how much his nose hurt while Vaas just snorted. He hadn't even broken the boy's nose properly, just enough to cause some damage and that was all. Vaas turned to Koname,

"It was punishment for his rudeness comprende?" he told her before shaking his head a little bit, "And for making you so very uncomfortable to be around him chica! I know that... I saw how he made you feel chica."

When she placed her hands against his chest like that he smirked, sure that she would be able to feel his firm muscles through the shirt he was wearing at the time. He wanted her to be able to feel his muscles, to know that he had something physically that Nekozawa was unlikely ever to have, being a skinny little emo kid. Smirking a little bit, he leant in close to her ear,

"Don't you like being close to me chica?" he whispered huskily into her ear, nibbling lightly at her earlobe, "He's fine... he deserved it for being so mean to you mi chica..."

Nekozawa groaned in pain and anger,

"I'm going to get both of you arrested for this!" he swore loudly, "You for breaking my nose! And you for just letting him! Stupid! You so stupid Kona-!"

Vaas shut the boy up by pressing the heel of his shoe into Nekozawa's broken nose and twisting to hurt the boy some more. Vaas turned to Koname with a small sigh,

"Comprende Koname?" he kissed her neck lightly, "He is just so mean to you chica... he doesn't deserve you..."
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:46 am

Koname couldn't stop her blush when she heard that he was going to want to see all of the little secret places that only a student would know about, she knew a few of those places but honestly she never went there. She had only read about them in the student blog a few times and had decided she might as well write it down.

"I could help you out." she smiled softly "I know a few of those places but not a lot...I've not had many occasions to go there."

When the teacher explained that he had only done it because Nekozawa had been rude to her, and also to him, Koname thought it was a little bit more reasonable than just punching him for no reason. So she calmed down a little bit seeing as he wasn't terribly hurt.

"Yes I understand sensei." she murmured softly "We have been fighting recently...uhm sorry sensei you don't want to hear. If...If I might ask though, what should I call you?"

Feeling the muscles underneath her sensei's shirt made Koname flush brightly and she wanted to trace over his muscles and to see them properly. Biting her lip softly she stopped herself, it just shouldn't be done. It would be frowned upon to be with a teacher in this manner.

"W-well I do Sensei but you could lose your job and I could be expelled and uhm...my boyfriend is right there." she pointed out.

As soon as Nekozawa threatened her, Koname blinked in shock like she had just been slapped. A few minutes ago he had wanted to marry her and now he wanted to have her arrested for not doing anything in particular! It made her eyes turn a sad, the sparkles were gone for now as she realised that she mustn't have meant much to him if he could do that.

The way he kissed her neck made Koname shiver softly;

"I guess I should thank you for showing me who he really is." she smiled softly, although still sadly "Charming words but nothing more than that it would seem...but uhm....what should we do we can't just leave him on his own. Besides he might...well he might get you in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:10 am

He smirked a little bit when he noticed how much she was blushing just at the thought of visiting some of those out of the way places with him. Of course she was right to be blushing. He planned on doing some rather naughty things with her when they were out of the way and those places fit the bill as far as venues went! He smirked a little bit at the very thought and couldn't help but lick his lips a little,

"Well we can discover more together chica si?" he suggested with a wink, "I'm sure we can have lots of fun in doing that too chica!"

Vaas grinned a little bit when she explained that she had been fighting with Nekozawa and he nodded in understanding,

"Let me guess chica... he be holding you back and asking you to do thing you no wanna do huh? Like... marriage and all that si?" he suggested before smirking, "You can call me Vaas chica... Koname..."

He saw her flushing at the way she was feeling his muscles but he wanted a bit more of a reaction than that if he was honest. Taking her hand, he winked at her before pulling it under his shirt so she could feel his hot torso and muscled body. He smirked a little bit,

"I won't lose it..." he assured her firmly before shaking his head a little bit, "He still your boyfriend after all those fights and being completely loco and controlling chica?"

Both Nekozawa and Vaas could see that the insults from the wounded boy were enough to tip her over the edge towards Vaas more than Nekozawa. Kissing up and down her neck softly, Vaas tugged at her earlobe gently with his teeth,

"A reward involved chica?" he asked with a wink as one hand strayed to cup her ass even as he nibbled gently at her collar bone. At the question as to what to do with Nekozawa he hummed a little bit, "He won't tell no one..."

He detached himself from Koname reluctantly before grabbing hold of Nekozawa and picking the weak little boy up by his wrists with one hand. With his other he pulled out a set of handcuffs and he handcuffed the boy to a pipe in the corner of the room. When Nekozawa made to protest, Vaas took out a pistol and held it up for them both to see. Vaas grinned,

"Now you're gunna be as quiet as possible hermano..." he pressed the gun's barrel against Nekozawa's balls, "Or I'll put one in your lap first... comprende?"

Smirking, he sat down in the chair Nekozawa had been sat in originally and pulled Koname towards him, sitting her down on his lap so that she was facing him (away from Nekozawa) and she could feel something poking her inner thigh. He set the gun down on the nearby table and began to kiss up and down Koname's neck,

"Did he ever make you feel this way?" he whispered huskily into her ear, "He ever excite you like this chica?"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:23 am

When Vaas, as he had told her to call him, realised what she had been arguing with Nekozawa about it didn't fail to amaze Koname that he would know that. It was probably obvious from just looking at the two of them but then again even her friends at the Host Club didn't realise that something was going on between them behind closed doors.

"Why yes!" she exclaimed "However did you know? I am still only young I don't want to be married yet, I have so many more things to do...you know." Koname explained, blushing softly as she looked into Vaas' deep brown eyes.

Gasping softly when he grabbed her hand and pulled it underneath his top, Koname's legs started to tremor with excitement and she couldn't help but blush brightly, her cheeks turning a bright pink colour as she let her cool fingertips trace over his muscles, feeling each defined section and enjoying the warmth playing against her skin.

"W-wow." she stuttered as she slipped her other hand up to join in the exploration "W-well I guess not after this..."

Every sensation was just so exciting! And Koname let out a small breath of desire as Vaas kissed up her neck and tugged on her earlobe, the feeling however of him squeezing her ass made her gasp again and jump slightly. It was an unexpected and odd sensation, nobody had grabbed her ass before!

"I suppose I could give you a reward, what do you want?" she asked shyly, nibbling on her plump lower lip as she looked up at Vaas from his chest.

What she was not expecting was the pistol. It made her eyes widen and Koname's mouth drop open in shock. Now even more compliant because she didn't want to be shot any time soon, Koname straddled his hips as he pulled her to sit on his lap and blushed brightly when she felt his arousal against her leg. Shivering and making small 'ahs' of arousal as he kissed up and down her neck, Koname shook her head;

"N-no Vaas never." she whispered softly "B-but...he's watching and...and someone might come in and see us like this and..."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:54 am

Vaas had been in Japan for less than two months and he had seen that the number one problem with relationships here was that people always tried to rush to marriage. Who cared if your childhood crush went out with someone else after fifteen fucking years of you making no moves on her? The Japanese cared the stupid little fuckers,

"Well seems to be main cause of problems around here..." he admitted with a little chuckle, "And he seem to be like the other limp dick fuckers who wants to get a girl married so she can't have the wonderful time of her life comprende? The years of... exploring and trying new things... meeting new people..."

He winked at her as her hands roamed his chest and placed his hands over hers before lowering them to his lower stomach area with a smirk,

"Experiencing new things... with new people..."

When she asked what kind of reward he would want he smirked a little bit and his hands on her ass squeezed and stroked her ass a little as he thought. What did he want from her in terms of a reward hmm? Well for starters he wanted all of her. And that would be his reward! He smirked as he continued to molest her ass,

"I'll tell you later chica..." he told her with a wink, "It's a surprise for now comprende?"

Now that she was in his lap, now that she could feel his arousal pressing up against hers due to the short school skirt, he knew that she would understand just where he was going with this. Purring a little bit, it took a lot of restraint to resist just pushing into her tight pussy right now. But that wasn't what he decided upon. He decided to tease her,

"He's not man enough for you chica..." he whispered hotly into her ear as he slipped a hand up her inner thighs to gently ghost over her pussy through her panties, teasing her with the barest of touches, "The door is locked... and you want this chica..."

He nibbled at her ear lobe,

"Tell me that you want this..."
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:03 am

Koname blushed softly when she heard what he thought about Nekozawa, and honestly although she had really liked him at one point his insistence and pushiness about her becoming his wife had put her off him a little bit. Perhaps she just needed to go out and have her wild times first, and then she could think about settling down...

What was happening with her sensei was most definitely a wild time!

Her lower lip was trembling softly with excitement as his rough hands captured her own and moved them until she was stroking the lower area of his stomach, just above his trousers and she could feel her own arousal growing even bigger. Honestly no man had ever made her feel this wanted and sexual before.

Gasping when Vaas continued to squeeze and grope at her ass, Koname let out a soft series of moans and squirmed softly in his lap, she wanted release but she just wasn't sure about losing her virginity like this, with Nekozawa watching them!

"O-okay." she whispered softly "I look forwards to finding out what it is Vaas."

His hot whisper into her ear made her moan softly and nod her head; "No, no he isn't..."

Unable to stop her loud groan when he slipped his hands up her inner thighs and traced over her panties, Koname shivered in pleasure and whimpered softly;

"I do...I do want this with you, but not while someone is watching me..." she admitted with a bright blush "I've never done this before and...I'm nervous without that."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:11 am

Vaas could see that she had picked up on the fact that he had basically just outlined exactly what they were doing now as being something that all women should go through. The excitement of trying new experiences with someone new. He was going to be giving her all of those things in spades and she was going to love every second of it.

Purring a little bit, he could see that she was beginning to shake with the excitement building up in her at having to touch him in such a place. With her hands on her lower stomach he let them go before smirking at her cheekily... and unbuttoning the top button of his trousers. He winked a her as he looked up into her lust-filled eyes.

Her ass was amazing and he would be honestly surprised if even the limp dick asshole that was Nekozawa hadn't tried to take a feel of it. As he explored her glorious ass with his hands, he smirked a little bit and pulled her in close to whisper what reward he wanted,

"I want you to come with me..." he whispered huskily into her ear, "Back to my home... stay at my home... and be mine... be my sexy little slave chica. You'll love every second I promise and if you don't you can leave... comprende?"

He smirked a little bit over her shoulder at Nekozawa, who had deflated upon hearing what she thought about how the two of them stacked up. Seeing the sense in her argument though he nodded a little bit before putting his gun away and scooping her up bridal style,

"Then back to my place!" he declared as he carried her out of the room and off towards the nearby house the school had given him.

In the back of his mind he realised he'd left Nekozawa locked up but he didn't care.

Entering his house, he set her down on her feet and locked the door. He smirked a little bit gesturing around,

"More private for you chica?"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:19 am

Koname blinked softly and she wondered how on earth she was going to be able to do what Vaas wanted of her, she couldn't just up and stay with him could she? Her family would have something to say about that when they got home from their holiday...but that wasn't for a few weeks yet...perhaps she could work something out and let her at least test out the idea for today.

The thought made her blush so brightly though, imagine looking like one of those sensual Indian or Egyptian slaves you saw on films and tv shows...and she would be like one of them!

"B-be your slave?" she asked, still bewildered "W-well...how would that work, I could still come to school right? I-I mean I could try it out for today and see if I like it." Koname blushed brightly and diverted her eyes away from Vaas "But I've not done anything like that before."

Before she could say anything she was up in his arms and they were on their way to a different location, thankfully the school day was over and everyone had gone home so nobody saw her being carried like this into a teachers home.

Although it was exciting and she giggled softly as they dashed towards his home.

"Yes." she whispered softly, shyly blushing and standing in the middle of the hallway where Vaas had placed her down, it looked like a very nice cosy home that he had been given and she looked around with a small smile on her lips "You have a very nice house, its warm too..." she noted, finding it odd.

Hugging her arms across her chest, Koname asked with a soft blush, her arousal still present and throbbing faintly with pleasure;

"So uhm...what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:27 am

Vaas knew he had her simply by the logic that she hadn't told him now yet and hadn't run away screaming and the only reason why she would do neither of them was that she was at least considering the idea. And if she was considering the idea that meant that she was open to it and if she was open to it then all she needed was a little bit more convincing and she would be all his and they both knew it.

She was blushing too! Oh there was little doubt in his mind that she wanted him badly and he was going to give her exactly what she was getting oh so excited about because he was even more excited than she was about it all! He licked his lips a little bit,

"Yes you would come to school... but when at the home you will be in nothing but underwear or sexy outfit comprende?" he commanded her with a small smirk before giving her ass a quick squeeze, "You will learn quick and enjoy doing so! Mark my words chica, you'll be the best slave in days time!"

He was glad that she found his home acceptable and warm because she wasn't going to be leaving it too often and would be roaming around almost naked for the most part. He smirked a little bit,

"Warm to keep you warm when you wear little." he told her with a wink before smirking a little bit and leading her into the living room, "Do? Nothing... just enjoy!"

With that he kissed her passionately on the lips. Pulling away from the kiss he noticed the dazed look she got and bent her over the nearest sofa to him, flipping her skirt up and tearing her panties off. Licking his lips he gave her tight ass a little spank as he dropped his trousers and underwear. Lining himself up with her, he took hold of her hips and thrust into her dripping core, fully inside of her in less than two thrusts. He moaned loudly and spanked her ass again,

"Si! Was this what you wanted to experience little chica?" he purred for her as he began to thrust into her, angling his thrusts differently each time to try and find her little sweetspot.
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:36 am

The idea of her walking around pleasing Vaas wearing just sexy outfits was appealing to Koname in many ways, but the one that was the most prominent was the one that meant she got to feel like a beautiful and sensual woman. Obviously he thought that she was sexy otherwise he would not have asked her to become his slave in the first place...

Maybe the word slave was not what she liked about it. Although from the looks of things she would be chained to his bed most of the time so...it wasn't like she was going to be doing horrible tasks.

Although her thoughts were interrupted by a passionate kiss to her lips and she gasped softly, opening her lips for his tongue to slide inside and play against her own. Her hands went to his head and gently began to return the kiss, pulling him closer so that it deepened their kiss. It felt amazing she had to admit.

When he pulled away Koname was a little dazed, she had never been kissed like that before, never!

Gasping when he pushed her onto the nearest sofa, her arms hanging over the back as her ass was shoved backwards towards him, Koname squeaked as she felt her panties being ripped off. The next thing she knew, Vaas was holding her hips and thrusting into her and Koname cried out in pleasure and pain as she was stretched fully to fit his length. Panting softly as he thrust inside of her again, Koname gripped the sofa tightly.

"Oh yes!" she cried out, pushing herself back into Vaas hand as he spanked her "Please...deeper, harder!" Koname groaned as he thrust into her again and again, sliding in and out of her tight wet pussy and making her moan with each one.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:43 am

Vaas could see that she was beginning to not only come around to the idea of being his sex slave but she seemed to be actually really getting into it if the way she was blushing as she continued to think about it was any indication. And he knew that it was. Licking his lips a little bit he was already beginning to think of what kind of sexy outfit would fit with Koname's old image while still making her a whole lot more... accessible should he say?

In the end he knew that he was likely to pick an outfit that was slightly gothic in respect for her liking the black magic side of things. Perhaps a bit of leather or a corset? Thoughts for another time now because right now she was his.

The kiss had worked as he had intended and tipping her over the sofa had worked out as intended too.

She had been wet enough to let him in without hurting her and she had reacted positively to having her panties torn off; as expected.

What was not expected right away was for her to start moaning and screaming with pleasure just from having his hard cock inside her tight little pussy. It was unexpected but it was far from unwelcome. There was nothing like seeing a shy young lady turn into a cock-filled-lusty-woman int he space of a few seconds after all!

Moaning himself as he thrust into her deeper and harder as requested, he spanked her ass, knowing now that she loved it, and began to use her tight little pussy faster. He wanted more. He loved this! He moaned happily and pulled back on her shoulder to make her arch her back,

"Tell me! Tell me you love my cock in you!" he moaned loudly, "Scream how much you love being fucked chica!"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:49 am

Koname squeaked softly when she felt Vaas spanking her ass while he was deep inside of her, she couldn't explain why she loved the sensation but she did. It made her clench deliciously while he was inside of her and made herself all the more smaller. Hopefully he would like the sensation as well because she knew that she didn't want it to stop any time soon.

As he began to thrust himself back into her harder and faster like she had asked him too, Koname groaned softly and rested her head against the sofa cushions, there was nothing like this she had experienced it was such great pleasure that all she wanted to do was surrender to it and let herself be pleasured until she could stand no more of it.

Feeling him pull back on her shoulder Koname groaned softly, as it changed the way she felt him thrusting into her, it was like he was coming through her stomach the thrusts were so deep and her thighs were slick with her arousal she loved it so much.

"Ah...I...I love the feeling of your cock so deep inside of me!" she cried out as requested "Vaas I love it when you fuck me!" Koname screamed as he continued to plough deeper inside of her.

Her head was swimming and a tight coil had begun to form in her stomach, each thrust now she was pulled back was making her mewl and groan in pleasure until she began to thrust herself back onto his cock as well, her pleasure was reaching new heights she didn't even know it could reach! Crying out and bucking her hips back she screamed his name;

"Ah Vaas! Please!" Koname panted as she felt her first orgasm beginning to wash through her body.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 am

That squeak... was fucking adorable!

He didn't know how it was possible but whenever he spanked her ass while inside her, her tight little pussy got impossibly tight and he could only moan as it massaged him on each thrust in and each pull out. It was amazing and she was by far the best fuck he had ever had in his life so far and he had yet to ever be hard up when it came to pussy.

He had his finger on the pussy trigger after all!

He moaned happily as she began to thrust herself back against him, her ass jiggling in the best ways whenever he thrust against her, jiggling even more whenever she thrust back at the same time. This pussy was hot and tight and just seemed to want to suck him in and suck him dry! She was eager that was for sure!

The change in position seemed to be putting her over the edge though and he grinned as his thrusts began to pick up speed, his own release building but still quite far away from hers,

"Well you'll get this cock in you often chica!" he promised her with a wicked grin, "Cus you're mine now chica! And I'm gunna fuck you daily!"

As she began to finish all over his cock he could feel himself getting ready to unload as well but he wanted to try something else. When she was done with her own orgasm he helped her down to the floor on her knees. Moaning, he guided the tip of his cock into her mouth and encouraged her to suck as he pumped the rest of his cock,

"Gunna cum and mark you as mine chica!" he moaned loudly as he felt it coming up, "I'm cumming!"

The first few pumps went into her mouth before he pulled out to paint her face and breasts with some of his cum, marking her as his own. He looked as her, covered in his cum, and grinned,

"Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:05 am

Koname was still completely and utterly dazed by what had just happened, she had never had an orgasm quite as powerful as that one and it was making her world spin even now. Panting softly as she tried to calm herself down even as he continued to plough himself into her again and again as hard and as deep as before, Koname gave small little whimpers of pleasure as she could feel herself getting aroused again.

But, what she was not expecting was for Vaas to pull himself out of her, push her onto her knees and place his cock at the entrance to her mouth.

Instinctively she opened her mouth and took the first few inches of him into her mouth gently licking with her tongue and sucking softly, unsure but hoping that what she was doing was right and was going to be able to bring him the pleasure he needed to release. Watching his face, as the pleasure crossed his features made her moan softly.

He was undeniably sexy when he made that face.

Once again Koname squeaked in surprise when he began to cum in her mouth and she did her best to swallow at such short notice, finally being able to when he pulled out of her mouth and splattered his cum all over her face and her breasts. Gasping in surprise at how hot it was, Koname blinked up at him with a large blush on her cheeks.

Softly she began to lick the cum that was running down her lips, letting her tongue dart out and lap at the droplets.

"W-wow." she whispered softly "That was amazing...I hope it was okay for you too." Koname added shyly, looking down at the floor, not sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:15 am

Vaas had to admit that he hadn't cum that hard in quite a long time and he was certain that he wouldn't be able to keep standing upright before too much longer. Swallowing a little bit, he kept himself upright on shaking legs through sheer force of will and moaned happily as the last of his orgasm swept over him.

When he saw her licking some of the cum that had been near her lips he moaned happily and nodded to her,

"That's it..." he encouraged with a purr, "Lick up all the cum on your beautiful face chica... scoop it up and lick it off your fingers if you must."

Smirking a little bit he got completely undressed for the first time and held her hand after she had licked up the last of his cum on her face. Leading her upstairs, he opened the door to the bathroom and gestured to the large shower,

"Wash off the rest with the shower." he instructed her, giving her a cheeky wink and a spank on the ass, "I'm going to pick out your outfit for when you're around the home."

Moving into one of the smaller bedrooms, he hummed as he checked in the wardrobe before pulling out a small black corset with a matching thong. Her breasts would be constantly threatening to spill out, her thong would barely cover anything and the laces of the corset had an easy-out method so it was win, win, win to him! He smirked a little bit and waited for Koname to show up so that she could model it for her.
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:24 am

Koname couldn't believe she had just done that!

It was so unlike her to just be swept along like that and she...she couldn't bring herself to regret her decision, it was something she would remember for the rest of her life, being swept up by this mysterious stranger and enjoying a few weeks of sheer bliss with him.

It sounded like something she just couldn't pass up! It must be something that the forces of darkness wanted her to do, maybe this was what it meant in her tarot reading last week, it said that changes were coming in terms of love but she thought it meant she and Nekozawa would stop fighting at last.

"Okay, thank you." she smiled brightly as she was left in the bathroom to shower "I'll be as quick as I can."

As she showered she made sure to clean everything, using the rather handy soap to clean off his cum and to clean between her legs making sure that her blood had left her completely. She hadn't even realised it was there and it made her slightly embarrassed if she was honest.

Turning off the shower, drying herself and gathering her clothes in a bundle, Koname wrapped the towel around her chest and wandered into the bedroom, the towel only just covering her upper thighs as she did so.

"Okay, I'm here." she smiled brightly "I didn't know what to do with my clothes so I thought I'd just let you mind them...what did you choose for me?" Koname asked, excited to see what Vaas had picked out and tried to peek over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:30 am

Vaas nodded to her when she said that she would be as quick as she could be. That was good considering he wanted her ready for the unveiling of her new outfit rather soon but rather than say that he just gave her a little wink and moved into the bedroom he would be waiting for her in.

When she got out of the shower he could hear it stop and he turned to the door, only now just aware that he was still very naked. He only really became aware of his nakedness though when he saw her wrapped tightly in a towel that barely covered from her nipples down to her upper thighs. He licked his lips and his cock twitched a little bit, swelling with the beginnings of arousal again.

But when she asked about what clothes he had picked out for her he grinned a little bit,

"You have a good shower?" he asked her with a smirk before nodding a little bit and moving to the side to show her the corset and thong resting on the bed, "Nothing too fancy... or too covering."

He smirked at her when he told her the joke before moving up behind her. Pulling the towel off of her, he pressed his naked body against hers from behind and idly played with her nipples as they both looked at the outfit,

"Why don't you try it on and model it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:37 am

Koname blushed brightly when she saw that he was beginning to stir in arousal just seeing her in the towel that she was wrapped in, she wanted to be able to do that to men, just to have him appreciate the fact that she was beautiful and she was sexy...meant a lot to her. Already she was thinking she was going to have a lot of fun with this whole slave thing that he wanted her to do.

"Oh yes it was great, very powerful." she smiled brightly "Although it would have been better if you had been in there with me Vaas-sama." Koname added with a cheeky little smirk on her lips as she stalked forwards into the room.

It was strange but now she felt as if she was so much more in charge of her sexuality, like she was a woman and she was sexy and she knew it! It was easier to be around Vaas now and she hoped that she would be able to hold her own if he decided to start his assaults on her body again. They were pleasurable but she wanted to be able to give him pleasure too!

Looking at the outfit she picked it up and smirked softly, holding it to her body as Vaas thumbed her nipples from behind, making her sigh happily in arousal, her skin sensitive from the shower.

"Are you going to look away while I get changed?" she asked playfully as she looked over at Vaas from behind her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:54 am

Vaas knew that she would be a much more sexual woman now that he had actually made a woman out of her with that hard love he'd given her. Nothing she had done with that moron Nekozawa would have prepared her for what they had done and for some reason he absolutely loved that idea. Licking his lips a little bit, he smirked a bit,

"Well I'm glad you like, you will be using often." he told her with a grin before smirking and giving her ass a nice little spank, "If I'd been there you wouldn't have gotten clean! Some other time perhaps Koname."

He could see that she quite liked the outfit that he had brought out for her and she was beginning to enjoy him playing with her breasts. Smirking a little bit, he nibbled on one of her earlobes, letting her know that he wanted her again sometime soon. When she asked if he was going to look away he detached himself from her body but stood against the wall with his arms crossed,

"Not leaving - not looking away." he told her with a wink, "Now get dressed and model for me chica..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next