The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In this town (Governor and Aubrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Governor

The Governor

In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Empty
PostSubject: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:28 am

In is town, The Governor was the king. He was in charge of everything and everyone in the town, from the guards on the gates to the clothes washers over at the old laundrette. He was in total command and had been ever since the town had first formed and that was the way that he liked it.

He loved the sense of control that he got when he looked out over the town and realised that everything before him was his kingdom, his domain. His to control and his to see thrive.

See he wasn't just doing it for the thrill of control.

It was a part, sure, but not the only reason. Another reason was that the people of this town needed that total control. Now that the world had gone to hell in a handbasket they needed, and wanted, someone to take total control over them. He had been the one to step up and do so.

And they loved and respected him for it.

Sitting in the chair in his study, The Governor smirked a little bit as he drank a little whiskey before getting up and getting changed. Changing into a white shirt and a black suit jacket, The Governor splashed on some aftershave and sipped his whiskey a little before checking that the wine was cool in the fridge.

He had invited Aubrey up and he wanted everything to be perfect for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:45 am

Aubrey had been a little surprised when she had received an invitation to something that the Governor was putting on for the two of them. It sounded like it was going to be a big important date between the two of them and she as a result had panicked and wondered what the hell she was going to wear for something like this!

It was so sweet of Merle to have gone out and found her one of the early twenties dresses that she had loved so much, while Philip had been busy she had altered it and made sure that it fitted well. So, now that she was on her way from her room in Andrea's place to their shared apartment she wondered what he was going to have planned for them this evening.

Most of Philips plans were rather extravagant she had to admit, especially for these times. Who could get their hands on so much stuff?!

Unlocking the door with her key, Aubrey gently stepped inside their apartment, before locking the door behind her once more. Since Michonne had gone AWOL it had been something that Philip had insisted upon, and to be honest she understood where he was coming from, if someone attacked her like that she would want the door locked too.

"Philip?" she called out softly as she ascended the stairs "I'm here for the surprise you were telling me about."

As Aubrey approached their bedroom, with his study conjoined, she smiled softly at seeing him all dressed up for the occasion, he really did look good in formal wear...damn good;

"Hey there good looking." Aubrey giggled, giving Philip a little wink "What's the occasion?"
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:53 am

The Governor heard his name, his birth name, being called from the door and he smiled a little bit, even though he much preferred his title to his name. It gave him strength in some ways. Being The Governor made him seem powerful... being Philip just made him a man. And to hold this community together, that seemed hell bent on tearing itself apart at times, he had to be more than a man to the community, he had to be a figure of power and control.

Aubrey was the only one who could make his birth name actually sound good to him and even then it was only because she was the one using it,

"In here Aubrey." he called out to her as he prepared to begin his little plan/show for the night, "I've got some surprises in store for you... and for the town."

When he saw her all dressed up in a dress that wouldn't have looked out of place in the 1920s, he grinned a little bit. She looked damned good in that dress. But then again, Aubrey had a natural ability to look amazing in whatever she was wearing,

"Hey yourself beautiful." he shot back with a smirk before grinning a little bit, giving her a glass of rose wine happily, "This is the first anniversary of the people electing me to become The Governor of Woodbury... and I want it to be memorable."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:05 am

Aubrey was a little surprised when she heard that the Governor had some sort of party planned for tonight, both for her and for the rest of Woodbury. It was a little surprising to her because honestly she didn't know what the occasion could be, Philip had never mentioned anything of import to her over the last few days so...she was unsure as to what was so huge that she could have missed it.

Blushing, and unable to stop a little giggle, Aubrey reacted to the Governors compliment in the normal way that she did. It just seemed that everything that came out of his mouth where he was concerned was able to make her blush and all hot under the collar. Especially when he broke out that smirk he was wearing right now.

Taking the glass of wine from him, Aubrey didn't drink from it, planning on giving a toast to the occasion;

"The first anniversary of your Governorship of Woodbury, such a grand occasion I can't believe you didn't tell me about it before now." she grinned happily, giving Philip a little hug around the waist "Knowing your standards, we wont even know that the world has gone to ruin around us, you'll hold such a great party."

As she held up her glass in a toast, Aubrey beamed up at Philip;

"To my Governor, and let us hope that we have many years in Woodbury under your amazing and skilled leadership." Aubrey grinned, and then clinked her glass against Philips, before taking a sip of the cool crisp wine.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 am

The Governor had done his best to make it all a surprise for both Aubrey and the town. It had actually been rather easy to do so. He had just not mentioned it to Aubrey and the rest of the town seemed to have lost track of the time; a year had passed by so quickly in their rush to survive and build a life for themselves. It was hardly surprising to be honest and The Governor had been counting on it.

He grinned when he saw her blushing and giggling. Making Aubrey react like that, making sure that she knew just how attractive and how desirable she was, always made his day. He licked his lips slightly and adjusted his jacket a little bit to keep from running his hands across her blush. He knew that she didn't like that too much, said it made her blush even more. Taking his own glass, he raised it,

"Yes well I thought I would have it be a surprise for both you and Woodbury." he told her with a grin, wrapping the arm without a wine glass around her in a hug, "Well the main element is the surprise... and bringing back a piece of the lives we had to leave behind."

Grinning at the toast, he touched his glass against hers and took a drink. After that was done he leant in and kissed her lightly on the lips,

"Why thank you for the lovely toast." he told her before leading her over to the balcony, "Are you ready for the surprise? It's a gift to the people of Woodbury, I hope it's large enough to fit the standards everyone believes I have."

He checked his watch and grinned as his plan started. The balcony overlooked the main square of Woodbury so they were able to see several projectors begin to project images onto the sides of several buildings. Dozens of different tv shows and films began to play, separate speakers by the screens giving the nearby people the sounds of the show closest to them. In the middle of the square some Woodbury guards removed a cover and flicked a switch... and thousands of carefully placed lightbright pieces (in the shape of the American flag) came to life, much to the awe of the crowds. The Governor turned to Aubrey,

"I've given the people back something they thought lost... entertainment... and pride." He grinned and raised his glass, "Worth opening the last bottle of rose wine in America right?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:30 am

Aubrey sighed happily and leant against the Governor's side as he wrapped his arm around her, she was so happy that she was here and sharing this moment with him. So happy that he still found her interesting and still had feelings for her, despite the fact that next to the Governor, she was just a cook who happened to work in the great town he created.

Returning the short and sweet kiss, Aubrey couldn't keep the grin from her face, it was just such a surprise that it was a big occasion like this! How was she not asked to do the catering for this? Maybe there was no food...there was hardly anyone here who could cook on as large a scale as she did effectively enough not to waste supplies.

"I was only telling the truth, nothing to thank me for." Aubrey commented, with a faint blush on her cheeks as he steered them both over to the balcony "Believe me, just summoning up a cold drink is enough to live up to everybody's standards these days, you really don't have to do anything magnificent...everyone already appreciates you so much."

Unable to voice her surprise and amazement when all of the projectors started in Woodbury, Aubrey grinned manically when she saw some of her favourite films and shows playing down on the street, it was like one of those outdoor cinema's only on a much much bigger scale! It was...it was just so amazing! It was like nothing she would have expected.

"Oh Philip..." she uttered, breathless "It's so...so wonderful! Everybody is going to be so pleased, I am so pleased. All this effort it must have taken, all of the supplies. It is definitely worth opening the last bottle of wine in America."

Reaching up, she cupped Philip's cheek, and softly placed a loving kiss on his lips, honestly so amazed and touched he would do something like this for the town, and for her; "Thank you." she whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:39 am

The Governor held Aubrey closer to him, enjoying the closeness that he could have with her even on such a casual level. It made everything about Woodbury, all of his accomplishments, mean so much more because he was able to share them with her. She was beautiful, she was smart, she was caring and she was dedicated. She was everything he had ever wanted in a woman and he loved her more than anything in this world.

Compared to his love for her, his pride over Woodbury was nothing.

He grinned a little bit when she said that summoning up a cold drink was enough to reach most people's standards. That was something he had also arranged... coca cola had had a depot nearby and he'd had his men raid it so all could enjoy a refreshing drink,

"I like to think that what I do makes the people happy and appreciate me." he admitted with a grin before smirking a little bit, "But what I really care about is what you think about what I do... your opinion is more important to me than theirs."

The Governor glowed with pride and his chest actually swelled without him meaning to do so. With her approval, The Governor was sure that he had done the best thing that he could have done. Leaning forwards, he kissed her back. When the kiss ended he kissed her again, more passionately this time as he held her body close to his own. Breaking the kiss, he looked deeply into her eyes,

"Aubrey... for you I would do anything." he told her with conviction, "I have the combined will and power of Woodbury... any dream you have I will see fulfilled my love."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:05 am

Aubrey was so happy right now, this was going to be one amazing night! The whole town had gathered around outside and were busy toing and froing around the projectors, settling down to enjoy the films and the Tv shows that the Governor had managed to rig up for this evening. It truly was a magical night and it made her proud to be in a relationship with a man who could make all of this happen.

"Of course it makes them happy, look at those kids down there, watching the cartoons they never thought they would get to see again...it just makes me well up thinking about it!" she sighed softly, placing a hand on her heart "I think that you are the most amazing, wonderful, dedicated man and you are so good for making this happen, for making them...and me, safe and happy again."

Seeing that her words had made his chest swell with pride, Aubrey smiled gently and placed the wine down on the nearest surface before wrapping her arms around Philip's chest in a soft hug. More than anything right now she wanted to be close to the man that she loved, and to show him just how wonderful she thought he was.

Caught off guard by the passionate kiss, Aubrey happily returned it, running her hands up and down his chest as she worked her lips against Philip's, enjoying the feeling of them pressing together and the friction it created.

"My dream is almost complete Philip, in this world, all I wanted to do was to find a man, fall in love, and have somewhere safe for us to grow old together...and if that place was safe enough, maybe have a family together but..." she bit her lip softly "But I know that you might not want that after what happened, so I understand. You have already made me so happy."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:18 am

The Governor did indeed notice how the kids were gaping at bugs bunny as if they thought they would never again see the carrot munching rabbit out smart the dull-witted hunter and the Daffy Duck. He smirked softly as he saw their obvious excitement, even from this far away. Off in the distance, the far distance, fireworks began to go off, lighting up the sky with their brilliance and drawing the Walkers away from Woodbury,

"Well I just want to know that my town, my people and my lover all get the best that I can give to them." he told her with a smirk, kissing her gently on the lips again, "What use is all this control if I can't abuse it to give things back eh?"

Putting his wine glass down, he hugged her tightly too him as the people oo'd and aw'd about the fireworks in the distance. Anyone worried about them had been told their purpose by the guards and there was much rejoicing in the streets below. But all The Governor cared about was that they adored him, their king, and that Aubrey loved him even more,

"Well Aubrey... I think that I can make that last part of your dream come true as well. And sooner than you might think." he told her happily as he held her to him, "Penny always wanted a younger sister or brother... and would want me to move on. There is room in my heart for you and our children as well as Penny's memory."

He smirked a little bit and stroked her cheek gently,

"And there is room in my kingdom for a Prince or Princess to bless me and my Queen..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:31 am

Aubrey didn't think that she would see a sight this magical again. Fireworks had been something that she hadn't seen a lot of before the world went like this, only on the New Years Eve celebrations that were held around her house, but now here they were, happening just a few miles from where they were living and she could see them with such wonderful clarity.

In fact, she could feel a few tears of happiness springing to her eyes as she thought about her past, and where she was running to in the future.

Hearing that Philip wanted to have children with her, wanted to make a family, made Aubrey beam even brighter and she couldn't help more tears of happiness welling up and spilling free from her eyes. How good it was to know that they both wanted the same things? It was amazingly good and put her mind to rest.

"Oh I'm just so happy!" Aubrey blurted out, wrapping her arms tighter around Philip's waist, laying her head on his shoulder as they stood at the balcony, enjoying the breeze wafting over them and the faint smell of firework powder that travelled on it "I was always so worried...you know that we wouldn't want the same things! But...but now we do."

Tilting her head, Aubrey kissed the hand that was stroking her cheek, smiling softly up at Philip she giggled, shaking her head; "Well you know what you have to do don't you Philip, you have to make an honest woman out of me before we get serious about all this baby talk. Tempting a promising young law student away from her degree, whatever will the folks say?" she joked, her smile wide.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 am

The Governor had to admit that he had thought he would never get to see fireworks again. Ever since he was a kid, fireworks on the forth of July had been the highlight of his year and due to the Walkers being attracted by sound they were just impractical... unless used as a distraction. In which case, like now, they were damned useful and still awe-inspiring to watch as well. Grinning a little bit, he wrapped his arms around Aubrey tighter still and spun her around in his arms like the happiest man in the world.

Which he was.

Smirking happily, he cupped her cheek and stroked it gently with his thumb,

"Of course I want that Aubrey..." he whispered lovingly, "I love you and I want to be able to show that love as best I can. And I want to start a family with you... so that our happiness can grow."

He leant forwards and kissed Aubrey on the lips happily, wanting nothing more than to rush off to the church in town and pull the only priest in town away from the party to marry them off right then and there. But he wouldn't do that. He would make it proper, he would make it beautiful and fit for a queen, so that it would be what Aubrey deserved,

"Ah well people will talk..." he agreed before winking at her with a smirk, "Especially when they see the size of the ring I'm going to get you my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:54 am

Aubrey giggled softly when he picked her up and spun her around in the air, it was like she was living out the dream here, all the thoughts of Michonne leaving and the walkers outside were gone from her mind and she was living in the here and now with her lover. With Philip. The only man that she knew she was going to end up together, for the rest of her life.

Leaning her head into his touch, she sighed contentedly, glad to have had this conversation and the setting just seemed like the right place to do it, what with the beautiful fireworks, the anniversary, the way that the two of them were dressed. Aubrey was beyond happy right now, literally beyond happy.

"And...and in Woodbury we can keep our family safe right?" she asked, her hand reaching up to clasp over his as he touched her cheek, wanting reassurance that the walls that Philip had built would be strong enough to keep their babies safe, to keep them safe "We can keep our family safe?" Aubrey repeated, her eyes wide and unsure as she waited for the answer.

Giggling into the kiss, Aubrey returned it with all of her heart, she wanted nothing more than to keep this moment going forever, to be always living in the happiness and joy that was tonight. Wrapping her arms around Philip's neck she held herself close to him and moved the slightly away from the balcony, so they weren't in view.

"You know I don't need a big ring...I would be happy if you found me one of those little plastic ones from the vending machines..." Aubrey smiled gently, placing a loving kiss on his lips as she did so, breaking away she stared longingly up into Philip's eyes "I don't know what I did to be able to have someone like you fall in love with me, but I'm very thankful that I did it."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:05 am

The Governor could never understand how being around Aubrey, just being around her, made him feel so massively relaxed. It mystified him but he was very happy in his little confusion. He loved the fact that she could make him so relaxed with nothing but her company and a few kind words. This setting, this was what he had been longing for since he had started to develop feelings for her. A time when he could express his love as deeply as he could. He loved Aubrey and he wasn't afraid who in the whole world knew it.

He smiled softly as he saw her relaxing into his touch. It was simple, a lover's touch that made her feel relaxed, but he loved it. He loved know that he was the reason why she was so relaxed with him just touching her cheek,

"Yes my darling, in Woodbury we can keep them safe." he assured her. When she seemed to need extra reassurance he cupped her other cheek with his free hand so that he was looking right into her eyes, "Our family will be safe here Aubrey. I will not rest in making this town the safest place for not only our children and our family but for everyone here. This is my kingdom Aubrey... our kingdom... and I would see it defend our family as we defend it."

He smiled happily, glad that she was enjoying the kiss enough that she actually giggled into it. It was cute that she could do something like that as he was kissing her. As he broke the kiss reluctantly, he decided that he didn't want people seeing his interaction with Aubrey and picked her up bridal style, carrying her towards his bedroom,

"I need something that can come close to matching your beauty... I know I'll never find anything even remotely close but I need to try." he told her with a grin as he set her down on his bed, kissing her back with a purr, "You're my queen and I would crown you with jewels my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:18 am

Aubrey, even though nothing had changed in the town itself, felt so much better that they were going to definitely be safe here. The Governor's reassurance did wonders for her because he was such a resolute and dependable man when it came to the subject of Woodbury, because of what he said there was no doubt in her mind that she and their children would be safe.

If there was even the slightest chance of the walls breaking down, Philip would know, and fix it before Aubrey even knew about it, she was certain.

"Our kingdom huh?" she giggled softly "Does that mean that I'm your Queen?" Aubrey asked, getting a little bit bashful at the idea of actually being the Queen of Woodbury, although some of Philip's ex-lovers already seemed to be tossing that term about.

Humming happily as she was taken over to the bed, Aubrey lay back down upon it readily and wrapped her arms around Philip's neck again as he kissed her once more. Allowing one of her hands to move from his neck, Aubrey curled her fingers in his hair, gently playing with it as she worked her lips against his own, moaning softly as she ran her tongue along his bottom lip. Needing air, Aubrey broke the kiss and smiled brightly up at Philip;

"Now now, I don't want people thinking that I'm only in it for the money." Aubrey teased "It's the fancy house and all the perks as well you know." she winked, before smiling and letting her lips kiss along Philip's jawbone "I love you Philip, so much, and I can't wait to spend the rest of the life I am granted with you, if you'll have me for however long or short a time that is."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:32 am

The Governor was honestly very proud and very sure in the defences of Woodbury. They had strong walls and strong men to man said walls. Patrols went out each and every day to destroy Walker groups before they became hordes of the damned things and any hostile human was killed. Non-hostile humans were either taken in, because they were safe and useful, or killed because they were not a safe addition to the town.

There were some gaps in the security of Woodbury but even now The Governor had plans to make sure that they were plugged, stronger than ever before,

"Yes indeed it does make you my Queen." he told her with a grin, loving the way that rolled off his tongue. Not only did it elevate her but it also reminded himself that he was King of Woodbury. It always put him in a good mood, "And never has there been a Queen with beauty and intelligence such as yours my dear."

Aubrey always did get much more touchy feely than he did when they kissed. But even he was taking the chance to touch her as they kissed, running his hands through her hair and stroking her cheek happily as he did so. He purred a little bit before shaking his head,

"Oh I think they know that you're not a gold digger." he teased her back before smirking wider and kissing her neck, up and down happily, "I love you Aubrey... I'll have you forever Aubrey, if you can stand to be my Queen for that long."

He kissed her happily, loving how her lips felt against his own. This... this was what he wanted out of life. His kingdom safe, secure, happy and adoring. His Queen by his side, giving him every bit of love that she had.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:48 am

Aubrey had never really been called someones Queen before, but she was getting used to it pretty fast. It was a really big compliment to her that he loved her that much that he wanted her to sit side by side with her on his throne. Although it was a little bit odd that he thought that he was ruling over Woodbury like you would rule over a country.

"I would never say that...but, I guess that makes you my King." she smiled softly "That sounds pretty hot doesn't it?" Aubrey giggled with a wide smile on her lips at the thought of them both dressed in crowns with rich dresses and clothes "Do you like it when I call you that?"

It was strange for the Governor to touch her so much while they were kissing, but it was nice to be able to have him be more intimate with her, she wanted him to touch her and explore her. Aubrey wanted to make love to him tonight instead of just having sex like they normally did. It would be so much more meaningful on his anniversary, and given what they had just been talking about.

Shivering pleasantly when she felt him kissing up and down her neck, Aubrey gently ran her fingernail up and down Philip's spine, knowing that when she did that he had a tendancy to shiver as well.

"If I can stay around forever, I will gladly spend all that time with you Philip." she whispered sweetly into his ear, before kissing it lightly and nibbling at the lobe "I could think of nothing that I would want more than to be with you, for as long as I can."

Aubrey had to admit that she loved Philip so much she would likely do all manner of things for him, she thought that he was right in almost every situation and she would without question put her life in his hands she trusted him so completely. She truly believed that there was nothing he could tell her that would change that.

Returning his kiss, Aubrey groaned happily into it as she ran her hands up Philip's chest, undoing the first few buttons of his shirt so that she could kiss and nibble softly at his neck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In this town (Governor and Aubrey)   In this town (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In this town (Governor and Aubrey)
Page 1 of 1